SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Henry and Susan (NSFW) Romance Lad Safari pg.9

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha ha! Great. Yes, let's try it : Very Happy Though he might ask why I don't just come back to Natitingu. Maybe my transport is organized by the Military and they have their orders?

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
ShakyGrapefruit
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh god. I'm dying for the ending.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe all the excitement was too much for Susan and the camp doctor has prescribed complete bed rest and sedatives, so that's why she can't return to Natitingu?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from your lad. Has he confirmed he is in Benin?

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, when we chatted on Skype yesterday evening he was still on his way, close to Parakou. He has a Benin phone number now: +22994017051
I am still at work, I will call him later this evening to find out what happened

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Q: What's tired and stressed, dirty and hungry, sitting on a bone shaker bus wearing a sombrero and stinking to high heaven?

A: Henry

Absolutely bloody marvellous Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

bred by Animal Farm Boars

Germany

🍆 courtesy of Linoline and Bware

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

"You have mental health problems and i hope you know that?? The Shizz
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have no idea what has happened, but I am sure that he is in Benin. I am home from work now and I have checked the SMS messages I have sent to his Benin number this morning, they were all delivered. I have tried to call his Nigerian number +234 9033418064 and Skype told me that this number is presently not reachable. I have just called his Benin number 5 times, the call goes through but he doesn't pick up the phone. He hasn't been online on Facebook for more than a day which is absolutely ununsual for him.
His online status on Skype is "busy". Maybe he had an accident?

Jack Boot

dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No word from him in the SSC account.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he was sitting in a bar somewhere watching the soccer match (Croatia vs Nigeria), and is e'en now drowning his sorrows over the loss...

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe the bus broke down, or the journey is taking longer than expected, or he missed a connection, or something.....
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ It is even better. Now I do believe he is in Benin, but I will crosscheck his statement with the Tata Hotel receptionist. I have spent most of the day trying to reach my sweet little Nigerian caballero. He did not take my calls so I left a ton of SMS messages on his Benin phone and messages on Skype, too. Then, in the early evening hours he surfaced again. He fell victim to his own paranoia because he sees things where there is absolutely nothing. I have tried to call him to let him tell me about his adventures, but it seems that he is still in a state of shock. Now I will have to play the part of the abandoned wife who fights for her love. I want him to come back to me. He is in Cotonou now, looking for a job. He has become an expatriate over night. Very Happy

Some of my desperate messages on Skype whilst he was missing:

Henry, good morning, where are you and why don't you answer me? I am so confused now!

Henry? Oh my God, why do you ignore me? Have you met another woman?

You must be with another woman! Who is she? Who is that bitch????

Henry? Oh my God, how can you leave me here like this?

Henry? I do not understand, what is going on?

Please my love, what is the matter? Where are you?

Oh my God!

Henry??? Are you here? My network is bad and I am so worried, why don't you answer me? Where are you?

Henry? I have written to the Tata Hotel now and I will email all other hotels in Natatingou until I will find you because I do not understand what is going on! I think you just did not come here at all it was all just another big, fat lie!

I cannot believe it! Have you really abandoned me? Oh my God!

And here he comes now:

Henry isreal: I believed in you, I risk my life to come to natitingou
I spend a night in that town. I waited for you at the tata hotel but I can't contact you. I came to natitingou all away from Abuja on bad road. Baby I was honest with you and I confess who I am to you. I open my heart and my life to you. Baby if you don't believe, you can call these number and asked him if he met with Nigerian man, he attended to me, he is the only person who can speak English.. We speak English together. I later went out to look for the bus that will take me to pendjari and after some time, I saw a white young man run after me and want to shoot me. Only God safe me, he wanted to kill me. I have to run away from natitingou and left my suitcase in natitingou. Are you the one who send him to arrest me? I can't believe what happen to me. I have left the natitingou.. I am in Cotonou and I want to look for job here in Cotonou.if I found good job, I will be staying here
You can send anyone to tata hotel to speak with their customers care. I met an English tourist at the reception and I drop my phone number and email address to him
Henry isreal: I came, I suffer, I almost died
Henry isreal: Thank God I am a life
Henry isreal: I change to be better person, I didnt lie again
Henry isreal: You lie to me, you told me that we will meet in tata hotel
Henry isreal: You didn't fulfil our agreement, I don't believe you came to Benin Republic, I suggest you send someone to arrest me.
Henry isreal: I am still Benin Republic
Henry isreal: Take care of yourself for me
Henry isreal: Send my greeting to your spiritual consultant
Henry isreal: Ask ute to make enquiry about me,i didn't earn cent of your money.. I don't know those guys that take the money and I confess the truth about me to you and yet you send someone to hurt me
Henry isreal: Just be careful ahead so that no one hurt you anymore. I am sorry about what happened between us,
Henry isreal: I wouldn't forget how I risked I gone through

Susan: Oh my God! Oh my God! I did not send someone to arrest you!
I was so desperate because I couldn't reach you!
It was not my fault that the driver did not stop at the hotel and went
straight to the camp! I need a drink now! Will you seriously leave me all alone here? Come back!

Henry isreal: Nothing proof me that you are in Benin Republic
Henry isreal: I show the shuttle ticket and hemingou suits receipt to people at the hotel tata, they told me, they don't sure the receipt and ticket is real
Henry isreal: Susan, I suffer so much because of love, you and ute make me believe
Henry isreal: Ute is a spiritual woman, she know that I have changed to be better person
Henry isreal: I told you I would not lie again and you write that I lie. I come you think I lie again
Henry isreal: I love you so much but may be destiny don't let us be together for now
Henry isreal: I cry and cry yesterday night
Henry isreal: Thank you and take care

Susan: Are you there? I want to speak with you!
You cannot just leave me like this! You said we will get married!
I love you!

3 attempts to call him......he didn't take my calls. He must be confused and exhausted.

Susan: Henry, why don't you take my calls? How can you say that I am
not in Benin? I will ask at the reception tomorrow if I may use their
phone and then you will see that I am in Benin. But how can I know that
you are really in Benin? You have lied to me so many times before! I have emailed the hotel and asked for Mr Henry Israel and they said there was noone with that name! Henry, we need to talk! We must fight for our love!
Henry, I will call you tomorrow morning we must speak! You cannot just leave me here, you cannot do that to me! I am crying now!
I love you!

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:52 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, my word.... Shocked
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Henry isreal wrote:
I show the shuttle ticket and hemingou suits receipt to people at the hotel tata, they told me, they don't sure the receipt and ticket is real

This makes it sound like for sure he safaried.

No word in the SSC account.

I wait for further confirmation.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mountain Goat wrote:
... I saw a white young man run after me and want to shoot me. Only God safe me, he wanted to kill me. I have to run away from natitingou and left my suitcase in natitingou....

Muhahahaha! What a moron!

MG, congratulations! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent out another email to the Tata Hotel...the desperate bride ist still searching for her husband-to-be. No answer so far. Henry is still talking to me on Skype, he has not blocked me. There is a fair chance that the game might proceed to another level. I have no idea if at this stage a safari can be claimed as "proved to Eater standards". And if...then we actually had 2 lads on the road. His brother travelled to Natitingou, too. The Mods may decide that.

Susan: Henry, good morning, are you here?

Henry isreal: Hello I am here

Susan: Good morning my sweet Babyboo. How are you today, are you feeling a little better? I miss you so much! How could you think that I would send the police after you? How could you?

Henry isreal: That is the truth of what I think
Henry isreal: I'm a change person so I don't lie again ok
Henry isreal: Here this morning I am going to submitted my application to a company in contonu and if they give me job, I will be staying here
Henry isreal: Hope you understand me....

Susan: I swear on my parent's grave that I never ever sent the police after you! Why would i do something like that? I miss you and I love you! Where are you staying in Cotonou? I want to come down to see you. And of course I will pay you back the money for your bus ticket and the Tata hotel. Please send me the receipts or invoices. What kind of job do you plan to apply for? Babyboo, are you still there? Talk to me please! Don't leave me like this! I want to speak with you. We need to talk. We must not give up on our love! Can I call you later? I will call you from the front desk here so that you can see that I am really here! I am crossing my fingers for your application. I love you. Please do NOT give up on us!

Henry isreal: Okay
Henry isreal: Baby don't worry about money

Susan: But Babyboo, I want to pay your expenses back

Henry isreal: Baby I don't know distance between Cotonou and Lagos is close
Henry isreal: Don't worry, don't pay anything

Susan: I have emailed the Tata Hotel twice now but they have not answered me. Did you check in with your Henry Israel name?

Henry isreal: Baby I didn't checked in, I make enquiry on their reception desk

Susan: But you told me that you have spent the night there

Henry isreal: I gave them my name Philip Israel

Susan: Where did you spent the night then?

Henry isreal: On that very day, white man running after me and want to shoot me, only God safe me

Susan: Oh my God! I have absolutely NOTHING to do with that incident!

Henry isreal: You can contact Mr Anousou,he is a tourist lecturer, he can speak English
Henry isreal: I thank God I am live and I don't die on the process of looking for you

Susan: Babyboo, I am so very happy that nothing happened to you and that you are still alive and kicking! I love you and I still want you. Do you still want me?

Henry isreal: You can asked Mr Anousou if he met with Mr Philip Israel and his brother from Nigeria

Susan: Your brother is with you?

Henry isreal: He came from Lagos and met me in natitingou, I told him everything about our relationship, I explain how we met and how I lied to you from the beginning

Susan: Where is your brother now? Is he still with you in Cotonou?

Henry isreal: He asked me if I am the one who take your money.. I swear to him in our mother name that I don't take your money. though I think of lend money from you to retart my company that break down but unfortunatly some mafia hijack the money.
Henry isreal: He had gone back to Lagos

Susan: Oh Babyboo.....we really had a bad start and so much of bad luck! I will call you this afternoon from the camp front desk. I have asked for permission and they said that I may use their phone so you will see that I am really here! Where do you stay in Cotonou? I will ask Mr Bernie if the limousine will be available for another charter and I will come to see you!

Henry isreal: He was disappointed when he saw what happen and he warn me to be careful
Henry isreal: He didn't trust or believe in our relationship anymore
Henry isreal: He saw with his eye that white man want to kill his brother

Susan: Oh God! I am so sorry to hear that! Please give me your brother's email address or phone number so that I can explain to him! Babyboo, I need some rest now. I had a hard night with a lot of heartache and headache. My eyes are still swollen from all the crying and the monkeys outside my cabin drive me crazy! Chimpanzees.....they look cute but they are so nasty! Early this morning one of them just came inside and snatched my L'Oréal shampoo! I will call you. Don't give up on us, Babyboo! Please......I love you!

Jack Boot

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hell, you lost your L'Oreal shampoo. This is serious Laughing

Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts I am a very proud mother!

Germany

"I am sick and tired of all the the the stress you are give me" - Director, Money Gram Benin

"They have waisted our call card, more than $30, this is not right..." Lad on WU Secure

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again, congratulations on the safari! Here's hoping that you'll soon be able to add another Safari to your signature! He seems very happy right now, wherever he is.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My sweet Babyboo is still with me. I have no idea where he is now but he has eventually sent me the bus tickets to Natitingou. 2 passengers....that is one more than I expected. I have no idea how to play it on. He has asked me for Safari photos and so far he has received nothing.

Henry Philip: Are you there I guess you are there
Henry Philip: Take care and bye
Henry Philip: Hope we chat soon
Henry Philip: What is the name of your son?
Henry Philip: How is your consultant ute doing
Henry Philip: Hope two of you are doing great at your trip to safari

Susan: Henry? What are you talking about? I have no son! Have you been talking to a criminal posing ass me? I don't have no son

1 hour later:

Susan: Henry? I have just tried to call your Benin number from the camp but you didn't answer....what is the matter? Are you here?

Henry Philip: How is your day I'm safari or in Germany, just want to
know you are doing fine.
Henry Philip: Good morning to you
Henry Philip: How was your night hope you are doing fine
Henry Philip: Hello baby
Henry Philip: How are you doing and where are you now

Susan: I am devastated. I came here to get married and you have abandoned me. I don't know what to say. Where are you? You should
know where I am. I am very mad and angry with you

Henry Philip: You should not be mad at me, you should be
understanding woman, I know that you have wisdom and you
can think rightly. You should know that I was a change and good
man now. I know that any woman that found love in my heart will never regret. I did what I had never done for any woman for many years in my life. I make risked my life to travel 32 hours and end up tricked to be killed. Do you expect me to die? Do you expect me to come and die at end. If you are in my condition, do you think you will risk your life
again. When I was coming, I borrow money to met with you and unfortunately all was a trick. You are with your consultant.she would keep your accompany. I have to do some hard and dirty work now to
pay back
.i am sorry if you are mad and angry, you should not be angry with me, if truly you love me, you should be happy that I am safe. Now that you are angry and mad means you are disappointed that I was not killed. Oh my God what do you think. I still love you. Even though it's seems like illusion but I will keep your love in my heart. Who know what destiny hold tomorrow
Give me the camp front desk number to call you when I can, I am not sure you are in the camp. When I call the front desk number I will speak with you and ute your friend.. I am sending someone to the camp this week to confirm of you are at pendjari

Susan: Henry. I will write to you later. I have a visitor in my room with me now!

The next day:

Susan: Henry, what does it mean when you say "Now that you are angry and mad means you are disappointed that I was not killed" ...... Henry, are you seriously accusing me of wanting you dead? You cannot be serious!

Henry Philip: I mean that you should be happy to know that I'm safe
Henry Philip: I am not accusing you
Henry Philip: You know that I love you and that is why I did my best to come to natitingou

Susan: I am happy! Where are you now?

Henry Philip: I am in semen Very Happy
Henry Philip: Where are you now
Henry Philip: Are you there with your ute
Henry Philip: Who came to your room yesterday

Susan: Semen? Where is that?

Henry Philip: A boundary between contonu and lagos
Henry Philip: Where are you Susan
Henry Philip: Please don't lie to me, where are you
Henry Philip: I know everything, just tell me the truth

Susan: Babyboo I have sent 3 emails to the Tata Hotel to get
confirmation that you and your brother were really there. They
have not answered me. I have also called them but they speak
French only and they did not understand me! How can I know that
you were really there? How can I know? Please send me a picture
of your bus ticket so I will know that you have told me the truth.
If you don't do that then I will have to assume that you have made me travel around the world just for fun! I am still in the camp!

Henry Philip: I will give you the phone number of a person who can speak English with you in tata hotel
Henry Philip: You can call him and speak English with him, he will tell you the truth that I came with my brother

Susan: That will not be enough! There could be anyone on that phone number, so send me the ticket please my love

Henry Philip: +22994440***
Henry Philip: He is Mr anousonu
Henry Philip: If you think that anyone can be on the phone..
You can take ask the camp bus to take you to natitingou and asked
of Mr Anousou at tata hotel. He is a graduate of tourism from Belgium,
he speak English, he is a lecturer of tourism at the hotel. You can
have a face to face conversation with him and he will explain to you, if he saw us or now
You don't have to lie to me Susan, tell me the truth if you
are not at camp, I will understand I will forgive you

Susan: Whose number is that? Send me the copy of your busticket. I don't care to talk to whoever that may be!

Henry Philip: You are not in the camp,i know for sure

Susan: I don't care. He could be a friend of yours and he could tell me lies to back up your story. Send me the picture of your bus ticket!

Henry Philip: You are not in the camp right
Henry Philip: Be honest with me susan

Susan: : Leave me alone. Just leave me alone. I don't find this funny!

Henry Philip: Really
Henry Philip: Why you don't find it funny
Henry Philip: I don't find it funny too, I trusted you and go to 32 hour journey and you don't believe me

Susan: I will only continue to talk to you when I will see your ticket so that I can know that you did not lie to me

Henry Philip: I almost loose my life, on the process of trying to met you
and you are saying unpleasant things now You scared to go to Tata hotel within one hour to confirmed from the reception if they saw three man who speak only English from Nigeria
If you are truly in the camp, go to tata hotel and confirmed what I am saying the bus ticket is with my brother ,I just called him to send the ticket copy to me and he had gone to work and he will send it to me tomorrow
Why would I have to lie to you, I am a changed person and I don't lie again.i love you with all my heart

Susan: Ok Babyboo. Then let's talk tomorrow when I have seen it.
I cannot just go to the Tata Hotel, I would need the shuttle bus or the limousine. And now I have an appointment with Mr Odundele.
He is my tour guide this afternoon. I hope to see giraffes! I am very
excited. I love you to!

Henry Philip: Who is Mr odundele
Henry Philip: Where did you meet him
Henry Philip: How can Nigerian be your tour guide in Benin Republic
Henry Philip: You don't want me to trust you anymore
Henry Philip: If truly you are there at the camp, you can arrange bus or limousine to take you to hotel tata
Henry Philip: I love you and I did my best to reach you but we can't see each other
Henry Philip: I guess some people are behind what happen to me at natitingou if you are not the one
Henry Philip: May be those mafia who hijack your money, did that
Henry Philip: You just have be very careful if you don't want to be hurt
Henry Philip: I didn't trust a Nigeria who happen to be tour guide in Benin Republic, is Mr Bernie make his arrangement for you
Henry Philip: I will send you the bus ticket tomorrow, you also send your picture with animals tomorrowok

Susan: Good evening my sweet Babyboo, I had no idea that Mr Okundele is a Nigerian! But he was nice. We did not see any giraffes at all.
That was sad. I will call you after you will have sent me the bus ticket!
Take care my sweet Babyboo! Kiss Kiss, Susan

Henry Philip: Hello
Henry Philip: I'm here now
Henry Philip: Can you see my message

Susan: I am here, too. Where are you?

Henry Philip: I'm in semen now

Susan: yes, I can see your message

Henry Philip: Baby I am thinking seriously about you
Henry Philip: How is your day over there
Henry Philip: Are you there in pendjari

Susan: I am thinking seriously about you, too

Henry Philip: What are you thinking about me
Henry Philip: I want you to send your pictures of safari to me

Susan: Yes, I am in Pendjari, what do you think?

Henry Philip: I want to see you how you look in pendjari

Susan: And I want to see you bus ticket. You have lied to me so may times and I never lied to you

Henry Philip: I don't lie to you again
Henry Philip: I asked my brother to send the ticket to me so that I can
send it to you once he send the bus ticket to me, I will scan and send it to you I am sad because you don't have a way to contact the reception of tata somba hotel

Susan: Ok. I will wait for the ticket and then I will send you the pictures

Henry Philip: Okay I will send it to you
Henry Philip: What are you doing now

Susan: I am waiting for your ticket. That is what I am doing.

Henry Philip: Hello
Henry Philip: How are you can you see my message

I could see his message. He has sent the picture of the tickets.

Jack Boot

Discombobulated lass
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's a tad paranoid isn't he? Be honest, are you really on Safari, have you got a man in your room on the Safari you're not on, did you send a white assassin to nobble him? Laughing

Germany

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 5:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mountain Goat wrote:
...I have no idea how to play it on. He has asked me for Safari photos...

I sent you something ... see skype. Laughing

- Ask him where he is now, because you want to go there.
- He has to stay where he is, and you will come to him.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Discombobulated lass wrote:
did you send a white assassin to nobble him?

Maybe Ute sent the hitman? After the Runes revealed that Henry planned to steal the sacred necklace, she called for a Hunter of Skadhi to be sent to kill the filthy blasphemer!

Sand Timer x 7
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our love affair is still going on. Henry still loves Susan. I have just spent 45 minutes on adding and editing and then, when I hit the "submit" button, I was logged out all of a sudden and all the work was in vain. So annoying! That sucks. It really does. So here I go again. Will Henry come back to Natitingou? That would be awesome. There is competition at the SSC now. Mr. Okundele likes Susan. And he likes the Rolex. Plus he likes the idea of a common future in Europe. The bad moon is still on the rise. Some things just never seem to change. Very Happy He is still in Benin. A serious case of never-ending love. Birlic, thanks for the pics, I just had to use one, that did the trick.

Henry Philip: I didn't lie to you again, I became a change person and you seems to be a lie to me now.. You are not in pendjari. If you are in pendjari.send pictures of you and ute and animal you see
Henry Philip: I know you don't seems to love, you are just looking for ways to get me hurt despite my good heart towards you at the end
Henry Philip: Is that your way of saying goodbye bye honey
Henry Philip: I guess you are not going to write me anymore

Susan: There is a lot on my mind and it is so heavy on the heart. You have abandoned me and left me all on my own here. Why did you do that to me? Why? Will you come back? Is there any hope at all?

Henry Philip: I don't like you say that I abandoned you there
Henry Philip: You could see the bus ticket of me and my brother

Susan: But that is EXACTLY what has happened!

Henry Philip: You are not in pendjari
Henry Philip: You would have send me the picture of you in pendjari
Henry Philip: I asked you to send pictures of you, ute and animal in pendjari

Susan: Mr Okundele likes me a lot. I will send you a picture, wait. We were out with the jeep

Henry Philip: How do you meet Mr okundele,

Susan: His first name is Osazee. He is a tour guide here

Henry Philip: Do you tell him our story
Henry Philip: Did you asked him his country of origin

Susan: We had a picknick yesterday, I took a picture. Yes, I have asked him. He said that he is from Cameroon. From Yaounde

Henry Philip: He speak English
Henry Philip: Baby how many of you go to Benin Republic

Susan: Where are you now?

Henry Philip: I have cry and sad that I missed you
Henry Philip: Baby I am in semen boundary of Nigeria and benin
Henry Philip: How is ute doing

Susan: She has left

Henry Philip: Baby i suffer to a lot to meet you but bad luck, I don't know what happen

Susan: What are you doing in Semen?

Henry Philip: Baby I am seeking for job in Cotonou but I am waiting response
Henry Philip: I love you so much my schnuckipuzi
Henry Philip: Baby I have never met a woman who cause my heart beat as you

Susan: Oh wow! I love you too and I came here to get married to you and now I am here, all on my own!

Henry Philip: Do you love okundele
Henry Philip: Are you sure you want to marry me

Susan: He is a nice man. I don't know.

Henry Philip: Baby I suffer because of my love for you
Henry Philip: Do you want to leave me and take him

Susan: Then please come back to me! PLEASE!!!!

Henry Philip: Did you make love with him

Susan: No. I didn't

Henry Philip: Can you come to Lagos baby
Henry Philip: I also love you with all my heart
Henry Philip: Can you come to Cotonou or Lag
os

Susan: Where exacly is that Semen place?

Henry Philip: Is midway between Cotonou and Lagos

Susan: Still in Benin or in Nigeria?

Henry Philip: In Benin Republic
Henry Philip: Half part in Benin and half in Nigeria

Susan: Do you stay in a hotel there?

Henry Philip: Border of
the two country my schnuckipuzi

Susan: Where are you staying?

Henry Philip: I stay in cheap hotel honey
Henry Philip: I am run out of money I borrow from Abuja
Henry Philip: I sleep on road for days to meet with you and I had bad luck not to meet you

Tee hee Very Happy That's my boy

Susan: Then how do pay for your hotel?

Henry Philip: Baby I cry a lot these days because of badluck

Susan: You had to sleep on road? Oh my God!

Henry Philip: When did ute left

Susan: The day before yesterday. She left the Bringsemen necklace with me here

Henry Philip: Baby I still love you with all my heart
Henry Philip: Baby tell me what happen when white have to run after me.. Please be honest with me
Henry Philip: Can you come to Lagos honey
Henry Philip: I love you so much Susan my queen

Susan: I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about! I never sent anybody after you, I don't know what makes you think that! I can't come to Lagos. I have no visa for Nigeria

Henry Philip: I never want any man to take you away from me
Henry Philip: You don't need visa honey
Henry Philip: Do you need visa to come to Nigeria

Susan: Yes, I do!

Henry Philip: I love you deeply with all my heart
Henry Philip: Can you come to Cotonou honey
Henry Philip: You had once told me that you will follow me to Lagos
Henry Philip: I can't forget you honey, I love you and I almost died because of our love and because I love you with all my heart

Susan: I know but you have told me that it would take some time until your brother can find a place for us to stay so I did not apply for a Nigeria visa. I can try and come to Cotonou. Where will we stay there?

Henry Philip: Baby if I have money, we can book hotel to stay for some days honey
Henry Philip: Baby we can stay in hotel and I can't wait to make love with you honey
Henry Philip: Baby I can't take you to Lagos even without your visa,there us nice beach in Lagos where we enjoy our life for days before you go ba
ck

Susan: Then tell me which hotel you will book and I will try as hard as I can to come there. But I want to see the booking confirmation before I will order the limousine

Henry Philip: Baby are you interested to be there in pendjari
Henry Philip: Baby are you now in love with okundele in camp

Susan: Yes, it is so lovely here! I would be so happy if you would come back!

Henry Philip: Do you forget how much I love you
Henry Philip: Baby it's very dangerous for me to come back there.
I can't die now
Henry Philip: Did you told okundele about our story
Henry Philip: Can you send money to me to come back to you

Susan: I have not told him anything at all because it is very personal and none of his business. And Henry......you should remember well that I have told you to NEVER ever ask me for money again after what you have tried to do to me and after all that has happened to me! The bus ticket is affordable. You should be able to solve that problem on your own

Henry Philip: This is situation is different
Henry Philip: I have borrow money to travel from Abuja to Cotonou myself
Henry Philip: My situation is terrible, I can't afford to come back because I have spend all the money I borrow from abuja
Henry Philip: You have to trust me because I didn't lie to you anymore

Susan: I will never trust you with money after all that has happened. You will have to find a way.

Henry Philip: You can come to semen please
Henry Philip: I true love you,i need to see you before you left

Susan: If you don't come back to me I might give in to Okundele. He likes the Rolex and he would marry me although he is 17 years younger than me. He said he would do it if only I take him out of here, to Europe. It is your choice. I love you and it would break my heart

Henry Philip: OMG
Henry Philip: Susan you don't love me
Henry Philip: My heart is breaking already

Susan: I do. But I will have to be realistic. The sparrow in the hand is worth more than the pidgeon on the roof. If you know what I mean
I must go now. We want to go out to a water hole this evening to watch lions. I love you!

Henry Philip: I came to look for you and someone want to kill me and you ignore me for another man
Henry Philip: Baby, please come and meet me in Cotonou, I will really appreciate it if you truly love me

Susan: Book us a room and send me the confirmation and I will be there. I must go now! I love you

Henry Philip: Baby when will you come back online
Henry Philip: I will book a room here in semen or Cotonou and send it to you
Henry Philip: Don't make love with okundele
Henry Philip: I love you so much ok
Henry Philip: I will book an hotel and I will send you the confirmation, I will book Sunday and we can be together and we can marry in the nearby court

Yeah. Right on, sounds good to me. I can hear the wedding bells. What an idiot Very Happy

Jack Boot

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

- Tell him to come to Bohicon City, at the Hotel des Princes (search on the Google maps).
- You can promise him that you are booking a very nice room at Hotel Des Princes ... they have a swimming pool and an excellent restaurant. Laughing
- That "semen" must be the Seme Area (the border zone between Benin and Nigeria).
- The bus to Bohicon can be taken from the same station (L'Etoile Rouge) in Cotonou. He already knows it, because from there he went to Pendjari.
- From Seme to Bohicon are ~ 150 km. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see what he will do. His desperate answer:

Quote:
Good evening to you my schnuckipuzi, we will get to see each other in days,hug and kiss as we planned. considering, the huge period we spent away from each other with our love growing hard, I will surely see the light of your eyes at the end of the tunnel no matter what happen between us.
My wonderful schnuckipuzi, the day in which you will come back for good is coming in days , I garantee that there will be nothing else in the world capable of keeping us apart for such a long time that we have endure.Only when you don't write to me, you know how much I missed you, how much I suffered and how much I longed to be with you. Imagine how wonderful, we will both be happy if we finally see each other soon certainly be the happiest in my life. The expectation for this reencounter has left me to count how many days left, every hours, how many minutes , every seconds to be with you; and soon I will have you in my arm to hug and kiss you!
Life has for us moments of agony and sadness, the same way I felt being away from you. But I can confirm that the happiness of this reencounter will make up for the sadness I felt without you. I´m waiting anxiously for you to meet me in Cotonou.
I´m writing to you to say that I miss you too much, your absence is overwhelming. Since the day I plan to meet you, something happen I´ve never seen you and my heart is broken and talking to you feels like an impossible dream lately.my act of run away because of those who attack me was a definite separation, but I want you to know that I miss you . I know quite well that you took with you a great remorse and maybe that´s why you never got in touch with me, please don't let a stranger to take my space in your heart. How could you open your heart to a someone you just met and forget the great love we have build for many months, remember how much I love you which words can not express. I would be happiest man on earth to see you and hold you after along time of suffering for our love. You really mean the world to me and please don't let anyone hijack your heart from me as you promised me from the beginning of our relationship that no one take you from me. I have strong faith you that you will not allow the tour guide to sleep with you because you are a displined and intellectual woman that I will live the rest of my life with. Baby please don't let me be down and don't break my heart and follow another man, you just met. I love you so much with all my heart and you can't compare the love I have for you with anyone you met in the camp. You are my indispensable companion.
I´ve got plans and dreams and I´m striving for them to become reality, no matter how much challenges we face to get to our promise land of love. Baby please don't give up on me as I will never give up on you. I really love you with all my heart and my soul
I hope you take seriously my feelings for you and I hope you find out a way to meet me soon. I´m looking for it, meeting you again will be very touching and remarkable for me. I love you.I miss you. I miss you deeply!
I wish we were together right now so I could fill you with kisses and tell you a bunch of silly things into those pretty little ears of yours. If only you knew how much I miss you right now, you would surely fly over to give me a sweet kiss and a hug and to reassure me again of your love for me.
How can you miss someone this much? How can such an abstract thing as love absorbe the thoughts of someone as me? Why is love such a powerful feeling? Why do I long to see you and to be with you this much? Am going crazy in love with you. I´m afraid so not to loose you...
Anyway, to go crazy over someone as special as you is, at least, a sign of good taste; and, contrary to what I´ve said before, it is also a sign of wisdom for I´m sure very little people in the world gather the same special characteristics as you do.
I can´t bear being away from you any longer. When I´m far from you time seems to slow down, the hours become tedious and not even a good glass of wine can me feel better. I fight loneliness against my will but I can´t wait to be with you face to face, and to be able to touch you and kiss you tenderly. Thank you my schnuckpuzi, I want to take good care of yourself for me. I can't wait to read from you.
Hugs and kiss
Your babyboo
Henry

Jack Boot

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic