SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Henry and Susan (NSFW) Romance Lad Safari pg.9

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have stayed away from love baits for quite a while for good reason but now I am ready and moving at full throttle again. Please meet Henry and Susan. It's got it all..........dollar chops, nakedness, candles, music and whole lot of laddish superstition. Henry is just THE man. He is just about to lose his marbles with the woman he loves most of all. We have met on Tagged, but he almost instantly redirected me to Facebook. You can find his profile here: https://www.facebook.com/henry.philip.5011516
Henry fell in love the very first moment we met. But there was a problem. His 97 year old mother Michelle (a Mexican citizen with no health insurance) needed "open heart surgery" urgently. The cost is 234,000 $ only. Henry could consider himself a lucky man because he found Susan, the wealthy widow from Cologne/Germany. Too bad that Susan had decided to buy some appartments before Henry revealed the sad secret of his mother's illness.....

One of our first chats on Facebook:

Henry: When do you want to buy the apartment

Susan: I will have a look at one today and then decide. I am planning to buy 5

Henry: Baby I want to sit with you and discuss our life Baby do you know I have problem with mother that is why she left mexico

Susan: What do you mean, you have a problem with your mother?

Henry: Mother need to do surgery but I don't have complete money to do the surgery

Susan: What kind of surgery would that be, at her age?

Henry: Her heart is retaining fluid and she need to open heart surgery. I have took her for different test and the doctors have decided for surgery. I keeping it to myself because I don't want you to feel sad and bad of her

Susan: What about your father? He should be in charge to help his wife. And she should have Healthcare

Henry: Open heart surgery have to be done He died 27 years ago Mother go back to mexico when father died

Susan: You told me that she stays in your father's house. Then just sell the house and take her into your place

Henry: She live in mexico for 27 years now so she don't have medical plan in mexico honey But she is an American citizen Baby even I' sell the house its can not complete. She is Mexican by birth I told you I have plan to sell the small house The surgery is a lot of money

Susan: You say that the profit of selling the house will not be enough to cover the cost for her surgery?

Henry: Real estate agent told me the house worth 20000 Its was old version house

Susan: I know it sounds hard but what sense does it make to spend so much money for surgery when she is 97 years old?

Henry: The surgery cost ,I will surely sell the house

Susan: Noone lives forever. How much will that surgery cost?

Henry: Baby are you saying I she leave her to died when she never wish to die She is my mother ,I never kill her,I love her so much
Baby its will take 234,800

Susan: 234,800? Oh my goodness! That is a lot of money

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Henry has planted a "tree of love" for him and Susan. It looks promising, so what could go wrong?

Henry: I will appreciate your heart of saving life of your mother in law Ashamed of asking help from woman

Susan: In what way could I help you? I do not quite understand

Henry: Baby I mean if you can lend me some amount of money and when I finish the maintenance project I am doing ,I will return it I feel ashamed seriously for asking you this Because I don't know much about your culture in Germany ,I don't know how you feel about this...I love you so much and I need your big understanding honey
Have you gone
Baby you left ?

Susan: I have not left. I was in the bathroom. Darling, I do not understand what you are getting at. You want to know about our culture?

Henry: Baby I will know when I come to Germany. Baby I want you to lend me some amount of money to safe mother life

Susan: You want me to lend you money? How much?

Henry: How much can you lend me honey? Any amount you can lend me ,I will appreciate and I will return it to you as soon as I get money from project I am doing

Susan: I have asked you a question and one does not answer a question with another question

Henry: Baby can you lend me 20000

Susan: 20.000 $? Are you serious? I do not even know you in person, we have not even met one single time!

Henry: You are right I am a man with dignity and deligent that is why I felt ashamed to asked you. Baby I can send you a copy of company certificate to assure that I will return it back

Susan: Henry, I might consider to help you with that loan but I would expect you to sign a loan contract. I will inform my tax consultant and she will take care of the details then.

Henry: Baby I don't understand what you mean loan

Susan: A loan is a loan.....it is like you go to your bank and ask for a loan

Henry: Baby what will you tell your tax consultant Baby do you mean I will pay interest on the 20000 Is not a problem for me to pay interest honey

Susan: I will just tell her to set up a loan contract. Yes, of course you will have to pay interest. I am not making presents before we will be married. And I do not wish to discuss this issue here on Facebook. That should be done through email

Henry: How many month must I have to pay it back

Susan: Henry, what did I just tell you a few seconds ago? I do NOT wish to discuss this here on Facebook!

Henry: Okay Baby I will never let anyone know about this conversation Baby I really love you with all my heart I know that you are a woman that can make a man name be know to the world

Susan: I love you too! I need something for lunch now. I will be back in an hour or so, can I call you then? I would love to hear your voice! And you have promised to sing a love song for me! I would so much love to hear you sing to me

Henry: Baby who will you say to the consultant that need the loan Baby send me the loan form I will filled and sign it and stamp it with my company stamp But baby how would you discussed this with the consultant Will you tell the woman that I am your husband now Are you sure the woman will not say nonsense about me äh......nein. Da bin ich mir ganz und gar nicht sicher Yes baby I will sing a love song yo you

Susan: Henry, technically you are not my husband because we are not legally married. But soon we will be and I will be the happiest woman on earth!

Henry: Baby I really love you

Susan: I love you, too! I will be back soon

Henry: Sooner this year I will marry you legally. Baby please you will have to talk to the consultant on my behalf as if you need the money yourself. And I will give you all my necessary document In few weeks I will return the money I will wait for your call in one hour I Love you more than sun and moon. You are the best woman on earth and no one like you! Millions of kiss for you

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Henry and Susan had an appointment for a phone call. Henry gave her the number: +1415653797. It was hardly possible to get through to him so we had our first argument. Henry apologized with an email

Quote:
My wonderful Queen
I am very sorry for what happen to us today,I want you to understand that is not my fault.I have send message to the phone company and they resolve the problem.so we can talk on phone tomorrow
I really love you with all my heart and I need you with all my soul.you are the reason why I am happy.I love you with all my heart and my soul.
Baby I wish you can talk to the tax consultant on my behalf that create the loan form and I will sign but I want the money to be transfer into secretary bank account detail because if you send the money into my bank account I will not be able to take out the money from my bank account. I had got big loan from my bank for purchase of heavy machinery of my construction company and I have not finish in paying back the money,so if you send the money into my account.my bank will take the money for my loan pay back.hope you understand me honey.
Secondly honey,you have to know how to talk to the tax consultant psychologically because she may feel weird about us.You know that she didn't know how much we have love each other.she didn't know that I am your husband now,she didnt know that we will be legally marry in July.baby she can say nonsense about us and I will not like that honey.please for the sake of the love between us.you have to tell her that you need the money personally so that she can approve the loan but if you are sure that she will approved it in my name ,no problem. Thank you so much for your understanding .I love you more than sun and moon.You are my life and my destiny,I feel sad from the bottom of my heart that I don't meet a good woman like you when I was in college may be I would have be the president of america by now.
This is a promise I make in my mind that any time I have a chance to fly and torch the sky,I will paste your name on every star on the sky so that every one on earth can know that I am proud of our love.
I can't wait to read from you soon
Hugs and kiss
Your babyboo
Henry

Quote:
Hello my King Henry,

aawww, your words are ever so sweet, my love! Henry, I cant wait for June to come so that I can come and see you and fall in your arms! And I will be very happy to meet the crawling King snake, too! Henry, my sweet Babyboo, I have told you that for that loan contract I will need the contract paper you spoke about and I want a copy of your passport, but you have sent nothing so far. Please send the documents so that I can pass everything on to my tax consultant. And also send me the bank information! I am sorry that I have to tell you that I will not be able to call you tomorrow. I will be out with a camera crew all day, we will be scouting locations for our next TV spots, but I will be able to call you on Friday. I won't also be on Facebook tomorrow, that is all due to work. Henry, I have thought about your wish to make me a present surprise, and you are right. It was not nice from me to turn it down. I will be very happy to receive your surprise! As I will be very busy with work the next 2 weeks, may I please ask you to send it to my work address, to my office? I will be waiting impatiently, and I can't wait to see what surprise you have for me!
This is my office address:

Mystery TV Produktions-GmbH
z.H. Frau Susanne Schmidt
Am Coloneum
50829 Köln
Germany

I love you, my sweet Babyboo Henry! How is your mother doing now? And where will the surgery be carried out? Henry, I am a little startled to hear that you are behind in paying back a big loan to your bank and that I cannot send the money to your account? That does not really make you look good! I hope you will not fail me when it comes to paying back the loan I will give you! I love you!
Your darling wife Susanne
P.S.: You will be in my dreams!

Quote:

Queen of my life,
My wonderful queen,here is my passport and contract paper and bank information that you asked me .
Bank name: chase bank
Account name Staci L MULE
Rounting# for checking 1020+***
Account # for checking 93777****

Baby you are my joy and happiness ,I hope you will get back to me with total amount of interest I will have to pay back on it.baby I agree with you that I will pay the money back based on your suggested method of instalmental .I swear and vow in my precious mother name that I will not fail you.I love you so much with all my heart.YOu have to trust me 100% I trust you so much.remember that trust is the pillar and backbone of our relationship. I love you and I want you to take good care of yourself for me.I can't wait to read from you soon
Hugs and kiss
Your babyboo
Henry

Later that day on Facebook he wrote:

Baby wonderful queen ,did you read what I wrote you that if I have a chance to fly to the sky I will paste your name on each star so that all people will see how much I love you and cherish you. I adore you so much. My queen,your babyboo is a deligent man,I still have time in life to fulfil destiny of greatness so I will never stain my white garment with dirtiness So I want you to know that I deserved trust from you and I know you trust me ,I appreciate you for trusting me

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Good evening my sweet man Henry!
I have received the papers and the bank account information of your secretary, that looks all good, thank you, Darling! I have already spoken with my bank today after I saw your email, I called my bank teller and she said that the account information is not sufficient. The full postal address and telephone number of the receiver, Mrs Staci L Ross will be needed. I will also have to declare the transfer because the amount exceeds 12.500 €. I will also need your full postal address. Henry, I have thought about it for a long time. It is a lot of money and I do not know you in person because we have never met. I have asked you in which hospital your mother will undergo this surgery but you did not answer my question. And because the purpose of my loan is your Mom's surgery, I want to add her name, address, date of birth and the name of the hospital into the loan contract. I just want to secure my money, and you must understand that. Have you already received something in written from the hospital? There should be a medical record and examination results, could you let me have a copy?
And Henry, have you already mailed my surprise? I want to send you something, too. I will do it as soon as I have your address!
I love you, my Babyboo!! I will call you tomorrow morning and I am longing to hear your voice!
Your Darling wife Susanne

Henry has sent the hospital bill

Quote:
Hello Darling,
yes, I have received everything! I will go to my bank Monday morning and I will also mail my surprise for you. I am sure that you will like it. It is an old Patek Philippe silver pocket watch which belonged to my late husband. I had your name engraved. I hope that you will wear it with pride and joy! I love you so much! I will have another busy day tomorrow. On Monday I will call you when I will be back from the bank and the post office. I love you!!!!
Your wife Susan

Next to come: my fake mail to myself with changed, non-existing bank details:

Quote:
Good morning my Queen

my secretary staci just called me and she told me that it is better to transfer the 20000,00 $ to the hospital account manager my sweetheart and I beg you with all my heart to do it this morning and this is the hospital bank

Bank Name: Bank of America (BOA)
Bank address: 100 Church Street new York NY 10007
Account number:00588709***
Routing number 0677389
Swift GJ714
Name of Beneficiary: Inconti Nancy

i love you more and more each day
your Babyboo Henry

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 2:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems he has not quite realised what has happened

Susan: I have seen that your secretary is here on Facebook, too. I will send her a request

Henry: No honey My secretary is not here

Susan: Yes, she is

Henry: Don't send any one a request honey

Ich: Why not? I do not understand

Henry: They are just friend honey I have them as friend before I meet you I love you so much honey,my secretary is not here

Susan: I am not talking about friends, I am talking about your secretary

Henry: Baby do you mean you search her on your facebook

Ich: Yes, of course one can search for people on Facebook and she is here

Henry: Baby I will like surprise so much in my life,I want you to be a surprise for everyone here

Susan: Why can I not be her friend when I will be your wife soon?

Henry: Baby I want you to come here in June and I introduce my secretary officially to you

Susan: We are going to get married, and she could be my friend, couldn't she? Oh, I understand what you mean. Okay, you are right. You should introduce me officially

Henry: I want to present her to you as your loyal subject and she can be respect you fully as I expected

Susan: Yes, dear, you are right. You should be the one introducing me to her

Henry: I love you with all my heart and I want all my family and my worker to respect you as they do for me Just be patient honey Very Happy

The penny seems to be dropping slowly now. Too slow Very Happy The damage is done.

Quote:
My sweet angel,
Good morning to you my wonderful Queen,how are you doing?did you sleep good and dream with me. I need you. I need to feel you in my arms. You don't know how hard this is to admit to you. For I haven't admitted needing anyone in so long. Especially not to myself. It really makes me feel vulnerable. Maybe with your help I wont have to feel this way any longer. I do need you, as surely as I need to take my next breath. I need us to hold hands and laugh together, love together, and also to cry together. My life is joined with yours my love. Not for the present but for the past and the future. Especially for the future. We are separated by so much distance but , my love, you live in my heart. You are never far. All I have to do is think of you and you are here.I wish I could offer you promises. I wish I could paint a future with no uncertainties. But I have none to offer. I have no idea what the future holds for us but I am sure we will surely love each other and live happily together forever. I just know I want us to experience it together. I think it will be an adventure. Even as I write the word adventure I know what it means. We have shared so many, and they have never had to be earth shaking. They are the little ones that have climbed into our hearts and found a home. They are the kind that have created the sweetest memories. They are the kind that only you and I can share and appreciate. That's where my love for you comes from. That and knowing so many new memories await. My Queen, sometimes the thought of you takes my breath away with passion, sometimes I think of you and it's like the cleanest breath I have ever experienced, it calms and soothes me. Sometimes, it's like not breathing at all, it's like a long exhale and that's when I'm so sure of our love. That's when I'm sure it's true and lasting. And it's not even when I think of you, it's when I think of us. But it's really not a thought either it's a presence, it's asureness. I am trying to be patient, and you know I'm probably the most impatient person in the world. I don't care how long it takes for us to work this out because I am so sure of the outcome. For me the outcome is a life of happiness. our first encounter in some time back,we have made many memories of true.. Ever since the time when you first entered my life I felt as if God somehow sent one of his angels down to me and this is no joke. Over the last few months, I feel my heart has grown stronger because of the love I have for you. This love gets stronger and stronger with each passing day. I long for your soft, warm, and loving touch not only at sunrise each day but at sunset and at night as well. I think and dream about you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Just hearing your sweet voice at night always soothes the blows I take during the long day. With a woman like you, I look forward to nightfall and wish that night would come sooner so we could be together in my home. I will show you my true self and show you all that is in my heart that I can only vaguely describe to you. You captured my heart fully this tine and I'm glad it was you that did it and that is just the beginning of the journey that we'll take. The words of this letter cannot fully describe what and how I feel about you but they are the words and the small voice of my heart. You are one of a kind woman,. I want you to know that. I cannot wait to finally have you in my strong arms and declare you safe from the world's harm. I cannot wait to feel your soft lips against mine. I cannot wait to feel your heartbeat. I cannot wait to look into your bright, beautiful eyes and tell you I love you. I also cannot wait to run my fingers through your long, flowing hair to ease your worries.
Lastly, I cannot wait to actually wake up the next morning with you lying next to me. As I said earlier, this letter is only a small voice from my heart of what I feel about you and a sample of what is to come. I have to go now. I want you to know that I will always love and cherish you for the rest of my natural life. Never forget this letter. You are my one, sweetie. I love you, I loved you forever in my heart. .I want you to take good care of yourself for me.icant wait to read from you soonest.
Hugs and kiss,
Your man,
Henry.

Quote:
Hello Sweetheart,
awwww, what a lovely love letter! You have such a magic way with words! I love you endlessly and I will be so happy when we will get married as soon as possible! Henry, I am at work now and I have scanned the bank papers. Could you manage to download the contract? I have also attached the receipt I was given when I have sent your parcel. I was told it will take 10-12 days, that is a long time! I thought it would be quicker. I am kind of busy here now, I will be on Facebook again tomorrow morning and I am so much looking forward to talking to you again! Have you fixed your phone in the meantime?
I love you
Hugs and kisses
Susan

Fake transfer receipts attached

Quote:
My Queen
Thank you for writing me back and scan the paper to me.when I was checking the bank paper,I see bank of america,which is Boa but my secretary bank name is Chase Bank.hope your bank teller do not make any mistake please confirmed that as soon as possible .I love you so much honey.I can't wait to read from you
Hugs and sweet kiss
Your babyboo
Henry

Quote:
Hello Henry my sweet Babyboo,
I just came home from work, I had to work 2 hours overtime today because of a very impotent project. Guess what? My TV company has won a contest and we have the honour to produce a TV commercial for a brandnew condom with strawberry-coconut-chocolate taste and I was called in as a member of the think-tank! What an incredible honour, I am so proud!
Babyboo, I do not quite understand what you mean when you speak of the bank papers, I have done everything exactly like you have instructed me to do, is there anything wrong? I am confused now. There is so much on my mind, my head just seems to be spinning in neverending circels. I will have to find reliable tenants for the 5 appartments I have bought and then there is that serious situation with your mother and we are so far apart. I miss you, let's talk on Facebook tomorrow, my love! Have you fixed your phone?
Darling.....please please please do me a big favour! When my parcel arrives, can you make a cell phone video when you unpack it? I want to see your happy face when you unpack the Patek Philippe and put it on your wrist!
I love you with all my heart
Your wife Susan

Quote:
My Queen
The bank paper you sent to me is not understandable ,I am confused if your bank teller have not done any mistake or may be you give the bank teller a wrong information. This is the information I sent to you Bank name :chase bank....in the receipt you scan to me,the target bank is Bank of America.my secretary is not using bank of America boa.my secretary is using chase bank. Hope you are not sending money to wrong person. Secondly,I didn't see the name of mu secretary on the paper you sent to me staci L rose on the scan paper you sent to me.I didn't find my secretary account number on the paper you sent to me,I see a strange account number which is very different from my secretary account number .the routing number is also different from my secretary routing number.please make sure your bank teller is not sending the money to wrong person .I see the address of target bank in the scan paper to be new York,my secretary did not live I'm new york.hope you understand me.I don't mean to confused you.I just want us to be certain of the information before it too late so that we will not send money to wrong person .do you understand me honey.I want you to take good care of yourself for me.I can't wait to chat with you in the morning there.
Hugs and sweet kiss
Your babyboo
Henry

Quote:
My precious and sweetest Queen,
Good morning to you,how was your night.. I am very sorry to confused you.I know you are an intelligent woman and you will never do such mistake of sending money to wrong person.I trust you and I believe in your wisdom.you don't have to call your bank teller ..I just want to be sure that you send the money to the information I sent to you..I mean my secretary information.I remember now how swift transfer work ,its work like bank is sending an order to another bank through connecting bank.
I am very sorry and very sorry if I have confused you,did you bank told you that bank will charge money? How much will get to my secretary account.thanks for your understanding and cooperation my love.please don't worry so much.I love you with all my heart.I can't wait to chat with you.thanks once again my beautiful queen.
Hugs and kiss
Your man
Henry

Quote:
Good morning my sweet Babyboo Henry,
I have received your 2 mails and now I am even more confused because you have sent me an email with the updated banking information and I did just what you told me to do so I cannot understand why you say now that I or my bank teller might have made a mistake? I have doublechecked the account number you have sent me with the number in the transfer confirmation and it is absolutely correct! Henry, I really do not understand what you mean. I will be on Facebook later, you must explain what you mean!
Your loving wife
Susan

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now hear the sound of the dropping penny and feel his despair. I do hope it gives him some idea of what his victims might feel when they realise that they have been duped:

Henry: Who is Nancy in the scan paper

Susan: Good morning my sweet Babyboo. Henry, in your email you wrote that she is the hospital manager so why do you ask me now who she is?

Henry: No baby You didn't understand me at all

Susan: Hello my sweet man! I love you!!!! What do you mean, I didn't understand you?

Henry: I asked you to send money to my secretary account information I sent you my secretary bank information, why do you have to include hospital worker I sent you information for money transfer and later you asked me to send hospital paper I told you to send money to my secretary bank account ,...why do you have to include hospital worker? Did you send money to my secretary or hospital ?

Susan: But Henry, later you have sent another email and you wrote that I should send the money to the hospital manager? I have not included anyone, you have! I have forwarded your email to you this morning, I do not understand what you mean! I just followed your instructions

Henry: Here is the information of my secretary:
Bank name: chase bank
Account name Staci L Mule
Rounting# for checking 10200****
Account # for checking 93777****
Postal address:P.o. box34 Frederick colorado,USA
phone number:
Phone number :19034846872
That is the information I sent to you to send the money I didn't told you to send money to hospital manager never

Susan: Wait a minute, that is just not true! Hold on, I am looking for your other email now

Henry: Baby I not the one who sent you such mail Baby another person may send it Oh my god I never send such mail

Susan: But it came from your email adress? Here it is:
Good morning my Queen
my secretary staci just called me and she told me that it is better to transfer the 20000,00 $ to the hospital account manager my sweetheart and I beg you with all my heart to do it this morning and this is the hospital bank
Bank Name: Bank of America (BOA)
Bank address: 100 Church Street new York NY 10007
Account number:0058870****
Routing number 0677389
Swift GJ714
Name of Beneficiary: Inconti Nancy
i love you more and more each day
your Babyboo Henry

Henry: I am looking at out box now,is not my mail

Susan: But it is in my inbox!!!!

Henry: Baby may be someone have hajack my email! This is bush shit

Susan: Hajack?? What is that?

Henry: Please call your bank teller to stop the transaction right away

Susan: OH MY GOD!!!!! Yes......I will go to my bank right now!

Henry: I am not the one honey Oh my god This is hell I am not the one who sent such mail to you Hacker have break into my email address Go now and stop the transaction

Susan: Yes, my love.......I will just get dressed and go to the bank immediately!

Henry: Baby please go now Bank teller must stop the transfer immediately Please don't waste time to go, my hand is shaking

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bush shit is a lovely thing for sure. But it is not enough. Because Susan loves Henry so much, she has mailed him a package to his US mailing address. The package is said to contain a valuable silver Patek Philippe pocket watch. Tee hee Very Happy

While the parcel is on its way, there is still a lot to discuss.

Henry; Baby where are you? I am having headache and my body is hot now. Talk to me baby. Baby please when you get to bank file a fraud against Nancy incoti bank Please file fraud to bank of america that you send the money

Henry: Have you get to the bank

Susan: Henry, I am back home now, can I call you? Is your phone working? It is very impotent

Henry: Let chat now Baby tell me what happen to you

Susan: I am calling you right now. I am seeing many incoming calls from an anonymous number on my phone but I rather not answer them. Can I call you now?

Henry: Where are you now I am writing you baby

Susan: Oh no..... I end up in your mail box again!!

Henry: Wait Baby wait

Susan: Wait for what? please pick up the phone!!!! I am in your mail box for the 3rd time now, Darling, please pick my call! I am back home again. Please take my call!!!!

Henry: I am the one calling with anyomynous Please answer the call I am working on my phone setting Please try to understand me honey

Susan: Don't do that. I don't like anonymous calls, how can I know it is you? Send our number or I will not pick up my phone. Why don't you take my calls?? If you don't take my call I will call your secretary number +19034846872. I am calling and calling and calling and you don't take my calls, why is that? How long will that take? What is the matter with your phone? I cannot believe it!

Henry: Call me now Try to call me now

Susan: I am calling. I am calling again, now please take my calll! Henry? What the hell is the matter? Please take my call! I am getting sick and tired of ending up in your mail box !!!!! Are you ready to pick up your phone now? Henry, are you still there? Are you still there? Henry? There is a serious issue to discuss and I cannot reach you! Oh my God!

Henry: I am sorry this phone is messing me up I try to answer your call but its doesn't respResponse Please let me call you first

Susan: Darling, where are you? I don't take calls when the number is not shown on my display and I have told you before. Please display your number or take my calls

Henry: Baby wait I am setting my phone

Susan: Okay, I shall be waiting

Henry: Baby did you stop it I am crying

Susan: Did I stop what?

Henry: Did you stop the transfer

Susan: I have had a hard discussion, but it is not possible to stop it. One cannot stop transfers like an Überweisung, one can only stop Daueraufträge. A Dauerauftrag is a payment which occurs frequently, and my payment was not a Dauerauftrag. Can I call you now?

Henry: So you can not stop the money going to fraudster? I am crying Ask the bank official to send fraud file to the bank of america in the name of Nancy incoti! Call me now. I am so sad and crying at the moment. Yes call me now. Where are you

Susan: I am back home and I will call you now

Such a lot of lost money.....it almost made me cry. But only almost Very Happy
https://soundcloud.com/giulietta-caprone/11-apr-2018-1441-outgoing

Jack Boot

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Tue May 01, 2018 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work! Gives me some inspiration. The lads panic is hilarious

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It will get even better Very Happy We have not reached the candles part yet Very Happy

Quote:
Good evening my sweet Babyboo Henry!
I just came home from work and I feel tired and worn out. And I fell desperate about what has happened with the money!I will try and call my bank again tomorrow morning, there MUST be something they could do! What a disaster! I need some rest now. I will be thinking of you! I love you!
Your Darling wife Susan

Quote:
My Queen
Baby thank you for taking your time to write me when you finish from work.I really appreciate you.baby its a disaster ,if there is a way the bank manager can do but they can not do anything ,I will pay you back the money when I finish the on going project in oklahoma. I will accept that as my own lost. I really love you with all my heart,I know that you are my angel,no matter what happen between us, I will continue to love you with all my heart. You are my joy and happiness,I have promised to be the sources of your happiness and I will continue to do my best.
I will be waiting to chat with you when you wake up today.I dont know what I would tell mother about the money.I had told her that her surgery will take place next week but unfortunately something bad had happen to us. I really love you from the bottom of my heart and I will always be there for you.I want you to take good care of yourself for me.I can't wait to read from you soon honey.
Hugs and sweet kiss
Your babyboo
Henry

Quote:
My Queen
Thanks so much honey for writing me back when you get back home from work.I got your mail in my yahoo inbox and I have replied but honey I don't want you to write to my yahoo account again.they hack my email address and I didn't know who did that to me.if you continue to write there.our conversation may not be safe. I just open this email [email protected] and I have not use it for anyone. I think you can start writing into this mail.baby I really love you with all my heart.I want you to take good care of yourself for me.I can't wait to read from you soon
Hugs and kiss
Your man Henry

Quote:
My queen
Do you know that you bank can send mail to bank of america to block the bank account of those frauster .You can ask the bank official to help you send letter to the bank of america that they should block the account so that the fraudster would not be able to withdraw the money from the account you sent the money to.hope you understand me.
Hug and kiss
Your babyboo
Henry

Quote:

Henry my sweet Babyboo,
I had that idea, too and I have mentioned it to my bank teller. She said she can't do anything like that and I can't neither because there is no proof of a fraud. The email comes from your address. She said that you must go to the police now and report the case and the whole backstory about your Mom's sugery and my loan I have given to you for that purpose. Henry, you MUST do that first thing tomorrow morning. Then please send me a copy of the police report including the case number. I will need that in order to be able to act here! Oh my goodness, what a disaster! I will see you tomorrow morning on Facebook, my love!
Your loving wife Susan

Quote:
My Queen
Good morning to you,how was your night ?hope you are feeling bit calm, baby I will go to police today and I will get back to you with all the necessary information I got from the police.
I love you with all my heart.baby I want you to check the email address they use to send that information to you,I want you to copy that email address and send it to me.I am very sure, its not my email address but they create email address that very resemble my email address to convinced you.baby you have to create another email address ,baby you have to stop using your email address and create the new one that we can be using. Hope you understand me honey.I love you so much with all my heart.I can't wait to read from you soon
Hugs and kiss
Your babyboo
Henry

ETA:
Quote:

You said that you send mail to me but I didn't receive any man from you. may be you are sending mail to the wrong person.please don't write mail again, I guess they are monitoring your email conversation. They create an email address that is very resemble my email address to communicate with you.if you do not calm down and listen to me here, we can not solve the problem we have now

Quote:
Baby listen to me,if you call me and listen to me on phone is the only thing that is very safe now Calm down and listen to me,they are international fraudster ,they have spam your email address and they are reading every message you are passing.I want you to understand me very well.I love you so much Baby I really have to communicate with you
Baby you have to create another email address and you can use that new email address to write me to the new email address that I create [email protected]
I asked you to only send mail to the new email address that I [email protected] I receive the mail you sent to me through my [email protected] will also go to police and file the case

A little later on Facebook.

Quote:
Are you there
Baby i am waiting for you
Where are you now
Baby I am worry to hear from you
Are you back home or where are you
I will go to police here immediately its morning here
Its still dark outside here baby
What happen baby
I vow ,I will pay the money back to you
I love you and I have promised to make you happy
I never want you to sad because you are the woman that make me happy
I can see you are here online and you decide not to write me
What happen
As soon as I finish the project here ,I swear I will pay you back
Though I am very sad but I want you to calm down and I promise you everything will be fine
Are you here now
Why do you keep silence
Who are you Charing with
Tell me what is going wrong
My sweetheart what is happening
Baby call my number now
Let talk please ,call my number I want to hear your voice
I am so worry about you and I don't know what you are going through
I hope you are not Chating with bad men

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Henry has filed a police report......... Mount Holly guys, you better get ready
Very Happy

And it went on on Facebook:

Henry: So our relationship is what most important to me,you know that I really respect you and deserve respect from you as well

Susan: Excuse me please, you are talking about RESPECT from me? You want me to respect a man who is so stupid to send flowers with regular mail...... you, a man who is not able to take care of his own affairs.....you, a man who asks me for a huge loan....... you, a man with a suspicious secretary???

Henry: Please calm down,I will pay back the money and everything. Please calm down Baby I speak with my friend now and he told me he don't have time for traveling to Germany,he will speak with his wife and his wife will come ,I will give her my print passport and loan contact paper Baby I want to request a favor from you?

Susan: What would that be?

Henry: Baby can you please book her a ticket to come fly to Germany on tuesday so that she can meet you

Susan: No. What kind of a request is that? Unbelievable

Henry: Baby let talk about our relationship. baby I guess you are mad at me and angry with me. I am sad at the moment I know you are doubting me now and you are thinking wrong about me

Susan: Henry, act like a man and get things done. I have the money for your Mom's surgery available here, but I will NOT book anything for anyone. Don't push it too far!

Henry: If you don't trust me,I will be sad forever Trust is very important relationship If you don't trust me,I don't look for your money by force

Susan: Then may it be so. You know what I expect if you want that money. I have already lost 16.263 € and I have no clue if and when I will get it back.

Jack Boot

Frost
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hilarious Laughing Well done, MG!

Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Closed lad accounts X 1132
Sand Timer (ROBERT SMITH - 13 months)
Sand Timer (Maria-Elisabeth Schaeffler - 15 months)
Cellphone X 2
Safari Jack Boot
Vcamera (barrister Jean Mitchell)

243 x
United KingdomUkraineSpainUnited StatesUnited Arab EmiratesHong KongMalaysiaSwitzerlandTurkeyBurkina FasoNigeriaCambodia FlagSouth AfricaGhanaIraq FlagTogoKenyaCanadaJapanFranceNetherlandsChinaBelgiumItalyGermanyCzech RepublicFilipino flagNew ZealandAfghanistanSurinameRussiaLuxembourgBeninIrelandAustriaDenmark

Kenny Patrick: "YOU ARE INDEED A PSYCHO-PANT !!!"
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehe, a new beautiful story from MG! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Padme

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So much fun in this thread. Very entertaining and you can just feel the lad's frustration at finding out his box was "hijacked".

Loved this bit at the beginning...

Quote:
Susan: I know it sounds hard but what sense does it make to spend so much money for surgery when she is 97 years old?

Susan is harsh. Laughing

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back, MG! Great to see more of your excellent work!!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2018 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thrilled to see another one of your characters 'in love', MG. Another super fun bait in the making! jump_4_joy

Edited to tidy.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
bobbybobby
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can just hear the despair in the lads voice..... lovely dolla chop. Laughing

"YOU ARE COMPLETELY A LUNATIC."

"PLEAS DO NOT SEND ANY OF MY EMAIL COPY TO THE MAD MAN.AGAIN."
Jack Boot Purple Flower Mc Fry Golden Pig
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Superlatives escape me in describing how superbly you've snared this Lad. He's an aggressive and bullying jerk who deserves the very worst you can think up.

BTW - are you planning to express your delight at Henry's melodious American accent?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 8:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Henry is really great fun Very Happy My fake Inconti Nancy has emailed him and thanked him for the monies. She even offered him a job opportunity and left her Nigerian phone number. Henry was so angry that he couldn't resist. He wrote back to Nancy and of course he called her number 15 times. He was not careful enough though, he forgot to hold back his own number just one single time. Enough for me because now I know where he is

Nancy to Henry:

Quote:
U STUPID MONKEY U THINK YOU CAN MESS WITH ME U MOH BETTAH GO FORK A GOAT FROM BEHIND I WILL CHOP UR DOLLAR U WILL SEE HA HA HA HA HA BUT IF U WORK WITH ME AND WE SPLIT BRO WHAT DO U SAY? TEXT ME AT +234 903745****

Henry to Nancy:

Quote:
Why for god sake you guys are wicked.... No matter how smart you are remember there law of karma... What you had did to me remember you will die even with millions one day. This is not fair.

It is not fair? Well......as if scamming were fair! And there is a law of karma.

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is a longer story behind this bait. A few weeks ago I was approached by a TV company. They are producing a documentary about Romance Scammers and they intend to reveal that lads do have international networks and contacts who would show up to collect the cash. The task was to make scammers send their reps to Cologne. The police was involved, too. It was successful because as of today 3 people are still in police custody. I will send the link of the documentary to the Mods, it will be on TV in June 2018. Lad No. 4 is already on the menue, he will bite the dust next week. Sadly Henry could not find a representative. But that does not mean that noone came to Cologne to meet Susan and collect another 16.293,60 €. Another fake mail made it happen. Fake Mr. Peter Osoja Shorty from Hamburg came to see Susan and even signed a receipt.
Henry did not take it well Very Happy

A long message on Facebook:

Quote:
Queen of my life

Thanks you my sweetheart for the mail you sent out of no time at work. I am sorry for late reply.I went to Oklahoma for hours supervision of the job going on .I come back home after work though its was very stressful trip.I didn't mean to leave my sick mother behind.I love my mother,she is my life just as you are my life.I have a strong faith that she will live so that she can be part of our family and I am sure you will love mother so much when you come because she is very friendly naturally.she had accepted you as her only daughter and I am so happy because you are friendly wife that will take good care of mother when we are together too.I pray and hope that you will not only see her buried ground when you come.she will survive this challenges of illness.we will live happy family together, I am dreaming a family where there will be people talking,laughing and smiling every day and no one will be lonely.
I really love you with all my heart,I know that we are destiny to be together ,I know that you are my wife ,I know that our journey may be rough in the beginning but at the end we will smile together.I had a sweet dream about us honey ,I dreamed that we went to the beach here in America and my fantasy come true. I was torching all over your body,kissing you,you hold me so tight,baby we feel so strong in love ,we make love on the beach sand and we are both happy when we are going back home .lol
Baby I have to take mother to the hospital as soon as possible honey because I have to safe her life,she is a good mother,she is a mother indeed,she work hard to train me in college when my father died and she ought to reap the good job which she had planted.
I went to police immediately I recieve the scary message from the criminal and they police and FBI were very mad and they could see those people are criminal.I was told to be patient ,the police will caught them no matter where they hide them self,they will pay our money and they will go to jail for the rest of their life.Baby they can not come to Germany to kill you,they are just treating me here in America,they know that I love you with all my heart, they know that LOVE is jmoortant to me than money.they are jealous of our true love.He only treathen he can not do anything for me.he will go to jail and die in jail.don't worry my love,I will handle the whole shit and I will surely make you happy.
You are the one and only one in my life that is making me happy.you are the angel of my time.you have being making life meaningful to me because if you are not there in my life, this whole earth will be empty and I would not find a way our of my darkness,you are my indispensable companion just like water is indispensable companion to life.I will not be able to survive without your present in my life,why i do not find you all my life.thank god I found you now.I guess life will be terrible if you loose me as well because we are destine to make each other happy for the rest of our life.I love you more each passing day.
I told you Susan my queen from the beginning that I am a human being ,I am not perfect and you accepted me for who I am,I do the same for you,I accepted you for who you are and never plan to change you.I vow to live peaceful life with you forever l will never raised my voice against you,I will never fight 24 hours with you.if we have misunderstanding in our conversation,we will resolve it before 24 hours and I promise we will live happily for the rest of our life.
My precious Queen,I want you to remember something ,Forgiveness is the back bone of any great relationship.. If you want Henry and Susan to have a blessed family together,we must learn how to forgive each other mistake from now.we must learn to breath in the fresh air of new dawn.
I am intoxicated with your life, I am overwhelmed with you love, I will be proud to have you in my life for ever ,Susan my Queen remember that you had promise that you will never let anything or any one come between our love,baby our love is our life because in it we derived our daily happiness.we have both live many years in sadness,our job could not give us permanent happiness ,our past relationship could not gave us happiness but here we are happy because we are sincerely in honest relationship.
I beseach you my queen,I want you to do this for me for the sake of our true love,I want you to transfer the money into my friend account but whenever you want to do that, you will have to go to another branch of your bank,if you go to the previous bank,they will not send the money,they will want to stop the transaction to avoid mistake like first time,mother life is important to you and I have to safe her .please safe me this time,I will never forget your kindness till I will die.baby please feel secure about me.I have gave you all my life information, whenever you want to meet me and get me,you knew my address and copy my passport is with you please feel feel relaxed ,you will never regret that you meet me.
I asked my secretary what happen to her account? She didn't knew her account was under investigation and she went straight to her bank,the bank official told her the bank account was under investigation because she recieve bigger money in her account than her yearly income,can she explain ? She explain to them that she recieve company money for starting up a contract project through the account and the bank official blamed her that should have came to bank to explain early, so they will resolve the investigation ,she is a good woman ,its just uncertain suspect.
Thanks you so much for your understanding and love for me.thanks you for nor given up on me.I will appreciate you forever and I will be there for you when you need me as well.I want you to take good care of yourself for me.I can't wait to read from you.
Hugs and kiss
Your babyboo
Henry

Quote:
Henry, I must go to work in 20 minutes, I have no time to chat here! And I have told you that I will NOT send any money to any other account than your own account. You can open another bank account in your name with another bank. I can write emails at work. but I cannot chat there. My laptop needs to be charged, I can't take it with me. I love and miss you so much!
Your wife Susan

Now my fake mail, sent from Henry's email address:

Quote:
Hello Baby i have found a friend who can come and collect the moneys just like you wished. I hate hear my mother cry in pain and I am happy that my friend Peter has agreed to meat you in Cologne on Tuesday I gave him your number and he will call you and baby you must do all in your power to help safe your mother in law. Peter is old friend of me he lives in Hamburg he works in the offshore north ocean sea but he is ready and willing to help me and mother so please my queen do your very best to safe mother i have attached Mr Peter passport
I love you with all my heart
your Babyboo Henry

Quote:
My sweet Babyboo Henry,
oh, what a relief to receive your message and Mr Peter called me on Tuesday morning when I was on my way to the office where we had arranged to gather for our departure! He is such a nice man, very eloquent and cultivated and he even kissed my hand when he left and he promised to fly to the United State immediately to bring you the money! I am so happy! Henry, you don't have to sell the watch now! I have tracked it, your parcel is already in the United State, it is with USPS now and the tracking code is CL641995334DE. Oh Henry, I am so happy! I had to sneak out to send this email to you and I do hope that I won't get caught and get into trouble. I have to go now, please tell your mother that she won't have to cry in pain any longer now! I love you so much and I can't wait to be with you!
Your darling wife Susan

Henry is not a happy man at all now. We had a long Facebook chat and now I know that Nigerians can fly Very Happy

Henry: My mother is at home dieing

Susan: But she won't have to die, I gave Mr Peter the money!

Henry: I told you on Monday to keep your money

Susan: Henry? I do not understand!

Henry: Who is Mr peter? Are you kidding me or what? I told you I will send my friend wife to you and you refused to book her ticket

Susan: What kind of a question is that? You told me that your friend Mr Peter from Hamburg would come to collect the money for your mother's surgery. Henry, what do you mean when you ask me if I am kidding you? This is NOT funny! Not funny at all!

Henry: I didn't know anyone on hangouts so stop joking with me

Susan: Hangouts? What is that?

Henry: Are you playing around? I never have a friend who is Mr peter

Susan: Henry, what is all this about, what do you mean? What is hangout? You just wrote : "I didn't know anyone on hangouts so stop joking with me"

Henry: Did you gave anyone money again

Susan: I don't understand what that means. I didn't joke

Henry: Go and read our last conversation here and we say good bye for each other

Susan: I gave it to your friend Mr Peter, you have emailed me that he would come and even his passport was attached

Henry: I didn't send any mail to you! Did you honored any stupid mail about money again

Susan: No go check your mail now, I have written to you! I cannot believe it!

Henry: I didn't found any mail in my inbox now

Susan: I have sent it to your new email address you gave to me

Henry: I did you give another person money again shit

Susan: What????

Henry: We argue for so many hour on Monday and you said no, I told you to keep your money why this shot again

Susan: I have told you that I will ONLY hand it over in person, that is what I have said and nothing else

Henry: I told you never to honored any mail about money and you did again. Shit again and again shit

Susan: What does that mean now? What does that mean?

Henry: I never login to email since last week. I didn't send anyone to you. Those guy collect your money again

Susan: Henry......this is a joke, isn't it?

Henry: Is not a joke

Susan: OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD! OH

Henry: I say good bye to you on Monday and have good trip in your job and you mess up again

Susan: But how could I know? How could I know? Oh my God!

Henry: I warned you several time never to entertain any message regards money through email again and beside your email had being hacked and you listen to them again Shit shit shit shit I told you to stop using psychology dealing with a man who truly love you You don't listen to me

Susan: I am shocked

Henry: I sent the mail that those to me, that I should join them to take your money, I say no to them and I explain to you.... You didn't trust me nor listen to me.. You proof to be stubborn

Susan: I don't know what to say. Who is this man if he is not your friend?

Henry: You don't need to be shocked You are under those guy metaphysics, you need deliverance He is not my friend He must be one those theif that take the first money you didn't respect, you didn't listen to me. I told you that my friend do not have time to come.. I told you a female will come.... How come you don't call me and talk to me before you have the theif money

Susan: I have tried to call so many times, but I never seem to get through and that is NOT my fault!

Henry: I wrote you long last week that those guys will continue to monitor your monetary conversation and you have to be careful but you don't listen to me

Susan: There must be somtheing wrong with your number!

Henry: Is not my fault that you proof stubborn on Monday we talk. My Number is not the problem but your brain Check my last message here on facebook messenger on Monday... I say several time, that you should keep your money

Susan: And it is not my fault that your fucking phone number does not work properly! Oh Henry, I am really shaking with anger now! What are you saying about my brain? How dare you? And no, you said that I should send it to another woman, Elsa Mule

Henry: I don't care how you think time. I told you she the right person. I don't care how you think this time.

Susan: I am shocked now! And I told you that I would NOT send money into other peoples accounts, but that I would hand it over in person

Henry: I thought wife is in job trip, I never you gave thief money again. You proof to be smart and you end up to be a fool

Susan: I am crying now

Henry: This is not the time for you to cry, whenever I say you should do something, you must not hesitate to do it. I am your guiding angel. I am sent to you to guild you and protect you but you proof more stubborn than your destiny. If you don't continue to listen to me, those guy will kill you

Susan: This man Peter has even signed a receipt! And he showed me his passport and it was exactly that passport which you have emailed to me!

Henry: I never hide anything from you, I told you they break mail. I told you they are computer criminals. I told you everything. I told you they monitor everything you do. I told you to download telegram so that I can continue to guild and protect. You don't listen to me why for god sake. Those guy send me mail last week that they want to take all your money, they say duck you lovers.... They asked me to join them to take your money. I say no and no to them... I send the message to you but still you don't trust me

Susan: This is his passport, do you know who he is?

Henry: When I say that you don't trust me.. You answer trust bla bla bla. I didn't know him. I never told you, I will send a man to you, I told you I would send a female. What cause this problem is that you don't listen to me
I don't believe in mail. I only believe in telegram

Susan: Oh my God!

Henry: If you still think that you smart again, you will end up in big shot again no matter how long they will continue to monitor your conversation. But you listen to me this time, if you trust me this time that I am sent to you as angel. You will not have problem again.

Susan: What do you mean? I don't understand

Henry: I mean that If you trust me and listen to me, you will not have more problem. I am smart and intelligent but you don't listen to me. If you are not careful they will send another person to you again. I didn't came to you in the name of money... I came to you in the name of love. You are under their metaphysics, every single words they write to you, you listen and you did it but when I am talking to you, you denied and insulted me. Even with your smartness now those guy take away your money

Susan: Do you really think so?

Henry: Yes

Susan: They will send another person? I am scared now! I must go to the bathroom, I will be back in a few minutes

Henry: If anyone come to you and take money arrest him

Susan: I cannot arrest people, I am not a police officer!

Henry: If anyone come and meet you for money again call the police. I love you more than money. Those guy only want to take your money

Susan: Ok, I will do that my sweet Babyboo. Are you already in Oklahoma? Where is your mother now? And have you seen that your parcel is already in the United State? https://www.usps.com/ The tracking code is CL641995334DE

Henry: I will track it

Susan: Are you still there? I miss you so much!

Henry: I miss you so much too. I love you with all my heart

Susan: And, could you track it? My flowers have not yet arrived

Henry: Baby yes

Susan: Where is it?

Henry: Baby it's doesnt show where the parcel is. I tract it with USPS and show that parcel leave Germany but not show the location in the state. Baby never again read mail or write mail from or to anyone. I will never write you through email again. Don't ever read mail again. Hope you understand. Also don't listen to any unreliable message from here or skye. If you receive any strange information don't act immediately.

Susan: Darling, I must read emails because I receive mails for my job

Henry: Baby those guy will be monitoring mail from anywhere. Please be careful again and again

Susan: Yes, I will, I promise. I will go to the police tomorrow

Henry: Why would you have to go to police tomorrow? Did you get back home already?

Susan: No, and I must go back to work now. Are you in Oklahoma now?

Henry: What do you want to tell police? Yes I will go back in evening everyday

Susan: About this man Peter and that he stole the money for your mother's surgery. I will hand over everything to the police I have

Henry: Baby how can know him? Baby police can not do anything. You better have personal determination

Susan: Maybe they will contact you, you might have to testify

Henry: You don't have any evidence to track anyone call Peter

Susan: I have the copy of his passport and I have a telephone number. And I have all your information and the hospital bill

Henry: Baby is the passport a German passport? You can track his German phone number so you can arrest him

Susan: Henry, I have posted the passport here earlier, it is a Nigeria passport

Henry: How come you give person from Nigeria money

Susan: It was not a German telephone number

Henry: For god sake I didn't have any friend from Nigeria

Susan: Because of your email!

Henry: Baby I don't anyone from Nigeria. So those criminals are Nigeria. You can never track them.They are ghost

Susan: Why not?

Henry: Nigeria is criminal country

Susan: His telephone number is +234705368**** They are Ghost? What does that mean?

Henry: You can never get and arrest criminals in nigeria. They live everywhere. They fly everywhere. Baby from this moment don't ever go to police

Susan: They can fly? I didn't know that

Henry: Listen to me now, don't go to police, police can not do anything

Susan: Henry, why should I not go? I don't understand!

Henry: Baby listen to me from these moment. Baby I swear police in Germany can not catch them. You will only give yourself headache

Susan: Yes, they can. I am sure they can

Henry: This is not the issue of police The last time you reported to police, what does police did? Baby I am your guidance angel, listen to me always? You start again, you will end up with another mess if you don't listen to me. The last time you reported, what did they do for you? You must not go to police, you just have to be cateful

Susan: Henry, I have to go now. I will have to think about it

Henry: OK

Jack Boot

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All Henry's words betray his immense frustration Laughing ... as usual, a very funny story! Congrats! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is great fun to watch him sliding into his paranoia deeper and deeper. Now that I have his Nigerian phone number I send him SMS messages from my Skype, using a different caller ID every time. To start with I have sent him a link on Youtube from a Senegal phone number: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6iRNVwslM4
Henry has now realised that all the bad luck is demonic work. It is voodoo. Holy water will be needed Very Happy

Henry: Hello my love. How are you doing? Hope you are doing fine. I am here little late this night. I am sorry I miss you here. Hope you are OK at your job trip

Susan: Hello my sweet Babyboo. I was so worried, how are you? I love and miss you, too! I have been waiting for you here for hours!

Henry: I am OK. I worried about you too but I don't want to disturbed at your job

Susan: How is Mom doing? Is she still in pain?

Henry: Mom is in pain honey. I really love you but I was full of sadness

Susan: Oh my God......how I hate to hear that!

Henry: Baby don't worry she will not die now. I have think so much about you. Baby I know that our problem is not forever

Susan: Henry, I have to think about you, too! All the time!

Henry: Baby you are my queen and I will continue to cherish you till I die. Baby all the time I think about you. Do you have break today at work? You are my joy and happiness

Susan: I am not at work today. I have a day off

Henry: Every day I hear from you, you make my day. Baby that is nice. What is the name of the city you are now

Susan: I will send you some pictures later, my design for the condoms was praised!

Henry: Baby woo! You are wonderful and sweeetly. I love you more than what you think

Susan: I am in Unterhaching

Henry: Baby I will help you to register for telegram on my phone now and you will send back the code that you receive on your phone to me

Susan: I don't understand? I have no internet on my phone

Henry: Baby so when you send back the code to me and I will finish the registration and you will be able to use telegram on your pc

Susan: It doesn't work! I have tried. I want Skype and I want to see you while we speak. I don't want telegrams! What is your Skype ID? I have looked for Henry Philip but there are so many Henry Philips

Henry: Baby it's does work well on my phone

Susan: I am on a computer, not on a phone

Henry: Baby I really wish to talk to you on Skype too but I don't get done well on my phone. Baby do you know how much I love you

Susan: How much do you love me?

Henry: Nothing can express how much I love you

Susan: And nothing can express how much I love you

Henry: My love for you burns like fire, flows like ocean, blowing like cool breeze. I am longing to be with you every single second of the day. Baby you are my destiny and joy

Susan: I want to feel your kiss on my lips

Henry: You can't understand how much I wish we are sleeping together. You can't imagine that I didn't make you happy now because there is sadness in my heart and I assure once mother situation is over, I will be able to do my best to make you happy. I want to kiss you deep with all my passion

Susan: Henry, I need a break, I am hungry. I have been waiting for you here for such a long time now. I must go and get something to eat. I will be back later. Can I call you later today?

Henry: You will receive call from telegram now. Write down the code please so that I can finish your ID on telegram. Wait please

Susan: I will receive a call from telegram? On my cell phone?

Henry: Send me the code before you go

Susan: Yes, I am waiting

Henry: Hope you receive SMS of telegram now or soon

Susan: There is no SMS, I have just checked my phone, it is here on my lap

Henry: Baby I love you more and I thinking and finding way go stop those bad people to communicate with you. Baby don't worry you will receive it ok

Susan: Ok, I am waiting

Henry: Okay honey

Susan: There is still no SMS, did you type in my number correctly? +49 152 1915 ****

Henry: Okay I will check now

Susan: Okay. I love you! My phone is fully charged but there is no SMS. Henry? Are you still there? Can I call you later? I want to hear your voice! Or can you call me?

Henry: Yes honey. Baby please don't honor message coming from any where. Those people are still looking for the way to collect more money from you

Susan: I have not received any message other than yours, what are you talking about?

Henry: Baby I asked you to be careful. They are still looking for way.

Susan: I will be careful, I promise! I love you with all my heart

Henry: Baby I hope you know my voice

Susan: Who are they?

Henry: Baby they are computer criminals that using voodoo. Please be careful. They use demonic power to get money from you

Susan: Of course I do know your voice! Wait a minute...they use Voodoo? Oh my God! That is dangerous! Demonic power? Ooooohhhhh, how can you know? That is scary! I will sprinkle my laptop with Holy Water

Henry: Okay baby

Susan: Please do the same with your phone Darling!

Henry: Baby listen to me, if you don't hear my voice, do not listen to anyone, if any message come from any where to bring money. Baby I will do the same honey. I love you with all my heart

Susan: I love you, too. I am hungry. I will be back, I need something to eat

Henry: Okay honey

Jack Boot

Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Henry sure is a very rude bully, he deserves some serious slapping.
What program did you use to receive the phone call and how did you get yourself a nigerian number?

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 12:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The phone call was an outgoing call from Skype, I have recorded it with the standard Skype recorder. When I was working in an asylum camp in 2015, I had a Nigerian workmate. He was so kind to contact his brother in Lagos to get that SIM card for me. It works absolutely fine, the network is good.

Jack Boot

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2018 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How were you able to get lad's Nigerian phone number, or have I misunderstood?

I was taken aback to hear him talk about telegrams. What does he mean by that? Certainly not what I understand by the word - as they used to be received in the telegraph office, were printed on a slip, and delivered by the postman. They went out with the ark. Lolol

Is there some kind of 'modern day version'? Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic