SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Vlad love

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspired by the children's animated Christmas story about Rudolph the red nose reindeer, one of my baiting characters is Yukon Cornelius, the greatest prospector this side of Hudson Bay. We have heard little about him for decades now, but he's been busy in the north of Canada prospecting and quietly amassing a great fortune. Now he's found true love.
Some lonely Russian lady, Mariya, has fallen madly in love with Yukon. She loves his rough masculinity. Was impressed that he fought the abominable snowman (and won!), and, of course, that he finds gold! (cue the singing snow man.......)

She has just quit her job as a physical education teacher in Russia to fly to remote Canada and live in a cabin in the wilderness. Very soon the financial realities will hit hard and she will be short of funds and needing Yukon to wire her some money....but we are getting ahead of ourselves with those details.

Anyway, she has a sister who might be accompanying her too! I told her I know someone who is a dentist, and while a bit socially awkward, (i.e. a misfit), he is financially stable.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will you be posting as this progresses?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not an expert but it looks like the image was PhotoShopped. If you look at the first letter you can see the top of the vertical section of the I causing a slightly darker point where the "Spray Can" hit.

Nice work to get your Vlad to show his love for you.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I doubt it. It hasn't been an epic love story, just tons of pictures and proclamations of love from her. Since it's to the payment stage, which will fail, the end is in site.
For whatever reason the image of that animated prospector winning the heart of a beautiful lady cracks me up. Since he's a prospector, it seems fitting she is a gold digger.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this modality. If it doesn't prove fruitful with this lad please use it on another and post. I'd love to read it.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At risk of sounding like a singing nun, how do you solve a problem like Mariya? Her head suddenly developed a strange shape......LOL The photoshopping in both the "nice" Mariya, and "morning wake up" Mariya is evident.....but it was in gold lettering, so at least the vlad has gold on his mind.

I developed the isolated prospector as a joke, to see how absurd one can get and still keep them hooked....and it does work. Now it just needs to be refined. It has held the attention of the Nigerian minister of agriculture for months (and multiple pigs) and apparently lonely Russian women. This is the first love interest for Yukon so now that it's had a test run, I'm anxious for him to keep prospecting!

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oops, she's grown some extra fingers. She needs a dinosaur now. LOL
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mariya works quickly, she has already gone to get all her paperwork in order and make flight arrangements. I even wonder if she read my last message carefully. This arrived this morning.

I do not have enough 46200 rubles. I do not know where to get this money. I spent almost all the money I saved.
I did not cancel anything, because I still have 25600 rubles left.
And I thought that you could lend me 46200 rubles. Can you help me with this money?

Yukon would love to help, but he got burned years ago by a pretty elfish lady from the north pole, so he moves slowly in matters of the heart. Our Russian beauty however is upping the ante, teasing Yukon and building desires.

I'm burning with love for you. A violent passion has settled in my body and I want you to taste it.
I bought a lot of sweets in Arkhangelsk, because I really want sex ..
I read that the sweet helps cope with the lack of sex for a short time.

Yukon feels rather foolish, he has been avoiding sweets because some misfit dentist advised him to do this. Instead he has been splitting firewood and bathing in the frigid waters of the river near cabin to curb desires.

He has gone for a long walk in the cold morning air before he answers....he must be clear headed about this.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is too funny!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My wife could never watch Rudolph as the sound of his nose annoys the hell out of her.

That said, I hear the Island of Misfit Toys is nice this time of year.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Himura
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL. I think we have the same vlad. I'm getting the exact same messages in mine and by the same "Mariya". Same pictures too (though so far no photoshopped ones)

I was curious on where to take it (I'm finally at the payment stage; maybe she'd be able to afford it if she didn't constantly buy sweets). Any advice/suggestions? I don't know how long you can string along a vlad. Seems like lads are easier/more willing to do stuff, imo.
JohnAMiller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That cheating gold digger (not Cornelius). I've been receiving emails from Russia with love for weeks from the same comely babushka. My geriatric character is currently recovering in the hospital, but she hasn't asked for his money yet, but proposed marriage two days ago! My character hasn't got long to live, but he's thinking about it.

The emails are definitely script - no thought at all, no luck going off script at all, doesn't acknowledge the content of emails, just moves on to the next script with more pics and videos.

I wonder what would happen if our characters (mine is Canadian too) happened to swap notes about their Russian penpals in a nice maple syrup bar somewhere - would the vlad offer up Olga? (the sister or friend, I forget)
Himura
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha. You'd think they would at least try to change up the names or something, though I guess they figure there's not a whole forum of people sharing emails and pictures.

I've created a second email to try and play with the vlad some more. I really should have done a more creative first character but went with a fairly straight-forward horrible poet who liked to send "her" really awful poems and horrible song lyrics. I did mention that I was touring with a band and part of a record studio so my new email is that record studio with a much more interesting character.. But like I said, I don't really know how long you can really string the vlads along since they do tend to stick to scripts.

I will say that I did get the vlad to at least respond to something I had written, rather than simply going to script. Early on I sent a horrible song lyric sung by Drake ("the square root of 69 is 8 something, right? Cause I'm trying to figure it out") and the vlad actually responded back with the correct square root number. I thought that was fairly humorous. I mean -someone- is reading the awful dribble I was sending.

I did get a voicemail too but it's really hard to understand. If someone knows where I can upload it to share, I'll definitely do that. Maybe together we can figure out what it's saying.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a thing for Vlads.....I have 4 of them on the go right now! All are about to pledge their undying love.......LOL As a man of honour, I offer to travel to them, to meet them on their home turf, meet their families, esp the father and put his mind at ease. So many of these ladies are "old fashioned" that it is my duty to travel to them first.
They will of course object to this, because then they won't need that money for air fare or visa or passport etc. I have told them I have booked us on a Volga River cruise and if she still likes me at the end of it, we come over here together. (Or other European destinations). I have asked them for the invoices for the travel expenses and said I will pay the agency directly. (they don't like that, it becomes a "trust" issue....).
I have told them I work on contracts so I won't have money for 4-6 wks. Stall, stall, stall.

Many have reassured me that being old fashioned is sweet, but not to worry about things, they are coming to me anyway. I have insisted that if I'm sending them plane fare, that I send a bit extra since a girl should travel comfortably. I offer extras for meals, hotels, etc. Even, blushing as I write this.....maybe some fine lingerie for her to wear for our first night?

For whatever reason, Canadian banks always have issues sending money to Russia.....or so I have found. Lots of delays, bank errors, funds going astray. Even someone else sending me emails claiming Mariya is actually secretly married......

I actually had one ask me if she posed in her underwear for pictures, would I stop asking questions? LOL

At some point I will answer one with comments like "My wife and I are looking forward to meeting you....."

As for Mariya, you can have her. Luiza, Yuliya, Marina, or Anastasia will fill the void in my heart.

sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My beautiful Marina has gone to visit her parents in a far away town this weekend since she is a dutiful daughter. I fully expect that her next message will tell me how much fun she had preparing meals with her mother and how they chatted about life, love and how it pains her parents to see her so alone. She will encouraged to take a chance on this prospector from Canada. Even her father will encourage her. She will be quitting her job, emptying her bank account and buying plane tickets, passport and exit visa to come see me........and fall short of the totals to get here. Then the request for funds begins.

I sent her a message that wished her a good visit with her parents and to tell her the gold business has been very kind to me this year. So kind in fact that there will be a huge surplus of funds and I will be travelling soon to see a special someone! I had wanted to surprise her but couldn't keep quiet.

Next week might bring about our first argument.......

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^Or she will write to inform you about how she was mugged on the way to the train station and ALL her money stolen. This seems to be a real problem for vlads. Laughing

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Himura
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mariya has been really busy asking everyone she knows for money! Too bad she spent so much on sweets.

Quote:
I asked for money everywhere, because I want to fly to you. In this city, I have only colleagues. They constantly do not have money because of the small salary.

I'm trying to convince her that I do not handle my own finances and that she needs to email my manager, the owner of Thunder Records Studios, so that I can get the more fun exchanges going. Totally going to get a photoshopped photo out of this, almost guaranteed, but hopefully I can get a little more.

BTW, I've uploaded the voicemail I got: https://soundcloud.com/james-himura/voicemail-unknown-20180514

As one of my friends put it.. "I get the feeling that the voicemail is a Captcha test and I didn't pass..."
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not have her wear a t-shirt with the name of your band on it at some landmark in Russia? Good promotion for the band means more money for band members who can then help out ladies in distress.

Her voice is nothing like I imagined....glad she dumped me! LOL

JohnAMiller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I accepted her offer of marriage, I wonder where this is going next?
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She will probably want to get out of Russia, where all the people are drunk and wife abusers (so my Luiza just told me). She will probably want a new start with you......esp. since you don't speak Russian but she speaks English. Best of all......she is a probably a modern woman but believes her place is wherever you are and she must follow. How else to explain her shortfall of funds if she just sits there?

JohnAMiller
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Russian branch office of my manufacturing company might have a nice dacha near St. Petersburg or maybe I will meet her at one of those lovely Black Sea resorts - a Russian safari may be in the offing.
Himura
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are Russian Safaris even really possible considering 99% of the time they're using stolen photos? If anyone has done a successful Russian vlad Safari I'd love to read/see that.

Mariya continues to ignore me and my other character after being informed that the banks here are not going to transfer any money until they have a recent photo with the recipient holding up a sign with a saying of the sender's choosing (I kind of borrowed that idea from Lake Amour). Will keep pressing with my initial character becoming more and more desperate as he's being ignored by the love of his life. Rolling Eyes
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have 2 Vlads coming here in late June early July and one wanting me to be there precisely on July 10. All want marriage. All are quiting their jobs to be with me. I'm so flattered.
Yuliya, Marina and Luiza are all very taken with me. Sadly they are still scripted and seldom truly answer questions.....they just ignore my concerns and keep moving things forward. How do I explain to the two coming to Canada that I have to leave them to go to Russia to meet the third one? Awkward moments ahead.......

Himura
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well she finally sent me a picture...

Gee, what a surprise. The same photoshopped picture that she sent you at the start of this thread, only different text lol.

Wondering if I should say the bank doesn't find the photo acceptable and to make her do it again.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya well she was mine first! That is sad when it's the same picture, different text. Did she tell you that you were the first ? LOL

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic