SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safeway Securities

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Simon Rothenstein
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My Mother-in-Law got a letter "FROM: THE VICE PRESIDENT, THE MEGA LOTTERY PICKER..."
[/img]

I responded to the e-mail and got this back:

Quote:
On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎March‎ ‎27‎, ‎2018‎ ‎07‎:‎04‎:‎35‎ ‎AM, Nelson Smith <[email protected]> wrote:

Attention;Rutherford Smythe

Having carefully studied and verified the information submitted by you, we have confirmed you as a winner in the 3rd category and sole beneficiary of the said fund($2.850,000.00) and we have commenced with the process of the winning. Your money is under security protection which states that nobody has right to deduct any money from it except you, that is why you will only pay my company's 5% after you receive your winning money. You are expected to receive the total money that you won.

Your information has been forwarded to the paying Bank(Central Bank Spain) for onward payment of your winning to you and also you are mandated to send 5% of the total money(winning) to my company account which will be provided to you after you must have received your money. The 5% is the commission which you are to pay us as your agent.

You are hereby advised to contact the paying Bank as soon as possible so that they will activate your account and make payment to you.

Below is the contact information to the paying Bank:

Bank name: Central Bank Spain S.A. MADRID, SPAIN

Contact Person: Miguel Fernandez

Email:[email protected]

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 01134657144894

Please make sure that you contact the Bank to avoid delay on your payment.

NOTE: LET ME KNOW WHAT EVER THE SITUATION BETWEEN YOU AND THE BANK.

Sounds very 419ish to me...

~~Ayns drogh Oardagh, Corvaal. Ayns drogh Corvaal, Oardagh.~~
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic