SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stolen Valor at it's finest

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darling I am totally not happy after reading that you tried making the
payment but the bank says there's something wrong with the bank
details,i must confess to you that i am totally disappointed, really i
am tired of the whole matter as i am sharing tears when writing this
mail because i know that there is nothing wrong with the bank details
which i sent to you and i am feeling bad due to the delay from your
Bank to transfer the money so that we make a step forward to claim and
transfer my inherited funds to your position so i can get my total
freedom once and for all.

Darling please try to find a way to sort things out,i am pleading to
you in the name of God,please don't abandon me as i really don't know
what to do now,i am like dying now what is all this problem that is
befalling me, i was brought up like a princess and all of a sudden i
became an orphan and started to experience the worst kind of life this
wicked world has throw at me,i am really tired of this suffering.

Astronaut? Princess? Who cares - she's like dying right now!

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gave up on getting the lad off script?? What script? This idiot seems to have bits and pieces of various scripts and mixes them up at random. I just started baiting 'her' and its a combination romance, refugee, orphan, inheritance so far. Lmao. I am playing a homeless character so requests for money are just being laughed at.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She sends this message to my character three or four times a day:

Quote:
My mind is worried I am worried and waiting for you to send the
money.

I've responded with...

Quote:
I have sent the payment

Quote:
My mind is worried I am worried and waiting for you to send the
money.

Quote:
wljagjgapdfgoadn

And the reply is always the same, just a variation on the message above.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Darling i am writing to send you another account detail and also to
urge you to do all your best to finalize this whole matter once and
for all as you can see i am tired of staying here as i don't have any
money at hand to take care of myself here.I am living like a dog
without shelter
, Right now, i want you to know that i am feeling very
sick as a result of my condition. I am having headache some pain in my
stomach because i have not been eating well for some time.I went to
the hospital, the doctor said that i will have to take a medical
laboratory test but i really can not afford to pay for it now. I am
also feeling malaria and fever, the doctor said that mosquito bites
and drinking bad water is the cause.Please try and treat my matter
urgently because i am in very pitiable condition here.

Piggy number 3...

Padme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She pasted this crap again,

Quote:
please i beg you in the name of God.help me.?

I will be waiting to hear from you soonest with the payment slip.
Have a nice day and please reply very soon.

Yours Lovely,
Lina Williams

So my character, Jean, just replied with,

Quote:
My name is Jean Valjean. I am a convict from the galleys. I have passed nineteen years in the galleys. I was liberated four days ago, and am on my way to Pontarlier, which is my destination. I have been walking for four days since I left Toulon. I have travelled a dozen leagues to-day on foot. This evening, when I arrived in these parts, I went to an inn, and they turned me out, because of my yellow passport, which I had shown at the town-hall. I had to do it. I went to an inn. They said to me, ‘Be off,’ at both places. No one would take me. I went to the prison; the jailer would not admit me. I went into a dog’s kennel; the dog bit me and chased me off, as though he had been a man. One would have said that he knew who I was. I went into the fields, intending to sleep in the open air, beneath the stars. There were no stars. I thought it was going to rain, and I re-entered the town, to seek the recess of a doorway. Yonder, in the square, I meant to sleep on a stone bench. A good woman pointed out your house to me, and said to me, ‘Knock there!’ I have knocked. What is this place? Do you keep an inn? I have money—savings. One hundred and nine francs fifteen sous, which I earned in the galleys by my labor, in the course of nineteen years. I will pay. What is that to me? I have money. I am very weary; twelve leagues on foot; I am very hungry. Are you willing that I should remain?

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lina sent me the next two parts of the script together six times.

Lina wrote:
my Darling
you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to
I Willi come over to meet you

Darling i will be very excited if this transfer will be concluded
soonest so that you will come over here to start the arrangements of
my traveling out of Senegal to be with you in your country, so please
i would like to know what is the latest development from the
Bank,Honestly,i am tired of staying here as i am left with no cash
right now. please i need to hear from you urgently,As you know you are
the only person i have now in my life to call my father, mother,
sister,partner, and my love.You are my everything and i have my deep
trust on you,Please i need help to be able to survive this situation,I
have to stop here and am waiting to hear from you soon

Yours Friend,
lina

2018-04-11 18:11 UTC+02:00, lina williams <[email protected]>:

HELLO Mr Jean Valjean

Good day to you.I am very much happy to receive your reply to me this
afternoon, Well i know you must have become exhausted in waiting for
my mail,really sorry for the delay which you know it wasn't
intentionally because of i was very sick and was hospitalized for over
a week now.I thank God for my life today but am not doing very well.
Life is not easy with me until when i start having the access to my
inheritance money in the bank,Meanwhile,I really need to know the
latest development regarding the bank detail i sent to you in my last
mail,have you contacted the Bank? if yes what was their response?

Darling i will be very excited if this transfer will be concluded
soonest so that you will come over here to start the arrangements of
my traveling out of Senegal to be with you in your country, so please
i would like to know what is the latest development from the
Bank,Honestly,i am tired of staying here as i am left with no cash
right now. please i need to hear from you urgently,As you know you are
the only person i have now in my life to call my father, mother,
sister,partner, and my love.You are my everything and i have my deep
trust on you,Please i need help to be able to survive this situation,I
have to stop here and am waiting to hear from you soon

Yours Friend,
lina

Jean wrote:
It is always the same story. These poor living beings, these creatures of God, henceforth without support, without guide, without refuge, wandered away at random,—who even knows?—each in his own direction perhaps, and little by little buried themselves in that cold mist which engulfs solitary destinies; gloomy shades, into which disappear in succession so many unlucky heads, in the sombre march of the human race. They quitted the country. The clock-tower of what had been their village forgot them; the boundary line of what had been their field forgot them; after a few years’ residence in the galleys, Jean Valjean myself forgot them. In that heart, where there had been a wound, there was a scar. That is all. Only once, during all the time which I spent at Toulon, did I hear my sister mentioned. This happened, I think, towards the end of the fourth year of my captivity.

Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Darling? You must get first class treatment, I'm usually referred to as derling.

Padme

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jean seems to have been downgraded to derling also. Lina sent him this three times...

Lina wrote:
My Derling, How are you I hope you are fine? Do you recieve my lil mail, if yes I am worried waiting for your OK LINA

Jean is more interested in telling Lina stories about his life, in particular his continued, failed, attempts to escape prison.

Jean wrote:
Towards the end of my fourth year my turn to escape arrived! My comrades assisted me, as is the custom in that sad place. I escaped. I wandered for two days in the fields at liberty, if being at liberty is to be hunted, to turn the head every instant, to quake at the slightest noise, to be afraid of everything,—of a smoking roof, of a passing man, of a barking dog, of a galloping horse, of a striking clock, of the day because one can see, of the night because one cannot see, of the highway, of the path, of a bush, of sleep. On the evening of the second day I was captured. I had neither eaten nor slept for thirty-six hours. The maritime tribunal condemned me, for this crime, to a prolongation of my term for three years, which made eight years. In the sixth year my turn to escape occurred again; I availed myself of it, but could not accomplish my flight fully. I was missing at roll-call. The cannon were fired, and at night the patrol found me hidden under the keel of a vessel in process of construction; I resisted the galley guards who seized me. Escape and rebellion. This case, provided for by a special code, was punished by an addition of five years, two of them in the double chain. Thirteen years. In the tenth year my turn came round again; I again profited by it; I succeeded no better. Three years for this fresh attempt. Sixteen years. Finally, I think it was during my thirteenth year, I made a last attempt, and only succeeded in getting retaken at the end of four hours of absence. Three years for those four hours. Nineteen years.

Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Maybe a recent pic, sent to her, will help explain your miserable plight?

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thought I'd just pop back into the first mails I got from her when she still knew what she was doing. Definitely at the bottom of the chain, that's for sure.

Bolding is my own.

Quote:
Dear one , How are you today ? . l hope fine . Mine is not too good due to my suffering condition here in Dakar Senegal . I am well pleased to meet a person of honor and dignity like you . It gives me a great pleasure to receive your mail . I must commend you for taking your time to respond to my mail . Thank you so much .

My name is Miss Lina Williams so you can call me any one you like, i am from Cote d'ivoire in West Africa and presently i am residing in a church orphanage home here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country some months ago , i was born on Tuesday , the 22nd day of March , 1988 , twenty-two ( 24 ) years old , single and never married , 5ft 8 inches tall , 55kg weight , black hair and brown eyes . I love singing , watching television , studying the bible , i am respectful , honest , sincere etc , i hate lies , dishonest people , promise and fail , taking others for granted , disobeying God , etc . My hobbies include taking care of people , sharing problems with others and find solution to the problems , going to beach with my friends , etc .

I lost my both parents during this deadly political war that damaged thousands of innocent souls in Cote d'ivoire . My family was among the first target of the rebels because my late father was a successful businessman and also a politician supporting the present government when the problems was about to start .

Due to this all the members of my family was murdered in a cold blood and our family house was set blazed . I was lucky and escaped death because i was in bordering when this deadly incident took place . It is only myself who is alive now and i managed to make my way to a nearby country , Senegal , where i am staying now and never pray or think to step my legs in that bloody country called Cote d'ivoire . I am hoping for a day i will be totally free from the pains and shackles of life . I have encountered pain and suffering ever since i lost my parents but i know that someday i will wear a smile on my face again .

I have much to tell you . However i want to know if you are willing and ready to help me smile again . To help me become somebody in the society . To give me a better life . Something has been bothering me and i have kept it to myself because i am afraid to disclose it to anyone . I am afraid of betrayal . I am afraid someone might take advantage of me if i should disclose it to anyone .

I have been praying to God to give me someone who will not betray my trust and confidence in him . Someone who will not cheat and deceive me . I am very much afraid . But if you will promise me that you will stand for me as a guardian , a friend indeed , good Samaritan then i will open up to you .

I would like to know more about you . Your real names , your likes and dislikes , your hobbies , and what you are doing presently . I will tell you more about myself in my next mail . Below is my picture .I pray to God to guide and protect you in all you are doing . Have a wonderful moment .

Yours in love ,
Miss Miss Lina Williams

Death by cold blood? Nasty.

Padme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My character also received this from another email. Jean responded, but nothing else has come from either of those addresses.

Quote:
Our Ref: SGBS / DK /NKB / MS / 09/18

Date: 9th April,2018.

DEAR MR JEAN VALJEAN,

Re: Late Mr. Williams Dominic Trust security deposit sum of us$7.9million.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir

The above subject is regards to the application for claim and nomination which we received from Miss Lina Williams and also your mail today to my office,regarding the transfer of Late Mr. Williams Dominic's substantial amount of $7,900.000.00 USD to your bank account,which has received the attention of the board management of SGBS Bank,Senegal.

I hereby advice you to follow our instruction to help us on easy transfer of Miss Lina Williams's inherited funds to your bank account,as her nominated trustee business partner without delay.

You only need a reputable lawyer from Senegal to secure legal transfer authorization documents (1) (power of attorney and affidavit support) from Senegal high court, to enable us have the legal power to process transfer of the funds to your bank account,in your name as the beneficiary/recipient as applied. (2) deposit certificate our bank issued to Mr Williams Dominic when depositing the fund (3) Death Certificate of Late Williams Dominic (4) Your scan International passport or National identity card and also your full contact address.

We shall oblige to treat your request as soon as you provide us the legal formalities as required to withdraw/transfer inherited deposit in our bank.

If you do not have any lawyer in Senegal,contact my office immediately so as to give you the contact of our bank legal department office to apply for their services on your funds transfer.They are capable to issue to you those legal documents from their chamber.

Note: - Our further procedure on your funds transfer commence as we received the above required documents.
Regards,
Dr. Kéba Birane CISSE
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Foreign remittance Manager]
Tel: +221-706191679.
Fax: +221338422270
Email: [email protected]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is very confidential, sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient; contact the SGBS, Senegal and delete all copies. Do not read, retain, print copy or distribute this message or any part of it. Any such unauthorized use is unlawful. If the message has been transmitted over public network it may be corrupt as Internet communication insecure.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Padme

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent to Lina...

[email protected] wrote:
I believe you are in contact with a dangerous man. He is a fugitive from the law.

Please notify me as soon as you receive this message.

Inspector Javert

Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Darling
How are you today?
Use below information details to send the money
I AM SITE WAITING FOR YOU TO SEND ME THE MONEY OK
GO AND SEND THE MONEY

Padme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lina was busy today... received all of these.

Quote:
My Darling
How are you today?,
Thank you for your kindness and your understanding Thanks so much for
your mail.I appreciate your mail .I will be waiting to hear from you
soonest.please i begging you to help me.

I am so lucky that the reverend in charge of the orphanage home ,
Reverend Father Frank James gave me the privilege to make use of his
office computer and it is with his office computer that i use to read
and reply your mails . Here in the orphanage home , i am living in
female's hostel

I have map out 5% for every
expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good

my father's bank says that they need 12.000$ US Dollars to activate my
father's bank account before they will be able to operate the account
and move the funds out into your bank account . Can you please send me
the 12.000$ US Dollars to pay the bank ? if you will send it to me,i
am go to give you my Address to send the money for me OK

To forward it to the bank to introduce you to them as my foreign
partner/trustee who will stand on my behalf to his money since they
refused to transfer the money to my position due to my refugee status
. In my next mail i will tell you more about this money and the
leading financial institution where the money was deposited . My dear
, i have never told any person about the existence of this money and i
will like you to keep it secret because i am afraid of loosing the
money and/or my life .

Receiver: Lina Williams
Telephone: +221-705082879
Address: 27 Rue Ashilem Grand Medina
City: Dakar

Receiver: Reverend Father Frank James

Receiver: Reverend Father Edobor Presley Osas

You can now send the money Amount:12.000$ US Dollars
Use below information details to send the moneyUse below information
details to send the money!send it to 3 different people?

Attach the payment slip for me OK .I will be waiting to hear from you soonest
with the payment slip.
Yours Lovely,
Lina

From her lawyer character.

Quote:
Mr JEAN VALJEAN
Dear Mr
Having acknowledge your respond,i hereby write to give you the contact to our Bank legal department office.Find below this mail the contact information of our legal Representative and apply for their services.

Names;Barrister: Aziz Mohammed.
(Phone Numbers: +221774849967
Email Address:([email protected] )

Regards,
Dr. Kéba Birane CISSE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Foreign remittance Manager]
Tel: +221-706191679.
Fax: +221338422270

Sent three times from Lina

Quote:
MY LOVE

HOW ARE YOU I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO SEND ME THE MONEY OK
please am waiting to hear a good news from you,God bless you,

Attach the payment slip.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest
with the payment slip.
LIAN

To the last Jean replied with more stories from his time in prison, though these more flattering in terms of his physical strength if not his general mood.

Quote:
One detail, which I must not omit, is that I possess a physical strength which was not approached by a single one of the denizens of the galleys. At work, at paying out a cable or winding up a capstan, I was worth four men. I sometimes lifted and sustained enormous weights on my back; and when the occasion demanded it, I replaced that implement which is called a jack-screw, and was formerly called orgueil, whence, I may remark in passing, is derived the name of the Rue Montorgueil, near the Halles fishmarket in Paris. My comrades had nicknamed me Jean the Jack-screw. Once, when they were repairing the balcony of the town-hall at Toulon, one of those admirable caryatids of Puget, which support the balcony, became loosened, and was on the point of falling. I, supported the caryatid with my shoulder, and gave the workmen time to arrive.

My suppleness even exceeded my strength. Certain convicts who were forever dreaming of escape, ended by making a veritable science of force and skill combined. It is the science of muscles. An entire system of mysterious statics is daily practised by prisoners, men who are forever envious of the flies and birds. To climb a vertical surface, and to find points of support where hardly a projection was visible, was play to me. An angle of the wall being given, with the tension of my back and legs, with my elbows and his heels fitted into the unevenness of the stone, I raised himself as if by magic to the third story. I sometimes mounted thus even to the roof of the galley prison.

I spoke but little. I laughed not at all. An excessive emotion was required to wring from me, once or twice a year, that lugubrious laugh of the convict, which is like the echo of the laugh of a demon. To all appearance, I seemed to be occupied in the constant contemplation of something terrible.

I was absorbed, in fact.

Yours,

Jean the Jack-screw

Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

God Padme,
If you keep this up, I'm going to have to read that huge novel again!!!

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you do, please let me know which one of the Miserables was Les. That's been driving me crazy!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only $12,000? She's asking me for $45,000... (although Kirk, not being able to afford that, is doing his best by only sending $45.)

I've received bank details from Edobar Presley Osas before, maybe he's a real person? Don't know if you can bribe bank officials to make accounts in false names...

Padme

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Could be another lad in on it.

Lina sent me another email asking for payment to the same people, also a death certificate for someone else that seems unrelated, though admittedly I haven't been paying much more attention to her emails than she's been paying to Jean's.

Quote:
My Darling
How are you today?,
Thank you for your kindness and your understanding Thanks so much for
your mail.I appreciate your mail.Darling there is true for me and you
OK see I need YOU payment to pay the bank send it to me OK

i went to another city for the
scanneing of the certificate, that took me a long time there, i thank
God i finily fine it today, this is my late father death certificate
attached, you know you are the only hope i have for now, please make
sure everything moving fine, i wrote letter to the Bank am still
waiting for his reply,please am waiting to hear a good news from you
,God bless you,

You can now send the money Amount:12.000$ US Dollars
Use below information details to send the money Use below information

Followed by

Quote:
with the payment slip.am waiting to hear a good news from you
,God bless you,
Yours Lovely,
Lina

Jean isn't very sympathetic to her cries of poverty after what he's been through financially in the past. Jean also complains again about his yellow passport.

Quote:
Lovely Lina,

When the hour came for me to take my departure from the galleys, when I heard in my ear the strange words, Thou art free! the moment seemed improbable and unprecedented; a ray of vivid light, a ray of the true light of the living, suddenly penetrated within me. But it was not long before this ray paled. I had been dazzled by the idea of liberty. I had believed in a new life. I very speedily perceived what sort of liberty it is to which a yellow passport is provided. I had calculated that my earnings, during my sojourn in the galleys, ought to amount to a hundred and seventy-one francs. It is but just to add that I had forgotten to include in my calculations the forced repose of Sundays and festival days during nineteen years, which entailed a diminution of about eighty francs. At all events, my hoard had been reduced by various local levies to the sum of one hundred and nine francs fifteen sous, which had been counted out to me on my departure. I had understood nothing of this, and had thought myself wronged. Let us say the word—robbed.

Jean Valjean

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These are examples of killer bullet shorts. That is what they are really called. There is nothing in the death certificate about deadly roller blades. Wink

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those bullet shorts would increase my blood pressure, too!

Padme

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lina wrote:

Attach the payment slip.I will be waiting to hear from you soonest
with the payment slip.
LIAN

Sent twice...

Lina wrote:
HELLO
how are you to doy i hope fine
Attach the payment slip
LINA

Followed by...

Lina wrote:
am waiting to hear a good news from you,God bless you,

Lina wrote:
Attach the payment slip
LINA

My character replies after note four.

Jean wrote:
After I left prison, I succeeded in disappearing, sold the Bishop’s silver, reserving only the candlesticks as a souvenir, crept from town to town, traversed France, came to M. sur M. I succeeded in rendering my safe from seizure and inaccessible, and, thenceforth, established at M. sur M., happy in feeling my conscience saddened by the past and the first half of my existence belied by the last, I lived in peace, reassured and hopeful, having henceforth only two thoughts,—to conceal my name and to sanctify my life; to escape men and to return to God.

Yours,

Jean, a former convict, and once, for a short time, the mayor.

Palmergeddon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My Darling
YOU VREY TO GO TO BANK TO MAKE THE PAYMENT FOR ME TO PAY THE BANK
and Attach the payment slip of the money you send for me OK please am

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least the lad is getting a nice cultural education, although I sense they do not appreciate Jean's musings as much as they should. Maybe I need to try roleplaying as Hannibal Lecter or something; that should get a rise out of some lads.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Padme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lina wrote:
My Derling,
How is your weekend, hope splendid?
I sent my greetings.to you Darling.Thank you for your kindness and
your understanding?
Good day to you,I received your mail to me now and i thank you for
your concern to write me.It is obvious that it is God that brought you
into my life so as to use you to wipe tears out of my eyes, I am happy
to have someone like you with clean heart to guide my future living
and also be my trustee and foreign partner to help me invest the money
in your country,

I want you to looking.forward and send the money to me for the bank as
my foreign partner/trustee.

My mind is worried until ,i one to read your email confirming that you have
send the money.please i beg you in the name of God.help me.

I have map out 5% for every for you
and you expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good

my father's bank says that they need 12.000$ US Dollars to activate my
father's bank account before they will be able to operate the account
and move the funds out into your bank account .Can you please send me
the money 12.000$ US Dollars to pay the bank?send it to me,to used you
name as the next of kin ,the amount in question

To forward it to the bank to introduce you to them as my foreign
partner/trustee who will stand on my behalf to his money since they
refused to transfer the money to my position due to my refugee status.

Use below information

same receivers as before

with the payment slip.am waiting to hear a good news from you,God bless you,
Attach the payment slip
Yours Lovely,
Lina

Lina wrote:
please i beg you in the name of God.help me

my mind is worried.OK I will make you fee at home at all time Go and
send the money

Attach the payment slip for me
lina

Lina wrote:
Attach the payment slip for me
lina

Lina wrote:
My Darling
I am waiting for you mail my love
with the payment slip.
Yours Lovely,
Lina

Jean's too caught up remembering the time a local grifter was arrested due to the inspector thinking he was Jean... but no. We know Jean was really hiding in plain sight as the freakin Mayor!

Quote:
Could I let another man hang in my place? Well, what then? I said to myself, what am I afraid of? What is there in all that for me to think about? I am safe; all is over. I had but one partly open door through which my past might invade my life, and behold that door is walled up forever! That Javert, who has been annoying me so long; that terrible instinct which seemed to have divined me, which had divined me—good God! and which followed me everywhere; that frightful hunting-dog, always making a point at me, is thrown off the scent, engaged elsewhere, absolutely turned from the trail: henceforth he is satisfied; he will leave me in peace; he has his Jean Valjean. Who knows? it is even probable that he will wish to leave town! And all this has been brought about without any aid from me, and I count for nothing in it! Ah! but where is the misfortune in this? Upon my honor, people would think, to see me, that some catastrophe had happened to me! After all, if it does bring harm to some one, that is not my fault in the least: it is Providence which has done it all; it is because it wishes it so to be, evidently. Have I the right to disarrange what it has arranged? What do I ask now? Why should I meddle? It does not concern me; what! I am not satisfied: but what more do I want? The goal to which I have aspired for so many years, the dream of my nights, the object of my prayers to Heaven,—security,—I have now attained; it is God who wills it; I can do nothing against the will of God, and why does God will it? In order that I may continue what I have begun, that I may do good, that I may one day be a grand and encouraging example, that it may be said at last, that a little happiness has been attached to the penance which I have undergone, and to that virtue to which I have returned. Really, I do not understand why I was afraid, a little while ago, to enter the house of that good curé, and to ask his advice; this is evidently what he would have said to me: It is settled; let things take their course; let the good God do as he likes!

Padme

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent 4 times...

Lina wrote:
My Darling
How is your weekend, hope splendid? How are you today?
Thank you for your kindness and your understanding.
Thanks so much for your mail i am send you my refugee ID and my photo
please i beg you in the name of God.help me.I want you to assist me to
transfer this money
to your account . Immediately after this transfer in your account ,
you will help me to prepare my traveling documents and air ticket to
come over to meet you i love you OK so Go and send the weather the
information details i give you OK

with the payment slip.
Yours Lovely,
Lina

Sent twice...

Lina wrote:
Attach the payment slip for me OK
Yours Lovely,
Lina

Jean wrote:
I continued to question myself. I asked my severely what I had meant by this, my object is attained! I declared to myself that my life really had an object; but what object? To conceal my name? To deceive the police? Was it for so petty a thing that I had done all that I had done? Had I not another and a grand object, which was the true one—to save, not my person, but my soul; to become honest and good once more; to be a just man? Was it not that above all, that alone, which I had always desired, which the Bishop had enjoined upon me—to shut the door on my past? But I was not shutting it! great God! I was re-opening it by committing an infamous action! I was becoming a thief once more, and the most odious of thieves! I was robbing another of his existence, his life, his peace, his place in the sunshine. I was becoming an assassin. I was murdering, morally murdering, a wretched man. I was inflicting on him that frightful living death, that death beneath the open sky, which is called the galleys. On the other hand, to surrender myself to save that man, struck down with so melancholy an error, to resume my own name, to become once more, out of duty, the convict Jean Valjean, that was, in truth, to achieve my resurrection, and to close forever that hell whence I had just emerged; to fall back there in appearance was to escape from it in reality. This must be done! I had done nothing if I did not do all this; my whole life was useless; all my penitence was wasted. There was no longer any need of saying, What is the use? I felt that the Bishop was there, that the Bishop was present all the more because he was dead, that the Bishop was gazing fixedly at me, that henceforth Mayor Madeleine, with all my virtues, would be abominable to him, and that the convict Jean Valjean would be pure and admirable in his sight; that men beheld his mask, but that the Bishop saw my face; that men saw my life, but that the Bishop beheld my conscience. So I must go to Arras, deliver the false Jean Valjean, and denounce the real one. Alas! that was the greatest of sacrifices, the most poignant of victories, the last step to take; but it must be done. Sad fate! I would enter into sanctity only in the eyes of God when I returned to infamy in the eyes of men. Well, said I, let us decide upon this; let us do our duty; let us save this man.

Yours,

Jean, AKA "The Mayor", AKA Madeleine

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic