SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shaye L Haver

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jdruid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello dear friend,

Accept my apology for not responding to your mail earlier, it is not my making, but the situation around us, I do all my best to protect myself and keep eyes on my self, but I see I can not do it all alone, I need someone, I mean someone who I can call my friend, my lover, my partner, who can benefit a lot from me and we can share things in common together, not minding my person or personality, but I really need an honest person to partnership, keep what you have and be happy with that, and do not look unto your partners have if higher or not, but see it all with free mind and free will to assist each other, I believe we can assist each other. Tell me more about yourself, what do you like and do not like?

I will see to my mail during our hang out time, I know it is time most colleagues want to hang close but I try to play off to come and see to my mail.

Yours.
Ms. Shaye

This scammer is a lt in Us army in Lybia, and wishes that i help her(him) to get $4.3,000,000 to safe, even offers romance. and 35% of loot share.

I have agried to play the game.

I am from Croatia (sorry about bad english) and have send them my info they asked.
1.Your full name NAKITU TE NATAKO (this meens i have put you on my di*k)

2.Name your country CROATIA

3.Your contact address Kralja zmajskog sira 41. 10000 Zagreb

4.Your occupation Professor of theoretical physics

5.Your phone number 0989694094

So this is email that their post service sended me:

Attention: Mr. Nakitu TE Natako,

Sir,

We the Post Nations Trust Security & Delivery S.A Services Republic of Togo, wish to inform you that the management request your present here in our office Lome Togo, to enable you obtain the consignment insurance coverage in your name as the receiver of the consignment, you are as will required to cross check your box in our custody to know if all is intake as was handed to us.

We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s) please contact us on our telephone number (00228 79 93 44 61) for more directives/clarifications.

Thanks for your understanding and co-operation

Manager of Operation Mr. Benjamin Gbamba

I have agried to go to Togo... now please help me to spice things up Very Happy
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, you have to be sure your imaginary character is NOT connected to you in real life! ... so, you have to use a fictitious email address, a anonymous phone number, a non-existent address.

Then, you have to create your characte ... the more weird is your character, the more you have the chance to have more fun:
- you are an old and rich man... deaf / blind / disabled.
- or, you are a young widow... your husband just has died and you have inherited a considerable fortune.
- or, you are a monk in a closed monastery,
- or, you're a sailor on a ship somewhere in the Atlantic.

Never let yourself be impressed with the lamentations of these impostors.
Always answer them in time!... unless they even hurry... then, you can postpone the answers as much as you can. To annoy them! Laughing

- Ask them for any details and ask explanations for each of the phrases in their messages. One question at every of your message!
- You can pretend that you do not understand, that you do not know, that you have not heard anything... of course, you are very curious to find out everything and you must ask them.

The forum is filled with many many funny stories and all you have to do is read as much as possible and see how the various situations are addressed.
Here's a similar story: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=289236

Good luck and welcome to the community!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
jdruid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thx, i am reading some stuff on forum.
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey,

Welcome to Eater. Finally someone else from Balkans Very Happy.

Also, as I do understand what does it mean, it is indeed funny xD

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
jdruid
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They wish that i send them 1800 $ via WU. I have asked a photo of aleged mr. Gmamba. He must have in One hand Spungebob and in other paper with WE NEED MORE DAKKA writen on.

He refused, and will send me his photo where he holds paper and it will be written my fase name NAKITU TE NATAKO ( on Croatian means Ihave pierced you with my di*k)

Well it is not glorous trophy but it is a start Very Happy
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he sends it, it's still a good trophy, he's had to go to the effort of getting his photo taken and you've got him off script.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic