SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Herding a Hundred

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a lad who decided it was in his best interests to provide my character 100 different bank accounts during the Year End Walk.

During the bait, I established a West African IT person, "Ed," working in my character’s company that helped the lad by providing bank accounts and information on my primary character "Tom." It was made clear to the lad that Mr. Tom’s company shut down for three weeks during the year end for holidays.

This story starts after the lad, who we’ll call "Steve," had sent the 50 accounts, but needed a remaining 20 to reach my goal of 100 from a lad.

Steve wrote:
HELLO ED, HOW ARE YOU TODAY . I HAVE INSTRUCTED MR RON TO PROCEED TO THE BANK WITH 51 ACCOUNTS TO BE TRANSFERRED INTO TODAY.
I AM WAITING FOR HIS EMAIL RESPONSE, WE HAVE JUST THIS WEEK BEFORE CHRISTMAS TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT .
LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELY HE GETS ON SEAT TODAY ... FOR COMMUNICATION TO CONTINUE ..

Ed wrote:
YES AM IN MY OFFICE NOW AND MR TOM IS SEATED

Later

Ed wrote:
MR TOM HAS LEFT THE BUILDING.

Steve wrote:
Ok well noted .. I hope he is heading to the bank. Will keep you posted .

Ed wrote:
IT IS IN GODS HANDS NOW.

Steve wrote:
Yea. I just pray he has gone to the bank because he is just so stubborn. But GOD over everything .

Ed wrote:
STUBBON FOR WHAT NOW?

Steve wrote:
He is just stubborn to convince but GOD has touched his heart .. it is well .

Ed wrote:
All tings through GOD

Steve wrote:
Yes.. please keep me posted once he returns .

Ed wrote:
MR RON IS SEATED AGIN. WHAT IS THE UPDATE NOW?

Meanwhile, these were the exchanges between the lad and Tom.
Steve wrote:
Attention:- Mr Tom,
The bank has 35 accounts confirmed good by them and i sent 10 accounts last week to make it 45 accounts and also added 6 more bank accounts this morning
In total of 51 bank accounts to be sent $10,000 USD transfers each this morning ..
Once again i have added the last 10 accounts and the 6 new this morning together as it makes 16 bank accounts below.
Add the 16 bank accounts to the 35 good accounts with the bank then it makes 51 accounts.
<<Bank Accounts>>

Steve wrote:

Did you get the email i sent to you with the account details all together. Please attend to the accounts this morning and proceed to the bank for urgency transfer sake.

Get back to me with the outcome of the transfer Ie send the payment transfer slip for the payment confirmation.

Thanks,

Mr Steve

Tom wrote:
Do you realize you sent me, essentially, the same fucking email 6 times within 35 minutes? And you hem and haw over 51 damn accounts when you were to provide all 70? You better reconsider how you are acting. This is like a fucking 5 year old and you didn't even do what you were supposed to.

Steve wrote:
I sent the email because the transaction has to be effected today .
I made the necessary additional account to sum 51 account for a reasonable amount transferred.
This payment must be done before Tuesday which Is tomorrow as Christmas approaches and break will be reached .
Therefore you are advised to proceed with the accounts with you for ease of confirmation of the transfer and send the slip of the transfer when done.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Mr Steve

Tom wrote:
If you want it completed, I suggest you send the remaining accounts.
- Sent from my iPhone 7

Steve wrote:
Mr Tom, it will be well appreciated if you can go out of your way to make this transfer possible before Christmas.

Whatever account that is right should be enabled to receive transfer without delay .

The rest of the accounts are still been processed therefore once the rest accounts are ready, i will get them to you.

For now please work on the available accounts to haste the transfer process before the Christmas break.

Thanks for your understanding.

Tom wrote:
I'm patient. If you'll have them, I'll wait.

So, how did the lad explain this away?

Steve wrote:
He wants the whole 70 accounts complete . I have 51 accounts Including your own . Yet he is insisting on the 70 accounts.
We are still on the matter right now. Will keep you posted .

Ed wrote:
MY GUY MAKE YOUR OGA PROVIDE THIS FINAL AZA

The next day…

Steve wrote:
How far ed, we are talking right now as he has mailed me earlier this morning. Trying to put him through to go this morning.
I will keep you posted. We do not have much of a time, Christmas is here.
Please address the situation for me , has MR TOM gone out of office or still in the office.
I need a response now so i can call him .

Ed wrote:
PLZ MY GUY U MUST CONVINCE HIM. WE ARE NO OPEN FOR NEXT THREE WEEKS FOR HOLIDAY. THIS MUST FINISH THIS WEEK.

Steve wrote:
Ok.. He will do it.. he has no choice ..

Oh, he was convincing, for sure.

Steve wrote:
Greetings to you today. Please enclosed in mail is 60 bank accounts to receive transfer of $10,000 USD each and that makes $600,000 USD. We will receive the rest when you return from holiday.
Please get the below accounts done today and send to me the payment slip of the transaction.
<<60 bank Accounts>>

Tom wrote:
Two questions:
Does 60 = 70?
Why are accounts 53 and 54 the same?

Steve wrote:

1. Like i said that 60 accounts are the accounts available now and the rest 10 accounts will be given after your 2 week break when you resume office back next year.
Please work on that today.

2. That should be a mistake while i was trying to compile the accounts together .
Replace the accounts with any of the two accounts below.
<<Two more accounts>>

Tom wrote:
Like I said, I'll wait.

Steve wrote:
Wait until when to transfer the money . What Is all this because I have been quiet.

I want this transfer done today. I wont be happy if you don't acknowledge this transfer dome today.

Merry Christmas to you. Laughing

Tom wrote:
You said 70 accounts. Now you send 60, but some are duplicates, so you send two more, but you refuse to provide the last nine. WHY?

Steve wrote:
If I provide the 10 accounts today, can you meet up with the bank for the transfer today?

Tom wrote:
I guess it depends what time you email them. If you have them, why are you playing games?

Steve wrote:
I will forward the account shortly to you. Can you still make it to the bank today. I will forward the remaining 9 accounts soon to you.
Let me know if you can still make it out fast to the bank .
Then i will forward the account.
Thanks,

Later that night, after not receiving the accounts:
Tom wrote:
You wasted time. Again.

Steve sends an update to my fake lad.
Steve wrote:
How far Ed, we have communicated today . Myself and Tom. He wants the account complete and he is getting the rest accounts today . He also told me that your break is 3 weeks and it starts from Friday.
I can assure you that it will be done today or first thing tomorrow . Trying to clear all obstacles on the way ..prayer is the key.. don't worry Tom had no choice than to do it.

WILL update you later today .

Ed wrote:
Why do you refuse to update me on the progress of this work? Am close to taking over and doing myself.

Steve wrote:
Ed tomorrow is the day for the transfer . Sure will keep you posted. Tom will have all accounts ready before morning in his mail and will head to bank straight.

The next day:
Steve wrote:
Greetings to you today. Please enclosed in mail is 60 bank accounts to receive transfer of $10,000 USD each and that makes $600,000 USD. We will receive the rest when you return from holiday.
Please get the below accounts done today and send to me the payment slip of the transaction.
<<Same 60 accounts>>

Tom wrote:
60 still does not equal 70.

Steve wrote:
Please acknowledge the Nine (9) accounts ...
The 9 accounts below ..
<<9 accounts>>

Tom wrote:
I do. But, it's only 8.

Steve wrote:
Will send one more account to you now.

Tom wrote:
How many more do you have?

Steve wrote:
It is just one more account that is needed right now...It is below ..
<<Incomplete Bank Info>>

Tom wrote:
That's not even the full information.

Steve wrote:
Add this 2 Accounts in case needed.
<<Two more accounts>>

Tom wrote:
I'm at the bank. I need 4 more accounts.
- Sent from my iPhone 7

Steve wrote:
Below is 4 accounts .
<<Three bank accounts>>

Tom wrote:
Come on now. Seriously? That's only 3! And the Laura account is a duplicate.
- Sent from my iPhone 7

Steve wrote:
Replace with account in mail ..
<<Another Account>>

Now the update to Ed…

Steve wrote:
He has finally received all the whole accounts ..
Therefore he will be on his way to bank this morning.
Immediately i get a response from him, i will update u.

Ed wrote:
GOOD. THIS IS GOD'S DOING. MR TOM HAS NO BEEN IN THE OFFICE.

Steve wrote:
Once he gets back on seat , Mail me immediately ..

Ed wrote:
MR. TOM IS ON SEAT. ALSO WHAT IS YOUR NAME, MY GUY? YOU NEVER LET US KNOW OURSELVES.

Steve wrote:
Yea we are talking...There is a duplicate in the account i gave to him...so i want to send just one more account to him now to replace that one
My name is Steven ..We will know ourselves more thats sure once we share this first payment , we will do many more ..By GOD Grace .. Is he in the office or out now.

Steve wrote:
Hope Mr TOM has left the office. Respond back to me now.

Ed wrote:
He is out

Steve wrote:
That's good.. GOD over everything..let's wait for the good news ..

Ed wrote:
DO YOU HAVE OTHER JOBS TO WORK STEVEN? GOD WILL SEE THIS WORK THROUGH

Steve wrote:
Yea .. do you mean with TOM. Well there are jobs but nothing much from now till next year .. wire transfers and bank login transfer is going on . Cc top up and bank transfers ..

Ed wrote:
I have never worked jobs before but am based in USA and educated here. You should know this.

Steve wrote:
He just mailed me now saying he is in the bank.thay he needs four more accounts.
I am mailing to him now.
Can I get 2 accounts from you.
Please advice

Ed wrote:
I D NO HAVE MORE ACCTS AND MY UNCLE IS WONDERING WHEN THE ONES I GIVE YOU GET PAID.

Steve wrote:
I have gotten it already, i have two now and waiting for the remaining two again. I will send to him shortly.
Dont worry it is well and good.
Is there anyway you can scan Mr tom id card to me, or license. let me know ..

Ed wrote:
LET ME THINK ON HOW TO DO THIS. MOST AMERICANS CARRY ON THEY PERSON. EVERY CITIZEN IS TOLD TO NEVER COPY. WHAT DO YOU NEED AND WHY?

Steve wrote:
Well then if getting his id card or license will be hard then scan his pics to me, there is an application that can detect his person. I need it to know if we can draw more jobs out from Mr Tom.
I need to know his worth , if a multi millionaire of just a thousand usd person. We can make much more money from him.
If you have a pics of him then scan and send it

Ed wrote:
OK. WILL WORK ON THIS.

Steve wrote:
All is going well with him, I gave him 4 accounts and he said one of the account is a duplicate. Now i am sending 4 different accounts to him. No more excuse but he is inside the bank like this as i speak. Let keep praying.
Also the picture is very important, try to scan his pics to me today or first thing tomorrow. Very important.. What status is he? Rich or very rich? Laughing

Ed wrote:
I believe he is very, very rich. This company is very busy with big big sales and MR TOM drives MERCEDES G-CLASS and BMW X6. It is said his home is enough for 5 family.

Steve wrote:
Please make sure you send his picture today. Also let me have vital information that is important to have on him.
Please do this for me as soon as possible .This will help make investigation more easier .
Get back to me with this request .
Please keep me posted once he returns to the office .
Then please get me all information i requested of you very fast.

Ed wrote:
EDWARD, I HAD TO LEAVE THE OFFICE WHEN THEY CLOSED BUT HAD TO WORK FIRST. I DO NO HAVE A PICTURE BUT WILL ACQUIRE HIS BEST. WHAT VITAL INFORMATIONS DO YOU NEED?

Steve wrote:
I have mailed him today to get the slip of the transfer from him but he has not replied to my email.
Please get me his picture. Also can i get his direct mobile number.
Reconfirm the office address to me and also his home address.
Tell me more about his family.. wife and kids, ..

At this point, it was the Friday before Christmas and Mr. Tom's business had to close...

More soon.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Like pulling teeth from a hen at the end. Well done.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing to see it play out.
Since I'm guessing the money was not transferred, what sort of responses did you get from him? What excuses did you make? How long could you keep him on the hook before he realised no money was coming his way?
Right now one of my characters who collected 6 accounts has gone south for a holiday, and he's receiving multiple frantic emails. I can only imagine the anxiety for your lad!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sparky905 wrote:
(w)hat sort of responses did you get from him? What excuses did you make? How long could you keep him on the hook before he realised no money was coming his way?

Patience grasshopper. There is more to the story.

Justcold is right about the end. What you see above are the exchanges from December 21 and 22. I first emailed Steven on November 10 and I received 133 emails to Tom before any of the above posts, so a relationship was established. He also had access to Mr. Tom's work phone (A 20 minute loop saying the next customer service rep will be right with you) and a Text Now number with a voice mail saying "Your service agreement does not allow calling the number dialed. For more information dial 611. Message az01-62."

One other thing I wanted to point out revolves around pidgin and it's use when playing a lad. If you notice how Steve writes to both Tom and Ed, it's fairly clear with just a hint here and there (plus some punctuation that is often seen in West Africa). When playing a lad, just one or two notes here or there are all you need so the lad expects no wahala.

So, where were we? He had sent all the accounts, right?

December 23.
Steve wrote:
Please send the transfer slip of the payment made yesterday.

Steve wrote:
Compliment of the season to you. I waited to hear from you yesterday regarding the transaction you sent and to also request for the slip of the transfer made into all the accounts.

Please address the situation and present the slip if available with you now.
I need to be sure of the status regarding the transaction.

^^^Sent twice.
Steve wrote:
Compliment of the season to you.

Please i need an update from you regarding the transfer, i want you to keep in touch with me on it.

Looking forward to your email .

^^^Sent twice.

December 26.
Steve to Ed wrote:
Hello Ed, i am.still waiting to hear from.you.
Please what is happening. I have not gotten a reslonse from Mr Tom.

Advice

Steve wrote:
Merry Christmas to you and happy boxing day.
I am.yet to see your email update about last week transfer.

Please I need to hear from you what happened again.
Get back to me please on it.

December 27.
Steve wrote:
How are you and the family. I am.yet to hear from.you. what happened about the transfer you went for bank to transact on.

I need an update from you regarding it.

Get back.to me now.

December 28.
Steve wrote:
I need an update on the payment you made before closing office .
Please feed me back on it .

Thanks ,

Steve to Ed wrote:
Hello Ed, what is going on.. not seen a mail from you or Mr Tom.
Please I need an update from you

December 31.
Steve wrote:
Happy new year in advance to you, I have mailed you severally during this holiday hoping that you will access your email box for an immediate response back to me.
I requested for the update of the transfer and need to know what went wrong on the transfer you were supposed to make to me.
I want you to keep in touch over it.

^^^Sent twice.
Steve to Ed wrote:
Happy New year in advance to you . I have also mailed you to hear from you regarding the transfer that was done and i have not heard a single word from you.

I would appreciate that you respond to my email and lets discuss the issue as we enter the new year in few hours from now.

Please keep in touch .

^^^Also sent twice.

Surely it was time for Mr. Tom to respond a bit...
Tom wrote:
WOULD YOU FUCKING EXPLAIN WHY YOU CALLED BACK THE CHECK YOU SENT ME AS FRAUDULENT?

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I reached out to Steve, originally, with an asem telling him I had received the check he sent me from Canada and it had cleared. Enough time had passed that, in reality, the funds would have been removed from Mr. Tom's account.

Several days passed...

Steve wrote:
Happy new year to you. The check was called back ? wait i need to know how much was called back and how much is left remaining in your account.

Therefore i will like a screen shot of the statement of account once again sent to me immediately. Rolling Eyes I will use that to investigate fully how the account officer went on it.

Most of the officials are not on duty so i need to have proper detailed data and records before next week when work and operations starts fully.

Note:- Screen shot the account to me and also let me know the amount left in the account .

Get back to me on it.

It was only fair to respond.

Tom wrote:
FUCK YOU

Steve let four days pass...

Steve wrote:
How are you today. Am presently not pleased with the situation on ground but i want you to be rest assured that all is under control.

I have been able to communicate to parties and knowing the arrangement involved, all is well and under control.

I need some explanations from you before our attorney contacts the bank, please explain how much was recalled back and how much is left because we found out that some money is still missing.

Please keep in touch with me today because i want to make sure it is all resolved not more than today.

Thanks,
Mr Steve

It's only fair that Tom replies to him, since it's all under control.

Tom wrote:
YOU CALLED BACK BOTH FUCKING CHECKS ASSHOLE!

He finally reaches out to Ed.

Steve to Ed wrote:
How are you today and happy new year to you. The check has bounced back as Mr Tom stated to me. We are working it all out and i will keep you posted on the next development on him.

Before i proceed i will like you to send any of Mr Tom picture you have with you to me. Also i need to know from you like how much is the total worth of Mr Tom.

Please get back to me before we move this big heat on him and a life changing money experience .

Get back to me immediately.

Thanks,

Ed wrote:
How far and Happy NEW MONTH AND NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

This is not good that the cheque has bounced back and I told you time was of the essential. I think the total worth of MR. TOM is about 50 million USD. Attach is a picture of MR. TOM from his office but I can not go into the office often without raising suspicion. What is the way forward? No more wahala.

Steve wrote:
I am handling the situation on ground regarding the refunded check and i will get back to you shortly on it.
Please take note and you will hear from me shortly.

Tom wrote:
That was shitty. Really fucking shitty.

Steve wrote:
It is well understood and all correction has been done and lets forget what happened so we can move further and progress on.
I am working out some process but some funds will be needed directly from you but i will put you clear once i finish the estimate on it.
You will hear from me on the funds that will be needed and i will let you know how the payment will be sent.

Of course it's now time for some funds. But, why not switch it up a bit?

Tom wrote:
What are you talking about now? I have received the new check.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, Tom had a new check arrive...

Steve wrote:
Attention: Mr Tom,

I know you have received the new check sent that was why I told you all corrections has been made on all that happened.

When will you deposit. Also how many accounts should I provide to you now Laughing so as to avoid delay on transfer of the payment.

Get back.to me on it.

Thanks,
Mr Steven

He's sent enough pork, right?

Tom wrote:
You'll just send the same old fucking accounts you already did. Your associate will have the accounts on Monday so there is no delay.

He went quiet the next day.

Steve wrote:
I am not sending all same old accounts to you, i need to be sure on how many account i should provide to you. Also for the fact that the bank causes delay on it, i would advice we transfer small small and not all at once.

Let me know the total account to be provided so i can arrange to you today then we know what is next.
Am waiting for your email now.

Why not make it unachievable?

Tom wrote:
50. How could you not know this?

There had been nothing to Ed for days. I thought needing 50 accounts might send him back.

Steve to Ed wrote:
Hello Ed,

How are you today. A new check has been sent to Mr Tom . I want you to provide your 12 accounts today or not more than tomorrow morning before Mr Tom resumes on seat because i am pushing him to make the payment in the bank tomorrow.

Please act fast on mail and provide the account immediately.

Well, that just won't work.

Ed wrote:
Steven, you and your guys are just bounce of fools.. WHO DO U TINK SEND D CHEQUE? We got no biss together. Please this should be youur last message to me okay .. I don't see reasons for this message.

Ed

Stevie didn't like that.

Steve wrote:
I gave you an update on the situation on ground and all you can do is too insult me ?

I am so disappointed in you as I was believing we are on same track working together but you have made me understand that you are wise .

You were carried all along in the whole process and now you want to bite the finger that called you to the dinning table to eat.

Please provide your 12 account to me as i don't breach deals or agreement made at any point in time .

You have my final words..Just like you said , you have till this evening to provide the accounts.

He put Ed on a deadline? Oh no he di'nt!

Ed wrote:
DID YOU PROVIDE THE FIRST CHEQUES? NO. AND WHO ARRANGED THESE NEW CHEQUE? NOT YOU. YOU HAVE BEEN TROUBLE AND NOT KEEPING ME TIMELY INFORMED. YOU BROKE ALL AGREEMENT.

Steve wrote:
I keep too agreement and I never broke any because I know it is important in dealings.
Provide your account for tomorrow transaction , so I can add it up with the rest to give Mr Tom.
I would not want any delay over account matters .

Ed wrote:
NO. I WORK THIS.

He couldn't get extra accounts from Ed, so he needed a new solution.

Steve wrote:
Listen i understand it is 50 accounts but i was suggesting we make the transfer small small and that was why i asked you to know how many accounts i can send today.
Are you still suggesting i send the 50 accounts all at once? let me know if we can work it out small small due to the bank .
Get back to me now on my advice.

He sent that email 5 times over the next hour. Then, it switched slightly:

Steve wrote:
I need to know if you still insist on the complete 50 accounts sent to you for the transaction done all at once .

If finally you are insisting on the 50 accounts to you at once then i shall provide all the 50 account before tomorrow morning for the transfer to be done tomorrow.

Let me know if it is possible to make the transfer done tomorrow.
Get back to me on it urgently to let me know if the transfer will all be done .

That seemed fair.

Tom wrote:
Ok.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tom wrote:
Why the hell did you email me with the same message all those times? What's going on? What do you mean you don't know about them?

Steve wrote:
JUST STOP THE TRANSFER INTO THE 50 ACCOUNTS.. I DO NOT WANT THE TRANSFER DONE INTO THE ACCOUNTS YOU HAVE WITH YOU BECAUSE IT IS NOT OFF MY KNOWLEDGE..

Steve wrote:
THE ACCOUNTS I HAVE READY WITH ME IS 15 ACCOUNTS AND I HAVE NOT MAILED THEM TO YOU...
I WAS SURPRISED WHEN YOU SAID I MAILED YOU 50 ACCOUNTS OF WHICH I NEVER DID.
THEREFORE STOP THE TRANSFER AND LET ME KNOW WHERE THE PROBLEM IS COMING FROM NOW .

Tom wrote:
I didn't say you emailed me 50 accounts. That message came from Mr. Adebisi. He said he is your partner and listed all the old accounts you had sent and said to disregard every last one of them and to use the new accounts.

Meanwhile, Steve reached out to Ed.

Steve wrote:
Good Morning to You, For the pure fact that i am yet to see any account information from you simply means that you do not need cooperation therefore i will go ahead with my plan on the payment .

Have a good day .

Ed wrote:
DO NOT EAT MY JOB.

Steve wrote:
Ed i gave you a hand of cooperation and you refused to cooperate with me . You knew nothing about the first check and second check that was sent if not for the scan that did not preview , am sure you will have zero knowledge of the transaction.

I brought you in and even considered to offer you percentage and now all you can tell me is that this is your Job .

Now, he's trying hard to save this.

Steve wrote:
For the very last time , i will give you the opportunity to produce your account so i can add up .

He figures out who "provided" the "50 accounts."

Steve wrote:
You have presented the 50 accounts to Mr Tom as he told you have done that now.
I will the call th job off right now and i will forward all correspondence mail of our communication with Mr Tom.

You cant eat your cake and have it.. Now i will get back at you.
You just asked for problems and now you will get it.. You wont spend that money because you will be in jail , i can assure you .

We can't have him ruining that, can we?

bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done. Spoiled his holidays I am sure when all those accounts were killed. Lol

419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where were we? Ed can't have his cake and eat it, too. Mr. Adebisi had sent 50 accounts to Tom.

Tom wrote:
I didn't say you emailed me 50 accounts. That message came from Mr. Adebisi. He said he is your partner and listed all the old accounts you had sent and said to disregard every last one of them and to use the new accounts.

Steve wrote:
Please I do not have a partner called Mr Adebisi.
Disregard any account sent to you and wait for my email.

Like I said earlier , i have in my hamfs only 15 accounts ready with me now.

Therefore do not attend to the 50 accounts sent from nowhere in claim of Mr Adebisi whom i do not know.

I WILL get back to you on what to do tomorrow , for the mean time do not make any transfer to any accounts.. I want to trace where the problem came from and who is behind all this .

Tom wrote:
Mr. Adebisi knows you and your bank accounts. I don't understand here. And if you have 15 accounts, why haven't I seen them when your associate said he had the 50?

Now, dear reader, you will need to pay attention, because Ed started doing some tricky shit.

Steve wrote:
I will send the 15 accounts I have to you now.. listen and listen good . I do not know Mr Adebisi and I don't know where he got the 50 accounts from to you.

I do not want mistakes therefore I am stating that I do not know Mr Adebisi and he is not my associate in anyway.

I WILL forward the 15 accounts to you now, you will send the first 15 transfer into the 15 accounts and also resend another into same 15 account the next day.
Once again I don't know how the person called Mr Adebisi got my bank account information.

Listen I am suspecting your IT guy that you told to send to me the scan copy of the transfer back then if you can remember.

It is the IT guy who is responsible for this act and therefore he must be sacked as I think he has all information of the account and trying to impersonate to be Mr Adebisi and wanting to collect the money wrongly.

Please whatever I tell you is the fact as I suspect him.therfore be careful of him and do not allow him too close. I don't think he can be trusted .

At this point, Ed emails Steven with the following:
Ed wrote:
I do know Mr Adebisi but name him Mr Adewale and confirm his email is <snipped>@yahoo.co.uk and I know where he got the 50 accounts from to you.
I do not want mistakes therefore I am stating that I DO know Mr Adebisi and want you to transfer the funds to his 50 accounts right away.

I WILL NOT forward the 15 accounts to you now, so disregard my past message to you about these.
Once again I do know Mr Adebisi and transfer this minute to his 50 provided bank accounts.

Listen your IT guy can advice you on the computer aspect if needed.

It is the IT guy who can track and show the information of the accounts and prove Mr Adebisi is my associate and God-fearing and a man of reputation to trust.

Please whatever I tell you is the fact aand you must trust them.

Tom replies back to Steven with the above changes in the email, plus:
Tom wrote:
I wish you would make up your mind here. Are you ok? Has this stretched you out? I'm off to the bank and will make the full 50 transfers.

Steve freaks again.
Steve wrote:
Nooo this is not me..I don't know Adebisi not Adewale ..Please do not make the transfer .

Ed to Steve" wrote:
YES urgency is the most important..Do the rightful..I do know Adebisi as Adewale ..Please do make the transfer without further haste.

Steve wrote:
Someone is inside your email ...

Ed to Steve" wrote:

LOLZ IS NOTHING 2 DELETE EMAILS.

Steve wrote:
I will send the 15 accounts I have to you now.. listen and listen good . I do not know Mr Adebisi and I don't know where he got the 50 accounts from to you.
I do not want mistakes therefore I am stating that I do not know Mr Adebisi and he is not my associate in anyway.

I WILL forward the 15 accounts to you now, you will send the first 15 transfer into the 15 accounts and also resend another into same 15 account the next day.
Once again I don't know how the person called Mr Adebisi got my bank account information.

Listen I am suspecting your IT guy that you told to send to me the scan copy of the transfer back then if you can remember.

It is the IT guy who is responsible for this act and therefore he must be sacked as I think he has all information of the account and trying to impersonate to be Mr Adebisi and wanting to collect the money wrongly.

Please whatever I tell you is the fact as I suspect him.therefore be careful of him and do not allow him too close. I don't think he can be trusted .

Tom wrote:
I'm at the bank. Do you still have the 15 to send?

Steve wrote:
Account Name:- CHISOM <SNIPPED>
Bank Name:- Arvest Bank
Account Number:- 003<SNIPPED>208
Routing Nos:- 082900872
Address:- 2019 - D East <SNIPPED> street, Tulsa OK 74137

Account Name:- Sandra C O<SNIPPED>
Account Nos:- 381<SNIPPED>454
Routing Nos:- 021200339
Address:- 1171 <SNIPPED> North brunswick NJ08902
Bank Name:- Bank Of America

Bank Name:- Bank Of The West
Account Name:- <SNIPPED> Holdings LLC
Bank Name:- Bank Of The West (USA)
Bank Add:- 8135 <SNIPPED> St. Portland OR97206
Swift Code:- BWSTUS66
Routing Nos:- 121100782

Bank Name:- Mecu Bank
Routing:- 252076468
Account Nos;- 211<SNIPPED>31
Account Name:- Anthony E<SNIPPED>
Address:- Baltimore, maryland

Account Name:- IAA <SNIPPED>
Account Nos:- 375<SNIPPED>77
Routing Nos:- 026009593
Address:- 100 <SNIPPED> street New York.
Swift :- BOfaus3n
Bank Name:- Bank Of America

Account Name:- Sandra O<SNIPPED>
Account Number:- 13<SNIPPED>20
Routing:- 021202337
Swift:- CHASUS33940
Bank Name:- Chase Bank
Bank Address:- Easton Ave, Somerset,NJ,08873

Account Name:- Olubunmi O<SNIPPED>
Bank Of America
Routine Nos:- 111000025

Account Name:- Ukaku U<SNIPPED>
Account Nos:- 48<SNIPPED>2544
Bank Of America

Bank Of America
Account Name:- Eleke I<SNIPPED>
Account Nos:- 223<SNIPPED>01

Ifechuku u<SNIPPED>
Bank Of America
Account Nos:- 46<SNIPPED>374
ABA Routing Nos:- 011000138
Swift Code:- BOFAUS3N
Address:- Bank Of America, NA 222 Broadway, Newyork Ny 10038

Chase Manhattan Bank
Account Name:- America <SNIPPED>
Address:- 1 chase plaza new york, NY10081
Routing:- 021000021
Account Nos:- 32<SNIPPED>48

. RBC checking Account
1103-1101 <SNIPPED>Street M5S 2W8, Toronto Ontario
Account Nos:- 022<SNIPPED>324
Bank No:- 003
Account Name:- Motunrayo B<SNIPPED>

. TD Canada Trust
Institution No:- 004
Transit No:-76298
Account Nos:- 65<SNIPPED>8
Account Name:- Biola B<SNIPPED>

. Scotia Bank Canada
Transit Nos:- 83212
Bank Nos:- 002
Account Nos:-057<SNIPPED>1
Account Name:- Motunrayo B<SNIPPED>

. BMO Canada
320 <SNIPPED> street east, Oakville,ON L6H6Z9
Account Nos:- 4<SNIPPED>21
Institution Nos:- 001
Branch Transit:- 33182
Account Name:- <SNIPPED> Investment

. TD Canada Trust
Panatella blvd NW ste 100, Calgary AB T3K 0S6 Canada
Transit Nos:- 08269
Account Nos:- 82<SNIPPED>68
Account Name:- Abdulrazak B<SNIPPED>

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Steve wrote:
I have send the 15 accounts I have to you now.. listen and listen good . I do not know Mr Adebisi and I don't know where he got the 50 accounts from to you.

I HAVE forward the 15 accounts to you now, you will send the first 15 transfer into the 15 accounts and also resend another into same 15 account the next day.

Please whatever I tell you is the fact as I suspect him.therefore be careful of him and do not allow him too close. I don't think he can be trusted .
Thanks,

Tom wrote:
What is wrong? Some of these have no routing or addresses.

- Sent from my iPhone 7

Steve wrote:
Send them to the Accounts like that as they will be confirmed .

Tom wrote:
My bank said they need that fucking information.

- Sent from my iPhone 7

Steve wrote:
The 16 accounts i sent to you. Use the once with the full information and let me know how many is left to provide to you. Laughing

Yes. He sent 16 accounts above.

Tom wrote:

Steve wrote:
Bank of America
222 broadway street New York NY 10038
Routing no:026009593
Acct no:44<snipped>703
Acct name: <snipped> Edward

bank of America
451 west main str, Hendersonville TN 37075
Routing no:064000020
Acct no:444<snipped>074
Acct name: basic reset. Fred <snipped>

Bank of America
8001 villa park drive, henrico VA 23228
Routing no:111000025
Ac no:488<snipped>678
O<snipped> Olidapo

Three more. Laughing

Tom wrote:
You've sent shit. I left the bank.

Steve wrote:
Listen to me .. what is the problem with the bank..

Tom wrote:
The problem is you.

Steve wrote:
How is the problem with me. I told you to not make transfer into the 50 account accounts as i do not know Mr Adebisi or Adewale.
I stated to you that i was suspecting your IT guy who is Edward , he has hacked into my account and also your account.
This is a big risk and he is the one providing those information of my accounts to you.
Now i need to know what happened at the bank today. Please explain to me about the exact situation in the bank.
Was there a problem with the accounts i presented to you, i need to know as i am expecting you to get back to me now on it.

I didn't get back to him immediately.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't continue to post the bait, but it is still ongoing with Steve up to 140 accounts handed over at this point.

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
Justcold
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Steve wrote:
Was there a problem with the accounts i presented to you,

Well done.

Vcamera Sand Timer Easter 2015 Whip Jack Boot Goat Goat Flying Monkey Purple Flower
06/24/2015 Good journey Paranoid.
02/20/2017 You are missed Capone.
10/21/2018 Thank you for the laughs Toomuchfun.
03/21/2019 Keep drinking Grape Nehi, JC. I will, Irish. You win this time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic