SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Lad finally replies...5 years, 2 months, 25 days later

View next topic
View previous topic

Fatter Siam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some years back I was having a surprising amount of success annoying the mugus with a pretty simple ASEM modality An easy way to annoy these thieves. Basically just blasting out a lad's USA magic Jack telephone number to hundreds of other mugus and demanding they call me to discuss their offer.

I mailed this one out to the lad -

Quote:
To: payment office benin western union @ rocketmail.com
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 7:06 AM
Subject: Sorry but did you just call me?

Quote:
Well now
I'm a little confused if you're the one who just called me. Did you call me? I need to talk with you because I am definitely interested so call me when you get this email.
Take care and God bless,
Benjamin

And lo and behold, 1912 days later...

Quote:
reply-to: Western union Payment office benin <payment office benin western union @ rocketmail.com>
to: Benjamin
date: Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 9:17 AM
subject: Re: GOOD DAY DEAR BENJAMIN

Quote:
GOOD DAY DEAR BENJAMIN

HOPE ALL IS WELLED? WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR YOUR RESPOND ALL THIS WILE REGARDS YOUR FUND IN OUR CUSTODY AND WE ALSO WAITING FOR THE REQUIRED FEES FOR THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND THAT'S ONLY WHAT DELAYING YOUR TRANSFER, ONCE WE CONFIRM THE FEE TODAY YOUR ACTIVATION WILL BE DONE AND YOUR TRANSFER COMMENCE IMMEDIATELY.
WE ARE WAITING TO CONFIRM THE PAYMENT AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS MESSAGE AND SEND ME THE PAYMENTS INFORMATION BY ATTACH FOR IMMEDIATE PROCEED ON YOUR BEHALF.

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION

YOURS FAITHFULLY IN SERVICE,

DR. JACKSON CHRISTIAN.
DIRECT TELEPHONE. +229 68536220
THE WESTERN UNION MANAGEMENT
DIRECTOR BENIN REPUBLIC:

Razz

Quote:
Dear Jason -
Thanks for your prompt reply. Is this some kind of New Year's Resolution for you? I like that.
Anyway, what is the exact amount of the money you owe me? Also, remember you have to calculate interest accrued for over
5 years. So please provide both amounts.
God bless,
Benjamin

Quote:
ATTN DEAR BENJAMIN

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL WE RECEIVED REGARDS YOUR LONG OVERDUE OUT STANDING PAYMENT IN OUR CUSTODY. MY DEAR
BENJAMIN YOUR TOTAL MONEY THAT IS HERE WITH US AND INSTRUCTED TO SEND TO YOU IS $1.7MILLION USD ONLY AND THAT'S WHAT WE HAVE IN OUR FILE NOTHING LIKE INTEREST FOR YOU. RIGHT NOW YOUR PAYMENT IS READY ONCE YOU SEND THE REQUIRED FEE OF
$97USD ONLY FOR THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE AND IT DEPEND HOW FAST YOU ARE, IF YOU SEND THE REQUIRED FEE TODAY FIRST THING TOMORROW MORNING YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF $5000 USD WILL BE SEND TO YOU AND IF YOU SEND THE FEE
TOMORROW IT WILL TAKE 6HOURS AFTER THE FEE TO RELEASE YOUR FIRST PAYMENT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY IN SERVICE,

DR. JACKSON CHRISTIAN.

Quote:
Well now
I have calculated the interest rate at 1.7% per diem ($77.78 (Daily Interest Amount) x 2275 (Accumulated Days) = $176951.37 (Accumulated Interest Amount) )so on the $1.7MILLION payment I am entitled to a full and complete payment of $1,876,951.37. I am willing to stop calculating any future interest if you agree to this amount.
Take care and God bless,
Benjamin

Quote:
ATTN DEAR BENJAMIN

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE REGARDS YOUR FUND, WE DID NOT CALCULATE YOUR INTEREST, YOUR TOTAL MONEY IN OUR FILE YOU ARE GOING TO RECEIVE IS WHAT I SAID WHICH IS $1.7MILLION USD BUT YOUR ARE RIGHT AND WE ARE GOING TO PAY YOUR TOTAL MONEY AND INTEREST AS YOU SAID AND THAT'S EXACTLY MONEY WE ARE GOING TO SEND TO YOU $1,876,951.37.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO SEND THE $97 FOR THE REACTIVATION OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE TO ENABLE US COMMENCE ON YOUR TRANSFER AND YOUR PAYMENT CAN NOT BE RELEASE WITH OUT THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR FILE BEEN DONE, THAT IS THE INSTRUCTION GIVEN TO US BY MINISTRIES OF FINANCE BENIN AND IMF.

If anyone wants to bait him you can say that you heard my character, an elderly resident of a nursing home, bragging about the millions I was going to receive. His original format is here -
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=53744

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Palmergeddon
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for your prompt reply.

Laughing Laughing

"OH MY GOD, WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING IM I DEALING WITH HERE" - Barrister Henry Jorok, 6/1/18

"KILL YOURSELF NOW AND BURN IN HELL" - James Apeh, 9/5/18

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic