SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How aware are lads of jokers

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How aware do you think lads in scammer land are of scambaiters? Are jokers a common theme of discussion? Do ogas hand out list of known joker addresses to avoid? Just curious.

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never had a lad even consider that he's being baited. Not once.

Greed rules!

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had more lads find their threads here than I would like to admit. Not one of them realized what was going on here.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've found a huge mistake many lads make is in thinking that all of their target marks are idiots and therefore must be too stupid to "con" them in any way. Spindrift and I are baiting a crew of lads now including at least one rather successful intelligent lad who had pretty much figured out one of my characters (ie that it was a made up person who wasn't a real victim but instead wanted to scare the crap out of the lad somehow). But... the lad didn't think that my character was a baiter. Instead, despite the fact that the lad spoke to me (I'm an American female) he was convinced that I was a Nigerian male, specifically one of his friends, who was trying to go after him out of some kind of lad-rivalry. Apparently, it's more plausible that a 19 year old Nigerian male could do a convincing American female accent than that an American female could fool him. And so the bait continues, because though he has soured on one character, he has no concept that the others are related or that he is being baited at all.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes a lad gets snake bitten. An example is Dr. Lambert Sṭarr. He went through so much baiter abuse that he began telling baiters that he wanted to see his original scam email before he would proceed.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
Spindrift
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What never ceases to amaze me is the lies that drip from their lips, like treacle. This one is so convinced there's no threat, crazy.
Love working with you Padme.

Closed lad accounts x12
Safari "team Cyril"
Spindrift
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lakeside77 wrote:
Sometimes a lad gets snake bitten. An example is Dr. Lambert Sṭarr. He went through so much baiter abuse that he began telling baiters that he wanted to see his original scam email before he would proceed.

I love that, scared of his own shadow Yey

Closed lad accounts x12
Safari "team Cyril"
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've run into a few lads who are aware that there are baiters out there, and who suspect us if things go wrong; however, for the most part, they assume that we are just generic time-wasters who have nothing better to do than disturb their business. Sometimes they think that we are other lads, although that has never happened with me unless I specifically said I was a lad.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads are aware that there are jokers and time wasters out there, but most don't understand the concept of baiting. Even lads who stumble on Eater usually don't recognize what it really is. I've been accused of being a fellow lad, a joker, an unserious person, and all manner of other things, but I've never been explicitly addressed as a scambaiter, although I believe Nailgunner has.

Most lads also wouldn't warn each other about known jokers, unless they are in the same gang. They're all in competition with each other, so why help out another lad if it will just reduce their own payday?

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm still relatively new but I haven't been so lucky. My dear Sister character was just starting a bait when the lad sent her the link to the Humphere bait published on this site, declared excitedly "I caught you!" and then proceeded to "Joe Job" her email (which only recently ended. Though the Black Friday deals she received were amazing, thanks lad.)

So I think a few are aware, but I clearly ran into one of those few.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Finding themselves here and understanding what we are doing are two separate things.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sometimes find myself here and dont believe that I exist ... so there's that

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got one lad find himself here and more or less he got the fact that he was being messed up with. Still, he trusted my character enough to convince him that this was a hacking site controlled by a rival 419 gang. I even leveraged a safari out of it Laughing
There was another one whom I fed false mugus and a stupid Tintin format, and when I asked why he wasn't making money on them he answered "these clients are 419 baiters", so apparently some (And probably more than we think) lads are perfectly aware that baiters exist.
Yet, these two lads combined gave me the three sandtimers in my signature line, and the first one has safaried five times so far (he is being church-baited under another name by members of this board actually), so even if lads are aware that there are jokers or they find themselves here, you can still bait them successfully.

Parti Boi. Sand Timer x2 Safari x3 Xmas Parti 2012 Lagos-Natitingou, Lagos-Parakou-Kandi, Benin City- S4fari Hotel Kano A 419 picked me up, took my bag and ran away - have did a lot for Gomer but nothing good come out, every time different trip and they always mess up at last, why? Benin Republic mess up, Kano state in Nigeria mess up, Safari Camp also mess up - am really ashamed of my self in street
Sand Timer My wife divorce our marraige because I failed to provide proper maintenance of the family.
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm on my third bait in the last 20 months using the SAME email I have baited the lad with and he is still feeding me credit cards and bank accounts. He has "booked" his kids at my "recording studio" now 3 times. Of course his driver doesn't take a credit card so I had to process it and wire the money to the drivers account. Hilarious. He he sent me piggies three times now. Same email I just change my studio name. Like the above said greed feeds. They can't help themselves.

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well the "Joe Job" on Sister Mary's account has restarted making her email largely useless. Whatever lad I ran into found her on this site and while he probably doesn't know the extent of what goes on here, certainly was proud of himself for "discovering" Sister.

I've tried baiting him from other characters with little luck. Perhaps the cause is my own amateur-ness. I just happened to run into the one lad who knew what to do and I expect Sister's account to be useless for a while.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a few cases where idiots found my stories on the forum... they were upset and stopped "working together", but they NEVER let me think they understood the true nature of this community.
Simply, I think they can not conceive that someone is devoting time to a cause that is not related to material gains (money).

In my case, I began to change (easily) all the names used in my stories.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
LordCo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this the other day in response to one of my ASEMs

Quote:
So you sef na guyman ina church way...

For me it happens about once every two months that a lad will call me out
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Smart lads will see your ASEMs as another version of their "format." Sending to lads via BCC or CC will increase those types of responses.

LordCo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of the previous post to keep things easy to read. Just think of this as a conversation. - bware419ers

I know. I never send out the ASEMs in bulk anymore. I only get between 80 - 120 lads per day in my catchers so I set up a canned response and run a macro a few times a day to fire out my letter to each lad individually.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a big fan of the Mail Merge add-on for Thunderbird.

BobMalooga
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been in a 4 month loop where on a daily basis, my lad asks me to please send the money and I simply reply okay. Neither of us has broken script and it's almost like a daily chore where something feels out of place if I dont get an email. So if this guy hasn't figured out what I'm doing, I'm not sure he ever will
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got another one...

Quote:
With information I found out now, you are m***** f***** joker. Go to hell

Maybe it's time to use new characters?

I don't know how I'm being discovered as this is a character whose name is not printed in full on the Hump bait. And two of these disasters in a month on promising baits!

Sad

Safari Team Humphere
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know the feeling, it's somewhat frustrating. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lake Amour wrote:
Quote:
With information I found out now, you are m***** f***** joker. Go to hell
(

Search your email address and character name on Google.

It's possible that a pissed of lad has reported you as a spammer or scammer and your details are on some anti-scam or anti-spam website when lads search.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks. "No results found" for the email address. And searching for my character's full name results in nothing anywhere near this site - it's a common enough name.

I'm still poking him but I fear he's gone. Too bad as the lad's name was Tom Sawyer and it was getting very promising after a few weeks.

Oh well, on to the next one! Smile

Safari Team Humphere
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic