SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Edna & Richie - "Sand Timer" & Safari trip

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fantastic

Firstly, congratulations on the Sand Timer - you really deserve it

Also, this guy is so invested in the story, he's surely going to assume that this latest twist for Edna is really happening.

I love the thought of him worrying that he's now a mark for a really pissed of gang Laughing

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.45 - Uncle Gerry to "Richie":
Quote:
Richard,

The last night intervention was a full strategic success:
- Edna was released... she has 3 cut fingers, she was raped and tortured, but she is alive.
- Along with her, 4 hostages were released. For the other 5 innocent people it was too late. They were already dead when the team conquered the terrorist camp.
- The attack was started last night at 02.00. A number of 12 terrorists were killed, but their boss (Umukelani) managed to escape from the encirclement, along with his two lieutenants.
- Edna told us about a giant terrorist (over 2 meters tall) who has a huge knife and cuts people's fingers to hang them on a necklace. Something horrible!
- She was followed in Abuja from the moment she got there. Terrorists had people in the hotel who noted all the important moves.

Now, my dear pupil is hospitalized in a dedicated salon and rests under sedatives. She asked about you and she said that she wanted to see you as son as possible. G

Slowly, I will try to tell him that the terrorists have learned everything about him: his Facebook account, the phone number ... that he was tracked from Abuja to Lagos. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- From the hospital bed, drugged with painkillers, Edna writes to her dear Richie:
Quote:
Richei whewer ar yuo and whay are noet you nesxt to me? Iam sufferning terribelty and I'mdrugged with drugspliss non-stop, I nei ed yuor presence here, next tome

===================

19.56 - Umwukelani, the african oga, wrote to "Richie:
Quote:
I SABI U EKENE_FRANKNIN_ENYI NA I SABI WEY U BI .I WATCHED U FOR DI HOTEL FOR ABUJA NA DEN FOR GIDIS
DI WIDOW TOLD US EFRITIN BOUT U BECOUS I TORTURED AM NA KITEKA CUT AM DI FINGERS OOOOOHH U DEY NEXT
WI SABI UR ADDRESS WI SABI UR WHOLE FAMELY ALL ALL WERE WATCHIN UR FACEBOOK ACOUNT NA UR PHONE NAM
I GET DROPPED PIPO WEY SABI EFRITIN U DO .ILL TEK UR HEAD NA GIF IT FO OGUN

Laughing Laughing Laughing

=====================

17.12 - Uncle Gerry wrote to Richie:
Quote:
At the end of this week, Edna will be able to get on an airplane. It restores slowly but surely. I'm happy that she starts to realize that you're just another idiot who wanted to take her money unless you're complicit with those terrorists. She told me you did not write a single message for her all this time. Finally, your real bad character comes to light. G

- 15 minutes later, Edna has received this very funny text.
- It seems the threats received have affected him quite seriously. Laughing
Quote:
Edna,

I am glad to hear from you again. I am also happy to hear that you are recovering very fast. However things are very bizarre or even more atrocious now. I am faced with a very big security challenge. Those animals that took you and others hostage rather than go underground and hide are after me. Sir Umukwelani wrote several times. He said I am responsible for the death of "half of his men". Then he wrote again and and again and said they are after me. They want my head. They have my picture. He even said he had someone monitoring me while I was waiting for you at the hotel. This is a very challenging period for me. I do not know why they are after me and no one can explain it either. I am trying to deal with the situation the best way I can but your uncle Gerald thinks I am a coward. Today I want to admit that but I want to be a wise coward who will live to tell his story. There are two things I want you to do. First you have to be strong and in the right frame of mind as quickly as you can so that we can rub minds together to figure out why this is happening. Secondly do not tell Hakim anything or discuss my matter with him again. His names is always mentioned but I have to reserve further details until you are out of hospital and fully back on your feet. Lastly I want you to know that I will continue to push to be with you provided it is safe for us. I had no issue with any one before this plan and push to be involved with you. But someone seems to be offended badly.

Richard.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- The story begins to become boring... Richie wrote to Edna ("uncle" Gerry's in CC):
Quote:
I sent you an email this morning but up till now you have not responded. What is delaying you from replying to my email?. I hope you those beast are not in contact with you again.

Richard.

- Edna's answer:
Quote:
Richie,
All I want to know is why you're not here next to me?
Uncle Gerry told me that he begged you to accept being transported to Abuja to be with me all these days. As usual, you preferred to stay at home, comfortably, and write stupid messages.
Today is Thursday, I'm leaving Saturday and you chose (obviously) the comfort of your house, instead of being in the hall of my salon.

Well my dear, thank you for all of your nice words, but I would have needed facts to prove that you love me. Facts, not words!
I do not kiss you today, Edna

=====================

07.16 - This idiot is really scared!... my african oga (Sir Umukelani Laughing ) did a good job with his threatening messages.
- Our "senator" changed his name (in his facebook account), but kept the content... so, Umukelani sent him another email.
- The title of the message is the new name of the senator (from his facebook account). Twisted Evil
Quote:
OOOOHH U CAN JA BUT U CAN NO HIDE
WI BI BEHIND UNA NA WI BI WAITIN FO DI RIGHT TAIM
ILL PUT UR HEAD ON OGUN ALTAR NA UR FINGERS GO BI ON KITEKA NECKLINE
DEN WERE DEALIN WIT UR FAMILY
I GET TU PIPO WEY BI NEAR U NA WON OF DEM DEY DI FREN FO U
E SOLD U FO LITTLE MONI

Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
What do you mean boring? This is hilarious!! I hate this guy, precisely because he is a thief, and thinks he is so smart, but you have him in your world, right where you want him, cowering somewhere like a bitch! Amazing!

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Thursday - 22.21 - Yesterday, very late in the evening, "senator" Richie wrote 2 messages to Edna:
Quote:
My lovely Edna,

My greatest joy could have been to have you beside me. Unfortunately things are not right.How do I get to you?. Someone has to get to me and then take me to where you are. Ordinarily this is not a problem or something to contest. But right now those beasts are after me. So how do I know the person you send to me and the person from the enemy camp. Please think about this and let me know asap. Do you want me to forward a few of their threat emails to you?.

Richard.

and
Quote:
My lovely angel,

Just to make myself clearer. "Uncle" Gerry STRONGLY appealed to me to me part of the atrocious operation hat freed you which started at 2.00am Monday morning. He tried to let me know every plan and time of STRIKE but I asked him not to DIVULGE such information to me for some reasons and it is good the operation succeeded. He was very desperate because he wanted you out and alive at all cost. He even asked me to name any prize to be there when you are released. That is very kind of him . I do owe him a gratitude for that and please do not forget or wish it away. However those beasts are after me and I am dealing with the situation the best way I can. They said you told them everything about me and you gave them my phone number email to contact me and the rest of them. I quite understand and I CAN NEVER hold that against you. Please share this with Uncle Gerry and let me know asap. 48-hours is enough to work things out and meet before you return home.

Richard.

08.12 - Ten hours later, Edna reply... she very angry and strikes him strongly in the balls. Laughing
Quote:
Desperate situations require desperate measures. Yes, I have provided all the information that I have been asked because I was raped and tortured! Jesus!
Richie, there was a giant terrorist who wore at his neck all of our cut fingers, tied to a piece of string. How do you think one can resist such treatment?
You already should have been here in Abuja and asking for my clinic address where I was hospitalized! Do not stay hidden in Lagos, like a fearful rabbit, and complain to me that you are receiving threats. OK?
Fucking idiot, I was tortured and raped and I only remained with 7 fingers at my hands! And you dare say me that you're afraid? Are you really?
I'll donate all that money to a local orphanage here in Abuja, and I'm done, I've concluded any kind of relationship with you. Let me alone!
I thought you loved me and you wanted to be with me, for good and for the worse! I would have liked to find you here when the intervention team saved me from the hands of those villains.
I would have wanted you to hold me in your arms and tell me sweet words! Instead, you sit at home, comfortable and relaxed, and look for ridiculous excuses to justify your absence.
Fuck you!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday

- What do you understand from this last message?
- My superficial English tells me the idiot is still on his way to Abuja. Twisted Evil
- It would be a nice surprise for us, that if "Richie" will come to Abuja for the second time. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- That "signature": Sent from Outlook tells me that the idiot has sent the message from a cell phone (so far, his messages were NOT that signature).
Quote:
My lovely angel,

I am very sorry I sounded so harsh to you. Please forgive me for being so unsympathetic and empathetic. I quite understood what you encountered and you did the best you could do to be able to tell your story today. Right now I am faced a similar situation and I want you to bear with me to deal with the situation in a way that will not make me offend my GOD. I will reach you morrow.

Richard.

Sent from Outlook

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^Well, on the face of it, it does look as if he's on his way to see Edna, Birlic. Unless he means "I'll reach out to you tomorrow", meaning he'll be emailing her again, I can't think he's referring to anything except that he's going to Abuja. Fingers crossed. That would be such fun. 😸
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- After 10 days of silence, Edna wrote to "her dear Richie":
Quote:
Yes Richie, everyone around me was right. So many days of silence? You did not want to know what happened to me?
You told me you loved me only when I was healthy. When I needed you, you showed your true character: greedy, hypocritical, cowardly and lazy.

No, sweetheart, that's not the man I need! This is not the kind of man to whom I want to entrust my life, my body and my wealth!
Remain in misery, lazy idiot! Next week I have a Board meeting in Cotonou, but I do not want to see you and I do not want to hear from you anymore. Never!

You broke my heart in two pieces and thrown them down!

Edna

- Bingo!, we have an immediate reply from our boy... a sad message full of frustration and fear. Laughing
Quote:
Edna

I have seen your email. Unfortunately I must say you are most unkind and unfair to me. You are aware of the security challenge I have. Those animals are still after me. They said they are trailing me and I can not wish it away. I am fighting enemies I do not know and can not even imagine the direction they can come from. So this is my plight and I had expected you to be very reasonable and understanding but the reverse is the case. You encountered them and you told me how inhuman and dastardly they were so I am not making excuses. Yes I told you I love you and still do but things are not the way we want it to be. I really do not care about what people around you say. I am concerned about what you do, say or think. Two times we had the opportunity to meet and you scuttled it. On Saturday February 2 I was at Seme border for four hours 3.30pm to 7.30pm waiting for you to send a driver to pick me. You know the story and the rest is history.

Again we agreed to meet on Friday May 25 yet you busted the plan again. Do you recall you told me you were likely to experience "jet lag" so would like to rest early Friday till about 2.00pm. Thereafter you would call me. That never happened. Recall also you told me your business meeting with your Nigerian partners was scheduled for Monday the 28th so I did not and still do not understand why you left for Kano so suddenly. You did not even bother to tell me. These are issues I did not envisage but you are who you are. You are not ready to listen to me or take advise yet you are always in a hurry to blame me. Please think about this and let me know your thoughts too. I have been very honest with you but Hakim the mole around you remains a major threat.

Richard.

Last edited by Birlic on Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fingers crossed.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks!

Few hours later, she's answering our idiot:
Quote:
Richie, look, don't fuck with me in this fucking pathetic way!

- This way of diverting the thread of the discussion and bypassing the subject makes me angry. And that's what you do, every time, without exception!
- You're always trying to blame me for all your failures and hesitation. Probably this stratagem is successful for you, in the relationship with the women of your life, but I do not accept such shit!
- It seems to me something of the unbelievable, that a Nigerian Senator behaves like an idiot without education and looking for stupid excuses to cover his laziness and level of totally incompetence.

Next week I will attend the next meeting of the Board in Cotonou. As usual, I will be staying at the same hotel. Do you think you're able to get there to meet us? Or are you going to wait again, for hours, in the border area between Nigeria and Benin, like a stupid idiot retarded child? I feel guilty only because I could not help those kids. As far as you are concerned, if you want to love with a woman who has only 7 fingers and who has been raped and abused, I expect you next week in Cotonou. If you do not want me, I will understand and I will cease to look for you.

Kisses, Edna

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Yesterday, after a few days of silence, Edna wrote to "her dear senator" Richie:
Quote:
Richie,
Yes my love, this is the last message that I write from this email account. I have noted your new email address and I'm already preparing my new, secure account. Thanks for your advice.
Thanks for yours new photos and for that gorgeous video love-statement. Now I'm really convinced that you love me and I need you next to me. In those new photos, I look much taller, and I like that.
I'll see you Thursday, as we previously set, at 10.30 in the hotel bar. Send my greetings to David and be sure I will respect my promise: I have the $120,000 to finance the construction of his new orphanage.
In the afternoon I fly to Paris, where I will spend two days. I'm gonna try to look for that diamond watch that you want so much. I've written down all the details and I'll go to my favorite jeweler to help me with the purchase.
I love you and I want you so much that I can not sleep at night! Prepare for some wild love nights, my Adonis lover!
Billions of kisses, Edna

- Well, today I received a "desperate" message from him... the Edna's lawyer (uncle Gerry) is also in CC. Laughing
Quote:
Edna,

This is very urgent. I did not tell you to change your email. I have not changed mine either. You are dealing with another impostor again.
Please confirm receipt of this email so that I can be sure you received it. You have to be more careful this time around.
I did not agreed to take any money from you so keep usd120,000 otherwise you will lose it to another impostor.

Richard.

- Obviously, Edna no longer checks this "old" email account. Tomorrow, "uncle" Gerry will read the message and he will answer the message. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

- Uncle Gerry, to our idiot:
Quote:
What the hell is this message with? Explain to me immediately.
Edna is in Paris, she closed his phone and changed his email address.
Fuck! Be concise and honest, and let me know what stupidity has she done for this time? G

- Fast "senator" Richie's answer... full of frustration. Laughing
Quote:
Gerard.

She sent me an email saying have changed my email and I also advised her to change her email. I never did that. I have no reason to change my email.
She also said I asked her to bring usd120,000 cash to open an orphanage for Mr David Morah. This is untrue. I do not have any appointment with her.
Someone again is impersonating me. Please let her know she is relating with an impostor.
She is at liberty to give her money to any one she likes but definitely not in my name or Mr Morah.
See her email below.

Richard.

Well, today I really wanted to hard scold him Laughing , so Gerard's message is very tough and offensive... I can hardly wait for his indignant answer. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Honestly, you're an idiot! I do not know what Edna saw at you and why she fell in love with you.

I look at your photos (I copied the contents of her laptop and read all your messages) and I see only a small and weak man who looks like a mentally retarded and trying to fool a naive woman.
I want you to tell me honestly if you can feed yourself, or if your parents care for you even now. I do not think you're capable of feeding a family and I have very serious doubts about your real name and your real job.

I think you're just a hungry scammer from Lagos. You claimed you were a senator? LOL! You're just a little homosexual crook, trying to fool naive people.
In the first messages you said you were married, and now you claim to love my pupil and you want to marry her? How many months have you been trying to get money from Edna? Eight months, ten months, one year? Poor idiot!

Yes, Edna is a naive woman and I'm letting her spend money for her various pleasures. But you're too ugly and too stupid to let them give you any money. I'm very sorry for you!
I do not think you're even able to satisfy her sexually, because you have a passive homosexual face. You look like a small and poor homosexual, frustrated by having to hide his real sexuality.
I really think you like men and your face tell me that a strong and rigid penis that penetrates your anus makes you great pleasure. It is true? You can tell me the truth, I will keep your secret.

Theoretically, the situation is:
- Edna's gonna give another $120,000 to a man about she thinks he's Richie.
- Edna changed her email account and closed her phone.
- Her lawyer (Uncle Gerry) offends Richie. Laughing
- Richie knows that someone else (aka Umukelani, the big oga Laughing ) is going to steal that $120,000.

I'm sure our idiot will feel great. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- After two weeks of silence, our "senator" Richie comes back to Edna with a full of frustration message.
- I did not write anything to him all these days, so I assume he lost his patience. Perhaps he still hopes to take some of the woman's money? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Edna,

You lies and satanic devices are open now. You are the most dishonest and treacherous person I have ever encountered.

Richard.

I will go on vacation starting with next week, so by the end of August I will not be available. Does anyone want to continue this story?

- In her last message to Richie, my widow Edna has already said she has a new email address... so, one new "email box" it will not be a problem.
- I can provide the other necessary details.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

July - August

- During this time (when I was on vacation), our idiot continued to send messages to Edna... the same, boring message. At every 3-4 days.
Quote:
Edna,

You lies and satanic devices are open now. You are the most dishonest and treacherous person I have ever encountered.

Richard.

- Well, I decided to try to scare him a little. This story is over, but if I manage to stutter the idiot, we'll have fun for a few days. Right?
===

So, yesterday my lawyer Gerard (Edna's oncle) sent a message to "the senator" Richie:
Quote:
Do you know anything about Edna?
After your marriage, she has ceased to correspond with me.
She withdrew nearly $ 900,000 from her personal account and disappeared.

I'm very worried.
G

Surprisingly, today I received a message from his alter-ego (David Moorah, the orphanage owner):
Quote:
Just to let you know you and your pupil SATANIC.
No wonder my friend Richard could not meet her in spite of all my efforts.
You ar ILLUMINATI.
Good riddance to filthy rubbish.

David.

My answer to him.
Quote:
You're an idiot, and your friend is just a dowry hunter. Little and ugly, lying and hypocritical!
I still have my team of mercenaries there in Lagos, who will find out what happened to my pupil Edna.
Do you really think I'll let you steal nearly a million dollars and kill Edna? No, never!
I put a 250,000 reward for the capture of this fucking liar and the results appeared immediately.
We are already monitoring and watching all the relatives of Richard Brown, alias <his real name>.
Are you surprised that I learned his real identity is? You'll be even more surprised when I tell you I know all about this poor idiot.
The address where he lives, the places where he walks all day long, the people he meets. Everything!
Ohh, my little friend, you have to know that money does wonders in Nigeria, and half of <his real name>'s friends have offered to receive the reward.
We know all his movements and we only wait for the right time to catch him.
Captain Hydell has great experience in such situations, and his people are good at getting the truth from such people.
I will love to sit and watch the truth come out of his mouth. I'm going to fuck you, both of you, very hard.
At the end, both of you will implore me to let you alive.
End of discussion. G

I'm waiting to see if I get a funny reaction from this idiot.
I let him know that I know everything about him and his real identity.
I still let him play his two roles (the senator and the orphanage owner). Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a shame there won't be a video of his reaction when he reads that. Laughing

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Captain Hydell has great experience in such situations, and his people are good at getting the truth from such people.

Thanx for the shout-out, Birlic! If you want the Captain to threaten the Lad, do let me know.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yastreb, please check your PM. Thanks! Laughing

07.14 - Today, our dear senator Richie impertinently wrote to Edna's oncle (lawyer Gerard Minhaturan):
Quote:
Marriage to who?. Stop deceiving yourself. Do not write me again.

- My answer to him... short, concise, exact. Laughing
Quote:
When we stand face to face, you will be more humble.
I can assure you that I will take away all the truth from you.
I have people who are trained in this area.

===

08.45 - One hour later, the alter-ego (Mr. David) wrote to oncle Gerry. He's trying to sound calm, but I think he's scared a little. Laughing
Quote:
Whatever you wish to do to find your person is okay but be diligent about it.It is good you know my friend is "poor" and you know my friend has never met or seen your daughter in person. There is no link between them and no communication either. So endeavout to get the true identity of who is handing out with her. Good bye

- Well, "uncle" Gerry is very nervous, so the Senator Richie is in danger of being castrated. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Edna is not my daughter, she it is my dear puppil (protected)! Your fuc*ing ugly friend is a sentimental crook who tried to cheat my Edna.
Well, all the information that I have from the team that monitors his poor existence will be complemented by a testimony that I will get from him when Captain Hydell will be able to kidnap this stupid creature.
Edna lost few fingers from his hands, because he left the night to meet this idiot. Well, I will do it so that his situation to be similar. I'm convinced that Ekene (his real name) he will be able to live perfectly with just 7 fingers.
Captain Hydell also proposed to castrate him, to prevent other women from being cheated. I'll keep his little testicles in a formol jar on my desk.

===

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great to see an epilogue on this bait - I really hope he's scared

Birlic, have you tried baiting him from a different account? Would be interesting to see if he still has the appetite for scamming after all he's been through.

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

GreyAmadeus wrote:
Great to see an epilogue on this bait - I really hope he's scared

He's definitely scared, I'm very sure of that!
The fact that I gave him some details about his real identity makes him not sleep at night. I'm convinced of that. Laughing
Throughout this last year, he has hardly tried to keep as low a profile as possible, and now he is "naked" in front of a team of mercenaries whom he knows they do not have scruples (they killed many terrorists when they released Edna).
So, I have no doubt that he is terrified of what will happen to him. And, if Yastreb can call and threaten it, it will be even better. Laughing
GreyAmadeus wrote:
Birlic, have you tried baiting him from a different account? Would be interesting to see if he still has the appetite for scamming after all he's been through.

Yes, I have tried to approach it from another "perspective" ... without success!

===

11.02 - Just for fun, to make him fill his pants... my lawyer (oncle Gerry) wrote to the senator Richie's friend (Mr. David, the orphanage owner). Laughing
Quote:
Tell your idiot friend that his embarrassing attempts to hide are useless.
He had the opportunity to tell me the truth, but he preferred to lie to me and to force me to spend big money.
Okay, then I'll do it so my mercenaries deserve all the money I paid for this fu*king shit Ekene <his complete real name>.
It has been monitored for almost a month and there are always more people behind him who hunt him.
Some of his "friends" sold him cheaply. Very cheaply. Next week we're going to end this story, one way or the other.

===

Yastreb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried to call at 2344 AEST, but no answer. I'll try again later.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Captain Hydell got through, but the call didn't amount to much. Also, the recording is of poor quality.

When the Lad finally answered, I asked for Richard Brown, and got the "What is your name and where are you calling from?" routine, before I used his real name, and he quickly said "This is a wrong number!" and hung up just as I was telling him about his impending castration.

Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!
Your call made the whole story look very real. Thank you! clapping

From our senator, a very conclusive message... He's trying to look very serious and capable, but I seem to feel his fear. Laughing
Quote:
Mr Gerard,

I am surprised you are imposing on me something I am not connected with. A human being is not something you put or hide in your pocket and walk away.
So I want to stage categorically clear that

1. I am not the person that got married to your pupil Edna and later eloped with her as you alleged

2. I have never received a cent or kobo from her either in cash or kind

3. I have no link or connection with her any more. You used to have access to her email please check the last time this email communicated with her and what I told her.

4. I have no plans or interest in seeing her again so that chapter is closed as far as I am concerned, and

5. I am not hiding for any reason from your "experts".

I have had lots of threats from those beasts and now it is you. I do not understand why I am locked in this mess but I am not afraid because a clear conscience fears no accusation. I was very open to her but things never worked out for us and I quietly walked away. So GOD is the JUDGE here. HIS power will prevail over any human plan or exploits. My hope and prayer is that your pupil returns to you safely so I can have my peace. I am not a killer and I do not delight in anyone's death.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- I really think our idiot did not sleep very well last night. Laughing
- Now, in the morning, "oncle" Gerry sent him a new message... maybe we can get a last video trophy, with "the testimony of his innocence". Laughing
Quote:
Ekene <his complete real name>,
For more than a year you have corresponded with my pupil and tried to get money from it. You presented yourself as a "nigerian senator" and used a false name: Richard Brown.
Now she has gone away with nearly a million dollars, and you're trying to tell me you're innocent? FUCK YOU! You're not just a liar, but and you're also an idiot!

How can I believe your fucking words, written in an impersonal message? No, no, I want to look into your eyes when you tell me all these stories. Face to face, eyes in the eye.
I am convinced that Cpt. Hydell will be able to get the truth from you because he is trained and prepared for such cases.
You are not the only prisoner who denies everything, and then he ends by telling the truth. Torture does wonders.
This week I will arrive in Nigeria and we will solve everything once and for all! I do not know anything about people who have made threats in the past.
I do not threaten you! Not at all! I PROMISE I'll get the truth out of you!

You have the last chance of a video testimony. Speak clearly and look at the lens so that I CAN SEE your eyes!
If you convince me you know nothing about her, maybe I'll leave you alone.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These very funny messages deserve a new topic!

- Muhahahaha!... Our idiot is extremely scared of all the threats.
- Yastreb, if possible, please call him again and threatened him with castration and skinning and other tortures. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Our idiot (as senator Richie), answered to "oncle" Gerry:
Quote:
Mr Gerard,

I have told you the honest truth. I did not get married to her in person or in dream. I am not the one who took her away. Please check her emails prior to whatever period she left. I sent you an email when wrote to me that I had agreed to meet her in Cotonou after the Abuja ugly incident and I made you to understand that I was not the one who was visiting her. This identity issue you would recall had been a big problem all these while. I do not need all these troubles. Sending mercenaries after me will not help. It will be better if you can calm down and take your time to go through her email. There was a time she wrote me and said she would not be communication with me on this email as I agreed with her and she would not be writing me from her old email and I told her that arrangement was never between us. That was the last email I got from her. I can forward it to you if you care so I have not been in contact with her ever since.

Again and again I have never collected a cent or kobo from her. The LORD is my witness. I know "Satan roaring for its prey may hate but cannot harm". I stand on this word of God for his intervention.

Do have a nice day.

- My answer:
Quote:
Idiot, listen to me very carefully!
Tomorrow I fly to France, and then to Nigeria.
You have 24 hours to send me that video-testimony that I asked you to answer:

- how did you know Edna,
- if you've ever met her,
- if you went to Benin to meet her,
- if you went to Abuja to meet her,
- if you played any role in her disappearance,
- if you know anything about her and the missing money.

I want your eyes to be clearly seen when you answer all these questions!
I will know if you tell the truth! If your answers will be sincere, I will believe you and leave you alone!
If you lie to me again, or if you refuse to answer to the questions, then I will hunt you and all of your family (we have the necessary information) like animals.

- Our idiot (as David Moorah) wrote to "oncle" Gerry... the subject line of the message is "Please do not hurt wrong person!" Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Sir,

This is the so-called week of "terror" and I still maintain that my friend has no hand in whatever happened to your girl. My friend did not get married to her neither is he the one who ran away with her.
This is the truth so I would kindly advise that you look towards other direction to save your girl if she is in trouble.

Again I have advised my friend to notify his friends and relations and the security agents of this development since the threats are heavy and you are bent on having his head at all cost we would be looking to
your direction any time he is killed, kidnapped or missing.
This is not a threat but a message from all of us that we will be looking for the family lawyer of Mrs Edna MacMungos who lives at 2785th Avenue,
Seattle, WA 9812, USA.. Please do not hurt the wrong person. My friend has no hand in whatever is happening over there. If he has offended you in any way I can tell him to apologize but certainly he can not
accept what he did not do.

David.

- My answer:
Quote:
<his real name>, this fucking pathetic liar, must tell the truth!
I gave him one last and unique chance to tell me the whole story, in a personal video statement.
I want to be filmed so that I can see his eyes when he tells me how he met my Edna and why he lied about his "name" (Richard Brown) and his "job" (senator).
If the video of his testimony seems to me to be sincere, then I will leave him alone.

But, if I think he's lying to me, then I'll catch him and find the truth from him by means of paramilitary troops.
Captain Hydell's team has been monitoring it for over a month, we know everything about him and his family.
He has people behind him, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. I have invested a lot of money and effort, only for my pupil Edna.
If your idiot friend refuses to send me the video testimony, then we will also capture several members of his family, so we can be sure that we find the truth about the disappearance of Edna.

- "David", again:
Quote:
Sir,

You can not kill an innocent man and go free. I have been very cool with you but you are pushing me too far. Go ahead and hunt him down and we will present all these threats and his dead body to the world. Your girl got married and I expect you should witness it or at least get the pictures of your girl and the husband after the marriage. Why are we speculating about who got married to your girl. This is insane. It is not worth quarreling for. You can not command him to send you a video. You are supposed to be watching the video of the marriage then get a picture there and send to your team monitoring my friend. We are not fools. I repeat I have advised my friend to put together whatever facts we need to avenge his death and he is on it. He gave me that address and your relationship with Edna's father as family lawyer which you have extended to your girl. You have every right to be worried when your loved one is "missing or feared to be in danger" but let the sense of reasoning be our guide in every step or action we take. Tell your team to stand down and continue to search for your girl. God will help us to see her and if you discover that my friend is in any way involved then you can take a pound of flesh on him however without splitting blood. This should be the right approach not looking for names. Do names hurt people?. A name can upset you when mentioned but it can never kill. Please forgive me if I am harsh but I am very upset right now.

David.

- Me, to "David"... more threats:
Quote:
You are as idiot as Ekene!
I do not have any pictures or filming from the wedding!
That's why I'm coming there, to find the truth.
I tried to be understanding and give him the opportunity to tell the truth.
If he thinks he can hide, along with all his relatives, it means he's much more idiot than I thought.

It's the only possibility! 24 hours! This and nothing more! No extra seconds!
When I get to Nigeria, my people will do their job and we will find out from Ekene's mouth the truth.

===

15.58 - Two hours later...

- The senator Richie... he still refused to send the video-testimony.
Quote:
My answers to your questions

- how did you know Edna,.............Email
- if you've ever met her,.................No
- if you went to Benin to meet her,.............Yes but never saw her
- if you went to Abuja to meet her,..................Yes but never saw her
- if you played any role in her disappearance,............No

- if you know anything about her and the missing money.
.............NO

This is how much I know. I can not send you a video but I am prepared to co-operate further if you follow the lawful means

- My answer:
Quote:
In my heart, I wanted you to refuse video-testimony, so I can look into your eyes when Hydell's men will cut your fingers and testicles.
We'll all meet in a few days, EnyiiEkkeneFranknin. We'll be like a big family, with all your sisters and your brothers and your best friends.
I'm going to take off the skin of your back and make a lampshade for my desk lamp. Then you will tell me all the truth I want to know.

Game over! G

- The orphanage owner (David, the Richie's alter-ego):
Quote:
Find the person that got married to your girl not my friend. You can not harass us in our country. It can not happen in your country. Find out the truth first before you label someone a bad name or point accusing fingers. Did she tell you she was getting married to Ekene?. Why all these alarm without any evidence?.

- Me:
Quote:
I hope this idiot has already made all the kids that he wanted.
After I meet him, it will be impossible for him to use the penis for reproduction.
Cpt. Hydell insists on cutting also his penis, not just the testicles. I have not decided yet.

===

17.43 - More fun with our idiot... another messages from our "senator":
Quote:
The police is aware of all these threats so go ahead with your plan. But you still have to tell us our offense if you scale through. I told you I will not run away so they can confirm to you that I am still around.

- Me:
Quote:
We will look very carefully, one in the eyes of the other. I'll see you soon.
You're a dead idiot who's still breathing. I already bought you like a wild boar, but you do not know.

- David Moorah (alter-ego of senator Richie). Laughing
Quote:
The ministry of foreign affairs and the Nigerian Embassy and our friends in the US will review these emails and take appropriate legal action to fight our cause. We do not act like criminals through a jungle or commando offensive operation. Trace your girl through any good channel you know. After all she had a travel arrangement before she left. Check them out. What will you do if she returns after all these threats.

- Me:
Quote:
Fuck you, you little idiot! The price for your friend has already been negotiated and paid. Nobody cares about the fate of a ugly and poor crook.
He had the chance to get rid of his skin, but he refused. Well, he'll see what it means to offend important people.

I'm sure our idiot will have another hard night. Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic