SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Edna & Richie - "Sand Timer" & Safari trip

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Surfowl
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the long baits. Great read to distract me from real life. I don't suppose you can reach out to Yahoo to get the account reinstated? They probably wouldn't understand, huh?

"Thanks moher fucker for wastin my tim... and mind u dis is what I do for leavng" Marvin Muela

"I CAN SEE YOU ARE NEVER A SERIOUS FOLLOWS. BUT ALL THE SAME THANK YOU FOR WASTING MY PRECIOUS TIME. YOU ARE JUST A PIES OF SHEET" Mr Netto

"I fear you play with my brain all this time and i may resort to sin and kill your skull" Quadri Mohammed
Nigeria
Netherlands
United Kingdom X 2
Closed lad accounts X159
X181
Sand Timer Edwin Mensah 3 years 2 months but finally a consistently engaged year!
Safari Maurice Yeo from Sierra Leone to Mali
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not even tried. I think it would be hard for me to explain to them what I was doing with that account. Laughing
I have enough other accounts available. It was my first bait account and had only a "sentimental" value. Just that and nothing more.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday, late in the evening

Our senator, to Edna... he's laconic. Very laconic. No any words about sex. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Edna,

You know I am not directly involved in that project but I was told the lawyer had been given the information he requested.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thank you

Senator Richard Broown,

Edna is very disspointed, as a woman. Laughing
Quote:
Richie, is that all you have to say? I know my lawyer got the information, I've already read the last message from him.
Hmm, you are very disappointing for me. I thought you were a man, but it looks like your wife's skirt is tightly bound to you.
Not kissing you this night, Edna

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday - 07.30 - Nigeria local time

My lawyer ask for some clarifications:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

Since communication with the client is difficult, I propose that we complete the documentation and be prepared for the payment and shipment of the package.
I want to make together a short recap of all the data necessary for our operation:

1) As regards the payment through the bank (amount: $20,000):

BANK NAME: WELLS FARGO
BANK ADDRESS: 5750 NORTH POINT ALPHARETTA, GA 30031
SWIFT CODE: <snip>
ACCOUNT#: <snip>
ACCOUNT NAME: <snip>
ADDRESS: <snip>
Personal Note: The bank account was already reported!

2) Regarding the delivery of the electronic goods package for the orphanage (equivalent: $10,000):

RECEIVER: <snip> (Tell me, is FrankNin or FrankLin? The Receiver will need to authenticate with a valid ID when he signs up for receiving the package, so it's important not to make mistakes that need to be corrected later.)
ADDRESS (for package delivery): 61 IJEGUN ROAD, IKOTUN, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA (a very nice place, I see it on the Google Maps Laughing )
PHONE: +234 919 396 XXXX

I need you to confirm that all of the above data is correct. Thank you for your cooperation!

With all your esteem,
Barrister Gerard Minhaturan

Mr. Moorah (from the orphanage):
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

Thanks for your email/ The name Franknin is correct I do not know how it came to b but that is thwe correct name

I await your prompt reply.

Mr Dave Akin Moorah

My lawyer:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah!

I have received your last message and I noted that the correct name of the "Receiver" is Franknin <snip>. Right?
Please be careful that the Receiver has a valid identity document (ID card) when the Delivery Agent comes with the package.
There have been some cases where our packages have returned because the originally data initially sent was incorrect (no valid ID, incorrectly named name, missing address recipient and others).

My client has approved (I received a favorable message yesterday night) the continuation of the operation, so we can complete the sponsorship procedure.
I'm waiting for the final list of products that are absolutely necessary for the orphanage (smartphones, laptops, TV's, color-printers, video-cameras, fridges, wash-machines, toys and others).
The site where the order will be made is https://www.amazon.com/
The upper limit of the amount that we can approve is $ 10,000.

Please send me the exact link as well as the number of products you want, so my assistant will order them directly.
Best regards,
Gerard

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday - 10.30 - Nigeria local time

Mr. Moorah was silent yesterday... very silent.
I think he is very busy making the list of electronic products that are "absolutely necessary for his orphanage"... Amazon.com site is very well stocked with products! Laughing
My legal counselor Gerard (Edna's lawyer) sent another message to him, right now.
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

Did you get my message yesterday?
Please confirm. Thank you.

Gerard

----------------------------

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The story with Reverend Ezze and his repeated trips to Benin Laughing has taken all my free time, so I slowed down the rhythm here.
However, I have a few messages from all these last days. Very Happy

------------------------------

The "Senator" Richie & my widow Edna

Richie:
Quote:
Dear Edna,

Do not be disappointed. I have not be fine. I have been in and out of hospital since last. That has been my major challenge lately. So you are still dear to me Will always love you.

Thank you
Senator Richard Broown,

Edna:
Quote:
Richie, you do not want me! You do not love me! You do not want to be with me! You're lying to me! You are a bad person. Mabel tells me I'm crazy because I still thinking on you, because we are surrounded here by a lot of young men who want to do us all the pleasures.

Edna, the woman who does not kiss you this night.

Richie, the "senator":
Quote:
Dear Edna,

Well it is very unfortunate if that is how you feel. I have nothing to gain by lying to you. I told you my mind but since you do not believe me then we can go your way.

Thank you
Richard Broown,

Edna:
Quote:
A few days ago you excited my senses and made me burn in flame. Now you're cold like a piece of ice. When did you tell me the truth and when did you lie me? Where's the picture of my naked Tarzan, who boasts it can make me feel like a jungle woman? Where, where, where? Edna

-------------------------

My lawyer Gerard & the Orphanage owner (Mr. Moorah)

Mr. Moorah:
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

I have seen your emails. My wife and I have discussed this issue of gifts and resolved that you kindly limit your sponsorship to financial aid only. That is our primary need. We do not have immediately need for computers, toys et al. We therefore appeal to you to limit your sponsorship to financial support only. We gathered from very reliable source that the government will lift import ban of Textile and Text Product in the year so we shall have another opportunity to receiver gifts in the future.

Mr Dave Akin Moorah

My lawyer:
Quote:
Hello Mr. Moorah,

That's impossible. My client has a personal album with photos taken on all the charitable events she is patronizing.
Children dressed with the received gift clothes, sit next to their new computers and other such pictures.
You will also need to send some photos of this kind after you will get your money and your products package.

My client has also refused many sponsorship requests that have been limited only to money, for this sentimental reason (she likes to look at all the pictures taken with these happy occasions from time to time).
I will not even send this request to her because I'm sure she will ask me to stop working with you and your orphanage.

Best regards,
Gerard

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lawyer Gerard & the Orphanage owner (Mr. Moorah)

Gerard, the lawyer:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

Last night I received a short message from my client that asked me to confirm the $20,000 bank-payment and shipment of the parcel to the Orphanage.
I have informed my client that I have not yet received the list of necessary items and that I am waiting for the documents to be finalized.

Best regards,
Gerard Minhaturan

Mr. Idiot Moorah:
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

I have seen your emails. We did informed the children we are expecting huge support from you and they all WHOOPED. It is my hope and prayer that these expectations are not cut short. However just like I said in my last email we are constrained to ask again that you limit your sponsorship to us to Financial Support only. We are not able at the moment to receive any other king of gifts. We really would like to take things we have immediate need for and CASH is the major priority we are contending with in this regard. I do hope and pray you would consider this positively.

Mr Dave Akin Moorah

Gerard, the lawyer:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

It seems you did not understand that my client had refused many sponsorship requests that were purely only for money.
Under these circumstances, I will send your message to my client and the final decision will belong to him.
Every time people do not listen to advocates' advice, things go wrong. Do not wonder if you are refused!

With all your esteem.

-----------------------------------

The "Senator" Richie & my widow Edna

The "senator":
Quote:
Dear Edna,

How are you doing today?. I hope very well. I told you I had been ill but I am okay now. I know you are having a good time over there. It is not the same with me here. Everything is boring but what can I do. I will try to make myself happy. I asked you to send me your picture so I could kiss your breast but ever since you did not say anything. Please take a picture of your breast and send to me today. I really want to see it and kiss it as well.

Thank you
Richard Broown,

My widow:
Quote:
Richie, maybe you have not read my previous message, which I was telling you very clearly that I want to see a picture of you naked with your shoulders covered by a fur:

"Richie, my sweetheart. I'm not a twenty-year-old girl to shame by my nakedness. On the contrary, I am proud of the way my body looks and I am proud of the way I rediscover my sexuality.
Now, nearly 36 years old, I'm feel like living sensations that I did not know when I was married. I hope you can understand me very well. Smile

We were all gone on a two-day trip with boats on the Magou River and we slept overnight in a small village where an isolated tribe lives. Richie, those people are fascinating and beautiful, they are wild and they lack the wretchedness of modern humanity! In the evening, around the fire that lit the girls' faces, the drums beat at a rate I have never heard before! Drinking liquor from some fermented local fruit made all of us to lose our minds! The men took the women and entered with them in some small reed huts. Of course, I and Mabel we shared one room with two of the unmarried warriors of the tribe. Richie, those people really know how to satisfy a woman! Every muscle hurts me now, but I'm 100% satisfied.

You are a gentleman, so you have to take "the first step". I've already sent you some pictures of us, so it's your turn! Do not hide from me, I want to see you!
I really want a picture of you, naked and with an animal fur put on your shoulders... A really hot picture from Tarzan, chief of the Jungle, for his beautiful woman Jane! You = Tarzan, me = Jane! Smile
I tell you that I already have some "spicy" pictures for you, with me and Mabel naked on the bed Smile, but I do not show them until I see you in the way that I want: My Tarzan: naked, with a fur on your beautiful shoulders!

You did not tell me if you can manage to "escape" from your wife and you will come to me. It will take a few days for me to be able to arrange all these things, with the payment of your transportation and accommodation. There are neither banks nor ATMs and I really need some time for preparations. So, my love, tell me if you will come to fuck me. kiss kiss, my black and beautiful Adonis!
"

In other words, your friend at the orphanage is an idiot who just wants to receive my money without making any effort to do that. My lawyer informed me that your "man" has asked to send money and only the money! Well, my dear, this sign of selfishness seems to me to be unacceptable and I do not intend to be considered a gauntlet easy to take. I wanted just to make a great joy to those children, sending them all that is necessary for their daily activities. The money sent was something extra. Looks like your fucking idiot thought something else. Eduva

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday - in the morning

- The "Senator" Richie intervened in favor of his idiot friend at the orphanage (Mr. Moorah).
- Of course, "my" widow Edna is indignant about the idiot's behavior... in addition, she feels "neglected" by the amorous senator. Laughing

The "senator":
Quote:
Dear Edna,

Just got your email. I called the orphanage guy and he said he gave all the important papers to your legal counselor. He also said he told him they can not accept other gifts for some reasons. I do not think this will cause an issue unless there is more to it. So you can still put Joy in their hearts this season. If you had set a certain amount out before now for them you can slash it down but what is important is that you still touch their lives.

Richard.

My widow:
Quote:
Richie, don't fuck me with this bullshit! I don't like it! I received and read all the messages between them. Your idiot Mr. Moorah initially said he can not accept any kind of clothes and shoes. Later, after 3 weeks, he said he could not get anything but money. Really? Well, I find very suspect this behavior.

Besides, you are not interested in me anymore and you did not send me the picture I asked. You're a bad bad boy, Richie!

Send me the picture of you, "like a gorgeous and naked Tarzan" as I asked you... and I promise I reassess all the situation with the orphanage run by your idiot friend. After all, the children have no blame that this man is an fucking stupid ass! kiss kiss Edna

--------------------------

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love all the blackmail going on here. Go, Edna! Twisted Evil Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ "I love all the blackmail going on here."

Me too! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16.00 - local time

- Mr. Moorah (from the Orphanage):
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

Thanks. We are still grateful. It is still our hope and prayer that the good LORD will continue to provide for us all in Jesus name.

Mr Dave Akin Moorah

- My lawyer:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

I am with you with thought and heart, but without the approval of my client I can not advance with the documentation.
I told you very clearly that my client also refused similar requests. You did not want to listen to me, so we got into this sad situation.
If my client will changes their decision, I will notify you immediately.

Regards,
Gerard

-------------------------------

- Our "senator" trying to appear to be "very in love". Laughing
Quote:
Dear Edna,

I really would not like to mix the two issues together. I know you are gorgeous and alluring. I have no doubt in my mind about how I love you. The only snag now is that I have not heard any chance to prove that to you but I do hope it will happen pretty soon. If I have my way I will have you in my arms all the time but things often times are never the way we want. Please always bear in mind that that I love you. I know you are sweet and I can only imagine how sweet you are. It is my hope and prayer that I will have a chance to make up up for any lapses or delays. As for showing you my penis it really does not matter. What you have to understand is that beauty of the African man penis is the cap. The is what penetrates and gives you the sensation you cherish. So I will reserve it for you and I know you will enjoy it to the fullest when the time comes.

On the other hand I am not holding brief for the orphanage. But from my discussion with the guy I think there is a misunderstanding some where. So if you can resolve it all well and good.

Richard.

- Of course, Edna will read the message only tomorrow.
- Okay, if the senator does not want to show his "beautiful" penis, then he can wear some panties. Right?
- But the senator's photo acting as "Tarzan with the fur on the shoulders" will still be mandatory. I have no doubt! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The last night messages between Edna (my widow) and our "horny senator" Richie. Laughing

Edna:
Quote:
I think you're kidding me! I mean, you ask me to send you my hot pictures with Mabel, where we two are naked in bed and we are licking each other? But, at the same time, you refuse let me to enjoy of your super penis? With a hilarious promise that "we'll see you at once?" Richie, my dear, this kind of promise can be valid for girls aged 16-17 years. I already have a vast experience with men and know when they are lying. You're a bad boy, Richie! I give you a last chance to be with me. It's your last chance Richie, don't fuck it! I will accept you to wear a pair of leather panties, exactly like Tarzan. I want the picture with you in these sexy panties, wearing a fur on your shoulders. You can do it, right? You do not look for another ridiculous reason to refuse me, because I'm gonna upset you. The fate of children at the orphanage depends only on you. Send me that sexy picture of you, I desperately want it! I'm already annoyed and excited at the same time, and you make me boiling. kiss kiss Edna

"Senator" Richie, the usual bullshits:
Quote:
Dear Edna,

It is quite unfortunate you do not understand my kind of person and character. (Personal note: No shit?) I always do what gives me joy. You do not have any reason to be angry. (I'm not at all upset, but I want to see you dressed in panties Laughing ) I have been very open to you so much so that I had openly chronicled my likes and dislikes to you. I even shared some dirty sex and romance issues with you. I think these are enough for you to believe that I am very honest with you. I felt so pained that you could reduce my feelings and thoughts for you to the kind of stories told teenagers. This is unfair and I do not like it. As a person I do not push so hard for things to happen. I am not desperate but I do hope for the best.

The lives of those children are not in my hands. They are human beings and they have dignity and honour. Their lives are in God's hand and it is well with them. (Yeah, yeah, I know!)

Richard.

07.30 - Benin local time

Edna gives an ultimatum: No "Tarzan" picture = not any future discussions! Point! Laughing
Quote:
Shortly, because we are preparing for daily safaris. Richie, look, I'm no longer a young and easy to take girl.
You promised me to give me incredible sensations and made me hope for intense pleasures. In the last week, I refused all the hot proposals made by one of the local guides, just hoping you would come see me.
Everything was a delusion of yours! You probably do such things with all the girls you want to have sex with! Well, I'm disappointed with your fearful chicken behavior and I'm no longer willing to accept bullshit!
It is the third or fourth time when I tell you that I want to see you! And you pretend you do not understand this and talk to me about other nonsense. The same kind of infantile behavior has the idiot that cares for the children, it is noticeable that you both are good friends.

My dear, to be clear: Send me the requested picture and I will return to better feelings for both of you (you and the other idiot). Or, deceives me further with your meaningless words and I will stop answering your messages. It's just your choice! I'm not kissing you today! Edna

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last night, very late

- The "horny" senator is very offended by the widow's last message. Laughing
- Of course, he will receive a response only after two days.
Quote:
Dear Edna,

I really would like to have you as my good friend but you seem to be the direct opposite of what I want. You can not command me to do what you like or want. It does not show respect for me. I have very high regard for you but that is not the same story with you. Please let us learn to exerciser some reasonable degree of respect and decorum for one another.I am a very modest, humble and easy going person so I have difficulty dealing with anyone that is pompous. Unfortunately I think you are carrying yourself with an over bloated ego. Otherwise I do not see the reason why you were threatening or giving me the so-called last chance. Last chance to do what?. I promised to come and see you and you promised to sponsor my trip. You did not sponsor the trip rather you asked me to find my way to you, bring all my receipt so when I arrive I will tender the receipts to you then you will vet it and make a refund to me. That was an insult. I do not have sex for money. I have sex with someone I like and I had thought you are good for me. I am very upset right now. I can not kiss you too.

Richard.

------------------------

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Last night, my widow has cleared all the things and scolded the senator:
Quote:
Okay Richie, let me explain better. Your way of answering only to certain points in my messages disturbs me and amuses me at the same time. You are like a child who does not have the courage to tell parents that he has obtained poor results in school tests.
I do not want to think that you are just a fucking moron who is following my money, so let's take it slowly ... point by point. Give me a clear and concise answer to all the questions below:
1) You promised to give me a clear answer to my question "When can you come here?" ... I do not know anything right now, so I assume you are subjugated by your wife and the three children of yours.
2) I told you very clearly that here is an isolated area of ​​civilization and that I need to know this details (about your arrival) a few days before ... so that I can prepare everything and pay for your accommodation and for transport. You have not given me any clear answer regarding the time you want to visit me.
3) Your only-single-easy-little concern was to get to Cotonou, where the travel company has regular buses to Pendjari Park and where I could arrange your transport. I asked you to keep the receipts for the Lagos-Cotonou route so I can settle those expenses. I invite you here, so I feel that it is my duty to cover all the costs. I do not understand why you think I insulted you.
4) In less than 2 weeks, our vacation is over and we're leaving home ... we've been here for a month and you've known all that well. It seems you were not interested in knowing me better, although you promised me special sensations.
5) I asked you a single photography, specially made for me ... after all you told me about the way you want to penetrate me and Mabel, I did not think you were ashamed to show your body! I finally accepted you to cover your penis with some leather panties like my sexy hero Tarzan. But it looks like you do not want to send me anything! That's what happened AFTER I sent you pictures of me and Mabel and AFTER I convinced Mabel to accept being photographed together in indecent hypostases. I feel betrayed!
6) My lawyer told me he had the impression that he had to implore that idiot from the orphanage so he could run the entire operation. It's like I, as Sponsor, have to beg that idiot to get my humanitarian help. The lawyer said very clearly that I am delighted to browse an album with photos taken on such special occasions, so sending a parcel with various electronic products and toys is normal way to do that. Well, what do you think? Your idiot wanted to receive only money, just my money. Just like prostitutes! Unacceptable!

For all these reasons, I am extremely nervous and I am waiting for you to respond urgently. Point by point! Edna

I have already prepared a nice message from Bernie (manager of the travel company). I will send it later. Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday - 08.43 - Lagos local time

- "senator" Richie, to the widow... a log wall of "bla, bla" text.
Quote:
I just checked my email now and I saw your message. I also saw another one from the manager giving me details of the reservation you made for me and how I can get there. I have been away for almost a week now on an Annual Expedition. It is a yearly event and I always participated whenever I am around. I came back to resume work this morning and I will be going back on Friday. I have been chosen as one of the Resource Persons this year so I have a lecture to deliver on Saturday the 30th. The next day Sunday is the final day and it will close with a Gala Night. So unfortunately there is no way I can honor your invitation at this time. I am really sorry about it.

You also talked about sending me some crazy pictures. You never sent me any such picture. Please check your sent message folder and confirm who sent the pictures to because you did not send to me. Again as for me sending you my picture which would display my penis I really had deliberately not answered you. I do not have the courage to take such picture. I have never done that before and it looks and sounds so strange to me. So once again I decline to do that.

Lastly I told you I did not want to get myself involved in your offer to the Orphanage. You asked if I knew any orphanage and I said no but I would look for one. So I looked around and got Mr Moorah. He is not my friend but he was recommended to me and I was told he is a man of honor and high integrity. Fortunately so far he has not disappointed me. What is the issue in contention here?. You offered the orphanage money and some gift items. The guy said we need clothes but government has banned the importation of textile and textile products so we can not get clothes that we needed. Presently we do not have immediate need for the other items you wanted to give us. So we want you to"limit your sponsorship to financial support" only. What is wrong with such requests?. You informed me about this and I suggested you consider the request and help if you could and possibly slash whatever you intended to give to them. You wrote back hushing and referring to the guy as my "idiot friend". I got highly provoked by your statements and words used in that email. That is part of the reason I felt insulted and I made it very clear to you in my last email.

So you are at liberty to listen to the orphanage if you still care and want to assist them. They have the right to tell you what their needs are and it is noble and most reasonable to address their problems in line with their needs that could give them Joy rather than impose your wishes and desires on them.

I hope you are enjoying your holiday. I am okay except that I really miss you. I told you it could have been a great honor to hangout with you but that is not possible this time around. However I know it will surely happen soonest. We have to plan it all over again so do not be angry with me.

I remain your "Chief TARZAN". When I come in I will knock everyone else off.

I ❤ you EDNA.

Richard Broown

- The senator has become too boring and it is already clear to me that this story does not lead to anything funny.
- I decided to "prepare" a message that the widow would have received from a "fake" senator ... so someone else sent a fake picture and someone else goes to meet the widow and her girlfriend. Laughing
Quote:
Ricchie, my sweetheart, you look fantastic and I will prepare myself for your arrival. Today me and Mabel we have scheduled to make some cosmetics and we'll wait for you tonight with open arms and with our bodies warmed by desire. I have already sent to Gerard approval for the $20,000 e-payment and I think at this time the money has already come to Mr. Moorah's friend's American account. I hope these two weeks that we spend together will be the most beautiful of my life. My valiant lion, my dear Tarzan, your Jane will satisfy you in ways you do not even know yet! I'll see you tonight, my black Adonis!
Now we prepare to go to the city, to the beauty salon and I'm sending you some sweet kisses, but don't forget you'll get them directly from both of us us tonight! Edna

To: Edna MacMungo <snip>
Sent: Monday, December 25, 2017 10:04 AM
Subject: I will come to see you on this Wednesday

Dear Edna,

I'm sending you the picture with me, as you asked me before and excuse my delay. I am fantastically miss you and I want to be together. Wednesday morning I will arrive in Cotonou and I will be at the meeting place to board the company bus. I received the confirmation email from Mr. Francois Bernard (Operations Manager at Tourism company) and I'm just waiting to get you in my arms.
Please make that payment to the orphanage, because the fate of those children now depends on you. For the money to come immediately, I'll give you a new bank account at a local bank in the USA (a collaborator of Mr. Moorah).

BANK INFORMATION: TD BANK
BANK ADDRESS: #1866 WESTCHESTER AVENUE, BRONX, NEW YORK, 10472, U.S.A
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 433046XXXX (old bank account - already reported)
ROUTING NUMBER: 0261XXXX
NAME XXX XXX
ADDRESS: <snip>

I kiss you with imense love and wait to see you wednesday afternoon. I love you, I miss you!
Richard.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

10.30 - Lagos local time

Umukelani successfully managed another one Dolla-chop! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- The widow is gone to the beauty salon, along with her friend Mabel Laughing ... she will not check the messages anymore, because "the fake senator" will come there (in Pendjari) tonight. Case closed! Laughing
- Senator Richie understood that the widow sent the money elsewhere, so he started sending messages from both email accounts ... he knows he's lost money AGAIN and he's desperate! Laughing
- He even messed up and sent a message from the Senator's account he had signed: Mr. Moorah Laughing

- My lawyer sent a message to Mr. Moorah:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah, please contact your american friend Mr. Lartey and tell him to check his bank account. The payment was made electronically and the bank balance can be checked almost immediately.

Best regards,
Gerard

- From the senator's email account... a message signed "as Mr. Moorah". Laughing
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

I have seen your email. Please forward a copy of the transfer receipt to me now. I have to give it to the account owner to be certain the payment is for us as we do not know the name of our benefactor.

Thank you.

Mr Dave A. Moorah.

- My lawyer is very intrigued by this message:
Quote:
What does this message mean?
Is coming from Mr. Broown's address but is signed by Mr. Moorah?

Are you now in the same place, or what is the explanation for this?
Gerard

- Mr. Moorah, from "his" own email account... he still hopes that everything is a mistake. Laughing
Quote:
Mr Gerard,

I hope you have not sent to the wrong person. I do not have any friend called Mr Lartey. I specified the bank account for Daniel Franklin in Atlanta for you. Please check the papers I sent to you and your reply to that email.

Mr Dave A. Moorah.

- The lawyer sends an explanatory message ... of course, the money went to the account that was indicated by the client:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,
I received very clear instructions yesterday from my client, so I made the payment to the indicated account. Please check your new account details.
I will make a copy/paste from my client last yesterday message:

Gerry, please pay an total amount of $20,000 in this new bank account of Mr. Moorah's orphanage:

BANK INFORMATION: TD BANK
BANK ADDRESS: #1866 WESTCHESTER AVENUE, BRONX, NEW YORK, 10472, U.S.A
ACCOUNT NUMBER: <snip>
ROUTING NUMBER: <snip>
NAME <snip> LARTEY
ADDRESS: <snip> USA

Tomorrow morning, please send this message to Mr. Richard Broown (because I'm going to town with Mabel, with some preparations for a long-awaited visit):

"Ricchie, ... "

Here here it was written a personal message addressed to Mr. Broown, so I'll censor him.
Best regards,
Gerard

- Mr. Moorah sent another message... with the "correct payment details". Laughing
Quote:
MrGerard,

Please see your email below. Check the papers I sent to you too and make the necessary amend asap.

Mr Moorah.

- My lawyer, full of innocence Laughing
Quote:
I have already sent you the last message that I received from my client, along with the account details for the $ 20,000 payment.
I did according to instructions from the client, and more than that I have nothing to say.
My duties and responsibilities are towards my client.

Regards,
Gerard

- Mr. Moorah:
Quote:
You have sent the wrong person. I gave you our receiver so do not deceive me. If you choose not to help us there is no problem. But do not give a bad name and image.

Mr. Moorah.

- Gerard, the lawyer... innocence 200% Laughing
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

I do not understand your problems. It is enough to contact your friend Mr. Lartey and he will confirm receipt of the money.
I only do as I was instructed by my client. I can not make any other decisions except those that are communicated to me in writing.

Regards,
Gerard

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13.10 - Lagos local time

- This is the picture that Umukelani sent (Monday) to widow Edna in the "fake senator message" in which he asked her to change the bank account for the 20,000 payment. Laughing

- And that's the message that Umukelani sent NOW to our idiot, after his last succesfully dolla-chop operation... I could not resist, so Umukelani mocked our "senator" again. Laughing
Quote:
MUGUN I CUT ANODA 20000 DOLLAS FOR DI WHITE WIDOW BICOS U DEY TOO STUPID FO DO SONTIN GUUD .

I SENT DERE DI MAN OF MINE WEY CLAMS FO BI DI BROOWN SENATOR .WETIN STUPID NAM UNA CHOSE OOOOOOOO !!

DI TU WOMEN GET ENOUGH CASH FO DEM NA NA DI SHAME FO LET DEM GO HOME WIT MONI .

MAI GUYMAN DON DI BIG DICK NA DEY FIT FO SATISFY BOTH EDNA NA DI ORDER WOMAN MABEL .

JUMANJEE BI RIGHT WEN E SAY DAT U GET DI SMOL DICK NA DAT U DEY ASHAMED FO UNDRESS FOR FRONT OF WOMEN NA DAT U DEY DI HOMOSEXUALIST OOOOOOOO !!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

13.40 - Lagos local time

- The Senator has clearly understood that he has lost money, but is still trying to get another payment.
Quote:
Mr Gerard,

My position and payment instruction is evident in papers I sent to you on the 12th. I never changed it so you have to find out from your client who Mr Lamtey is and why he sent to him. Our case is well known to you and you know where we stopped. Please review our email exchange so that you can understand and appreciate my point. Our sponsorship has nothing whatsoever to do with Mr Lamtey.

Mr Dave A. Moorah.

- Gerard, the lawyer:
Quote:
Shortly, because I'm out of my office.
You mean you do not know WHO IS Mr. Lartey and the money was paid to another person???
In this case, I will have to write a message to my client and I will try to clarify all the things.
From her last yesterday message, I understand very clearly that Mr. Broown has requested a change of bank account.
Maybe you need to talk to Mr. Broown?
Gerard

- 10 minutes later, the lawyer sent an email to his client (widow Edna) ... Mr. Idiot Moorah is in CC.
Quote:
Dear Mrs. Edna,

Mr. Dave Moorah (the owner of Divine Graice Orphanage) says that the new bank account specified by you in your last letter is wrong and he says he does not know any person named Lartey Laude.
I know that Mr. Richard Broown will be soon there, with you, and I would like to clarify this unpleasant issue.
To the extent your time available, I ask you to send me all the necessary confirmations.

The payment has already been made and the bank has confirmed that the money has been sent at the beneficiary indicated in your last message.

With great respect, yours,
Gerard Minhaturan

- I'm sure the widow will ask the "fake" senator (Umukelani's man, the person who went to the widow Laughing ) and he'll tell: "Of course, the account is correct!" and will tell her that Mr. Moorah has to call Mr. Lartey in USA. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- The widow will be very busy making love with the "fake" senator (Umukelani's man), so she will check the email very rarely. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

17.15 - Lagos local time

Other funny messages... the horny senator understood very well that he lost again ($20,000), but still does not want to abandon "the race". Laughing

- The senator Richie, to Edna... obviously he will not get any answer... Edna is in the arms of a man who claims "he" is Senator Richie. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Edna,

I hope you got the email I sent to you earlier. I am not able to keep the appointment as I explained in the morning. So I was surprised to hear from your legal counsellor that I have been hanging out with you. I am not the one with you if it is true You are hanging out with an impostor! He is not me Richard Broown!

Again there is this disturbing news from Mr Gerard that I asked you to transfer money to a bank account different from the one given to him by Mr Moorah. I want to strongly dissociate myself from such criminal act. Please take urgent steps to redress the problem.

Richard Broown.

==============

- The senator, to Gerard (the lawyer):
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

I got an email from you and I sent it to Mr Moorah. He sent the reply to me and I sent it to you. So we are not in the same place.

By the way what is this disturbing news I am getting from my Mr Moorah?. I never gave Edna any mandate to change the account presented by the orphanage! I was not in any way involved in the sponsorship programme so it is insane to link me with any fraudulent change of bank account! Therefore I dissociate myself from such criminal act and I strongly reject the implication of such actions!

Sen. Richard Broown.

- Gerard, to our senator:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

All this contradictory information is likely to mess things up.
I know you will meet Mrs. Edna tonight, so please I ask you to talk to her.
I am empowered to respect her decisions and she has sent me very clear information regarding the payment of $20,000 to Mr Moorah's orphanage.

I already I wrote a letter in which I ask her to clarify all these unpleasant confusion.
Best regards,
Gerard Minhaturan

- My idiot, very very sad... he's trying to explain again: Laughing
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

I was not able to keep the appointment with Edna. I have sent her email to that effect this morning. If she is seeing any other person bearing my name then she is hanging out with an imposter! Please convey this message to her! I really do not understand what is going on. Mr Moorah said he gave you their bank account details for the transfer so why did you send to a different recipient?.

Richard Broown.

- Gerard, innocent 300% Laughing
Quote:
Sir Broown, do I understand you did not go to meet her? That's the thing that you want to tell me now? Are you NOT there now, beside her?

Mrs. Edna wrote to me a long message yesterday, with various issues related to her business and the way that she wants to conclude them.
Among other things, she wrote to me that she wanted to make that payment to Mr. Moorah's orphanage. She sent me that new bank account and confirmed that bank account was modified by you.
She also asked me to send you that morning message, because she knew she was meeting with you today and wanted to get to the nearby town for some body cosmetics procedure.
He told me very clearly "Gerry, I'm going to meet the man who may be my next husband ... I will not respond to your messages for a while, because I want to give him my whole mind and my whole attention who deserves a man like him."

I do not know what you did, but she seemed very in love with you and very eager to please you.
He told me to start the legal steps for to get your US visa (but he asked me to keep this secret because she wanted to tell you herself).

Now, you tell me you're not there with her and that you are not the person who wrote to her all the messages that she received? It's very strange everything that's going on.
I will write another message to her, but honestly I do not know when she will read them

Regards,
Barr. Gerard Minhaturan

----------------------------

I almost feel Richie's frustration and I would like to be a bite somewhere close to him. I think now he gets his head on the table. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday - 08.23 - Lagos local time

- Today, my idiot sent another 3 messages to Gerard + 1 message to Edna.
- Edna will not respond until January, because she is now "very busy" with the fake senator (Umukelani's man, who went to the widow and claims to be Richie).
- The lawyer answered, but of course the final decisions can only be taken by the client (who does not respond to any messages at all).
---------------------

- The horny senator Richie, to my widow Edna... the same "yesterday morning" message:
Quote:
Edna,

I just checked my email now and I saw your message... bla, bla...

----------------------

- Senator Richie, to Gerard (the lawyer)... he also attached his message to Edna.
Quote:
Barr. Gerard Minhaturan,

I sent the email below to Mrs Edna this morning. Please read and get certain things clear. Yes I love Edna and she appears to love me too but I have not met her. We made plans to meet but it never worked out because of my tight schedule. There is no way I could have delve into her business with the orphanage. I introduced Mr Moorah to you in line with her request. As soon as you established contact with Mr Moorah I backed out which was the right and noble thing to do. So I am not in any way associated with the mandate to send money to any one. I told Edna before she traveled that there was a mole around her but she would now listen. This is a proof now and I do hope she will learn a good lesson friom this.

Richard.

- Gerard looks very intrigued by "penis photos" and reference to Tarzan - the movie. Laughing
Quote:
Good morning Sir Broown,

I'm sorry to tell you, but Mrs. MacMungo's love affairs are not part of my professional duties.
I do not understand what the penis pictures are about and also I do not understand the related problem with the adventure's movie "Tarzan - The Jungle Chief".
I already sent (yesterday) a few messages to my client and asked for directions regarding this payment issue made to Mr. Moorah's friend.
Until now, I'm sorry to tell you, I received nothing.

With all your esteem.

- Senator Richie, again:
Quote:
Gerard,

I got your point. That is how it should be. I think I crossed the line there. But the fact remains that I have not met her so whosoever gave her the bank account is an impostor. I could not have changed an account I did not give out in the first place.

Mr Moorah is very bitter at the moment. He thinks you are the cause of the problem. According to him he gave you their bank account information in the hard copy of the documents he sent to you on Dec. 12 2017 so if you had applied due diligence you ought to have detected the planned fraud and drew their attention to it.

Mrs. Edna has not responded to my emails yet but I do hope you are taking steps to redress the situation. Please let me know when you hear from her.

Richard Broown.

- Gerard:
Quote:
With all due respect Sir, I will draw attention that I am not Mr. Moorah's employee. As such, I only fulfill the orders received from my client.
My client told me to pay the money to Mr. Lartey's account, and I did just the way I was instructed.
From a legal point of view, I am covered by orders received from my client.

I try to understand Mr Moorah's frustration, especially as a consistent sponsorship in this beautiful holiday season would have meant a lot to those children, but I have nothing to do but to wait for other indications from Mrs. MacMungos.
Frankly speaking Sir, as two men, if you had gone to Mrs. MacMungos (as you let her believe it would happen), then these problems would have been avoided.
My client seemed seriously in love with you, and now she is likely to suffer a great disappointment.

Best regards,
Gerard Minhaturan

------------------------

- Mr. Moorah, to Gerard:
Quote:
Mr Gerard,

I have seen the email below and I strongly believe she is the benefactor that intended to grant financial support to us. I was astonished and still highly dismayed to hear that you sent usd20,000 to us through one Lamtey. As I stated earlier I do no know the so-called Lamtey and he does not and can not represent our orphanage in any capacity. I sent you papers on the 12th of December 2017 and I clearly indicated and/or stated that payment should be made to us in the bank account specified there. Please see the papers for details.

It is therefore surprising to get such negative update that usd20,00 transfer was made to an unknown person on our behalf. Once again I want to state categorically clearly that we never authorized Mr Broown to act on our behalf or change the bank account given to you neither do we know or authorized the so-called Lamtey to receive any funds on our behalf. In as much as we would highly appreciate any financial support you might still want to render to us we also do not want to be dragged into any mess that could give us a bad name and image. I spoke extensively with Mr Broown on this issue and he said he did not meet with the benefactor neither did he ask her to send money to any one.

I am anxiously waiting for more update and explanation.

Mr Dave A. Moorah.

- Gerard:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

Looks like we're dealing with a terrible mess.
My client has not responded yet to all my messages sent yesterday.
The bank confirmed yesterday that the money was sent to Mr. Laude Lartey's account.

Without clear indications, I can not take any extra measure as to the possibility of additional payment.

Best regards,
Gerard

The story is coming to his end. The idiot has become too boring and does not seem willing to offer anything funny.

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Yes, Birlic, I agree that Mr Richie is obviously stuck up his own arse and far too unbending to provide much more naughty fun. But, you could still drag the situation out a bit further, just to keep him occupied and on the back foot.

Do hope you have enjoyed a wonderful Christmas, by the way, and many warm wishes for a happy New Year. Very Happy
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thank you, likewise I wish you too! Happy New Year!

-----------

- From Mr. Moorah, to Gerard:
Quote:
Mr. Gerard,

It is evident we are in a very big mess so how the benefactor would react is very important to me. I am also concerned about being associated with any financial scandal. We had things put in the right perspective when I sent those papers to you. It is therefore disappointing to have this ugly development we found ourselves. In all I do hope and pray that you will be able to amend the damage already done. We really do not want anything that could create bad name and image for us for any reason. The bank account details contained in the papers I sent to you is still the approved channel for transferring the funds to us. Please take note and keep this to mind.

Mr Dave A. Moorah.

- I could not resist the temptation, so I slapped him again. Laughing
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

I'm trying to put myself in your place and trying to understand the suffering you're going through now.
The main culprit of all these tangles is Senator Broown, who has made my client fall in love with him.
He promised her that he went to visit her, then abandoned my client for some ridiculous reasons.

Jesus Christ, Edna MacMungos is a woman whose annual income exceeds $30 million and Senator Broown has deliberately allowed to ignore her and give her false hopes?
Honestly, I do not think she will ever forgive him for this.

Regards,
Gerard

I hope these phrases will not let our senator Richie to sleep to night. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.36 - local time

- Our senator, to Gerard:
Quote:
Gerard,

I told you .I was away for almost a week on an Annual Expedition in the Niger Delta. It is a yearly event and I always participated whenever I am around. I came back yesterday and checked my email then I saw the invitation/reservation she made for me at the Reserve in Niger Republic. I had to reply to her email immediately let her know I will not be able to make it. I did not know someone else had impersonated me if my import from your emails is right. I did not travel to meet her. I was engaged in the expedition. I have been chosen as one of the Resource Persons this year so I still have to return there to deliver a lecture on Saturday the 30th. The next day Sunday is the final day and it will close with a Gala Night. So unfortunately there was no way I could been able to honor her invitation at this time. This is the situation and it is quite unfortunate. I am just waiting to hear from her so that I can get a better grasp of what happened. Please let me know as soon as you hear from her.

Richard Broown.

- Maybe I will do more in the role of "spiritual father". Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Mr. Broown, do you believe in God?
Be honest and tell me the truth. Do you love Mrs. MacMungos?
I have known her for over 15 years, I was her husband's lawyer and I know how she thinks.
Since her parents died, I have stayed for her as a dad and I consider her to be my daughter.

Regards,
Gerard

- Mr. Senator Richie:
Quote:
Gerard,

Yes I believe in God. I also know that in whatever we do in life there is always a SUPREME BEING GOD ALMIGHTY who watches and repays every man for his deeds. I love Edna and she is eager to meet me. However it has not been possible for me to see her due to work pressure and other personal engagement. I did told her that we can make plan to meet next year since I can not see her in Benin Republic. That was the in the email I sent to her yesterday. My problem and concern now is that someone else claimed to me me Richard Broown. The same person deceived her and stole her money given your report. So it is absurd and I really can not fathom what really happened. This story to say the least is bizarre. Unfortunately again she has not responded to my emails till now. I hope too hear from her but in the mean time I want you to tell her to be very careful. There is a mole around her but she seems to trust everyone.

Richard Broown.

- Gerard, as "spiritual father" of Edna: Laughing
Quote:
Wow,
Let's take it slowly, from the beginning of your story.
If I feel you are honest, then I will support you with my whole being. Edna trusts me, as a lawyer but especially as a spiritual father.
But for that, I need to know everything.
Get it from the beginning. How did you know it? What happened? When? How?
Do not rush and tell me everything, with all the details.
I want to know you better and I want to know if you deserve her affection.

Gerard

----------------------

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Other messages... the senator is boring. Sad

- The senator Richie:
Quote:
Gerard,

First I have not met Edna in person till this moment. So it has been exchange of emails so far. I got to know her shortly before her trip to Niger Republic so we have been talking ever since. She had asked me to come over so we can meet and know each other better. She even promised to take care of expenses and the rest. So she has been very anxious to see me. On my part I had tried to create time to travel to see her but it was not possible for me to adjust my schedule during this period.

I travelled on the 22nd for the Christmas and my engagement at the Annual Expedition in the Niger Delta (see my last email). So yesterday when I had time to check my email I saw your email hers and the one from the Reserve informing about the reservation she made for me. She also said she was expecting me on Monday the 26th. I have no time to go to Niger Republic at this time and I have communicated that to her yesterday. My main worry now is the money and the bank account purportedly given to her in my name. I do not know anything about it and I have no hand in it.

Richard

- Gerard, Edna's lawyer:
Quote:
Hmm, look Richard, Can I tell you Richard? If your relationship will goes any further, you'll have to let me call you by your name.
Just answer me frankly to the following question: If you and Edna have not yet met, then why did you tell them about your penis and Tarzan stuff?
What's with that photo? Are you the man with the banana in your hand?

Gerard

- Senator Richie:
Quote:
Gerard,

I do not know anything about any picture. She asked for such picture and I refused to do that. I can not do anything like that. Expose my body and take picture. No not me I can never reduce myself to that level. I have dignity and honor so I never sent her any picture. Again I did not get the crazy picture she said she sent to me. I guess she allowed someone access to her email address and the person manipulated things unfolding now.

Please tell her to respond to my email. I need to remind of a few things. Firstly I had several emails from unknown person threatening me to stay away from her. Secondly I was blackmailed. She said someone told her I am gay. She initially believed the person until I was able to rekindle her mind. But she believes and trust people who do not have her interest otherwise how could someone who I have never met say I am gay or a same sex person.

Thirdly as we were planning my visit to meet her I got another email threatening my life if I dared came to Niger Republic. I told her but she glossed over it. Then I wrote again and made it clear it was too risky for me to visit her.

These are some of the issues we have had to deal with within this short period and I know she can recall these issues with relative ease. There are people close to her that see me as a threat. I really do not know why and I am seriously concerned. I really would like to have her as my bossom friend but it is not a matter of life and death. What is of utmost importance to me now is clear myself from the ugly situation you highlighted to me. I do not want to leave her with a bad or negative impression. Please explain this to her. I will be deeply satisfied once she knows the truth.

Richard.

- Gerard:
Quote:
Richard,

Things seem pretty serious if everything you say is true.
Who are those people? How do they know Edna?
I want an immediate, clear and detailed report.
Do not hesitate to tell me everything you can, even the details that seem to you to be minor.

G.

- Senator Richie:
Quote:
Gerard,

I do not know any of those people too. Edna told me what they said to blackmail me and discourage her. The only thing I have is the emails I received from them. I can forward some of them to you morrow if you care to see them. However I also want to hear from Edna to be sure she has no objection to the private issues we are discussing. There is no issue that is minor. I like to do my things in a manner that is open and clear to any one I am dealing with. So it is of utmost concern to me that she clears the mystery behind this ugly situation we have at hand. Please I need an update in this regard. I hate to be associated with such criminal act. I feel so disgusted right now and I want her to clear the mystery very quickly.

Richard.

- Gerard, the lawyer:
Quote:
My son,

Edna does not respond yet to my messages, but that does not worry too much. She is along with her best friend Mabel, in one of Benin's most luxurious tourist resorts. I do not think we have any reason to worry.

What surprises me, however, is the detachment with which you tell me all these strange things.
- You said you love her, but at the same time you tell me that you have to participate in I do not know what conference.
- You said you love her, but you do not care about the fact that another man might be in her bed now and lie about his identity.

Do not misunderstand me, what Edna does in her bed looks only at her.
But you, who said you love her, look very quiet and relaxed.

G.

---------------------

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic