SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Edna & Richie - "Sand Timer" & Safari trip

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

16.11 - Lagos local time

- My senator really wants to take over the package, so he started to be more malleable... he sent 3 fu*king pictures and obviously began to "press" Edna to solve the problem with the package. Laughing
- In Seattle it's still very early, so Edna sleeps... but I know for sure she will not be happy with those photos! Laughing
Quote:
My lovely and most adorable angel.

My lovely angel see my photos. Thank you for trusting me. That is what I expect from you. I promise I will never disappoint you. There is no point discussing my issue with Hakim and Mabel. They do not know me but they are telling my story. Is it not awkward?. I think it is but do not be disturbed by their negative imaginations. I only hope and pray Mabel is honest in trying to protect you but Hakim is not. He is just pretending. I told you he is a mole but you did not believe me. His gang sent me email last week. They said Hakim is trying to get the information about the items you sent to the orphanage so that they can go to Niamey Benin Republic and claim it. For the records Mr Moorah said the delivery company said they can not deliver to their address in Lagos Nigeria rather they were invited to come and pick the package in Niger Republic instead of Lagos and they refused to travel to Niamey. That is the position but I did not want to bother you with this in any way. So the item you sent to the orphanage has not been delivered to them. Hakim and his gang are trying to steal it again.

My lovely angel I will write more when I get your reply.

Richard.

- This is our "senator" Richard Broown, alias David Moorah... he is the same person as the owner of the driving license. I got the idiot! Laughing Laughing Laughing

===================================

09.32 - Seattle local time

- Edna received the message, but obviously she is unhappy with "her dear ebony Adonis". Laughing
- Apparently, Edna ignored the phrases on the "parcel delivery problem," so the senator will have to work harder. Laughing
Quote:
Richie, my dear ebony Adonis!
First of all, you sent me three absolutely useless pictures. What kind of pictures are those? Explain me!
BUT, if you REALLY are the man in the pictures, THEN find out that I REALLY like what I see!
Yeeah mi amore, you are a very presentable man and I would have liked to be together!

But these pictures are nothing, and they're probably stolen somewhere on the internet.
Shame on you! None of them meet my requirements, so I think you are not the person in the photos!

As for the story with Hakim and Mabel, you must know that I do not care what they say.
But I'd love to be able to prove to Mabel that you are not that idiot about she's always telling me: "Edu dear, you can have any man you want! Why do you insist so much for that idiot who's not even did not want to meet you?"

As for the orphanage, I did not understand anything you said. Benin, Niger, Nigeria, what the hell is going on there?
Send me, my sweet love, those 3 photos as I asked you... dressed as I asked you... having in your hands a nice message written for me.

Kiss kiss, Edna

===================================

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
godbobdog
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been awhile since I've seen any of the movies or TV shows, but I don't believe that is how Tarzan dresses.

Sand Timer Roberto/Jonathan/Harry/Tony "OGUN GO KILL YOU FOR ROAD MANAGER CHIEF CHIEF CHIEF"
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I had that frozen scowl, I wouldn't want to send my pictures either. Evil or Very Mad

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Muhahaahha! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Today's messages... our senator tries to get rid of the "problem with the package" without sending the requested photos.
- The young widow is not impressed by his words. On the contrary!
- I took advantage of the occasion and I offended him pretty hard! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our senator:
Quote:
My dearest and most adorable Edna,

Sorry I did not write before now. I had some issues to deal with but I just made out time to reach you. I hope you are doing great. Please let me know. It gives me joy to know you are okay and happy.

With lots of love from me.
Richard.

Edna:
Quote:
Richie, you don't receive my previous email? WTF is going on there?

Richie, my dear ebony Adonis!
First of all, you sent me three absolutely useless pictures. What kind of pictures are those? Explain me!
BUT, if you REALLY are the man in the pictures, THEN find out that I REALLY like what I see!
Yeeah mi amore, you are a very presentable man and I would have liked to be together!
But these pictures are nothing, and they're probably stolen somewhere on the internet.
Shame on you! None of them meet my requirements, so I think you are not the person in the photos!

As for the story with Hakim and Mabel, you must know that I do not care what they say.
But I'd love to be able to prove to Mabel that you are not that idiot about she's always telling me: "Edu dear, you can have any man you want! Why do you insist so much for that idiot who's not even did not want to meet you?"

As for the orphanage, I did not understand anything you said. Benin, Niger, Nigeria, what the hell is going on there?
Send me, my sweet love, those 3 photos as I asked you... dressed as I asked you... having in your hands a nice message written for me.

I'm still waiting!
Edna

Our senator:
Quote:

I am not going to do anything extraordinary to convince you that I am the person in those pictures. It does not make any sense to me to prove anything further. I agree it is very important to prove to Mabel that I am real but we can not achieve that if your mind remains the way it is. You have to clear the doubts in your mind so that you can reason objectively with me.

So I want to task you here so that we can set the ball rolling. To get things right I want you to buy a jeans trouser and t-shirt of any colour you want. Send it to me through DHL or FeDex. It will get here in three or four day. I will put on the clothes take pictures and send to you. You will see the same face you have in those pictures. Again I will send you another picture on Monday or Tuesday. I will be having a new haircut because I will cut my hair on Saturday. So this is not the time to speculate or imagine things.

As for the other issue. The delivery company did not delivery the items you sent to the orphanage. They said they can not deliver to Nigeria so they want Mr Morah to travel to Niamey Niger Republic to claim it and he refused. That is the position. Again I can forward the receipt the delivery company gave to you so that you can find out what happened.

I remain your love and sweetheart.

Richard.

Edna:
Quote:
Dear my Adonis, in two days I go on my vacation and you start with the crap again? Are you crazy?
Send me those three pictures, as I asked you. With a written message, especially for me.
Why is everything so hard with you? Explain me!

Regarding that idiot (your friend Morah), tell him I'll deal with his problem after I come back.
It seems incredible to me that he refuses to take over that parcel, especially as he knows there are some hidden money there among the electronic devices.
How much does a bus or plane ticket cost to Niamey? I honestly tell you, if I had to get $ 20,000 from someone, I would get on the first plane and I would go for money.
Looks like your friend is very lazy, or he's just stupid.

kiss kiss, Edna

===========================

15.51 - Our senator, another boring message:
Quote:
My heartbeat and love Edna,

I told you I will do whatever I can to make you happy. However there are "crazy" things I can not do. It is odd for to carry hand written label or whatever to take picture and send to you. I can not do it. That is for very little kids. I will continue to send you my pictures until you come to terms that I am real and the person in the pictures is me. If you go on vacation we can still communicate. I know you will have access to the internet so it is not a problem that you are traveling in two days time.

Again as for the items sent to the orphanage the delivery company is to be blamed. You paid them to deliver to Nigeria bu later they said they do not have the license to deliver to Nigeria. I do not expect Mr Moorah to travel to another country to pick up a package that was supposed to be delivered to him in his house. That is strange unless there is a better explanation for that.

Richard.

- Edna's answer:
Quote:
My beloved, you start again with those childish pretexts that annoy me very much.
The only explanation is that you stole the pictures somewhere and claim to be that person.

I repeat my last simple question:
If you are the person in those pictures, why do not you send me the pictures as I asked you ???
I gave up the idea of seeing you naked, although I'll send you pictures of me and Mabel in bed making love.
But, the rest of my demands seem very reasonable to me. So, end up with all the fucking crap and send me those pictures! Ok?

As for your friend, tell him that he is an fucking idiot. Your friend has to go after the parcel and have to keep all receipts and invoices. For anything: hotel, transport, accommodation, food, various expenses.
When I get back from my vacation in 2-3 weeks, I'll take care of this problem and we'll get all the money back.
I promise! With high interest rates and official apology from the company.
Perhaps the transport company's men are just as idiot as your friend.

Many kisses from me, Edna

==========================

LOLOLOL!!!

16.03 - Mr. Moorah (the orphanage owner) wrote to Claude (at TSC headquarter):
Quote:
Dear Claude,

The sender has been briefed about your actions and inactions. She has agreed to look into it so expect to hear from her soonest.

Thank you.
Mr David Moorah.

- Manager Claude responded quickly, but things are not good for our idiot ... on April 01, the "abandonment" of the parcel takes effect. Laughing
- Because Edna is still on vacation, it seems that the money in the parcel will reach the team delivery from Niamey. What a dreadful tragedy our senator lives right now! Laughing
Quote:
PACKAGE NOTIFICATION - tracking code: BSRA93ZLAKQ7NFxx

Dear DAVID MOORAH,

The sender will receive the same explanations you already have received.

The options are the same: relocation or abandonment.

The deadline for takeover is March 24.

The deadline for relocation is March 31 (7 days later).

Starting April 1, the parcel is declared abandoned.

Thank you for using TSC, the finest in 5-Star Customer Service.

Claude Postumier

Customer Care Manager

========================

17.35 - The "senator" Richie receives the strikes directly into his plex. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
My heartbeat and love Edna,

Please do not get angry again. We are going to get the truth about this. I did not and can not steal someone's picture. I am the PERSON in those pictures. I will send two more to you next week. I will take one with a long sleeve shirt then the second one on a dark "senator" dress. That brown dress with round next and short sleeve that looked like "french suit" is called senator dress here. I will wear one to church on Sunday and I will take a picture with my two hands open in front at my chest level as someone who is saying "my hands are clean". This is the best I can do.I can not carry placard for any reason under any guise. I am sorry if you do not like it but that is the best I can do.

You are my love and sweetheart. Do not be worried. I am very honest with you.
Richard.

- Edna's response... I'm sure our senator will rejoice enormously when he reads that all of his messages will come to old and grumpy uncle Gerard - the Edna's lawyer. I hope you remember him. Laughing
Quote:
My sweetheart, baby love, you're free to do what you want and how you want. But not with me!
I told you what I want from you, but you're trying to convince me that the white is black and the green is red.
Well, honey, I'm not interested in anything other than the pictures I asked you, because only so I can be 100% sure of your sincerity.
Otherwise? Friday morning I go on vacation with Mabel and (I think) we'll be back in Seattle on March 29-30.
Maybe later, but I do not know right now because it is possible for us to stay longer if everything is great there.
My email will be re-directed to uncle Gerry's office, so I will not have to check my phone every day.
We want to have fun and watch everyday worries.
I kiss you with love! Edna

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Please do not get angry again

Looks like you may have him on the run, Birlic. His intelligence only makes it sweeter when you make him do dumb sh*t. I love his crying.

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Me too! Laughing Laughing Laughing

14.31 - Just for fun, Umoukelani (the african Oga) has sent a curse and a picture to our idiot.
- If our idiot is a religious one, then I'm sure he'll fill his pants with shit. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
MU GAV EZI NA OGUN !!!!
MU GAV OBARA NA OBATALA !!!!
MU GAV ISI NA OYA NA UKWU NA OBATARISA !!!!
KAIBU ABUMONU NA EVER OOOOOOH !!!!

Translation from IGBO:

I gave the pig to Ogun!
I gave the blood to Obatala!
I gave the head to Oya and the feet at Obatarisa!
You are cursed for ever!

The picture:

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday - March 09

- A day after receiving that curse from Umoukelani, our idiot wrote to the young woman ... but Edna is on vacation and will not respond to messages too soon. Laughing
Quote:

I am very sorry I did not write yesterday. I was engaged outside my state of residence. However I am free today but you are traveling so we have little time to communicate. I am going to miss you dearly but there is nothing I can do about it. Again you said you are going to redirect your email to your uncle Gerard so I am just wondering if there is need for me to write while you are away. Please let me know so that i can be sure of what you want. Also I would like you to send that video you talked about to me so that I can keep myself busy with it while you are away. I want you to know that I l ❤ you. I will always have you in mind.

Richard.

==================

Tuesday - March 13

- 4 days later, Mr. Baba (the manager of Niamey branch) responds to a "nonexistent" message :
Quote:
Salam Mr. Moorah!
I deeply regret, but the transport can only be done on Monday. Monday is the only day we organize such internal transports (for packets moving between our branches).
But you do not have to worry about it because Mr. Divine Olowole has a full week to take over the parcel from our colleague Mr. Akwoodi Osuaze (our Benin Regional Manager).

I'm glad you managed to convince your parcel Sender that this option is the most appropriate, considering the very short distance from Lagos (Nigeria) to Cotonou (Benin).
I'll keep you up to date, on next week, with all the details of the shipment.
Mash'Allah! Baba

... it seems someone (from Edna's email address) sent a mail to the TSC headquarters asking for the shipment to be moved to Benin and changing the "recipient".
- The new Receiver of the parcel will be Mr. Divine Olowole. Laughing
- The package will be picked up from Benin. Laughing

I'm trying to make our idiot believe that Hakim (the African lover Laughing who lives in Seattle) managed to get her hands on Edna's phone and sent a "fake" message that "fake" Edna was asking for those changes.

Some kind of PARCEL-CHOP operation! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I love about this bait, is that this guy thinks he is so smart. He suspects there is something fishy with the delivery company, but stops short of thinking Edna is involved. It really shows the mentality behind a person not wanting to admit they were duped. After 2 years here, I’m still amazed at how the tables can be turned so completely. I love your stuff, Birlic. You truly have a gift.

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do not know how much we can have fun with this idiot ... it's very suspicious and fearful.
But, on the other hand, I know his frustration is immense!
- For almost eight months he tries to steal some money from a young and naive woman (Edna).
- In the meantime, other idiots have succesfully managed to take a lot of money from Edna!!!... They laugh at our idiot and mock him all the time. Laughing
- Now, a parcel full of money ($20,000) and many electronic products is about to be taken right "under his nose" because he is too lazy and too fearful?
We will see in the coming days ... theoretically, he has another 11 days to take over the parcel.

17.02 - From our moron, to manager Baba:
Quote:
Mr Baba,

I have not in any way or by any means mandated you to hand over my parcel to anyone. I am not aware of any arrangement to move my items to any destination and I have not authorized it. So you are working at your own risk. You have my delivery address so it is very important you deliver to the delivery address given to you the day the parcel was handed over toyou.

Mr David Moorah.

18.00 - Baba's answer:
Quote:
Salam Mr. Moorah, are you sure about this? Your delivery address in Lagos does not matter at all.
There are some changes requested by Sender, not by you. I do not think you can decide on behalf of the Sender.
Mash'Allah! Baba

====================

19.38 - Our idiot is desperate... He wrote to Mr. Claude (Customer Care Manager): Laughing
Quote:
Mr Claude,

I was informed this afternoon by one Baba Samala in Niamey that you were moving my package/parcel to an unknown destination. I never authorized any movement of my package/parcel to any other location except the delivery address given to you the day the package was handed over to you. So my delivery address remains No 61 Ijegun Road, Ikotun Lagos Nigeria. Any movement to any other location is not to my knowledge and I dissociate myself from such plan.

Mr David Moorah.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday - in the morning

All the bad rumors are confirmed from Headquarter: Laughing Laughing Laughing
- The Sender (Edna) requested the delivery details to be modified (delivery address and the Receiver name).
- Let's see HOW and IF our idiot Richie will react.
Quote:

Dear DAVID MOORAH,

Mrs. Edna MacMungos made some requests to our Seattle Headquarters.

Requests for change of delivery address and Receiver have been confirmed from her email address.

The Sender is the person who can decides because the fees are paid by the Sender.

In this situation, the Receiver has no any decision's power.

If you want to change delivery details (place of delivery and contact person), please contact the Sender.

Claude Postumier

Customer Care Manager

=============================

- In order to bring some fresh air into this story, I decided to reactivate "uncle" Gerry (Mr. Minhaturan, the widow's lawyer):
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

I just got a contradictory message from a courier company, a message related to a package which was supposed to get from Niger to Benin, or vice versa?
My pupil Edna is on vacation and her mail is redirected to my secretary's office. Your name was written in that message as "the contact person" in Africa.
I do not know what it is and I did not understand anything in that message.

What's going on out there? What is the package about? Can I help you with something?
Edna is somewhere in the Caribbean tropical islands, along with a group of friends and I rarely can get in touch with her.

GM

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- My "senator" Richie was very very silent yesterday, so I gave him one more kick in his little balls: Laughing
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

Finally I managed to talk with Edna and she confessed to me that she sent a package full of school materials, many books and some electronic equipment to your orphanage. This is true?
Edna also told me that was a problem with delivery addresses there in Africa, so her friend Hakim advised to move the package to Cotonou-Benin where a friend of his can pick up the parcel.
Personal note: I am absolutely convinced that he is delighted with this arrangement. Laughing
My pupil told me that you are completely incapable of taking over that package, so she was forced to call Hakim to help with this.
She also gave me clear indications to settle any kind of direct or indirect expense related to this operation.

GM

LOLOLOLOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

20.17 - How much pleasure it gives me to hear idiot telling things how they happened.... Mr. Idiot, to "uncle Gerry".
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

Yes it is true Ms Edna sent some items to us for over two months now. However it not true that I am not capable of handling the situation.
The problem is that Hakin hijacked the process and he is trying to steal the package in connivance with his gang in Niamey Niger Republic.

The package was billed to be delivered to Mr Franklin Enyi at No. 61 Ijugun Road Ikotun Lagos Nigeria.
The delivery company contacted me and sent the attached delivery information/document to me. Please see attached document for better clarification.
At a later date the delivery company requested for the ID of the receiver and we sent them the receiver's valid Driver's License.
After some weeks the delivery company Customer Care Manager Mr Claude wrote and and said their operating license in Nigeria had been withdrawn so they can no longer deliver to Nigeria and they are invoking a FORCE MAJOUER so we have to come to Niamey in Niger Republic another country and we refused to do that.

This is what is going on so I have not in any way failed in my duties. The delivery company breached the agreement they had to deliver to Nigeria with Ms Edna and when we queried their action Mr Claude said we had no right to query them rather only the sender can do so because there is no contractual agreement between us.

David

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday, in the morning

"Uncle" Gerry, the Edna's lawyer, wrote to our moron:
- the shipping company really exists and everything is true, in connection with the "suspended" operating license in Nigeria.
- all travel expenses on the route Lagos-Cotonou will be settled by TSC.... In CASH! Laughing
- the package can be retrieved from Cotonou (much closer to Lagos than Niamey). Laughing
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

I've got in touch with the TSC staff (they're headquartered here in Seattle) and checked all the information:

- Indeed, my pupil Edna sent a parcel to Nigeria in January. The package is insured (she paid the necessary commission) and is declarated to be a "High Value Package". I really do not understand why Edna has spent so much money on some books and school materials but, finally, it does not matter so much!
- Indeed, the Nigerian government has suspended the operating license of the shipping company for reasons that I (personally) suspect to be related to some illegal transport (obviously, the company officials did not admited this fact).
- For the moment , the parcel is stored in their distribution center in Niamey-Niger and is expected to be transported to the Benin High-Security warehouse. Monday or Tuesday the package will arrive in Benin.
- It seems that the Receiver of the package (Mr. Franklin, or you, I did not understand very well) said he can not go to Niamey, so Edna talked to those from the Seattle headquarters who offered as an alternative the delivery in Cotonou-Benin.
- The shipping company assumes all transportation costs on the Lagos-Cotonou route and is ready to settle all additional costs: flight tickets, bus tickets, hotel accommodation, SIM phone cards, restaurant bills, etcaetera.
- There is no risk of losing the package because the Final Receiver is the same that Edna declared in January: Mr. Franklin Envyi from Nigeria. I carefully checked this detail with the headquarters and things are the way I told you.
- Normally, the Benin company manager will contact Mr. Franklin (at the email address declarated at the beginning) and hand over the package somewhere in a location agreed with the Receiver. The package is delivered on the basis of a reception document signed by the Receiver (he / she must present the identity document already sent to the Company).
- Mr. Franklin has to send a report / a complete list of all expenses incurred on his trip to Benin and the company will transfer the money to an bank account agreed by the Receiver. There is also the possibility of direct cash (at the time of delivery) if Mr. Franklin can present the respective receipts (or send them by email before meeting with the company agent).
- I've also discussed the risk of the parcel being picked up by someone else, a stranger person (you claim that Hakim wants to hijack the parcel). Well, the parcel is insured for US$ 2,875 and Edna will recover all the money from the Insurance company. So you do not have to worry about it!

GM

WillEater
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't wait for the rest..
Great job..

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday - early morning

- This morning, the idiot sent a message to Edna's attorney, a message telling all the events again. Laughing
- I do not know if he really think Niamey is in the Benin Republic, or if he just pretends that.
- He understood very clearly that there is something strange with the shipping company, but it does not depend on him to modify anything.
- He now hopes the lawyer will force things in the desired direction: new payment to DHL => a parcel sent to Lagos.

Well, that will not happen! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Mr Gerard,

It is good to hear from you and I am particularly impressed by your efforts to get the truth. More so when it was believed that I was incapable of handling the issue here. The deliver company has not been honesty to both the sender and the receiver. I have checked through other courier companies here in Nigeria and it is evident the delivery company TSC never operated in Nigeria. There is no record of her activities and I did asked My Claude severally "where is or was your head office address in Nigeria before your license was revoked and he could not provide any answer to that"" Instead he kept harping that they had invoked a FORCE MAJOURE. Then again I sought to know his understanding of that phrase because that simply means a natural occurrence eg accident beyond the control of either party. My question again was how could you accept a package to be delivered to Nigeria when you knew very well that your operating license had been suspended or revoked and then treacherously invoke a force majoure a few weeks later. Please find out from them the date their operating license was revoked.

Again I told Mr Claude the receiver Frankneen can not travel to Niamey Benin Republic to pick a package that was supposed to delivered to him in Lagos Nigeria. For the records sir Niger Republic is another country thought it has a common boundary with Nigeria but it is absolute ridiculous suggest to us to travel across our national borders to pick a parcel billed to be delivered to No 61 Ijegun Road Ikotun Lagos Nigeria.. Further more I suggested or in deed tried to remind him that the right and noble thing to do if truly their operating license was suspended was to engage another courier company that has its presence in Nigeria like DHL UPS or FedEX to complete the delivery for them and he said that is possible if the sender can pay additional charges to any of those companies. Then again I said put that option forward to the sender and refused.

As for traveling to Niamey to pick the parcel we have said it over and over again that plan is unacceptable to us. We are ready to co-operate in any other way provided the receiver does not have to travel out of Nigeria to receive the package. TSC can engage either DHL or UPS or FedEx to deliver to the receiver's address stated in that receipt. The receiver has a valid ID to present to them on arrival. That is what we were told and we are okay with it. Note also that a copy of the receiver's ID had been sent to TSC headquarters on demand by them. This is part of what informed our fears that the package could be stolen. I can provide you with the date the ID was sent to them if you need such information.

Lastly I want to kindly appeal to you to prevail on TSC to deliver the package to us in Nigeria as agreed. The receipt I sent to you is a proof of that agreement and
TSC has breached it. We gathered Hakim is the one who suggested to Ms Edna to change the name of the receiver and give the package to his gang but we are hopeful you would redress this situation in our favour.

David.

- Today is Sunday and lawyer Gerard Minhaturan is on a fishing trip on the ocean.
- His secretary (Miss MarryJane) will read the message from Mr. Idiot Moorah only tomorrow, when the parcel will already be transported from Niamey (Niger) - in Parakou (Benin).
- The fishing trip takes a few days and radio communications with the fishing boat on which Minhaturan lawyer is located will be very difficult. Laughing
- I'm sure that our idiot will appreciate a lot all these last days he can take over the package. Deadline is on March 24! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday - early morning

- In the early hours of Monday, the manager of Niger branch (Mr. Baba Samala) does his duty and informs Mr. Moorah ... of course, the package goes to Benin today, where it can be picked up very easily. Laughing
- Because in Seattle it's almost midnight (Sunday), it means that Miss MarryJane (the Secretary of Edna's lawyer) will read that yesterday's message just over 7-8 hours... When the parcel will already be moved to Benin! Laughing

So, Mr. Baba (from Niamey) to our idiot:
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir, Mr. Moorah!

Insha'Allah, everything will be resolved today. I'll let you know when your parcel leaves our warehouse.
Mr. Akwoodi will probably contact you later, or tomorrow in the early hours of the day. He is also a Muslim, so all things will be easy for you.
Alhamdullilah, we are brothers of faith and we are united by the same religion. We help each other.

Sallam brother, we will talk later! Baba

===================

12.02 - Lagos local time

- Mr. Claude (Customer Care Manager at TSC headquarter) sent a info-message to "the owner of the orphanage" (Mr. Idiot Moorah):
Quote:

Dear DAVID MOORAH,

The parcel #BSRA93ZLAKQ7NFxx was moved to our High Security Warehouse - Benin.

Our Regional Manager Akwoodi Osuaze will contact you soon for details on delivery.

The position of the package can be permanently checked through the online application and the tracking number.

Claude Postumier

Customer Care Manager

- The manager of Niamey (Mr. Baba) will also send a confirmation in a few hours. Laughing
- So, currently the parcel is somewhere in Benin... no one seems able to solve "his delicate" problem (to send the parcel to Nigeria) and the deadline expires on Sunday... ohh, poor Senator Richie! Laughing Laughing Laughing
=====================

13.34 - Manager Baba, to our moron:
Quote:
Salam Mr. Moorah! Your package arrived in Benin, in the custody of manager Osuaze. He will contact you soon.
I told him about all the messes with the delivery address and he promised me to give you all his logistical and material support.

Masha'Allah Sir and have a nice week! Baba Samala

=====================

17.06 - Our idiot, to the lawyer Minhaturan... crying and wailing:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

Below is the email I just received from TSC in respect of the package. I do hope you got the email I sent to you on Friday where I highlighted what has been happening since the package was sent over two months ago. A package that was supposed to be delivered under one week is still in a warehouse in Niger Republic. Like I said earlier we can not go to Niger Republic to pick the parcel. Niger Republic is another country. We live in Nigeria and gave out an address in Lagos Nigeria for the delivery so it is important TSC take urgent steps to correct the mess she created.

I told you in my last email that TSC did not have operating license or known address office in Nigeria even at the time she accepted the package from the sender.So they lied to the sender to collect the package and diverted it to Niamey Niger Republic for reasons best known to them.

We shall be glad to receive the package at the stated address in Nigeria but any arrangement outside this especially traveling to Niger Republic is unacceptable to us.

I await your prompt reply.

David Moorah.

- From "uncle" Gerry's office, the secretary MarryJane wrote... in Seattle is 09.00AM. Laughing
Quote:
Good morning Sir, I'm MarryJane, the first legal assistant of Mr. Minhaturan. My boss is gone for a few days on a fishing trip and will return to the office on Wednesday or Thursday. If you want to leave him a short message, I can write down your email. I speak to Mr. Minhaturan once a day through the satphone and I can send him some short texts.

==================

19.16 - From Benin, the Regional Manager Akwoodi wrote to our "orphanage owner". Laughing
Quote:
Masah el Kheir monsieur David Moorah et Salaam Alaykum! Parlé vous français ou anglais?

Mon ami Baba m'a dit que vous avais besoin d'aide à Cotonou avec un colis qui devait arriver au Nigeria à Lagos.

Frère de la foi, nous les musulmans devons être unis, alors je vais vous aider de tout ce que je peux.

Bien sûr, vous êtes un musulman comme nous, sinon Baba n'aurait pas insisté si fort. J'espère que vous avez donné lui des notes maximales.

L'argent que les kufaar paient pour notre travail est très peu pour la responsabilité que nous avons sur nos épaules.

Connaissez-vous la ville de Cotonou et pouvez-vous contacter l'adresse directement, ou voulez-vous que je vous envoie un agent de livraison?

Il peut vous emmener de n'importe où dans le centre de la ville, de tout point central (dépend comment et quand vous venez de Lagos).

Salaam et Masha Allah!

Akwoodi Osuaze - Directeur régional TSC Benin

English translation:

Good evening mr. David Moorah and be blessed! Did you speak French or English?

My friend Baba told me that you needed help in Cotonou with a package that was assumed to arrive in in Lagos, Nigeria.

Brother of faith, we Muslims must be united, so I will help you with everything I can.

Of course, you are a Muslim like us, otherwise Baba would not have insisted so much. I hope you gave him maximum points.

The money the unbelievers pay us is very little for the responsibility that we have on our shoulders.

Do you know the city of Cotonou and can you contact the address directly, or do you want me to send a delivery agent to you?

He can take you somewhere from the center of the city (depends on how and when you will come from Lagos).

Peace brother and Allah bless you!

Akwoodi Osuaze - Regional Manager TSC Benin

=====================

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday - 07.33

- Nothing from him so far, so french manager of Benin TSC branch (Mr. Akwoodi) wrote to our moron again:
Quote:
Sabah el Kheir monsieur David Moorah! Vous avez un colis arrivé du Niger (origine USA).

Il peut être ramassé par monsieur Ekene Franklin Envyi ou madame Divine Olowole jusqu'au 24 mars.

Je peux aider à la livraison à Cotonou à tout moment où il veut le client.

J'ai également été chargé de régler toutes les dépenses occasionnées par cette livraison.

J'attends la confirmation au moins 24 heures à l'avance.

Salaam et Masha Allah!

Akwoodi Osuaze - Directeur régional TSC Benin

Translation:

Good morning Sir David Moorah! You have a package arrived from Niger (origin USA).

It can be picked up by Mr. Ekene Franklin Envyi or Ms. Divine Olowole until March 24th.

I can help delivery to Cotonou anytime he wants the customer.

I was also responsible for paying all the expenses involved in this delivery.

I am waiting for the confirmation at least 24 hours in advance.

Peace and be blessed!

Akwoodi Osuaze - Regional Manager TSC Benin

======================

09.12 - From somewhere in the middle of the ocean, after nearly two weeks of absence, young widow Edna writes a message to her lovely senator. Laughing
Quote:
Richie, my sweetbabylove, how are you, are you fine? We are on a huge floating casino somewhere between Kingston and Santo Domingo and I asked the bartender to let me use his phone to check my messages. I've already lost nearly US$ 40,000 to the roulette and I feel the need to drink something strong. The bartender is young and beautiful, maybe I'll be able to go with him to my room in a few hours. Our fucking regular phones only work when we approach a port. I see you have not written anything to me in the last few weeks and also I see that you did not send me those fucking photos you were talking about in your last fucking message. As always, you are a liar and a lazy one! I think this is your way of being and I'm trying to get used to the fact that nothing you say is true. Did you get that parcel? I arranged with Hakim to help you with some of his friends in Benin to take the parcel and send it to your fucking idiot friend (Murah, Murat or whatever). kiss kiss from Paradise, Edna

======================

Last edited by Birlic on Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday

11.15 - Our "orphanage owner" (David Moorah) wrote to Benin manager (Mr. Akwoodi):
Quote:
Akwoodi,

I do not speak french. Our official language in Nigeria is English. I have told everyone that cares to listen that we will not come to Niamey or Cotonou to pick the package. The package was billed to be delivered to us in Lagos Nigeria so we are still expecting our package at the address we provided for the delivery.

David.

- Akwoodi's answer... The idiot is invited to come to Cotonou to take over the package sent by Edna. Yes, all the expenses will be settled!
- The name of Hakim's accomplice (Mrs. Olowole) appears also in the discussion... this is the person who will take the package, if Richie does not go to Cotonou. Laughing
Quote:
As Salamu Alaykum mon frere David, there's no problem, we'll use English,

The TSC package with identification number # BSRA93ZLAKQ7NFxx is already stored in our High-Security warehouse and can be picked up daily (except on Sundays) between 08.00-18.00.
The declared value of the parcel included it in the "High Value" category. The insurance charges were paid by Sender. A brief description of the package content: electronic and electrical devices.

In the folder with documents accompanying your package are the following files:
1) Copy of Receiver ID document,
2) Copy of Relocation Letter,
3) Copy of the receipt indicating payment of all the fees (the original is at Sender),
4) The full details of the Recipient (Mr. Ekeno or Mrs. Olowole)
5) The full details of the Sender (Mrs. MacMungos)
6) Some internal TSC shipping documents.

The package can be taked by you until 24 March 2018, the date on which the TSC custody term expires. After this date, the parcel is considered abandoned and the Sender will be notified of this.
a) If the Sender pays "repatriation" costs, then the parcel is returned back to the Sender's address (Seattle, USA).
b) If the Sender does not pay or if the Sender does not respond to the messages, then the content of the package is shared between the delivery team members.
In general, it is enough to present yourself at the warehouse and sign the delivery documents.
Mon frere Baba Samala told me that you are also a Muslim brother and asked to help you, so I will send a driver to take you from where you arrive in Cotonou and bring you directly to the warehouse.
We make daily deliveries in Cotonou and our driver can pick you up from the airport (or from anywhere in the city).
You've been to Cotonou? Do you know the city? Please let me know about your intention to come here at least 24 hours before, so I can organize all these things.
Insha Allah, that's why I got directions to settle any kind of expense for Mr. Ekeno or Mrs. Olowole.

Salaam frere and mash' Allah!
Ton frere Akwoodi

Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how you are chopping him down, like a tough oak tree. The verbiage he uses is condescending, and insulting, and probably works well on some individuals, but I think he has met his match in you, Birlic. For a non English speaker, your writing skills are impeccable. bow_down bow_down

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thank you, you are very kind with me!

20.30 - The Benin manager (Akwudi) responds (by forwarding) to a message received from Mrs. Divine Olowole... Divine Olowole is my new fake lad. Laughing
- I hope you remember that the "orphanage papers" were on the name: Divine Grace Orphanage.
- Well, my "fake" character has the same name! There will be some great confusions there! Laughing
- Of course the idiot Moorah is in CC, so I hope this night will be very bad for him.
- Basically, he will realize that someone else (one of Hakim's accomplices) is preparing to go to Cotonou and take the money and the parcel. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Masah el Kheir, dear Mrs. Divine Olowole!

Yes, I know who you are because I have a message from Headquarter that was communicated to me your name. So you're on the list of people who can pick up the package.
However, Baba's request is like a sacred brotherhood debt for me, so I will do my best to help you.
The address of the High-Security warehouse is somewhat far and difficult to find for someone who is not familiar with places, and I do not want you to have any unpleasant experience.
I'm so sorry that Mr. Ekkene is sick, so please tell him my wishes for full health! Yeah, I'm gonna do everything to help you to transport your parcel back to the Seme nigerian border.
My delivery agent Mr. Seemba can wait you in any central public place that is familiar and comfortable for you: Place Lenine, Cardinal Bernadin International Airport, Place de l'Etoile Rouge, Stade de l'Amitie, Gare Centrale or anywhere you can easily reach. All these places are easy to reach and are known by everyone.
It depends only on the means of transport that you will come from Lagos. My delivery agent speaks only French and some local dialect, so we need to coordinate exactly.
I will need to send me a picture of you in that public place in Cotonou, so Seemba can easily recognize your share location and recognize you too. It is ideal to see in the picture a written local sign, or a public building that is easy to identify.
Our vans are white color and are labeled with TSC name on both sides, so is easy to recognize. Also, all our drivers have white t-shirts properly inscribed.
Salaam and mash' Allah!
Ton frere Akwoodi

--------------------------------------
To: Akwoodi Osuaze <snip>
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2018 9:31 PM
Subject: PACKAJ NOMBAR - BSRA93ZLAKQ7NFxx

DEAR MANAGER AKWUUD I WILL COM TO COTONU ON SATURADAY 24 MARCH TO TAKE TJHE PARCEL FO YOU
MR EKENI IZ VRY SICK NA CAN NO MOVE IN THIIS PERIOD

AM SUPLY MENEGER OF THE DIVINE ORPHANAJ NA AM WIL COME THERE WITH MY HUSBAND JUMANJEE
I WIL NEED SOME HELP WITH PACKAJ TRANSPORTATON TO SEME AREA NAIJIRIA BORDAR
AM NEED SOM ADDRESES DETALS FO TO KNOW WHERE TO COME

THANK U VERY MUCH FO YOUR COOPERATON
BE BLESS SIR !
MRS DIVINE OLOWOLE
FO DIVINE GRACE ORPHANAJ

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- Tic Tac, Tic Tac... the package is still in Benin and the deadline expires on Saturday.
- Our Senator Richie wrote to Edna... I can feel his frustration. Laughing
Quote:

I am glad to hear from you. I had been waiting so I have joy in my heart today. I did not send the pictures because I want send it when you come back and start checking your emails from time to time. You told me you were going to be away till about the 29 or 39th of this month. You also said you had forwarded or redirected your email to your uncle Gerard. So I felt there was no need to write during this period that you would read your messages. So it is my promise to send you the pictures and it has not changed. I will send them to you as soon as you come back.

As for my friend David he has not been able to pick the package. The delivery company to me is a fraud. Mr Moorah said they do not have office in Nigeria so they lied to you when they accepted to deliver the package to Lagos Nigeria. According to Mr Moorah the delivery company want them to a police station in Cotonou to collect the package so they refused to go to Cotonou or any where in Niger Republic. Lastly he said they were told that if the items/package is not picked by Saturday 24th March 2018 the package will be declared abandoned and the content will be shared among the delivery team. So I want you to intervene before they carry out their treacherous plan. I think the courier personnel in Seattle discovered the cash in that package and stole it. That is the only reason why they can not deliver to the receiver in Nigeria so they diverted it to Niger Republic knowing fully well that no receiver in Nigeria will agree to go to Niger Republic to pick his package.

My love I am missing you dearly. Please try and create time to write me from time to time. Hearing from you gives me joy and hope.

Your sweetheart,
Richard.

- Of course, the young Edna will not read the message so soon... she is on vacation, along with Mabel and Hakim. Laughing
- Tomorrow, Umukelani (the african Oga) will mock the "senator" and say: "Saturday we will be in Cotonou to take the parcel and the money."

LOLOLOL!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

Tic-Tac, Tic-Tac... tomorrow, the deadline expires! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- "Uncle" Gerry returned from his fishing trip and found poor Moorah's messages ... of course, he would sue the shipping company.
Quote:
David, I was away for a few days and just read your messages now. What the fuck is going on there?
Were you taking the parcel? We will sue the company, no doubt, but that can happen only after Edna returns home from vacation.
You have to go and pick up the parcel. No matter where he is now!
You must keep all receipts for any expense you make! You have to send me a full report.
I want you to send me all the receipts and let me represent you in the lawsuit. Here, in Seattle (where is their central office)!
American jurors do not like big companies that scoff at their small customers.
I will get from them an amount equal to one hundred times the total expenses.
If you will spend $ 5000 to get that parcel, then I'll get $ 500,000 from their company.

My law office's succes fee is 40% of the total gained amount.
GM

- Mr. Idiot Moorah's desperate answer... he did forward the last message received from Akwoodi (Benin Regional Manager):
Quote:
Mr Gerard,

I appreciate your concerns and suggestion. However I regret to inform you that we can can not travel to Cotonou or Seme or Niamey across Nigeria borders to another country to receive a package that is supposed to be delivered to Lagos Nigeria. Benin Republic is not part of Nigeria. We only share common boundary with them so it is extremely difficult to make any attempt to pick the package from anywhere outside Nigeria.

I told you in my last email that TSC is a fraudulent organization. They ha no plan to deliver the package to us right from the onset. Please see the "b" highlighted in their email below. They said they will share the content of the package among the delivery team members if the package is not picked by morrow March 24. So it is evident they deliberately diverted the package to Niamey Niger Republic in order to accomplish their treacherous act.

Therefore we want to posit very clearly that the receiver is and remains Mr Franklin Enyi and the delivery address is 61 Ijegun Road, Ikotun, Lagos, Nigeria. So neither Ekene nor Mrs Oluwole is permitted to receive the parcel. We do not know them and they can not represent us in any capacity. Lastly we are in support of whatever lawful steps/legal actions you can take to redress the situation.

David Moorah.

- The lawyer's answer... lawyers are like hyenas, everyone knows this. Laughing Laughing Laughing
- On the other hand, our idiot can not say that $20,000 is hidden in the parcel, because it is Edna's secret. Big dilemma here! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
David,

There is no problem if they confiscate that parcel full of books. It is not very valuable and anyway it is insured for an amount of nearly $ 3,000.
Edna will recover this money from the insurance company.

It would have been useful for the Receiver to go to Cotonou and take over the parcel, so we have a solid reason to sue the shipping company and claim hundreds of thousands of dollars as moral compensations for the damages brought.
If you stay at your home and the insurance will pay the damage, we have little reason to go to Court.
In order to obtain huge compensation, we need to prove that someone has suffered because of the shipping company's incompetence. So it is advisable for the Receiver to prove (with documents) that he was forced to go to another country and that he was forced to spend money and that he suffered from a moral point of view. You understand my point of view?

All these things will be told to american jurors, and they will force the company to pay huge damages.
If we have nothing, no concrete evidence, then no one will give us any money.

GM

It is obvious for me that the idiot does not want to go to Cotonou, but it is equally obvious that he suffers for failing to steal the widow's money ... Umukelani will mock him again. Laughing Laughing Laughing

==================

MUHAHAHAHA! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Our idiot sent to Mr. Claude (Customer Care Manager) the same message he sent to the attorney Minhaturan ("uncle" Gerry).
- Unfortunately for our idiot, Claude was not impressed... not at all! Laughing
Quote:
Well, these are the company's rules. Take it or leave it.
Give us sued, if you can afford to pay a US law attorney!
I said if you're naughty I do not want you to contact me on my private email address.

Claude

- I know he will not travel to Cotonou, but I hope to annoy him so much that he accepts to sent a video testimony to the lawsuit. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My last attempt to send the idiot on the Safari!

- Tomorrow, the deadline expires... Umukelani's bandits will go and take over the package. That's clear! Case closed!
- Mr. Minhaturan (the lawyer) proposed to Moorah a ultimate scheme to "blackmail" the shipping company:
Quote:
David, I have some good news for you!
We have checked TSC's financial standing as well as its legal track record.
As I told you in another message, they have made such mistakes and have paid off compensatory amounts as "bribes."
Customers have been paid to stay quiet because US laws are very severe in terms of "Consumer Rights".

I talked to Harvey (my partner) and we are proposing you one "deal" that we can all win:
- we want to force the TSC company to pay moral-financial compensation,
- the amount we thought was US$ 600,000 (we will probably negotiate the sum of $500,000),
- we will share 50-50% with you. It's a fair deal.
- the Receiver has to go to the place of delivery (city of Cotonou) and make there many pictures that really prove he was there.
- look for the main points of interest of the city (central station, international airport, some specific monuments, government buildings, etc.).
- send me all those photos, along with all the receipts you can get: bus tickets, airplane, train, restaurant, etc.
- write me a letter asking me for my professional assistance ... that is, you must (The Receiver) hire my firm officially.

From this point, we take the action and move it on.
I guarantee we will win, because we have talked to other lawyers who have already done the same thing with the same company.
It seems that the TSCs were mixed in arms trafficking in the northern part of Nigeria (that's why their activity was suspended and therefore they can not tell the truth in this regard).
David, look, arms trafficking is a completely prohibited activity here in America, so they do their best to keep these things hidden from public opinion.
That is, they prefer to pay any amount required by lawyers, just to avoid the lawsuits.

So:
- You have to write a message to them, right now, to their Cotonou branch and formally announce them that you are going to take the parcel. Tomorrow! That's the first proof we'll need!
- You have to go tomorrow in Cotonou and take those pictures ... more pictures made = more money (we will say that our client was forced to travel very much). We only want to prove you were there!
- Send me the photos + all the necessary travel receipts.
- Send me one handwritten petition request my company services (to "Minhaturan & Specter - Legal Services").

We can take the money of these bastards! Together we are strong!
GM

If our "horny senator" refused to travel for the $20,000 (on the parcel), then maybe the promise of a $250,000 earning makes him more eager to travel. Laughing Laughing Laughing

===============

Well, it seems the idiot did not want to go to Cotonou.

- Our idiot, to Edna's lawyer:
Quote:
Gerard,

Our position is very clear. We can not go to Cotonou. Cotonou is in another country not Nigeria. It is as good as telling you to go to Mexico or Canada to pick a parcel that is supposed to be delivered to you in Seattle United States. Can you undertake or advise someone to embark on such mission?. It is not an option to us so we have to limit ourselves to the point of departure. They collected the items to be delivered to Nigeria but failed to honour that agreement. I think that is sufficient evidence to initial a legal process.

David Moorah.

18.26 - Mr. Minhaturan:
Quote:
David, let me tell you, I have never liked people who do not listen to the advice given by professionals.
I told you what you need to do, there in Nigeria... so that we, here in America, would be able to get those money from the shipping company.
You speak meaningless as a child who is angry because his toys have been stolen. Practically, you act like an idiot.
It is not my habit, but I will make an exception and will repeat:
- if you do not go there, in Cotonou, then there is NO case!
- the insurance will pay the parcel value ($ 2,850) and that's all we get.

I have a lot of things to do and I do not have time to explain the same thing, to you, repeatedly!
If you want to share the money that we receive as "compensation", then you have to do as I say. Because I'm a lawyer and because I know how things work here in Seattle!
If you do not want to earn some money, it's just your problem. But please do not waste my time with your pathetic lamentations.

GM

====================

- One of the Umukelani's men, hard mocking our idiot:
Quote:
hey tomboy tomoro were takin anotha 20000 dolla from da whait widow
we have pepal in Cotonu who wil meet da driver of da compny and teik ovar da packaj sent by da whait woman
haakim said you wer a feerful dog na he was right oooooooohh
tomoro oga umukelani will meik big big party with dat money
if u wanna we have rostd lizards fo u na fo ur mama ooooooohh

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday - the deadline day

Long story short:

- In July-August 2017, "Senator" Richie approached the young widow Edna.
- The classic story, with inheritance money and abandoned funds in Nigeria.
- Edna is already a "client" of a gang of villains led by Oga Umukelani.
- Edna lives in Seattle, and one of Umukelani's accomplices (Hakim) is beside her and fucks her and persuade her to send money to Africa.
- Last time, Edna sent a package of high value electronic products + a large sum of money (20,000 US$).
- The package arrived, obviously Laughing , in Niger and Benin.
- Today is the deadline for taking over the package.

- Our moron, to the lawyer:
Quote:
Gerard,

It is not in my character to be rude to people but because you think I am stupid then I want to say without mincing words that you are most irresponsible. You are not talking like a lawyer or professional in that capacity. Lawyers in Nigeria do not talk carelessly and they do not entice people with monetary rewards to do their bid. It is insane for you as a professional to advise me to travel to another country Benin Republic to pick a parcel that was meant to be delivered to me in my office in Lagos Nigeria. That kind is crazy and I want to repeat we can not travel to either Cotonou or Niamey in Niger Republic to collect that package. You are at liberty to recall or abandon the package there but you can not cajole us to do what is not acceptable to us.

David.

- Mr. Minhaturan, hard kicking idiot's balls. Laughing
Quote:
My little friend, it started the weekend, I'm at a party and your idiotic story starts bore me.
That pack of books and fucking school materials do not interest me at all, do not be so stupid!
Especially as insurance will pay its value in case of loss.

I've been trying to explain how we can win a great deal of money on the basis that the shipping company will want to keep its reputation, but it seems like you're really incapable of understanding some absolutely simple things. Are you suffering from some mental retardation, or what the hell is going on with you? Please do not bother me again with such nonsense.
GM

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday

- Yesterday, our idiot (as Moorah) wrote a message to Edna's lawyer... obviously, Gerard did not respond to the email and will not do it anymore.
Quote:
GM,

You appear to be suffering from delirium tremens. Why are you so unreasonable?. Why is it that is difficult for you to understand and accept our position?. Do you know the difference between two countries.Nigeria is my country whereas Niger Republic is another country just like United States and Canada. So how do you expect me to go to another country to pick a parcel that you purportedly sent to Nigeria. You had better learn how to deal with issues professionally.

David.

- Today, after 5 days of silence, Edna sent again a short message to "her dear senator" Richie. I took the opportunity and I offended the idiot again. Laughing
- Edna thinks Hakim's friends (from Cotonou) have taken the parcel and sent him to Moorah's orphanage... in fact, there was a package-chop! Laughing
Quote:
Richie, all your friends are as stupid as Mr. Morah? Right now I talked to uncle Gerry who told me that your fucking idiot friend refused to listen to his advice and lost half a million. Hehehe, honey, my advice for you is to avoid standing next to such idiots, because stupidity is contagious. I'm sorry you messed up there, but it's good that the parcel has finally come to your moron friend. I'm waiting for your promised pictures. Send me the picture with you in the role of Tarzan and I'll send you a very hot picture of me. I stood topless and tanned beautifully throughout all my body. Within a week we'll be back home. Kiss kiss form Paradise, Edna

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Our idiot was very silent yesterday, so one of the Umukelani's men mocked him again:
Quote:
DI OGA SAY THANK UNA FO DI PACKAGE NA FO DI MONI

LAP TOPS NA PHONES NA VIDEO NA PRINTER NA PHOTOCAMRA NEAR 20000 DOLLA

OOOOOOOOHH HAKIM DEY RIGHT DAT U DEY JUSS DI FEARFUL GAY BOI

DI TU WOMEN GO RETURN HOME NEX WEEK NA GET SOME MONI FOR DEM

UMUKELANI DON DI BARISTA MAKIN SOME PAPERS NA HAKIM GO DEAL WIT DEM

JUMANJI STILL WAN FO FORK U LITEL YAHOBOI OOOOOOOOHH !!!!

Theoretically, the story ended here, without much success.
- I have not been able to send the idiot in Cotonou to take over the parcel.
- Although he is convinced that the parcel existed, he did not want to go there.
- The widow is still on vacation, and will return home within a few days.
- I do not know yet whether and how I will continue the story with our "senator" Richie. Laughing Laughing Laughing

===========================

16.23 - "Senator" Richie resigned to losing the package, but still hopes he will be able to steal some money from the widow.
Quote:
My lovely and most adorable Edna,

I am very happy to hear from you today. I have been longing for it so you have just made my day. I will send the pictures to you as soon as you come back so do not worry about getting it. It surely must get to you. I am also eager to see that topless picture. I will print it and lay it on my chest everyday before I go to bed.

As for the package you sent to Mr Morah he did not get it. The delivery company gave them condition they did not want to dare into so I guess the parcel has been lost. Mr Moorah has his reasons but do not let us delve into this much so that we do not misunderstand ourselves again and start having issues. They are unlucky so let it be.

I am eagerly awaiting your return so that we can have much time to communicate and reason together. I love you my sweet angel. Your beauty intoxicates me and every thought about you brings me joy. Please do not let me down. I promise I will never disappoint you.

From your sweetheart.
Richard.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic