SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Edna & Richie - "Sand Timer" & Safari trip

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Same as all of "my" stories, this is one that lasts from several months.
Unfortunately, my primary bait account has been disabled by Yahoo yesterday, so I have lost all the messages so far.
I think one of my "idiots" has made a complaint... or, someone in the Yahoo staff noticed that many "suspicious messages" arrive and leave at that email address. Finally, it does not matter.
This story is about a widow whose dead husband had been doing timber business in Cameroon. Many years ago!

The characters:

Me - Edna MacMungos - a relatively young (almost 40-year-old) white widow, American citizen, resident in Seattle,
Me - Gerard Minhaturan - lawyer and legal counselor of the widow,
Me - Umukelani, Kiteka and Jumanjee... african crooks
The lad - Richard Broown - Nigerian Senator in a special commission dealing with abandoned funds,
The lad - Dave Moorah - takes care of an orphanage and carries 131 children,

Story line:

- A few months ago, I received a message from Mr. Richard (we will call him Richie) that he proposed to help me for "recovering" some funds in Nigeria.
- "My" widow (Edna) was very intrigued because her "dead husband Iowain" Laughing had only some timber business in Cameroon. No any connection with Nigeria!
- Edna told Richie how she was fooled by some impostors from Cameroon... she went there in Douala, some months ago, and she was robbed by nearly $200,000 by a crook named Umukelani. Laughing
- Then, in these latter months, Umukelani has managed successfully another 3 dolla-chops from Edna & Richie.
- Edna no longer trusts anyone and is disappointed with all these "african affairs."
- On the other hand, Umukelani has been in touch with Richie ... quarrels and mockery. Laughing
- Edna confesses she has an African lover in Seattle (he is called Hakim and, in reality, he is a partner with Umukelani)... Richie knows this fact and tried to alert Edna, but she is frivolous in behavior and loves to have sex affairs with men sexually endowed. Laughing
- Edna and Richie have become "friends"... Edna has a girlfriend (Mabel) who is frivolous and superficial just like her. Both women love big and thick penises Laughing , both women love to spend money paying men like "sex toys."
- Richie confessed that he is married and has 3 children... he is faithful and does not like such behavior. Edna is not interested in Richie's opinions and assumes he is gay. Richie denied very vehemently! Laughing
- Now, between November 24 - January 04, Edna and Mabel are on a pleasure trip organized in Pendjari National Park with a well-known travel agency. Laughing
- There are two of Umukelani's accomplices who sleep with women and who have the mission to steal the $ 50,000 that Edna brought with her.
- Before embarking on his "pleasure journey," Edna wanted to do a generous Christmas act and asked Richie to help her with a contact with a Nigerian orphanage.
- Edna has given clear instructions to her lawyer, Mr. Gerard Minhaturan, that he should deal with the issue of sponsoring the orphanage.
- Richie talked to lawyer Gerard and offered an orphanage contact: Mr. Moorah (this is the same person that Umukelani has been in touch with since the beginning).
- Edna has limited internet access there in the jungle .... yesterday, Edna's email address has been disabled (even so it actually happened), so I had to improvise.

From the whole story up to now, I have only the conversations between Umukelani and Richie ... and all the conversations with Gerard (the lawyer).
I do not have access to old messages between Edna and Richie... that's why we need to thank Yahoo who deactivated my baiting account. Laughing

So, shortly:

- we have a lawyer (Gerard Minhaturan) who is empowered to pay a sponsorship for an orphanage.
- we have a rich and frivolous widow (Edna) who spends her money with her girlfriend (Mabel) somewhere in Africa ... they pay men for "sex fun". Laughing
- we have an orphanage with 131 children, cared for by a very trusted person (Mr. Moorah),
- we have a nigerian "Senator" (Richie) that keeps moral lessons to our widow. Laughing

----------------------------------------

Let's start with the conversations between Umukelani and Richie... Attention, the vocabulary used contains many inappropriate words!

Umukelani:
Quote:
HAIL U MY BRODA .AM UMUKELANI ,I DEY DOUALA ,WERE U LOCATION?LISSEN ,I HAV WORK DI EDNA WOMAN 4 OVER 3 YEAR NOW AN TAKE BIG BIG MONEY BUT TINGS GO GET FUCKED WHEN SHE COME 2 CAMEROON AN NOW I NO CAN GET HER TO COPORATE .SHE TELL ME ABOUT U .SO U HAV CHOP MY JOB .BRODA ,DIS IS NO GOOD .

NA DIS MAGA BI MINE AN I EXPECT A SHARE FROM ANYTING U GET OKAY .I TELL U STRAIGHT IF U WANT 2 WORK DIS WOMAN U NEED MY HELP .I NO EVERYTING ABOUT HER AFTER SO LONG U SABI WELL WELL ?NA SHE BI REAL BITCH SOMETIME SO U MUST BI VERY CAREFUL WITH DIS WOMAN COS SHE GET ANGRY VERY FAST SO U WORK SMART OR U LOOSE EVERTING .

Richie:
Quote:
Got your email about this woman. How do you want us to do it?. I can handle her if you give an ok

Umukelani:
Quote:
DO U GET ANY GUYMAN FOR BENIN ?EDNA WOMAN NA AM STUPID GIRLFRIEND MABEL WAN FO TEK ONE DI PLEASURE SAFARI TRIP FO PENDJARI NATIONAL PARK .I CONVINCED AM FO SIGN SOME PAPERS NA DROP $48,000 .E GO COMES WIT CASH BICOS E NO LONGER WANS FO SEND ANYTHIN THROUGH DI BANK .I GO CUT MONI WIT U .

Richie:
Quote:
So how we go do the work. Which country you be. I be Naija

Umukelani:
Quote:
AM FO DOUALA CAMROON . I GET DI MAN WEY OPEN MOUTH PRETTI MOUT NA I DEY CONVINCED EDNA FO FINISH ALL INHERITANCE PAPERS NA FO DROP WON LAS FEE FO SOME CERTIFICATES.
EDNA WAN MOVES SOME HOUSES NA DEN WANS FO SPEND SOME TAIM FO COOLEE , OK ?I DEY TRYIN FO CONVINCE AM FO KOM BACK FO AFRICA AGAIN ,BUT NO FOR CAMROON .
HE SAY E WOULD LOVE FO SI ANIMALS NA AM GIRLFRIEND MABEL BI FOR PENDJARI TU YEARS AGO .HELL PROBABLY WAN FO GO DERE AGAIN BICOS DEM LAIK FO DRINK NA LAIK FUK YOUNG MEN OOO.
WE GET 3-4 WEEKS FO FIND DI GUYMAN FOR BENIN FO MEET EDNA NA GET DI MONI .ELL CUT DI MONI FOR HALF BICOS IT MAI CLIENT NA I DEY CONTROLLIN DI SITUATION .

At this stage, Richie tried to get some money from Edna ... Umukelani learned about this and stole the money. Some succesfully dolla-chops! Laughing

Umukelani, after first dolla-chop:
Quote:
DO U THNK U CAN TEK MONI FO EDNA WOMAN WIDOUT MI ?OOOOOOO BIG FOOOOOL

Umukelani, after the second dolla-chop:
Quote:
MUGUN, I SAW DAT U ASKED FO MONI FOR EDNA WOMAN .YOURE STUPID U TINK YOURE GONNA GET MONI FOR MA MAGA WITHOUT MAI HEP, OK? BICOS U REFUSED FO WRK WIT MAN PICKEN, I CHOP DI LAS 9750 DOLLA .BI U STUPID OR BI U JUSS DI PIKIN? BICOS U DEY TOO STUPID FO SABI HAU FO ACT .

Umukelani, after the 3'th dolla-chop:
Quote:
MUGUN ,LIVE EDNA WOMAN NA NOR INTERFERE WIT MAI BUSINESS I TOLD U YOURE JUSS DI PIKIN UNABLE FO MEK MONI .ONYE IBERIBE, NWA ONYE ASHAWO, HOLIGAN, OZUH ,NKITA ,YOURENTIRE FAMILY ARE VAGABONS AND OSU AND UMEH. NDI ARA CHINEKE KPOROKU. YOU WILL DIE A POOR MAN. YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ONE NAIRA FROM THIS BUSINESS AND YOUR GENERATION WILL BE SERVANTS TO PEOPLE LIKE ME.

Richie:
Quote:
You can see how stupid you are. What is your level of education?. If you are educated you should have known how to behave. You can not even write good mail. Your English is an APOLOGY. I can not join issues with an in illiterate like you.

Jumanjee, one of Umukelani's men:
Quote:
Hello, I'm Jumanjee.
My Oga Umukelani told me to get in touch with you about Maga Edna in Seattle.
Want to work with Oga Umu? Lady Edna is rich and beloved. Oga has a guymen in Seattle who sleeps with her. He's hot and sends us lots of money.

Richie:
Quote:
So how do you want us to do this. Your oga was very rude to me. See his email below. I did not cut his job so he did not have any reason to curse or insult me. I sent email out and got reply from the person.

Jumanjee make an recapitulation:
Quote:
Jumanjee's here. I do not know what to tell you and it's not my duty to find circumstances for Oga Umukelani. He is a cruel man and has a sad pleasure to torture the people who act against him. On the other hand, it is fair with all of his guymen and care for our families as if it were his family. He is an orphan and grew up in the middle of a group of warriors, he has no any education and no mercy for anybody and he don't knows how to speak nicely. But he is a fair and honest oga with all of us. His people loves him.
For nearly three years he has hooked Edna in Seattle, a white widow who inherited a deceased businessman's with real estate and timber transportation affairs. Oga Umukelani learned of her from a lawyer on Douala, where the widow tried to legalize a hiring agreement for forestry machinery. We've taken nearly $ 400,000 from her in all this 3 years period. Payments made through various bank accounts, Westie Union and MoneyGram payments and we also have a man in Seattle who regularly meets her and collects money. Umukelani's last major mistake was to send a idiot to meet Edna (she was in Douala, 3 months ago) and that idiot tried to rape her and brutale stole her money. The widow loves men and is not hard to put in bed, but the idiot sent by Oga did not know how to deal with her. The woman screamed and alerted the people, it was a big police scandal and Umukelani paid much to get rid of the problem.
Now, it seems that woman Edna has sold some office buildings in Atlanta and apparently wants to spend a month on a vacation with her girlfriend. Oga is tried to meet her and complete the transaction with heritage documents, but the woman no longer wants to come to Cameroon.
She's scared and does not want to come here anymore. From her messages, I understand she wants to go to Penjari Benin Park, a luxury complex with safaris and African guides. We have to meet her there and get another $ 40-50,000 from her. Oga has no guymen in Benin, so that's why he'll accept your collaboration proposal.

The same Jumanjee, after 2 days:
Quote:
Hallo broda,
Edna and his girlfriend Mabel will arrive in Cotonou (via Paris) on November 24, ETA 0955. We received the confirmation of the trip right now and we know they will stay in Pendjari Park by January 05, 2018.
Oga Umukelani wants to know if you want to cut money along with him and if you have some guymen in Benin.
If you're not interested, then we'll try to send someone out of Kumasi (two ghanaian boys). Jumanjee

Because Richie was silent, after another day... the same Jumanjee wrote:
Quote:
Oga Umukelani found two ghanaian guys to send to meet Edna and her girlfriend in Pendjari. Umu's lawyer is working now on a set of documents. No need for you anymore. Do not chop Umukelani's money and leave that woman alone. She it's our client. Ok? Peace broda.

Richie gets nervous:
Quote:
That woman is not your family. I do not know how you got her so stop behaving like a fool. I got on the internet.

Umukelani:
Quote:
STUPID PIKIN ,U DID NO WAN FO WRK WIT MI .OOOOO WEY STUPID HIE ?KITEKA SAY DAT E SEES U NEAR EDNA FOR BENIN E GO CUT UR FINGERS NA MEK DI NECKLACE .I TOLD AM DAT E CAN ALSO FORK U BICOS I TINK YOURE HOMOSEXUALIST .I TINK U LAIK FO DESS LAIK WOMAN OOOOOO . U NO BE GUYMAN, U BE GAYMAN, NO VEX, IT DEY OUR SECRET. I DON LET U SUCK MY PENIS LONG TIME. I DEY HAVE BIG PENIS FOR UR MOUTH. I GO SPAM N UR MOUTH N U CAN SWALLOW IT MY GUY .I GO PUT MY SPAM ON UR FACE IF YOU LIKE. I GO FORK UR AS WELL WELL N U WILL LIKE IT VERY MUCH I PROMISE. I GO MAKE U MY WOMAN

Richie:
Quote:
You be mumu sha

Umukelani:
Quote:
YOURE DI BAD FORK NA DI LITTLE DICK .HAKIM SAY UNA TRIED FO WARN EDNA NA U TRIED FO CUT MAI MONI .YOURE GONNA LOSE EFRITIN BICOS YOURE DI POOR BASTARD WITHOUT EDUCATION .OOOOO PIKIN STUPID FORK U MAMA TOTO .

Richie:
Quote:
We shall see who is the fool here. Useless fellow.

Jumanjee:
Quote:
The bad and little monkey, why do you insist on the white woman? Umukelani spoke yesterday with Hakim who said you still send warning messages against us?
Broda, are you an idiot? Are you an fucking retarded child? Tell me the truth. Umukelani can send people to your home to cut your little penis and stick on your neck. In front of your family.
We know who you are and we know who you live.

Richie:
Quote:
It is unfortunate you are not thinking well. You can not threaten me. I am not your tom boy. That woman is not your family. I am not working with you so stop behaving like a FOOL

Jumanjee:
Quote:
You are just a pikin who will die with his little dick plunged deep into his neck. oooooo, our ugly mother will cry when Umukelani will send Kiteka and his boys after you. Kiteka will fuck your ass before cuts your dick with his big knife.
We know where you stand and we know who to push to find you. Don't be stupid, little yahoo boy.
Edna woman is in our hands, we have two boys ready to meet her in Pendjari Park next saturday. She and her girlfriend will be very very pleased, becose Umukelani chose boys with big dick. Those around 50,000 dolla deserve this effort.

At this stage, Richie tried to alert Edna of all the misfortunes ... the widow did not understand anything! Laughing

Jumanjee:
Quote:
Hakim call us and he told to Oga Umukelani that you scolded the white widow for sleeping with men and drinking alcohol. Umukelani and all the boys laughed much about you, because now we all know that you have a very very little little dick and that's why you're so afraid of women. Kiteka said you were going to be his wife if he will met you. He has a big black thick dick, I think you will like to suck him. Stupid mothefucker, leave our client alone or Kiteka will cut your neck. You are a poor man and you will die as a poor man, imbecile!

Richie is very angry:
Quote:
You are a fool. We shall see.

Jumanjee:
Quote:
What can we see, little dick? Maybe we can start laughing at you and your mother how you will prostitute on the street of Lagos for a rice bowl. Oooooo Umuukelani told us that Hakim told Edna widow that you were gay and you like to suck big dicks. Oooooo mumu stupid pikin! All Umukelani boys laugh at you that you are so stupid and you are not able to win a single naira without sucking the big boys dick.

Richie:
Quote:
How long can you laugh?. You can not understand now but very soon you will feel the impact. You can not even write a good mail someone can read and understand. ILLITERATE MUMU like yiou

I create a fake newspaper and I send it to Richie.

Jumanjee:
Quote:
When withe widow will returns in January to her home in Seattle, Hakim will show her a newspaper from Lagos. What do Edna woman will say when he sees the police capturing you while you fucked your poor goat? oooooooo Little homosexual yahooboy, you already lost this game!!!!!! Leave the woman alone or Hakim will do other bad documents about you ooooooo!!!!!!! Imbecile mumu we will fuck u!!!!

The last replies...
Richie:
Quote:
I know what to do. Wait and you will be surprised. It might take some time but the damage to your gang is gaining ground.

Jumanjee:
Quote:
Umukelani said you could come along with your mothar and your sistar and suck our dick. Kiteka has approved and promised to make you his wife. Smile)
Small and useless pikin we have guymens near the Edna widow and they already took the money. Hakim says the two white women enjoy black dick and pay well they also give some gifts to our boys.
What have you done so far? Not even a naira! You are a stupid mumu and you are good at nothing but prostitution on lagos street ooooooh!!!! Smile)

------------------------------------------------

Conclusions so far:

- Richie did not want to participate in the holiday "in Benin" (I was hoping to send him there Laughing )
- Richie has always tried to sabotage all of Umukelani's actions.
- Umukelani stole all the money so far and scolds Richie.
- Edna and Mabel are now in Pendjari Park, along with the two people sent by Umukelani.
- Edna's lawyer is trying to sponsor Richie's orphanage.

Further, the conversations with the lawyer Gerard will follows.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:18 am; edited 18 times in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lawyer's job! Laughing

Gerard, the lawyer:
Quote:
Esteemed Sir, my client Edna MacMungos has ordered me to work with you on the sponsorship of an orphanage in the Lagos / Nigeria area.
Mrs. MacMungos is on a fairly long journey and told me not to bother her unless it is absolutely necessary. I will deal with the preparation of the documentation and the finalization of all the payments.
Are you the person in charge of the orphanage? I'll need some details about this Charity operation.

With all your esteem.
Barrister Gerard Minhaturan

Richie:
Quote:
Hello Barrister Minhaturan,

I got your email two days ago. I am sorry I did not respond immediately. I do not manage an orphanage or run any Non Governmental Organization (NGO) so I had to check out a few links to get a very reliable person in that area. Fortunately I was able to get one and I have hinted him of your desire, ability and hopefully willingness to support them. His name is Mr Dave Moorah and his email is <snip>

Please contact him for further discussion on this matter,
Thanks you.
Richard Broown.

Gerard, to Mr. Moorah:
Quote:
Good morning Sir,
My name is Gerard Minhaturan, I'm legal consultant and I represent a client who wants to remain anonymous for reasons of confidentiality.
Your email address was communicated to me by Mr. Richard Broown from Lagos-Nigeria.
I'm contacting you about sponsorship of your orphanage and, if you are the person empowered to make decisions in this regard, I will want to ask you for some details.
Awaiting your answer, I remain at your disposal.

With all your esteem.

Mr. Moorah:
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

Thanks for your email. I had been briefed already by Mr Moorah about this. Yes I run an orphanage with my wife. We have 131 children and teenagers in under our care so I would be glad to address any issue you might need me touch.

I await your prompt reply.
Mr Dave Akin Moorah

Gerard:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

Excuse me but I do not understand this phrase: "I had been briefed already by Mr Moorah about this".
Is there another Mr. Moorah involved in the development of this orphanage, or what about it?

In the first preliminary phase, I need some specific details:
- A brief description of the orphanage, how it was developed, who are the founders, history (do you have a valid website?)
- A list of all the children currently present in the orphanage: name, surname, date of birth, place of birth. The list will need to be attached to the documents file that I have to compile, so please send it scanned and signed / stamped with the orphanage stamp
- Address of the orphanage, full details (valid for delivery of parcels).
- One contact person: name, surname, valid phone number
- The bank account of the orphanage, with all the details required for a money transfer.

When I will receive all this data, I will be able to tell you other details about the operation.
At this point I can only mention the limit amount that I am entitled to pay: $20,000 (bank-to-bank transfer) + $10,000 (package with products that will be chosen by you, depending on the needs of the orphanage).

Mr. Moorah:
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

Thanks for your email and the offer. First I had wanted to say Mr Richard instead of Moorah so it was just a mistake. As per the list of specific details I will not be able to provide all. For instance we do not have a dollar bank account to receive the money. In fact we have never received moneys from any foreign donor. We have had Nigerians residing abroad but usually they channel their gifts through their relatives in Nigeria. So all we do here is collect their contact information and call or write or both to thank them. So we have to find a way to resolve that as it is pivotal to anything we are doing. The best we can do is get someone with dollar account to receive for us if it is okay with you.

Lest I forgot. Is this a one off thing or something that could be maintained for a while.

Gerard:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

Okay, please let me know the rest of the details I've asked before: descriptions, list of the childrens, full details address of orphanage, contact person.
For now, I can not contact my client to see if they approve payment made to another bank account.
I do not know what's going on, she seems to have problems with her email address. I'll try on the phone, although she has forbidden me to disturb her during this period.
With all your esteem,

That's what happened yesterday, when i have lost access to Edna's Inbox.

Richie:
Quote:
Hello Barrister Minhaturan,

I have been trying to reach Edna via email since yesterday but my message kept bouncing back. Did you have any idea of why her email is locked?.

Please contact him for further discussion on this matter,

Thanks you.
Richard Broown.

Gerard:
Quote:
Hello Mr. Broown,

The same thing happened to me yesterday, when I tried to contact her. I do not know what happened, probably her email account has been disabled.
As far as I know, she logs-in from anywhere, without any regard to discretion or anonymity. She is unaware of all these technical details and her access to email account has probably been reported as "unsecured".
I do not know more details and I could not even get in touch with her on the phone. It is in a very isolated area, somewhere in Africa. I left her a text message on the phone and I asked her to contact me as soon as possible.
If you want to give her a message, you can tell me what it is all about. I have some questions to discuss with her about the sponsorship of the nigerian orphanage.
Anyway, I want to tell you that I have contacted Mr. Moorah and I look forward to some details and various materials about his orphanage's activity.
With all your esteem,

Mr. Moorah, 2 minutes later Laughing
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

Thanks for your email. We are working on your request. However it is imperative you confirm quickly if payment to a third party bank account is allowed. It is important we know our destination in time otherwise we could be embarking on a journey of fancy.

Mr Dave Akin Moorah

Gerard:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

I have not yet managed to get in touch with my client.
I think he's having trouble with the email and the area he's in now is an isolated region somewhere in a national park in Benin. I left a message on the phone and I hope she will contact me as soon as possible.

In any case, the payment will be made somehow. I have the power to decide these details myself if my client does not respond soon to my messages.
I'm waiting for the requested materials. We want to complete this operation before 23 December.

Please make a extended list of objects that are needed for the orphanage: smartphones, computing (laptops, printers, tablets, monitors, etc.), audio-video-cameras, home appliances, toys and more.
Give me exact links and number of necesarry items for each of the products selected: https://www.amazon.com/

My best regards,

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;

Last edited by Birlic on Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This story was started with the intention of sending the idiot to some Safari trip... well, maybe I can get him on the roads in a different way.
Because my idiot did not want to go to Pendjari Park (although Edna has offered to pay all his expenses), I feel the story should go to an episode like: "Package sent to the Orphanage".
So, Edna has to disappear from the game for a while... Gerard, the lawyer, will be more "present" and the action will move in the direction of "sponsorship" of the orphanage headed by Mr. Moorah.

Edna sent a short message to Richie (from a new email address), after which she will respond only sporadically and very concisely.
- she feels very good on the trip,
- there is no signal on the phone,
- the internet only works from the reception,

Generally speaking, she enjoys being isolated from "everyday stress":
Quote:
Quickly, because we're getting ready to go to the river for to see the hippopotamus. My old email address has become unavailable. I do not know what happened because I lost all my email and email addresses. Richie, did you receive my photos? Did you get my invitation? I have not received any messages from you all these days. There is no phone signal area and the internet only works from the computer in the reception desk. Jesus, this is presented as an advantage in favor of relaxing customers! Smile) However, I must admit that I have never felt more free like now: without phones that would ring non-stop, without having to check my daily email. kiss kiss from the middle of the jungle, Edna

----------------------------------------

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Senator" Richie wrote a message to Edna... it is basically a short recapitulation of things that have happened so far. Laughing
Quote:
I am glad to hear from you again. I had been so worried so much so that I had to write your legal counsel yesterday to find out if he had from you and why my emails to you for two to three days were bouncing back. I never knew I was getting so much attached to you and your sweet stories. I saw the photos and you really looked gorgeous so much so that your beauty can sweep any man off his feet. Firstly I have directed your lawyer to an orphanage I know and they are talking already.

As for coming to see you it could have been nice but I can not do that. It is too risky for me. I know this might sound so strange to you but there are many people known and unknown to you that see me as a big threat to them. They think I will deprive them of what they are gaining from you if we get closer or you begin to listen to me. So unfortunately I regret to let you know that I can not visit you over. It could have been an honour to spend a few days over the weekend with you and your friend Mabel but it simply can not happen because it is too risk for me.
I do hope and pray we can begin to get better understanding and relate more cordially. Lastly I am glad you are having a nice time over there. I really appreciate your courage and ambition. Some people in the developed world think Africans are barbaric and nothing good can come out from here but thank God we have people like you.

I am waiting for your reply.

Thank you
Senator Richard Broown

In the previous emails (from my deactivated account) between Edna and Richie , I've sended him some pictures taken from the internet and "prepared" so that "google search images engine" can not find them. There were pictures of young women in jungle trip trips alongside various African men. Laughing
----------------------------

Mr. Moorah (from nigerian orphanage) to Gerard (the lawyer)... Obviously, they do not want to get clothes and toys ... computers and phones are, of course, accepted! Laughing
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

Thanks for your email. We are having little problems here but I will do my best to get whatever you want across to you within a short time. Just as we have not receive direct financial support from overseas we have not received materials either. So I am making inquiries about how to get these items out of the port. I had wanted us to get more of clothes but unfortunately I was told that Textile and Textile Products either new or second hand (popularly called Okiria here) are in government import prohibition list. This means they are banned and we can not have them from abroad. As for computers, laptops et al I will let you know when I conclude my findings.

Mr Dave Akin Moorah

The lawyer Gerard:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

All costs of these operations will be paid by my client (Sender): customs fees, shipping costs, parcel costs, another various costs.
We will use a fast-shipping company and the package will arrive directly at the destination with all costs already paid. All you have to do is make sure you specify an exact address for delivery and that you give me precise details so there is no disfunctionality in all this operation.

This weekend I attend a Conference in San Diego, so I will not be available until Monday morning. Please do your best to send me all required materials so we can conclude all the details of this charity operation before the end of next week.

My best regards,

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This weekend, "senator" Richie sent the same message (above) to Edna ... on Friday and Saturday.
Sunday late evening, Edna saw the messages from Richie:
Quote:
Richie, did you send me the same message 3 times? Or is there a transmission error? I'm glad you liked my pictures and I'm sorry you can not be with us. On Monday, the two friends of Hakim will return to their home and I and Mabel we will stay here only with the hosts and the other guests of the resort. I hope you will be honored to visit us and spend a couple of beautiful days with us. Smile But if you say you are married and do not want cheating your wife, I can understand perfectly! I was also a good wife as long as my late Iowain lived. Let's talk later, because now I'm going to take part in the Carnival organized by our dear hosts. Everyone's here has dressed and masked in a story character. I will be Beauty, from "Beauty and the Beast!". I hope you know the story. Smile kiss kiss, Edna

This morning, lawyer Gerard expressed his dissatisfaction with Mr. Moorah:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

It's been a week since I asked you some absolutely necessary data.
As everyone wishes to successfully complete the charity operation, the delay with which you answer raises questions about the opportunity of this action.
I will inform my client that I have not been able to work with you satisfactorily and that sponsorship can not be done in a timely manner.

With all your esteem,

------------------------

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit: 10.30 - Lagos local time

After he was informed that Umukelani's "acolytes" have left, our idiot becomes more interested in Edna.
It seems to me, or our senator has gotten a little bit warm? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear Edna,

Yes I sent message two or three times. I had to resend when you did not reply. I thought you did not get it. I told you I would have loved to be with you. It would be a great honour to hang out with you but for the issues I highlighted in my last email. You are very beautiful and I can not resist your beauty. Fortunately we appear to be of same kind in a way. I love sex and I think you do from your statements and the kind of excitement you expressed about it. I love marathon sex. I also like to suck. Have you ever had any of these?.

Thank you
Senator Richard Broown

Edna will write a message to the senator... but not today, maybe tomorrow.
Of course, our widow loves to have sex, she just said that many times... if the partner is well-equipped, then the pleasure is even bigger Laughing ... yes, of course, Edna loves all the sexual perversions and it is fantastically exciting when he reads the hot messages of Senator Richie. Maybe he would accept to send her some "special" photos? Laughing

-----------------------

Mr. Moorah (from the orphanage), to Gerard (the lawyer):
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

Thanks for your email. We shall be pleased to have a successful completion of this sponsorship project with you. Please note that we have not been involved in this kind of sponsorship before so we are taking our time to get things done. We have to make inquiries and that is still on-going from those who had the opportunity of receiving funds from abroad to know how they did it so that we can act right. You did asked for the list of the children under our care so we are still consulting to know whether it is proper to do so. In view of the above I want to kindly request that you bear with us. We are working on it and I will send the papers to you soonest.

Gerard (my lawyer):
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

Sir, an act of donation must meet certain conditions in order to be 100% legal in terms of taxes due to the Government:
- we must specify the donor (Sender),
- we need to specify the person / organization receiving the donation (Beneficiary),
- the amount spent must be justified by legal accounting documents,
- the motivation for donation must be easily determined so that the money spent does not fall under the Anti-money laundering and the laws against terrorism.

From you I expect some simple and very clear things:
1) A brief description of the orphanage - how it was developed, who are the founders, history (do you have a valid website?)
2) A list of all the children currently present in the orphanage: name, surname, date of birth, place of birth. The list will need to be attached to the documents file that I have to compile, so please send it scanned and signed / stamped with the orphanage stamp.
3) Address of your orphanage - full details (valid for delivery of parcels).
4) One contact person: name, surname, valid phone number
5) The bank account - with all the details required for a money transfer.

With all your esteem,

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You publish consistently wonderful baits and I am jealous! Great newspaper article! And wonderful characters that are in line with my own sense of humor! I look forward to more!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Lake Amour: Thank you!

@the rest of you:

- After two days of silence, "my" widow Edna checked out her messages again.
- She found the last message from "Senator" Richie and she was very impressed. Laughing
- Once again, Edna confesses that she is a woman who, RIGHT NOW, wants "to recover the pleasures of an entire life".
- Edna has intense sexual behavior that also involves relationships with women, so she proposes to Senator Richie a threesome (along with Mabel). Laughing

Attention, the language used is indecent! Laughing

Quote:
Richie, I started to feel like a young woman again when I read your last message. I am wet and hot whenever I start thinking about the image of your black, erect and stiff penis. I did not think you were a "sex machine" man, because you always scolded me when I confessed I loved sex. Yes, Richie, I love to be fucked, I love to be licked and I also love to suck my partner penis... I like to be penetrated everywhere and I have no restraint from anything related to sex. Now, at the age of almost 40, I feel like rediscovering all the pleasures of life and I want to enjoy everything a well-equipped sex partner can offer me. And Mabel is the same as me, so we could have given you some unforgettable nights: a man to be fucked and sucked by two young women at the same time. Tell me what you like to do with your woman in bed, because I will read your messages and I'll try to satisfy myself with my fingers. Or maybe I'll call Mabel in my bed to lick each other until we're exhausted. Please write to me and be naughty. Talk to me vulgarly! Tell me what you would do if you were right next to my naked and sweaty body! I could let you cover me with honey and lick me up and down. Richie, I await your dirty words. Ohh, I just can imagine how I would suck you. kiss kiss, Edna

Perhaps the Senator will be pleased to send Edna some "special" pictures of him. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11.00 - Pendjari local time

Muhahahaha!
We have a horny senator "in love!" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
Dear Edna,

Usually I like to take little alcohol. I drink red wine and it puts me in the right mood to have a good erection that can stand for over 40mins. So firstly I draw you closer to me. begin to touch and run my tongue slowly on your ear. not inside then come down to your breast suck a little bit then move down to your genital organ to suck. I would usually tap the place my tongue in a position I can not really explain here but I will suck and clean up virgina with my tongue and as you said we could add honey or ice cream but a chilled ice cream will give you more sensation. That can last for about 30mins . Thereafter we would go into the sex party together. Told I can be there for 30 40 mins. After which we rest for about 30mins then I go back to suck again. Then back to sex again after some minutes. So in two hours you will get the best of romance and sex. I just wish I have the opportunity to prove this to you. But some how some day it will happen. Love ya. Will you be my BABY?.

Thank you
Senator Richard Broown,

Edna is available for dirty talking because Mabel (her friend) drank too much at the party last night:
Quote:
Mabel exaggerated with tonic-gin at last night party, so now she sleeps in her bed. I'm angry that we could not participate in today's safari. Our guides have promised to show us a family of lions today. Do you know that in lions groups only the females hunt and they raise the baby lions? The males are alone and come to females only when it is mating. Richie, would YOU like to mate with ME? Would you like to be my lion? Ahh, my Simba, I feel your tongue walks inside of my virgina Laughing and I feel like I'm bursting with pleasure. I want to see you naked, I want to masturbate seeing on your strong and erect penis. Send me a picture of you naked and ready for action. I'm already wet and feel like I want you intensely. your Edna

---------------------------------------

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

15.15 - Pendjari local time

4 hours later, after Edna's exciting text Laughing , I have received no any messages from our senator Richie... I hope he is concerned about making some indecent pictures to send to our "hot widow". Laughing

My lawyer Gerard urges Mr. Moorah to send all the requested materials needed for the sponsorship file of the orphanage... It is difficult to take care of 131 orphans, especially if you have to write their name + surname + date of birth + place of birth on the papers scanned / signed / stamped. Right? Laughing
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

After another 24 hours of waiting, I will return to you the same message.
Our correspondence began on November 27 - and - until December 05 - you failed to send any of the requested data.
These repeated alerts will be attached to the file that I will submit to my client.

With all your esteem,

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

22.00 - Pendjari local time

Senator Richie, a very hot message to our horny widow Laughing
Quote:
Dear Edna,

So why did you allow Mabel to get that far?. You are together for a purpose. Keep company and watch each other's back. You failed in this role. You were supposed to know her limit and then stop her when it was getting too much. Well I hope she is fine now. I told you I love you. I saw your picture and I got seriously attracted to you. You are very beautiful and your size is something beyond explanation. The rest is up to you. I just wish I have the opportunity to be with you. It could have been a very memorable union and experience. I just wish I had the opportunity to touch your ears with my tongue then move down to your breast and finally to the genital area. You will sing some melodious songs for me. When I get down there my main target will be the clitoris. I will use my tongue to run it round for a few seconds then as it is responding by pinning up I will use my tongue again to do a down up suck. Move my tongue from the base upwards severally then again I will circle it with my mouth and suck slowly for a while. Then I will move down to locate the area put my tongue there to tickle you then move up along the path vigorously. I can also put cold ice cream on and around the clitoris at this point then suck it dry in minutes. I guess you can imagine how sensational this will be when you are already in another mood. I will do these until you reach orgasm and except you are very strong you will come or reach the climax in less that 15 or 20 minutes. The beauty of all these is that my first round of sex starts with your second round. So as soon as you reach your first climax I will move up to locate your breast again put my mouth there and then penetrate. At this point it is a great encounter with a turgid penis inside you.

Thank you
Senator Richard Broown,

My widow:
Quote:
I need to see you, I want to see your beautiful body, I want to see your perfect penis! Take a special picture for me and send it to me right away. I do not think I'm going to sleep tonight! Smile) Do you want to come to me and spend together the end of the year? I'll take care of everything, make a reservation and pay all your expenses. Ohh Richie, I want to see your penis right now! I'm a jealous woman and I do not want you to send me a picture that you sent also to other women! I want to be sure you make a special picture for your horny Edna! I'm waiting for you, hot and wet. My fingers are already down there. Send me the picture, I need it right now! kiss kiss my beautiful Adonis!

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, that's put me off my breakfast!

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday - 07.15 - Pendjari local time

My widow Edna could not sleep at all night, because she only thought of "senator" Richie. Laughing
Quote:
Richie, you're a real sexual conqueror! You left me alone all night long, I thought only of you and your dick and I could not sleep for at least 10 minutes. Laughing Mabel thinks I'm going crazy because I want to start another relationship now, not two days after Okoon and Maataki left from here. We have to prepare for the today's safari, so we can talk only to night. Send me the picture with you, I want to see you and I want you to write me a ve-e-e-ry personal note (I need to be sure it's not a picture that you also sent to other women). kiss kiss, my Adonis!

--------------------------------

Mr. Moorah, the respectable man who takes care of the orphanage:
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

Thanks for your emails. Your position is very clear to me and I am not in any way disputing it. I will provide you everything you need to make this sponsorship a reality. However I want you to be patient with me.
I told you we have never received any help or sponsorship directly from abroad so we are new to this. Just as you want specific actions from me I also want to be sure whatever I do or give to you is in line with domestic concerns and children best interest.
I did and still promise to give you whatever you need to make this happen. Please be patient with me. I definitely will send the papers to you soonest.

Mr Dave Moorah

- I think it's not easy to invent the name of 131 children with full details. Laughing
- I think it's not easy to write all these details on some sheets of paper... to sign, stamp and scan. Laughing

Later edit:

My lawyer, to Mr. Moorah:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

I do not have time for courtesy talks because my work schedule is priced "by the hour".
My clients receive monthly reports in which the hours worked for their cases and their results are highlighted strictly and precisely.
I'm waiting for you to send me the required data to complete the sponsorship file.
The deadline for finalizing the file is 10 December, the date when I must have all the data on the basis of which I have to prepare the sponsorship file.

With all your esteem,

------------------------------------------

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

12.00 - Pendjari local time

Senator Richie, to "my" widow:
Quote:
Dear Edna,

I just saw your email. I am really sorry I did not write before now. I will try to send you my picture later but not this week. Please note that I do not have any other female friend at this romantic level. I saw your picture and I began to develop this special attachment and interest in you. So you are the only one I know and wish to do things with. I would like to come and spend some time with you given the kind of urge and feeling I have for you. The problem is how we can do it. Yes you are ready to sponsor my trip and it is okay with me. But there is no direct flight from Nigeria to Niamey. This means I have to come through the land border. This also means I have to get the relevant ECOWAS documents required to use the land border. So let me know if you can sponsor or facilitate this arrangement so that I can start making the plans morrow.

I am really anxious to see you, cuddle you and put you in COZY position where we can catch fun and have sex in a crazy style. Where I can sit on the bed and open my legs then you lie face down with your buttock towards me and my waist. Then I will penetrate and leave my penis inside. Then rub a little oil or cream on your buttock to make it SLEEKY then I will be rubbing it gently and lowly up and down then move my hands through your back down to your arm pit then further to your breast and eventually your nipple. I will go through this circle over and over again until you reach the climax then I will begin my own round of sex. So I want you to make this happen if you can. With lots of kisses from your main man.

Once again will you be my BABY?.. I asked yesterday but you did not say anything.

Thank you
Senator Richard Broown,

- Our senator is pretty excited, so we'll let him wait until night, when Edna and the rest of the group are coming back from the today's trip.
- Of course, Edna will sponsor all the Senator's travel expenses. No problem!
- Of course, the Travel Agency will send a car to take over Mr. Senator from somewhere in Cotonou. Or from Parakou?... hmm, who knows? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

23.00 - Pendjari local time

My widow, to our senator Richie:
Quote:
Richie, my black Adonis, please be clear in your speech and tell me if you want to be with us here in this corner of Heaven. Let's spend together some beautiful days and some "hot" nights. Smile
Please tell me how long you can stay here with me so I can make arrangements for your accommodation. I need the exact date for check-in and check-out.
I do not understand what Niamey means and I do not see why to take the plane up there. It is enough to get to Cotonou (as I did with Mabel) and from there you get into the bus-shuttle provided by the Travel Agency. I will pay for all these transport and accommodation services, so that you do not have any extra-expenses to do. Please keep all receipts to the payments made on the Lagos-Cotonou route, so that I can reimburse them as well.
I want to make you an indecent confession Smile Last night I was so horny that I called Mabel in my room and we played together in bed. I wanted to call a service-boy to make some photos to send to you, but Mabel wants to keep "appearances". Anyway, she told me she was very curious to see you and she wanted to have sex together. I hope you will be able to satisfy both of us. Smile
I want to see you, please send me a "very special picture made for your dear Edna". I really need this picture in all nights when I'm alone here without you. Yes, I want to be your baby doll, my big boy!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday - 10.00 - local time

Our Senator Richie was extremely silent in the last few hours, so my lawyer sent another "warning message" to Mr. Moorah (owner of the orphanage):
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

Our correspondence began on November 27 - and - until today - December 07 - you failed to send ANY of the requested data!
These repeated alerts will be attached to the file that I will finally submit to my client.

With all your esteem,

------------------------------------------------------

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.30 - Pendjari local time

Mr. senator Richie wrote to my hot widow... still amuse me extraordinary way he ends his messages: "Thank you, Senator bla,bla"
Quote:
Dear Edna,

I am so glad both of you are eager to see me. I will do my best to make it happen. Having you and Mabel together will also be very memorable. I have never share any such moments with two ladies before let alone two gorgeous and lovely ones like you. I am dire you will enjoy my company especially now that I know you like to be sucked. So having two of you can only extend that because I will suck both of you firstly before the real sex party begins. I want to work out my plans to be sure of how long I can stay so I should be in a better position to know morrow or next and I will let you know. Lastly I want you to take the pictures and send to me. Show me your breast and virgina. Try and push up your waist to show the clitoris.. I want to kiss them in advance.

Thank you
Senator Richard Broown,

- I know for certain that the white widow will not write anything for 2-3 days Laughing ... could there be a very nice boy to satisfy her and Mabel? Laughing
- Of course, Edna will want to see a senator's "personal" photo before she can send any new picture.

-----------------------------

In the same time, the lad send a message also to my lawyer:
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

I have seen your email. Please do not be agitated. I did promised and still maintain all the information will get to you latest by 12.00noon on Monday. 11th December 2017. We really need the funding but then it is not also proper for us to show so much desperation towards getting it. I know time is of essence to you and I promise I will not disappoint you.

Mr Dave Akin Moorah

Gerard, my lawyer:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

You have to understand that the preparation of the electronic goods package as well as the legal file for the $ 20,000 bank payment are some stages that can not be easily overcome.
My client wanted Donation Act to be made until December 23 at the latest.

With all your esteem,

------------------------------

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday - 08.30 - Benin local time

Mr. Moorah (from the orphanage), to my lawyer:
Quote:
Dear Gerard,

Thanks for your email. I do not know how long it will take you to accomplish the process at your ens but for us Monday is the date we set for ours. We have some issues we are dealing with but we will be done with it morrow or next so once again we are sorry for the delay.

Mr Dave Akin Moorah

Gerard (my lawyer):
Quote:
OK, everything it will be fine on Monday.

Best regards,
Gerard

-------------------------

Until now, my widow Edna has not answered to the senator's final message... maybe tomorrow. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.15 - Benin local time

Senator Richie... He is worried about Edna's silence:
Quote:
Dear Edna,

What is the problem?. You did not respond to my email yesterday. Are you shy to show me your breast. It does not mean anything.

Thank you
Senator Richard Broown,

Tomorrow evening, Edna will tell him that she was with Mabel on a two days long trip and they met the people of a warrior tribe near Magou River, in the middle of the jungle. At the party organized there, all the people of the tribe danced around a big fire and drank an alcoholic fermented beverage from some local fruit. Then, each warrior man chose a woman of the tribe and left with them in their huts. Yeah, of course, Edna and Mabel had some intense and prolonged sexual experiences with those simple, but very endowed men. Laughing Laughing Laughing

NO, Edna is not at all shy and has no problem showing her nakedness. He's already made some "hot" photos together with Mabel.
But NO, she will not send anything to Richie for now! As a true gentleman, Richie has to take the first step and send Edna his personal "special / dedicated" photo. Laughing

On the other hand, did Richie finally decide or not? Does he want to spend some wonderful nights with the two young women?
Or he can not "escape" from his wife and from his three children? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Saturday night - 21.15 - Benin local time

The widow came back from the trip ... everything is okay.
Quote:
Richie, my sweetheart. I'm not a twenty-year-old girl to shame by my nakedness. On the contrary, I am proud of the way my body looks and I am proud of the way I rediscover my sexuality. Now, nearly 36 years old, I'm feel like living sensations that I did not know when I was married. I hope you can understand me very well. Smile

We were all gone on a two-day trip with boats on the Magou River and we slept overnight in a small village where an isolated tribe lives. Richie, those people are fascinating and beautiful, they are wild and they lack the wretchedness of modern humanity! In the evening, around the fire that lit the girls' faces, the drums beat at a rate I have never heard before! Drinking liquor from some fermented local fruit made all of us to lose our minds! The men took the women and entered with them in some small reed huts. Of course, I and Mabel we shared one room with two of the unmarried warriors of the tribe. Richie, those people really know how to satisfy a woman! Every muscle hurts me now, but I'm 100% satisfied.

You are a gentleman, so you have to take "the first step". I've already sent you some pictures of us, so it's your turn! Do not hide from me, I want to see you!
I really want a picture of you, naked and with an animal fur put on your shoulders... A really hot picture from Tarzan, chief of the Jungle, for his beautiful woman Jane! You = Tarzan, me = Jane! Smile
I tell you that I already have some "spicy" pictures for you, with me and Mabel naked on the bed Smile, but I do not show them until I see you in the way that I want: My Tarzan: naked, with a fur on your beautiful shoulders!

You did not tell me if you can manage to "escape" from your wife and you will come to me. It will take a few days for me to be able to arrange all these things, with the payment of your transportation and accommodation. There are neither banks nor ATMs and I really need some time for preparations. So, my love, tell me if you will come to me. kiss kiss, my black and beautiful Adonis!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday - 13.05 - Lagos local time

- Our senator Richie has been extremely silent in recent days. The same goes for the part of the story that deals with "sponsorship of the orphanage". Laughing
- My "lawyer" Gerard waited for the deadline (Monday, 12.00) to receive the requested materials... and sent a message to Mr. Moorah:
Quote:
Mr. Moorah,

Your local time is over 13.00 and I have not yet received any information from you to help prepare this sponsorship file.
Under these circumstances, I will inform my client about the impossibility of working with your orphanage and I will wait for future instructions.

With all your esteem,

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

18.45 - Lagos local time

- Following the message today, my idiot (as Mr. Moorah) sent his first set of trophies... a complete description of the orphanage + complete list of 131 orphans.
- Of course, with stamp and signature, as we have requested. Laughing
- I hope he spent some money with these papers!

- "Orphanage" bank account is from USA (already reported!).
- The declared address of the orphanage & the name of the Receiver are identical with the "payment details" that our Senator Richie sent to widow Edna in his first set of messages (when Umukelani succesfully made 3 successive dolla-chop). Laughing
- So, I think this is the real name of the idiot (Franknin Enyi). Laughing
- I'll ask for a copy of the ID, obviously! Laughing

For this night - just for fun! Laughing

- Edna received today the last mail from his lawyer, where Gerard says that "the idiot from the orphanage" did not send ANY materials!
- Because Edna does not know that Mr. Moorah has finally sent this message, at night she's going to scold very hard our "senator in love".
- I have already prepared the text, it is full of offenses to the "idiot from the orphanage".

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice trophies, I like how he included an address on the letterhead.

For fun, I "drove" the entire length of that road on Google maps in the street view. Looks lovely there...

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Avalar: Yeah, what a beautiful place! Laughing

21.00 - Benin local time

- My widow Edna wrote to our "senator".
- She does not know Mr. Moorah sent that last message to his lawyer, so she's very upset. Laughing
Quote:
Richie, you think I have time for all this bullshit? Do you know how much cost me all the lawyer's working hours in these 2 weeks? I received an alarming message from Minhaturan, telling me that the person you recommended did not provide any valid information so far to start the sponsorship of the orphanage. Richie, what kind of people are you working with? Are you surrounded by idiots, or what is going on? Usually, if someone offers to help you, you have to thank and behave exemplary.
The fucking moron you recommend is not able to provide some absolutely necessary details? Really? What the fuck is wrong with him? Anyway, I wrote to my attorney to stop the collaboration and stop any action on that operation. I find it ridiculous that I, as a sponsor, have to strongly insist on helping a person who refuses to be helped.

As far as you are concerned, are you going to answer to my last message? Or do you do the same thing as the other guy, the idiot who runs the orphanage?
Richie, I'm not going to beg anyone for anything, Jesus Christ! I think you have a wrong opinion about me and you are judging me superficially, relying solely on my sexuality.
Hey, my black Adonis, sex is a pleasure that has nothing to do with me as a businesswoman!
I want and I give seriousness! I'm annoyed by people who talk a lot and do nothing! I will not kiss you tonight! Edna

Last edited by Birlic on Wed Dec 20, 2017 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday - 08.15 - Nigeria local time

- Gerard, the Edna's lawyer, read the last message from Mr. Morah... ohh, everything is fine now! Laughing
- Unfortunately, Gerard has to ask for the operation to be resumed (Edna knows that Mr. Morah did not send anything - yesterday's message - so she's very upset).
- Gerard is convinced that things will evolve in the right direction, so he calls for a list of "products needed for orphanage".
Quote:
Mr. Moorah, thank you for the last yesterday message and for all the details.

Unfortunately, I sent an email to my client (yesterday at 16.00 local time) and I complained that you did not provide the details necessary to continue the operation. The client was upset and ordered me to stop working with you.
Following the last your message, I will tell my client that I have received all the necessary data and will ask for the resumption of the collaboration. I'm sure I will be successful.

Please make the list of products needed for the orphanage (laptops, smartphones, printers, monitors, video-cameras and others) and please send me exact links to the desired products, so my assistant can order them directly.
Choose from here: https://www.amazon.com/
Normally, the products arrive to us in 3-4 days and we can pack everything in order to send the parcel until Sunday.
The money will be paid into the account shown in the last message.

With all your esteem,

-------------------------------

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic