SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Edna & Richie - "Sand Timer" & Safari trip

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Troll Hunter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chapeau !!!!!

Birlic this is simply magnificent

I don't know what your day job is but you have a very special (evil) talent for creating the most convincing stories and scenarios for these idiots

I listened again to a radio interview with the genius Mr Pricky yesterday who said it took him 5 years to get his 2nd safari after his first yet you have idiots crisscrossing West Africa

I really believe that this weekend you will have a travelling and tattooed Ezze and Richie stredded in hash conditions.

Perhaps they could carry on to Accra to help Pastor Denis with his pyramid and then all sit on the bench of contemplation for the best ever team photo complete with Ezze's chicken !!

Very well done !!!
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks for your words! Thumbs up

Tuesday - 07.45 - Lagos time

- In Seattle is already midnight and Edna goes to the airport to fly to Paris... she wrote to "David".
Quote:
David,
I'm on my way to the airport, and I'm terrified when I think about how many hours I'm going to spend on this cross-continental flight.
Finally, otherwise it can not be travel, so I will relax with a drink as soon as I get to the airport.

According to the travel agency's messages, Paris-Abuja flight is a overnight flight and we will arrive at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport on Thursday, sometime after midnight (practically, it will be already Friday, 04.00-05.00AM).
I'll probably need a few hours of sleep on Friday morning, so I really think that your proposal for Richie to get to Abuja on Friday after-noon is very good.
Of course, if Richie has to solve any other problems in Abuja, then he can come by Thursday and can reserve his Friday morning for his business.

Tomorrow, or Thursday at the latest, I'll send you the flight schedule and the exact details of the flight (# of flight, exact arrival's hours, etc) so that we can coordinate as efficiently as possible.
Thanks, I wish you a nice day (I think you are already in the morning time, right?).
Cheers, Edna

- Deliberately, I searched for a overnight flight to arrive in Abuja on Friday (very early). I'll send the idiot the exact dates for a real flight.
- I prefer our idiot Richie to start his travel to Abuja on Friday, at 05.00AM, and to be on the roads for 12 long and hot hours. Laughing
- That way, I'll have all Friday's available for a visit to Kano (another textile factory)... with that Private Jet whose engine will be broken. I checked and there's indeed an aerodrome in Kano.
- Richie must be in Abuja on Friday in the evening... when he will find out that Edna is stuck in Kano, he'll go mad with anger (but, of course, he'll have to sleep somewhere in Abuja). Twisted Evil
- Saturday, I'll be able to postpone any decisive movement until after the lunch time ("Richie, we wait for some engine parts") ... just around 13.00-14.00 I will tell Richie that "the plane can not be repaired, so we rent the car to get back in Abuja... In just a few hours we can be together and I promise you the most beautiful night of love from history!". Laughing
- The Kano-Abuja "route" is about 450 km long distance, and the journey takes 5-6 hours.
- Obviously, the hours pass quickly (it's already Saturday night), and Edna will stop talking to the idiot... I'm sure Richie will be happy to sleep another night in Abuja. Laughing
- On Sunday, my african crook Umoukelani will write to Richie and tell him that his gang kidnaps "Edna & her team" and demands a $3 million redemption.
- Starting from Monday, my lawyer Minhaturan (uncle Gerry) will appear again in the story and will be involved in paying this amount Laughing ... of course, Richie will be involved in all these exchanges of messages between my lawyer and Umukelani.
- I hope I can continue the story until at least June 01, when I'll take my SandTimer from this idiot.

I will keep you up to date. Very Happy

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday - 13.00 - Lagos local time

- From the beautiful "city of love", from Paris, my young widow wrote to "David"... If everything goes according to my plan, that arrogant idiot will be locked in Abuja, Friday night. Twisted Evil
Quote:
David, these are the flight details sent by my travel agency.
I do not know how well it will be performed customs formalities at the airport in Abuja, but I hope not be problems with Americans.
An official from the Embassy will wait for us at the Arrival's Terminal with rented cars to take us to the hotel.
I'll definitely need a few hours of sleep, then I'll be in touch with Richie in the afternoon of Friday (according to our plan).
Edna

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thursday, May 24, 2018, 09:00 PM
Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
(CDG)
Travel time: 1h 15m
British Airways / Business Class
Airbus A319 / Flight #BA 327

Thursday, May 24, 2018, 9:15 PM
London Heathrow Airport
(LHR) / 1h 20m layover

Thursday, May 24, 2018, 10:35 PM
London Heathrow Airport
(LHR)
Travel time: 6h 10m / Overnight
British Airways / First Class
Boeing 777 / Flight #BA 83

Friday, May 25, 2018, 4:45 AM+1
Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport
(ABV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday - early morning

Well, I received the expected message ..."David" assures Edna that "Richie" will be present in Abuja, Friday night. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Mrs MacMungos,

Everything is noted. Richard will definitely be in Abuja on Friday. I will let you know as soon he leaves. I wish you safe journey all the way.

David.

My young widow wrote to "David":
Quote:
Good morning David and thanks for all your help.
I feel that this meeting will be a full success, because I trust in our common future and I hope Richie will not disappoint me in any way. I will pray for him to arrive well tomorrow afternoon.
Please keep me informed of the situation. Today I will have a very busy day, there are a few things left to buy and tonight I have to be in the airport.
I do not like flying at all, especially for long distances! Wish me luck!
Edna

=================

11.00 - "David", to Edna:
Quote:
Mrs MacMungos,

I wish you luck and I also commit you into the hands of the Almighty God for journey mercies. It is my hope and prayer that everything goes well. I have prepared Richard's mind for the journey so I am certain he will be in Abuja God willing tomorrow as planned. I do hope and pray also that you will honour your word and not disappoint me. I will let you know as soon as he leaves tomorrow morning. This is my promise and word of honour to you. The rest is in your hands.

David.

11.55 - Edna answered to the last message:
Quote:
David, thank you for all the informations. Theoretically, this time things are very clear. Tomorrow I'll meet Richie, and that's all that matters! Further, it depends only on me and him. Thanks for all the help. Please keep me informed of his schedule so I can know the details of his trip. He comes with the plane or bus? Edna

=================

14.57 - Our dear "David" confirm that "Richie" will be in today's bus to Abuja... 12 hours on the hot roads! I'm so happy! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Mrs MacMungos,

Richard is coming by bus. That is why it will take him about 12hours to get there. Everything is in order. Richard said he has already booked online for the journey tomorrow. So as a reminder to avoid any mix up. Richard can not send anyone to you in his place. You have Richard's phone number 08026267xxx. It can not be changed for any reason. You will call him as we planned prior to meeting him. When he arrives too call the same phone number and it will ring in his hand while both of you are together. If you observe these precautionary measures then we have made it a reality.

David.

Tomorrow will be THE DAY! Laughing Laughing

MG will call the idiot on the phone and talk to him (tomorrow)... Richie will be convinced Edna is in Nigeria. I hope to keep him in Abuja until Sunday. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Birlic on Fri May 25, 2018 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Birlic - do hope you won't be too disappointed to hear that the buses from Lagos to Abuja are comfortable, luxury air-conditioned coaches and the roads into the capital are the best in the country.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ You completely disappointed me. LOL! Laughing

Friday - The Safari DAY!

- Our idiot is already on his way and, even if he goes by air-conditioned bus, he will still be 12-13 hours on Nigerian roads ... on a 750 km long route! Twisted Evil
Quote:
Mrs MacMungos,

Richard is on the way. Good luck.

David.

- This arrogant idiot will arrive in Abuja in the afternoon.
- MG will talk to him on the phone... Edna is in Kano, to visit another textile factory. Laughing
- Of course, Richie has to wait... ohh, yes, there will be 2 nights of love, like in movies!... Edna will be very nice on the phone.
- The engine of the plane will suddenly break... at 7.00 pm, Edna will tell Richie by email: "I can not wait to repair the plane and get you in your arms!"
- 8.00 pm - The plane can not be repaired... Richie will sleep alone tonight! Laughing Laughing Laughing

05.44 - The eagle has landed! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Good morning David, finally we landed well after a nightmare flight with extreme turbulence and humidity problems. We await the completion of customs formalities and leave for the hotel. I'm so tired and I really want to sleep for a few hours. Hehe, because at night it looks like I will not sleep with Richie next to me. Once again, I want to express my gratitude for the fact that you have made this journey possible. David, wow, a great idea came to me right now! Together we can make a HUUUGE surprise to Richie! Ask him to send you a picture of him, from his way to Abuja... he in the bus, he with the bus, during a coffee break, anything. BUT without telling him anything, and without explaining something! Then, you will send me that picture and I will call him on the phone: "Richie, I just got a picture with you, from David, and let me to say I miss you so much!... I'm RIGHT NOW in Abuja and I would very much like to see you!" Do you realize what joy he will have in those magical moments? I hope you did not tell him anything about our little surprise! Ohh God, I can not wait to get him in my arms! Please David, I will be anxious waiting for the picture with Richie so I can be able to call him as soon as possible! What do you think about my idea? Friendly kisses, Edna

We will see! Laughing Laughing Laughing

12.30 - Edna wrote again to "David"... in the same time, MG prepares to call our idiot. Laughing
Quote:
Hello David, do you have any news from Richie? I tried to call him and I did not succeed. I'll try again. Ohh, I can not wait to hear his voice and I'm just waiting to meet him! Could you tell me where he is now and what it does, I would like to know what clothes one wear when you meet me. I know they seem ridiculous, but so are the women in love. Cheers! Edna

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have tried to call him several times, but he didn't pick up his phone. It may be the network whilst he is still on the bus. He can either call back or send SMS messages Very Happy

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ MG, thank you very much! clapping

13.45 - Edna wrote to "David":
Quote:
David, I've called several times, but Richie does not answer to my calls. He probably sleeps. I hope there's nothing wrong with him on the road. Edna

===============

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have sent him an SMS to poke him

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Muhahahaha! Very convincing text message! clapping

15.32 - "David" wrote to Edna:
Quote:
Mrs MacMungos,

Sorry I didn't reply quickly. I wanted to be sure before I give you an update. Richard called and said he got two calls but didn't hear them. He also said he got a text and tried to reply but it could not be delivered. You told him you are Kano and be back to Abuja around 6.00pm so you have to call him again.

David

15.44 - Edna's reply:
Quote:
David, yeah, we're all in Kano and I'm inspecting another textile factory. Our local partners have rented an Air Jet and the flight was extremely agreeable and also fast. Our program will end at 5pm, so I assume that at 6-6.30pm I will be back in Abuja. I'll try to call Richie again, because now my presence here is no longer a surprise to him.
I hope he will answer at my messages. I'm sorry I have not been able to talk to him, because I would have liked to feel the "surprise" of his voice.
Thanks again for your help! Edna

================

17.05 - Edna, to "Richie":
Quote:
My amor, my ebony Adonis, where are you RIGHT now? Baby, I've been looking for you all day long, just to tell that I'm in the same city with you. But you do not answer my messages. What's wrong with you, where are you? I miss you, I want to hear you, I need you! We're right now on the Kano airport and wait for Jet to come by the airshed. In 35 minutes I'll get you in my arms. With love, Edna

Edna, to "David":
Quote:
David, what's going on with Richie? Where is he now and why does not he answer my phone or my messages? You said you were helping me meet him. Please, I'm nervous and angry. Ask him to contact me. Edna

================

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is lying. He has not tried to call back and he hasn't sent an SMS

Jack Boot

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! We all know they always lie. Laughing

17.57 - Edna, to "David":
Quote:
David,
I'm upset, nervous and stressed. Richie is not answering at my messages, the airplane does not know what the problem with one of the engines, this fucking airport is rudimentary and uncivilized. I can not wait to get to the hotel and make a hot and aromatic bath, and drink a glass of Proseco. Tell Richie to write me. Thanks, Edna

I guess the idiot is still on the bus and that his phone battery is low energy. Twisted Evil

=================

18.21 - The pressure rises to alarming odds and Edna loses his patience. Laughing
Quote:
David, why do not you answer my messages? Are you kidding me and trying to make me look like an idiot? Neither you nor Richie is interested in anything about me? We thought you and me we were forming a team and I hoped you'd be the interface between me and Richie, but I see you both abandoned me. Those idiot mechanics have dismantled I do not know what a shit piece of the engine and now they're all studying that iron piece just like the monkeys look at bananas. Fuck them, fuck you, fuck all! Where is Richie?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
=================

20.15 - My idiot was silent all these last hours... I do not know what to say.
20.16 - One minute later, "David" wrote to Edna:
Quote:
David is in Transcorp Hilton right now. Please call his phone 08026267xxx now.

Last edited by Birlic on Fri May 25, 2018 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 7:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

20.30 - Edna, to "David":
Quote:
David, Richie has his phone closed. Jesus, I think you laugh at me. Both of you! This fucking Jet engine can not be repaired because it misses a shit piece that will arrive only tomorrow morning. I feel like my head is explodes from blood pressure. Our nigerian partners are now looking for a decent hotel in Kano where we can sleep. It's a fucking nightmare. Tell Richie to send me a picture of him so I can see how he's dressed. Edna

===================

20.40 - "David":
Quote:
Richard phone is not blocked. Call him with a local mobile phone and you will get him. Your phone *32033532xxx can't get him. Please do not scuttle this plan. He is at Bar ground floor where you have the reception

20.52 - Edna, full of innocence:
Quote:
You just kidding me! Jesus Christ, my phone number is this: +234 9037452xxx . Tell him to call me, or text me right now. If he sends me a photo from there, maybe I can arrange someone to come and take him to my room. What is the reason he does not write to me? He wants to laugh at me? Edna

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has called and he has sent a message. I am still at work, I will call him when I get home

Jack Boot

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

This arrogant bastard does not communicate by email, but he waits to be called. He did not send the required picture.
I like him and I'm glad he's in Abuja! Laughing It's a beautiful city and I'm very sure Richie will appreciate this vacation. Twisted Evil

==================

22.09 - Edna's angry on Richie:
Quote:
Richie, you do not want to talk to me, you do not write to me. You have a strange attitude that makes me sincerely doubt that you really came to meet us. I'm tired and nervous, so I'll try to take a bath and sleep. I'll see you tomorrow when I get back to Abuja (of course, if you'll answer my calls and if you're here). I will not kiss you to night! Edna

MG, if you will talk to him, you can say you did not fall asleep. That you're worried about him and his strange silence. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is what he has texted at 09:04 pm

Quote:
"Just got this number from David. Please confirm so we can talk"

Unfortunately I can't call him now, my Skype is down, it happens sometimes. I can send him another SMS tomorrow morning before I will have to go to work
if you want

Smile

Jack Boot

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ If you can, then send him just a short message: "Still in Kano, the mechanics are trying to fix the Jet plane engine. At noon I'll get to Abuja and we'll clarify everything. I miss you" clapping

Saturday:

- "David", still arrogant but veeeery frustrated Laughing
Quote:
Richard just informed me he called you too times and also sent you a text but you didn't reply. Why are you avoiding him and why did you get me involved when know you don't want you to see him. You sent me your number and and I gave it to him to call you. In what way did I offend you. I don't like insult.

02.40 - Two hours later, "Richie" wrote me full of sadness. Laughing
Quote:
My lovely angel,

I can not understand why you are nervous. This is why I am always suspicious of your honesty and sincerity in this affair. You always come up with all manner of excuses and yet you would blame me at the end of the day. You told David I blocked my phone. Why would I do that?. My phone can only be engaged if I am working with it. You also said you called me several times but I did not get your call. It never got to me. The call I got w suspected was yours did not come from the phone number you gave to Richard. Please re-confirm the number 09037452xxx. I called you two times here and I also sent you a text message but you never answered. I told David I was in the bar at the ground floor where you have the reception for over four hours waiting for your call or text message. I do not like the way you are treating me. Please let me know if you are interested in this relationship so that I can stop worrying myself. I got your text message at Lokoja from phone number +32033532xxx and I tried to reply immediately but my message bounced back so from that time I started waiting for your call or another text message which never happened. I will be expecting your call and text message morrow. Please call me in the morning before you leave for Kano so that I can be sure you really want to see me.

With lots of love from me.

Richard.

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Message sent

Jack Boot

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm moderately suspicious of the fact that there has been no picture yet, although I doubt that he has been fabricating all of this. If anything, I suspect he may have taken out a loan or something to travel to Abuja, and thus is extremely paranoid about getting what he wants. Hopefully he's spent lots of time sitting in a hotel anxiously waiting, that is, if he's actually there.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@MG: Thanks! clapping
@MrMystery314: It's a fucking paranoid idiot, no doubt here! That was the beginning of this story.... Very hard I managed to get from him that pictures and his real Driver License. I really think he's in Abuja. Laughing

06.02 - Edna wrote to "David":
Quote:
Last night I was very nervous and drunk, please forgive all my inappropriate words.
I'm still nervous and can not fall asleep. I walk through the room and drink.
Everything it's just a nightmare that I hope to wake up!

Those incompetents at the airport were not able to fix that shit on the plane and make it fly.
We are still waiting for the new engine sparepart to come along with the "best specialist". Can you believe that? What kind of idiotic people are here?

You must know that I'm afraid Richie lied us again. I do not think he's in Abuja!
He refused to answer to my phone calls and did not write anything to me until 02.12!!!
I told him to send me a photo of him in the hotel, so I could send someone from the Reception to take him into my room.
Well, Richie ignored my attempt to help him! David, are you sure Richie is in Abuja and everything is real?

It seems to me that he fools us, both of us.
Edna

and to "her dear Richie":
Quote:
Stop this aggressive and arrogant behavior!
I called you and you did not answer to the phone! I texted you again, right now.

I tried to help, I wanted to send the hotel manager to get you out of the bar and to get you in my room.
I asked you to send me a single fucking photography, so that manager knows "who is the stranger" that will occupy my bed.
Obviously, as usual, you have ignored everything! So you can claim that you did not understand, that you did not know, that you do not want and that you can not! You are a hypocritical liar and I'm sure you are not in Abuja!

After these idiots here will repair the plane engine, I will return to Abuja and I will look for you.
We need to clarify these things among us.

==================

06.43 - My dear senator "Richie"...
Quote:
My dearest Edna.

I just got your text message and I tried to reply immediately but reply to the same foreign number +320335320xxx was rejected again. Again I tried to send to the local number 09037452xxx and it could not be delivered as well. I guess the local number is switched off right now but you will get the message any time you switch on the phone.

Please let me make this very clear. I am in Abuja and I am prepared to meet. But I can not send your my picture just to prove that I am in Abuja. You have my phone number 08026267xxx. You could have given it to the Manager to locate me. So today please call me as soon as you come back to Abuja. I will be expecting your call. I will resend those pictures I sent to you some time ago if you just in case you have need for my picture again.

Your 💕

Richard.

- It's not the first time this arrogant idiot refuses to "cooperate," so I do not think we'll see pictures of him.
- Probably he's been fooled in the past by another baiters, and now he's become paranoid and cautious. His current behavior = Low profile as much as possible.
- Edna tries to be mild and understanding, so she accepts making concessions Laughing ... it's enough that Richie sends a picture of his hand, directed to an important building in the city.
Quote:
Richie, are you sure you want to play this game with me? Why do you refuse to show me that you really are in Abuja, but send me some fucking old pictures? I know how you look and I like you, so you do not need to send me the same photos. I need one single proof that you're there. Get out, orient the phone to a building easily identifiable and grab her... send me a picture that shows only your hand and that building. This and nothing more! I love you, but I need to believe in you! Edna

=========================

07.27 - "Richie":
Quote:

Edna,

Now it is evident you are playing games with me. You want me to send you pictures before you can believe that I am in Abuja. It is okay. Everything is clearer to me now. Well it does not hurt me to be taken like a fool. You gave Richard a phone number you do not have access to and still brag with your numerous lies. I called several time yesterday you did not answer. I sent a text message yet you did not reply. I just called the number now 7.24am and the call was rejected by the person in position of the phone . What is your gain in all these?.

Richard.

and "David":
Quote:
Mrs MacMungos,

It is pathetic to hear that you are stranded in Kano. That is the only reason why I am replying to this email. Richard is in Abuja and he said he was in that hotel with a friend till about 11.30pm last night waiting for your call. He just called to say you are fooling us but I really will not like to believe his story but if it is true then I will apologize to him. I trust Richard and I still believe I can trust. He is ready to see you so if this plan fails then you are the cause. You promised to call him please go ahead and do so even from Kano. I hope you registered that number you gave to me else it will not work. I am waiting for a positive update.

David.

- It is obvious that the idiot will not send the requested picture, so I decided that Edna would talk only to "David".
Quote:
David, I do not understand what's going on with the phone. Simply, all of this is getting me out of my mind. Richie refuses to communicate with me normally, he constantly strikes me and makes me feel terrible. I do not need this, now, in these tense moments. I hope these idiots repair this plane crap within 2-3 hours and let us get out of here. At 4.00-4.30pm I will be in the lobby of the hotel exactly at the bar where Richie claims it was last night. White, long dress with bare back. I'm blonde now and I'll have a red rose in my hand. Until then, I do not want to talk to him any more, because we are arguing needlessly. We will clarify everything face to face. Tell him all of this. Thanks, Edna

- At 16.30 it will be too late for Richie to go to Lagos, so he will be forced to sleep another night in Abuja. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by Birlic on Sat May 26, 2018 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has sent another SMS message:

Quote:
"Reply to *320.......rejected again. Good morning my dearest love. I am very anxious to meet you. Could not sleep all. Can I call you to hear your voice even if is just for a second"

I have no idea at all where this Belgian phone number comes from. I have sent SMS messages to my own phone and I have called both my cell phone and my land line to make sure that the right caller ID is shown. Unfortunately I am at work and can't make phone calls. I will switch the phone off now........can you tell him some fairy tales about network and battery problems?

Jack Boot

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yeap, no problem! Laughing

08.26 - "David", to Edna...
This very accurate description of how the bars are located in the hotel lobby gives me the certainty that idiot was there and waited for 4 long hours! Laughing
Quote:
Mrs MacMungos,

I have communicated the time to him. I will urge him to be there at the same time. He said he sent you s picture this morning. Do you want him to be in that same T-shirt so that you can easily recognize him?. Please let me know now so that I can communicate that to him before he leaves where he is right now. Secondly you have to get you phone working as soon as you enter Abuja. Check what is wrong with it and fix it. It is possible your Network does not have a coverage where you are then there is nothing wrong with it. Try and call him once you are getting ready to go the lobby. He said it is the one at the ground floor where you have the reception. There is a liguor/coffee bar. This is where he said he was. Please note that there are bar in some of the upper floors but your destination is the GROUND FLOOR.

David.

12.01 - Edna's reply:
Quote:
David, these idiots can not repair the plane, so we rent 3 cars to come to Abuja.
The guide says the road takes 5 hours, so we will delay a little our meeting.

Please confirm that Richie will be at the hotel bar. Exactly the same place as last night! On the ground floor bar, of course!
I do not know if I can get a good network signal coverage on the route, so I want you to tell Richie I'm gonna be in the bar tonight, at 6.00-6.30pm.
I will be in a long, white dress.

Edna

- Edna will be kidnapped by Umukelani's bandits.
- "Richie" will wait in vain in the hotel bar. Laughing
- I do not think that at 8pm he can go to Lagos, so he will sleep in Abuja also this night! Laughing
- Tomorrow, Umukelani will demand 3 million dollars as a redemption! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Birlic on Sat May 26, 2018 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Linoline
Dume Dutch Bag

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm amazed at your skills... And the lads stupidity

My Collection of lad frustration

"I never taught you to be evil. But carry on" - Oscarpiles
"You are diabolically evil...." - Sparky905
"It really sucks to be a scamming lad around Linoline." Conny L. Gus
"You put money in the parcel now am suffering you are not helping" Sven
"You put me through this with all the bastard you called your client" Daniboy
"I know you wanna bring me to Netherlands so you will suck my blood and eat my flesh" - Calimero
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks... and LOL!

13.25 - "David" wrote to Edna...
Quote:
Mrs MacMungos,

I will let Richard know about the change in time. I tried to get him but the phone is not connecting. Probably he should be in wedding right now so I want to stop him to avoid double movement for him.

David.

- Edna is already on the road, so no longer responds to messages.
- Tomorrow morning, Umukelani will ask for the redemption money.
- Uncle Gerry (the lawyer Minhaturan) will re-enter in the scene. Laughing Laughing Laughing

============================

17.40 - It seems that our idiot will remain for another beautiful night in Abuja. Laughing
Quote:
Mrs MacMungos,

Are you back?. Richard is on his way now. Please confirm right away.

David.

- Edna is already kidnapped, so she will not talk to David/Richie. Laughing
- Theoretically, this idiot will wait again in the hotel bar between 06.00-07.00pm.
- But, because he will assume that the woman will be still on the road, he will probably wait in the hotel for several hours... I hope he will buy some expensive drinks! Twisted Evil

=============================

19.32 - Our "senator" is still in the lobby bar at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, a five stars hotel from Abuja. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Mrs MacMungos,

Richard said he has been at the same Bar on the ground floor since 5.45pm but you are not there. What is the problem?. I really do not know what to say or. I just hope you are free.

David

================================

20.37 - One hour later, "David":
Quote:
Mrs McMungo,

Richard said he will be leaving the Piano Lounge very soon. He has spent over four hours today so it is up to you. I have done my best.

David.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sunday - early in the morning

- I searched Google for a photo of a woman's hand with a "beautiful" ring. Laughing
- I processed the picture so it would not be found with the search engine (rotate, crop, etc).
- I "prepared" a bad message from Umukelani (my african Oga) to Edna's lawyer (Uncle Gerry).
- Oga's email address is the same that I have used in all the conversations between "Richie" and Umukelani's people in the last year. Richie will know where the message comes from. Laughing Laughing Laughing

06.01 - Barrister Gerard Minhaturan wrote to "Richie":
Quote:
Sir Brown,

Some hours ago I received this strange message that seems to be about Edna (that diamond ring is easy to recognize). Ohh, Jesus Christ and Mary the Virgin, I hope everything to be just a bad joke.
My pupil is in Nigeria, along with an entire team and since yesterday we have been unable to get in touch with her. No one in her team answers to our messages, and their mobile phones are off.
We got in touch with our Abuja Embassy and we just managed to find that Edna went somewhere in the north of the country to inspect a textile factory. In a city named Kona, Kono or something like that.

The Embassy has confirmed to me that this area is very dangerous and that there is a high risk of kidnapping and robbery. It is a true reality there? You know something about it?
I need your relationship and your knowledge to be able to negotiate with the terrorists, if it will be necessary. I do not trust the local police officers.
Of course we will pay the money that they want, but I need a local person who can be involved also with the brain, not just financially.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!
G

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: "Barr. G. Minhaturan" <snip>
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2018 1:18 AM
Subject: DO U KNOW DIS RING ?

MUGUN DO U KNOW DIS RING ?
WE WANNA 3 MILIONS TU NO KIL WHAITE WOMAN

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic