SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Edna & Richie - "Sand Timer" & Safari trip

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ This could move smoothly into a romance bait with Edna playing lots more games with him. Perhaps she could even get him to promise to 'leave his wife' and 'join her in the States'? All good fun.
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It does seem like the only thing that will get him to move, is the possibility of seeing Edna. I find this bait extremely entertaining. I guess because he is smarter than your average dumb ass, which makes it even better that you have him so hooked. Laughing

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- Next week, Edna will return home and will want to find out more about the "that incompetent idiot, Mr. Moorah ... that incapable friend of her dear Richie". Laughing
- Of course, Edna is still eager to have a relationship with her dear "Senator". Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From our horny senator:
Quote:
My dearest and most adorable Edna,

How are you doing?. I guess very well. I guess also you will be back this weekend. Well I am standing by to hear from you. I really have missed you but there is nothing I can do about it. Please find attached the pictures I promised to send to you. I will be expecting the one you promised to send to me in return for these.

With lots of love until I hear from you.

Richard.

- Edna is still on vacation and she will read the messages only starting Monday. Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is the Tarzan suit?!?

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin

Last edited by Iam Aries on Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

None is the picture asked by Edna ... it looks like there will be some problems in Paradise! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday... somewhere through the Caribbean

- From the cruise ship, Edna sent a nice message to her dear ebony Adonis. Laughing
- Electronic communications are limited on the ship, so the young woman can not see the pictures sent by the senator.
- So, she wrong assumes that Richie sent photos "as" Tarzan ... What a disappointment she'll be on Monday, when she gets home! Laughing
Quote:
My sweetheart, honey, Monday we'll be home and only then I'll be able to see your photos. Here, on the cruise ship, all communications are made by radio and we can not download any attachments. So I can just assume that you did what I asked you so many times; and that you are dressed in fur pants and fur coat as Tarzan. Ohh, baby, I have for you a lot of pictures with me naked; topless or totally nude. I also have pictures of me and Mabel, full naked on the hot sand. I can not wait to get home and send it to you! You'll like us, I'm sure of that. We have not finished this holiday and Mabel is already thinking about our next escapade! Hehe, she's much more superficial than me and loves men, fun and strong alcohols. You miss me a lot and I can not wait to see your beautiful body! kiss kiss form Paradise, Edna

Troll Hunter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Birlic

Love your baiting, you have the most evil mind

How about after moving Edna to Ghana

After her experience of all the lovely young boys in Carribean she could move full time to one of the resorts on the Ghana Coast, perhaps she has business locally which generates lots of cash to invest.

She won't specifically invite the senator to join her, just tease him with stories of cash she spends on the local lads

Its not very far from Lagos and you could get the lad to save up and self safari

Keep up the very excellent baiting

I look forward to my daily dose of Birlic
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks for your words!... I'll try a new approach.

15.07 - Our "senator" Richie, full of hope! Laughing
Quote:
My sweetest love Edna,

Monday seems too far but that is it. I guess you know how I feel.
It is all for you and about it. I am waiting anxiously to hear from you again and also get the pictures.

Your sweetheart,

Richard.

- Well, Edna will be very disappointed to see those "regular" fucking pictures, so she will behave like any woman in love: it will be irrational and will react strangely. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For someone who fancies himself intelligent, he makes it a point to send nothing she asks for. This guy is your typical, smart dumbass. Rolling Eyes

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ The Dunning-Kruger effect in action.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_effect

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Touche, Yastreb

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday - 11.30 Seattle local time

- Well, Edna got home and saw Richie's last pictures ... obviously, the young woman is unhappy. Laughing
- Also, Edna is convinced that Mr. idiot Moorah has received the parcel and the money Laughing ... the young woman is upset that Mr. Moorah has not written a "Thank you!" message. Laughing
Quote:
My ebony Adonis, I'm disappointed and feel betrayed. What kind of fucking pictures are those you sent me? Some old, worthless pictures?
It's like, instead of sending you pictures of me fully naked beside Mabel, I'd send you some old photos taken at a business meeting. Some official fucking worthless pictures!

Richie, I love your lips and I adore your eyes, but I'm very upset, and you do not seem to understand anything I'm telling you.
And that makes me sad. And angry! Very angry!
I'm waiting for you a special photo, about which I can be sure it's done for me. Dressed in a "master of the jungle" costume (as Tarzan) and keeping a cardboard with a special message to me.

Your friend Morah could send a message to thank me for the money and for the products in the parcel. So it would be polite to do it, but he's just an idiot and poor-minded man. I do not want to hear of him again, never! Richie, do not mess with my feelings and do not put my patience to the test! I am quite relaxed after this wonderful vacation and I am not able to listen to your bullshit.
Okay? kisses for you, Edna

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love it when she says to him: "No kisses for you, today." LOL
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday - 10.04 - Lagos local time

- Our moron wrote to Edna... he's upset, very upset! Laughing ...
- Mr. Moorah has not received the money, and the young woman has not very reasonable requirements. What miserable life! Laughing
Quote:
My queen,

I am much more disappointed than you are. I gave you what a decent and reasonable man can share with a most cherished friend and you condemned it. I am not in any way going to downgrade myself to please you so it is your call. I can not take naked pictures and distribute in the internet. I can do whatever you want when both of us are alone in our privacy but the dirty request you are making is driving me crazy.

As for Mr Moorah your parcel never got to him. So you have to find out from Hakim and his collaborators who took delivery of the parcel. Mr Moorah said he made it absolutely clear to the fraudulent delivery company that they would not travel to Cotonou in Niger Republic to receive the parcel. So they never got your parcel and I want you to keep the record straight.

Still very angry with you.

Richard.

- In Seattle it is 01.48 AM, so Edna will see the message much later... or maybe tomorrow! Laughing Laughing Laughing
======================

- Ten hours later, at 11.23 AM (Seattle locat time) Edna wrote to "her dear ebony Adonis":
Quote:
Honey, first and foremost, you are awkward and rude to me. I did not ask you for nude pictures, but dressed like Tarzan! Tarzan was not naked, my dear!
Do you like to see my pictures in which I'm completely naked and I make love with Mabel, but do you reproach me when I ask you a "special" picture? Do not you think you're a little hypocritical? Find some pictures of Tarzan and make me a nice surprise! You will not regret! I've prepared some extremely hot suprises for you, but you seem to like to postpone everything. It's all up to you!
Secondly, uncle Gerry told me that this idiot of Morah did not want to listen to his advice and behaved like a retarded child. Richie, from Lagos to Cotonou is only 100 km, and uncle Gerry told Morah to go there and keep all the receipts so we can get a huge compensation from the shipping company! It is clear that your idiotic friend was so lazy he preferred to stay home and win nothing, instead of spending a few tens of dollars and earning hundreds of thousands. For me, such a man is like a stupid monkey. In vain you throw her a banana, because she is too lazy to bend and take her. Hakim has no connection with these things, he was just trying to help. Your friend Morah refused his help, so the parcel reached another orphanage. I've seen the pictures with those kids and I'm happy that my money helped some orphans! Kiss kiss, Edna

- Richie's answer... very very funny:
Quote:
My sweetheart,

I have seen your email but I have not been convinced. I want you to understand that there are things I can never do or get involved in. Any picture that i can not boldly present to my friends is not worth sending out. I sent those picture to you just to prove that I am the same person in those three pictures I sent to you earlier. Unfortunately I will not be able to impress with the so-called "Tarzan" stuff so if you think you can no longer send the pictures to me then it is okay with me. It was your idea to send the topless picture to me so we can let go of those stuff.

Again Mr Moorah is not an idiot.Your uncle gave an advise that seemed ridiculous to me and i would do exactly what Mr Moorah did if I were in the same position. It is very strange to here that Mr Moorah should have dashed to Cotonou to pick a parcel you specifically told him would be delivered to them in his office in Lagos. If such things happen in America it is unacceptable here. I wonder how many Americans would travel to Mexico or Canada to pick a parcel billed to be delivered to them in their office but later diverted to any of those two countries. Well the good thing is that you gave it to another orphanage and they are glad so let us put that matter to rest from today.

Lastly I do not need surprises any more. None of your surprises had ever worked out so I would like to have advance notice of whatever you want to do so that we can plan and execute it together.

I want you to know that I love you and I am prepared to do what you desire to make you happy provided it is right. I just hope and pray for the opportunity to express my love to you. I promise you will never regret getting involved with me.

I love you my sweet angel.

Richard.

- Clearly, he is not pleased when Edna says "your fucking friend Moorah is an idiot".
- Obviously, he knows very well that money was stolen by Umoukelani's accomplices, but he pretends to accept the explanation of "Hakim and the other orphanage".

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wednesday - 01.00AM - Seattle local time

- In Seattle it is already past midnight, and Edna is with Mabel in a bar... the young woman is drunk, so her message to the senator is a little "tangled." Laughing
Quote:
Honeeey, don't fuck me! I'm in a bar, with Mabel and some friiends, I'm alredy drunk and yoour words hurrt me. I told you that Moooorah is aan idiot, no matter what yoou think. I told you I was sending you mmy hot pictures if you prove youur love. So far, you have not convinced me oof anything. I'm bored of ssweet talk and bitter lies.
"You changed my woorld with a blink of an eye,
That is soomething that I can noot deny,"

Are tthe lyrics of a goorgeous poem wwritten by Lawrence Hiun (I think)... findd this poem for mee aand write me thee lyrics on a red paper ... the color of loooooooove. I'm waiting to see how great your looooooove is. Ednaa

==================

09.42 - Lagos local time (02.42 in Seattle) - Our "senator", to Edna:
Quote:
My lovely Edna,

I told you yesterday Mr Moorah's case should be put to rest so i have closed that chapter and I will never revisit it again. You are at liberty to hold whatever thoughts or feeling you deem fit about him.

Again I told you it is not compulsory you send me the pictures you promised. If you have changed your mind then let it be. However I also want you to know that you can not throw banner peels to me to entice me. I have developed beyond that stage so it is very important you understand and accept me the way I am. It hurts badly to hear that you would do this or that when I do your bidding. I love you and I would like to be with you but that will be possible if we relate as EQUAL PARTNERS. I do not yield to any form of master vs servant relationship. I detest it and I can never be part of it.

Love you so much.

Richard.

Edna is already too drunk to read the messages, so her answer will come in over 8-9 hours... obviously, she will be dissatisfied with Richie and scold him. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yesterday, very late in the night

- My young lady sent a message to her dear senator Richie:
Quote:
Richie, look, I like you and I think maybe we can have a beautiful relationship. Like any woman, I like to be spoiled and complimented. I asked you to write me a poem because I like those lyrics (I heard a song done so), because I like your hands and because I like your style of writing. Where's the poem written for me? Do you think you can conquer my soul, as my wishes are treated with indifference? Hmm, honey, maybe your wife accepts you to be indifferent and to treat her like an idiot with no feelings, but white women have different expectations from their men. If you want my heart, conquer it! Edna

================

10.26 - Lagos local time

- The young widow wrote a romantic message to the senator ... at the end of the month, Edna will attend a meeting in Cotonou. Perhaps, for this time, the senator will want to meet her? Laughing
Quote:
Richie, it's been more than 12 hours since I asked you to send me a few lines written by your hand and since I opened my soul in front of you.
Instead of being in my bed, well sleeping, I sit and write desperate messages to you. As usual, you are out of town, or your scanner is broken, or your cat eats your tongue.
Mabel laughs at me and always tells me that "Edna, you're wasting your time with that idiot in Nigeria, he's not interested in anything but your money, he does not love you and he will never love you!".

Richie, in the last week of this month I will come again to Cotonou, in Benin, because I have to attend the first General Meeting of Shareholders of the cotton processing plant that I bought in February.
I'll be there for two days at the same Golden Tulip Le Diplomate Hotel and for this time I'll be alone, without Mabel.
Things are getting better if people are face-to-face and eye-to-eye. If you have time for me and if you want to see me to clarify our relationship, you are welcome to share the pillow with me for two nights and to spend two days with me through Cotonou; showing me all the places that I missed in February.

Because I do not want some bad things to remain unspoken between us, I will also sponsor your friend's orphanage, with the same amount that I gave it to him last time. I'll have the money with me on my trip to Cotonou. I'll announce at the hotel reception that I'm waiting for a guest and that's it all. I do not wanna get again involved in dubious stories with idiotic drivers and cellphones whose battery is discharged weird. If you want to see me, then you will do everything to get to me. If not, I will understand everything and I will not insist again!
Millions of kisses, Edna

================

16.57 - From our idiot, a "self-sufficient" message.
Quote:
My lovely angel,

I have always told you it will be my pleasure to be with you. That is still my promise. I also told you I can only do what i can do. I can not go out of my way to do everything you say. I do not have the lyrics you want me to write and send to you. I sent you the ones I had so it is not possible for me to send what I do not have.

As for your friend Mabel I can not join issues with her. She is not in a position to know whether I love you or not so do not be bothered by whatever she thinks. Again I have never asked you to give me money so it is funny to hear that I am looking for your money. Maybe you are telling them you are giving money because your uncle Gerald also said the same thing to me during your trip to Cotonou in December 2017. Please tell them I have not been asking you to give me money and you have never volunteered on your own to give me any money.

Lastly it will be great to be together if we can work out the plans together. I will not undertake a blind trip like the last one. So keep me posted with your plans and I will see how i can fit into it. Now you already have my picture so the question of knowing or locating me is settled.

I love you.

Richard

19.13 - From Edna. Laughing
Quote:
Honey, my soul of loved woman would have appreciated if you had found these lyrics for me. Looks like I asked you too much. I'm somewhat disappointed, my black Adonis.
I think it would have taken you less than five minutes to find them: https://www.poemhunter.com/poem/a-cute-poem-for-a-cute-girl-5/

If you love me and if you want to show me this, then record these lyrics for me on a short video-file.

It's nothing humiliating for a loved man to dedicate a love poem to the woman he loves. I want to see what your words are worth and what a love affair means to you. Kiss kiss, Edna

GreyAmadeus
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This really is a fantastic bait Birlic - just got through reading it all from the start...

I have no doubts that he went to Benin Laughing And he still seems on the hook despite all of his misfortunes.

Can I ask...? has he never asked to speak on the phone? If you've managed to keep all this going and have him so convinced, just with email, then that's even more impressive Very Happy

Easter Egg 2011 Closed lad accounts x28 United Kingdom x46 Malaysia x4 Ghana x2 South Africa United States x16 Japan x2 Switzerland Netherlands x3 x2 Benin Spain x5 Nigeria Burkina Faso Turks and Caicos x3 Ireland Turkey Cambodia Flag France x16
From: "you are the most important and special person in my life as far as this deal is concern"
To: "I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. I WILL APOLOGIZE ONLY FOR YOUR ASS AND BIG HEAD"
...in two weeks - Jean-Pierre
"We have had enough of these irregularities and we are not ready to play along with your antics anymore!" - Robert Lukman
"You are the biggest He Goat. You know what you need? Your Fat mama's ass...to feel good and normal" - also Robert Lukman (to Mr Gom3r)
Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!!! Ahhhhh I don't know why, Birlic, but I can't stand this asshat. His way of speaking down to all your characters, just shows his lack of empathy for anything, or anyone. He is a true sociopath! I don't believe he could be in better hands!

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@GreyAmadeus:

- At the beginning of "our relationship" Laughing he tried to convince me to talk on the phone... but I told him, very clearly: "I know very well that men say something on the phone... and then deny all and claim that I have understood something else ... so in your relationship with me, everything must remain written". Laughing
- After that, he never insisted on this thing.

@Iam Aries:

- Yeap, he is an fucking arrogant bastard, but his tricks have not been successful to 50-year-old men. Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
- Maybe I will be able to send him to Cotonou once more. Directly to that hotel.
- I do not hurry and I do not want to push it... my Edna is upset that she did not get those lyrics written on paper, so she left for a "weekend of pleasure".

Practically, in my real life I celebrate Easter this week and I will not have time and mood to write messages to idiot Richie. Laughing Laughing Laughing

=====================

14.15 - Lagos time

- Our senator wrote to Edna... he tries to look intelligent and sensitive. Laughing
Quote:
My great and most wonderful love and treasure Edna,

I read your email with lots of pain in my heart. The more I try to make you understand me the farther away you seem to be. It is very disheartening and discouraging. Again you do not seem to put into consideration my thoughts and positions in any stand you take. I have tried to explain to you severally that there are thing I can not do either because I an unable to do it or I do not feel it is right. Well I promise to do whatever i can within my limited abilities to make you happy.

You promised to help Mr Moorah's orphanage when we meet in Cotonou towards the end of this month. Again I want to humbly say there is no need for that. I do not want that to be part of our plan so that we can have less distractions. If you really want to help those children then I can tell Mr Moorah to write you officially and make his request so that you can give whatever you have to them before your departure by the end of the month. I can facilitate it this time around to ensure that everything works out smoothly. Mr Moorah told me he sent some papers to your Uncle Gerard in December 2017. I can tell him to assemble them and forward to you with a fresh request. Please let me know your thoughts in this.

Lastly my birthday is coming up on the 30th of this month. I do not have any solid plan at the moment but in the days to come I might be able to know what to do. I do hope you are fine and joyous. I have joy whenever I think of you so you are my great and most wonderful love and treasure.

I love you.

Richard.

- In Seattle is 06.15 AM, so Edna will see the message only later...
- He tells the truth about his birthday ... indeed, we can see from his Driver License (page4) that he was born on April 30, 1965.
- Maybe I will make him a beautiful surprise for his birthday: a love trip in Cotonou. Laughing Laughing Laughing
=================

10.02 - Seattle time

Edna, to her dear senator:

Quote:
Babe, your indifference hurts me badly and Mabel does nothing but to laugh at me and my sufferings. I told her I would show those beautiful love lyrics, spoken by the man I like so much, but for now I have nothing to show her! Because you did not send me anything! Because you are not interested in my person and because you are probably the same as all the other men in my life: superficial, lazy and selfish! I'm sick of all this things!

Please do not remind me of that idiot of Moorah! I do not want to receive anything from him and I do not care about him. He's a lazy idiot and you protect him just because he's your friend. I'll donate $20,000 to those kids when we meet. I'll make you also a surprise for your birthday, an very unexpected gift. Do you like cars? What kind of cars?

I'll take a couple of days off and I'll go ride to my mountain ranch. The horses are faithful animals, who love you sincerely and unconditionally and who never lie to you. A horse that loves you will be honest with you all his life. Not like men! No kisses for you, today. We will talk next week when I'll be back home. Register for me that love poem and send me the video file. I want to see you and I want to hear your voice. Edna

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Our senator, a message full of arrogance:
Quote:
My lovely angel,

How are you doing today?. I guess very well. I also hope you are back or will be back later today. I missed you dearly over the weekend. i am highly addicted to your bashing and sometimes sweet words but all the same I long to hear from always.

You promised to give some money to the kids in Mr Morah's orphanage when we meet in Cotonou later this month. I told you in my last email that i can not be part of such arrangement any more. If you want to give them money I can facilitate it by getting someone to provide a bank account where you can channel your support directly to them. This is the best i can do if you approve of it otherwise we have to close that chapter.

Again you said you have a surprise for me for my birthday. I also told you I do not need any more surprises. All the surprises you had for me in the past never worked out. Yes I love cars but do not think in that direction for me. I do not want any gift that will be sent to Nigeria and later I will be asked to go to east or North African to collect. So I would need a gift if possible that will get tome before my birthday. My birthday comes up on 30th April 2018 so you have to send a gift if you deem it necessary that will get to me latest by the 29th. We will talk more when I get your reply.

I love you.

Richard.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- Edna returned home from her "riding ride weekend" to her personal ranch.
- Obviously, she's upset with Richie, and she does not hesitate to tell her that. Laughing
- Of course, if Richie wants to meet her in Cotonou, then the young woman will again sponsor Moorah's orphanage ... in addition, Edna wants to buy a car. Richie wants to get a car (as a "love gift") on his birthday? Laughing
Quote:
Richie, honey, you really disappoint me! I'm waiting for you to receive a file from where I can see you and hear you how you're saying those love words... like a real love statement!
Instead, you write me again about money and repeat the same story with your idiot friend. Fuck you Richie and fuck your idiot friend!

I told you the same thing the other time, but you seem to learn hard and forget it very quickly. Your luck is that you look good, otherwise you do not seem to be very smart.
All my bank payments are processed through the uncle Gerry's law office, and he has a very bad opinion about you ("that naughty senator-impostor") and about Morah ("that incapable stupid monkey").
What do you think my dear Gerard would say if he finds out that I want to donate another $20,000 to Moorah's orphanage and that I want to offer you $30-40,000 to buy a car?

I think he would say I'm crazy because I want to spend so much money with someone who is not part of the family or a business partner.

I will be in Cotonou on Friday, April 20th. I'm coming with an AirFrance flight (from Paris), in the late evening at 21:05. I'm going back to Paris on Monday night (I think the flight is scheduled at 23:10).
I will be busy only Saturday morning (that is what I have already told you, about that meeting of Cotton facility Shareholders). In the rest of the time I'm free for you and I have nothing scheduled.
I expect you to tell me if you want to meet me and if you accept my gift for your birthday. Do some research and maybe Saturday we can go together to some local car-sellers there in Cotonou to choose your desired model.
I look forward you to send me that video-declaration of your love.
Many kisses, Edna

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

07.32 - Our "senator" Richie, to Edna... It's just my impression, or the senator is frustrated? Laughing
Quote:
My sweet angel,

Why are you so erratic?. You get angry and needless worries for nothing. You told me you were coming back on Monday and I wrote you. I also waited eagerly to get your reply but you did not write. I did the same on Tuesday yet no reply until I got engaged with other things. I do not hang around my laptop 24hours waiting for emails. Please do not mention that name Mabel to me again. If she is your mentor let her be but I do not want you to discuss or call her name again. She is not my friend and I do not need her opinion for anything.

Again I told you there is no need to make promises to me. So far it has been EMPTY promises and surprises so I am never thrilled by such promises and surprises. Let us just plan how we can meet when you arrive next week if I understood you very well. I can not recall one thing you have done to make this relationship work better. Every good thing or plan is just in your mind. Maybe you can remind me of one thing you have done so that we can come to terms with the reality.

I love you.

Richard.

09.01 - Edna's reply: Laughing
Quote:
Babe,

"... Why are you so erratic?. You get angry and needless worries for nothing."
I asked you to do a simple and nice thing for me. I asked you to recite some lyrics, like any man in love.
It is the third time that I ask you, and you ignore my request. So, I'm not upset or angry, I'm just disappointed with you.

"... I do not hang around my laptop 24hours waiting for emails."
This answer profoundly hurts me. Really!
I mean, do you claim that a senator in the Senate Committee on Finance does not check his messages several times a day?
Are you kidding me, or do you think I'm a stupid girl?
You just have the feeling that I'm a naive woman who thinks your fucking lies. Wrong!!!

"... Again I told you there is no need to make promises to me. Let us just plan how we can meet when you arrive next week if I understood you very well."
There is no fucking promise! I just told you what my program is and I wondered if you wanted to see me. Only that!
I will not beg and will not try to arrange anything special. You accused me of things going wrong because of me?
Well, this time you are the one who will have to solve everything. Like a real man, whitout pretending that I made some mistakes.
If you want to see me, you will come to my hotel and you will be with me for two days.

If you do not want to see me, you will invent embarrassing excuses and childish reasons.

"... I can not recall one thing you have done to make this relationship work better."
You are rude and forget things quickly:
- I invited you to spend a holiday with me in Pendjari National Park.
- I invited you to spend a few days with me in Cotonou,
- Every time, you have found reasons not to come and invent hilarious pretexts that I do not even want to remember now.

No kisses for you today! Edna

===============

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Friday

- Our moron, to Edna... a message full of self-sufficiency, but also full of frustration! Laughing
- The idiot suffers because he always has failed to steal the woman's money:
Quote:
My lovely angel,

You yet again amazed and amused me. You said an invitation to meet you at Pendjari National Park. in December 2017. That is correct but I made it clear to you that I would not make because of the high risk involved. Hakim and his gang were attacking and threatening me from all angel but that did not mean anything to you. You also invited me to Cotonou in February and i was at Seme on Saturday 3rd February 2018 and you made a shoddy arrangement that never worked out. I left in anger at about 7.00pm having spent over three hours waiting for the drivers you purportedly sent to pick me. Well how does any of these suggest serious action to make the relationship better. Everything you have do so far has been within your COMFORT ZONE.

You sat in the comport of you hotel and asked me to come. I asked you to send money for the trip since you promised to sponsor it you refused and told me to come with all my receipts so that you could check and vet then make a refund to me. That i told you then was an insult. Again in February you made a very shoddy arrangement You said you sent four different driver's at different hours. The last one you described the car as a "white toyota" that never showed up. At the end of the day it turned out to be that you sent "Four drivers Four idiots" according to your statement. Again you purportedly sent items to Mr Moorah's orphanage. The items were diverted to Niamey Niger Republic instead of Lagos Nigeria. Mr Moorah refused to travel there so he became an IDIOT. Today you are talking to me like a bay and it would seem to you or I have become one MORON..

It does not work that way.You are not helping the situation by incessant complaints. You have to take positive steps that can be seen and not imagined. Now we are planning to meet next week and you would expect me to travel again with my money.. Unfortunately I can not do that. You have to provide the money I need to embark on this trip if you really want me to come. I spent my money in February and you carelessly told me I did not travel to Cotonou. You said i was in my house sending you emails. That was so painful but I had to swallow it so I can not make the same mistake again. I am sure you will take things more serious if you involve your money in it.

This is the piece of my mind. I am very sorry if it hurts you but it is the truth and it is very important I draw your attention to them.

I love you.

Richard.

Of course, the young woman will respond only next week ... the idiot will have to check his messages several times per day, every day, all weekend... Why not? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Iam Aries
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Four drivers Four idiots

I only remember two drivers. I'm probably mistaken, though. Confused

Closed lad accounts - 34

Benin
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic