SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Huge time-waster: Website that continues to load forever

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure if there are tools to support this, but what would be hilarious would be if there were a typing test included, something like this: https://www.typingtest.com/. To verify that they are a real person and not a bot, they would have to type a passage quickly in the time limit, or else the webpage would expire. I'm not sure how fast lads type, but hopefully they can do 60 WPM. Alternatively, it would be hilarious for the captchas to be in other languages like Chinese or Arabic, which would be especially useful for characters from non-English speaking countries, and very frustrating for the lads. I would love to watch a lad try to draw Chinese characters on their computer screen to enter the website, especially if it's something complicated like this: 打喷嚏. I'm not a computer whiz, but there is plenty of potential with the modality you have developed, so great work!

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
michibait
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"GRC's Ultra High Security Password Generator"
https://www.grc.com/passwords.htm

Use all 63 characters or any part of it.
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

just as a fun idea:

the website asks for generating an account in order to display the desired information (for bank details, etc).

and for that, the user needs to read the terms of service (checked if the user scrolls to the end of the terms... like it was with the EULA of win XP) in order to be allowed to put a mark in the checkbox, that it was read and understood).

and, it just continues to load legal texts, like an endless scroller website.
the text can be taken from here: http://legalipsum.com/

Wink

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I LOVE that idea, Robert! I'll see what I can come up with.

I'm not sure about the infinite scrolling, but I could make a series of EULA "sections" that the user needs to accept to continue to the next section. It could either be an infinite loop, or eventually lead to the forever loading page.

I think I'll also make an "everything" page with a captcha, EULA, maybe a password, and finally the forever loading page.

"With regards to the link you sent, we have been trying to access the link. All efforts was proven abortive. The Captcha that was supposed to be used in accessing the link failed to open the link." -David on the Endless Captcha

"I realized it keeps on repeating itself over and over again. I am really disappointed at you." -Phil on the Infinite EULA

Golden Pig Closed lad accounts x1428 x28 Whip Jack Boot
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes, first the captcha. hard to read, but not impossible to solve. just hard enough that the lad needs to try for 5-10 minutes.

then a form that asks for a lot of details, name, address, phone number, picture-upload, etc.

nothing too hard, just a bit annoying.

and then, the legal terms, that keep on loading, and loading... if you embed image files (animated gifs or whatever), scrolling down also means that the website consumes his traffic-volume (there are nearly no flatrates in west africa).

just as a further idea: there is a html5-command to request the GPS-coordinates from the user.

https://www.w3schools.com/html/html5_geolocation.asp

in the case the lad happens to use a phone with gps, then this system can be used to actually get something.

means: the baiter gives an address to the lad, www.yourdomain.com/login/123456, which then is specific to that lad.

this way, the baiter can look up what anyone, who went to 123456, wrote, how much time was spent (and how far down a lad has scrolled), what the coordinates have been, etc.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a proof of concept of the Infinite EULA page.

https://quitesecure.neocities.org/ie/

When a user visits and scrolls to the bottom, it shows a wait spinner and message saying you need to read the terms. Right now it's set to 5 seconds for testing. I'll change it to 35 seconds or longer.

Once the timer is up and the terms are accepted, it goes to the next "section." Right now there are 4, but I will add more. It works like this:
Page A -> Page B -> Page C -> Page D -> Back to Page B

It won't repeat the first page, as I figured that would be the most easily recognized.

"With regards to the link you sent, we have been trying to access the link. All efforts was proven abortive. The Captcha that was supposed to be used in accessing the link failed to open the link." -David on the Endless Captcha

"I realized it keeps on repeating itself over and over again. I am really disappointed at you." -Phil on the Infinite EULA

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought more about something like this:

http://scrollmagic.io/examples/advanced/infinite_scrolling.html

scroll down to the bottom, and the page loads additional stuff.

depending on how mean you are, each segment contains a new gif-file with the size of 1 MB.

this will eat away the lads traffic volume very quickly.

but I have other ideas that I'd like to discuss in private... as these were tools we at 419eater had in the past (deuzer), but that aren't available anymore.

Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got what you were saying about the infinite scrolling. I'm really more of a web designer than a javascript wizard. Maybe I'll look into it for later, but for now hopefully we can settle on something just as effective.

I added more pages to the EULA, set the wait timer to 35 seconds, and embedded an invisible 4K or HD video on each page. Twisted Evil

Also added invisible videos to all of the other pages on the site.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I still think it would be amusing to force lads to draw Chinese characters, but that sounds like it would be hard to implement. Alternatively, they could be asked security questions after each EULA to verify that they are not robots; for instance, the standard password questions like "What is your mother's maiden name," or weirder questions like "Describe the role of turmeric in ayurveda medicine." There are other modalities which exploit this, but it's always funny to see lads answer stupid questions. I have a Google Form with two hundred stupid questions (which I developed with Fi-Manni ages ago) which you can look at if you need inspiration. Great job with this, and I am excited to see where this goes in the future.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Smokes! I just got a lad from the US to spend 50 minutes clicking through 25 pages of EULA. That worked even better than I thought it would. And I think he sent the link to a buddy too.

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

congratulations.

I thought about it a bit more, and how to annoy the lads even more.

let's say, the EULA have just 20 pages, but as you have implemented, there is a 35 seconds delay, and a chance that the website gives an error message, resetting it to page 1. this error-message should happen with a chance of 1/10... unless the lad waits another 35 (+ amount of pages) seconds, then the chance gets lowered to 0. this way, the lad will figure out that he has to wait longer to actually prevent those errors.

but these features should be discussed in the help-board behind login.

Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've created an "Ultimate Time Waster" with a combination of all of the time wasting pages, along with a useless form to fill out.

https://quitesecure.neocities.org/utw/

The flow goes like this:
Captcha -> Captcha -> Form -> EULA -> EULA -> EULA -> Loading (30min) -> Login -> Login -> Login -> Prompt to create an account (back to start)

If you want to skip ahead to see the form, that's here:
https://quitesecure.neocities.org/utw/cuf/

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Loading (30min)

I'm not sure that'll do the trick. lads are known to be quite impatient.

so maybe something else that reqires their attention?

maybe something that involves their presence. a simple sudoku to solve Twisted Evil

as a funny suggestion: have you ever read the shorty bait (it's really long, but worthy). one thing in the bait was, that shorty had to send a form page by page, 15 minutes apart. and the form had enough pages to keep him occupied for over 24h.

it was hilarious.

maybe not as an initial annoyance, but for later, when the lad has to return some sort of form... one page per 15 minutes... maximum 20 minutes or a timeout will happen. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic