SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Huge time-waster: Website that continues to load forever

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whenever you're asked to send an ID or or other information, try linking to the Forever Loading Website: https://quitesecure.neocities.org/

It's really effective! I created it for the sole purpose of combating scammers. The average time on page is over 4 minutes!

There is also a password protected page with no correct password:
https://quitesecure.neocities.org/ip/

And an "endless captcha" page:
https://quitesecure.neocities.org/ec/

And an "infinite EULA" page:
https://quitesecure.neocities.org/ie/

I'd love to see this put to good use!

"With regards to the link you sent, we have been trying to access the link. All efforts was proven abortive. The Captcha that was supposed to be used in accessing the link failed to open the link." -David on the Endless Captcha

"I realized it keeps on repeating itself over and over again. I am really disappointed at you." -Phil on the Infinite EULA

Golden Pig Closed lad accounts x1428 x28 Whip Jack Boot

Last edited by Ben Loding on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not safe baiting, as your personal details can be viewed on https://phxxxxx.com/about/

I would recommend you taking it down and re-hosting it on a server/domain that cannot be linked to a person.

Personal record: 7 hours, 644 questions at SS

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DarthMugu is right. Whilst the chances of someone visiting you in Sparta because you annoyed them with your website are low, why take the chance?

I'll be obfuscating the URL in the meantime. PM me if you want the post deleted or alternatively change the About page and consider hiding the Whois details.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I've made the whois private. What on the about page do you consider TMI? I usually refer to it as a file sharing site or something similar, so it's not associated with myself.

Aside from any privacy issues, is this something that anyone would use?

"With regards to the link you sent, we have been trying to access the link. All efforts was proven abortive. The Captcha that was supposed to be used in accessing the link failed to open the link." -David on the Endless Captcha

"I realized it keeps on repeating itself over and over again. I am really disappointed at you." -Phil on the Infinite EULA

Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Unless that is not your real name and location on the About page, this is unsafe baiting. The site appears to be associated with your real life business, and if that is the case, you probably don't want lads to know who you are and where you live.

I think this is a good idea in concept, and if you could anonymize it fully so it cannot possibly lead back to you, we would definitely put it to good use. But the way it is now, we don't want to put you at risk by directing criminals to a site where they can find your real information.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It took me about 30 seconds to find your FB profile and from there another minute or so to find your full address.

Also, lads don't just have to physically visit you to cause you problems. You could find yourself (or your friends and family since your FB profile is wide open with all your friends shown) being SWATted, reported for pedophilia, fraud, drug dealing or whatever comes to their head.

I would suggest that you totally separate from your business website and register it anonymously then, like Big X said, it would be a useful tool.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I haven't decided for sure if I want to commit to a dedicated domain name, but if I did, what should it look like? A file sharing site, perhaps? Hipster startup? Just something generic?

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Something lads would like would be a good start.

I removed the link in your signature, too, for your safety.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A faulty payment processing service of some kind would be useful. For example, I could tell a lad that I paid for extra security on the western union or money gram transfer, and the clerk said he has to go to this website and enter my name to get the reference number. Then I give him your link and berate him for being an idiot when he complains that he can't get it to work.

That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are other possibilities.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
screwoverdascams
Not quite a Newb

Location: With my 419 guymen feeding my country with pork both black and pink even though its better burnt

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not trying to steal anybody's thunder but I can get servers that are 100% anonymous and you guys can you whatever for including websites however the URL would be be an IP address ex xx.22.206.xxx I remember that was my IP years ago the xs represent random numbers but tell a lad that's some kind of special site I don't see why they wouldnt bite op I could help set that up for you anybody wanting to know how it's untraceable can pm me I'm not giving anything away here

my brother, it will not end well with you because of this - insta chop with mortal
Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've thought about just using an IP. Perhaps that would be better. Anyone have any thoughts?

I did a little searching on available domain names, and here are a few that I came up with:

DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something with "secure" should be included... such as "securesolutions" or "secureinformation" or.. you get the gist. Basically what someone would expect if you were to send him information (ID, MTCN, whatever...) on a secure website.

SMELLY SUBHUMAN SMALL SMALL DICK DICK HARDLY BATH HARDLY SHAVE ARM PITS SMELLY SMELLY GREEDY GREEDY ALL THE TIME TIME TIME - from a loving lad.

I am quite happy to receive such insult from you, since I was the person who looked for you and propose such deal to you; you have every right to insult me in any manner. - Luise Lusaka

U will surfer. I will make sure you surfer and die like animal. - Mrs. Ester Williams aka Mr. Leif Armstrong
Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I've been working on a couple of ideas to take this concept even further. I've created two more variations of the forever loading website.

One is an endless captcha page, where the visitor is asked to fill it in to continue, but the captcha is always invalid.

Another is impossible password, an apparently password protected page. I can see sending someone a ridiculously secure password in an image so they have to type it all out.

With the right implementation, I think these pages can really waste some time!

Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have uploaded the pages to a free web hosting site. Does this work for everyone? Here are the links:

Code:
Forever Loading Website:
https://quitesecure.neocities.org/

Endless Captcha:
https://quitesecure.neocities.org/ec/

Impossible Password:
https://quitesecure.neocities.org/ip/

The 404 page is also the forever loading page, in case anyone wants to customize the url.

Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Getting, 405 Not Allowed even after entering right Captcha.

This was imagined to work on this ways? Anyways, awesome modality. Keep it up.

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for letting me know about the error! I didn't fully test it on this host. It wasn't allowing the post method. It's fixed.

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You realize this is open to Google searches, right?

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a better way to get this out there?

Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can ask a mod to move the thread to HHT.

Senegal
Closed lad accounts x16 x66
DarthMugu
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks good, but I would give them a "normal website", where they have to enter some "ID" in a text field (of course you don't have to use that for anything) and only afterwards they land on one of the endless loading ones.

It might make people suspiciuous that the link is not personalized but just generic.

Gigglesworth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is an awesome idea! I can certainly use something like this to cause some endless frustration. Thanks for the tool pickture! Smile

bitch get me the scan copy or the loan transaction will be cancelled this mint - Mr. Wheaton J0nse

Hey my love, This is too much, Please I really Don't want to lose that Money. If I ever Lose that Money, I will Locate you and I will Kill you and your family too. - M1chael Abrah4m

you are noting but a hole and "LIAR BITCH" - M1chael R1ch, pretending to be D4vid K0fi.
Bort
Elite Baiter

Location: The land of crocodiles, drop-bears and corrupt premiers

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nicely done.

Watching that endlessly loading page frustrated me, and I knew what was going on! The captcha one is excellent too - given the amount of email accounts a lad will have created in their time, they have likely had the infuriating experience of being unable to enter a captcha correctly on many occasions.

The invalid password page probably won't have quite the same utility - unlike the other two, it'll be a lot easier for the lad to pin the blame onto the baiter for not giving them the right password.

Darth Mugu wrote:

It might make people suspiciuous that the link is not personalized but just generic.

Yes, being able to generate a custom URL for each lad would increase the effectiveness, I think.

"After the IRS approved our form i became very joyful and much expectant of the money... now i am feeling so bad about the whole thing", "I feel like crying my eyes out of it sockets" - Ozzy Sand Timer Safari Warri-Lome (w/ Big X)
"GOD WILL GORGE YOU, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW A CRIMINAL LIKE YOU", "I BELIEVE YOU ARE A DEVIL INCANATE", "I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND OF HUMAN ARE YOU" - Rev Nachaat Sand Timer
"god will surely judge you for all you have made me gone through", "STOP PLAYING DIRTY GAMES WITH ME", "OGUN WILL KILL ALL YOU ALL" - Scott Larry Tattoo Sand Timer Safari Benin City-Sokoto

Leaked Emma Watson/Emily Kinney sextape
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant! Cheers!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could link them together. First go through the captcha page which takes a lad randomly to either the password or never ending load page, and if they are patient enough, a timeout back to the beginning.

Could keep a lad going backwards and forwards for a while.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Ben Loding
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A little update on how I've used this. I added a variation of the Incorrect Password page that includes a username, to look more like a real login page. https://quitesecure.neocities.org/ip/login/ This has helped to satisfy lads asking for my banking details, or as an additional security step for money transfer. I will often give them an insanely secure password as an image so they will have to type it all in.

To customize the URL, anything after a question mark can be added without changing the page. For example: ...?file=be4ce6b7de7b1ace7ab83e or ...?id=BR4009211894449 or whatever you can come up with.

I can also look at the web stats, so if you sent a lad to a unique url, msg me and I can give you an IP address, actual location, time spent, etc.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic