SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chuffed

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was happy to receive this the other day.

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Rev xxxxxxx xxxxxx <[email protected]> wrote:
listen if you are here for joke stop before you face rock of God. is
photos are the money you promised to send. no photos for you until you
prove you are for real. you have reported my two church account still
not enough for you. know pictures for you until the money is sent. god
bless you

Jack Boot Closed lad accounts A few Santa Vcamera Sand Timer

"Animal of your type" - Suggestions accepted

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We give the rules here not you sir." - Of course you do laddie.

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how did he find out you reported his accounts? you didn't burn him did you?

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I never do that, I only reported them to a moderator. It's the first time any lad has ever mentioned accounts I have reported. Perhaps with any luck they have been suspended and I am the only person he had given them both to so he may just be putting two and two together. Funny thing is they still keep reply to my emails, perhaps they just want the last word, well that isn't going to happen.

"Please go and hit your penis on the wall or you look for your kind i don't have time for big choppers." - Ouch!

"We have never had to deal with a client like you." - Thanks for the compliment.
Mr Dapper
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recieved this yesterday from the other Lads character in this whole sorry farce (my beautiful orphaned future wife who has a $11,700,000 inheratance) This has been going on for just over a month with sometimes several email exchanges a day regarding the Western Union problems I am experiencing. what amazes me is it has taken that long to get to this stage. "She" does have a piont, perhaps I should get a life.

Quote:
Good and thanks also never contact me again. Is only a fool will fail for your traps. God will judges you as. Go away with dam money.... I will need to visit hell to get code for the money deaf like you send. What wrong getting the code to me through mail. You need my number. Your words just a pure scammers alert. Get life and never contact again. Woooooo. Only a fool will fail for your traps. Never contact again and you will die.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic