SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Most Effortless Piggy Ever?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In my catcher account today:

Quote:

IPLC TRUST BANK
IPLC BANK BUILDING 6TH FLOOR,
P.O. Box 267, Cotonou
BP 01, Benin Republic.

Our Ref: STB/IPLC/jBl/0zx/17

This is to alert you that we received your fund worth the sum $17,000,000 from the Bank of Benin Republic,we apologies for the delay of your payment and all the inconveniences it might cause you, Meanwhile we were having some minor problems with our payment system which in all case not meeting up with fund beneficiary payments, we apologies once again.From the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with federal Government your name was discovered as next on the list out of the 11 outstanding, contractors who have not yet received their payments during the 3 years tenure of the previous administration in office please bear with us for making this initial contact through email.Meanwhile, a woman came to this bank a few days ago with a letter claiming to be your true representative. Here is her information’s below.

Name: Mrs.B* K*
Bank name: Citibank , Arizona , USA .
Account Number: *****
Routing number: *****
Swift code#:*****

Please do reconfirm to this bank as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you or not so that the federal government will not beheld First national Bank usa for paying into wrong account, if this woman is not your representative, you requested to fill and send this information’s for verification purpose so that your fund valued ($17,000,000) will be remitted in to your nominated bank account.Kindly reconfirm to the bank the following

1 Your Full Name:
2. Your Current Address:
3. Occupation.
4. Your telephone numbers and fax.
5. Banking details.
6. Age and Sex .
7. Scan copy of your valid ID card.

As soon as this information is received with valuation fee of $359 which will reconnecting you to the ready wire transfer online with Citibank after you pay this fee , your funds will be paid to you through our online banking system We shall proceed to issue all payments details to the said Mrs.B* if we do not hear from you within the next three working days from today.We are sorry for any inconvenience the delay in transferring of your fund must have caused you.We knew you had paid in the pass but this time there is no other fee after this reconnection bill Act. Pay it and get your fund.

YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE IS HIGHLY NEEDED IN THIS RESPECT.

Best Regard,
Foreign Remittance Director.

That was easy. Very Happy

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere

Last edited by Lake Amour on Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you have received this as a initial mail, it could be a fake account.I have received few, and in the end, they were fake.

However, if it is real then congrats on easy pig Very Happy

WELL THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS OLD FOOL GO AND ASK YOUR FUCKING STINKING OLD PUPSY MUGU GREEN BASTARD. - Mr David Mark
"I will fight with my last blood to make someone else the beneficiary of this fund. I never know you both are this stupid" UBA Bank fun with partyworm.
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is a fake. Re-read what the lad is trying to do. They are saying:

Quote:
a woman came to this bank a few days ago with a letter claiming to be your true representative. Here is her information’s below.

<snip>

Please do reconfirm to this bank as a matter of urgency if this woman is from you or not

They will then want you to say, "No, my info is..."

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the SWIFT code even well-formed? (SWIFT codes and routing numbers do not need to be redacted, as they identify a bank, not an individual.) I once got something (I don't remember if it was an usurper's bank account, but it could have been) with "BB.BB" as a SWIFT code.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It may very well be fake but I submitted it anyway.

But bware419ers knows far more than I! I couldn't believe it was the first time I had seen that in an initial email.

Sister Mary is being inquisitive.

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here

Safari Team Humphere
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lake Amour wrote:
I couldn't believe it was the first time I had seen that in an initial email.

Here are examples:
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=341644
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=338448
https://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&p=300695
https://www.scamwarners.com//forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=103867

ETA: Padme also reminded me today that at least one lad in Greatest Hits was known for using a similar format.

"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm afraid, it's fake.

but I guess, you can have some fun with him: tell him, you have sent a thousand dollars to that account to test it. and set up a second mail address and pose as a lad, who either has set up the bank account in said bank with that specific account number, or that he has the hacking skills to modify the bank account in his email, while it is being sent. thank him for the easy money, and that "you" will handle it from there.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, shucks. Thanks all. Sister Mary is on him and has discovered he has a serious attitude problem. She's working on fixing it. Very Happy

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy needs an attitude adjustment. Have at him:
Subject line: Re: Read & reply this mail (not spam message)

He uses Google extensively as a warning.

Safari Team Humphere
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I masked the email address since you said the lad likes to Google.

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

:faceslap: Thanks again.

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You are as evil as devil,
what is this on website,
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=284110, you are a
joker. I hate you for your evil work.

Another fan! I may have to retire Sister Mary for a while. I'll hit him up with another character.

ETA - Obviously it wasn't my goal to lead him here, but you have to google pretty specifically to reveal that thread in google. That said, the orphanage is about to move! Pack up kids!

Safari Team Humphere
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must have been baiting the same guy in two different baits as the blessed sister just got another similar message in another bait. Hmmph....

She's going on vacation for a while.

Safari Team Humphere
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ That's too bad you got rumbled. It happens from time to time, no matter how cautious you are. Oh well, there are always more lads out there. Pick another one and start again.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I dropped him but apparently his "discovery" of me has led him to use the dear Sister's email to spam the hell out of the internet and sign up for every mailing list there is. Hmmph...

Safari Team Humphere
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic