SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Reverend Eze - "Sand Timer" & 4 Safari trips

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the feedback! It is quite impressive how committed he is. Although he doesn't mention this as much anymore, he used to constantly say how long he has worked with us (ONE YEAR AND EIGHT MONTHS), and how that means he's finally given up on us. That's never the case. Hopefully we can make that TWO YEARS AND EIGHT MONTHS, or even longer. Nothing to Mikey today, as I'm guessing he's more focused on Fabienne's "betrayal".

On another note, for the next five weeks or so I'll be a bit less active than usual. I'll still check emails and the forum, but I may not have the opportunity to post more than once or twice a week. I'll email any developments to Birlic to post for me, so don't worry about that.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ezze wrote:
that why your husband ran before you kill him with fuck.

I was reading that ^^^ aloud to a coworker and our boss walked in...we had some 'splaining to do...

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Well, we have another 2 funny messages from our boy:
Quote:
With this last email from you is another prove, I will spread it to Romania by Monday. You are a big fucking chief useless idiot woman. Your husband left you because of your evil. I must exposed your nakedness odd pussy looking for whom to spoil his carrier bastard foolish old cargo.

and
Quote:
God will punish you for eating what you did not labored for prostitute

Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Of course, Fabienne will be bussy until Monday morning. Twisted Evil

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a thought: as Fabienne is still technically an employee of the company, she forwards the emails to Claude/upper management complaining about sexual harassment. This news would only come out once Ezze submits his revised video and everything. Obviously, the council sees no reason to give money to someone who abused an employee with sexual language. However, the council is kind: they will maybe give Ezze an exception should he apologize to Fabienne, in video form, for insulting her so much. He will not want to do this. So then there's no money. Peter then gets word of this (maybe through hacking someone's email), and then offers Ezze a position in his gang with a salary to compensate for his money lost. As Peter realizes that Ezze is trusted, or at least has access to people inside the company, Peter instructs Ezze to serve as a mole, or maybe he finds another business for Ezze to infiltrate. Either way, Ezze is stuck: if he does not apologize to Fabienne, he needs to work with Peter or lose everything. But if he acts as a mole, Ezze will fail at his mission somehow (perhaps by failing to go on a safari) and is kicked out. Peter then anonymously tips off the shipping company about Ezze's deceit, and then he is left with nothing. Alternatively, if he apologizes, Peter continues causing trouble, or Fabienne doesn't think his apology is real (she thinks he only cares about his money), so she sabotages him in some other way.

Another thing we could do is somehow steer him back to the church in some way, but I have not thought about exactly how we would do this. Perhaps if the council does not rule in his favor, the money is transferred back to the church; Ezze must then work with the church to earn his money again.

"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

birlic copied that wonderful rant message to me in skype, while I was away.

this is ingenious, he is full of hate for fabienne.

and tomorrow, matt will write a mail to ezze Very Happy

EDIT, next day:

matts message to ezze.

Quote:

EDIT: and his reply, ezze, master of long mails and detailed explanations:

Quote:

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Our idiot sent the above text (message from Matt), to Fabienne, with the comments:
Quote:
Please forgive me and tell me where my money is so that we can close this chapter. I had intention to extend the issue to Postumier if you do not tell the truth. and i will also tell Matt the matter since you have pleaded for forgiveness with telling him what the problem or your real confession is. Ezze

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like a real, heart-felt apology to me! I'm sure Fabienne will think the same way. Of course, the money is in the hands of the council who's meeting on Friday to hear Ezze's case. And of course, he hasn't redone the video yet, so things aren't looking good for him.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

eze doesn't understand.

she performed with matt the holy sacrament of confession.

this means, the holy lamb HAS FORGIVEN her. past tense.

but matt asked eze to forgive fabienne too (with this message, a reasonable man should understand: matt knows more than that, but it was part of a confession, so he can't tell about it). yet, we are talking about eze.

I have crafted a message fabienne to eze, birlic will review it, alter it, and send it Very Happy

there will be fun inside Very Happy

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday

- Fabienne to Ezze... she read all yesterday's messages and decided to tell everything to Ezze, whom she loves Laughing ... her tone is calm and resignedly. Fabienne also indicates where Peter is hiding. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Good morning my dear Ezze, good morning my love!
I was at the confession yesterday, with bishop Matt Eagle. He listened carefully to my words and I felt so safe. His forgiveness of the Holy Lamb freed my soul.
I have to tell you something very important. This false Ezze Emmanuel, Peter Osouja, I really regret what I have done, I want to ask you for forgiveness. Ohh Ezze, your hard words did hurt me sooo much!
At one point, when I was in the shower, he was on the phone with somebody... I could not understand everything, but he clearly said, that the other person on the phone should go to his home in Onipanu.
I now think, that is Peters home in Lagos. Maybe you can figure out, where it is. I understood that this other person needs to drive through Association Avenue, then turn left to Coker Road and then turn left to Commonwealth Road.
From there, I am not sure, I heard something about "turn left, turn left". Our dear bishop Matt also showed me a picture of a man in front of a pyramid made of sandbags. I believe, I have seen that man in Cotonou in that window reflection.

Please Emmanuel Ezze, forgive me for my blindness. I was so dumb. I realized that I made something wrong, when the $15,000 disappeared.
I feel emotionally stredded in hash conditions, and I need your redemption to move forward. Can you forgive me, can you love me? Fabienne

======

07.14 - One hour later, manager Claude wrote to Ezze.
Quote:
Dear Ezze Emmanuel,

What is happening with you? I did not get any answer to my last Friday message.

I want to know if you've already started to remake the video-testimony because the Honorable President Willoughby will want to know the details of this story.

I'm waiting for good news from you, because things do not look very good now. If things go well then we will be able to pay the money until Friday. Everything depends only on you.

Next week, I want to take a few days to go with my wife in an exotic vacation, so I'd like to know that I've solved this delicate problem with refinancing of your compensation.

Claude
======

13.33 - Our moron answered to Fabienne... he ask for money, of course. Laughing
Quote:
If that is the case you have to give me $1,000 from the $4,000 since you have realized your mistakes. and we can forget what has happened and move forward. I really that money to solve my big problems let me know and i will give you payment info to send it to me.

Ezze

- Fabienne, to Mr. Idiot:
Quote:
Good afternoon my dear!
I do not have the money anymore because they were stolen by Peter in that morning when he left my apartment. I wanted to ask you to lend me $ 1,000 until next month. Did you get those $40,000 from Mr. Claude?
Fabienne

I'm very convinced he'll get very angry. Maybe we get some "special" phrases! Laughing Laughing Laughing

14.54 - Ezze wrote to Fabienne:
Quote:
Dear Fabienne Kokoura

You have started again asking of the money that has not been even approved by your company? your behaviors made me to think you did not gave that money to anybody. How can i trust you now? That is the biggest problems am having right now with you. You said somebody like me came to you in your apartment in Abuja and you him the whole money.

I will rather tell Mr. Claude to forget the money if it will result to go to Abuja and collect the money if the board approved it. You betrayed your proposal not knowing you have another evil plans. But no problem go your way bye.Ezze

======

15.18 - Ezze wrote to Mr. Claude... muhahahaha! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear Claude Postumier,

I was speechless when i got your disappointing message. In the beginning you told me to write a statement report about the whole thing that has happening till date.

After few days you came back again said i should do thing in video filming statement in outside. so that the board will approve the money and i did as you said, when it was too late mike said the video was not cleared that i have to do it again in the room after you said outside, what kind of things is that?

You have already told Koroura about the money and they have started new plans strategy to stole the money again once your company send it to her. That woman is not worthy to trust with what i have seen in her. But let me say this once again, If it will result for me to go to Benin again or Abuja to meet any of your regional manager you rather forget the payment.

There is no way i can lie to change my voice or during the video add more because of money. I have done what you requested from me but you did not believed me. All i got is disappointing messages.

I prefer to take the document to my legal office for notarization, and i have not even fix all the events which can also contain more several pages, I can even write it as book and give the publisher to publicize it for me.

Since your branch has started working in Abuja, The Nigeria bar association will file this matter in lawsuit. I see this problems as endless and am tired with all this disappointment for the past 8 months fake promises with different stories.

Brother Ezze

==============

15.38 - Fabienne reply to Ezze:
Quote:
Good afternoon!
You're still offending me.
I've finished any kind of discussion with you.
You will need me when Mr. Postumier sends out the $ 40,000.
I will make you regret all these ugly words you have told me!

Fabienne

Last edited by Birlic on Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! He's very mad right now. Mike added on more:
Quote:
I am also perplexed by all these delays. All I hear about are complaints, complaints, complaints. You do not seem to want to redo the video, despite this being the only way the council will look favorably on it. I really don't think you have a choice here: you must film the video again inside, while speaking clearly. I do not think there is any room for compromise here, especially this close to our deadline. You have delayed for three weeks now, and we have nothing for our testimony. Has some weird juju spell addled your mind? Has Peter somehow cursed you into indolence and sloth? I just need you to redo the video. I sent you a link to a very nice video that you can use to improve your speech so people can understand what you say on the council. I will be waiting for good news.

I notice that he said that he wants to publish the events of this story. There are probably some people here who wouldn't mind helping Ezze do this.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

james is back.

and he has an offer.

let's see if ezze bites.

Quote:

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL!

17.40 - Manager Claude, to our idiot... I really miss a classic dollachop, by the bank transfer. So:
Quote:
Dear Ezze Emmanuel,

Perhaps I was not quite clear in the expression:
- I told you to make a qualitative video-shot in which the sound could be heard clearly.
- You had 2 weeks for that video statement.
- You sent that video-shot the last day. Video has poor sound quality.
- I managed to get a postponement of the decision, with the hope that you will send the requested material.

If you do not send a qualitative video-testimony, with a very good sound, then Board will not allow payment.
I have approval to make payment by bank transfer, so you will not have to go anywhere.

Claude

I'm sure Peter will be able to hijack the money! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuesday

- It seems that our idiot want to make a NEW video-testimony. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Good Morning Claude Postuumier,

I have read your message and i will try to redo the video once again in quality sound. When is the meeting coming up? Since that video is not cleared i will do it again in room as mike said so that the board will hear it clearly. Thanks for your help by trying to resolve this delicate problems personally by bank wire transfer which is the best and simplest way to avoid another excuses by regional managers.

Brother Ezze

- Claude's reply:
Quote:
Dear Ezze Emmanuel, let me explain again:

- it does not matter where the shot is made (inside or outside) IF the result is the one you want: excellent video and sound quality!
- make sure that the movie looks good and sounds good... be sure there it's a complete history of all the events!
- we have a new meeting on Friday (not related to your request, but all Board's members participate and I can insist to discuss this issue too).
- next week I want to go with my wife in a short vacation for a few days. I would love to know that your problem is solved.
- I received the approval to make the payment through the bank, so I will need payment details of your bank account.
- ideally, you should send the video latest on Wednesdays and Thursdays, so we can see it before Friday's session.

Claude

- After the idiot sends us another video, I'm going to tell him that the Accounting Department insists that the payment is made only in Ezze Emmanuel's bank account ... NOT in another bank account opened on behalf of another person! Twisted Evil
- Of course, in the end we will accept the payment to be made in another account... but we've been having fun with the idiot for a few more days! Laughing Laughing Laughing

============

09.04 - One hour later, our "master of explanations" wrote to Claude. Laughing
Quote:
Ok! Thanks. Ezze

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mikey:
Quote:
If you really think you could film it outside and improve the sound quality, then you could do that, but I would strongly recommend filming it inside unless you want to do it a third time. Do it in a room, enunciate your words, and be as thorough as possible. We cannot afford to have to do this again, and the council is in no mood for playing games. Have I made myself clear? I will expect the video tomorrow or Thursday.

I really doubt that unless he spends a lot of time on this, that he could make a video that's good enough for us. I mean, it's never good enough for us, but at least something passable. I guess Ezze's most cooperative in the morning after he's slept and had a chance to refresh himself.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our idiot wrote to Mikey... Tomorrow, or Thursday at the latest, we'll see our idiot again telling everything that's happened to him in recent months. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Mr. Mikey Neuberry,

OKay! I will try to increase the sound quality since my voice is low because i cannot afford to do it third time.

Thank you once again!

Brother Ezze

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this is just a recreational mail to him, just to scare him.

Quote:

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wednesday

- Mikey wrote to Ezze:
Quote:
I will be looking forward to that. Do not disappoint.

=============

Next Days Scenario:

- If the idiot will send us his new video footage, then we will approve the payment of $40,000 in his bank account.
- Obviously, our Ezze will ask us to pay the money in that account (Amaechi_C._Grace).
- Obviously, the Legal Office of TSC will refuse to accept payment to be made into a bank account that is not open on behalf of "the beneficiary of the compensatory amount" aka Ezze Emmanuel.
- The good Manager Claude will go on vacation, so I'll invent a new character, from the TSC Accounting Service: Miss NancyDoLorres. Laughing
- After a few days of fun with the idiot, finally, Mr. Abraham (Legal Advisor at TSC Legal Office) will accept to pay the money into that AmaechiGrace account.
- Terrorist Peter Osouja will penetrate the TSC computers and hijack the money into another bank account. We have a new succesfully Dolla-chop! Laughing

At the same time, I want to little spice up the story and try to make even more frustration for Ezze:
- as everyone knows, a full delegation from the MUIE church was visiting Abuja... Bishop Matt presented their achievements and local projects.
- Before going home, Cardinal Gherasim gave an big envelope to Bishop Matt and told him to keep him safe until Ezze came to take him.
- The envelope contains a lot of money ($100,000)... but this is a big secret! Ezze can not tell Matt what the contents of that envelope is! The only way to get the envelope is to go to Abuja.
======

09.10 - From the TSC Accounting Office, miss Nancy wrote to our idiot:
Quote:
Hello Mr. Ezze,

Mr. Postumier from the Customer Care Department told me to take care of all the details of your future payment.
I'm Miss Nancy, from the Accounting Office, and I need complete details of your personal bank account.
I reserve the right to return with further clarifications and requests.

Respectfully,
NancyDoLorres,
1'st Junior Accountant

- Nancy is young and romantic, so this is also reflected in her messages... I chose the right "theme" for his emails. Laughing Laughing Laughing
======

09.50 - Manager Claude confirmed the message from Nancy:
Quote:
Dear Ezze Emmanuel,

One of our colleagues, Nancy from the finance department, will contact you regarding payment details.

Claude

======

10.05 - Our Ezze is come back to us:
Quote:
Dear Nancy DoLorres,

Thanks for the update from Mr. Postumier the Customer Care Department. I will back to you with the payment details.

Thanks once again

Brother Ezze

and
Quote:
Dear Claude Postumier Good Morning,

Yes! She has done that already, and i will send her the payment details after the filming of the video today or tomorrow.

Thanks and God bless you

Brother Ezze

======

10.41 - Miss Nancy (junior accountant) reply to last Ezze's message:
Quote:
Hello Mr. Ezze,

Ok, I will wait for your answer.
I understand that this payment will be made no earlier than Friday after Board meeting, or Monday in the early hours of the day. So there is no rush on my side.

Respectfully,
NancyDoLorres,
1'st Junior Accountant

======

11.01 - Manager Claude, to our Ezze... some last indications. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Ezze Emmanuel,

Please pay attention to the details, so that no further adjustments are needed:

1) The text you read will have to be complete, because I will prepare some "Case Graphic Presentations" to which I will attach the printed text of the statement that you previously sent.
2) So, I ask you to be careful to respect EXACTLY the text that you previously send and not to miss important data or details in your story. Did we understand?
3) If you're shooting somewhere indoors, you have to be careful that there is enough light there and an excellent sound, so our Board members can see you and hear you in good conditions.
4) This additional compensation will be given to you as a Reverend (this remedial action is religious in nature), so it is indicated that a large banner with the name and logo of the Church to be visible on the back wall behind you.

Please confirm that you understand my message and please respect all the issues enumerated by me.

I wish we can conclude this operation Friday, after the Board meeting will be finished.

Claude

======

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing for me that hasn't already been posted. Somehow I think that Ezze won't be happy about the church banner, but I'd be satisfied even if he didn't do that as long as the video was high-quality.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thursday

- Our Ezze was very silent in the last few hours... I hope he's making THE NEW MOVIE! Laughing Laughing Laughing
- We're trying to prepare the twist with that money ($100,000) that's hidden in the envelope that secretary Elephterie left in Matt's safe. In Abuja. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear Brother Ezze

How are you today, is everything okay?

Secretary Elephterie left for you an envelope of documents and told me to give you if you come here to Abuja. Father Elephterie told me there were some papers and letters, do you know something about?

Yours Matt

======

MrMystery314 wrote:
...Somehow I think that Ezze won't be happy about the church banner...

Well, you are right! Laughing Laughing Laughing

10.25 - Our idiot, to manager Claude:
Quote:
Sir,
This another additional request with banner with the name and logo of the Church.
Today is the last day for the video you could said it earlier since. the church banner will have to be prepare before now is too late to do it unless delay.
Ezze

- My immediate answer. Twisted Evil
Quote:
Dear Ezze Emmanuel,

Our Honorable Board members are informed that you are Reverend of a Church, so that's why there are all the requirements for decent clothing, Bible and banner. Nothing complicate for you!

It is enough to print a large church logo and church name on some sheets of paper. One big letter on a sheet of paper... so, several sheets, glued to the wall next to each other, will create the church name. It's very easy.

Claude

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

well... Very Happy

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

11.27 - Our idiot, to Claude:
Quote:
Maybe you will tell them to postponed the meeting so that i can the banner. meanwhile the MUIE church banner is not fully established in Lagos but already established in Abuja. Father Elephterie and his excellency is not happy with delays of establishing the Lagos parish due to what has been happening. The electronic material sent to Lagos parish was used in Abuja parish. I have to use my church banner because it will take few days to get because you didn't informed me on time.Ezze
- Claude:
Quote:
Dear Ezze Emmanuel,

If you want to postpone the Board's decision, it's just your choice.

The next meeting will take place in July, at a later date.

Claude
Twisted Evil
======

13.41 - Our moron, to Claude... he is complain about "the Church banner". As usual, they wait until the last minute. Laughing
Quote:
Decent clothing and Bible is okey for the filming the video.
Is too late to get the banner since the meeting holds tomorrow and you did not say it on time.
I want to do the video now or should i forget about it since there is no banner?
Ezze

- My reply to him:
Quote:
Dear Ezze Emmanuel,

I insist to solve the problem tomorrow. I already talked to some of the Board members, so we do not have any surprise.

So, I'm waiting for you to send the full movie. If there are several parts, send them separately.

Claude

======

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Our idiot has uploaded 9 videos to youtube but has set them "private"!
Ofcourse, as we all know, he is a perfect idiot!

- Ezze:
Quote:
Here are the complete videos View Them one after the other

9 dead links <snip>

- Claude:
Quote:
Dear Ezze Emmanuel,

Something is wrong. The movie files cannot be opened.

Tell me the user name with which the movies have been uploaded to Youtube.

There might be a setup issue. They should not be "private".

Claude

- Ezze:
Quote:
I choose private maybe that is the problem. What will i choose to re-upload up it? is it public unlisted scheduled which one can i use?

- Claude:
Quote:
Dear Ezze Emmanuel,

Yes, that's the problem.
All you have to do is set the "Public" profile for each of them. From the settings options.

That we can see them. It must not be loaded again.

Claude

- Ezze:
Quote:
What can i do with this?

- Claude:
Quote:
Dear Ezze Emmanuel,

1) Open the youtube page with the first movie.
2) On the left, under the movie, there are several buttons.
3) The first Button (in left side) is "Info & Settings" (he look like a pen).
4) Click on it and go to the movie settings page... there, choose profile "Public" (instead "Private") and then push the "Save" button.

For each of the 9 parts should be done the same.
Claude

- Ezze, sending another "dead" link:
Quote:
check this if is okay.

- Claude:
Quote:
No, is not OK!
Try yourself!
Log out from Youtube and try to see it.

- More & more fun... our idiot:
Quote:
I have log out and login but look what it saying, The video is a duplicate of a video you already uploaded.

- Claude:
Quote:
You do not have to upoad the movies once again!
You only have to change the settings from the movies already uploaded!
I explained to you how to do it: "Info & setting" - from "Private" to "Public".

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/157177?hl=en-GB&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop

Go to your Video Manager.
Find the video that you want to change, then click Edit.
In the 'Privacy Settings' drop-down menu, choose Public.
Click Save changes.

MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is quite dense, but I think we established this already. How did he have no issues with the other videos, but issues with these? I'm guessing his friend helped him with the others, but left Ezze all by himself this time. I'm typing this during a break in class, but I'll be looking forward to seeing his new videos, with his beautiful church banner, in a few hours. Chances are that they will still be incomprehensible, but I guess you can't have everything. Mikey will be available to give more feedback later tonight if they are configured correctly then.

Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- Ezze, our clever & smart reverend:
Quote:
Sir, I have tried it but not working. It still saying private. I can give you the account user name and password if you need it.

- Claude:
Quote:
Ok, let's try it. Tell me what they are:
Username =
Password =
Tomorrow, after the Board's meeting, you will be able to change your password again. Okay?

Claude

- Ezze... WTF? Laughing
Quote:
this settings check and tell me where to click this

Welcome
Sign-in & security
Signing in to Google
Device activity & security events
Apps with account access
Personal info & privacy
Your personal info
Contacts
Manage your Google activity
Ad Settings
Control your content
Account preferences
Payments
Purchases, subscriptions & reservations
Language & Input Tools
Accessibility
Your Google Drive storage
Delete your account or services
About Google
Privacy Policy
Help and Feedback

- Claude:
Quote:
Dear Ezze Emmanuel,

When you Sign-In to Youtube, what user and what password do you use?

Claude

======

19.55 - Claude, to Ezze:
Quote:
Dear Ezze Emmanuel,

It's already too late for me and I have to go home to my family.

I am embarrassed to see your level of incompetence and the fact that you have repeated the same mistake as last time: You waited until the last day, so that things become critical.

If you did not solve this problem until tomorrow morning, then you will take full responsibility for the failure of the operation.

Claude

- Ezze:
Quote:
Another dead link

- Claude:
Quote:
The same error. You are not serious.
I'm sick of this childish behavior.

Claude

- Ezze:
Quote:
Sorry i have been trying it. I will send the user name and password for the account so that you can login it in and correct the errors.

======

- More & more fun... our Ezze is indeed retarded.
- I really do not understand how he can earn money from scamm schemes. Laughing
Quote:
Okey! let me give you the gmail account and password so that you correct the errors. I am not used to youtube that is why i find it difficult.

- Claude:
Quote:
I'm waiting. But not for long time!
Twisted Evil

Last edited by Birlic on Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lehigh Guy
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suggestion:

Have one of the church-affiliated contacts leak information to Ezze that the Church has been hushing up news of an ongoing lawsuit against them, filed by a Frenchman whose experience has been quite similar to Ezze's. The insider just found out that he lawyer's examination of Church officials and the victim were astoundingly clear, clever and effective. He turned the Romanian court from sympathetic to openly hostile to the Church.

The decision is expected very soon, and senior church officials worry because the lawyer was spellbinding. If they lose, the bad publicity will tarnish their reputation and might also have some of their "most prominent" (read that as "most wealthy") leave.

After a few days the contact should tell Ezze that the court ruled in favor of the victim, awarding him $360,000 Euros. The Romanian Government forced payment that same day via direct bank-to-bank transfer from Church to the victim's account. The only concession the Church got was that in exchange for immediate and full payment, a gag order will remain on all involved, including the victim regarding all matters of entire suit and court record. Church officials are relieved: the monetary loss was a small price to pay for the silence.

Oh and did I forget to mention, the lawyer always agrees to getting only 5% of whatever the victim was awarded, and then only if the suit was won.

Now introduce a new lawyer / barrister character, Labăr Bulangiu, or some such and give Ezze his contact information or have him introduced to Ezze.

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

"I swear with my living GOD I SERVE BY WHATEVER FIND HOLY ...THIS IS TRULY HOLY HAND JOB I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT YOU”
_______
Am surprise you are west-ting this much time and you know that your daughters life is astake ... I see it strange, something is fishing."
_______
"If You Are A Sinner That Means You Will Go To Hill. Repaint ..."
_______
"you son a beach , bastard , you will die by gun, ogun will kill you [a dozen death threats snipped] ANY PLANS YOU HAVE PLANNED EITHER TO RUB ME OR ANY OTHER THING , YOU WILL DIR BY OGUN BYE" -- One truly pissed off lad.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic