SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first try.....new car winner

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dtdewaddict
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't mind if you monopolize! I am so enjoying reading this and getting ideas. My guy was no fun. I told him I was going to CVS to use moneygram on Saturday, but I still haven't gotten back to him yet with a reference number.
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hey, there are some incredible stories on the forum! I recommend you read carefully everything.
It will consume you for a long time, but believe me everything is worth it! clapping

You will find here some exceptional ideas, you will find twists of the situations, you will find many many funny ways to annoy idiots... all this, mixed with a dose of imagination, will give you the most pleasant surprises. Laughing

I, for example, claimed that I fell in love with one of my idiots and got nudity from him!
As my character was an old cardinal for almost 90 years! Laughing

The general idea is to waste the time of these idiots so that they can not deal with real victims.
Obviously, if this is also very funny, then everything turns into a story of great success!
Be creative, try to tell them the most incredible things you can imagine... they do not conceive the world as we know, so you will have a good chance that your stories will be accepted!
Further, it depends only on you and your luck! Laughing

(Sorry for my english, I'm not native.)

Ok, let's get back to business... Hakim, the Nigerian car dealer, writes to the old bishop:
Quote:
HERE IS THE CORRECT AMOUNT

1 FOR 20 CARS............. $ 1800, TOTAL $36,000, YES
2 ONE TOYOTA VAN...... $ 54,995 YES
3 20 TOYOTA VAN....... $ 35,995 TOTAL $719900 YES
4 STICKER AND WORKMANSHIP $ 340 TOTAL $ 6800 YES
TAOTAL
$762700 USD
YES
Also once all the money are paid, there is no ,and there will be no additional or hidden fee again, because our lawyer will issue what we call a sale agreement form, of which the both parties will sign and in there, you will see the area that state no additional charges involve after the agreed amount payment is paid.email for me to be sure you understand it all

It is obvious that I will want to study very carefully all the documents prepared by their "lawyer".
I'm sure I will have a few things I will want to change, so the "lawyer" will work again on the papers.
In many cases, our idiots are not able to write these documents, but they ask for help from other idiots... and, obviously, they have to pay for "creative" work. Laughing
We have a win-win situation:
- idiots spend some money, or left with debt on other idiots,
- we are having fun. Laughing

My old bishop:
Quote:
Hakim, good evening!

Everything seems to be fine for me! I accept the prices communicated here!
You can consider that we have a successful agreement!

Please, can you estimate the length of time until I can read the lawyer's contract? I'll need a scanned draft so I can send it to my church attorney.
I do not think there will be any problem, but you already know that lawyers are "hyenas" that eat money under all conditions: for good and for bad. But, hmm, that's life!

I will also need from you a complete business plan for this operation & all support documents:

- terms of delivery
- transporting estimated time
- car insurance during transport,
- invoice for sticker workmanship,
- final bill for all the vans
- our Contract of Sale
- other papers and various documents

On the basis of all these documents, I will draw up the loan file to the bank.
Gerald Minhaturian, our banker, assured me of the support of his bank and I am convinced that the credit granting formality will not take more than a few days (as long as I can present all the required documentation). Tomorrow I will go to the bank for the first preliminary talks on granting this loan.
Please let me know the entity that will issue the bill and who will receive the money.
You (CHEKI CAR CENTER LTD - NIGERIA) or Monica (A.E.S. SHIPPING COMPANY)?
I will need to know all this details.

Gum beannaicheadh Dia thu!

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hereby authorize you to monopolize away! I want to hear every juicy detail! Sounds like you have "Monica" eating out of your hand.

I have spent an entire week arguing about whether or not "she" can cash an international money order (that I supposedly mailed to her last week) in Nigeria. Her "manager" (=evil oga) does not want to accept that form of payment, so "she" is stuck in the middle of our argument about it. However, she has promised some fresh bacon early next week. Seems they have to scrounge up another bank account. That's ok. I can wait. Laughing

Although, he seems to have skipped to the part about the legal documents and has upped the amount of money I have to send. This will no doubt result in many new questions and more delays.

Quote:
Madam good morning and how are you today?well like i told you that i will email you today to let you know about how to resolve this issue ,here is what our manager said , i know you don't like him that much but he is the one in charge so i do not have much choice so forgive me for all the troubles we are given you, now he said , since there is a misunderstanding on the payment, of which the company can not accept the money order you send and he also insist you cancel it because the company will not be hold responsible for it, now below are all the document we normally need to ship a car out side.

Original Title and Registration
Insurance
Photo Identification
Special Considerations
Bill of Sale
Import Duty
Original Power of Attorney
bill of lading

He said base on the delay on the payment ,that we the AES are going to use our money to get all this document ready probably before or by Monday next week because we can not keep waiting or holding your car, now he said since we are going to use our money here to do it all ,that you should cancel the money order that you send and because of all that stress we have put you through,we will deduct $150 from your shipment fee, so by Monday or Tuesday, we will give you a new bank account for you to pay in the remaining $600 usd,so please once again am sorry for the inconvenience.
Please do email me back base on this new development. i wait your response and have a wonderful day

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015
"I AM TIRE OF ALL THIS! This is bullshit."
"This one is a fucking stress you are giving me here"

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Last edited by srichards on Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I also received a somewhat similar message from Mr. Hakim, today at early "lunch time hours":
Quote:
William Adamma the AES shipping company that we use delivers to our clients right to there door step , and i do hope that you already know agent monica , this is not the first time we are working with them,so below are the documents that your shipment requires, both the custom duty

Original Title and Registration
Insurance
Photo Identification
Special Considerations
Bill of Sale
Import Duty
Original Power of Attorney
bill of lading

Note all this documents are to be taking care from here by us and the shipping company ,also all that you will need to do is to provide the charges of it, as all this things and to get the car shipped to your door step will cost two thousand three hundred and fifty dollar ( $2,350usd)Also it will not be possible to tie the car with your church logo , i think the best thing to do is, when the car gets to you, then you can put the logo from there because when you get the car, we need you to snap a lot of photo with the car , on the car, and email back to us so if it is been tied your church logo it does not promote us so after you have snap the photo on the car and of the car, you can tie your logo. also the car is equipped with a disabled ramp . so,the sooner the expenses is taking care of, the sooner it gets to you. so email me so that i will know how to go with the shipping company to get the car delivered and also let me know when you think you can provide the charges

CHEKI CAR CENTRE LTD

The discussion was very likely to head in the direction of "I want you to pay that commission of $2,350", so I felt the need to complicate the situation and to create a new twist.
So, my old bishop wants now 20 cars, not just a single one! Laughing
The mandatory condition is for all cars to be inscribed on the side and back with the church logo... to avoid paying government fees. Laughing
Quote:
My son, dear Hakim,
I am not the man who plays with the words, I like things to be clear from the beginning. So:

- All the commission for the papers is $2,350, right? OK, I agree with this price. It's a good price.
- How much does the car cost? I want price per one single unit, and then I want to know the discount if I order ~ 20 identical cars. Normally, at a large order, other prices are practiced. Correct?
- The vans must be prepared (with stickers already fitted) by the dealer. Because they have to get into the UK customs already prepared, so that we can benefit from the status of "public utility car" and avoid paying taxes. The Local Road Traffic Authority does not take into account the post-registration changes.
- As such, it is imperative that the cars arrive here according to the necessary initial specifications (with handicapped people ramp, automatic gearbox and branded with church logos). Otherwise we can not register them at no extra charge.

Monica already knows all the billing details for the church, but I'm ready to write them again for you:

Our Congregation: MhaireannachUainIvanthoirEaglais (MUIE Church).
- you will find attached the Logo of our Church.
- the stickers must be so large that they completely cover the sides of the car
- you also need to brand the rear of the car so that it is very visible in traffic

- Only after that we have negotiated the price per piece, the great discount and the final amount... there were a few other replies I did not consider important in the thread of the story.
- In the case of the old bishop, we are talking about a large amount of money to be taked (by a loan) from the bank... of course there are many papers and documents that need to be checked before we open the discussion of any payment.
- I have also the feeling that the church banker is an impostor who will wants to ally with Mr. Hakim. Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today's updates on the "'nigerian's part" of this story.

06.30 - Aberdeen local time

- I think Hakim paid someone to do some "fake" documents, because he said he would send them till Sunday. Laughing
- If he was able to do them alone, I'm sure I already had them in my Inbox. Right? Laughing
- On the other hand, I think he's been fooled another time (srichards, you have something to say here? Laughing) because he (Hakim) seems very preoccupied with "password and email security".
- Obviously, my old bishop does not understand all these strange things.
- The "church" phone number is the one that old & senile brother Lenny answers, so we may have the chance to hear an angry Hakim. Laughing

Hakim, to my old bishop:
Quote:
William Adamma from now till Sunday, i will get the documents to you, please if your email password is been compromised, please change it to make sure your email is safe and secure to avoid problem at any point also i will like you to also email me your phone number that i can use to reach you, and also if you do have another email address, please email it to me too ok? just want to make sure that our communication is ok, i wait your response

The old churchman's answer:
Quote:
Good morning Hakim and be blessed!

I don't understand what you want to say. What about compromised password do you talk to me, what about secure email is it?
I don't have any problems with my laptop. Soor, but I never felt the need to have an extra email address.
Something bad happened, or why are you telling me all these things?
My note: I hope he will tells me how "his" money has been stolen by some impostors. Laughing

At my age, I'm deaf more than a piece of wood in the Aberdeenshire forest. But I can read from the lips if you talk directly to my face.
Our church phone is <snip phone number> and Father Lenny is in charge of taking calls to the parish. If you need me, it's more useful to communicate by email because our brother Lenny has many moments in forgetting to write down all the details and I do not want to make any trouble. He is too old and suffers from Alzheimer, but he is a faithful soul who has been with us for the last 40 years.

Today I shall go to the bank for preliminary talks on the loan, but we can begin legally preparation of documents only after you will send me all necessary documentation for this operation.

09.45 - Aberdeen local time

Old bishop Will wrote to Monica... just a little nudge, without any important role in the story (but in order to complete the "general picture"):
Quote:
Dear Monica,

This is just an "info" message to you, so you know the stages of the talks with Mr. Hakim.
We have already agreed to take more cars (for all local branches of the church) in order to obtain an attractive discount in terms of the final purchase price.

I expect Mr. Hakim's lawyer to finalize the drafts of all the documents necessary for import so that I can complete the credit granting procedures.
I was already at the bank and Mr. Gerard (our banker) assured me of his total support for this important acquisition for our church.

I still do not know if the final payment will be made to your company or Mr. Hakim's Nigerian subsidiary. There are still details to clarify, but it is an excellent thing that we have reached a profitable agreement for both parties.
As the holy father Paul said in his first epistle to the Corinthians : "Now I exhort you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you all agree and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be made complete in the same mind and in the same judgment."

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

14.00 - Aberdeen local time

- Just few conversations, easy, convenient.
- Hakim is pleased with the collaboration... the old bishop, the same. Nothing interesting.
- Old Will asked to speak with someone from the company who would be responsible for inscribing the machines with the church logo. Hakim has easily overcome this request, but later we will return to this discussion. Laughing

Hakim, the nigerian car dealer:
Quote:
Thank you for your response,you do not have to worry about another email or yours been compromised because this are some of the things we tell our customers to make sure communications of something important like this is secure,from now till Sunday,I will get you the documents latest by Monday because I have to wait for our lawyer although he is away for few days but am sure he will be back before then .

My old bishop William:
Quote:
Ok Hakim, I can understand very well all this things. It's about safety of transactions and about business confidentiality, right?
I will expect your lawyer to perfect all the documentation required for our transaction. No problem here, our bank has pre-approved the budget so we do not have any worries from this point of view!

Please tell me some details about the company that will deal with the branding of the cars with the church logo. From my previous experience, I know that this operation must be started in proper time so that there will be no post-delivery delays. I would like to get in touch with someone from them, to get proper information and some detailed photos with the first car that is ready with the logo.
Once the first sticker-work is done and we pre-approved for one of the cars, we can give general acceptance to all 20 vans. Ok?

Thank you and God bless you!

Hakim:
Quote:
Thank you for your understanding, i think what we should consider here first is the sale of Goods agreement paper which is why we wait for our lawyer , and once i get you the document and everything inside is well understood and agreed, then we can move on to the next stage.please pardon my manners but am just trying to see we get all things done right

My note: If "his" next stage involves a payment, then I think Mr. Hakim will be ve-e-e-ery disappointed... there are so many things to discuss, so many details to clear, so many things to check!
Laughing

The bishop:
Quote:
Hakim, thank you for your dedication on this great project!
Everything is perfect, I understand you and I am pleased that you are a trustworthy and serious man.

Be blessed,

Hakim:
Quote:
Thank you also i will email you the documents soon as i can , do have a grate day

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure if Monica and Hakim are the same lad or two different labs working for the same Oga. Monica has not expressed anything about email or password for security with me, and their communication style seems slightly different. The whole waiting until Monday thing sounds familiar, though. I think they are waiting until they get another bank account to give to us for our various document fees. We should consider coordinating a response as to why the bank account did not work. Twisted Evil

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Yes, I have the same feeling: Monica and Hakim are different people. The style of writing and the words used in their messages do not match.

- Monica wrote to me today... it looks like the money has to get to Hakim (maybe he's Oga?)
- Yeah, I'm available for every kind of joint action. That's why I've told everything here, that the story is very clear and understandable.
- I have an additional email address for the corrupt banker (Gerald Minhaturian) and I'm sure we can develop this funny story. Laughing

Monica, to my old bishop:
Quote:
Is good to know your making good progress . For the payment, i think the payment should be made to Mr Hakim they will be the one to pay us once they receive the payment from you because we have a good working relationship with them

Monica
A.E.S Agent​

My answer was short and fast (with Hakim in CC):
Quote:
Good morning all,

Thank you and be blessed!

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The bishop asked to be in touch with the person who will handle the graphics to be drawn on the cars ... I sent the "church logo", so I expect to see high resolution pictures or 3D graphics with the engraved van church.

My old bishop:
Quote:
Good morning Hakim and God bless you!

Let me remind you that I want to talk with a representative of the company that will deal with the inscription with the logo of our cars.
Please give me their coordinates (company's name, or contact person).
I want to see and approve the design concept on the car before we can give the general order for all 20 vans.
Ok? Thank you!

Hakim, the car dealer:
Quote:
Good morning to you too, and it is good you email, the information you seek about the inscription people is (Mobo dee, and the man incharge is marvin ikpeyi by name and here is his number and email (+234807371xxxx) EMAIL(marvinikpeyi@mail)

Old bishop, to Hakim:
Quote:
Hakim,

Thank you, I'll get in touch with him.
I wish you a wonderful day!

Be blessed,

Old bishop, to Marvin (the "graphic" specialist):
Quote:
Good afternoon Mr. Marvin and God bless you!

I do not know if Mr. Hakim told you about our Church and our order. I am bishop William Adamma from Aberdeen UK.
We have agreed with Checki Car Ltd. (the company where Hakim works) to buy a total of 20 Toyota vans with the following features:
- white colour
- automatic gearbox
- ramp for disabled people
- inscribed on the both side and back side with our Holy Church logo.

Mr. Hakim has already presented us the picture of such a Toyota van model and I have confirmed the model and the price.
The engraving operation must be done before the cars enter UK customs in order to be registered as "public utility cars" and to avoid paying additional taxes.
Mr. Hakim offered me, and I accepted the price of $340/car, ie $6,800 in total. It is ok?
I have already sent the graphic file with the logo to Mr. Hakim's mail and now I want to confirm that you have received it and that you are in possession of it.
I have some questions for you and I would like to answer my message as soon as possible.

Marvin, to my bishop:
Quote:
Good evening bishop Adamma it is my pleasure to meet you. yes brother hakim told me and the attachment is what he sent to me , maybe you could check it and let me know if that will be all

Old bishop William:
Quote:
Good evening Marvin and God bless you!
Thank you for your email, I appreciate.

YES my son, that's the our Holy Church Logo and and it must be applied to all 20 cars.
But first of all, I have to see, approve and bless, the first prepared car (the one that will serve as "model" for the others).

You can work on the already existing car (please contact Hakim and tell him to give you one of the vans to get you started your job), or you can show me some professional 3D computer graphic-renders (from which I can see how the car looks from all sides). I will need very fine resolution cardboards (or photos) that will then be attached to the credit file from the bank. Please do not send me small photos, as Hakim did! Thank you!

- the sides (left and right) should be covered as much as possible so that the logo is not "cut" in any way. It is very important that the logo be fully rendered on the car!
- the back of the car can be 100% covered in such a way that the logo is very visible in traffic.

Please send me the invoice for all 20 cars:
- price per material (stickers),
- the labor price.

I need a fairly realistic estimate of the execution term.
- for the first car, the one that I must see / approve / bless,
- Then, the term for the remaining 19 cars.

- I think the "lawyer" who is now working on papers will have even more to do.
- The photos that Hakim sent to me (the first photos) were at a very low resolution. Unacceptable!
- Now I want to send me some clear, high resolution pictures with a car on which to apply the Church logo.

I hope Hakim will pay some money for "graphic art" too. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After 2 hours

- I think Marvin (the "graphic guy") was another idiot, with whom Hakim wanted to collaborate.
- Perhaps the task required by the old bishop was too much for his technical possibilities and / or for the financial promise made by Hakim. In short, Marvin declined his job.
- The old bishop is not upset at all... precisely as in Lagos there is a "big market" for advertising production, so Hakim will immediately find another professional to handle this aspect of car decoration. Laughing

Marvin:
Quote:
bishop Adamma i will be happy to do this job but i have so much work on my hand now so i do not know the possibilities of me doing this job after Mr Hakim came to me , i have been thinking on it but i have so much job with less time , i don't think i can add this one now, please accept my apologies i will call Mr Hakim tomorrow to inform him i know he will feel bad but i am a man of my words i will not like to take the job then start given you excuse

Old bishop to Marvin:
Quote:
Marvin, good evening!

There is no problem, I am glad that things have been cleared from the beginning.
Can you recommend me another company that deals with these things? I think you know each other in the same field of activity.
There is no question of money, as long as the quality of the work is excellent.

I'll tell Hakim about that and I'll ask for some support.

Old bishop to Hakim (the car dealer)... Monica is in CC:
Quote:
Hakim, good evening!
Monica, good evening!

Marvin seems to refuse the job. What happens?
Hakim, do you think the negotiated price ($340/car) does not cover all labor and material costs for a small advertising production company? I need a sincere and realistic opinion.
Please talk to Marvin to recommend someone else in the field. I'm very sure they have a lot of relationships and multiple links in the world of advertising production.
We need a professional, even if it costs a little more!
I'm gonna talk to Gerard at the bank to supplement our credit line. Probably I can get a raise a little bit, maybe of up to $440 / car (a total amount of $8,800).

Lake Amour
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm looking forward to seeing these beauties! Sounds like you're getting a great deal!

"Also beside the rear entry as a quicker way to get Fellatio, is there any other thing you need?" - Mr Hump Here
"EAT SHIT AND FUCK YOURSELF WITH RUBBISH." - Tom Sawyer

Closed lad accounts Whip Jack Boot Vcamera
Safari Team Humphere
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

- This weekend is busy for me (in my RL), so I do not have time to deal with Hakim...
- In any case, it seems he is failing to find a way to meet old Bishop William's request: "Some detailed pictures with the car with logo on all sides".
- Hakim seems very willing to work, he is proactive and immediately responds to the messages... it is clear that the problem with the "detailed pictures" surpasses him and has not yet found anyone able to help with it.
- I will think of a way to change the "meaning" of the story, because I do not see (at this moment) a funny exit from this dilemma.
- Of course, I can "send" some money to Western Union and get a dolla-chop, but I do not think we're doing something extraordinary.

Perhaps I will give him the opportunity to get involved in a charity action now, during the winter holidays... Maybe the church will wants to send some help to an African orphanage: money and electronic products (phones, laptops, etc.). Somehow Hakim can recommend someone? A trusted man to pick up the parcel? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Latest messages:

Hakim, send me two ".jpeg" types images (some "shit" Sales Contract):
Quote:
William Adamma i am surprise at this email please i will visit him tomorrow to know what the problem is , then know what can be done

William while i loo forward to meet with mr marvin our lawyer just email me an agreement document for you to look into it and know if there is any area that need amendment before we proceed, so just look into it carefully and lets hear your opinion email me soon as you can

Old bishop:
Quote:
Good morning Hakim!

Thank you for the draft of Sales Contract. I'll will forward it to the church attorney, to study it and make any amendments.
I hope you've got all the papers ready by Monday. Our lawyer charges us with 220 pounds / hour, so I want to make sure he has enough material for the next week.
At the same time, please deal with the unresolved issue with Marvin. You should find another company that will be available in the near future.

Hakim:
Quote:
William Adamma i have been to Marvin ,and he is to busy as he explain that money is not the problem and i trust him when he said that, although he directed me to two of his trusted colleague but they all rejected the offer you know we are almost in December so a lot of works at there hand,that's why also believe me when i said i have been through a lot on traffic all to no positive respond , so at this point am just a little confuse , so i don't know if you have any suggestion at this point? on the document for the cars now basically when we are shipping cars in large quantity like this, once the customer has agreed on the prize, and make his advance as stated on the sale order agreement , we will offer the receipt on it and the balance to be paid on delivery ,then after that we will work with the delivery company to provide them all they need to make a successful shipment to your destination , so i don't we have any problem with the shipping of the cars

Old William request that the Sales Contract be restored and sent in ".word" format:
Quote:
Dear Hakim, dear my son,

Let me go until Monday to think about what strategy we need to adopt together.
The church attorney has requested that the Sales Contract (which you have already sent me) to be in the ".word" format so that it can be modified and annotated accordingly. You just sent me two ".jpg" pictures that are unusable.
Today I will going to visit my good friend Iowain MacMungos in his castle of wilderness of the Aberdeenshire Mountains. I will not have access to my email until Sunday night when I return home.
Please send me the correct form (.word) of Sales Contract and please try to find another option for decorating the cars. Maybe in another city of Nigeria?
It's hard for me to think no one wants to earn some money. Ok?

Hakim:
Quote:
i will get it on word for you before tomorrow evening

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monica sent more pork today.

Quote:
BANK NAME:--------------------DIAMOND BANK
ACCOUNT NAME--------------- Sxxxxxx. Cxxxxxxx Axxxxxxxxxx
ACCOUNT NUMBER----------- xxxxx6365
SWIFT CODE:-------------------DBLNNGLA
BANK ADDRESS---------------NO-7 IDUMAGBO AVENUE LAGOS
COUNTRTY----------------------NIGERIA
BRANCH CODE-----------------M31
ROUTING NUMBER -----------021000089
SORTING CODE----------------063150023

I claimed to be trying to save money and do my online banking, but the system would not let me set up the account as a page to account to do to a random error. Glad says he called diamond bank's customer service twice to make sure the account info was correct. After his second call to the bank, he sent me the routing number along with all the other information. I do hope he spent time on the phone with the bank.

This lad is unusually polite, patient and accommodating. He has not fussed at me or blamed me at all for the delays and problems to date. He has even taken all the blame on himself without me needing to slap him at all. I hope this will lead to a long and prosperous relationship. For me anyway. Lots and lots and lots of wasted time and effort for him.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The last 2 days:

- Hakim sent the Sales Contract in Word format.
- There, in Nigeria, there are great difficulties finding a company to decorate cars with logo. Laughing
- The old bishop gave the lawyer's contract to study... it will last for a week.
- I see Hakim did not say anything good about charity. I'll insist.

Hakim:
Quote:
The attachment is the sale agreement document in word to enable your lawyer carry on with the amendment , also i have this guy they directed me to for the church logo on the car, so i will see him.

Old Bishop:
Quote:
Good morning Hakim, and God bless you,
I have received the new contract from you and I will give it to the lawyer of the church to study and annotate it. Please deal with the logo issue.

During this weekend, I stayed with many people who expressed their wish to make a donation to an orphanage in Africa.
Now, at this wonderful time of winter Celebrations.
Can you recommend someone you trust, who has an orphanage and who can handle some packages of electronic products and some money?

Hakim:
Quote:
William Adamma am sorry for not have return your email, i have been going around since morning looking for the people that will take care of the logo but i have not seen any,there is this one last place they directed me to so, i am going there now , it is the next close city so if i did not return any of your email on time ,,by morning i will should in case i came back late. thank you

Old Bishop:
Quote:
Dear Hakim, be blessed my son.

There is no rush, do not be afraid! The church attorney said he needed 5-6 days to study the contract and give me a first opinion. So, no problem!
Please do not forget about the orphanage problem! I think I will be able to collect a small amount of $30-40,000 for our charity operation.
Without including the courtesy package (phones, laptops, video-camera, printers, etc.).
All I want from you is to guarantee the honesty of the person you recommend. My honor is at stake among all my other friends. Thanks, be blessed!

Hakim:
Quote:
William Adamma am just coming back now the time is 10.30 pm and am just tired.believe me,the total of them that i met today is 3, and the only one that is available, is amateur ,from what i saw,he can not handle the job professionally so i can not recommend him for the job,My advice is this, despite the fact i understand your reasons for wanting the logo to be put from here but on my professional advice, let that logo be put in when the car gets to you, And my reason is this,normally when we ship cars to someone maybe the customer notice anything because all this cars are man made and not God made and can develop fault at anytime, so if the customer notice something , it is his/or her duty to report back and the car will be change , now lets assume that maybe your not ok with one of the cars when it finally gets there,and we have to replace the car immediately, don't you think that the logo on the car will bring a little confusion?. This cars your buying is for church and anything that has to do with god,is not something i should play with so i will try to be as honest as i can be ok and for the orphanage, i do not know anyone, so please i will be waiting for your response on this.
Thank you

Later edit:

Old bishop, to Hakim (Monica is in CC):
Quote:
Hakim, good morning.

It seems that in Nigeria there is no company that can deal with this logo issue. Seriously? Given that we are talking about a $ 800,000 deal? It's incredible and unacceptable. I'll talk to the lawyer and we'll see what he thinks of all these delays.
If cars enter in the customs without having a logo on them, then the church has to pay extra tax. There are no other alternatives!

On the other hand, are you telling me there's nobody to have an orphanage or a home for the elderly? Everyone in Nigeria is rich and lives very well? Okay, I don 't insist on the donation. Gifts that are not received from the heart are better not to be given. We'll give someone else the chance to receive 40,000 and the courtesy parcel.

Hakim:
Quote:
Good morning to you too ,I understand that you are not too happy but,this thing that has to do with church is gods own and I will try as much as possible to be honest and careful so that I will not bring the anger of god upon me,so i will be honest,also we have enough poor people and also orphanage,just that I have not come in contact with any personally,but if. You insist,I can look into it,also 800.00 is big but I can not allow an amateur to handle it or someone that will abandon the work once the advance has been given to him no,so am been careful on this project and am sure all will go well,just let me know what your lawyer says about this.thank you

Monica, from AES Shipping:
Quote:
William Adamma I don't really understand the email, can you explain a little ?

Monica
A.E.S Agent

Old bishop, innocent:
Quote:
Hello Monica, It's not a big deal,

I asked Hakim to deal with decorating cars with the church logo so that cars can be declared "public utility cars" in customs and avoid paying extra unwanted taxes.
It seems like there is nobody in Nigeria who wants to handle this problem. Unacceptable and incredible, right?

During the weekend I was visiting some friends and opened a discussion about the orphaned children and the Christmas holidays. I asked Hakim to put me in contact with an orphanage that we can donate 30-40,000 and some package of products electronic (phones, laptops, etc.).

Be blessed my daughter,

Monica, to old father:
Quote:
Thank you so much and do take good care of your self

- It seems that Hakim did not bite the story with the orphanage and the charity operation. Okay, it means I have to think of something else.
- Probably the church attorney will suggest an CASH payment. In such a way that there will be no any sales papers in order to avoid the payment of customs duties.
- Money can be packed and sent directly to Nigeria with an "innocent" package that also contains somne electronic products. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

- Hakim reworked the contract, according to the annotations specified by "the church attorney" and returned the document. He even went looking for 20 VINs for cars! Laughing
- It seems the "logo on the car" problem is insurmountable!
- The old bishop will propose another deal: All the money is paid in cash, and the cars must be sent by donation to the Church!
- Obviously, to send money to Nigeria, we will try to use one of the best transport companies. Laughing
- For now, I'll let the idiot worry about the current deal. Laughing

Old bishop, to Hakim:
Quote:
Dear Hakim,

The church lawyer sent us the first annotations on the contract.
Please make the necessary changes and resubmit me.
Did you solve the problem with the logo?

Hakim:
Quote:
Good morning William, i just got the document so am trying to access it, i will get back to you once am done with it,and for the logo people i have not had any luck so far as am still looking for one

Old bishop:
Quote:
Hakim,
Please do everything you can to solve this problem with logos. It's very important for us.
I'm waiting for you to send me copies after the other documents so I can complete the file for the bank.

Hakim:
Quote:
I HAVE SEND IT OVER NOW TO OUR LAWYER ,I WILL EMAIL IT BACK ONCE HE IS THROUGH WITH IT

One day later, Hakim:
Quote:
Good morning Adama , i have to email you the new corrected document because i told our lawyer how important it is , so he made an amendment without delay .please let your lawyer know that
1 all the document of-course shall be a legalized copy
2 and all the area for open discussing before signing is ok by us ,
So send him the document and let him go through it and make sure we are good to go in all area of the agreement.
i will wait your response

Olf bishop:
Quote:
Good morning Hakim and God bless you!
Thank you for your message! I'll send the document to our church lawyer.
Can you confirm me that you have solved the logo problem? It is extremely important.
If we fail to send logo-tagged cars, then we will not be able to make the payment officially and we will need to change the whole strategy of this business.

Hakim:
Quote:
William I am doing my best,to get this logo people,and am making serious calls ,just give me from now till Saturday evening and I will see what I can do.but I don't understand why you are putting this thing the way you just did ,is it good that way? Do you know my effort on this logo thing so far? All am looking for is the best ok,? I will see what I can do before Saturday .please,I need to be sure,is it only the logo that should be put on the van,or is there any other write up? If yes send me all the details as you want it on the van

Old bishop forwarded (to Hakim) one of the message to Marvin (the first idiot who claimed to be dealing with the "logo on the vans"):
Quote:
Hakim, I can not believe Marvin did not show you the correspondence we had with him.
It's simply a lack of respect for you!
Finally, I will re-send you my messages to him so that you can understand everything.

Hakim:
Quote:
Yes I have the logo ,let me get it right,the logo should be applied on both side of the van and the back too? Please confirm.

Old bishop confirm:
Quote:
Yes Hakim!

- on the left side,
- on the right side,
- on the back of the vans.

Be blessed

I think this weekend I will propose to give up the "logo on the vans" and rethink the whole business. Until then, I'll let him look for "car-design" specialists.
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hakim said he was "defeated" on the issue of "logo on the vans," so let's get to the story of the cars being "donated" to the Church... and the money is paid "cash". So all taxes wil be avoided. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hakim:
Quote:
OK.thank you i will see what I can fine,and I will reach you from now till Saturday .also there was a part on the agreement amended by your lawyer were he said we the checki car center will have to discuss with the bank because the money for this car purchase is been paid by bank on a loan,that does not sound too good and our lawyer was asking if it is you that is buying the car or the bank,the person we know is you and any other person beside you is third party,so why should we discuss with the bank instead of you ,maybe that area was not well understood . can you make it more clear what your lawyer was trying to say or what he ment by that. thank you

Old bishop:
Quote:
Hakim,

The Church is the ultimate beneficiary of this car imports.
The bank is just the financier of the business.
I will discuss this things with the lawyer representing the Church and we will conclude these details by Saturday.

Hakim:
Quote:
OK i will do my best on the logo people and also do have a wonderful day,

Old bishop:
Quote:
May the God will be with you, my son!

Be blessed,

Hakim:
Quote:
William Adamma Good evening, i have been out since morning after our last email, looking for how to resolve this logo thing but i could not fine one, but you might not understand it ,this is there season to get one now is hard that is just the truth, so i have even inform the CEO of this company by name Mr John Ezeugo and also our lawyer about it and the condition you gave about not going to continue without the logo on it, so i have told them already because am been known here for my honest reputation so i have to come clean at anytime,So i am sorry at this point there is nothing i can do again, And if this logo of a thing makes you not to proceed again on this purchase, i understand and i respect every decision you make. so am sorry, we are the dealers and not the manufacturing company and our cars are brand new and that is how we sale them so we do not do what your seeking for every-time , some times the customers bring them to come and do it for them here, so i am sorry if feel not to proceed further, no problem that means it is not the will of God for you to buy from us.i thank you so much for your kindness and understanding

Old bishop:
Quote:
Good evening Hakim,

Looks like we have a problem here.
Let me talk to the church attorney and our banker, let's see if we can find a favorable solution together. I do not want to give up this business!

Perhaps God will be good with us and will show us the Right Way!
Be blessed,

Hakim:
Quote:
Ok i will be looking forward for your solution, am sorry to be sincere i did my best

=======================

brief summary of the story so far (96 messages):

- The church won a McLaren car at a some kind of lottery.
- The old bishop refused the sport-car, asking for a van with a ramp for the disabled people.
- Because the negotiated price is very good, the bishop wants to buy 20 vanss for all the churches in the area.
- It is imperative that the cars have the "Logo of the Church" on them, so that they can be exempted from the registration taxes.
- Because Hakim did not do anything good in this regard, we will call for a "special" solution to the situation:

a) Cars will be received by the Church in the form of "Donation" so that government taxes are avoided.
b) Money will be sent to Nigeria in cash. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Today, early morning

Old bishop:
Quote:
Good morning my son and God blesss you!

The church lawyer told me last night, by e-mail, that he might have found a favorable solution for us. He did not give me any detail, because these things are only discussed personally.
The general idea is that a sale / purchase transaction implies the payment of taxes (which we want to avoid using "Logo on the car = public utility car" strategy).
The lawyer says that taxes are not paid for some inheritances, donations, charities, etc. Obviously we need to find a way to pay for the money.
In the afternoon, I'm invited to his home, along with Gerard (our banker) to complete the plan. Tomorrow I'll tell you the results of the discussion.

Please tell me if Monica (from AES) is in the UK.
Or, if Monica is unavailable, please tell me if you have any UK representative.

- In order for taxes to be avoided, the church attorney will propose that Hakim make a Donation to the church (the 20 Toyota vans).
- The church banker will offer the ~800,000 cash loan. Because the operation is a "Donation", it means that the church can not make an official "Payment". Right? Laughing
- All money has to be paid in cash... either in Aberdeen, or in Nigeria (we will let Hakim decide). Laughing
- If Hakim can send someone to Aberdeen, then I'm going back to the story from here: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=289236
- If he will choose to receive his money in Nigeria, then I will use a well-known transport company Laughing and maybe we can have a Safari-trip in Niger (Niamey).

That's all I could do! Laughing Laughing Laughing

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have managed to delay "Monica" all week by saying my bank could not get the transfer to the Nigerian bank account to go through. He has gone back to diamond bank 4 times confirming the account information is OK. We'll see how long he's willing to go around the bend with this account until he decides to come up with another payment method. He definitely does not have easy access to bank accounts.

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The last messages

Hakim:
Quote:
William Adamma am sorry for my late reply, AES operate from here, AES should not be your problem, that is ours but i have to wait to hear what your lawyers idea on this controversy will be then we will know how to go about with the AES to bring a successful shipment without any delay or problem, because we don't just ship things like that, we also have agreement with the shipping company to guaranty a good delivery service on time, and on the appointed date, so let me know how your meeting goes tomorrow for us to know what our next step will be.Remember AES is the shipping company and not the checki car center so any AES agent can not represent us in your country ,thank you

CHEKI CAR CENTRE LTD

My old bishop:
Quote:
Hakim, I received your message. Thank you!
We will talk tommorow evening, or Sunday morning.
Our attorney makes some extraordinary successful parties, I can never refrain from food and drink!
I have my sins, son, even if the world thinks I'm a saint. Hahaha!
Laughing

Be blessed,

Hakim:
Quote:
That is grate,,i shall be expecting your email also have a good time

My old bishop:
Quote:
Hakim, my son, good evening!

Thank God, our lawyer says he found our delicate problem solved. The banker is with us and he supports the idea. Laughing

- According to the current english law, any donation is exempt from taxes,
- You must make a donation to the Church.
- Your lawyer must draw up a Donation Certificate, through which the Church receives the 20 vans as a "Donation".
- It is obvious that the payment should be made in secret, so any kind of bank transfer is excluded.
- We have to make a cash payment. All the money!
- There are 2 variants:

1. You can send someone here (in Aberdeen) and I give them all the amount previously agreed
2. We can send cash to Nigeria, with a courier company. The money will be hidden in a package of electronic products.

Please tell me what is your choice.
Be blessed,

Hakim:
Quote:
Good to hear from you,i am not in position to make this final decision,but i will meet with the CEO by Name Mr Ezeugo John , on Monday morning together with our lawyer so i will let you know the one the choose.and i will also tell the lawyer to draw a donation document, but if i may ask, the donation document, do you have any idea on how it can be, i mean do you have any suggestion on how the content should look like? just let me know, but if not, no problem as i will let the lawyer know about this, and i will give you feed back on Monday before noon.
Thank you

My old bishop:
Quote:
Good morning, my son,

Let's leave lawyers banging their heads with such unimportant details. Laughing
I think they (the lawyers) should know how a Donation Act is being drafted. Right? Laughing
I have a terrible hangover, I have to confess that I kinda exaggerated last night.

Be blessed,

It seems that both "Hakim" and "Monica" have an Oga. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Monday, early morning

Hakim:
Quote:
William Adamma am reply base on your last email. the lawyer said about the donation document, for him to make the donation document to show that this cars in question is a donation in order to support the ministration, he will need to know if this donation should come in your name (William Adamma) or in church name? Now if they are coming in your name, you should email me your full name as it is written in any government issued identification card you have eg

1 international passport
2 national identification card
3 voters card
4 driving license

Secondly if the donation document should come in the name of the church, you should also email the church name as it is been registered in your government.these were is words, Also my boss said that your decision to send the cash through an electronics to Nigeria was smart as we do not have anyone currently in your country but the problem here is , by boss called a friend of his that work with courier company(DHL) to seek his opinion ,but here was what he said , that the customs do screen every package they are bringing in and once they found cash inside it, the package will be withhold by the customs and when that happens,it will bring a lot of conflict .But since this money can not be paid by either check or bank transfer by church which the reason is well understood , why not get one of the church members that you trust, and let him be the one to make the payment through bank transfer on his name? i mean let the money be wired from his/her account to the account number that we will provide for this transaction? let me know what you think about that.

thank you and have a wonderful day
CHEKI CAR CENTRE LTD

My old bishop:
Quote:
Hakim, my son, good morning! I received your message, thank you!
Donation will be made on behalf of the church, as the government exempted taxes ONLY for non-profit bodies: churches, orphanages, charities, etc.

So Act of Donation must be made for our Church: MhaireannachUainIvanthoirEaglais
This is the Scottish name of our Church (MUIE), as it was recorded in the Evidence Records of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Churches.
Address of our congregation: St. Micchael's Chapelle - Rear of Stoneytton Cottages - Inverururie Road - Aberdeen - AB21 9RX - Scotland - UK

The church lawyer told me very clearly about the case when someone else pays on us. This is already a money laundering operation and it is illegal and criminal activity!!! It is punished much harder than the fact that we want to avoid paying taxes (which is just an simple fiscal evasion activity). So your idea is good but more risky for us. Unacceptable!

We have a brother in the church who was a smuggler. Bring whiskey without taxes (at night with fishing boats) and pay cash. Pack up various items with money and send them with the post. When scanning X-rays, the banknotes are just pieces of paper and will be not highlighted. The idea is not to put packages of banknotes but to distribute money and everything and pack them like simple pieces of paper.

So, the two options remain:
1) You send someone here to take the money. Transportation and accommodation of your man will be paid by the church.
2) We make a big package with a lot of electronic products (laptops, mobile phone, TV, scanners, printers, etc)...
- all these products will be unpacked from the original packaging and will be repackaged in banknotes (as if they were simple pieces of wrapping paper).
- the money will NOT be put in packages to appear VISIBLY on the customs scanners!
- it is a verified scheme and we trust this solution.

Obviously, I would prefer you to send someone here who can take from me a bag full of money. It would be simpler and faster.
But the choice is yours and you have to think about how you want to do it. I am waiting for your answer.

Be blessed,

==================

Later edit

I also try a new twist: For everything to be as credible to the authorities, we must make it appear that the MUIE church is venerated and desired in Nigeria. And that Hakim's company donates those 20 cars on condition that the church invest in Nigeria and build a cathedral and an orphanage there.

Maybe we can get some fun trophies. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hakim:
Quote:
William Adamma you sound much with confident in that case, lets do the option (2)of sending the cash here inside electronics . Also my boss wanted to know if the church is ready to sign the agreement document to enable delivery date fixed . so let me no because we need to proceed immediately without more delay.i wait your response on that thank you

CHEKI CAR CENTRE LTD

My old bishop:
Quote:
Dear Hakim, okay, we will proceed with option #2.
Yes, yes, we can sign an preliminary agreement document, of course!
Attract the attention of your lawyer not to write anything about the sale - purchase!
We're talking about a Donation, right?... Car Cheki LTD want to donates 20 Toyota vans to the MUIE church.

To preserve our appearances, we should prepare a credible scenario. What do you think?
Question: Why do you want to donate these cars?
Answer: Because we want the MUIE church to come to Nigeria and build here a cathedral and an orphanage.

Our government is not made up of idiots, so our "script" will have to be backed by a few materials.
Please talk to your boss to tell me if you are ready for this operation and if you are determined to go ahead with this transaction.
We will need to complete some adhesions request to the church, you will need to send some pictures of people who want and ask to join the church... everything done so appearances to highlight MUIE is highly desirable in Nigeria! It's important for "appearance of legality" of our transaction.

Be blessed,
+++bishop Adamma+++

srichards
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since the bank transfer thing has not worked, and I said I did not know what Western Union or Money Graham is, Monica suggested that I simply send them a check. She suggested using DHL courier service. I have a feeling a different, more reliable service will be used instead. Twisted Evil

Although I don't think I will get the sled to Safari for a mere $600. So... I need to sweeten the pot. Perhaps my church is planning to make a donation to an orphanage in Nigeria. And I could piggyback their donation with my payment. Any suggestions for selling this to the lad, would be welcome.

Anyone with an American-based "church" want to tagteam this? My care lives on the West Coast of the United States. Based in Oregon but travels a lot to California for work because she is an actor. Actors occasionally join strange churches. Smile

Closed lad accounts x82

x9
Easter 2015

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You must insert in your message a text that "you just received from the Firstbn Saint Orphanage - Lagos - Nigeria".
- In that text, a large sum of money was requested as "help for the 117 orphaned children cared for in the Firstbn Saint Orphanage".
- you want to help those orphans, so you can tell Monica that "I want to send some money + products ... that you, Monica, distribute to the Firstbn Saint Orphanage".

I'm sure Monica will be delighted to receive that package! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dear ,

We have received message from Reverend Edward Atoh from Synagogue Church of All Nation to contact you.
My name is Evangelist (Mrs) Ijeoma Iduh,Founder FirstBN Orphanage. I want to thank you first of all Sir for your interest to support this commission.

FirstBN Orphanage came to light a few years ago with a burning desire to impact and contribute to the well being of the less privileged.
Growing up in a densely populated part of Lagos Nigeria, I often came across destitute, indigent children and sometimes abandoned new born babies in refuse dumps or drains.
This deeply touched me and steered up a desire to help such people.

I resorted to assisting such people when I come across them but it seemed this was not enough,I felt an emptiness and a deep hunger to do more.
I abandoned my career to fully concentrate on these people, thus FirstBN Saints Orphanage was born.

1.We receive and care for abused and abandoned Children
2.We adopt Children/Babies
3.We teach Vocational Skills
4.We rehabilitate vulnerable Children

We therefore need support in acquiring more land ,and support in erecting permanent structures like:

1. Classrooms
2. Boys Dormitories
3. Girls Dormitories
4. A Nursery
5. Multipurpose Hall

We also appreciate support (money) that will enable us provide adequate and nutritious food items and toiletries for these 117 children.
As you have also mentioned Sir, kiddies IPAD, Laptops and Camera will also be highly appreciated.

I am truly excited about these prospects especially at this time,and look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you and God Bles,
Yours in His Vineyard,

Evang (Mrs) Ijeoma Iduh
Founder: Firstbn Saint Orphanage

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

On the other side of the story, my operation "20 Toyota Vans - a great Donation for MUIE Church" continues:

Hakim:
Quote:
Thank you for your understanding ,and i want you to know that we are ready to continue with this process ,while waiting for our lawyer to bring the documents, you can send the pictures and also i understand every word on your email,in that case lets make sure the donation letter is completely ok before we proceed to the signing because once the signing is done ,we are ready to go.so i look forward to your response

CHEKI CAR CENTRE LTD

My old bishop:
Quote:
Sorry Hakim, I was out of the church. OK, I'm happy to hear you want to continue this great affair.
I'm going to talk to our lawyer about the strategy we need to adopt in such a way that the "Donation" operation is not suspicious and does not attract the attention of the British authorities. Laughing
I do not want the name of the church to be messed up in mass-media scandals. Okay?

One last question, for you. You, there in Nigeria, will not you have trouble getting such a large amount of cash?
You can take a lot of money to the bank without anyone asking "where does the money come from?" We talk about nearly $800,000.

Be blessed,

Hakim:
Quote:
William Adamma my boss is a wealthy man that have a lot of investment here so that money is not a problem to him or the way he banks it, all his source of wealth is well know by our government . and also here is the request that our lawyer made,he said that the situation of this thing now in order not to leave any leak on this thing to bring scandal to the church, he requested that you should ask your lawyer to make that donation document perfectly as you want then email it to us here and we will use our company document to redo it and send it over to you because your lawyer will understand how your governments works better than him, so let me know your opinion on this

My old bishop:
Quote:
Good morning Hakim, I'm happy to hear this things.

1. The church lawyer told me the same. Let's have him draft the Donation Act, and you can transcribe him on the official Checki Car document.
2. You, or someone close to you, must send an official request to my church. By asking the MUIE church to open a branch in Nigeria.
This formal request must comply with several requirements:
a) We need at least 7 members, so that we can think that the community is ready for a new church. That's the rules of the church.
b) The 7 members must fill (handwritten) an Adhesion to our Faith. We are Christians, so it will not be a problem for you to find 7 honest men.
c) The 7 members must send a photo of "Proof of Faith". It is a personal photo in which the new member of the church expresses his desire to be part of the MUIE community.

I'm going to send you the adhesion request model and a picture of a member of our Tete (Mosambique) branch, to understand what this is about. OK?

You and Checki LTD will be the "official sponsor" of the MUIE church, so the donation of the 20 vanss will be completely legal.
That big package of electronic products (with the money insisde) will be sent as a church response at your request.
So we will be covered from all points of view. You understand our strategy?

Be blessed,

Hakim:
Quote:
Williams Good morning to you too. i understand the the number 1 and number 2 of your last email of which the request letter for MUIE to be open here in Nigeria will be done as you said but can you explain more on the number 2 A,B,C for me to understand well please it is not much clear to me please explain well, thank you for your understanding.

CHEKI CAR CENTRE LTD

My old bishop is happy to clarify all these aspects. Laughing
Quote:
Dear Hakim, God bless you!
I'm sending you the entire work plan, as it was prepared by the church attorney.
In this way, we are perfectly legally covered.

1. The official request that you express your desire for the MUIE church to organize a Nigerian branch. It should be written on official CHEKI paper, with letterhead, signatures and stamp.

I, Mr. Ezeugo John, on behalf of the Cheki Car Company LTD, I'm sending the following official request to Bishop Wiliam Adama from MUIE Church:

- Our people want the holy MUIE church to open a branch here in Lagos Nigeria.
- We provide a land on which to build the new church.
- Our people want to become members of the church. I send Adhesion requests and their "Proof of Faith" photos.

Our company wants to become an OSC entity (Official Sponsor of the Church) and we want recognition of this.
We will support the church through a later donation, which will consist of a total of 20 cars.

Be the Holy Lamb to help us, for the good of Faith!
signature and date .......................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. This is the official "Adhesion" model... it is written by hand, with blue ink, in large letters, by each of the first 7 members of the new congregation.

Adhesion formular - MUIE church:

1. full name and surname
2. full address
3. phone number
4. recommendation (It is about "who guarantees for who"... father William - for you... You - for anoher good people, etc)
5. how you found our Holy Church (by recommendations, or from the internet, or from another person, from radio/TV, etc.)
6. favorite quote from the Holy Book
7. in short, what you did to be faithful
8. I wish monthly remuneration? Yes / No (for YES option will be needed additional documents)
9. after becoming a member of the parish, which is your purpose of the future - 3 activities)
10. Undersigned_______ wish to become a member of the congregation MhaireannachUainIvanthoirEaglais (MUIE) want to strongly promote the Right Path of Faith. Holy Lamb so help me!

Date / Signature ...................................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. I'm sending you some photos of the members of the MUIE community in Mozambique to see how to make the "Proof of Faith" pictures. We need 7 photos, for each new community member.

So, for concluding all these aspects:
These steps must be completed before signing the Donation Act so that everything is legal and formal:
- you are the ones who ask for the establishment of the subsidiary.
- you are the ones who offer you to be called OSC (official sponsor).
- you already have the necessary "new congregation nucleus" of 7 new members.
- you send the 7 admissions (Adhesions requests) and 7 "Proof of Faith" pictures for the new members of MUIE Nigeria branch.
- the holy church accepts your demands.
- the holy church sends approval for the new community.
- the holy church will sends The Courtesy Package (parcel with electronic products and money).
- you are the ones who will send us the cars.

It's clear now? Do you have any questions?
Be blessed,
+++bishop Adamma+++

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest news!

Hakim:
Quote:
Ok i got the understand now, i need a little time to put them together and i will let you know soon as i have them.thank you

CHEKI CAR CENTRE LTD

My old bishop:
Quote:
Ok Hakim, there is no rush!
I'll talk to Gerald, our banker, to prepare all the money and keep it at our disposal in the bank vault.
Please tell me if it's okay for you to have all the money made out of big banknotes ($ 100) to get as little paper as possible.
In some countries there is some reluctance to the $ 100 banknote (it is not accepted in small shops or gas stations).

At the same time, I will ask you to send me a list of electronic products that you think you need:
- mobile phones
- laptops, IPADs, tablets, printers, scanners,
- photo cameras and video-camcorders,
- televisions and monitors,
- various household appliances (washing machines, refrigerators, vacuum cleaners, etc.).

Everything, up to the sum of 15,000-20,000.
All this will constitute the Courtesy Package that the church will sends to its new branch in Nigeria. The money will be in, packing all these products (just as we discussed before).

Hakim:
Quote:
out of curiosity i want to know if you have a branch in Mozambique ?

My old bishop:
Quote:
Yes Hakim, we have a small Church branch near Tete city - Mosambiq. We also organized a small orphanage there.
Our Local Reverend Onuoha does a great job there, with all the poor and orphans he cares for.

Why are you asking me these things?
I understand that you are thinking of organizing a "real" Nigerian local church branch?

Hakim:
Quote:
ok i was thinking that having your church here for real will not be bad at all , are those people on the picture your members in Mozambique ?

My old bishop:
Quote:
Yes Hakim, there are some of our members out there. We have many members there.
I sent you some pictures just as an example (that you know what photos you need to send me for our "Donation" operation).
Hakim, for to really build a branch there, we need a person who wants to TOTALLY dedicate himself to this wonderful thing.
It's a paid job with salary, there are big obligations, but the benefits are as much as effort.
Remember that we are talking about a Christian church, so it does not apply if you are only Muslim there.

The budgets allocated for the construction of the new churches are high, so we need a man to be fully trustworthy. The church in Mozambique cost nearly $ 1.8 million, with all expenses: construction, work, architect, lawyers, approvals, icons and decorations, church orphanage, electronic appliances, etc. All this money is available to the Local Reverend so this be a very very honest and trustworthy man!
Brother Onuoha did an excellent job there and we are very proud of that community! God bless him!

- Things are heading in an unexpectedly good direction.
- Hakim is very interested in setting up a "really" MUIE community in Lagos.
- Maybe we can get some fun trophies!

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest news! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- Last time, I sent to Hakim some pictures of the "MUIE parishioners" from Mozambique as an example.
- Well, these pictures were part of Obi's idiot group ( https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=280353&start=700 ).

Hakim wrote to me today, after 2 days of pause:
Quote:
William Adamma there is a little problem, after going through the pictures you send to us, our lawyer has instructed that we stop every communication with you until we are sure you are who you said you are. now let me make it clear to you, those people on the pictures are the most wanted fraud stars here in Nigeria, there picture are everywhere and there is a price tag on there head on anyone that knows there way about, so at this time we are not sure of who you are unless you have a way to prove your self and also let us know how you came in contact with those people, so we have a way to confirm if you are really a bishop as you claim or if you are a scam artist.

CHEKI CAR CENTRE LTD

My old bishop's answer:
Quote:
Hakim, I'm shocked by your words!
You want to say that father Onuoha is an imposter and that the church was fooled by him? Jesus Christ, I cannot believe it!
We have all the pictures of his parishioners and new church building on our church website: <snip>
We have a copy of his religious card, issued from National Clerical Authority.
We have the pictures he sent with the construction site and building of our Tete church.
For Jesus' s sake, this is a real misfortune for us. Hakim, are you sure of what you say? Very sure? We are talking about a budget of nearly 2 million that was spent with this church in Mozambique.
Immediately I have to ask for an audience at the Great Cardinal Euphrosie, head of our church, and we will need to look carefully at all these issues.

Son, you gave me a bad news of everything and I can say that this day is compromised.
Be blessed,
+++bishop Adamma+++

My conclusions:
- Hakim recognized one of those idiots in the pictures. Bad luck for me! Laughing
- That's why he asked me: Does those people have the picture your members in Mozambique?
- If they are friends, then the current story is compromised (considering the way Obi's story is over).
- If they are not friends, then maybe I can convince him that the church is innocent (that means the impostors have managed to fool us then). So Hakim should be convinced that the old bishop is naive and easy to trick.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic