SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A lad Matchmaker

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya,

Have been straight baiting a very large volume of lads over the last couple of weeks with a Lennybot-in-the-flesh type character, and now the first couple of lads are getting to the 'next stage' of the bait.

It seems that Lenny has been paying a third party- a Dr Joseph- and paying out a bit of cash. Dr Joseph has gotten into Lenny's account sending this out to some of the lads:
Quote:
Bro

wat u doin wit mi client bro?
u hungry wan 2 chop frm mi chop .
email me [email protected] 2 chat us work 2gether .

god bless yahooboy

The idea is to pair the lads up, and act as a middleman in their correspondence.
This could be boring, or the lads could twig-it early- but I'm interested to see what comes of it.

A couple of lads have already been paired up!

A Mr Prado & a Mr Charles & intercepting message edits in green

Mr Prado:
Quote:
My guy i nor know say na your client,na normal hussling i take catch the client,but if you want us to work together no wahala i dey wioth you,na one love

Mr James:
Quote:
Bro my name is ebuka john am a fellow guyman just like you i got this client when am trowing job and he has been telling me about mr Prado(joseph) so since you are working desame client i think that we should work him together with one mind so that everything we tell him can match so what do you suggest ?

I passed Mr Prado's message back to Mr Charles and we're off!

Mr Prado:
Quote:
Dear Brother,
I am Charles from delta state Nigeria,i am urhobo,i am very glad that you understand as a guy and accept we do the job together,so were are you located,i am in GHANA,and what is the next step to take,please reply and let me know
Thanks,
Charles

Mr James:
Quote:
i base in benin republic and i want us to do this work with one mind anything that you are discussing with the client i will support you and anything that am discussing with the client you will support me so are you with the password of the client so that we can know on how to proceed with him he has change password

As both guymen think the other is the elusive 'Dr Joseph' with the mugu's password, so careful editing is needed Smile

Hopefully this long-distance reladionship can go the distance!

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this proceeded very slowly. Lads in the wild are actually quite boring creatures....

Mr Prado:
Quote:
My brother,i am a straight forward person,i want to be very honest with you here,so whatever you want us to do,thats what i will do so that we do not contradict ourselves okay,i just want you to tell me what we are going to do now,because i have place the man on a bill of 434.49 GBP and he has promised to send it to me but i have not heard from him since yesterday,so can you let me know how you have gone with him as well so we can know how to forge ahead.[You can add my whatsapp number 00233261493902 so we can chat there and know ourselves more better.]
Charles

Mr James:
Quote:
i also gave the man bill but i have an idea of what we will do but first of all you have to send me the new password of the man so that we can be able to monitor his transactions and get everything finalised ok

Mr Prado:
Quote:
ok so how do we proceed?

Mr James:
Quote:
But i was expecting that you were the one to come up with an idea so we both follow it up as you are the first person working the client before mo so you know more better,but if you still want my ideas well i can suggest something good.

Mr Prado:
Quote:
tell me your idea brother. so we work as one mind

Mr James:
Quote:
Okay,my suggestion is that i and you have met and discussed issues in regards to his funds here in west africa that is yet to be transferred to him and we found out that we are working for the same office and that from now on he can be dealing with the both of us freely as we are from the same office,or what do you suggest,or you have anything to add to this plan,you say it as well

Mr Prado:
Quote:
My brother am a honest person who says the truth will you want us to work the client together but we need to trust each other and say the truth to each other

Mr James:
Quote:
what truth do you want me to tell you that i did not tell you,my brother the client have not even responded to any of my e-mails for 2 days,why are you telling me this

Mr Prado:
Quote:
My brother will you want us to work the client together if any money to my side we will shear it and if any comes to your side we will also shear it

Mr James:
Quote:
Yes i agree fully,just tell me what to do i will do it,i am your brother because we are from the same country,

Mr Prado:
Quote:
ok i will be working the man from my side and anything we are discussing i will let you know and if money comes out i will also let you know and you will also tell me anything you are discussing with him and if money come out by your side let me know ok

Mr James:
Quote:
Thanks my brother for your deep understanding,i pray we work with one mind and meet each other one day

Mr Prado:
Quote:
ok lets try luck bro good luck

Well they seem to be good friends already! I imagine this can plod along for a while.

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is hilarious. It's interesting to gain insight on how lads actually talk so we can imitate them better. At some point in the future, if there were a dollar chop, it would be cool to see if they would blame each other. Maybe you can give them victims to work together on. This modality has great potential for hilarity.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic