SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

More lad website fun

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I take great pleasure in hunting lad websites. I like putting a bullet in the back of their virtual heads too, of course, but there's something to be said about the thrill of sniffing out a new site.

And doubling down on lad pain where possible, as you’ll see!

The following is a short (20-25 min) conversation I had yesterday with a lad on a chat applet that was attached to a site selling fake documents. My real IP is shielded by a VPN – I don’t visit lad sites or communicate with them otherwise. So if you’re thinking about doing something similar, remember: safety first.

Good guys are green, bad guys are red, notes in black.

Welcome to 419scam passports, how can we help you?
Hello sir good day
How can we help you ?

Hi, who is this?

My name is Steve
In which document are you interested in buying

Need 2 Canadian passports.

How soon do you need them?

Pretty soon. But listen, I am not paying by Western Union.

Of course not. You will pay through our bank account

That's fine. At least now I know you are legit.

NOTE: Laughing

Send us an email: [email protected] or [email protected]

Why? Don't you have 2 passports ready to go? I am just going to sell them on anyway, so I don't care who they belong to. I can make maybe 900 € profit on each one.

Okay good
I want you to send an email so you give details regarding the type of passports you want

I'll just let you know here. Just 2 males, don’t care what they look like.

Ok Age ?

Make sure they look about maybe 20s.
Names, don't care.
Just whatever names.

Okay good

The other details I don't care about either. We will have people buy them as is.
Want the address of where to send them?

Yes

Super fake French address.

First you once we confirm the deposit of $3000 in our account before we send
Since we are sending to France you pay into our COUNTRY IN EUROPE NEAR FRANCE bank account

OK, no problem.

One more question
Where did you hear about us ?

A friend found this site and told me about it.

NOTE: This is complete rubbish. The truth is that I knew this site was in the making, and was waiting for the lad to register it. How I knew that isn’t really relevant to the story, but it’s worth noting that at the time of this chat, the site was less than 24 hours old – it’s no wonder the lad is surprised by my visit. It probably hadn't even been advertised widely on forums yet, if at all.

Do you have a phone number where we can talk one on one before proceeding?

What for?

Nothing much
Just build a long term relationship of possible
But its okay

Hey if this goes well I'll be back for more. I know your site and email addresses.

I'll send you the bank details in 20 minutes so you make the transfer and we start
Okay good

You going to post the bank a/c here or do you want to send it to my email?

Email is better

OK. You can reach me at [email protected]

NOTE: The lad doesn't know it, but that email address is really bad news.

Ok

$3000 deposit you said?

Yes

OK, just remind me when you send the a/c

Okay

I'll check my account later then get started with the payment. See you.

True to his word, the lad sent the bank account to my email address. So, at the end of the day, baiters win! A piggy in the bag, evidence of fraud gathered, and a website that will almost certainly be dead very soon.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You make it look so simple!

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. There's definitely some luck involved - the conversation could have hit a brick wall at several junctures, but it didn't. This is actually the third time I've tried to bait via chat applet: the first was also quite smooth (it's in this thread) but the second fell flat. Mr. Mugu simply would not part with a bank account! I left a bit annoyed because I put about an hour or more into the conversation, but I got the last laugh by killing the site.

One of the main reasons I put this one here is to demonstrate what else is out there besides baiting lads via email. The pace is a lot quicker in an applet and in my opinion that makes it more exciting.

If you (or anyone else reading) wants to give this chat applet a go, pm me for the address. You may as well suck some piggies out of it before it goes offline, which it definitely will pretty soon.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*UPDATE*

The website went offline over a week ago, so I queried it.

A lad wrote:

Yes i closed it .
We don't keep our websites up for more than 6 months thats for security reasons.

The next domain name will be lunched soon. And confidential clients will be redirected.

You can write me here for now.

Nice save, lad, but we both know you didn't close it. Laughing

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's hope you are a sufficiently confidential client to get access to the new site.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Padme

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Neat and tidy! Well done.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Even if the lad doesn't personally direct me to his new site, it's OK - he uses the old registrant details for everything. I just whoxy him every week or so and whack whatever pops up. His sites are clones of previous ones anyway, and they're easy to find even if he changes his registrant details.

I see this lad as a little kid on the beach making all these sand castles, and I'm this invisible arsehole who pushes them over as soon as he finishes them. It's a pity I can only imagine his frustration, and not see it for myself!

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bwaaaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaahaaaa!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic