SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Igloo Hotels?! - my first official bait - critiques welcome!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MyEvilTwin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my first official bait, watched over by my helpful mentor. Please share your thoughts on how I can improve my technique. This was a lot of fun, but I'm aware that I'm very early in my development as a 419eater.

Lad: - text appearing in Dark Red

Me: (pulled from a random name generator) - text appearing in Green

Names are camouflaged a little bit here to avoid searching by the lad
Running commentary after-the-fact in (RED)

Quote:
Do you need a business loan?

Do you need money for a business idea you have but need huge funding?

Do you own a business and want to expand?

My Name is YekuXX Adi AmlaX, a descendant of (Emperors of Ethiopia,from the founding of the Zagwe dynasty in the 9th/10th century until 1974, when the last Emperor from the Solomonic dynasty was deposed.) the ruler of Ethiopia in the 1880's, I am 62years old and an ex-politician in Ethiopia, I retired from active Politics more than a decade ago.

I am currently seeking to invest in any good, profitable business Ideas to the tune of $85,000,000, please present only viable business ideas, for you will be talking to my Son who in the due course of our business relationship you will meet in person to finalise negotiations concerning proceedings, If i find your business to be worthy of investment, you will be promptly contacted.

I will reply you with every other details, when I get your response. Have a nice day as I await your reply.

Contact me ONLY on my Private Email: [email protected]

Warm Regards
Mr.YekuXX (SNR)

Quote:
Hi!

Thanks for your letter - I have a project I've been looking for funding for, but nobody seems to think it's a good idea. You might be my only hope. Let me know how we can get started!

Best regards,

Zittorio M. Vangari
President
Zero Degree Hospitality, LLC

Quote:
Friend,

I am happy to work with you because after reading your email, I believe you are a genuine person.
(Oh, you have no idea...) I have been taken advantage of some years ago but I feel you are the right person to work with. (Great instincts, bud...)

Am looking forward to venturing into a good business with you but Firstly, I like to let you know am a Ex Politician, the political terrain that I made these funds from and due to the my status, as a public politician holder, Am not permitted to set up local or foreign Investment which is the reasons why I'm asking for someone who can be my custodian.

How much is the highest amount you have handled in an investment? I want everything to be under my step Son's name but under your direct supervision. I want everything confidential, because most of us been a Political Figure are not in good shape to having our Investment assets to be expose, am sure you understand this. I have a lot of money stashed away and not in a bank so we have to figure out how to get it into the system.

Please advice on any good business you think we can venture in together.

We can do business but it has to be strictly confidential and I want to work with you directly.

Looking forward to establishing a good business relationship with you

Quote:
Yekuno,

I'm glad to get to know you, and am looking forward to getting this project rolling.

I'm looking to fund construction of a novelty hotel concept in New Mexico - I think it'll be really cool.
(Like 32 Fahrenheit cool) Initially, we'll need to purchase the site and rent construction equipment to clear the land in preparation for construction.

Have you done a lot of work with hotel construction? Do you know anything about air conditioning systems? It gets really hot in New Mexico.

Zittorio

-----------------------------------------------------------
Zittorio M. Vangari
President

Quote:
Zittorio,

Great to hear from you once again.

Read carefully my email carefully.

Firstly, I want to thank you for the efforts you are making to make sure we get on one page. I also need you to know that I honestly do not care what you do with the funds I will be leaving in your possession as long as they are accounted for and you can guarantee me a good return on investment.

As a politician back in the days, I stashed away a lot of funds but not in a bank. Its in a security company in London. The funds are there in my name as I am with cancer I need someone I can trust. I have two daughters and one son. My son is older and my step son then the two girls are my blood but from another woman. I want things set aside for my girls as well but I need someone on the outside that can run things on my behalf.

I want to get to know you more as a person because you will have to travel to London after we have agreed to change the beneficiary to your name and also discuss how to move the funds to any safe heaven but I need your word as a man that you will not run away with the funds when they get into your nominated bank account. I have contacts but I need someone on the outside that will not be a snitch.

Let me have your direct telephone so we can talk. Let me also know if you have a family and what your company is worth. I want to get to know you better and lets understand each other before we proceed.

I also have funds deposited in a bank in Ukraine but I need to meet with you first to move things forward.

Get back to me.

(I can invent stories via email well enough, but I'm not gifted in making things up on the fly on the phone. I'll need to convince him that in person and phone contact is not possible.)

Quote:

YekunX,

I'm looking forward to working with you.

My two children are grown, and living their own lives. My wife and I have been living in the suburbs of Los Angeles since we moved here in the 1970s. She's taken good care of me - I have emphysema, and a tracheotomy - the effects of too many years smoking unfiltered BlackPiggie cigarettes.
(Gotta watch out for those.) Unfortunately, that means that my travel is limited so I can stay near my doctors, and as a result of the tracheotomy, it takes a lot of energy to maintain a phone conversation.

I'm retired from many years owning a large hotel chain, but in all my years there was one kind of hotel I never saw built, and I think it's time has come. I want to create a first-of-its-kind hotel in Albuquerque, New Mexico made entirely of ice. Most people there have never seen a real igloo, or have any experience with the Eskimo people, and I think this will be a really cool project.

I have a significant retirement fund to contribute to the project, in excess of $1.8 million. Between that and your resources, I think soon our relationship will be on thin ice.
(giggle)

Zittorio

Quote:
Zittorio,

I want to be able to trust you with my money which is why I desire a face to face meeting but since you cannot make the trip at this time, I feel we can at least speak on phone for as long as you can to know we both are not ghosts. There are lots of scammers on the internet,
(Is that so?) which is also why I wanted a face to face meeting. I have been burned before, I lost 5million dollars. I just need to be sure I am working with a human being.

The cancer has gone far, which is why I want to invest to keep my family safe. daily treatments are applied so I have as much time as I can for now. I am also currently under house arrest due to political issues , coming to london would have given you a clearer picture of who i am.

Building the hotel would be good but we need someone who can also keep the funds properly you can trust or can you do that in your condition? Or can your wife handle it.

Since you cannot come down at this point, I have some funds in a bank in ukraine, if you can handle the transfer process then I say we can have the hotel built. I also need to know more about you because I feel we are getting closer by the day.

How much will have the hotel built? Do you have the $1.8 in cash or what?

We need to have an MOU signed.

get back to me.

And then, 5 minutes later...

Quote:
What is the name of the hotels you own, how many are they? and where are they located?

So he's no dummy, and wants to see if I actually know what I'm talking about. Time to fire up The Google and figure out who I am.

Quote:

I used to own and manage a string of Embassy Suites hotels in the Los Angeles area - Arcadia, Valencia, Airport North, 7 in all. That was before I retired, of course. A lot of my retirement fund is stock certificates from Embassy Suites. A big chunk is in municipal bonds - it's what you do, at my age.

Zittorio

Quote:
Good to hear from you again.

So what do you do now with your free time? can you handle a transfer worth close to $40M into your account in America? I still have not got a telephone number where I can reach you. I only need to know that you are who you say you are then we continue by email. I just need to know that you are a human being and that you exist.

We need to start the investment as soon as possible as I am comfortable with you my friend. I want to get to know you better as a friend. How long ago did you own and manage the hotels? How much is it going to take to put up the hotel you want us to build together? Where will it be situated? We need to move froward as soon as possible...

Let me hear from you.

My mentor advises me to react strongly to the demand for a phone call.

Quote:
To know that I exist? That I am a human being? Is this some kind of joke to you? Do you get a lot of emails from robots dying of emphysema? I made very clear that I can not maintain a phone conversation due to the incision in my trachea!

Remember this, from my email only three days ago? Are you not even reading these emails?

"I have emphysema, and a tracheotomy - the effects of too many years smoking unfiltered BlackPiggie cigarettes. Unfortunately, that means that my travel is limited so I can stay near my doctors, and as a result of the tracheotomy, it takes a lot of energy to maintain a phone conversation."

I hope you're taking this relationship seriously. Your attitude cuts zero ice with me, pal.
(*snort*) I'm going to be moving around some significant sums of cash as part of this project, and I'm not going to waste time with someone who makes light of my ailment.

Quote:

I am also going to be moving a much larger amount of money in this my friend. So its only natural I demand to speak with the person I am dealing with. If you cannot speak for long, let me have a copy of your ID to show you are who you say you are. Let me also have pictures of your humble person but a telephone conversation of just 1minute would be nice.

Moreso, How do you propose we move forward? Since you cannot make the trip to london, Can you handle a transfer of $40M dollars into your nominated bank account in America? How do we move forward.

Lastly, I am sorry if you think I am making light of your ailment, I just want to confirm you are who you say you are. I would never do that to anyone because we are both the same at this point.

Quote:
You aren't paying attention. It takes intensive, painful effort to even be in brief spoken conversations with my wife. You think I will exhaust my limited energy to satisfy a stranger's paranoia? I can see that this relationship won't work out. I'll look for another financial partner. I wish you well.

Z.

Quote:
Zittorio,

If you read well, you will see I stated that you should at least send a copy of your passport or a picture of yourself. We are both strangers trying to get to know each other so its normal to get to know each other gradually. Sorry about the pain you have during speech , lets keep it at email but let me have at least a picture of your humble person because I will be trusting you with almost $40M dollars.

Where do you suggest we have the hotel built?

Quote:
Xekuno,

I appreciate your willingness to work together even without voice contact. It's a great loss not to have use of one's own speech.

I've attached a scan of my California driver's license.
(Actually a renamed 18MB .dll from my /windows/system32 folder, but whatever...)Hoping I configured the scanner properly - I used to have a secretary for these kinds of things...

Now that we're getting to know each other, I'll expect you'll send a picture of yourself as well, right? You said you were a politician in Ethiopia - are you there still?

I'm looking at the city of Albuquerque, New Mexico for construction. If we build outside the center of the city, real estate should be relatively inexpensive. This will be a big tourist destination, drawing people from surrounding states to gaze in astonishment at what we've done.
(Can't you just imagine?) And then the great gushers of liquid assets will begin to flow! (I crack myself up!)

I figure we'll need around $900,000 to acquire the land. I want to see at least a 4.7 acre lot for the project. Then there's going to be permits and licensing costs...

Zittorio

Quote:
Zittorio,

I tried downloading the Drivers license but it didnt.
(No?!?) I don't think you configured it properly. You can go to a nearby library to scan and send it to me. I will be attaching copy of mine to you soon. I am currently in London recieving treatment for the cancer. I also have a british passport, which I will be sending to you.

How do you propose we start getting the funds in together. Are you able to do the run arounds in arranging for the lands etc? You haven't answered the part I asked if you would be able to come down to london for a face to face meeting or do you wish to handle everything over email. Seeing face to face will boost everyone's morale to know that we are working in the right direction. like they always say, seeing is believing. But I have total faith in you and I believe we can work together to actualize this dream.

How much do you think the hotel is going to cost? I suppose we should arrange getting the funds in one place before we start acquiring the land and paper works.

Get back to me so we can proceed asap.

London, again? Time to bring out the bad cop again.

Quote:

How long have you had these memory problems? Is it an effect of the cancer treatments? Only 5 days ago I said:

"Unfortunately, that means that my travel is limited so I can stay near my doctors"

We'll need to make do with email - there's no way my doctors will approve international travel. This also means I'm not exactly a regular visitor to the library. I'll try the scanner again today and see what happens.

Tell me about this Ukraine bank you use. Are they trustworthy? That area has had a lot of trouble lately with Russia. I didn't amass a small fortune just to see some hacker from Siberia walk away with it all...

Z.

Quote:
Vittorio,

The funds in the ukraine is about $25.7million dollars. If you can handle this, then I suggest we start from there. I will give you the account details plus the name of the account officer there to handle the transaction. The name of the bank is Privat Bank in Ukraine. I have a very good relationship with the bankers there but them to wire the funds, it will need to be processed to you. I will also need to give them a letter of authorization , authorizing you to be the beneficiary/partner to the said account.

You should find a way to let me have a picture of you asap.

There is no hacker in siberia going to steal our funds, we have worked really hard to be where we are.
(True of one of us, I suppose...)

Let me know

Quote:
I think I got the scanner fixed. My license picture is attached. Please send yours!

Z.

upload image direct link

Quote:
there is no license showing. You should view it before you send. Kindly resend or look for someone who will do it for you. Your passport is required even for the processing of the funds in Ukraine. I have mine sent already.

Kindly confirm the receipt of my passport and send yours asap so we can start planning.

upload image direct link

A fairly decent fake, as it turns out. Thanks to those who helped me spot the telltale signs of a forgery!

Quote:
I'll try again with the scanner. I can't just bike over to the library on a unicycle like the local boys do (Those clowns... always leaving those single tire tracks on my lawn, too...). I'm sure we'll get it figured out.

Who's your friend at the bank? Do I ask him for the details about the account in Ukraine? Or do you have that number handy? I've liquidated $200,000 from my retirement holdings, and I think I'd like to utilize Privat Bank for at least the first phase of the project. We can get to the iceberg-towing equipment and laser cutters later on.

Wouldn't want to rush those things...

Quote:
Good to hear from you once as usual.

Getting the funds out of Privat Bank is very important then we can work on the investment from your Bank in America. How much do you have in total from your retirement to add for the investment? You haven't stated how much the project will cost as per your valuation?

let me have your id as it is requested by privat bank to start up the process...

Quote:
This is rather strange. I can understand wanting to put a face with a name as we build our relationship. I can't think of any bank that requires a picture of a customer in order to do business.

Please provide a complete list of all of the documentation the bank requires in order to do business. I'll get to work on that scanner.

Quote:
There is no bank in this world that wouldnt require an ID to process a request. I do not know of the procedure, the bank will tell you all the procedures when you establish communication with them. Get back to me with your ID. You have my ID, you have a face to my name. Let me have one for yours. The bank also requires it.

Quote:
I think the overall project will require an investment of around 60 million dollars. We may needed to bring in some other investors eventually once our plans start to crystallize. Hee Hee!

ID scan attached.

Whoops - did I forget to attach it to the email?

Quote:
I can gather around that amount of $60m. I have lots of funds stashed away but we need to work on getting them in one place.

I still haven't got a copy of your ID. Do a preview before you send because there is nothing attached to this.

You don't say...

Quote:
Good heavens, computers are a pain. I just upgraded to Windows 8, and it's been nothing but trouble. What's more, the coffee cup holder is made out of thin plastic and now it won't retract into the PC - I think it broke.

Good news is I think I got a good scan of the ID this time. I checked a copy of it on my side and it looks great.

How do I make contact with your banker - maybe I should send him an email to break the ice.
(Bwahaha - this never gets old!)

Quote:
Attached is a copy of what you sent me, I have no idea what that is but it definitely isn't an ID. I will need to present your ID to the banker so that he can start pressing the change of beneficiary to your name. So kindly send a copy of your ID so we can get the transaction on the way.

I am anxiously waiting...

upload image direct link

Quote:
That's odd. It seems the British Government is blocking the transmission of the ID to you. Is there any reason why they would be monitoring your email account? I'm feeling a little nervous about this transaction; maybe I should work with a local financial backer in the states. I don't want either of us being investigated by Scotland Yard.

Quote:
You are very funny my friend. Kindly send a copy of your ID. The name of the Bank banker is Ms. Korotina of Privat Bank. Her email is [email protected]. The account number is 0503650028 , account name H Project. Contact the banker so we can move forward and if you are afraid , its better we stop here as you haven't even sent a picture of yourself which is suspicious.

Uh oh, sounds like he's twigged. Let's contact the banker and see if we can keep this thing alive.

Quote:
Dear Ms. Korotina,

I'm pleased to be able to make your acquaintance. You were referred to me by Mr. Yekuno Adi Amlak, who says you've been helping him with banking services for projects he's been supporting. He and I are planning a new hotel development in the United States, and he recommended I contact you to start the process of arranging movement of funds to start the project. I've liquidated $350,000 from my retirement savings, and am looking for a bank to store these funds in as we get ready to purchase land and start preparing for construction. Are you able to help with this?

Mr. Amlak reports that this is in reference to Project H, and account number 0503650028. I look forward to hearing from you, and I'm attaching a scan of my identification for your reference.

Best regards,

Vittorio M. Zangari
President

images upload

... and a follow-up to my esteemed business partner.

Quote:
I've just sent an email to Ms. Korotina - let's hope she can be helpful to us.

What do you mean I haven't sent a picture? I've tried three times! Are you sure there isn't some problem on your end?

V.

The "banker" replies. Ms. 's correspondence appears in Violet
Quote:

Mr. VittoXXX M. ZangXXX,

I am in receipt of your email.

Sorry for the late response, I was at a seminar in Zurich.

The FUND account name you are about to claim is $25M dollars, you will have to claim the funds as his partner. Therefore, the beneficiary has given me a letter of authorization giving you authority to claim the funds for investment.

We shall apply for change of beneficiary then start the process from there.

Furthermore, attached is a payment application form, print it out, fill , sign and return my email attachment. The said funds was brought in cash by airplane, I arranged the pick up and deposit into our bank. For the funds to be wired out, it will have to be done legitimately and I am here to guide you through the process into your nominated bank account anywhere. I know about all banking laws anywhere in the world so you dont need to fret.

Kindly send the access code to this account and a copy of your valid ID.

All you have to do is follow my directives.

Thank you.

Ms. LiuboX KorotinX

Chief Accountant

Director, International Remmittance Dept.

Privat Bank

50, Naberezhna Peremogy Street, Dnipropetrovsk, 49094, Ukraine

upload phots

... and helpfully, the Lad checks in as well.

Quote:

I still haven't gotten any response from you regarding the passport photo. Let me also know the situation with the Banker as things progress. I want to put a face to the name my friend.

Time to play dumb with the "banker" and see what happens...

Quote:
Ms. Korotina,

I think there's been some kind of mistake. I've been having computer problems lately, so it might be my end of the connection. I've received some sort of inheritance form from you; Mr. Amlak is not a relative of mine, he's a businessman. I'm not a beneficiary of his estate - I'm not inheriting anything of his. He and I are going to be investing a lot of money together and I was thinking to add the $300,000 I've gathered to the account he holds there with you. Can you send me the information I need to transfer this money to Mr. Amlak's account?

Vittorio

If THAT doesn't get the point across, nothing will...

Meanwhile, let's not leave "Yekuno" in the dark.

Quote:
My wife was nice enough to take my ID to the local copy shop and scan it. I've also sent a copy to the banker for her reference.

V.

images upload

Quote:
Mr. Marvin, (who's Marvin?!?)

I am in receipt of your email.

Mr. Amlak explain to me that you are not inheriting anything but for you to recieve the funds in the united states you will have to act as his beneficairy to claim the funds then you can both use for investment as you are his partner.

Furthermore, if you are to transfer the $300, 000 to his account, you can transfer it to his offshore account for investment.

Bank Name: Agricultural Bank of China
Account Name: Suzhou Longliqi Import and Export Co. Ltd.
Account number: 10523514040XXXXXX
Swift Code: ABOCCXXXXXX
Address: Floor 17, No. 65 Shinshan Road, Suzhou City , China.

Let me have the payment confirmation when you have made the transfer.

When do both of you plan to start investing?

Thank you.

Ms. Xiubov Xorotina
Chief Accountant
Director, International Remmittance Dept.
Privat Bank
50, Naberezhna Peremogy Street, Dnipropetrovsk, 49094, Ukraine

upload phots
My first Piggie!

Of course, these things never seem to go perfectly to plan, do they...
Quote:

Ms. Korotina,

Are you sure this is the correct account to use? Mr. Amlak led me to believe that his funds are in an account in Ukraine. He never mentioned an account in China.

Best regards,

Vittorio

Quote:

This ID is not even clear at all. I cannot even make out a name or the face. Don't you preview it before you send? Kindly scan and resend. What is the update with the banker lady? Let me know.

This is interesting. Two very different writing styles, some lack of correspondence in the flow between the two scam accounts, the use of a wrong name for me - I'm starting to think I'm working with two different people, and maybe I can play them off each other?

Quote:
Yekuno,

Ms. Korotina has accepted my ID,
(what's wrong with *your* computer? Laughing)and things are progressing.

I need to double-check a couple of details before transferring money into the account she identified in Argentina.

V.

Argentina? I just threw that in to see if he'd flinch.

Quote:
transfer the money to where and for what? When is she transferring the money to your account for investment and what is the situation. Get back to me to understand better....

Didn't flinch at Argentina. More confirmation I'm working with two people. Time to bring some lad pain.

Quote:
I'm transferring $325,000 of my retirement savings into your offshore account. Ms. Korotina gave me all the information I need, I'm just getting the paperwork done on my end. I've already sent her the $5,000 processing fee she said was needed to make this all happen.

Meanwhile, it's been a day since I heard from the banker, so I thought I'd send a follow-up and try sweetening the deal.

Quote:
Ms. Korotina,

Mr. Amlak is expecting me to make this transfer in a timely fashion. Can you confirm that the account you identified below is the one I am to transfer the funds into? He identified that his account was at Privat Bank in Ukraine. Does he have an account there I can make a $325,000 deposit into?

Also, I'm also looking for a place to put another $50,000 as part of a separate project of my own, but I'd rather put it in another bank - can you recommend a good option?
(I'm shamelessly fishing for another piggie here...) I'm new to international banking, as Mr. Amlak has probably explained.

Vittorio

Quote:
Sir,

You should wire the funds into the account below as stated before. This account in China is also Mr. Amlaks account and the transfer will go through without problems.

Let me have the wire confirmation slip once its done. When all is done, we shall discuss about the $50k you are talking about.

Bank Name: Agricultural Bank of China

Account Name: Suzhou Longliqi Import and Export Co. Ltd.

Account number: 10523514040xxxxx <---snipped bank detail Padme

Swift Code: ABOCCNBJ103

Address: Floor 17, No. 65 Shinshan Road, Suzhou City , China.

Thank you.

Ms. Liubov Korotina

Yekuno isn't liking the idea that somebody got a nice payday and he didn't...

Quote:

the lady says she didnt tell you to pay any $5, 000. I don't know who you sent the $5, 000 to. I honestly do not understand you sometimes as your ID is not even clear, i cannot see the face of the man I am working with. Its very strange how you conduct business but we should move forward. Let me know the situation with the lady ....

Whaaaaaat?!? Why would an honest banker do such a thing? Laughing

Quote:
Ms. Korotina was very clear that her bank's policy is to charge a small processing fee for handling large volumes of currency, and that all banks do this. After verifying my ID, she gave me the numbers for an account in a bank in Argentina. The processing fee is handled, but we're working on getting the $325,000 transferred into your offshore account. I just got a message back from my bank here that the wire transfer failed; I'm working with Ms. Korotina to get that straightened out.

But those international transfers can be so tricky...

Quote:
Ms. Korotina,

I got a message from my bank this morning stating that there was an error transferring funds into this account at Agricultural Bank of China. They didn't provide any additional details - can you look into this? I have construction permits to acquire and land to purchase, but none of that can happen without this transfer being completed. Please handle this urgently.

Vittorio

Quote:

Sir,

What does your bank say is missing or needed for them to complete the transfer?

Thank you.

Ms. Liubov Korotina

Quote:

That's the strange thing: the bank said there was an error in the transfer, but couldn't give me any more detail than that. I'm sure I got the account numbers right. Is there a different account Mr. Amlak uses that I could try?

Vittorio

Meanwhile, Yekuno is stumped:

Quote:
What is the problem that the bank has and why did the wire fail my friend. Get back to me so we can straighten these things our. Korotina says she doesn't know what the problem is as you refuse to tell her.

Quote:
I wish I had more information to give her. The bank says there was an error transferring the funds, but doesn't explain why. I've got people waiting to get paid here with our combined money, but I can't do it without getting this transfer to go through. I've got someone wanting to sell me an option on 20 acres of land in the north end of Albuquerque. Is there another banker you work with? I'm not all that confident in Ms. Korotina - she's not very responsive to my emails...

V.

It's been over two days since I last heard from either of my lads. Did they finally figure out I've been pulling their leg? Or perhaps they fought over the imaginary $5000?

I hope you enjoyed the reading of this as much as I did the baiting; again this is my first bait - let me know where you think I went astray and I'll thank you for your assistance in becoming a better scambaiter!

"All you have to do is follow my directives."
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you did great on your first bait! Good luck on getting more piggies from them - I feel like you will.

But I am so sorry your coffee cup holder broke. Laughing Laughing Laughing

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice work! Nice job keeping your story and character consistent.

Funny how he got so stuck on the scan. He doesn't really need it and lads usually move on the money pretty quickly. Stubborn little bugger...all the better for you.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
MyEvilTwin
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Funny how he got so stuck on the scan.

That surprised me too - I kept trying to throw money at him, and it didn't seem to click. "Ms. Korotina" figured it out pretty quickly.

Maybe he's well compensated for providing real IDs to somebody else?

"All you have to do is follow my directives."
loualsindor
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Or he's just an idiot...been known to happen.

Easter Egg 2013

Sand Timer X 6
Sand Timer Sand Timer X 5
Sand Timer Sand Timer Sand Timer X 1

Safari Budapest/Fiji - 22,500 miles
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Victoria Island, Nigeria - 448 miles on a bus
Safari Save, Collines, Benin/Accra, Ghana - 700 miles on a bus

Evil Attorney epics - 22

- Why do you give shit about who i scammed you have to stop sticking ur nose on my shoes. Because it doesn't fit your noses
- Please bring me back before i hit my brain on a pan.
- This business is not like selling shoes and clothes in the market sir.

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
puki.makkau
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, that was an excellent first bait, far better than anything I've put out!
sparky905
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good reading! I hate the "send me your i.d." requests as my computer skills are so basic, fudging them is a challenge. Love the way you handled it though.

Sand Timer "George", Sand Timer "Dr. Egobia" Sand Timer Rev James Smith Sand Timer Lawson Dike

" I can sue anybody for deformation of character" scammer Fred Unuobia losing his patience with endless questions
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic