SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sig icons

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jessicajung
**Spammer**

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen a couple of icons in some baiters' sigs that aren't explained in the sticky here on that topic. Specifically, they look like eggs, sometimes green and sometimes reddish. What's that about?

There are also a bunch of 'special icons' in the sticky that are mentioned but not actually explained. I wonder if the irony is deliberate? Anyway, it would be helpful if I knew what I was aiming for...
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The eggs are from the annual Eater Eatster Egg Hunt, where eggs are hidden in member signatures

The special icons are secret and you'll have to work hard to get them Wink

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's true. I had to work very hard to get arguably the bestest sig icon of them all - the much coveted

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
anakbabi
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Special symbols are special but how special is special?

It's not so clear for new scambaiters...

I have asked this questions as well via PM since I believe I am doing something "special" with a Lad of mine...like we're sending on a daily basis at least 20 emails each...for at least 10 days time now...

That's why symbols shall be hard to get but not impossible...and without further explanation I believe I won't get any for long long time...

Cheers
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Spammers get sneakier and sneakier. Once upon a time...

baitingfuriously wrote:
I've seen a couple of icons in some baiters' sigs that aren't explained in the sticky here on that topic. Specifically, they look like eggs, sometimes green and sometimes reddish. What's that about?

There are also a bunch of 'special icons' in the sticky that are mentioned but not actually explained. I wonder if the irony is deliberate? Anyway, it would be helpful if I knew what I was aiming for...

Locking.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic