SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Star Wars Baiting Contest - 1 Prize awarded, 3 up for grabs

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Starbuck5
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Many thanks Juan F- may the farce be with you!

Already used the bank report feature- much better than nagging the mods Wink

Sand Timer - Steven Mnuchin

IF YOU EVER WRITE ME AGAIN I WILL CALL THE CORPS ON YOU, STAY AWAY FROM MY EMAILS - Mr. Paul Adams

You are some kind of schizophrenic i guess? - Richard Summers

REALLY BRO
AM NOT SLEEP YESTERDAY
TILL NOW AM VEX

i told my mummy she not happy
------- Sammie

WE ARE WITH INTERPOL AND FBI /CIA BOTH SCOTLAND YARD POLICE THERE IN UK, WE FIND OUT IN OUR DATABASE THAT YOU ARE TAKING PEOPLE BANK ACCOUNT FOR FUNS OR A JOKE. WHAT DID YOU USED THOSE ACCOUNT YOU COLLECTED FROM ASIA USA AND AFRICA TO DO,??? WE NEED YOUR GOOD ANSWER BEFORE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. - Some lad of mine on an alt acc. Investigations are on-going
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a bump to remind everyone that this contest is still open until December 15!

Starbuck5 has been awarded a Premium Membership for his Farce is with You trophy.

There are still three premium memberships up for grabs.

As a reminder...

Quote:
Sign Contest

This contest is open to new members of eaters who signed up within six months of the start date of this contest.

The goal is simple. Get your lad to hold a sign that says something Star Wars related.

What you tell the lad to get him to hold the sign is up to you. The back story does not have to be related to Star Wars. For example, "Luke, I am your father", could work great if you simply call yourself Luke and tell your lad you consider him as a father.

Prize: one year premium membership.

Costume Contest

This contest is open to any member of eater.

Your lad dressing up as a Star Wars character. That's right. Your lad. In costume. How you get him or her to do it is up to you, but they must be in a Star Wars costume.

Prize: TWO year premium membership OR one year membership to the winner, and one year to another baiter you choose.

What do you get with premium?
With premium membership, you get increased private message capability, web space, access to premium baiting tools, discussion area for your baits where the lads can't see, a cool custom tag, and, most importantly, all premium donations support both 419eater and ScamWarners.com.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Padme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

December 15 has passed and there are still three premium memberships up for grabs. Sometime after the new year, we'll begin a new contest Stay tuned... Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic