SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

Star Wars Baiting Contest with "Gold" Prizes

View next topic
View previous topic

Padme
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Star Wars Baiting Contest

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... a lad asked for an MTCN and ran into some trouble. Very Happy

How about some good old fashioned Star Wars trophies? This is a baiting contest that runs from now until December 15 when we will all be too busy watching The Last Jedi to bait. This contest will apply to new baits, so everyone will be starting from an even playing field.

Sign Contest

This contest is open to any member of eater who has signed up within the last six months.

The goal is simple. Get your lad to hold a sign that says something Star Wars related.

What you tell the lad to get him to hold the sign is up to you. The back story does not have to be related to Star Wars. For example, "Luke, I am your father", could work great if you simply call yourself Luke and tell your lad you consider him as a father.

Prize: one year premium membership.

Costume Contest

This contest is open to any member of eater.

Your lad dressing up as a Star Wars character. That's right. Your lad. In costume. How you get him or her to do it is up to you, but they must be in a Star Wars costume.

Prize: TWO year premium membership OR one year membership to the winner, and one year to another baiter you choose.

What do you get with premium?
With premium membership, you get increased private message capability, web space, access to premium baiting tools, discussion area for your baits where the lads can't see, a cool custom tag, and, most importantly, all premium donations support both 419eater and ScamWarners.com.

Use this thread to post up bits from your baits, funny trophy fails, or get advice from other members.

Very Happy

From one of Padme's baits circa 2005

Golden Pith Safari Tattoo x5 Sand Timer Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat
bware419ers

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BAM! Pay up.

Sand Timer X 3 Closed lad accounts X 3275 X 246 Vcamera X 5
Safari D-Bag NYC - Dallas
Pith Helmet 5 w/ Team Femmy
Safari w/ Team Phatti & SH-Abuja
Safari Ralph BC-Kano w/ OP
Safari x8 Sand Timer Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Tattoo

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Padme
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Meanwhile...... for those new baiters, not obsessed with me, carry on! Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari Tattoo x5 Sand Timer Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko -Team Woody
Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With pleasure. Prepare for the jump into hyperspace and inform Lord Vader...

What the heck!!! You have us a fake slip and you are still insisting on giving us the numbers 1 by 1??? I don't blame you! Do you think I am here to eat your money. Please and please do not email us again. - Erik Olson

do not Play with man of God,by sending to me rubish western union information which bank here confirm rubish - Rv. David Michael
Juan Freizwidatt
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I want to see a lad holding a sign saying "May the Farce be with you." Laughing

In fact, I will offer a Premium Membership to the first new baiter to do that.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

"please if you want your funds just pay me,!! pay me!! pay me!!"

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do "Space Balls" references count?

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
firehouse5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Only for Juan's special side offer!

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
anakbabi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Like in Poker I'm ALL-IN.

Ready to land in Mars.

Cheers

"Is obvious you are playing with me . You know what ? Get lost am I am done with okay"
"I said to hell with you"
"If you send to me one more of your rubbish email, your email will be block. Are you crazy ? You think I have all day for your rubbish ? If you send me another of your stupid message I will block your email and you won't be able to send us any more email" Courtesy of Mr. Michael Patrick from the UAE
"I didn't receive anything, they had me waited online for nothing, I was given only 4 digits number"
"Sorry I can't, I have already called 2 times and I was held online for 40 minutes each time I called. Sorry I can't" Courtesy of Mr. Fabian Patricks from the USA
bware419ers

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jenny - Romance Scammer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlVl4r10rcA

Sand Timer X 3 Closed lad accounts X 3275 X 246 Vcamera X 5
Safari D-Bag NYC - Dallas
Pith Helmet 5 w/ Team Femmy
Safari w/ Team Phatti & SH-Abuja
Safari Ralph BC-Kano w/ OP
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Tattoo

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Padme
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ HA! That's great.

How's everyone doing on this...? You can post up bits from your baits in here and ask for advice and suggestions too. The premium memberships have been set aside and are still up for grabs.

Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've decided to be ambitious and I'm going for the big guns. And I think I've found a neat solution. Here's a teaser of what my Investment Lad is currently involved with (and see if you can spot the exceedingly British easter egg): https://www.docdroid.net/p2GJM0Q/budget-gear-pitch-document.pdf

What the heck!!! You have us a fake slip and you are still insisting on giving us the numbers 1 by 1??? I don't blame you! Do you think I am here to eat your money. Please and please do not email us again. - Erik Olson

do not Play with man of God,by sending to me rubish western union information which bank here confirm rubish - Rv. David Michael
Padme
#1 Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my gosh, that's hilarious. Looking forward to seeing the lads covered in plastic bags and marker. Very Happy

Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha ha. I'm just building up the legitimacy with a few requests for terms and a form or two, and then I shall send the manufacturer's requirement. Fingers crossed...!

Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish you good luck Zagreus and already looking forward to see the outcome Laughing

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic