SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

DON’T PAY THE DELIVERYMAN - a Cammy bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don’t even fix a price!
Lads like to take control early… But when the maga refuses to follow the script, and introduces unknown elements, farce and confusion can ensue.
Read on and learn what “unjinew” means!

My comments are in bold. Lad emails are date-stamped.

The Lad
George Smith Wilson, “Chief Shipment Officer” from the “NATIONAL SECURITY/DIPLOMATIC WAREHOUSE BANJUL THE GAMBIA”
Tom Clark, a barrister, who doesn’t get any lines

The Baiter
Camille White, photomodel; vain and profane worshipper of the Aesir
Alek-Jaye Hiddell, her boyfriend, who manages her finances and does all the phone calls

Gambia hasn’t been used before in my experience...
Not that it makes a difference!

=================
24 January 2015
FROM THE DESK OF
NATIONAL SECURITY/DIPLOMATIC WAREHOUSE BANJUL THE GAMBIA
DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT
Attention Sir/Madam.
This is to inform you that the arrangements have been concluded in respect to direct shipment of your consignment to your country. I choose to conclude shipment to ensure it is lifted before contacting you. This process is the Airlifting of funds/consignment from one
country to another via a diplomatic means of delivery. I found out that this consignment has been lying in our correspondent office in overseas because you could not settle cost of fees for the release of your consignment fund to you.
This is why I decided to use my position as the Shipment officer in of this Organization to convey this consignment to your Country. To enable you confirm when your consignment will arrive.
I believe you will compensate me well with a good remuneration when you receive the consignment.
Note: I know the content of the trunk Box because I could see the amount you are supposed to receive. This is the major reason I decided to get involved. You must also know that this arrangement does not involve any of the people you were dealing with in the past because this consignment has been surrendered to the Government. Hence my involvement, furthermore you will find the attached files of your consignment box here to enable you know that I have idea of your transaction.
Thank you for your understanding and I await your urgent respond or phone call 002202285142. You can ask me any question relating to this
regards.
Sincerely,
George Smith Wilson.
Chief Shipment Officer.
=================
I decided to use a modality I’ve used before – the idea that Cammy had helped to organise a photoshoot in Nigeria for the Australian Football League, as part of a push to introduce Aussie Rules football to Africa (oddly enough, the AFL is doing just that…)
=================
I'm sure that you've made a mistake. Our contract was with Nigeria and nothing's been surrendered to any Government.
=================
The Lad takes that rather calmly, considering.
=================
25 January
FROM THE DESK OF
Attention Camille White,
Thanks for your prompt reply and I don't any mistake with delivery with regards to your contract of Nigeria. You will have to confirm the above under-listed requirement to enable us make a successfully delivered of your consignment fund as soon as possible.
I just received a memo from our shipping department regarding to your consignment box that was schedule to be delivery to you through our delivery department.
1). A copy of your passport or Identity ID card,
2). your direct phone number,
3). the nearest air-port to your country,
4). Contact address.
Please indicate as we will be ready to deliver your consignment box by this coming weekend.
You can contact me on: 002202285142, OR should you have questions please don't hesitate to ask to enable quicker delivery.
=================
The payment to our account is due in ten days. The AFL told us that. Nothing was said about diplomats from another country.
=================
A measure of concern manifests.
=================
26 Jan
Attention White,
Can you call me for properly discussion or you give me your number The AFL or whosoever are not telling you the true so kindly give me your number for conversation.
=================
It's "Ms White", not "White", thank you.
=================
OK, time for a call from AJ.
=================
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/lM8Kt8XJba/1_Williams_1626_26_Jan_2015.html
Apologies for the poor Lad sound quality.
You’ll have noticed his extremely slow and deliberate speech, and his agitation when AJ talks about the bank payment. Take note of his “You said what” and the new word “unjinew”!

=================
26 January 2015
FROM THE DESK OF
Attention Ms White,
It was good speaking with your boyfriend, but quite unfortunate that he is not understanding that no transfer will be done they are only want to be talking money from both of you without concluding your transaction. I want to re-assure you that this delivery is 100% sure as death, real and genie apart from what you have been involve on bank transfer or whatsoever, as I have full confidence that this delivery will mark the beginning of a life lasting relationship between you and us. Trust me success will be all yours. Honestly, there is not risk attached to it. Please find attached file of the video clip which of your fund wanting to lodge the fund in the trunk box. The number which you give we try several times to call you to link on conference call but is not in use.
I want to let you know we did not have approved delivery immunity to Australia, less I would have used my position to move the consignment to you in Australia. The truth is that the diplomatic company does not have a corresponding delivery center in your country.
Below are the countries where the diplomatic has an off-shore corresponding delivery centers.
1. England
2. Holland
3. Spain
4. Belgium
5. USA and Canada
6. Brazil
7. South Africa
8. India
9. Pakistan
10. Indonesia
From the above listed countries, I would like you to choose the country which will be suitable for you to travel and receive your consignment. So I can give you more details on how to proceed further.
Sincerely,
=================
“The number which you give we try several times to call you to link on conference call but is not in use” – but I didn’t give him a number!
The video clip was a familiar one showing a few seconds of money being counted.
http://www.4shared.com/video/yfCwCoogce/Video_Clip_of_how_the_money_wa.html

=================
That video shows US money and that's no use to us.
And we are not prepared to travel (at our expense) for useless cash – especially when there's no reason to do it.
The AFL has pledged payment to us, and the agency, on 3 February, and we've got no reason to think they won't pay up.
=================
So, no conference call. What a shame.
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/9q3P1nt8ba/2_Williams_2019_26_Jan_2015.html
“I’m hearing you. You said what?” – Bloody hell.

=================
26 January
Okay then if the fail you and your boyfriend I will still remand you of what I told you.
=================
When we get paid, we'll let you know and you can tell us you're sorry for saying the AFL is injinew.
=================
26 January
Okay
=================
Cammy writes back on 3 February with a hint of the “good news”.
=================
Did you enjoy your humble pie?
=================
4 February 2015
What exactly do you mean please explain in details.
=================
The AFL paid the agency $1.1 million and the agency paid us our share – $110,000. So you can say sorry for saying that the AFL is injinew.

Next up; the Lad tries a new modality.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Jeannette
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him you'll reconsider your refusal of business contacts if he supports the Saints. Laughing

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Part 2: the Gaddafi Gambit

4 February 2015
Okay maybe this transaction is not with regards to AFL, it was a consignment that was brought here in our office to be delivery to you where we have a correspondent delivery center.
=================
You can bet your ass that the other transaction is nothing to do with the AFL! Of course, we're back to square one.
Hel, you don't know where this money came from, do you?
=================
7 February 2015
Why wouldn't you be polite, the consignment come from Syria.
=================
Please explain why the consignment would be sent to me.
=================
7 February 2015
Attention Miss White,
Is like the consignment is not made to me send to you but I wish we do this deal because I want to quite my job here, so if you are interested you can get back to me with your full readiness.
=================
It's Ms White, thank you! You said, "it was a consignment that was brought here in our office to be delivery to you" – but now "the consignment is not made to me send to you". What's going on?
=================
8 February 2015
Madam,
I have go through the file and was a mistaken contacting you, but if you wish we can runs the deal and I can be able to change name from here we share it 50/50.
Thanks,
=================
Tell me more about whoever sent that shipment, and where it was going.
=================
9 February 2015
Attention Caille,
I already told you that the consignment was brought to our office from our correspondent branch office and the owner of the fund, we were made to understand that he passed away during the incident in Syria. The consignment was to be delivery to Jakarta and if you are willing to work with me as a team we can go further by indicating you as the next of kin.
Please let me know your readiness.
=================
My name is Camille, not "Caille", thankyou! And you didn't tell me much at all. That shipment could belong to a terrorist, or a war criminal, or some mafia-type; what do you think would happen if we got found out?
=================
10 February 2015
Attention Miss Camille,
The correction of your name have be noted, no the shipment is not for none of the mention here it was made during former president of Libya Muammar Gaddafi, and the consignment was deposited in Syria in our correspondent branch office but due to the country is not steady it was recall back to our office here, so if you final receive the consignment as the next of kin I will then destroy the hard drive of the computer to avoid any traces and am too sure it will work the way I plan.
Please kindly get back to me with your full contact details or you call me for more detail.
Thanks,
=================
Can you swear by whatever is holy to you that no-one will trace that money?
=================
There are lines here calculated to cause Cammy confusion and concern.
=================
11 February 2015
Miss Camille,
I received your email and I understood your fear and skepticism. Indeed, I want to re-assure you that this delivery is 100% sure as death, as I have full confidence that it will mark the beginning of a life lasting relationship between you and us. Trust me success will be all yours. As I plan the deal no one will trace it and after you receive the consignment in your position I will have to apply for leave so I can come over to your country for the sharing of the fund, please do give me your direct cell number for easy communication.
And we have to speedy with this transaction to avoid eyebrow.
=================
How can we have a "life lasting relationship" when you threaten me like that?"
=================
12 February 2015
On this transaction, how are mine threaten you like?
=================
That "100% certain death"? I suppose that's your way of saying that you'll get me if anything should go wrong.
Well, if anything happens to me, my brother will hunt you down and kill you!
=================
12 February 2015
I am full confident that nothing will go wrong the way I plan for this deal. So do get back to me with the requested details to enbale proceed forward.
Thanks,
=================
What was the fucking point of that certain death threat if you think that nothing can go wrong? Do you really know what you're doing?
=================
12 February 2015
Can you read my previous email properly it wasn't a threat, I said that the arrangement is sure as death means am very confident over the arrangement of delivery the consignment to our correspondent in Jakarta as we don't have a direct delivery center to your destination country.
=================
Well excuse me... but certain death and avoiding the Eyebrows didn't add up to a pretty picture.
=================
13 February 2015
What do you mean? Can you call me for more details discussion.
=================
Can't we put that behind us and move on?
=================
Please give me your direct phone number as I will like to speak with you.
=================
You'd be talking to Alek-Jaye. I'm hearing-impaired so I can't use the telephone. I thought he'd have told you about that.
=================
What's he up to now?
=================
14 February 2015
I think you are not serious over this deal.
=================
Explain why you'd think that.
=================
14 February 2015
Dear Miss Camille,
Why I think so is because you where unable to give me your direct phone number. I just speak with your man now and explain to him in details on how we can proceed with this deal, I will have to meet with a lawyer to make a change of ownership document on your name to proof that you are the next of kin to the mention fund, so kindly give me your number as to enable call you after discussion with the lawyer on the process of the document.
=================
The Lad unveils his replacement plan... and it doesn't impress Alek-Jaye. The 'Bali Nine' were very much in the news then.
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/Ebzj8fl-ba/3_Williams_2032_14_Feb_2015.html
=================
You have our phone number, but somehow you can't call it. Then you have the nerve to say that I'm not serious! And AJ said that you should apologise to me; so where's the apology?
=================
14 February 2015
Why I think so is because you where unable to give me your direct phone number. I just speak with your man now and explain to him in details on how we can proceed with this deal, I will have to meet with a lawyer to make a change of ownership document on your name to proof that you are the next of kin to the mention fund, so kindly give me your number as to enable call you after discussion with the lawyer on the process of the document.
I wait to hear from you.
=================
Now the Lad has the prize in his sights!
=================
14 February 2015
So far so good, I learn from the High Court that we need to get a lawyer to represent you, although I were made to understand that the official cost for obtaining a proof of ownership document is US$1,500.00, However, I had meeting with the lawyer for the court order and he made me to understand that you need to pay US$1, 280.00 dollars, although from the information I gathered from the high court, the official cost for procuring the proof of ownership document is US$1,500. In total we need to pay the attorney US$2,780.00 dollars to enable him proceed to the high court to get the proof of ownership document in your beneficiary name.
The lawyer explained to me that, he needs to make a legal tender, and this will require him to swear an affidavit of oath in your beneficiary name, which will require payment for stamp duty and value added tax (VAT). Therefore, obtaining a proof of ownership document, including court order will attract a payment of US$2,780.00
Please go ahead and send this official required fee of US$2,780.00 through western union money and the lawyer stated that this payment should go direct to the court register before they can issue the document.
Thank you for your understanding and I await your urgent respond.
=================
Cammy isn't impressed either.
=================
The lawyer said this, explained that, and stated the other – really? He never told us anything, and he should tell us these things if he expects us to pay.
You are not his messenger boy!
=================
15 February 2015
Thanks for your email and your number which I have is not going through as I tried several times and it was indicated that the number is not in use. Anyway am apologize for using that word saying that you are not serious, I hope my apologize is granted. Madam is never the lawyer responsibility to tell you, I make inquire from him in securing the document which will proof you as the next of kin, so if you are able to work with me on this transaction we will have to do according to avoid anything that will raise an eyebrow when the consignment arrive to Jakarta.
Please let me know what you suggest.
=================
Our phone number is fine – maybe it's your crummy network.
If we're paying for something, we have a right to more than just a "send money" from someone I don't know to some stranger.
=================
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/yucqVY8kce/4_Williams_2322_15_February_20.html
=================
15 February 2015
ur email, your indicated phone number is not going through. Madam this is the only way forward to secure the mention document to avoid any hindrance and communicating with the lawyer can make him to understand what our plans are all about and you know that is secret till we finalize with the release of the fund on your name. So I will advise you to try and let us completed on this transaction soon.
Thanks,
=================
You're blocking me and you're blocking AJ and that's not right. In all this you haven't given anything to prove the existence of those millions of dollars.
Before anything else, prove that.
=================
16 February 2015
Why do you said so that am blocking you and blocking AJ, what kind of prove do you need more?
=================
You said we can't communicate with the lawyer.
That's blocking!
What proof have you got?
=================
The eyebrows are back!
=================
16 February 2015
The reason why you can't communicate with the lawyer to avoid anything that will jeopardize all the effort and you communicating with the lawyer can raise an eyebrow. However I went to the high court and I was show what we needed to get to have a smooth delivery of the consignment to you in Jakarta.
=================
Well, that makes it clear. Either you have to pay bribes to get that paperwork (which means that the paperwork is fake) or you are trying to do what you said the AFL was doing. If this was an honest deal you'd be open and transparent with us.
=================
16 February 2015
You can communicate with the lawyer.
Name: Tom Clark
Email: [email protected]
Why am saying is to avoid anything that will jeopardize all the effort so far.
=================
Camille White
What should I avoid then?
=================
17 February 2015
Anything that will bring hindrance to this deal
=================
Well thanks for nothing! That's no help at all.
Could you actually like spell out some details?
=================
AJ calls for the details, and the Lad doesn't handle questions too well. He doesn't understand diplomatic immunity (no surprises there).
=================
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/FXpkdn7Vba/5_Williams_2052_23_February_20.html
=================

And after that call, Wilson bowed out.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic