SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Jamaican lottery scammer arrested, brought to US

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KnottyPine
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't know if any of you Eaters played a hand in this encouraging development. Either way, Woo Hooo!!

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_JAMAICAN_LOTTERY_SCAM?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-08-04-12-40-36

The scammer was extradited to the US and currently awaiting trial.

Why is it so difficult to receive money from you.I am having a hunch that you are delibrately making it difficult for me.I want you to remember all the problems you have put me through from your first bank transfer to the second one to our London account to this very western Union that you sent more than a week ago. You are putting me through all kind of stress just to receive money from you.

kindly please for God sake re-send it again in a proper way

you are making things so complicated for me...i can no longer condole all this stress you are making me pass through

Your are so honest i like the way you act.

you are playing games with me, but I still want to beleive in you because I have no much choices right now.
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not involved excep t to say EXCELLENT!!!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic