SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fresh 24 year old virgin for someone!!!???

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wouj A. Dewitt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amanda Mamour <[email protected]>
To XXXXXXXXX
Today at 7:50 AM
Hello My Dear XXXXXXXX

Compliments of the day to you and thanks for your quick response.

May the blessing of God be upon you and grant you the wisdom and sympathy to understand my situation and how much I needed your assistance.

My name is Amanda Mamour Deng; I am single, 24 years old, from South Sudan; I am presently in Senegal.

I am contacting you based on a pitiable situation in which I found myself today. Please find a way to help me out and I will remain grateful.

I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here in Senegal.

My late father was a business man and deals on Cocoa and gold before his untimely death. He was killed by the rebels when they attacked our house and luckily for me, I was not at home at the time of the attack.

So I decided to run out of the country to Senegal where I am presently. I wish to contact you personally for investment assistance.

My condition here is terrible but I hope by God’s grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the crisis. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year at the university before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

There is an information I would like you to keep very confidential. Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account (as his next of kin)here with me because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is Two Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars($2.500.000).

I have communicated with the bank regarding the retrieving of the money from them but the bank said that they cannot approved my request because of my statue as a refugee.

They advised me to look for a relative of mine or nominate a Trustee who have a valid identity with good statue who can stand on my behalf as my representative/Trustee.

Due to social, economic and political instability here, I decided to seek your assistance in transferring this money to your account in your country for investment purposes.

I needed to invest in a country where there is both political and economical stability

I will appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely and honestly.

Please note that Transaction of this nature demands the highest trust and confidence between both parties.

-----------------------------------

She is all yours to enjoy. I messed with someone years ago when a friend's son got scammed on a car. She disappeared after Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans. That's the reason my first post asks her how New Orleans is.
Make sure your computer has (STD) protection!

-------------------------

I sincerely want to let you know that we will invest the money together, or if you don't intend staying with me then I will compensate you with 10% of the total money for your efforts and services, then the rest balance shall be my investment capital.

Thanks and waiting for your response.

Yours Sincerely,

Amanda.

On Thu, Jul 20, 2017 at 1:42 PM, XXXXXXXXt <XXXXXXX> wrote:

How is new Orleans?
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome W.A.D.
I saw the subject line and thought we must have another spammer here. Glad to see it's a regular 419 scammer instead.

I've edited out your email address and name from the email you posted - one of the most important practices here is "safe baiting" which can be summarised as "don't reveal your real identity" (see here for more info).

If you plan to stick around and get involved yourself, you can find a collection of helpful advice in this thread:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=237673

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Wouj A. Dewitt
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't been on here for years! I hope someone has fun with the MUGU.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic