SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"I wood like to purchise some golde"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The further adventures of Massi_Veerection.

Having never baited a gold seller before, I decided to have a stab at this guy, who I found in one of my catcher accounts. Despite constantly accusing me of being a time waster, he keeps replying. This bait is still ongoing.

I can't quite figure this lad out. At times I wonder if he has split personality, or maybe it's two different lads.

Characters:
Massi_Veerection - annoying idiot.
Yannick_Cisse - gold seller

---------------------

Quote:
Hello ,

Hello it me Yannick_ who you know , AU gold miners.

Kindly reply if you have interest to purchase gold bar.
But our price is higher now from $ 27,500 to $28,500.

the below specifications:

22 Carat+
94.% purity
Origin Mali
Trade Procedure FOB Bamako-Mali.
Price $28,500 per kilo

If you are interested reply with your intended quantity that you want to come and buy .
We expect you to let us know the time you will visit us here in Mali for TTM.

Thanks
Mr.Yannick_Cisse

Quote:
helo mr cisse

i wood like to purchise some golde

Pleasea get bach two me sire<.

massi veerection

Quote:
Mr. Massi,
Thanks for your interest to purchase some gold from me.
From my offer you have seen the price for 1 kilo,in your reply let me know how many kilos that you want to purchase from me.
I will stop here and wait your reply include your whatsapp telephone number.
Thanks and looking forward to complete the purchase.
Regards
Mr. Yannick_Cisse

Quote:
helo mr cissy

i woud like two bu/y 41.9 keelos pleasea

massi

Quote:
Hello messi,

Ok, call our office number now when you get this message.

+22367598288

Thanks
Mr. Yannick_Cisse

Quote:
helo mr( sissy

the probilim is i dun"t halfe a phaone sire

bute i do waint two buiy thise golde ok

massi veerection

That seemed to scare him off...

Quote:
sire

#pleasea reply

i wish two buy the golde as soon as posibel.

massi .

Quote:
Send the first and second page of your passport copy.
2 kilos is $57,000 USD.
Let me know how you want to make the payment so that the two kilos of gold will be ship to your address.
Send your full office or house address.
Also call our office telephone on +22367598288 when you see this message.
Waiting to hear from you.
Mr. Yannick_Cisse

2 kilos? Huh?

Quote:
helo Mrs. sissy

i wille sent yo the pasporth scanes,
bute as i toled yo I halfe no phaone. i loste my heering in the war
ok sire
massi

Quote:
Hello,

Tell me about your self.
You talk and write like jokers listen carefully we are not ready to waste time with useless soul kidding with people on the internet listen if you are one of them, you better stop all these nonsense,you lost your hearing in the war, which war? listen for the last time we are not jokers and not ready for any joking so better advice your self before it too late.
you are not talking like responsible person that is one thing am sure about.
have a good day and find someone else to fool yourself with.
If you can not write something that one can understand how can i be wasting my time with you? i can't nononono don't send your passport again please am not sure of who you are.

Quote:
Sir

i aim a US vet frome the Iraq war
i loste my heering and i hafe probilims withe my speeche nowe also
so i aim sorriy for thait bute i cun"t help it//

sire yo half insultid me withe you"er wordes
i aim veryy uspeth nowe

i juice wainted two buy s ome golde sire and yo ackuse me of beng a jocker??? yo area a very rude mane.

massi veerection

Silence for a couple of days.

Quote:
sir e

wait is you'"re prombilim

yo dun" half any respeckt four war veterins i see
why did yo sent me an emale askinge if i wainted two buy golde and then yo tell me i aim a jocker??

i thenk YOU area the jocker.

why area yo waisting my time? i juucie waint two buy some golde.

massi

Quote:
Mr.Massi,

Good day, plz i want you to undertsand that gold business needs someone who know it, you don't buy gold just because you hear gold, but i can agree with you that someone can buy gold as a way to save their money personally. You can not talk on phone,then how can we meet you when gold is ship to you, how can we cominicate faster it's only by telephone my friend that is why i am seeing it that you maybe waste of time, write and reply is not what we are interested on.
But if you are sure that you will not be a waste of time in this discussion you already know how much 2 kilos of gold cost then let me know when you are sending the payment and also send your passport copy and your SSN.
If only you want to proceed reply and if you are not ready please do not border to reply this message.
Thanks
Mr. Yannick_Cisse

Quote:
mr- cissie

good daiy two yo two

doese it rally mather if the bisniss is fast /? yo wile get you"er moonies so why does it mather.
?
moonies is moonies rihgt? my frond it while note bee a probilim two meat. -/we cane arraynge a time and pleace.

bute sire,, i dun" want 2 killos
i waint 41.9 killos
yes i half the moonies four thate. aFter iraq we browt home lotts of artyfacts frome the museyums and i maid a lott of moonies.<$

massi

Quote:
This is what we are not ready to accormodate.
Much talks.*
If you want 41 kilos no problem, that mean you have to come to Mali or how do you want it?. If you need this transaction forward send the things i have asked you to send for the documentations on your name for exportation.
Your full location address is needed as well.
If you see this message reply now.
The cost of 41kilos is $1,168,500
Mr.Yannick_Cisse

*Tough shit, buddy!

Quote:
mr< cissie

we wood half two half muche talks if we wear on the phaone or usinge emale.

it"s the same ether weigh../
and yo now i cun"t usea a phaoen so it while half two be emale.

thise is note a smal amownth of moonies mr cissie
i couwd buye the golde frome anoter seller
but yo contackted me so i taught it muste be a sine frome god and jesis christe
becauste i half ben thonking aboot buyinge golde four some time nowe. for a projecte i halfee plained<

so thenk yo sir for beng my blesed angel who broauwt this dele two me/

cane yo meet me here wear i life? or do i half to meat yo in malli?>

massi

Quote:
Mr. Massi,
We can meet you there if you can not come here.
So tell in just 1 word so we will know if you are serious or not.
Thank you and send what i have asked you to send, from there we will move on to know the next .
Yes it not small money i know, and anyone who want to buy gold can not see calling as a problem.
What next.

Thanks
Mr. Yannick_Cisse

Quote:
mr sissy

i wood apresheate it if yo woold stop aking me if i aim sirius
of coarse i aim sirius
if i wasen"t ' sirius i wudint' waist my time takling to yo- -
yo kep aking me that questing and it mackes me thenk maybie yo area the one who is'n"t sirius

we ned two thrush eachothere//

sire=befour we do this bisniss i must respecktfilly aske yo four a scan of you"re id carde. and i while sent yo a scan of my id carde also.

pleasea mr cissy dunt'" let me doun
thise is amloste all of the moonies i maid from selinge my iraq artyfackts so i dun" t' want any probilims

massi&

Quote:
I want to make it clear to you for the last time, don't ever you email us again. It's very clear that you are nothing but a time waster

Quote:
Sir

lissen two me
yo contacked me firsth
i ansewrd you"er emale and ofered two buy some golde and yo call me a tim waster!???
i waint two make a profeshinil purchise and yo are"nt actinge like a profeshinil sire<

i halfe the moonies two buy this golde and yo area telinge me yo dunt' waint it???

sire i thenk YO AREA THE TIM WASTETER AND JOCKER-

pleasea tell me if yo are sirius aboot this
and let"s make the dele happen alrihgt#

massi

Quote:

Go else where and joke we are not ready for your stupidity

Quote:
mr cissi

please ansewrer me
dun"t take thise opertunitie awaiy froim me

massi

Quote:
Please i have told you not to contact us again.
Listen the people who are in this company are not what you think or people that are ready to welcome your actitude, so please don't send any message to us again you can go elsewhere to do your kind of business.
Since you can not follow what we say there is no way we can work together, please don't write us again the elders have gotten offended with your actitude and confirm you are nothing but internet joker.
So i can not do anything, if like you are doing what we are talking it will be a diffrent thing but now you are talking off from what we are doing.
We don't know your name or anything about you.
All you do is writing something one can not read and yoy claim to be from US do you think we are anyhow people?

Quote:
sire

wait atitiude area yo talking aboout
i aim tryinge to make a busniss dele with yo bute you area acting wired.,/

yo do now my name i toled yo already. my name is massi veerection
so wait is the probilim
?
i am folowinge wait yo say bute yo dun't' lissentwo me sire%

if yo rallly area a profishinil man then sent me youre' id scan and i wil sent yo mine as whell alrihgt?
yo area conphusing me whith theses strange things yo area sayinge two me sir

Quote:
sire pleasea ansewre me

i aim note happy with thise!

i aim very upseth!!!!!!!!!!!

massi

Quote:
Sorry we are not hear for jokes.
Send all that we have asked you to send if you are ready to buy gold from us.
Mr. Yannick_

Quote:
WILL YO LISSIN TWO ME PLEASEA

STOP CALEING ME A JOCKER
YO AREA MACKING ME ANGERY SIRE

whait kinde of man area yo?? do yo always sent peaple emales ofering golde and then sent them very rude massages when theiy agree two buy?? ?

???

sire if yo rally area a profeshinil bisniss mane then SENT ME YOU"RE ID AND I WHIL SENT YO MINE OK?

i dun" now how yo ever cell any golde whiht that atichude of yo"ur'es

massi

Quote:
Mr. Massi,
Ever since we started this discussion have i spell your name wrongly? Those are signs to know when real seller is wasters time with jokers on the internet, thinking his in business discussion with a normal person not knowing is a joker, that is what we don't want and your way of actitude runs thesame way like that, just like we requested you to send us your internstional passport copy and your American socal security number, all you did was iginord what we ask you to send and turned and ask us to send you our ID , from this explanation am sure you will know that we are not ready to waste your time and we don't want you to waste our time as well.
This is why we made it clear to you that you should not contact us again. Go and don't buy from us, you can look for another seller but, If you are ready and sure that you are not a time waster send all that we have asked you to send, before we will proceed, beacuse we know it posible for you to come up with any talk at the end.
Nothing more nothing less, send all we have asked you to send.
Good morning.
Mr. Yannick_Cisse

Quote:
mr C.

is it oK if i call yo mr. c? then i wun"t spele it wrong.
i toled yo alreddy that i halfe probilims wiht my speeche and writting is dificilt four me also. i halfe dificilty spelinge so i aim sorriy four that sire/
it hurtes my fongers when i type alsoe

yo area macking me very upseth. yo kep caleing my horribil naimes and ackusing me of jocking

STOPE CALEING ME A JOCKER SIR I DUN LIKE It

but mr. C yo do get my naime wronge every time alsoe..
i aim note mr. massi
massi is my firste naime
so yo shoulder call me massi or mr veerection

do yo note thenk it is a resonabel reckwest four me to waint two sea you'er ID carde? i am senting yo a lot of moonies
a very larege amounth of moonies sirr

i juice waint two mak shure yo aree a ligitimitt organisashion.

pleasea respond my frond.

Quote:
MR C

PLEASEA RESPONDE TWO ME

OR SHOULDER I TAIKE MY MOONIES ELSEWEAR???

YO AREA NOTE ACHTUNG LIKE A PRIFISHINIL BISNISSMAN SIRE/<
I AIM BEGINIG TWO THONK YO AREA A JOCKER SIRE-.
YO SAY CRULE WORDES TWO ME AND OFER HOAPE AND THEN TAIKE IT AWAIE
WAIT IS YO"URE PROBLIM MR C

REPLIE TO ME IMEDEATLEY

massi

Quote:
Send your ID i have sent you my passport copy.
Yannick_

Um, no you didn't...

Quote:
Mr D

yo did nott sent me anything sire...

massi

Quote:
mr d/

i aim stile waeting four yo to sent me you'r"e id
thenn i while sent yo mine and we while halfe built up a thrust with each ohter/

thenk yo my frond&

massi

Quote:
Ok when you see it, if you want to buy gold from us then we will know.
I have sent it.

Quote:
mr D

i dun" understained
their is no attashment in the emaile./

pleasea sent me the fille..

massi

Quote:
Ok I have sent.

Quote:
mr D
pleasea see the scrren shot i halfe attashed. their was no attashment in you"re emaile* -do yo see??

massi

*There genuinely was no attachment. Are you trying to bait me now, Yannick_?

Quote:
Let me resend from my personal email

Quote:

ok thenk yo my frond

massi

A few hours later...

Quote:
mrs. D

i stille havin"t recievd an emale withe the id

massi

Quote:

YES WAIT THE NETWORK CONNECXION IS VERY SLOW AND CAN'T ATTACHED FILE QIUCKLY

Quote:
mr d

ick
ok i while waite
do yo life on the moone or whait?? yo half a verey slowe cuntection sire

massi

Quote:
Ok, When you see this message with attached passport reply to our
company email address.
At: [email protected]

I will be waiting for your message to know what next.

Mr.Yannick_Cisse

Finally! He sends the above email from his "personal" account. Of course, I ignore his request and only reply to that account from now on.

Quote:
Hello Confirm that you have recieved it.

He sends the ID yet again.

I send the following, knowing that it won't work, but I am enjoying making him angry, and he seems very keen to keep wasting his time replying to me despite all the joker accusations...

Quote:
helo MR d-

thenk yo four senting the scane

but my computor sais it deteckted a viris?
so i am afraide two opene it

cane yo sent it agin pleasea
thenk yo sire

massi

I get the feeling somebody has baited you before, Mr. Yannick_?

Quote:

Hello,
Whatever you said you are called i don't care but all i want to inform you is just never ever you contact us again, i know you are nothing but a joker and now you have made it clear everybody here already that and just waiting for message like this from you.
I repeat never ever you write us again joker

Quote:
mr D/

i toled yo befour two stope caleing me a jocker mr C. i DUN" LIKE IT
I triede to open you"re email on my othere computor and it workede on thait one
so thenk yo four thait.

do yo waint a copie of my pasport or do yo waint my drivvers lisinse?

massi

A little nudge, the following day.

Quote:
helo mr DDD

the problim was whith my computor/ i aim sorrie four thenking the priblim was whith yo'ure photo

becausth when i triede to openn it on my other computor in the bedroome i didint" get any viris massages
so i aim veriy sorrie four thenking the problim was whith yo"re photo sirr

pleasea tell me do yo waint two sea my pasport or do yo waint two sea my drivvers lisinse/?

massi

Quote:
Please i already told you that no person in this company believe anything you are saying.
We know you are just kiding with us, please stop as it won't take you anywhere.
If you are a joker it's alright now i think.
We are not interested to trade with you because no honesty with you, i sent you my passport for you to know that we are not jokers.
I know you are a time waster go your way and never you reply this message don't send anything to us,we are not interested.
These are still sign you are joking with yourself, while you be asking me if you send driver id or passport, that shows you are not serious.
Mr. Yannick_

He's not happy with me emailing his personal account, but for some reason he still thinks the "joker" might send him a passport...

Quote:
Listen if you want to do this business send your passport and stop to send email here.
Mr. Yannick_

I keep replying to that account.

Quote:
mr. yamick

i dun" understainer yo'ur"e atichude-
of coarse i waint two do bisisniss whith yo
area all golde cellars suche dificillt peopel two dele whith??

i toled yo it hurtes my fengers wehn i tipe so why wood i kepe rioting two yo if i didnt" wun"t two do bisnuss?? it cawses me paine to tipe /

sire-i half attashed a photto of my pasporth

now whait is the nexte step?? whehn cane i buiy the golde sire?

massi

Quote:
Listen we are not joking maybe you think this is joke, which passport did you send??? Honestly you are a big funny joker, but let me tell you something, we are not moved with anything you say , because we already know who you are.
So, the passport i sent to you was back of passport, it better you go look for others to fool with not we okay.
You attach back of passport booklet and ask me what next?.
You are just waiting for us to ask you payment before you open up okay, i have not lose before and it will never start from you.
Mr. Yannick_

Quote:
mr yamick

I HALFE TOLED YO A MILLYIN FUCKENG TIEMES TO STOPE CALEING ME A JOCKER
YO AREA INSULTEING ME SIRE-
YO AREA MAKINGE ME FELL VERY BAD

the photto i send yo was the onley photto i halfe on my camira of my pasporth
if yo waint a photta of the inside i while half two use my scanner is thait ok sire///?

of coarse yo now who i aim mr yammick/// i toled yo my name alreddie sevril tiemes.. i aim massi veerection. i dun"tt get y"o'U;re" pointe sire-

my frond- i dun't understained ale the wordes yo say in you@er massage. yo area makinge thinges complickatide four me now whith you"re intelligint writtings

massi

Quote:
the information inside and your picture is needed if you want us to do this business, let me ask you now, how will you send money for the gold ? If you can not send your passport details?

Quote:
mr hammock

ok sire i while do thait four yo two shoe yo i am sirius
thise hole thinge has me verie upseth bute i aimn glade thait yo half stooped saiyinge horribil thinges two me and thenk yo four thait sire

yo while cum two meat me to delifer the golde yes? if thait is the caise thein i while bringe the moonies wihth me on thait day. is thait ackseptibil sire?

massi

Quote:
if you receive this message, while we wait your passport photo with full details.
Go to any money transfer around and make payment of $4,190,00 for us to start legal process on your name for the lifting.
Send to my name. And get back to me immediately.
Yannick_Cisse

Quote:
ok no problim mr yammick

yo while nede two sent me you"re banck ackounth detales pleasea
i aim happie to sent yo thise moonies/

massi

Quote:
No, we will not receive this payment via bank wire No, you have to send it via either Western Union OR Money Gram.
Listen, you can't waste our time, if you can not send it with the above mentioned , no problem and no excuse is welcome all you do, is to stop any further contact to us.
Am sending this message as a last warning message to you, send it or never ever reply .
Yannick_Cisse

Quote:
mr yammicke

sire yo dun't nede two be so ruide!?
yo nede to ajust yo"ure atichude sire
mr yammick i finde it suspishus that yo area afraide of banck thransfers/ it maikes me sticke one eyebrouw in the airea
i halfe a frond who sende some moonies to an orphane in affrica laste yeare usinge mooney grame and thatt person stoled $7000 dolers frome him/// so i dun" thrust thate.

telle me know mr yammick is the truthe thait yo area the jocker here?? if yo wear a thrustwarty man yo would halfe a banck ackounth i think.,

pleasea explain or i while buye my golde from anoter main.

massi

Quote:
mr C

REPIND TWO ME IMEADEATLY ORE I WHILE GETT VERIE ANGERY!!

eXPLANE YOU"URESELF SIRE

masii

Time for a new approach.

Quote:
mr c

you"re asisstant contacketed me
he sais i shoulder paiy him insteadey of yo- is thise correckt? sire

massi

Quote:
mr c

i aim conphused sire-- shoulder i sent yo the moonies ore shoulder i sent yo're asisitint the moonies??

pleasea respind sire-

massi/

He didn't bite.

Quote:
Listen, we have no to waste you people, we repeat do not contact us again.
Goodbye and keep fooling yourselves

Quote:
MR CD

WHIY AREA YO TRYINGE TWO FOOLE ME??
HAIS THISE BEENE A CRULE-/ JOCKE FROME THE STARTH??? HAIS IT?
IS THEIR RALLY ANY GOLDE TO BUIYE?>?
WHYE IS YOU"RE ASISITINT CONTACKING ME AND SAYINGE STRANEGE THINGES??? I DUN"T NOW WHO I SHOULDER PAYE THE NEXT PAYEIMINT TWO//// SHOULDER I PAIEY HIM ORE YO????

PLEASEA STOPE CONPHUSINGE ME SIRE. WHAIT SHOULDER I DO KNOW SIRE?!???

MASSI

Quote:
mr c

pleasea respind two me

i aim fellling veriey bad aboot thise hole situashin

YO DUN" T ACKT LIEKE A PROFISHINIL

IT MAKEIS ME THONK YO AREA A BAD MAIN WITHE A SMALLE PEENIS WHO COMPINSAETES FOUR IT BY BEINGE RUEDE TO PEOPLEE
IS THAIT THE TRUTHE????

WHYE DID YO PUTE YOU'RE ASISTITINT IN TUCH WITHHT ME
I TAUGHT I WAS SUPOSDE TWO PAIEY YO MR C

PLEASEA TELE ME WAIT IS GONG ON MR C

I AIM GETTINGE ANGERY WITHE YO NOW

MASSI

Quote:
Please whatever you are called, stop this joke, i told you from the start that we are not what you feel and not ready to useless our time, if you insist to send us email again we will never reply*, go go go stop to send us message, we are no longer interested to do this business with you, i think this is very simple to understand, we offered to do this business and also offered not to do it again, any problem? Go and use your time for another thing please, you can send money to anywhere you like,that is none of our business.
Thank you
Mr. Yannick_Cisse

*Challenge accepted.

Quote:
mr E

yo now whait i aim caled../ my naime is massi like i haev toled to aboot a millyin tiemes nowe
area yo stuepid ore whait?
Mr c frome the starth when yo emaled me haeve yo bene plaeiying a jock on me>? is this some kined off reverce syckologie???

ansewr me and tele me the truthe ok becauost yo and you'er asistitint area conphusing me rally a lott nowe sire

massi

Let's see if more insults can get him back replying.

Quote:
YAMMICK YO FUCKINGE BASSTARD ANSEWR ME

--_I DUN" THINKE YO AREA A LIGITIMITT BIUSNISMANE!!!
NOWE YOUR"E ASISTITITINT DOS'ENT ANSEWRE ME EITHER

DID THE TOO OFF YO HATCHE AN EVILE PLANE TWO STELE MY MOONIES???!!!

MR C YAMMICK I HAEVE SEND YOUR'ER ASISTITSINT £3760 DOLERS SO FAR AND I STILE DUN" T HAEVE MY RECEITP FOUR MY GOLDE??!!!

TELE ME KNOW IF THISE HOLE THUNG HAS BENE A JOCK AND A TRICKLE FROME THE STAERT???

massi

OK, how about an apology?

Quote:
mr C

i aim sorrie four geteing angery wihth yo

pleasea juice get in touhce whith me.
cane we pleasea be fronds??

massi

Quote:
Ok, we can be friends.
Thanks
Yannick_

OK, well that was unexpected...

Quote:
mr c

thonk yo sire
thait makeis me veriey happie

my frond whait area some off your"e hobbys?

massi

Quote:
I hope you are fine today, the time here in Mali is 9 : 52 am. I love Adventure, sea walking and football.
Thanks and have a good weekend with your family.
Yannick_

This is weird. Why is he still replying?

Quote:
mr C

yes i aim fine toady
thonk yo four aking my frond./

yo have soime veriy inthrestinge hobbys mr C. i heave tride sea wanking befoure bute it was messey and the salte stuing a bitt/
my hobbys area collectinge and selinge anchient artyfacts and collectinge golde.
my mishion is two built a larege golde stachue of the king of americer donald trumph. once i halfe enouhge golde two do it.

becaoust i loeve my cuntry

i hoape yo haeve a plesinte day two mr c
do yo haeve anyey intheresteng plains?

massi

My new friend forgets to correspond with his new penpal, so a nudge is in order a couple of days later.

Quote:
HELLeO MR C my frond

i aim glade we area fronds my frond/#

do yo halfe any pets??

massi

Quote:
hello my friend,
How are you? No i don't have any pet infact i don't like, having .
What situation are you talking about?
Thanks and stay bless
Mr. Yannick_

Quote:
deare mr F

whiey dunt" yo lieke pets mr c
?

i dun" now whait sichuashin yo area tolkiening aboot ../

do yo lieke king donalde trumph?

haeve a grate day my frond ! !

massi

Quote:
Who is king donald trumph?
I don't know him.
But i know president donald trumph.
I don't like pets not for any reason am real africa man, i have nothing against them.
Ok, my friend have a pleasant day and bless.
Thanks
Mr. Yannick_

Quote:
deir yamick

yes he while makea americer grate agin/

my frond it is intheresteng that yo saiy yo area frome africca

it remindes me of somethinge

whait area y"oure plains four toady my frond?

massi

Quote:
mr yannnick

my frond i taught we were fondss/?
and fronds replie two eachuther d"unt theiye??

i was thunkinge maybee i wjhile maike my stachue outh off bronse insthead of golde
wait doe yo thonk mr C?

wait is y'o"ure favrite flaver off icecreme mr c?

massi

Quote:
my frond is everrythung oK!?

i havint" herd frome yo in sevrill daiys nowe and i aim gettinge woorieyd

maissi

Quote:
Hello,
I am fine, just occupied with work outside the internet.
Thanks for your care.
I will be online in the upcoming week,i hope so.
Thanks and have nice time as we enter another weekend.
Regards,
Mr. Yannick_

Quote:
hi zamick

okk thonk yo four lething me now
i was worrieyed bute know i fell bettir
whait daye while yo be online? i while be sittinge here waitinge four yo"ure emale my frond

and ii half some questings to ake yo if thait is ok sire?/

halfe a good weekend my frund>

massi

No contact for a few days...

Quote:
mr yammick-= my frond

yo dun replie two me why???

i wainted two asck yo a questinge sire

massi

Quote:
Hello my friend,
I hope you are doing fine with your family? Like i told you my friend i am somewhat busy outside the internet now,that is the reason why, i hope all is well with you friend? Ok what question do you want to ask me, ask i will be waiting.
Thank your friend.
Mr. Yannick_Cisse

Yannick_, why the hell are you still responding!?

Quote:
my frond i aim happiey yo wroate back two me

i wainted two aske yo if yo selle bronze??

whait area yo busey dong outside of the intherneth?

massi

Quote:

What i sell is gold.
I have visitor that is why am not online.
Thanks
Yannick_

Let's try and swing things back to business...

Quote:
ok my frond

bute has your"e visiter beene on you"er house four a weeke??

ok if yo cun"t get me bronze then mayebe i while juice stickw whihth the golde.. i stile neede 41.9 killos
and i never heared frome you'r assissttint agin sire
he toke my moanies

massi

Quote:
My visitors are in the Hotel.
Listen my friend, if you want us to keep writing and be friends,never ever,tell me anything about any assistant please i repeat to you.
Okay we are more than that, if what you are saying is reasonable, you go to western union and send $7,500 dollar for us to start working on the backup documents for your interest.
I don't ever want you to write and tell me anything about assistant, we have nobody we will write you without from this mailbox or my private mailbox.
From your reply, i will if this communication will continue or not.
Have a nice day.
Mr. Yannick_Cisse

Quote:
deiar frond yamick

my frond i aim /sorriey
thait man toled me he wass yo"ur e assistitianit
why did he saiy thise? he must be a lier and a jocker. shoulder i reporth thise main to the awthoritiys?

i while note speke of thaoit man agin ok my frond

yamick i dun" half any ecksperiyents wjith westeren onion
howe do i do thise?

massi,

Quote:
If you are ready go to any Western Union Money Transfer agent around and send the $7,500 dollars first.
Simple
If you are ready tell me. it not something that need experience, i will give you name where to send it.
If you are serious and want us to keep friendship onward.
Mr.Yannick_Cisse

Quote:
ok my fronde

bute i dunt" now wear is their a westeren oinion orifice neare me
do yo now wear i shoulder go??

thoink yo
massi youre" frond

Quote:
send me your address location and i will check which you can go and send it.
Even if you see the other one called Money Gram it's alright.
You can send it there too.
You country cite and state, i will use it to search their office and send their address to you.
Mr. Yannick_Cisse

Quote:
ok my frond
i life in abbeville alabamer USA

thonk yo four heliping me whihth this sire

massi

I randomly chose Alabama, and using Google Earth, I searched for WU branches in that state. It showed Abbeville as being very far away from any WU. So I chose that, thinking it would give me a "I can't travel far" excuse, but it turns out I did something wrong, because according to Yannick_ there are several branches in that town.

I went and ran the same search again after getting his email, and this time the WU offices showed up in Abbeville. I have no idea what happened the first time, but it has forced me to come up with a new delay tactic.

Quote:
Go to any of the agent now and send the$7,500.
Send to my name: Yannick_Cisse
City: Bamako
Telephone:+22367598288

When you finish sending then send me the money transfer details.

+1 800-325-6000
Western Union

Money Transfer Service

514 Kirkland St

Opens at 8:00 AM

CALL

DIRECTIONS

Western Union

Money Transfer Service

100 W Washington St

Opens at 7:00 AM

Western Union in Abbeville, AL

1.Western Union

100 W Washington St

Abbeville,AL

0.07 mi

Money Transfer ServiceMoney Order Service(334) 585-2789Directions

2.Western Union

514 Kirkland St

Abbeville,AL

0.75 mi

Money Transfer ServiceMoney Order Service(334) 585-2282Directions

3.Western Union

211 Washington St S

Fort Gaines,GA

11.61 mi

Money Transfer ServiceMoney Order Service(229) 768-3403Directions

<The list goes on and on - 35 branches.>

Quote:
Deir yamminck

thonk yo sire four gifting me thise inphormashin

is it oK if i paiy thise moanies tomorroh? i aim note felling veriy whell toady-

i hoape yo area felling ok my frond,,

i thonk i nede to get a hairycut, wait do yo thonk? whait kinde of hairystyle do yo halfe mr C?

massi

Quote:
My friend,
At least by now you should know the type of person that i am, i am not the much talking kind of person.
You can cut any type that you like.
If you are ready for this business go send the money and if you are not ready then you know what to do.
Have a good day.
If you say you will send the money tomorrow, then don't write me any message again today then tomorrow when you send the money then you can send me the information.
Thanks
Mr. Yannick_Cisse

Wait, what's this sudden change in attitude? I thought we were best buds Sad

Quote:
but my frond i taught we wear fronds??

and fronds halfe pleasint confersashins dun" they?>

yo tolde me aboute you"re hobbyis and familey befour
and nowe yo onley waint two talk aboute bisniss??

whiy ise it so hared two tele me aboot you"rer hairycut??

i wishe a verey niece daiy four yo sire-

you"er frond massi

Quote:
Good morning my friend,
It is not that is hard for me to tell you, but you already see the type of haircut i have in my passport.
so you don't have to ask me that again.
Moreover it better we stroke a deal that can make our friendship more reasonable.
If you want us to proceed with the transaction go this morning and send the money.
And get back to me.
Thanks
Mr. Yannick_Cisse

Quote:
helo my frond

i aim rally sorrie my frond/ bute i stile rally doe note fell veriey whell
my stumick is upseth
my bottim is upseth two,
i was in a whorey two eat on teusday so i mickroweaved the lefte over chickin nuckets thait wear in the fridje=

i thonk mayebe it was a baid idea./

mr DC i rally dun" fell goode so doe yo miend if i whait two paye thise moanies untille i fell bettir>>/?

cane yo tele me somethinge niece two maieke me fell bettir pleasa mt frond

do yo halfe the saime hairycut nowe as the one inn yo"uer passporth? do yo alwaiys kept it shoret?

massi

Will he be back? We shall see...

I am not a GAYSEXUAL bro.. Understand me, why you call me Gaysexual? - Sammie
if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
My fake document does not smell of vinegar - "Shu"
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
Padme

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hilarious. I love how he thinks you're a joker, but he can't be quite sure so he keeps coming back for more. Your character sounds like he has some issues, I bet he doesn't do well at the western union. Hope he doesn't suddenly have a war flashback in there or something and start yelling at everyone and getting thrown out. Very Happy

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
mr G

do yo note caire thait i fell sicke?

i taught yo wear my frond, my frond??

massi

Quote:
Hello my friend,
I hope you are fine? How is your health i hope is getting better? You know i told you, i have visitors and not always can check internet.
And i even have in mind that you must have sent the western union by now, i will not check sooner today, but whatever the situation be, try to go and send the money as we agreed, unless if you are not interested to proceed your demand.
Till then waiting to receive the money transfer details so we can start the process.
Regards,
Mr. Yannick Cisse

Quote:
heleo mr yammick

thonk yo four aking if i aim fined
i sleept four moist off the daiy and i felle a bit bettir nowe think yo for aking

bute my anis fells lieke soembodie powered petrole on it

i thonk tomorroh i wjhile be abel two go and maike the paeiymint four yo my frond

is thait ok? howe is yo"ure femily?/ whait area yo halfing four yo:ure diner tonite mr D?

massi

Quote:
Hello my friend,
Thanks my family are fine and i hope that your own are also fine?.
Good to hear that you feel better now, I don't know if your word stands strong but tomorrow will tell, everything whatever be the situation if only you want us to keep with this relationship then you have to keep your word and get the payment done so we can move on to the processing of the lifting approval documents on your name.
I will stop hear and hope to receive the money transfer control number tomorrow from you.
Here our dinner is always white rice and soup.
Your is always something sandwich and the rest.
Ok, when i receive the western union details from you, and pick up the money i will get back to you.
Good night friend.
Mr. Yannick Cisse

Quote:
heleo my frondlie frond-

i hoape yo area felling goode my frond
wehn i woake up thise moarning i hade an epiesode of ecksplossive diereea and i taught i was dyinge
bute nowe thait i aim cleered oute i fell a hundrid tiemes bettir./

i aim juice waitineg four the affterglouw in my anis two wear of.

my frond i aim gong to goe outte and mett my frond for luntch
and thein affter thait he is gong to drieve me two the westeren onion becoust thait while be easeir thain wakling

my frond do yo eate white rise and soap evrey daiy??
i dun" eat sammichis every daiy/ i eat chickin nucketts moist daiys.

my frond do yo lieke to reade bookes?

massi

Quote:
Hello,
Good day to you friend.
They are other foods.
I have been waiting to read from you with the western union details if you did sent the money.
But since you came back saying you have not sent it and will have to go see a friend first for lunch when you know this is something that you was suppose to have done before now anyway, i will think you have still not show me that we are moving from the same direction, but i will expect as you said.
I don't believe in dream but reality i count on so let us work reality.
I will be waiting.
If you send but meanwhile i will be outside the internet and when i come back i hope to pick up the details.
Mr. Yannick Cisse

Quote:
Hello friend,
I hope you are alright? I enter internet hoping that you message with the payment details will be waiting me but i did not see any message from you.
Let me know.
Mr. Yannick Cisse

Quote:
HELeo my frond

sorriy four the laite replie i halfe beene busye whithe somthinge

yes i aim fined thonk yo four aking
yammick i wente two the westeren onion but whein i got their i reilized i dun "t half ale of the paiymint inphormashine
ale i halfe is your'e naime
i nede the rest off the detales pleasea yammck
thonk yo
massi

if you write me again you die for i will send army to you totally and i am writting your country now just now to report you ediot. - Alex-son
I WILL NEVER SPEND THE MONEY ON GAYSXUAL PROSTITUTE, NEVER NEVER NEVER ON GAYSEXUAL PROSTITUTE.... - Assisin D. Killer
GOD WILL PUNISH YOUR GENERATION AND NOTHING WILL COME FROM YOU GOOD, YOU WILL DIE OF FRUSTRATION.....You are a mannarless hideout - Assisin D. Killer
YOUR SWEET MOUTH IS LIKE AN HONEY CORN SO I WILL THINK ABOUT IT...AND GET TO YOU... ASAP...THANKS BOSS. - Assisin D. Killer
WITH THIS WHOLE THING I AM BEGINNING TO HAVE BAD DREAMS ON THIS - Assisin D. Killer
Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hello friend,
Oh......i have already said i don't want us to misunderstand ourself with this for our friendship sake.
Which information you realize you did not have completely? The only information you need to transfer money to me here in Mali, through Western union Money transfer are the information i sent you already.
Let me know if you want us to continue about this or not.
We can not keep to talk about this often, i will stop here and then wait to see if you are ready to go and send the money with the in formations i already sent you before, for me to receive the money here if you are serious only to complete the purchase.
Give them the details and they will transfer the money to me.
Mr. Yannick Cisse

Quote:
Go send the$7,500.
my name: Yannick_Cisse
City: Bamako
Telephone:+223<snip>

Same email again less than an hour later.

Quote:
ok thonk yo my frond,,

i while go and maike the paiyemint tomorroh ok?/
thonk yo four the inphormashines/. i aim note veriy goode whith tecknolligie
i aim olde fashinned

my frond do yo lieke two reade?>

massi

Quote:
my frond

howe area yo toady? and yo"rue femily?

I wente two maike the paiyemint four yo earleir toady. cane yo emale me my recietp four the golde pleasea?
thonk yo my frond

massi

Quote:
My friend,
I am very fine with my family, I thank God for that.
Let me know what you mean? If you sent the money and holdback details asking to email you receipt,then you must be a joker for asking me such thing.
If you want send the details, if you don't forget it.
You have my passport with you.
If you are interested move on and use your time for something else.
Okay?
Mr. Yannick Cisse

Quote:
yammick

i aim glade yo and y"oure femily area fined
my frond i aim note hollding bake aney dethails./ whait dethailes do yo waint? i assuemed yo wood gett a notyfickashion in yo'u"re emale or soemthinge..
juice tele me whait dethailes yo neede my frond

i dun" Understained why yo area caleing me a jocker agin../ i taught yo wear my froind
and know yo area bake two beinge meana two me agin
why ,my frond why????

massi

Toastypants
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This guy has been calling me a joker (yet still replying) for exactly 1 month, today.

Quote:
my frond

area yo in the hostele whith y"o"uer visitores awaiy frome the intherneth?

pleasea tele me whihch dethailes yo nede/

i hoape yo area wele my frond

massi

Quote:
My friend,
Hope you are fine?.
I want to make it more clear to you, but i want you to know that the person you are walking with is more than what you think or feel.
I am not surpose to write to you, because you think that you are on the line, you are not friend.
I will talk about it as my very alright with your joke of thousand times.
If you sent money what stop you from sending me the MTCN?

Quote:
deir mr C Yammick

yes i am fined .think yo four aking,
whiy do yo saiy i aim note youre" frond my frond??//? yo and me area fronds so pleasea dun" t saiy we areant" fronds my frond/
becaost yo and me area goode fronds

yammick shall i sent yo a scann off the westeren onion dockumint? is thait whait yo reckuire?

you"re frond massi

Quote:
Hello friend,
How will you send money without sending the scan copy?
scan and send it, and your full details.
Mr. Yannick Cisse

Quote:
my frond yamicke

pleasea i aim conphused yammick
i halfe nevver used a paiyemint servise lieke thise befour. i aim used two paiyinge four thinges whith my banck ackounth/

pleasea ecksplane two me the prossess of paiying thise moaines. i dun" waint two maike aney mistaiks agin ok my frond,
pleasea tele me howe two do it in detale-

i hoape yo area well and yuo"er femily and you"er cat and dog and chickin. whait area there naimes my frond?

massi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic