SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"I don't know about summer"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sanni is yet another orphan with a fortune he can't get to, and he asked Cammy for help in getting his fund from Spain. Cammy had some misgivings about the suggestion that she should travel to Spain.

Quote:
"I only suggested that you visit the company in Spain to see with your eyes and also discuss with the company director. If you can't travel , you can still discuss the possible way to retrieve my inheritance without travelling to Spain" - what's to discuss? I wouldn't have a fucking clue about how that's supposed to work. Going to Spain is possible, but I'd need to clear it with AJ; then again, it is summer in the north, and that's always a plus, considering.

The Lad's response was... bizarre (emphasis added):

Quote:
I tried to check what a summer time is. I think is a busy period of the year in the north America. I think Summer is the hottest of the four temperate seasons, falling between spring and autumn.making everyone busy with their outdoor activities. Since daylight savings are in effective, it won't get dark until is 8:30pm.
There is not much to discuss with the company. The company will attend to you once you tell them that you are my representative. The director will be very happy to hear from you as soon as possible because of my situation. They are expecting my representative to contact them. The company has a copy of the deposit certificate and i also have the original copy.
If you cannot travel to spain because of the busy period, you can tell the company to send the trunk box to you but i will like you to go to spain and visit the company in person because i want you to retrieve my inheritance in spain and also transfer it directly to your destination account.

Cammy was baffled.

Quote:
Why are you talking about summer in America? Why are you telling me what summer is?

The Lad's explanation didn't help:

Quote:
I only check what summer is and i got that. You spoke about summer to me and i tried to check what it is. That was how i got that. I hope it did not upset you.

Cammy expressed her vexation.

Quote:
What got me was that you were talking about summer in America, which made no sense because you're not there and neither am I - plus the fact that you carried on about summer like either you're some special needs kid or you think that's what I am.

And now... the cherry on the sundae:

Quote:
I don't know about summer. I only tried to know and now i have the idea of summer is.

Cammy was gobsmacked.

Quote:
You didn't know about summer.
Fuck me.

Sanni, you sweet summer child...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It reads a bit like a new high school student's terrible first attempt at essay writing. I can almost hear the classic intro 'The Oxford Dictionary defines summer as the warmest season of the year, in the northern hemisphere from June to August and in the southern hemisphere from December to February (Source: Oxford Dictionary, p 279).'

Still, it suggests the lad has... personality? Mine are like robots for the most part, and never do anything like this.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Things went quiet for a couple of days, and then...

Quote:
I don't know about summer. I only tried to know and now i have the idea of summer is.

Cammy is still incredulous.

Quote:
Are you from another planet?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
...I think Summer is the hottest of the four temperate seasons, falling between spring and autumn.making everyone busy with their outdoor activities. Since daylight savings are in effective, it won't get dark until is 8:30pm.

What a load of nonsense! The idiot has copy-pasted this dross from Wikipedia or somewhere.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic