SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turning water to water

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(My comments are in bold)

(I reply to the lad's script which I got from Eater)

Hello and thank you for contacting (my company)! I'll be glad to assist you.

We are willing to ship our products internationally, and we do accept credit card payments. I can give you a list of our products. These are just some of our popular items, but all items can be made exactly to your specifications, as our converters are all made to order.

Here are some of the items that are available:

8 Hour Converters

2.5L water/30ml dihydrogen monoxide $4.99ea/$219.99 for 32
5.25L water/86ml dihydrogen monoxide $7.99ea/$329.99 for 32
10L water/156ml dihydrogen monoxide $14.99ea/$519.99 for 32

24 Hour Converters

2.5L water/45ml dihydrogen monoxide $4.99ea/$219.99 for 32
5.25L water/86ml dihydrogen monoxide $7.99ea/$329.99 for 32
10L water/156ml dihydrogen monoxide $14.99ea/$519.99 for 32

Dihydrogen Monoxide to water converters (36 hour converters only)

10ml dihydrogen monoxide/1.18L water $29.36ea
70ml dihydrogen monoxide/7.08L water $191.32ea

I look forward to doing business with you!

Signed,
Firstman Beads

Hello ,

Thanks for your email, Below are the listed of products that i will like to purchase from you and i will like you to get back to me with the cost quote and also reach my shipper at the below stated contact email for immediate pick up of my item at your warehouse or store.

1, 8 Hour Converters
10L water/156ml dihydrogen monoxide
============================================================ 100 QTY

2, Dihydrogen Monoxide to water converters (36 hour converters only)
70ml dihydrogen monoxide/7.08L water
============================================================ 15 QTY

3, Dihydrogen Monoxide to water converters (36 hour converters only)
10ml dihydrogen monoxide/1.18L water
============================================================= 50 QTY

SHIPPING ADDRESS:
ECUA-ANDINO GROUP INC
Pedro Vicente Maldonado Avenue,
S11-122. Quito, Ecuador.

Concerning the shipping , the likes of UPS, DHL and others always don't take care of the charges down here. Charges like handling,customs and duties etc. We have experienced such situation before and i don't want to experience such thing again, you do not need to worry about the stress involve and all documentations because i have a shipping company that have delivered to me in the past and i really like their services, so i will like you to contact them about the shipping. I will be glad if you contact this shipper (snip) for the shipping quote.

Here is there email address ( snip ) they will take care of everything including handling, customs and duties,Tax, insurance etc, also you will be responsible for payment to Express Global Pickup Service, then all costs as far as shipping, taxes, duties, and insurance in addition to the costs of the product should be sent to me in a proforma invoice to be paid in advance of shipment. Always send me the copy of message you send to them. Kindly email them with pick up address, shipping address and the weight of the order. get back to me with the following once you hear back from them.

Total cost of items..........
shipping cost via snip........
all additional cost (transfer fee to snip.....................
Total cost (cost of items + shipping cost via snip + transfer fee to snip..........
so i can send you my credit card details for you to charge the total cost from it and get the shipping fees settled, then my order can be shipped out asap.

Purchasing Manager,
Bruce Scott
ECUA-ANDINO GROUP INC
S11-122. Quito, Ecuador.

(Me to sheeper)

Hello. This is Firstman Beads of Snip, Inc. I have been asked to contact you to get a quote on a shipment for a customer. The shipment will be from Silver Spring, MD, United States to Quito, Ecuador. The weight of the shipment is 5196 lbs., 4 oz.

Please get back to me.

Signed,
Firstman Beads

(Sheeper to me)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Global Express Pickup Service. On checking through our customer database, the address provided below belongs to one of our premium client Whom we have made shipments to, however We deliver to Most business outlets worldwide. So getting your shipment to your client will not be a problem. For a shipment moving from your company provide with the information below is the quote.

Express Shipment (2 to 3 days) $3,989.00 USD

The freight costs includes:
Collection from your Yard
Customs clearance
Inland transit
Insurance
Door To Door Delivery
Handling

Pick up address:
Silver Spring, MD,
United States

Recipient:
ECUA-ANDINO GROUP INC
S11-122. Quito, Ecuador.
=========================================
Customer ID # BZ005999BB
=========================================

Pickup will be made by our agents after payment is confirmed. I will like to know the estimate pickup date and time so that we can schedule the pickup before the items will be ready. Also we require payment via Bank transfer to our bank account for now prior to collection of package Which is to be paid as soon as the order is ready. this price includes insurance and all duties, then i will get back to you With all necessary details.

For further information do not hesitate to contact us.
Ben Steve
(snip) houston tx

Mr. Ben Steve,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm waiting for the client to pay me so that I can begin to work on his order. Before we begin, though, I want an assurance from you.

The products that the client is purchasing are very sensitive scientific equipment. Therefore, they must be handled with extreme caution. Dropping them, throwing them, or allowing them to shift back and forth during transport could damage the machines. Can you assure me that they will arrive at their destination without having been damaged? If there would be any additional charges for this, let me know so that I can speak to my client about it.

Thank you.

Signed,
Firstman Beads

Mr. Sctt,

Before I proceed with filling your order, I would like some clarification on your shipping agent. Are they going to pick up my order in person and send it to you, or will I simply be shipping it to you directly while using their service? We are required by law to report the true value of the items for the purposes of duties and customs, but if the shipping agent was to pick up the items in question and then ship them to you directly, the declaration of the value of the items would be the responsibility of the shipper and not my company.

Also, I just want to clarify your order: you want 100x 8 hour 10/156 converters, 15x 70/7.08 36 hour converters, and 50x 10/1.08 36 hour converters, correct? If this is correct, excluding the cost of shipping, your total would be $5,957.73.

Please do get back to me so that I can begin to fill your order.

Signed,
Firstman Beads

Hello Firstman

Thanks for the quick response mail, am well okay with the items and the total cost for the items. for the shipping I want you to contact my shipping company with the weight of the order and dimension so that their can quote you with the cost to come and pick my order and shipped my order to me. after getting the quote from the Express Global Pickup Service then get back to me with the invoice of the order together with the shipping cost.

here is the Express Global Pickup Service contact emails address: (snip) they will take care of everything including handling, customs and duties,Tax, insurance etc, also you will be responsible for payment to Express Global Pickup Service, then all costs as far as shipping, taxes, duties, and insurance in addition to the costs of the product should be sent to me in a proforma invoice to be paid in advance of shipment. Always send me the copy of message you send to them. Kindly email them with pick up address, shipping address and the weight of the order. get back to me with the following once you hear back from them.

Waiting to read now if you have contact the shipping company with the weight and dimension.

Waiting to read from you

Hello Firstman

I receive a copy of email from the carrier regarding the shipping quote am well okay with the quote is an express shipment which am OK, hope you receive? kindly send me the both Quote on the invoice so that I can forward to you my credit card details to charge the total amount of the Order and the freight charges fee.

Waiting to receive the INVOICE,
Regards

Mr. Sctt,

Your total is as follows:

10/156 8hr x100 @ $14.99 = $1,499.00
10/156 8hr bulk discount x3 = $-40.31 x3 = $-120.93
70/7.08 36hr x15 @ $171.32 = $2,569.80
10/1.18 36hr x50 @ 29.36 = $1,468.00

Total cost of goods: $5,415.87

MD Sales Tax (6%): $324.95

Shipping & Handling (Express Shipment, 2-3 days): $3,989.00

Total: $9,789.82

Please note that due to the nature of the equipment, refunds can only be issued prior to having used the equipment unless there is proof of a manufacturer's defect. Snip, Inc. is not responsible for any damage to the equipment during shipping.

Please respond with your payment information. I will be going home for the day after sending this out, so I will hopefully have received your payment information by tomorrow morning so that I can process the transaction and get to work on putting together your equipment.

Thank you again, and thank you for doing business with Snip, Inc.!

Signed,
Firstman Beads

Hello Firstman,

Thanks do much for the response mail, Please I want you to send me your cell phone where I can reach you to talk to you if any urgent message. Also I will be able to give you my credit card details to charge for the total amount.

Waiting to read from you
Regards,
Bruce Sctt

My office phone is xxxxxxxxxx. Please note that I will be in and out of the office quite a bit over the next couple of days, as my daughter is home sick from school and Monday is a holiday. If I don't answer, I will call you back.

If you'd like, just give me the payment information so that I can process it and immediately get to work on your equipment.

Signed,
Firstman Beads

Hello Firstman Beads,

Good Morning how are you doing today? also how his your daughter healts? hope is getting better now. Let me to know when you are in the office so that i can forward to you my credit card details to charge for the total amount $9,789.82

Waiting to read from you if you will be in the office today so that I can forward to you my credit card details to charge.
Regards,
Bruce Sctt.

Unfortunately, my daughter is still very sick. I have spent most of the day in the hospital. I do plan on being in the office tomorrow, possibly in the afternoon and definitely in the evening (I have to finish up the order for a client that I have been unable to work on due to my daughter's illness).

If you want, you can leave me your phone number and I'll call you when I get a chance. Please note that for accounting purposes, we cannot take any credit card information over the phone, as we need a written record of it. If you want to forward your payment information, I'll be able to begin working on your order.

Sorry I haven't been able to speak with you. I hope we're able to talk soon.

Signed,
Firstman Beads

Am sorry to hear that, if you can try and come to the office today so that I can forward to you the payment details today.

Mr. Sctt,

I will probably be in the office around 4:00 PM. I look forward to speaking with you.

Signed,
Firstman Beads

Firstman

Here below is my credit card details to charge for the total amount $9,789.82

Follow the Instruction charges, Charge first $3,789.82 and charge balance $6,000

Name on Card: Bruce Sctt
Credit Card#: (snip)
Cvv#: (snip)
Expiry Date: (snip)
Billing Address: (snip)

Send me the charges receipts.

Mr. Sctt,

I am not able to split the transaction on the same card. I can either charge the full amount on the card, or, if you'd like, you can give me a second card, and I'll be able to separate it that way.

Please let me know.

Mr. Scott,

I just wanted to let you know that I'm heading out of the office for a while. I have to go home to check on my daughter (my neighbor is watching her right now), and I'm also going to have some dinner and relax for a bit. I'll be back in later on, perhaps around 9:00 my time (I'm not sure what time zone you are located in, but it's 5:00 PM right now, so four hours from now). I'd be happy to talk to you then, and hopefully we'll be able to process your transaction.

Thanks again.

Signed,
Firstman Beads

Firstman

Yes you can charge the whole amount on it at ago and send me the charges receipts....am here waiting for you when you back to office 9 PM

Firstman

Are you still coming to the office to make the charges tonight? for me to know if I should wait in the office to talk to you before I will go home.

Mr. Sctt,

I attempted to process the transaction for $9,789.82 on (snip), but the sale was denied.

Please let me know how you would like to proceed. If you want, I can try to do a smaller account with this card and then a second transaction with a different card. Or, failing that, I can process the entire transaction on a different card.

Please advise on how you would like to proceed. I should be here for at least another hour or two before going home for the night.

Signed,
Firstman Beads

Firstman

Go ahead and charge $3789.82 after I will send you my second card to charge balance

$3789.82 went through. I'm leaving very shortly, but if you happen to catch me in the next few minutes, I can put through the second card. If not, I'll probably be in sometime on Monday, or definitely Tuesday.

(At this point, I talk to Bruce on the phone for the one and only time, though he has called me at least 40 times. I simply tell him that my daughter is ill and that I'll be at the office for a short time after this before leaving, and that I won't be back until Tuesday because of Memorial Day. He says he will send a second card right away).

Charge the balance now $6,000

Bruce,

I'm not sure if you got back to me or not. I got a message that my daughter was having a seizure and left right away. Sorry about that. I'll be in early next week.
--
Sent from my iPhone

(NB: I do not own an iPhone)

(Bruce proceeds to send the same email as above with the second CC three more times for some reason)

Hello Firstman

Good Morning, how was your weekend? also how his your daughter heat hope she his doing fine now? Let e to know if you receive the second credit card details i sent to you to charge for the balance.

Waiting to read back from you today.

Bruce,

I'm just letting you know that I should be going to the office sometime this afternoon to process your payment.

Firstman

Good to hear that, also how his your daughter now hope is getting better an OK

Firstman

Let me to know once you have charge the balance send me the charges receipts.
Regards

Firstman,

Am waiting to read from you with the confirmation balance charges.

Regards,
Bruce Sctt.

Bruce,

Your card did not go through. Perhaps it is over the limit?

I can try to charge a smaller amount if you'd like, or you can give me a different card to use. I'm going to run some errands now, so hopefully I'll hear back from you by the time I get back.

Charge the balance here below $6,000

Bruce,

You already gave me that card before, remember? I can try it again, but I doubt it'll work this time, as it did not work last time.

OK, try and charge $3000 from the one you said it get decline...charge $3,000 and send me the receipts. I will send you one more card to charge balance after you charge $3,000

Also charge this for $3,000 for balance

I was able to charge (snip) for $3,000.00. However, (snip) did not go through. You have paid a total of $6,789.82 out of your $9,789.82 total, leaving an unpaid balance of $3,000.00. Please let me know how you want to proceed.

If you'd like, I can get a price quote from UPS or FedEx for your shipping, as it is probably considerably cheaper. The total cost of the products was $5,740.82, including MD sales tax, so it is just the shipping cost that we are dealing with now. Please let me know.

I have a doctor's appointment to go to, but I'll be back in a few hours. Hopefully, we can get everything straightened out so that I can begin working on your order!

Signed,
Firstman Beads

CHARGE BALANCE $3,000

Firstman,

Am waiting to read back from you, have you charge the balance from the new visa card?

Email me back urgent... Also contact the my freight forwarder and ask for their bank details for you to make the shipment payment to them and schedule the pick up with them. kindly get back to me as soon as possible.
Regards,
Bruce Sctt.

Not yet, no. I was having a problem with my system. The system was down and wouldn't let me process anything, so I went home, and am emailing you from my home computer. I'm guessing that it'll probably be fixed by tomorrow, though.

As far as the shipping agent, I did email them a few days ago, but they have yet to get back to me.

As you know, this equipment is obviously very sensitive and it requires extreme care when handling it. I'm somewhat worried that the equipment will be damaged during transport. You say you have used this shipper in the past, so let me ask you: did you purchase something that was extremely fragile like this? If so, did it arrive in perfect condition? I know that the price quote from the shipper includes insurance, but I do want to make one thing abundantly clear: Snip,Inc. cannot issue any refunds due to damage incurred during shipping.

I hope to talk to you soon. This transaction has dragged on for quite a while already, and I would like to see it to its conclusion. I do apologize for being in and out so much over the last few days, but again, it cannot be helped due to my daughter's illness. My wife died in a car crash in October of last year, and I have not remarried, so it's just me raising her.

Signed,
Firstman

Firstman,

Yes have been using the freight forwarder before and they move with care with products....and they are OK and perfect. do contact them right now and request for their bank details so that you can wire the shipment amount if possible today. because the freight quote valid for 7 days and I will appreciate if you can make the payment to them today to secure the shipment. Also copy me in the email you send to them.
Regards,
Bruce Sctt.

(My correspondence with the sheeper)

Sir or madam,

This is Firstman Beads of Snip, Inc. I had previously received a quote from you for the transport of goods from Silver Spring, MD, USA to Quito, Ecuador. You had given me a quote of $3,989.00.

First, I would like you to assure me that the equipment will not be damaged in any way during shipping. This is very sensitive scientific equipment and must be handled with extreme care.

Also, please give me your bank details so that I can transfer the funds to you to pay for the shipment.

Signed,
Firstman Beads

Dear Firstman,

Thank you for contacting Express Global Pickup Service. Yes we are going to keep it with care we have been in service to Mr.Bruce Sctt for past some years now so you don't have any problem on the shipment with care. Here below is our bank details to wire the shipment amount $3,989.00

Wire Amount : $3,989.00 Don't change any information from the Bank details below

Bank Name: (snip)
Acct-: (snip)
Beneficiary Name:- (snip)
Routing:-(snip)
Add-(snip)

Send us the wire transfer receipts for a records. and let us to know when we will be coming for pick up.

Ben Steve
Express Global Pickup Service

It likely won't be for at least a couple of days. The customer has not yet paid in full, and the items are not ready to ship. I will let you know when everything is ready to go, and we can plan out the date and time for the pickup at that point.

Signed,
Firstman Beads

(Back to Bruce Sctt)

Firstman,

I receive the copy of email from the freight forwarder with their Bank details kindly see below and make the payment to them if possible today. and send them the trasfer receipts

The payment won't be made until your balance is paid in full and the items are ready to ship.

Hello Firstman,

Good Afternoon, by now you should have charge the balance. kindly let me to know and send the both charges receipts for confirmation payment.
Regards,
Bruce Sctt.

All set. I'll go to the bank either tomorrow or Thursday. Not sure yet.

Hello Firstman,

Thanks for the quick response on the charges, how his your daughter now ? hope she his getting fine by now my regards to her. Also for the shipment payment the freight forwarder told me that the Quote for the shipment valid for 7 days so you will need to make the shipment payment to them if possible today or tomorrow so that the quote can be secure not to cancelled it.

Also I have some new products to order more from you let me to know if I can forward the new order to you. also once you make the wire transfer to the freight forwarder send them the copy of the wire transfer also copy me with the wire transfer receipts you send to them for records.

Waiting to read from you if I can send you the new Order to Order.
Regards

I won't be making the payment until the products are ready to pick up.

If they want to give me a different quote, that's fine. I could either charge you the difference, or I could just send it with a different shipper.

Firstman,

Am the one ordering the products and am paying with my money if you can't make the payment to the freight forwarder for the quote not to be cancelled then I will rather cancelled the order and you can return back my money.....because I told you that the freight quote is valid for 7 days and I don't know why will you be delaying the shipment payment when you have the money with you already. if you can't secure the shipping quote then I will want to cancelled the order.

Advice.....to know if you are paying them to secure the quote.

These are custom made products. Refunds cannot be issued except for a defective product. I told you that already.

I'll pay them when I pay them. I told you, it will be in the next couple of days. Why don't you pay them directly? Why do you have to pay me, and have me pay them? That is strange.

Anyway, your products are partly complete. Again, I'll go to the bank either tomorrow or Friday. If you want me to refund the shipping fee so that you can pay them directly, I can do that. Let me know.

Firstman

I told you this before that I can not make bank transfer here for now reason is that exchange rate is high . if I could have could have pay it to them directly....and the freight forwarder didn't accept credit card so that why you are told to charge for their fee now that you have the money already then make the shipment payment to them then when the order is ready for pick you will schedule the pick up with them. after all I still have some more new order to ordering after this first order.
Regards,
Bruce Sctt.

Firstman,

Am waiting to read back from you if you receive my email.

The charge on your card ending in (snip) has been reversed. Why did this happen? There is now an outstanding balance of $3,789.82 that must be taken care of before we can continue.
Firstman

I call the bank and the bank told me that their was error when you trying to charge the card.....that you should recharge it again. and send me the confirmation

Firstman

Are you in the office? can I call you?

Not now. I will be later on and I'll check it out then.

Have you charge the amount ?

I tried. It did not go through. I'm not sure what the hell is going on, but I'm not very happy about it. You now have an outstanding balance of $3,789.82. Until this is solved, I will not be touching your order. When I go back to the office tomorrow, hopefully we will have figured something out. I won't be going back tonight. I have had a very long day as it is, and this reversal has given me a lot of stress. Your order is partially complete, so if this situation is solved by tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to complete your order before the banks close so that I can get in touch with Global Express. Have a good night, Bruce.

Firstman Good Morning,

You can only charge my visa card below with amount $3,789.82 and complete the wire transfer to the freight forwarder and schedule the pick up so that I can send you the new more order to order.

Name on Card: Bruce Scott

Send me the charges receipts

Firstman am waiting for your response if you have make the charges from the card I send to you....also make sure you send the freight charges to the freight forwarder today so the freight charges will not be cancelled.

No, I did not charge it because you already gave me that card.

Firstman,

Look may be we should cancelled the transaction, because I don't have any other card that have money on than only that....so what do you want us to do.....if you can't charge that then let us cancelled the transaction if that will be better for you.

Firstman let me to contact my bank to credit my new card for me with money then I will let you to know

Charge $3,789.82

Firstman have you charge on the new card I send to you?

I'm not even in Maryland right now man. When I saw your email saying you wanted to cancel the transaction, I was very angry because I have been putting together your order already. So, I took a trip for the weekend. I'll be back Monday though. I really want to take care of this for you.

You said you wanted to order more stuff. Want to add to your order, and then I'll ship everything at once? That would seem to make the most sense. It would also cause the shipper to have to give us a new quote because the order had changed. Let me know.

Firstman

Thanks for the response email, Once we are done with the first order then I will send you the new order details and quantity that you will contact the freight forwarder to request for the new order shipping quote, once you make the charges back then make sure you make the shipment payment to the freight forwarder for the shipment of the first order.

I wait for your email once you make the charges.

I should be able to pay the shipping company tomorrow. Would you mind asking them to give me a new quote as well as giving me their account for the transfer of funds? I can't seem to find the email where they had given it to me before.

Firstman

Below is the copy of the e-mail they sent to you which was copy me in with the bank details and the shipping quote.

Dear Firstman,

Thank you for contacting Express Global Pickup Service. Yes we are going to keep it with care we have been in service to Mr.Bruce Scott for past some years now so you don't have any problem on the shipment with care. Here below is our bank details to wire the shipment amount $3,989.00

Wire Amount : $3,989.00 Don't change any information from the Bank details below

Add-(snip).

Send us the wire transfer receipts for a records. and let us to know when we will be coming for pick up.

Ben Steve

Adam do you receive my emails? am waiting so that we can start on the new order.

WHY ARE YOU NOT REPLYING TO MY MESSAGE?

YOU ARE DELAYING THIS ORDER WHAT IS GOING ON?

Dude, relax. Go have a drink or something.

Your order is almost done. The shipping company hasn't given me a new quote after the first one expired. Once they do, I can go to the bank, and you will hopefully have your order soon.

I talk to them and they told me you can still pay the same amount

Please see below again the bank details and the amount to send to them, Please do that before the bank is going to close so that we can move further.

Add-(snip)

I will let you know when the products have been picked up and are on their way.

Good to hear that. kindly go to the bank now and make the wire transfer for the shipment payment to the freight forwarder before the bank close today

Firstman

If you didn't make the payment today to the freight forwarder I will not be happy with you. and I don't think I will order any more products from you again because I don't know why you will be delaying the order even for the shipment payment to be delaying.

I told you, I will let you know when the products are picked up. Whether I paid them today or not is my business and has nothing whatsoever to do with you.

Again, I will let you know when the products are picked up.

Have a nice day.

Firstman

Why you sound that have nothing to do with me. am I not the one ordering the order also I have the right to question you or advice on the order. since when have paid you already you delay the shipment fee and you want me to be happy with you? is that the way to do Business? that not it man. seems of it you have the money already then why are you delaying the shipment payment and the pick up. am not happy with this kind off transaction delaying i have a lot to do in Belize to travel too I can't because of the order have not arrive here

All you should be concerned with is whether or not the products have been picked up. Whether or not I have gone to the bank is irrelevant, because I will still have to arrange for the pickup afterward.

Firstman, it seems you don't understand what am trying to say, if the shipment fee is not receive by the freight forwarder they will not schedule the pick up. and by now you should have paid them because have paid you and you have the money already. then why are you delaying to pay them.

(Correspondence with sheeper on 6/6)

Dear Mr,Firstman

We just receive a call from your customer to resend you the quote still the same below

Who is (snip, account holder)?

Mr Firstman

That is the accountant in charge of Mr.Bruce Sctt shipment she will be monitory the shipment and come with the van to pick up.

(Correspondence with Bruce)

You have used this company before? I need clarification on a couple of things. I'm contacting them now.

Firstman,

Yes have use them before, have been using them for the past 3 and half years now....
Regards

Alright. It just struck me as odd that the account they gave me is a personal account rather than a business account.

I'll be going to the bank first thing in the morning.

I was told 3-5 business days until the transfer reflects in the account. From there, it'll be I'd imagine another day or two until everything is picked up, and 2-3 days until the products arrive in Ecuador.

Firstman

No, You are to tell your bank that the transfer should be instant for the freight forwarder to receive the money in the account.....the bank can deduct the transfer charges from the freight forwarder fee so they can receive the money instant. the freight forwarder will not accept transfer delaying for 3 days....do you know they have been patient. Please make the transfer to be deliver to there account instant.

(And from the sheeper)

Dear Mr.Firstman,

We receive a call from your customer Mr.Bruce Sctt told us about the transfer you are to wire the shipment amount to us. We want the wire transfer should be instant payment receive. which you are going to pay for Bank wire charges fee. Deduct the bank wire charges fee from the amount of the shipment and send the balance so that we can receive the money today. because we need to arrange some documents that will be using for the pick up and shipment so we can start to arrange the documents today. and when the order is ready for pick up you will let us to know and we will come for the pick up. Thanks once again we are happy to work with you.

Ben Steve

I can't do that. Sorry.

Dear Firstman,

Note- If we didn't receive the shipment payment we will not come for the pick up. Send us the wire transfer receipts for confirmation and records.

(Back to Bruce)

Firstman

What is going on? have not hear from you.

It is already pending. There's nothing I can do now.

Also, you are really starting to piss me off. If I was able to cancel the transfer, I would also refund your money and tell you to never contact me again.

Firstman

What do you mean am starting to piss you off? why will you use such a word for me. have I not try enough to be patient when you told me your daughter is sick even try to make things easy for both off us to be able to be a good customer with you now you telling me such word. if you cancelled it return my money is still fine and i will order from another company which they will not give me such problem and insult you giving me. after all you are with my money if you make a wire transfer to the freight forwarder you need to send the wire transfer receipts to them to have the receipts for record.

Let's recap what has happened.

You email me, saying you wanted to place an order. You then place an order with me. You want to pay me to pay the shipper and to use one specific shipper.

You give me not one card, but a bunch of cards. Your cards keep getting declined. I find it hard to believe that you found this to be surprising. You thus waste a bunch of my time and energy.

Finally, you pay off your order, including for the shipping. Then one of your cards is REVERSED. This is not something that just randomly happens, and you still haven't explained it. All the while, you have been trying to get me to hurry (this despite the fact that you giving me cards that were over the limit or otherwise declined wasted a bunch of my time).

You know damn well that these products are specialized and custom made, because again, you contacted me, not the other way around. You say you want to cancel the order when you know that (since it was clearly stated) there are no refunds except for defective merchandise. You then send me angry emails saying I wasn't moving fast enough (again, it is YOUR FAULT, not mine, that this wasn't done weeks ago. If you had given me a card that actually had enough money on it, you'd probably have your equipment by now). I looked at the information for the transfer and found it troubling since it is a personal account and not a business account. I have never used this shipping company before, and I want to make sure you get your equipment in a timely fashion. You assured me that you have used them before, so I went to the bank and made the transfer. It takes 3-5 days. I do not have control over this. That is how long it takes. You then demand that you want them to get the money instantly. It does not work like that. Tell them to start accepting credit cards. It is 2017. Why does a business not accept credit cards?

You have wasted so much of my time with your declined credit cards, your reversal of a charge (which you STILL have not explained), yet you want me to hurry. The shipping company just gave me a new quote. The quote is good for seven days. You told me that yourself. I have done all I can to help you, and you do not seem to appreciate it.

That is why you are pissing me off.

When the money reflects in the account for the shipping company, I'm sure they will contact me, they will come to pick up your equipment, and you'll get it in 2-3 days after that.

In the mean time, there is nothing I can do. Why don't you come to Maryland to pick everything up yourself? It would save you money in the long run and you would have your equipment right away.

Now have a good week. If everything goes well, I'm guessing your equipment will arrive in Ecuador by the end of next week.

Bruce,

I am sorry for what I said to you yesterday. I'm just under a lot of stress right now...my daughter is very sick and requires expensive treatment, and that is money that I simply do not have. On top of that, I am still emotionally working through my wife's death.

As far as our transaction goes, I'm very frustrated with the way things have gone, as I'm sure you are. I'm very happy that it is coming to its conclusion, though. If you want to place a second order, I will give you 10% off the total price to make up for both the problems with this first transaction and the way I spoke to you.

Please accept my apology. I hope we can do more business in the future.

Firstman,

I pray to God for your daughter to get well soon. Also I can learn you some money to use for the treatment of your daughter. My happiness is for your daughter to get well because I have a daughter and a son so I know how you feel when a daughter fell sick. Regarding the first Order is it ready for pick up now? Also the freight forwarder have not receive the wire transfer you said you did. Please let me to know how the payment is to them also they need the wire transfer receipts for record.

I will be waiting to read back from you.
Regards,
Bruce Sctt.

Am waiting to read your response.

I don't think they have received the payment yet, as they haven't contacted me. It is still pending. They said 3-5 business days, which probably means Monday or Tuesday.

Firstman

Please send the wire transfer receipts let me forward it to them so they will be able to come for the pick up. Please send it urgent.

I'm not sure what you mean. If you are talking about a paper receipt, my bank does not give them, and I wouldn't accept one even if they did.

Did you know that 26,000,000 tons of paper end up in landfills each year just in the United States alone? Did you know that it takes approximately twelve trees to make one ton of paper? Though some paper is recycled, millions and millions of trees are cut down each year in order to make paper, much of which is simply discarded. Much of the blame for the warming of our planet is (quite rightly) given to the overuse of fossil fuels and the stubbornness of many first world countries, such as the United States and China, to transition to renewable energy. With all of that said, deforestation is a major component of this as well. Trees take in much of the CO2 that is emitted from cars, factories, coal power plants, et cetera. They do not take in nearly enough, of course, which is why the levels of CO2 in our atmosphere have risen sharply over the last 175 years or so (since the start of the Industrial Revolution). They DO play a significant role in mitigating these effects, however. Deforestation also has a profound effect on the ecosystem in the surrounding area, as native birds and other wildlife are displaced. In addition, rivers and streams in the area end up with higher CO2 content, which also can affect the fish and other aquatic animals in the general area.

There are a couple other, lesser known symptoms of deforestation, and they both stem from the displacement of the native species. Invasive species can be introduced to different regions due to them being transplanted, which has a profoundly negative effect, as these invasive species do not have any sort of natural predator, which causes them to overpopulate. In addition, some species who have been displaced can be vectors of disease. One well known example of this phenomenon is the spread of avian influenza.

We humans have done more damage to our planet in the last 5,000-10,000 years than all living things who came before us did in 3,000,000,000 years. Our carelessness and greed has led us to this point. If the planet warms more than 2°C, humanity is screwed. We have done it to ourselves, and the foolishness of doing things like pulling out of the Paris Agreement is only exacerbating the problem. Most of the warming occurs in water, as water heats and cools much more slowly than dry land; this, of course, means that the ice near the poles will begin to melt at a much quicker pace. The melting of the Greenland ice sheet will not only cause a large increase of the salt content in the ocean, causing a disruption of the ecosystem on a horrific scale, but it will also lead to the oceans themselves rising, and coastal cities will end up completely underwater. It is, unfortunately, some of the poorest countries who will be hit the worst (islands in the Caribbean, South Pacific, and coastal cities in Africa and Asia), since they do not have the funding to push back against the rising oceans.

This can, of course, be reversed (or at least mitigated to a large degree) if we humans are willing to take better care of the planet. We can do things like not getting an unnecessary paper receipt.

So, no. The transaction will be recorded in the shipping company's online banking. My bank doesn't give paper receipts, and it's certainly not necessary in this case.

I'll talk to you later. Hopefully everything will be picked up by Tuesday afternoon, enabling you to receive it by Friday or Saturday.

(Correspondence with sheeper)

Dear Firstman,

Good Morning, We want you to know that we have not receive the wire transfer shipment payment of Mr.Bruce Sctt, We need your urgent response to know what is going on. so that we can schedule the pick up.

Ben Steve.

It might still be pending. I'm tied up right now but I'll check with my bank a little bit later on.

Dear Firstman,

We will be waiting to read back from you once you got back from the bank. So that we can schedule the pick up.

(Bruce)

Hello Firstman,

I receive a copy of email from the freight forwarder, they have not receive the wire transfer. Check with the bank so you can know if the payment have been process to their bank account so that they can schedule the pick then we can start with the new Order.

Regards,
Bruce Sctt.

(Sheeper)

We have a problem. Apparently the money was returned to my account (minus a $35 fee). I spoke to the manager, and he told me that the transfer was rejected. He did not tell me why. It must be some sort of problem on your end. Can you check to make sure this information is correct?

Add-(snip)

As this is the information I entered for the transfer, and I did not make a mistake in so doing. I'm not very happy about this. My client is waiting for his goods and he is growing impatient. I need you to find out what is going on and get back to me. If you can give me a valid account, I may be able to make it back to the bank today, so you would hopefully receive your money by the end of the week.

Signed,
Firstman Beads

Dear Firstman,

The Bank details is correct an OK...it's may be because you fill the Beneficiary with the B initial in the middle name, you can make the wire as arrangement below with the Bank details. Also we are sorry for the $35 charge you can deduct the bank charges from the money and We will appreciate if you can talk to your Bank to make the wire transfer Instant we don't mind if the bank charge us for that. So it can be possible to come for the pick up today or Tomorrow Morning if we receive the money today.

Add-(snip)

Send us and email once the payment have been done.

Ben Steve

The transfer failed once. They're not letting me do it again.

Also, I don't have the option to do it instantly. It takes business days.

Would you like me to give you a check when you pick up the merchandise? I could also give you cash. Let me know. If you have a different account you'd like me to use for the transfer, that's fine too, but again, it'll take 3-5 days.

Let me know.

Signed,
Firstman Beads

Dear Firstman

You can make the wire transfer to the new Bank details below.

Beneficiary: (snip. Same account holder as the first one)
Acct-(snip)
Routing-(snip)
Addy-(snip. Also in Houston)

Send us the confirmation .

Ben Steve

Okay. I have gone home for the day but I should be able to go to the bank tomorrow.

You sure you don't want to just get paid in cash at the time of pickup? I would think that'd be much easier for you.

Dear Firstman,

We confirmed payment before any shipment service.

Ben Steve

(Back to Bruce)

Global Express messed up somehow. The transfer was rejected for an unknown reason, despite the fact that I entered the information exactly as they gave it to me. I'm not too happy about this. I had to pay a $35 fee, and now there is another delay because of this. Hopefully they'll give me a valid account today so that I can try again, and they'd receive payment probably by Friday, meaning they could pick up the products next Monday or Tuesday and they'll arrive in Ecuador 2-3 days after that.

I'm trying, man. I'm doing all I can here. I don't know why they gave me an invalid account or what is going on. Anyway, I'm off to go eat lunch, but I'll check in a couple hours to see if they have given me a valid account. If so, I'll go to the bank before it closes, and the payment will reflect in their account 3-5 business days after that.

Firstman,

I just receive another copy of email with the bank details correctly they copy me in the email...They advice they can come for the pick up tomorrow if you talk to your Bank to make the payment instant payment the bank may charge them for that so you can deduct it from the shipment fee and send it to them so they can get the money today and they can come for pick up tomorrow. That will help both off us to make the order move fast so we can start the new order probably today.

Regards,
Bruce Sctt.

Adam,

How was the payment to the freight forwarder today? let me to know so we can start with the new order.

Change of plans. I'll talk to you about it tomorrow. It'll be good for you though, but I have to go now. I'm in a hurry.

Firstman,

What is the meaning of change of plan?

So...quite a bit has happened in the last few days.

I was called and was informed that my uncle had passed away. I had to fly down for his funeral, which coincidentally brought me to Houston, TX. I went to pay the shipping company in person, but there is no shipping company located there. In fact, there's nothing at all located there. This confused me, so I contacted the Texas Secretary of State's office. They informed me that there is no company called Express Global Pickup Service in Houston or anywhere else in Texas. They advised me that I was the victim of a scam. Thankfully, I hadn't given them any money yet.

I'm not sure exactly what happened with you saying you had used them before - perhaps there was a business that no longer exists, or perhaps someone else was trying to gain your trust before scamming you. I'm not really sure. But anyway, I flew back home this morning. I have packaged and shipped your goods. They should be arriving in 2-3 business days (I'm not sure if they do Saturday delivery in Ecuador, so it might be Monday before you receive them).

I also have money to refund to you. The total cost of the shipment was $793.61. I thus have $3,195.39 to refund to you. I attempted to put the money back on your cards, but it wouldn't let me for some reason. It says the cards were cancelled. I'm not really sure what that's about, but I can go to the bank and transfer the money to you that way.

Anyway, thank God I found that out about the shipping company. We would have both lost money. I'm very tired from all the travel, so I'll be headed home now, but I can go to the bank tomorrow to give you your refund if you give me an account in the meantime.

Also, I hope you are happy with your products when they arrive. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Firstman,

I was wondering why you keep not answering my email, My bank told me not to refund on my card for now...I will want you to send the funds via Western Union....Will you be able to send it today via Western Union around your house which they close in the night. Let me to know so that I can forward to you the details to send it via Western Union.

Am waiting to read from you.

Under Maryland state law, I cannot use Western Union to conduct a business transaction. It will have to be by bank transfer or a cashier's check.

Firstman if you are ready to return my money, it can be in western union...that all.

I told you yesterday, I can't do it that way. It is against the law. Don't ask me to do that again because it will never happen.

Now, how would you like to get your refund? Bank transfer? Cashier's check? PayPal? Or pick it up in person?

I tried calling you. You did not answer. It is Friday afternoon and I'm about to leave for the weekend, so I need to know what you want to do.

Firstman

You can wire the amount to this bank details below and send me the confirmation

Beneficiary Name: (snip)
Acct-(snip)
Routing-(snip)
Addy-(snip)

Let me to know once you make the refund payment today.

NOTE: Words cannot describe how incredibly stupid this guy is. This account is the same one the sheeper gave me...you know the sheeper who Firstman found out was a scammer when he went to Houston.

I'm assuming you made a mistake. That is the account that the "Global Express" gave me. You must have copied and pasted it by mistake instead of the account you wanted me to use.

Please get back to me with the account information.

Also, it appears your package is held up at Mariscal Sucre International Airport in Quito. It has been there since yesterday. I'm not sure why.

Anyway, hopefully you get back to me soon so I can go to the bank ASAP.

Yes ...you're right that a mistake ..

Firstman,

Am not happy at all I receive a call from my doctor that my wife was rush to the Hospital. I was on my way to the Hospital when I send you a previous message I was confuse. you can make the refund to the Bank details below and send me the confirmation once you make the transfer payment.

Acct-(snip)
Routing-(snip)
Beneficiary : (snip)
Add-(snip) Houston Texas

Send me the confirmation transfer number....

That's terrible. I hope she is okay. I'd pray for her, but I'm an atheist.

Are you going to place another order?

I called the shipping company today to inquire about your order. They told me that it is sitting at customs until the duties are paid. I put the true value of the equipment as required by law. I'm not sure what the VAT in Ecuador is like. So that's where we stand.

Are you still going to Belize? We can take care of everything once you get back if you'd like.

Let me know, my friend.

Firstman,

I need you to wire the amount remain to the bank details i forward to you below on Saturday, after when i come back I will let you to know with the new order. let me to know once you have make the wire transfer today.

Today?...it's 8:00 at night, man. No banks are open

The charge of $3,000 to (snip) has been reversed. Are you trying to pull a fast one on me? You trying to double dip? Don't play me for a fool.

You are still owed another $195.39, but you have some explaining to do first. I suggest calling your bank and figuring out what happened here. This is not good, either way.

At this point, I'd rather wait until I fill your second order. I can custom make your products and use a different shipping company if you'd like. I'm still unsure about what had happened with Global Express. Is it possible I made a mistake?

Please let me know what's happening here.

Firstman

You are very stupid....you think am fool which you have all my money there with you. you better return back my money on the card. you re stupid and idiot talking to me assive you talking to your daughter. MAD MAN

FIRST of all, don't you ever talk to me like that again.

The charge was reversed. That means the money is back on the card and/or in the bank account associated with it.

If you feel this was done in error, give me the phone number of the issuing bank and I will speak to them about it.

Also, I tried to return the money onto the card. I tried to return the refund owed to (snip). It would not let me do so. I tried refunding $3000 to the other cards. Again, it told me the cards were not able to receive the money.

You have your products (or at least they are in Ecuador, I'm not sure if you picked them up yet), they were shipped to you safely, I was doing you a FAVOR by doing what I did.

Why was the charge reversed? Was it just random? Did your bank do it as some kind of prank? I doubt it.

I'd like to speak to the manager of your bank in order to resolve this issue. I suggest you look into it as well.

Either way, I still owe you $195.39 either way.

Let me know what you want to do.

Web
more
Sent Mail
A misunderstanding with your shipment
A
Adam Rosario
to Bruce
3 days agoDetails
I noticed that your shipment is still sitting at the airport in Quito and has not been picked up. I contacted the shipping company and they told me why.

When I paid for the shipping and handling to ship your equipment, I was under the impression that the price included the duties and customs. It did not. I have been told that it will cost $812.11 for the duties and customs.

Because I appreciate your business (even though we have had some problems which I do not understand and even though you insulted me in your last email), I am willing to pay this for you. In addition to the $195.39 still owed, the total refund will be $1,007.50.

I did attempt to put the money back on the cards you gave me, and I did not succeed. However, if you'd like, I can put it onto a different card for you. I can try, anyway. That way, you'd have your money instantly instead of waiting for the bank transfer to go through. It'd be cheaper for me, too.

And, please, don't imply that I'm being dishonest. It's simply not true. Check your bank statement and you will see that the charge was reversed.

Let me know.

I haven't heard from you since you sent me that insulting email. Did you check with your bank? Also, do you want me to send payment for the duties and customs for your shipment? I haven't checked for a couple days whether or not you picked it up.

Look it seems that you are sturborn, I told you what I want with my money. and you doing your own wish. I don't want your freight forwarder and you when to send with your freight forwarder. well am not interested in your products any more so it better for you to return back my money. are you the one to tell me how to spend my money?

Hey,

You not gonna deal with Adam anymore. Adam take a vacation. I am his business partner. Me llamo Javier.

Ya yo sé usted vive en ecuador, pero usted tiene a gringo name. No sé si inglés o español es más fácil for you.

Adam tell me you giving him some problem. We need to talk about that to see if I can fix everything for you.

Talk to you soon.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>

Last edited by Snowy_owl on Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:17 pm; edited 45 times in total
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh heh, he really sounded like he was on the ropes there at the end.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There may be a bit more to add. The lad gave me a piggy to use for his refund...and it's the same one the sheeper gave me.

That's one of the dumbest things I have ever seen a lad do, and that's saying something.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing That's next-level dumb.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He managed to give me enough info to specify grates, but he didn't see that you can connect two converters and get out more water than you put in. Unless he's intentionally trying to make a perpetual motion waterwheel or something. Very Happy

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, dihydrogen monoxide is dangerous stuff. It is a byproduct of nuclear waste, inhaling it can be fatal, and every member of ISIS has ingested it at one time or another.

Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is exceedingly unlikely at this point, but there isn't much else I can really do, so we'll see if I can get him completely off script and in a totally different direction. Enter the "business partner"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic