SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dying Widow and my virtual 4 hours drive in Malaysia

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dying Widow Scam

A typical Dying widow advance fee scam, by scammer most likely located in Malaysia. Had fun to frustrate the lad and his local girl friend.

Tamako : Japanese woman in Osaka, works as hospital administration manager. (in Black)
Bernadette : Dying Widow (in Blue)
Abdul : Maybank Board of Director (in Green)
Meriam : Bank staff (Phone call only)
Amanda : Tamako’s Malaysian friend who lives in Kuala Lumpur (Name only)
Amanda’s uncle and Amanda’s cousin (Name not known.)

My comments in bold.

Special thanks to the folks who gave me inputs on how to deal with this lad.
Special thanks to Doraemon for his feedbacks from Malaysia during his vacation.
https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=286013

Abbreviations:
KL Kuala Lumpur, capital of Malaysia
JB Johor Bahru, Malaysian city at south of Malay peninsula, close to Singapore. Takes about 3.5 to 4 hours on highway to drive 330km from Kuala Lumpur but it is not impossible, my friend in KL originally from JB often travels from KL to JB to meet their elderly family members.

13th June 2017
Tamako received email from Bernadette, who is in hospital and needs help from someone.

Quote:
Bernadette to Tamako
Dear Mr. Tamako,

Thanks, for your prompt reply to my message to you. May you remain blessed and your entire families for accepting to help me accomplish my heart desire before I go for eternity though I knew very well that the world will never forget me even if I die today and that was why I am donating this funds for the helpless ones and to help the world at large .I just print out my account statement

Please the most important thing you will do for me is to assure me that you are going to make use of the funds according to my desire because my spirit will be at rest there after I have died seeing that the helpless and poor ones are benefiting from the funds I am donating through you.

Again, I would like you to keep this offer as a top secret, because there are many people in the World today but my spirit chooses only you, so exposing this to people may make them to be envy you or give you some kind of advice that may not allow you to conclude this project perfectly as I wants it.

I would like the bank to make the transferring of the funds to your bank account before I will be going for a blood remission in Canada by next week according to my doctor’s advice. So do forward the below information’s to me to enable me draft and send to you a letter you will be sending to the bank where the funds is deposited with other important documents to back up the claim.

I have attached here some of my pictures for your view and will like you to send to me urgently in receipt of this message the information’s as I write below

1. Your Full Name:

2. Your complete address:

3. Your age

4. Your occupation and position

5. A scan copy of your international passport/ ID CARD

6. Your direct telephone number

I need this information’s to draft a written letter that you will submit to the bank where I deposited the fund.

You can Contact my doctor at [email protected] at any time immediately you sent those information’s so that I will check my mail. Please it is not all the time that I do have the power to write. And it is important for you to keep this transaction as utmost secrete until the funds enter into your account to avoid bad people working against it as many things use to happened in the world today.

Do always pray for me.

I wait for your urgently reply.

Thanks and remain Blessed

Mrs. Bernadette

Tamako replied to Bernadette.

Quote:
Tamako to Bernadette

Hello Mrs. Bernodetta Lehman

I am Ms. Tamako from Osaka Japan. Glad to help you. Here is my details and attached is my passport copy.

1. Your Full Name: Tamako

2. Your complete address: non existing address in Osaka)

3. Your age 46

4. Your occupation and position Hospital Administrator (Section Manager)

5. A scan copy of your international passport/ ID CARD (Attached a broken file)

6. Your direct telephone number (fake phone number)

Best Regards

Bernadette replied immediately.

Quote:
Bernadette to Tamako

Dear Ms. Tamako,

Thank you very much for the information you forwarded to me. It assured me of your readiness and dedication towards the actualization of this project. I have forwarded the whole information to the bank manager, knowing that I do not have to fear any longer for your involvement.

I trust in God and I am confiding in your ability to carry out this obligation with respect and fear of God. However, I have informed the bank about my intentions to have the fund transferred in your account. Please as you can seen i don't have much power to write much message but try and being contact with the bank,

I sent them another mail and I received a positive response that you should go ahead and contact them to enable directives on the modes of their transfer. I will enclose their details below so you could contact them and please do update me with your dealings with the bank.

Bank Name: May Bank Malaysia,
Contact Person: Mr. Abdul ,
Email: [email protected]
Bank Address: Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank) Foreign Remittance Consultant Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

May God bless your entire family, Amen. Do get back to me when you hear from them.

Yours Sincerely,
Mrs Bernadette

But Tamako is not sure what to do with the banker.

Quote:
Tamako to Bernadette

What should I write to the bank?
Regards

Quick response from Bernadette

Quote:
Bernadette to Tamako

Dear Tamako,
Kindly tell the bank that you're contacting regarding the funds which I have ordered to be transferred to you on my behalf. Let the bank know that you want it to be transferred as soon as possible. Keep me posted once you hear from the bank. Much love dear Tamako. Always keep me in your prayers.
Best regards,
Mrs Bernadette

Quote:
Tamako to the banker, Abdul

To infobank, bankofmalaysia.
Dear Sir

Please read. Thank you.

Regards
(And just rudely forwarded Bernadette’s email.)

14th June 2017
Quote:
From Abdul (banker) to Tamako

May Bank Malaysia,ADDRESS: JALAN PARR 617 JALAN PARRY 60100 MIRI KUALA LUMPUR
MALAYSIA,Ref files NO.450/129/BN/2017-CUs./V (BBPOM)Date:6/13/2017

Att:Mr/Mrs.Tamako,
Re:ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF YOUR FUND INHERITANCE CLAIM,

This Message Is Coming From Board of Director: Mr. Abdul (BBPOM)

We received your email in reference to your are the next of kin to (Mrs.Bernadette) who have sum of ($ 2,500,000,00 million) in Dollars account for many year now in our Bank Public Of Malaysia,as you are the next of kin to (Mrs.Bernadette), This is to bring to your notice that the transfer has been approved to effect in your account without any future delaying therein,kindly send the requested below information so that we should effect the transfer immediately ,

send those information for the transfer into your account,

ACCOUNT NAME: ....
BANK NAME: .......
ACCOUNT NUMBER:.
BANK CODE: .......
NAME: ............
SEX: .............
EMAIL: ...........
TELEPHONE: ....
COMPANY: .........
your full address.

What your salary IN Month...
A copy of your driver's license or international passport.
your tel cell # for an urgency communication.

We hope you will bear with our moralities encouraging the fast and immediate release/transfer of your inheritance fund to your bank account which you shall provide prior to fund transfer.We sincerely sympathize with you once again on the death of your relative while recommending prompt compliance to our requirements to ensure the
speedy transfer of the fund to your designated account as advised by you since time is of utmost importance,

Thanks For Using Our Bank Send By Board of Director: Mr. Abdul ,

Bank Name: May Bank Malaysia,
Contact Person: Mr. Abdul ,
Our official bank website:
Bank Address: Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank) Foreign Remittance Consultant Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Tamako just rudely send details.

Quote:
Tamako to Abdul

Dear Mr Abdul

My details as follows.

ACCOUNT NAME: .... Tamako
BANK NAME: ....... Bank name from anime.
ACCOUNT NUMBER:. (random numbers)
BANK CODE: ....... Fake name according to the swift code rule
NAME: ............ Tamako
SEX: ............. Female
EMAIL: ........... Tamako@email
TELEPHONE: .... (Fake phone number)
CCUPATION: ...... Hospital Administration (Section Manager)
COMPANY: ......... Hospital name from anime
your full address. (non existing address in Osaka)
What your salary IN Month... 600,000 Japanese Yen
A copy of your driver's license or international passport. 
your tel cell # for an urgency communication.  (fake phone number)

Quote:
Abdul to Tamako

Attention: Tamako,

In line with our corporate responsibility and payment procedure, we have received a payment notification from Mrs.Lehmann , for the release of $2,500,000.00 to you, Please, be advised that you are required to proceed to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia as quickly as possible, to attend a meeting on the 6/16/ 2017 for Signing the funds release Order documents necessary for transferring of the Funds into your bank account in Your Country.

Kindly come along with your handling and administrative charges which is $4,750.00 United State Dollars which including the transportation and logistics.

We already received attached email for easy identification and procurement of your fund release order document.
The anticipated time of completion will be 2 to 3 banking days. We therefore request that you confirm your readiness to meet up with the above date and I expect you to inform me about your departure and arrival date on time so that I can instruct members of my crew to give you any assistance that you will need from the airport.

At list you can see things for your selves because there is nothing safer than a face to face transaction,whereby you get to meet with the people that you are transacting with so that you can supervise the process your self after which you can direct the funds into your bank account.

I will be hoping to get your confirmatory email on this matter.

I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Yours in Service,
Mr. Abdul

So Tamako decided to visit Malaysia.

Quote:
Tamako to Abdul
Hello I got e-ticket arriving Kuala Lumpur on 16th June 2017 early morning by Air Asia. I will go back to Japan on 18th June. You do not need to arrange any one to pick up me because I stay at my friend's place in Damansara, I stay at my friend's place in Damansara and use rental car to meet you at the place you suggest, My friend will fetch me at airport. Please give me the exact address you need me to come, so I use GPS to go there.

Regards

Quote:
Adul to Tamako

Good News

Dear Tamako,

Let me give you details on how the fund will be safe guided to you in your country without any hitch. Due to the ongoing Terrorist and criminal tendencies around the world and in order to avert the issue of strictness weaving around. we have also attached the consignment box for your via,

I have thought it wise to employ the services of professional financial agents who will champion the course of moving the fund in a Box to you disguising same as a Photographic Equipment for international Journalism and this process have been tested to be working more than 100% and all banking roles have been taken into consideration.

Interestingly, we have a special arrangements with any Bank of your country ,It is the paramount duty of this bank to handle the transfer of funds from one point to a safe bank which will be nominated by you hence we have entrusted you with that responsibility believing you will not fail us. and you have to keep the airport Tax Fee of 4750 $

The agent Mr.Jamil Asaad will contact you upon his arrival in your country on Wednesday 15/06/2017, note there will be handling charges you are required to pay when meeting with Mr.Jamil Asaad, but the charges will be calculated by Mr.Jamil Asaad and he will notify you once he arrive and give you details regarding this project. but please be patient until Mr.Jamil Asaad arrive in your country.

We will be happy to give further clarification on this subject should there be need for and do not hesitate to ask question .

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours in Service,

Best Regards,

Mr. Abdul

Quote:
Tamako to Abdul

I have already booked flight, arriving to KL on 16th June early morning time.

I do not bring 4750 USD with me but will withdraw at a Japanese bank in KL on 16th June morning in KL, then drive to the location you tell me.

I can not cancel my flight because it is special discount from Air Asia. I will leave Japan tomorrow late night on Air Asia. I will arrive KL early morning on 16th June and my friend fetch me.

I will go and meet you directly. Please tell me your location.

In addition, I will go to Japanese bank in Kuala Lumpur to deposit the fund into my Japan account, so no need to carry the big box back to Japan.

Let me know where to meet you on.

Regards,

Quote:
Abdul to someone
Attention: (snipped)

I received your mail with thanks,Kindly confirm your flight schedule because is very important that you arrived on the date 6/16/2017 in Kuala Lumpur as you schedule in your email so that we will be attending to you when you arrive Malaysia.

I will meet with you when you arrive Malaysia for a brief meeting and for signing of release documents and payment of ($4,750.00 USD) dollars being the Administrative/Government Stamp Duty,then after the meeting,I will proceed for clearances,after I have completed the whole process I will use my connections after you must have confirmed your funds in cash we now move the funds into the bank with you for final process.

Call the worker's in Our Office ,

Mrs Mariam (snipped)
Dr. Mohammed (snipped)

You will provide to me with your international passport copy for identification , also to enable all the documents presented to you after the clearance for signing.

I will equally use my good office to assist you in making sure that the funds are been moved successfully into your account in Your Country or any bank of your choice without any obstacle.

I will arrange a direct bank to bank transfer to your bank account in Your Country after the inspection, and transfer copies will be given to you.

I will be expecting to receive your confirmatory email in no distant time.

Thanks for your Understanding and Co-operation.

Sincerely yours,

Yours in Service,
Mr. Abdul
Tel:

Then the lad re-send same email, attention to Tamako.

Quote:
Abdul to Tamako

Attention: Tamako,

I received your mail with thanks,Kindly confirm your flight schedule because is very important that you arrived on the date 6/16/2017 in Kuala Lumpur as you schedule in your email so that we will be attending to you when you arrive Malaysia.

I will meet with you when you arrive Malaysia for a brief meeting and for signing of release documents and payment of ($4,750.00 USD) dollars being the Administrative/Government Stamp Duty,then after the meeting,I will proceed for clearances,after I have completed the whole process I will use my connections after you must have confirmed your funds in cash we now move the funds into the bank with you for final process.

Call the worker's in Our Office ,

Mrs Mariam +60(snipped)
Dr. Mohammed +60(snipped)

You will provide to me with your international passport copy for identification , also to enable all the documents presented to you after the clearance for signing.

I will equally use my good office to assist you in making sure that the funds are been moved successfully into your account in Your Country or any bank of your choice without any obstacle.

I will arrange a direct bank to bank transfer to your bank account in Your Country after the inspection, and transfer copies will be given to you.

I will be expecting to receive your confirmatory email in no distant time.

Thanks for your Understanding and Co-operation.

Sincerely yours,

Yours in Service,
Mr. Abdul
Tel:

Quote:
Tamako to Abdul

Who is ( removed )?
Please confirm your office address. I need to print out the map for driving direction from Damansara.

Is this correct address?
Address: Bank Negara Malaysia,
Jalan Dato' Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur

Regards

Quote:
Abdul to Tamako
Noted , the Name is for one of our worker in office , and this is where you have to come Branch: Cyberjaya, Address : Glomac, 63000 Cyberjaya , Selangor , Malaysia, Once you there call those to Number ,

15th June, 2017

Quote:
Tamako to Abdul
I found Glomac Cyberjaya. What time should I come?

Quote:
Abdul to Tamako
This is to bring to your understanding that you have to come by 10: am , and be informed before Coming Call our Number's before Coming so that our worker's will be there for the meeting,

Tamako’s flight was late night departure from Japan and arrive Kuala Lumpur in early morning.

16th June, 2017
Quote:
Tamako to Abdul
Arrived KL early this morning and on my friend Amanda's car to go to her uncle's shop to rent a car. See you later.

Tamako

After 2 hours from arrival, Tamako’s email.
Quote:
Tamako to Abdul
I have problem with rent a car. I will not be on time at 10am. My friend Amanda bring me to her cousin's shop. I sent SMS to your staff.

Quote:
Abdul to Tamako
You have to send us your Malaysia Number so that we will be in contact with you Okay am waiting for the number now,

Tamako attempted to call the bank staffs’ phone numbers, but could not get through.

Quote:
Tamako to Abdul
I called the phone number but I can not reach. No answer. Why?
I am on my way to Amanda's cousin's shop.

Regards

Quote:
Abdul to Tamako
Send Your Phone Number we need to call you and pick you up

Quote:
Tamako to Abdul
I use international SIM card. Please call
+852 (Hong Kong Phone)

Tamako received phonecall from woman named Mariam Binti. But it was around noon and Amanda was looking for somewhere to eat. The woman asked “where are you now?” and Tamako answered “I don’t know, I am not sure. Need to ask Amanda but she is concentrated to driving now.” And disconnected.

Then a guy Mohammad called Tamako. This time, call was not successful. Tamako could not hear his voice and repeated “hello, hello, can’t hear you.”

Around 3pm, the lad sent email to Tamako.

Quote:
Abdul to Tamako
This is to bring to your Understanding that our worker's don't understand you any more where are you now so that our office work's will come and pick you there i will be waiting to hear from you now,

Quote:
Tamako to Abdul
Their phone has problem. When I call, I can't reach them. When they call me, can't hear their voice. Had 2 successful call from Meriam, while we were looking for place to eat.

We are now in JB to fix my rented car from Amanda's cousin. We can't go over to KL now. Please ask them to come over to JB tomorrow morning.

I will be staying at hotel in JB.

Regards
Tamako

Now the lad pissed off. So funny!!

Quote:
Abdul to Tamako
Are You Joking with our Bank or What ?? We Need You To Send Your Malaysia Number Now ,

Quote:
Tamako to Abdul
I was supposed to borrow car from Amanda's cousin's shop but the car is still under repair. We came all our way to JB to wait for the car being repaired. So tired now. We can't move out from JB. Please kindly send your staff to JB.

I have already changed my return flight not from KL but from Singapore.

I do not have Malaysia phone number. I use International SIM of Hong Kong number for all over Asia. Do you want me to talk about the detail to Amanda so that she can let me use her phone? You said this is confidential.

Money is ready with me now, as I have been to ATM while waiting for paper works at car shop.

If they are coming, I would let them know the hotel name and address. We already booked a hotel to stay here in JB.

Regards
Tamako

Quote:
Abdul to Tamako
Noted be informed that you have to come to the address given to you by Our bank on Monday Our Bank can't come to meet you in JB because we told you before you are coming to wait at the airport that we will come to pick you and you said no so you have to follow our advice and come to the address given to you by Monday 10: am Our Bank are too busy to come to JB do you understand and we don't work that way ,

Quote:
Tamako to Abdul
I will not be in Malaysia on Monday. My flight booked as leave Singapore on Sunday midnight. Please kindly send your staff to JB. I can't go to KL on my own unless I get the car repaired. Please send your staff to pick me up at JB tomorrow. I have withdrawn some extra money with me. If they need additional fees please add that too.

Quote:
Abdul to Tamako
Noted our bank don't work by Tomorrow and our advice as you can't come on Monday We are going to give you an lawyer information in Thai to enable you send him the needed fee for the signed of all the document's and she will be there on the meeting day by Monday transfer the Money to her account now ,

kindly send the funds directly to our attorney in Thailand.,you has to send the Money for including the Power of Attorney to our bank, pay the charges
and he will get the needed document's and Sign the release order and other necessary document on your behalf. You will receive the your fund's after you make the payment for this document's to our Attorney in Thailand.

Money transfer Advice is below please. .Transfer Service

Name. Mis (snipped)
Account No. (snnipped)
Address. (Snipped)
Khet Prawat, Bangkok,10250 Thailand.
bank name. KASIKORN BANK
Swift code. KASITHBK
Important:After paying the fee, send me the payment slip confirmation of the transaction for record keeping.

We awaiting your immediate response with your information to enable this bank proceeds with the transfer of your approved fund and serve you better as we were directed by the Malaysia Government.

Quote:
Tamako to Abdul
I don't know why I should send money to Thailand. Please sir, I need you and your staff to come over to JB to help me. I have lots of cash with me right now, because I have withdrawn at ATM. I can't move out. Otherwise I may need to use all in Singapore so that I do not have to hand carry to anywhere. If you are coming to JB, I will pay extra fees for all you had to spend for me.

Quote:
Abdul to Tamako
Please we are busying with work as you can't come here for the meeting on Monday you have to send the Money to the lawyer in Thai to enable her help you and signed all the document's be informed we are busying with Work , after you have transferred get back to us with the payment slip copy,

Quote:
Tamako to Abdul
You are not working on Saturday. You should be able to come to JB to receive the money tomorrow. I can't go to KL from here because I have lot of cash. If you are not coming then I do not send any money to Thailand but just use all at Raffles Hotel during weekends. Please sir, please come to JB otherwise I will never send money to Thailand.

Regards

Quote:
Abdul to Tamako
that's your business

Quote:
Tamako to Abdul
Ok great. Then I will go to Singapore and stay at Raffles hotel with Amanda and her cousin.

However, if you still need to collect 5000USD from me, I will be in Singapore until Sunday night so if you can come then I will pass to you. I will check out the Hotel here in JB tomorrow morning and Amanda will drive us to the Raffles hotel. Come here or not, really Up to you then. Had nice non-halal Chinese food dinner with friends here, made me feel like I am back to my work in Singapore 20 years ago. Roasted pork Cantonese style was so nice.

The biggest catch was frustration of the lad as well as the piggy.

The End

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
puki.makkau
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yo, you Malaysian too? You screwed with the mugu nice and good!
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

puki.makkau,
Terima Kasih. Saya Tidak Malaysian. But I lived in Malaysia before.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic