SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Was it something I said?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very odd exchange with a Next-of-Kin lad:

Lad’s initial email:
Quote:
Greetings,
We are contracted probate researchers. This is an investigation about a client with whom you share the same surname, your assistance will be greatly appreciated. Please clarify if you have any relative whose last known contact address was Monte-Carlo, Monaco? Are you aware of any investment made by such a person at RBS Private Bank?

Thank you for your assistance.

Yours sincerely,
<snip>
Corona Consulting.
For - RBS Private Bank

My character replies:
Quote:
Hello. I’m not sure you have the right person. I do have an uncle with my last name, his name is Clarence Pxxx, but we lost track of him years ago. The last I heard he was living in France. Is that far from Monaco? I am terrible at world geography, sorry.

This is my usual type of reply to next-of-kin scams, and in the past the lads have always come back with confirmation. Then they plug my dead relative’s name into their certificates. However, in this case I got this:
Quote:
Hello,
Thank you for your response to the enquiries. I take it by your response that you have no explicit knowledge of the subject. The fellow with the previously referred description: Mr. Desmond Pxxx died intestate and nominated no next of kin after having made substantial investments with RBS Private Bank. Standard procedure dictates that we seek out and exhaust all channels to find any one related to inherit the title that his estate may pass on.

From what I see, we have not been successful. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
Yours sincerely,

Is he expecting ME to suggest I pose as a relative? I’ve never gotten a rejection letter like this from a lad before. I’m so hurt. Sad Mr. Green

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe he's just being careful and looking only for the unscrupulous who won't have an attack of conscience.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Either this, or it's REAL. Shocked Laughing

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wondered for a second if it could be real, but this company is listed elsewhere on scam sites.

My character's unscrupulous brother has replied:
Quote:
Look, my sister is an idiot. This is her brother, Elmer Pxxx and I can stand in as the relative of this Desmond Pxxx if there is a large inheritance involved. I will kick back some of it to you if you can OK me as a legit relative. What do you think?

This is a shared email account for our business, so put FOR ELMER in the subject line. Then she won’t read it. -Elmer

Hopefully the bait will be back on. It's nice to have one that doesn't require having to read huge walls of script for the first couple of weeks.

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some lads stick to the script better than others. I'm curious to see if the lad responds to Elmer.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to wrap this up – today my original character (not the brother Elmer) received an email from a second lad that started:
Quote:
I am Glyn Thomas. I am contacting you as a follow up to an earlier contact which you received from a member of staff of Corona Consulting on behalf of RBS Private Bank.

Followed by two pages of typical lad script. Sad

Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well, than just tell him, that you thought about it, and that it must be your gay uncle who disappeared years ago, etc, who has stolen your familys money...

this way, the lad feels that he just needs to extract extra information about him to add details to his own story.

as a side effect, this throws the lad offscript on his own.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic