SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first piggy?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
donderbus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see how one email a day will cause much frustration. But with this one I'll play it alternate. Some days lots of nonsensical messages, some nothing. Depending on what he's waiting for. I intend to share (at length) with him the joys of canal travel. I'll hide any replies to his questions in those stories.

Or I'll have a drink, and switch personality... Twisted Evil

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Be careful

The lad may call you a time waster and move on.

Closed lad accounts x31 x5 Cellphone Webstores x18 Cellphone x11 Easter Egg 2012 Purple Flower Mortar
Whip Jack Boot
$28,320.00 In Fake Checks

"Are you blind. I told you that i don't like this method payment,If you are serious
you have to understand me better" "You put me through all this pain" -Hitman

"YOU ARE MAD LOOK IM NOT HEAR TO PLAY GAME" Craigslist Scammer

"i ave your name do you want me to take your name to my native doctor you will just go totally insane overnight...YOUR ARE WARNED ...Don't dare"

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
donderbus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see. Only one way to find out. Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on the piggy!

In my (admittedly limited) experience, too much weirdness is a surefire way to get dropped. Plenty of lads have been baited before and can smell your bs a continent away. Others stick to their script and won't deviate no matter what you throw at them. Anything that doesn't fit their script will be ignored and they'll see you as non-compliant and let you go.

As far as timing goes, the slower the better. I follow the single-email-a-day rule, and sometimes I don't answer for 2 or 3 days. It drives them absolutely nuts to not get a quick response, and I really enjoy their complaints.

Also, don't feel like you have to chase them. Unless it's a romance bait maybe, sustained barrages on your part may drive them off. It's better to make them do the bulk of the work anyway.

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
donderbus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Predictably I received the following email:

Quote:

> Good Day,
> send me a prof of your transfer
>  
> I wait for your response
> Regards

I'm back in the pub.

Quote:
I tell you, this pub is hilarious. I've made somany new freinds sincel ast jnigt and I'm hzving a great time.. it's a pity you *DELETED* be here, I told everybody aboudt you. I'm not sure what prof you want, is thatt a cock tail? I'll go ask the bafman. .
Your bestest friend for ever.
Larz

Once I've sobered up, and found an internet, it's time to find out what going on with my bank transfer.

[/quote]

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him a teaching assistant instead of a prof Very Happy

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
donderbus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad is difficult to get of script, he just keeps asking for the prof slip, and now started about WU. I'm going to try for another piggy, before going for the Western Onion route, and all the problems with it.. The ramblings about the canal rules are real btw Cool .

Lad

Quote:

> Good Day,
> Did you get my email about your loan application?
>  

Me

Quote:

Yes, apologies for the late reply, I have a very bad signal on the canal. I may move my boat tomorrow to a beter place. The inspector was here in the morning, and told me that I hadn't moved far enough to a new place, the last time I moved to a new place, so technically I haven't moved to a new place yet, and I am now overstaying in a place. If I stay here too long, the inspector threatened to tow my boat away. I need this loan fast, why did the bank transfer not work? 

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has sent me the same account details as the first time. I'll email him tomorrow and won't be happy.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well a few days of back and fore has not yielded another piggy. Time to ask my dozy friend Danniele to do the WU transfer for me...

Quote:

Lad:

> Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 4:22 PM
> From: "Strydom Strydom" <[email protected]>
> To: "Lars xxnie" <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Here is the complete details for your bank transfer

Me:

>  I'll try that.
>   
>   Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 3:45 PM
>   From:

>   I have tried to transfer the money to the account you gave me, but it won't work, I don't understand why not, I have no problems with other transfer I have done today. I called my bank, and they will look into it.
>    

Lad:
>    

>     Good Day,
>     I don't know that why i am saying that you go and make the payment via western union or money gram so we can proceed with your transfer as soon as possible.
>      
>     I wait for your response
>     Regards

>   Good Day,
>   Then ask any of your friends to help you make the payment via western union or money gram
>    
>   I wait for your response

>  Good Day,
>  You are to make your payment Via Money gram only because we have an outlet of money gram in our office building. Below is the details for your payment via Money gram you have to make the payment as soon as possible so we can proceed with your loan transfer.
>   
>  Payment Details :
>   

>  Name:  Idris David Oxxxxale
>  Address:  Johanesburg, South Africa. 2001
>  Test Question:  What
>  Tesxt Answer :  Code
>   
>  I wait or your response
>  Regards 

Me:

> I left a message for my friend Danniele, she lives in a city, and have asked her if she can transfer the money for me at her local WU office. Hopefully she'll do it today.
>  

Lad:

> Good Day,
> No ask her to make the transfer through Money gram not western union because the western union office is far from our city but we have a money gram office in same office building with us. So make your transfer through Money gram.
>  
> Regards

Me:

My friend Danniele made the transfer at the WU office because she could not find a Money gram office. The no. Is 472-790xxxx536. The question: it is? The answer: isn't it? Sender Danniele 'o'clock. 

Last edited by donderbus on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You really need to censor names and emails. Loose lips and all that...

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic