SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fake facebook friend request

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PPowell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the years I've had many fake facebook friend requests. I fell for one where he told me he was the captain of Allure of the Seas, and writing from his ship. I only realised he was fake when he said he was having trouble logging into facebook and could he have my mobile number to log back in.
Before I found out about scam baiters I would reply to them that if they didn't take me off their scamming list I would call the police, and it worked for a while as I didn't have any friend requests.
Then today I had a friend request from an obvious fake profile, so I asked him why he sent me a friend request. Usually they would reply straight away by telling me they love me and things, but I haven't had a reply yet. This is their profile:
Facebook: jamesgilliard.durward
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome PP.
If you are attracting scammers to your personal Facebook page it is definitely not a good idea to bait them, we advise doing this only from anonymous accounts or profiles.

I have removed the direct link to his profile but left the name as it is very clearly not the us soldier being portrayed.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
PPowell
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of the previous post to keep everything neat, tidy, and easy to read. - bware419ers

OK I didn't accept his friend request, so he can't see my personal information
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic