SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

An occasional pang of remorse?...ever?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Shorty is another prime example. The brilliant team baiting him managed to convince him Eater was a hacker forum run by his nemesis Mr Gomer and that he should stay away.

I've also had a few lads find themselves here and been able to salvage the bait, but nothing quite like Shorty or Hector. Perhaps the most notable instance of this was when I was able to bring Lil Richard Parkinson aka Babalola Balogun back from the brink of rumbling me and baited him for another seven months to reach a sandtimer: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=256217

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys don't like my song? I think someone should sing it.

I do wish I could be a fly on the wall when lads talk about "jokers" amongst themselves.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is it the parody of the Nigerian scam song "I go chop your dolla"?

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJOuvEcarNs

P.S I think it's hilarious (both the original and your parody) haha

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^yes.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
UgsReturn
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel sorry when I've invested so much time, coaxing him, getting him to pose in silly pictures, jump through hoops, and one day they tell you, 'fuck you!'

So sad Sad

Then you create a new character and begin your romance all again! Very Happy

--> My first little Closed lad accounts
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic