SmartFeedSmartFeed          

Porsche Hangout


WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!


 The Return of Tim...

View next topic
View previous topic
 
Post new topicReply to topic
Author Message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard to believe this, but it's been three years now with my lad Tim. I posted a thread about him a while back - https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=260532&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 for those who want to follow the saga of Tim. That thread has a link to the initial starting thread, and the entire saga contains a fun trip to Nigeria to see if the lovers could connect (spoiler: they didn't, and my tagline has a teaser there.)

Last I left off on my posts, it was August 31, 2015, and I was pretty sure he was gone for good. After I posted my last update on Eater, I sent what I thought would be my parting note to Tim:

Quote:
So I have thought a lot about this and I do think it is time for us to start seeing other people. Watching how happy Char is with her new man, I need that in my life. It's obvious to me that you are probably seeing someone else anyway right now because you never talk to me any more.

I still want to be friends.


Turns out, he was just on a little vacay, and on September 5th, 2015, he replied with

whiny sniveling ingrate wrote:
I don't just have nothing to say because you don't even care what i'm going through here you think i'm here playing game with you that is why you are trying to waste much of my time and playing with my intelligent. I gave you account you gonna send me the money to but suddenly all i could here is that the account is fraud account meanwhile the account is Legit.

I feel so that you are not ready to help me out all this while you are just there to play with my intelligent and ask me some a lot of questions all the time, i just have to be and think of my life now and forget any shit . If you know that you really love me and you want to help out to be there with you just let me know and i will give you the new account you can transfer the money to for me


Well, that was insulting to our long-time romance. I replied

Quote:
Baby, you know I love you. I am still very angry with you that you gave me an account that was investigated for fraud. How can u still say it is legit?? You should have seen how the bank treated me, like i was a criminal.

I have told you several times I will contact the company and tell them I will send them the money direct but instead you give me silence for my offer to help. How do u think I feel at that action?? You are shitting on my good offer. This is not a husband response to his wife but a bad man.

If you say you have a new account, then send it. No more Nigerian scammer account however. Send me the american company account instead. Char's boyfriend is doing much work in Nigeria and he says all the real companies are UsA account and not Nigerian who are the thefting companies and fake. I need u to be real with me, Tim.

I am going to start dating other men becos u are not paying attention to me or treating me as you should. I am ur wife but u leave me in silence.

Go ahead and send UsA bank account information or none at all becos i will not trust any other at this point.

I am still ur wife, but thinking maybe I need to explore other options.
Kat


His response was

trusting lad wrote:
Hi baby here is new account: Account name: xxxxx, Account number: xxxxxxx, Routing number: xxx, Bank name: WoodForest National Bank. When should i be expecting it ?


And thus we were back in our orbit of romantic bliss (or was that fraudstration? I always get them confused.)

So, with that intro, I'd like to post some of the highlights of the past 21 months. I'm not going to post every email - that would take too long and be somewhat tedious - but there have been some delightful moments in this very captivated lad's time with me that I feel needs to be shared with all of you...

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

September 2015

I berated the lad for not including a city with the bank (very important detail when submitting the reports to the feds) and he complied, but I also gave him a hard time for not being sweet to me and calling me his pet names (I've trained him to use the word "peculiar"). He then became angry at me on Labor Day for not making the deposit, so I said

Quote:
you know what? this f**king pisses on me. You give me an account on a Sunday when you know the bank is closed. Then you accuse me on a national holiday when the banks are closed again. This is ABUSIVE bad behavior. Charlotte already thinks you are a crook and a liar, and maybe she is right. You are a big suck. I am so angry at you right now.


He didn't like that, and this is the closest he's come to twigging on me yet:

suspicious yet still hooked lad wrote:
Hey i know what i'm doing i go quiet on you because i know you are just full of game. Do you think i'm here to waste my little time with liar ? Go with your money i don't need your money again okay? and you are free to do what ever you want to do because if i continue with you in this your lying you will totally let me down .

#Sadface.


Laughing Laughing he's right about that!!

Quote:
What the hell are you talking about, Tim? Seriously lately it is like you are experinecing mental problems or something. I know what it is like to be full of stress and anxiousness, and I had to take drugs for that but they helped. Baby u need to take something to calm yourself down. You do not even sound like yourself any more. I don't know why u think I am lying to you when all you do is ask me for money and tell me lies about ur company. I know you are not telling me the truth about your business but u will not even trust me to say what u are in debt for. Is it hookers? Drug money? u can trust me but u won't tell me the truth. I think it might be time that we date other people but i keep holding out hope that u will actually tell me the truth so we can work together to get you back to the state.

u don't even talk about ur children any more and it make me wonder what kind of father u will even be. #sadface


angry lad wrote:
take drug for the mental illness you have and take a rest so your brain would calm down when you up and stop thinking i'm here bcos of that your f**king money and don't ever ask me any question again. you are full of trick i regret the first day we meet and i'm sure lie is your habit. I even spoke with my friend Buddy about the money you lie that you transfer into his account and he let me know that you are not what you called yourself you are a full liar and i'm done with you.


Hmmm. This was not a good sign - Buddy was his mule.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

At this time, I knew he had been using an identity that was stolen from one of his former victims. He also uses his victim's details with the exception that he's changed the children's names. Normally I would not recommend exposing that knowledge to a lad, but in this case the victim had just been arrested for something, and his mug shots were plastered all over the internet. (Interesting note, after that happened, the victim actually started using a different name!)

I sent him the links to his victim's mug shots, and then let Tim know I was NOT happy with him lying about his whereabouts or his legal troubles.

saintly wife wrote:
You are being totally silent about being arrested for grand theft. Have you always been a criminal, Tim? Why will you not tell me what you need the money for? Were you only writing to me to get money after you were arrested for stealing from someone else? I still love you regardless but God may be pretty pissed on by you. God sees what you do and who you are. God will judge you.

Why are you silent in your guilt? Write to me, Tim!!

Your patient wife,
Kat


He was quiet for a few more days, and I wasn't sure if he had twigged, or if he was trying to figure out how to salvage the situation. I sent off this note:

Quote:
i think we need 2 see other people. U obviously are not interested in our love or our marriage. Uhave broke my hart and caused me so much pain Tim. i know u are only after me for my money but i don't care. i would of brought u to the state and taken care of u and Daughter and Son for the rest of ur lives in my big house but u are obviously short sited and not looking out for your children. Do u hate them? Are u a child rapist and only using the children for sexual gratification? this is sad, Tim. U should be purnished for this and God sees ur hart and sole.

u should email me back, Tim. lets have closeture.


We parried back and forth between October and November of '15, mostly he accused me of being a trickster, and I reminded him of his legal problems and asked why he was in the US when he was telling me he was in Nigeria. He ducked that question. At one point he asked for money to come home for Christmas but Kat was angry all he wanted was money from her, and besides the bank was being very uncoooperative.

Santa Tim wrote:
Oh honey I'm sorry you made me wrong I'm not saying that I want to clear all the money I'm owing here what I mean was that I have to clear off my house rent before I can come for the Christmas and the house rent I'm owing is 2,500. Honey I'll be there with you for the Christmas for sure I'm already getting myself ready for that is just that I'm waiting on you to get the money sent. Honey try and go to the bank and make cash deposit of 6,500 cash to the account t for my friend Lewis. I love you so much and I can't wait to be there with you for the Christmas anymore. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo. Tim lover man.


When the money didn't come through, he seemed to have twigged again, so I sent him love notes at Christmas and this note on New Year's eve:

Quote:
You are my forever love and I will always try to get back with u.

I will never forget u

I will never stop loveing u

I will never stop contacting u

Happy 2016


OK, to be fair, the notes grew more and more stalkerish and creepy over time. I had fun with that.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
Padme
#1 Moderator


Joined: 27 May 2005
Posts: 4477
Location: The Rebel Base


PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top


_________________
"Your knife will surely cut off your head trust me. Useless man zombie."
"Shege danburuba, your end has come. The spirit of all the people you kill is after you now and you can not excape it. See you in hell dan esika."

Golden Pith Safari Tattoo x5 Sand Timer Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat
View user's profileSend private messageYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

During this time, I made sure to send all sorts of interesting notes from other characters he'd encountered during our time together. He was a bit reticent to respond to anyone, and again there was some silence from him, but a few weeks later he said he had thought my email was hacked for some reason Rolling Eyes :

nervous Tim wrote:
Who's this? is this really the Katrina i know before, i'm not sure if this is the truly my peculiar woman i met on the dating site mingle2, i'm not sure if she even love me anymore because i know she would have see another right man for her. I'm scared to replied any email all this while because i don't want to be in any problem again. This is new year and i want to start new life. Please if this is truly Katrina you need to give me your number and let's talk better of phone and you will also send me your photo here as well. Have a nice day and thanks for the new year greeting...I i'll be looking forward to read back from you.


This was a strange exchange and took part during February of '16. Highlights below:

Quote:
You've always had my number, lover husby. It is you who caused me so much pain. Why did you lie about your time in the Florida jail? You have so many questions to answer.
I want my money back.


desperately seeking explanation Tim wrote:
Well i want you to know that i can swear with all my life and with my both parents grave that i didn't got any of your money. Kat i want you to know that i'm not the one talking to you all this while but the hacker who hack my email right from the beginning and pretending to use fake pictures to tell you that i'm the one email you. I was been hacked ever since the first day i open my profile from the dating site called Mingle2 and i have been facing a lot of obstacle ever since when i met you but i thank God for my life because i'm still alive although things is not going fine with me at all but i know with God all things are possible. I don't have your number anymore Kat. Give me your number and let's text better or called each other for better conversation because i'm scared of email here again. And as a matter of fact i'm still doubting and scared if i'm talking to the hacker right now or my love Kat.


Ummmmm... what? He claims that the person emailing me for all this time wasn't actually him?? He sent a completely different photo of a guy in a yellow shirt. Kat wasn't having any of it.

Quote:
So you're someone I have never met or talked to before? Are you fucking stupid? I swear by my shoe collection if I ever find you face to fact I will throw Starbucks in your eyes. You stole my money from me, and I want it back. You lied to me when my mother was dying and I was in danger, and you caused problems in my life that will never be solved. I named a PIG after you. Charlotte told me long ago to drop you but I still feel for you but that photo is butt ugly it looks like a gay man. Why the hell do you send such an ugly photo? That isn't the man I fell in love with, and I could never love a man that ugly or who wears yellow cloth like a homosexualist.


backtracking Tim wrote:
Kat why are you making a lot of mistake about all my messages all the time. I want you to know that i was trying to figure out those who hacked my account and found out the stupid yellow cloth man and i'm really working hard to meet him in person and let him know that what he did was seriously wrong because he put me in danger and sad life which i don't think i can ever overcome in my life again. Here is me for you baby.


This time he attached yet another new photo from his victim's FB page. Yup, the same victim who had just been arrested!

It was such an outlandish attempt, I had to validate it.
Quote:

ok that makes more sense. That is the face of the man I fell in love with.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I then followed that up with two raging curse letters, because Kat is nothing if not unpredictable and batsh*t crazy. Tim responded with several copy-paste love letters, which Kat rejected and demanded something original. He complied, and we were back to being friendly until March, when he went silent on Kat again. In hindsight, I suspect during this time he had no idea who to trust. There were quite a few of my characters, including a couple of "lads", emailing him and causing some issues with his phone. He's fun to chat with on the phone because a good soundtrack of some violence will make him think someone's after him. Good times... Smile

In May of '16 all was back to normal. He rounded off the month with this note:

rollercoaster Tim wrote:
My queen i'm so glad to read back from you, how i wish you know how much i'm in a good mood this days again for gettig you back to my life. My queen i'm still working in Africa for now since i have no one yet to come and meet in the state and because of all what happen then i try to keep myself save here till everything get to the right place for me again and i thank God that everything is going smoothly again. Work is going fine again is just that i'm working under allowance nowadys but i still thank God because i go through a lot of obstacles some years ago since when we have the serious issue. My queen K i want you to know that nowadays i'm ready to work so hard and make sure i refund all the money i'm owing you before i come back home to the state to settle down for our marriage. I know you wanted to help me out and you try all your possible best but the shit happen due to the people that got our email hacked but thank God everything is ok with us again. I want you you know that there's nothing can stop me for loving you and the wedding will commence this year by the special grace of almighty God. My queen do you still believe in God and do you still go to church and also remeber to pray for us and late Mom?? I know you this and i can see God answer your prayer and mine as well that's why we get each other back again.

My queen i don't want you to stop praying because prayer is the master key and that is what exactly we need now to rectify all what we are going through before our wedding will hold. How i wish we could plan how our wedding is going to hold again now because i'm fully back to you now and i can't wait for the wedding anymore and can't wait to see you in person and give you the first kissing at the airport while you hug me and tell me ' I LOVE YOU MY KING TIM' and i will tell you ' I LOVE YOU MORE EITHER MY SWEET QUENN K.

I love you so much and you are what bring happiness to my life again. How much did you miss me and what are your plan for our wedding again my sweet queen?.

xoxoxoxoxo........Tim the lover man.


Of course, since Tim was feeling arduous, Kat was responding with the opposite emotion:

Quote:
Hello Tim!

You have no idea what an emotional time this is for me during this period. I have to consider if i should have you backing my life or not right now. I am quiet becos i am thinking and considering. You never did explain the arrest in Florida when u say u are still in that shit hole of a country in Africa so i do not know why u still lie to me.

I am also quiet becos i have bought a small business and am trying to get it up and running. I am paying several people right now to help raise the pigs and create a bacon farm becos of the need for bacon in the state.

Also who are u voting for? I need 2 know this very deeply while i think about having u back.

Kat


Yes, the political campaign in the US was getting under way, and Kat was very interested in engaging Tim in political discourse. Kat was happy to be voting for the Elizabeth Warren - Sarah Palin ticket at one point, but she kept changing her mind throughout the campaign of course.

It was now June, and Kat's pig farm was up and running. She and Charlotte had decided to name the pigs after their boyfriends, and Tim and Abee (Tim's real name, which he had revealed to Charlotte) were growing fat and sassy by now.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
MorganleFay
Laughing at Lads


Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 1271


PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! Tim is back! Congrats on your 3 years, Kitty.

Surely we will hear more about a weeding again, soon. Mr. Green Mr. Green jump_4_joy jump_4_joy
View user's profileSend private message
bware419ers
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jun 2012
Posts: 14786
Location: Planning Padme's demise.


PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is certainly a glutton for purnishment!

_________________
| SCAMWARNERS | GO PREMIUM! | REQUIRED READING | IMPORTANT TOOL |

Sand Timer X 3 Closed lad accounts X 3275 X 246 Vcamera X 5
Safari D-Bag NYC - Dallas
Pith Helmet 5 w/ Team Femmy
Safari w/ Team Phatti & SH-Abuja
Safari Ralph BC-Kano w/ OP
Safari x8 Sand Timer Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Tattoo

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After Tim revealed he was a Clinton fan, Kat wrote:

Quote:
hi husby, well, we may have a fight on our hands when you come home becos i am thinking maybe i will vote for Bernie sanders instead of Sarah Palin but you are wise becos i think Hillary will probably be the president in the main election. But i am sooooo exited that you are voting becos that means you will be here to vote!!!! babe when are u coming home to me?

the farm is going well and i have a lot of pork orders. I am sad to tell you we killed our first pig Tim. Charlotte butchered her and cut her into the different cuts to sell and her bacon was absolutely delicious. That's when i had the idea that if we marinade it in sriracha spice with some brown sugar it would make really good bacon and we ate half and took half to a local store and they sold out really fast. Charlotte was mad at her boyfriend who left her for another woman so she called it Abee Bacon but i said we need 2 call it Ranch Bacon for business reasons. She still calls it abee when she eats it tho.

I now have a herd of 20 pigs and this month especially our orders have increased allot so it is busy.
babe how are u doing? you have so much to tell me!
xoxoxo
kat
ur happy wife


Just a side note, I have had tremendous fun naming the pigs after him and letting them each suffer terribly in the barn. He responded with another plea for money, and - interesting - insisted I vote for Clinton.

Quote:
Yes my queen i will be there with you to vote and i want you to know that we are not going to fight because you will have to follow your husband decision and join hand together and let's vote for Hillary Lol. I wish i could be home with you ending of this month but i haven't clear off the money i owe here that is why i'm working so hard morning and night here my love. Your husnad is really suffering here how i wish you know what i'm going through but i at the same time i still give thanks to God that you are back to my life. I want to work and make sure i'm not owing any company again before i will be coming home to you and also i want to work and make sure i come home with you to pay you all the missing money i owe you and also to give you some more money again to take care of your self and the business while i will also support you in the business because i don't want you to stress yourself much for me so much.

And most especially i want us to plan for our wedding and know how much it will cost us this time so i can work and get the money for the wedding as well aalong when i coming home with you because the wedding is very important and more geniue to me i want you to see you in your favorite and shoe i know you love high heel shoe and your favorite colour is red so my love do the wedding estimate and let me know how much this will cost us this is what we should be talking about this than instead of the election.

I'm still owing the company $200,000 and i have some works to do but the problem is the money to start the other work for now.

My queen, Will you grace my soul with your presence once more? The patience in which I am enslaved will be a task I find insurmountable; a mountain in which is deemed impossible to climb. [copy paste garbage followed.]


Tim spent much of June 2016 trying to convince me to send him money for a project...

big money Tim wrote:
My queen the project i just got now is the Nigeria Lagos forth main land bridge which will be started ending of this year and the project is a project worth of $7,000,000.00 which my money from the project is $2.5,000,000.00 after paying all workers. I think i will need to come back home first for the election and most especially to see my queen for the first time of my life before i come back for this project.


...as well as trying to keep up with Kat's take on politics (she was sure Clinton was going to send guns to Wall Street, but didn't know if that would help or hurt her business.) However, Kat had no money left after sending Tim $65,000 the year before (all of which was mysteriously stolen), and her piggy business was taking off with great new customers wanting bacon. She was making too much money to think about his problems, and she finally scolded him for being impatient:

Quote:
so here we are less than a week of talking again and all you can talk about is damned money. You need to give an account for why you were arrested in Florida but you didn't tell me. I will not abide your talk of money until you give me answers.
Charlotte says you are a liar.


Astonishing: the lad confesses to the crime!

True Confessions Tim wrote:
What a suck honey, i didn't expect to hear this from you that i'm asking you for money despite all my explanation. I can see you think i'm here for your money or something like that but i want you to know that i'm here for your money but your love and heart is what matter me most.

I was arrested in Florida because of my Ex- wife. She took me to court when we have issue and she ask for divorce while the court let me know that i'm going to leave all my properties for her including my children and i can't do with my children so i took my children to one of my friend in Italy and they court get me arrested for doing this. It's a sad memory for me to share someone but i have nothing to do than to share it with you my love and i hope you will understand me.

So don't think that i'm here for your money and i want you to know that i'll never disappointed or let you down i'm going to return all your money back to you in double and make you happy my love.


Interesting take on the situation. The real guy in Florida was arrested for a DUI, if I recall correctly.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ MorganleFay - absolutely a weeding, and we now have a Best Man!!
@ bware419ers - I think some of Kat's dom tendencies have infiltrated the lad's psyche. He's a lovely sub!

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Real life kicked in at this point, and I had to take care of some (happy) family business for a bit which took place the first part and the last part of June. Kat was making too much money to think about Tim's problems, and he was concerned that she wasn't emailing him, so Kat started informing Tim of her business successes:

Quote:
hi babe,

i am bakc from Cali and very tired but it was a GREEEAT trip becos we now have a new client in san fran who will buy allot of our bacon!!! I have to find more pigs now. babe I want 2 help you but I have to focus on piggies ok? I know you have made it this far on my money that you have from me and you are smart enough 2 make this work. I have to spend $25000 on piggies this month or i will not have enough pigs to make food in 6 months to fill the odors.
I will write soon when I am not so tired!

xoxoxo K


Spoiler alert: the bacon client was none other than Mr. D. Trump! Kat just knew that would pay out in the end when the bills were due. She told Tim she would be busy in June (seriously, that was a great month of happy occasions in my life), but he pestered her regardless.

whiny boi wrote:
You keep silent at me and you don't even have the feeling for me anymore to know what i'm going through because of the business you are taking care of. Well i just want you to know that the love i have for you is more than the business that make you forget about me and as well i want you to know that i think a lot about you all day.

You are the one i love with all my might, the one I'm thinking of every night, and the one I'm not giving up without putting up a fight! i love you! <3
xoxoxoxo...Tim


Not that I saw any of this while I was on vacay with family, but I had fun taking him to task when I returned to a bunch of sniveling emails wondering where the money was.

Quote:
oh my god Tim I am trying to run a business here to make lots of money, and you are bugging me after being silent on me for months. GROW UP and grow a pair of balls, Tim. You sound like a pathetic little girl.


pathetic Tim wrote:
I don't sound like a pathetic little girl i'm just trying to let you how much i really miss you here this days. I know you are running a business but no matter how, you have to know that your man is more than the business you are running and try to find time and ask for what i'm up to here. I really miss you and can't wait for the day to come to see you in person and kiss that your sweet lips my queen.

Honey you still haven't send me your pictures yet. I'll be looking forward to read back from you and also i want to tell you some good new.
xoxoxoxo.....Tim your peculiar man.


Oh yeah! I'd forgotten about the photos.

Quote:
Babe I miss you too. I thought i sent this photo already? Did u loose it? Char took this a few months ago. i have lost weight from when i was sad over you.
ok what is the new?


non-detail-oriented Tim wrote:
Wow my queen you have really change, You look so more pretty how i wish i could kiss that your sweet lips right now but i don't need to rush myself i just have to wait till that special day that i'll kiss the lips and carry you in my lovely arms while i show you how much you mean to me by kiss you from head to toes.
xoxoxoxoxoxo.......Tim


(The photo is of a completely different woman.)

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Closer to July, he sent me this note:

Quote:
Like i said earlier that i have a good news for to share with you but i forgotten to tell you in the last email i sent but the question you just ask now that when i'm a coming home with you remind me the news. The 4th mainland bridge contract i told you i was waiting for the approval is now been approved and the work month will be schedule later but the company has giving me go ahead to check where i want my workers chamber to log on and i already check the place. It will cost me just $15,000 for the chamber and i have 23 workers that i'm taking along to the chamber although they are not yet here some of them are still working somewhere but i know as soon as the work will start everybody will be here with me.

Before the company will give me the date and month to start the work i need to booked the chamber for my workers because i don't want delay for the work and i want to tell you that the company is going to pay all the money in to your business account for me because i already tell them tat i want them to pay the money directly into my wife account for me,so baby this is a great new and i'm sure you will be so much happy to hear this that everything is now trying to work fine for your man.

I'll let you know when i'll be there with you as i already told you that i'll come home with you first before the work will started. So my love all i need form you is prayer please pray hard for your man and i wish me best of luck in this contract i don't want to lose it.


Kat decided this meant he was being paid and didn't have to ask for money any more, and Tim responded with this interesting take on things:

'don't send prayers send money' Tim wrote:
I don't need to ask you for any money again but my love i need to get the chamber paid off anytime from now so i want you to please help me out with the chamber payment is $15,000 so i will not lose the chamber i already booked it and i want to pay for it so that they will not lease it to another contractor. My love our time of joy and happiness is now around we just have to pray to God for this coming blessing and i believe God will lead us to the right way in Jesus name..(Amen)


Unfortunately for Tim, the Brexit vote took place and upended the pork markets around the world, so Kat was again in financial straits. I was preparing for a RL vacation, so I started setting Tim up for a short absence.

he asked for another handout, and kat replied

Quote:
omg did u not hear me? f**king brits made some stupid decision that sucked the coin out of my investments. I lost $34,938 on Friday becos the market dropped 600 points. Are u not paying attention??? Pay your own damn fee or tell the Brits to undo whatever the f**k they did.

I have pigs to take care of, Tim. Where were you this last year when I was struggling? You were NOT being a good husby, that's for sure. Why do you only show up when u need money??? Do you have any idea how much money I lost this week???


And with that, he went silent again for a bit.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Charlotte spoke with him for a while, and some other unsavory characters got in touch with him along the way, but I will leave those stories for another time.

In October of '16 Tim reached out to Katrina yet again.

Absent Tim wrote:
Honey talk to me I miss you so much and I'm ready to be with you for the rest of my life.


Katrina wasn't having any of it.

Quote:
Four f**king months. Do you have any idea what i have been trhu?


Um... that was a nudge for me to think up with what she'd been through! Mostly pig farming, really. But also, during the chitchat over catching up, there was this election in the US... Kat had switched political parties several times, and was now thrilled that the new administration was going to build a wall in Canada and bomb the heck out of Nigeria. She knew Tim would be totally safe because he told her he was no longer in Nigeria! She asked if he was finally able to come back to Florida.

Travelin' Tim wrote:
Honey i'm not in Florida yet but very soon i'll be there with you in the state to come and spend the rest of my with you till death do us part while you born children both male and female for me. Right now i'm in Bahrain base on contract because i haven't meet up with the money i'm owing in Nigeria yet and you know i have to work and get the money paid off and come back home with you. But sweetheart i want you to know that things are not going fine with me not until i see you in my lovely arm and give you nice kisses and hug.

Have really miss you so much and thinking a lot about you my dear Kat and my heart and soul is asking of you every day of my life.You are what keep me going and what keep me alive till this moment of time.


Katrina recited some interesting facts of the new administration and how they were targeting various cities overseas, but since Tim was of course nowhere near those cities, he should not be worried. His response was interesting:

Travel Ban Tim wrote:
Honey I need to get out of Bahrain before the US will started dealing with them and I won't be able to finish the job anymore due to what i just hear from you now thanks a lot for the care my sweet woman I promise I'll never forget you in my life you are what keep me going one I love you so much. So honey for now please how much do you think you can afford to Help me with the money I'm owing. This time around you are not sending money to the Africa you are sending it to one of my friend in California.


What? California? Another bank account? Sure!

Quote:
who is your friend in cali? let's get you the hell out of there babe.


And this began a verrrrrry interesting chapter in the lives of Kat and Tim!

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
bware419ers
Moderator


Joined: 25 Jun 2012
Posts: 14786
Location: Planning Padme's demise.


PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now comes the interesting stuff? Shocked

_________________
| SCAMWARNERS | GO PREMIUM! | REQUIRED READING | IMPORTANT TOOL |

Sand Timer X 3 Closed lad accounts X 3275 X 246 Vcamera X 5
Safari D-Bag NYC - Dallas
Pith Helmet 5 w/ Team Femmy
Safari w/ Team Phatti & SH-Abuja
Safari Ralph BC-Kano w/ OP
Safari x8 Sand Timer Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Tattoo

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just before Thanksgiving, Tim gave Kat the name, address and phone number of his "friend" in California.

This is a first.

I have never had a lad give me the specific details of a money recipient before, including the phone number & email address, and encourage me to contact the person directly to get the bank details for the transfer. This told me how much Tim is invested in this scam, and how he absolutely doesn't want to let Kat go, and also how incredibly stupid he is.

Sadly, the initial email address was bogus, and I knew it. I suspected it was mistyped, so I pretended it bounced.

Quote:
hi babe real quick note here i am traveling but ur friend email is no good i will try to get in touch after holiday thenk u babe xoxo love u sey


as a side note, I try to type sloppily when I respond, and I always go back over the note at least once or twice to change out letters in words to make them less readable.

desperately stupid Tim wrote:
Honey he said he made a mistake with the email he just gave me the correct one now. This is the correct one honey [email protected]...... please my love quickly call or email him for the account info so I can get the bills sort out so I get there with you immediately. I want to come over there with you before Christmas please honey. I can't wait to see you anymore is just that the debt Is killing me immediately I got the whole debt pay off there's no cause for alarm all I need is to get my ass over there with you my angel. Honey all the debt I'm paying now is now decrease to $177,000. Honey I promise and vow to pay you back no matter how much I'm owing this time around I can't just wait to see you and give you big kisses and hugs anymore. xoxoxoxoxoxo


So...


I know better than to chat directly with a money mule. I did the smart thing here and contacted a few people - a mod or two, and some other experienced baiters - and we talked about staying safe, and making sure information was passed along to mods appropriately. Please keep that in mind as you read what comes next, and know that all this was done while baiting safely and keeping ITPs (innocent third parties) out of the loop, and other baiters & mods in the loop...


Wink

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter


Joined: 21 Dec 2014
Posts: 1601
Location: Twilight zone outer limits


PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can see you've been having waaaaay too much fun with this pet. Twisted Evil

_________________
Easter 2015
A grovelling lad is a happy lad. - My current mantra

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Katrina began corresponding with the mule. First, she had to verify that the mule actually WAS friends with "Tim". She asked him for details about Tim's life, such as the names of his daughter and son. Keep in mind: the names Tim came up with are NOT the names of the children on the FB page of the man whose identity was stolen. I wanted to know if Buddy (mule) actually knew the real Tim, or if he was simply pretending to know Tim in order to be part of the scam.

Quote:

My friend Charlotte thinks there are scammers out there trying 2 take advantage. If u are hoping to help him, what is it I am supposed to ask you? Also, where is he from? What are his children names?


Buddy gave me the fake names of Tim's kids, not the real name of the original Tim's child. Bam. American scammer. I asked if he could confirm that he knew of the FB page of the original Tim, and he insisted that was the man he knew well. Except, of course, that he had no real details of his life, and he confirmed "Tim" was in Bahrain, even though the FB account clearly showed him to be living in Florida with his son & girlfriend. Scammers can be idiots...

So Kat decided to "adjust" her road trip for Thanksgiving to include a visit to the mule's house in Cali. I let Tim know I'd stop off at Buddy's home & leave a check.

Sadly, the bank would not allow Kat to remove that much money at once. It turns out Cali has some odd rules about withdrawals. In the meantime, Kat told Buddy that he would be the best man at the wedding, and he seemed to be pretty excited about that. (It was surreal.)

Quote:
Tim just said you are going to be his best man at the wedding!! OMG that is awesome news!! Now we have to meet at some point because i have a lot of planning to do for when Tim comes back home.

We are heading off to shop today. It's chilly here, about 48. Time to get winter coats!!

SO exited to hear you're going to stand with my man!! You'll have to meet Charlotte. She's going to be my maid of honor if I can convince her Tim is real. She thinks Tim is just after my money. i'll have her email you to prove you have met him and you know him.

Love,
Katrina


Buddy then went on to give me his own personal bank account (which I turned in because I have a premium membership) as well as the location of the WalMart where he works. Sadly, Buddy was at work when Kat & Char stopped by (he sent a copy of his work schedule!) so they couldn't meet up with him at that point, but then tragedy struck when they ate some sushi in a landlocked county and got violently ill.

I'll spare you the details, but both Tim and Buddy had a technicolor play-by-play of the results of bad sushi on digestive systems. Kat & Char ended up in the hospital and had to pay cash since they never did sign on to the affordable care act.

Alas. It was a sucky Thanksgiving for Tim and Buddy.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tim bought the story, and by early December he sent this:

aaking Tim wrote:
Hello my woman. I want you to know that my heart is aaking of you all day and night and I feel like having you beside be right away but nothing I can I do than to endure till I'll be there with you. Honey I really miss you so much so tell me something, how are you and Char doing now. I hope by now two of you were doing great. Honey I hope you are trying to make everything done fast for me because I want to be there with you for Christmas so we can celebrate the Christmas together. xoxoxoxoxo


Sadly, the hospital was keeping Char hostage until the bills were paid!

Quote:
babe, Char is not doing well and now because of Obamacare we have to pay a really big hostpital bill. I am so sorry babe they would not release her until I pay, so i have to figure out something.

Tim merely replied with the hashtag I taught him:

Quote:
#sadface


And life on the farm was not helping the situation:

Quote:
it has been a really difficult week but Char stopped throwing up and now her fever is clear and she is able to keep food and water down without it coming out both ways. I have been doing her work as well as mine at the ranch and the pigs are mad as hell becos of the cold weather and only a few of us to keep the pens warm at a time.


Plus, the political situation was heating up, and Katrina needed to know where Tim stood on some issues.

Out of the blue, Tim stated that he would be there for Christmas after all, and Katrina was thrilled and wanted to know what to put under the tree. Sadly, all he wanted was money (surprised?)

Grinchy Tim wrote:
Hello my woman I really miss you so much I'm just happy that I'll be there with you for the Christmas. So have you make any arrange for me yet. I just want to know if you have gotten the money wired into the account for my friend yet and I also want to know how much you wired. xoxoxoxoxo....Tim.


So I was watching the latest season of Portlandia...

Quote:
Hi baby, I tried to transfer $4000 but I got a bad reply from the bank. I tried to email your friend but he is no answering me. What's going on?? Do u need me to make a ticket for you for the airport instead? You know u have 2 fly into portlandia right?


Friendzoned Tim wrote:
Honey what reply did you got from the bank and i can't come over there without clear the bills I told you about. My friend said he didn't got any email from you honey. xoxoxoxoxo


Quote:
What?? I emailed him twice already. The bank just said they were unable to make the transfer. I will check the account number again. It may be that I had it wrong on the paper.

So basically you're telling me you WONT be here for Christmas. Figures. I don't know why I keep getting my hopes up. There's no way you can clear bills in 4 days, Tim. I think you're lying to me about that. Why would you do that???


Aaaaand he capitulates (but asks for more). Keep in mind this is at the 2 1/2 year mark of him asking, and me (not) sending...

apologetic Tim wrote:
Oh honey I'm sorry you made me wrong I'm not saying that I want to clear all the money I'm owing here what I mean was that I have to clear off my house rent before I can come for the Christmas and the house rent I'm owing is 2,500. Honey I'll be there with you for the Christmas for sure I'm already getting myself ready for that is just that I'm waiting on you to get the money sent. Honey try and go to the bank and make cash deposit of 6,500 cash to the account t for my friend. I love you so much and I can't wait to be there with you for the Christmas anymore. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo. Tim lover man.


Will the star-crossed lovers overcome financial and geographical barriers to spend the holidays together? Stay tuned!

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, after reading the sticky, I realize I need to update this quickly!

Kat finally attempted a transfer early in the new year, and everything went wrong:

Quote:
i have been crying all day. the bank is mad at me i went in and demanded to see what happen to the money and they said to be quite and i said no i won't leave without the money give it to me and they call security and took me outside. They say the money is gone and if i go back in again i will be arrested. baby i am so scared now and I donot know what 2 do. your friend account has the money but it is taken out in cash and gone from the bank now they say it is done and the only way to fix is your friend has to give it back. i am so sad right now that was everything i had in my small account f*ck this sh*t i am pssed off


After coughing up his new mule's current phone number, Tim starts to think something's wrong:

friends in need Tim wrote:
Honey my friend talk to me at last and he let me know that someone is lieing to me that his account is -$28. #sadface


(I took great pleasure in hearing his mule is overdrawn, however my schadenfreude is mild because lads lie.)

Much went on back and forth over whether the bank or his new mule was lying. Finally, the gals had a purpose:

Quote:
Char wants to drive to Spokane to pick up marijuana. We will be back in a couple of days. I hope the bank says something on monday. i am really mad about this


Er... the purpose did not involve Tim, but whatever. The trip (which coincided with a consulting job for me, and was the actual reason for my absence from baiting Tim) turned out to be a nightmare for the girls:

Quote:
hi babe, the trip was actually awful. We didnt know it but there was a category 4 storm coming in this weekend and we got snowed in up in Washington but we got our when the snowplows cleared the roads. omg it is a lot of snow! We are shoveling out the ranch now too and i had to shovel the driveway before we got in again.

here is the yard looking out towar the neighbor's house - they took the photo yesterday and put the chairs out overnight as a joke. Crazy! We have another storm coming in sometime in the next 24 hours.

babe i have not got the first money back yet. The bank says it is coming soon. We are going 2 huddle down and Char wants to smoke the bud and have pizza through the storm. We are sapposed to get 8 to 12 inches today so its going to be crazy. Thursday will be better and no snow. Ugh.



Fake photo showed lots of snow. There were very bad storms taking place on the west coast at this time, in Kat's alleged location, and I was able to use that to claim power outages and snow days for a bit. Tim made the terrible mistake of mentioning the delayed transfer at the bank. He was chastised and sent news links:

Quote:
dammit are u back to only thinking about money? i thought we were passed that Tim. I am here in a serious snowcover and we are running very low on cheetos and beer and all we have left is the pot Char bought in Washington. There is no food!!! We are in a static of EMERGENCY. I cant even get the car on the road until someone comes to shovel the driveway out. do u realize we are STUCKED in this place and it is COLD!

Listen to the news, it is all they are talking about right now. U have been there long enuf why are they not paying u directly?


There was an inauguration and more political talk, but through it all was the Worst Storm of the Century. It was about to get very difficult... for the livestock.

Quote:
hi baby, we finally have sun and are able to dig out and surve the damage done by the strom. Seven pigs froze to death in the barn when the electric went out but thankfully frozen pigs can still be saved for later on if we thaw them properly. There are preservatives in their food and we use sulfites for the bacon so it will be good. I just had to hire someone to load them on the truck becos they are HEAVY!!!!

i'm mad about the bank becos they are not giving me the money back yet. They say it is part of an investigation of crime that your stupid f*cking friend was doing so they have to wait since it is evidence. he f*cked up my money bad. I have to pay some workers for the help with the mess from the storm and I will have 2 go into dept to do that. f*cker needs his pecker snapped off. why the hell wer you friends with him Tim???

what's happening with u? i thought u would send many emails asking why i am not writing in this storm but you do not care at all.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael

Last edited by Kitty La Gore on Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tim and Kat made up again and then Tim broached the idea of money yet once more. This time, he sent her back to his old mule, Buddy. Kat wasn't having anything to do with it. More drama ensued, and then....

Valentine's Day.

Here's a sample of our exchanges after Tim failed to note the holiday:

Quote:
NOT ONE FRACKING SINGLE WORD ON VALENTINES DAY FOR ME? GO TO HELL


Caps Lock Tim wrote:
WHAT THE FRACK SINGLE WORD ARE YOU EXPECTING FROM ME. IM DONE WITH YOUR FRACKING LIE ALL THE TIME. UOU CALLED MY FRIEND LIAR NOT KNOWING THAT YOU ARE THE WORLD BEST LIAR. YOU DIDN'T SENT ANY PENNY TO HIS ACCOUNT AND YOU ARE LYING GO TO HELL WITH YOUR LIE. YOU BRING EXCUSES ALL THE TIME I GAVE YOU ANOTHER ACCOUNT ALL OF THE SUDDENLY YOU TELL ME THE ACCOUNT DIDN'T HAVE RIUTINE NUMBER THAT YOU CAN'T SEND THE MONEY WHICH IS NOT NECESSARY AND THAT IS WHEN I NOW KNOW THAT YOU ARE JUST HERE FULL OF TRICK. SO WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT WORDS FROM ME AGAIN. SO I SHOULD CONTINUE MOVING ON WITH YOUR FAKE LIFE AND LIE NO I CAN'T...............#####SADFACE.


Quote:
What the hell are you talking about Tim?? My bank put a hold on the money I was trying to send you and you blame ME because your friend is a thief??? Piss on you. I am not sending your other friend money until my bank give me back the money, but i have BILLS to pay not like you who are a BEGGAR and a DEADBEAT and only asking for money from women because you are not earning any like a real man.

All I want is a Valentine and this is year TWO that you FAIL to show me love.
FRACK you. You are a shartty husband.


embarrassed Tim wrote:
THANKS FOR THE INSULT AND EMBARRASSMENT I REALLY APPRECIATE.


Quote:
Do you think this is easy for me to explain why my fiance never take care of me and is always begging me for more money? Do you know how much i have sent to you in the past three years Tim and you lie to me over and over and tell me you do nto have it and you cannot come home? I think you are a liar and you never intended to come to me at all. I think your children ran away becos they are ashame of you. I have seen your Facebook page and i know you are back in the US state for a while but you still LIE and say you are over seas. I pray and hope that you come to oregon to visit me but maybe you are having a shart affair with someone and you will not come.

FRACK you, Tim. When i get my money back I will take Char with me to Vegas and spend it on her instead. She has been my friend all along and her boyfriend Ali is back in her life and loveing her better than ever. They are my true family not you.


And with that, Tim went silent again. Noting I had a third sandtimer on the line, I started reaching out to him more often in a sweet, gentle attempt to woo him back.

Quote:
u are being silent again like a puissy little girl. I did not sign up for a girlfriend or a little biatch of a parther but i want a real man. I will need 2 look for a real man instead of a little girl in my life since u are such an emotional curnt.
seriously Tim. What the FRACK!?


Note: I did a "find and replace" for a common 4 letter word starting with F over the full series of emails involved here, and it came up with 334 replacements. Wow! I think that may be a record!!

And in spite of my many sweet emails along similar lines, it was this one (two weeks later) that finally caught his attention:

Quote:
i miss u
#sadface


Tim gave his old line about not really caring about the money but just wanting to be home with his wife. This went on for a while, but Kat alluded to a situation that caused Tim to be far more diligent with his replies:

Quote:
Wow baby.

this is a good start at healing. I have lost allot of money with you and that has hurt me very much, and i don't think u realize how much it hurt my life and my business and lamost make me lost my best friendship with Char.

i need u to konw i have put everything in my life on hold for u for the past almost 3 years including travel 2 find u and not meet with u. I do not know how to reconsile that with the man I have grown 2 love.

How is it you are writing to me with these wonderful words when earlier today u said u needed only my money and were mad at me? I told u earlier I cannot send u money yet until I have made back what i lose but u were mad at me. And why are u useing this email again? i thought u said u were hacked?

this is confuse to me, but i love ur words my amazing husby.

ever your wife
Kat


Of course, now Tim thought there was a hacker involved, or someone impersonating him again. Poor Tim, he gets impersonated at least once a year, doesn't he? I wonder who would do something like that to him??

Tim makes a final attempt to convince Kat he is the "true" Tim:

possibly true Tim wrote:
Well if you are confuse let me leave you alone then so that you can have time for those fraud men again but mind you I don't want you to have it at the back of your mind that I'm the one you sent money to because I never collect any money from you. So continue with those men and know that they are the one you are given your money not me okay. You don't need to ask me to start explaining how we met again so far you are doubting me but the only one thing I'll let you know as a prove is that do you remember that we met each other on the dating site called "mingle2" and along the side we both got hacked by those idiot men when they was trying to talk to you on my behalf which was hacked email. They try to invite you to West Africa Nigeria while you land to savana hotel in porthacourt as you told me then. If this sound as prove believe me and if you are still getting confuse again I'll advice you to quit talking to me and face those men then. Wish you best of luck.


I was very pleased with his recounting of the relationship, and felt a bit nostalgic myself. So, in late March I said,

Quote:
Char and i are going to drive one of the trailers with the pigs up to Washington tomorrow so i will not be onine for a day or two. i am still tyring to get my finances back up after we lost the pigs in the freeze in January but this trip will help. We are heading up to seattle and going to the first Strawbucks store there on Pine street. It is histrionic and i want a suveneer from there plus of course a Vonti Venerium Half Cream Discharge Half Calf coffee my fave.


What Tim doesn't know is Kat started an affair with his mule, who lives nearby. OK, not really, but since I have the mule's email address, I can certainly spoof one.

After returning from her trip, Kat asked,

Quote:
Where exactly are you now? And what happen to the company that is suppose to pay you? i feel like we never catch up anymore with one another. xoxo


Tim had interesting news:

Travelin' Tim wrote:
Honey I'm presently here in Egypt and right now I'm not working anymore because of the money I'm owing the company. I just need to get myself out of this situation and come back home with you. Anything you can please try to assist me I'll really appreciate it and I'll add it up with the little I have with me to pay off the company. Please honey I'll refund it back when I get back home with you. How much do you think you can help me out with? xoxoxoxoxo Tim.


Kat has never been known for her sense of geography.
Quote:

How are you in Egypt? u say last time u are in Africa and now you wet all the way to Egypt? How? Why are u going to Egybpt with money that u could be using to come home to me?? This pisses me, Tim. Are u at the pyramids? i want to be there with you!!!!! i saw Alladdin in the theater and i know it is beautiful there and i would love to take a trip there and ride camels by the Nile. I'm so confused why u would go to Egypt now??


The countdown is now 6 weeks to the third sandtimer. I wanted to play the cards well and keep him on the hook until then. The people impersonating Tim suddenly sent some ominous messages about a certain woman (since I know his Facebook page, I also know his mother's name...) and accusations about her chastity. Gentle reader, I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say Tim was not thrilled, and it threw him for a bit.

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In spite of the insults to his mother, he still doggedly asked for money. Kat had a new friend who might be able to help!

Travel blogger Tim wrote:
Well lover wife I will like to say that Egypt is more! more!! and more different and 100 percent better than Nigeria and I'm very happen I can have rest of mind here now but not that good that I'm not there with my wife. I can't just wait to be there with you anymore. Honey I need to know your friend bank name because of the transfer she want to do so I can give her the account details and I will also need to know when exactly she want to transfer the money and honey can you please make the money $15,000 please my love in going to refund it back okay?? xoxoxoxoxo.....Tim your lover man.


Sadly, this represented a change in the original amount of the loan. Kat's friend's husband grew suspicious and cut off the funding, so the star-crossed lovers were once again at the starting point. Plus, there were other problems taking place:

Quote:
Hi lover husby!!! we are having a Bad Day. Monday morning my new pig Abi got a cyst in her cooch and she was screaming every time the boar came near her. The nearest vet who will treat a pig vag lives 100 miles away and doesn't make house calls so Char and I had to travel down to see him with the pig in a trailer. It's funny she says i am spelling Abi wrong, that it has an ei in it , but i told her that looks like a spanish girl's name not her boyfriend. #whatever

so anyways i am finally back home late tonight and Abi has a wad of gozz on her yaya and she stopped oozing pus after the vet gave her antibiotics. The boar is mad but she will heal. i am exausted babe. Wish u were here to help!!!

i love u husby!!
xoxoxo


(Again, no pigs were harmed in the making of this bait...)

Tim missed Easter, and then alluded to the fact that his mule had stopped contacting him, and he needed the email address again. Er... no. Not gonna help. Tim found a new mule in So Cal, and tried again. Kat made an honest attempt at sending money, but suddenly she had a lot of road trips to make to the area where the previous mule lived.

After many attempts to send money, Tim sent this email on our third anniversary of our first contact:

loverboy Tim wrote:
Sad face here too honey. Lover wife can I give you BOA or Wellsfergo bank account and you will quickly go and make the payment now that would be even more better and u can get the money tomorrow morning if you make the cash deposit today. So which one do you think it will be more easier for you BOA or Wellsfergo ? xoxoxoxoxo


The problem is, he forgot to wish me a happy anniversary. An angry, f-bomb letter ensued. Much apologies came forth. Mid May, a pig was found to be knocked up by a wild boar, and needed to be transported over state lines for a legal abortion, which unfortunately resulted in the pig's death. Kat was inconsolable over the pig. Charlotte jumped in again and picked up the conversation with Tim, letting him know that Kat was hospitalized for depression over the pig, and because there was also a possibility that Tim's mule had knocked up Kat. Tim sent many emails inquiring into Kat's health until he discovered Charlotte had started a romance with his mule as well. (It was one-sided, and the mule denied it, but how was Tim to know who was telling the truth??)

This went on long past May, and at this point it's been 2 weeks since I last heard from our desperate and confused lad.

I'll end the saga here, because it seems fitting.

Tim: it has been a pleasure. Your tears, pain and frustration have allowed me to smile through some dark times, and when I wanted to lash out at others, you've always been there for me as my personal whipping boi. May you bask in debt and confusion all your life.

~Kitty

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
MorganleFay
Laughing at Lads


Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 1271


PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! The romance of the century has finally come to an end. How sad. Sad

Many congratulations on the third egg timer, Kitty. This has been a tremendous saga and wonderful work, not to speak of entertainment for us and a feat of endurance for yourself.

Very Happy clapping bow_down
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you, Morgan! I have to admit, I have mixed feelings about the end of this little ménage à douze (although to be fair, there were probably at most only five people involved, and two of those were mules) but I've had fun considering the wider audience as I sparred with Tim over the past few years.

I have one dud of a romance lad on the hook right now, and I realized Tim has probably spoiled the field in terms of stupid hooked lads.

Perhaps he'll be back Smile


Moved here as part of this. bware419ers

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
Kitty La Gore
Smooth Talking Yogurt Sprayer


Joined: 03 Feb 2014
Posts: 3217
Location: Information Superhighway, Exit 404


PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, Tim. He is now accusing me of a lesbian affair with Charlotte:

ménage à solo Tim wrote:
Hello, i just want you to know that the love i have for you is really pure but i can see you are after Char than your man because i don't see the reason why you should tell me that Char don't want you to talk to me and you will listen to her. Is she your man and is she the one you are going to marry because she's just a traitor to my life.


Katrina did confess (in a decidedly NSFW manner and using completely odd lingo) that she and Char have had a fling or two along the way, but would both like to marry men.

Tim is licking his... er... wounds, but apparently still on the hook. Perhaps there will be another chapter in this saga after all!

_________________
Easter 2015 Goat Mc Fry Jack Boot Whip
Closed lad accounts x 190 x1477 John James x67 Ireland Sand Timer 2 yr ~ PK Sand Timer 3 yrs ~Tim
Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

Do i need to read all this rubbish stories,i am a scammer a fruid star a lier so live me alone with this your full of shit qotes byer ~Ol1ve Pit
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
sorry is your name because you dealing with armed rubbers ~PK
GOD WILL PUNISH YOU FOR SENDING MONEY TO A WRONG ACCOUNT ~Rachael
View user's profileSend private message
MorganleFay
Laughing at Lads


Joined: 28 Mar 2015
Posts: 1271


PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kitty, I think you need to prepare yourself for the idea that this loppity lad is more interested in Kat than the money. He seems to have become addicted to her. LOL
View user's profileSend private message
Display posts from previous:      
Post new topicReply to topic


 Jump to:   



View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



E-Mail Header Analysis


All Content © 2003 - 419Eater.com
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group :S5: FI Theme :: All times are GMT