SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Drunken baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have any of you either burned a bait or otherwise screwed up (possibly with excessive slapping) after having one too many?

I don't drink alcohol, but I'm sure many of you do, so there's a good chance this has happened quite a bit. You wake up the next afternoon and read the email you sent the night before..."damnit!"

Friends don't let friends bait drunk, I guess.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 3:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never burn the lads in the sense of telling them they have been baited. But I have gotten a bit frustrated and typed pages of drunken rant telling the lad I know he is a no good lying piece of... you get the idea. Interestingly they usually don't twig. And then you know it is real hard to go to WU from rehab. Lol

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've pretended to be drunk in a couple of baits. So here's how to fake an email written by a drunk.

[1] Remove glasses; if you don’t need or use glasses, borrow a pair from a very myopic friend/acquaintance
[2] Move back to arm’s length from keyboard
[3] Go cross-eyed
[4] Try to touch type
[5] When done, clear up the more extravagant bits of gibberish, and send the whole lot on

And there are the results.

Quote:
justr sent yur weesren ujn ionm tofdsy the num bert was 4678252625 queton wkat did bily aguj tey 2stwal fromme andwdeftr #400 now i gottaget anpther beer hae a goid tijmme

Quote:
don wttoorry prokn f its dojn e biiill gotr his mojhneu im fije hiow baboujht yiob dyu lklike a beeeer=r wuut yu soend yourrrr money ohn thwn eyou gett ot oz
doj tryden goit some gleshfouuddik liueve thwt stuhff
sere yuo larter
don tglet thjue fuhnennl wbs birte yei

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suppose being so drunk that you pass out in the street with a wad of cash on you while on your way to the WU office would be an interesting modality.

I'm talking about actually being drunk, and instead of sending a message to an ex that you instantly regret the next morning, you send a regrettable email to a lad.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One potential risk of drunken baiting is accidentally signing off using your real name instead of your baiting character's.... I recall a couple of such anecdotes from times gone by.
Or, sending a baiting email to a work colleague or vice versa. I did one of those myself.

Otherwise I think there are plenty of examples of drunken baiting, many of which can be successfully overcome by a small dollop of truth ("Apologies for my drunken outburst, I was celebrating a big bonus") or simply ignoring the embarrassment and pushing onward.

And I suspect there have been some wacky, creative ideas that emerged after a glass or two, the kind of things that don't seem like they would work but end up with surprisingly good responses.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Padme

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't drink but I had a character once that had the flu and I pretended to have him high on pain pills and confess to murder and not remember it the next day.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never been drunk, nor have my characters, but Annette once was sleep-deprived after being interrupted during an overnight stay between flights and wrote the following:
On 2011-10-27, Anոеtte to Abdul wrote:

Subject: Re: Where areyou now?

so i went to narita and the had a bath and a dinner and i checked into a Hotel there and say down and dry to slep and it's daytime inside and night out and midnight and bang bang bang and they drag me out and take me to police station.

They ask me all sorts of questions and I cast understand a word they saying and switch to germand and I still cant understand they all nouds like japanese to me. so Then two of them takes me to airport and put me on a plane and send me to Germany. they hand me over to germanes asd start asking questions again.were looking for big drug traficer and got me by mistake. I asked they could send me to japarta they aks why I explain you have detector ship in lipbya package in jakarta no make sense to them. So they send me back home.

I barely sleep all these plane flightes don't know what day anymore. Gotta bed.

annette

I typed that with my eyes closed.

×186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The trouble with being pie-eyed when doing any kind of messaging is, if you are like me, it's all "Hail fellow, well met!" . Lol

Which could (can and does) lead to the most exorbitant claims, all in the name of spreading some Universal Love.

Unfortunately, sometimes the opposite is true, and I play the part of evil villain.

The latter is best for baiting, but I try to stay sober. My Facebook friends may have a different tale to tell. Twisted Evil
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I’ve never been drunk either, but one of my characters had a brain injury (car accident on the way to the bank, of course) and sent barely understandable gibberish for two weeks. Then after rehab she could write more clearly but told the lad she still couldn’t understand numerals. She demanded that he write out all numbers “Three million five hundred thousand” etc. She also made him revise the contract with every number spelled out – amounts, dates and addresses.

That trophy still makes me laugh when I read it. Laughing

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
bearkat419
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I did have a rather giberish conversation via phone with another local baiter that I had arranged to meet at a bar one night. Laughing

Good times were had by all when he arrived. If baiter in question wants to chime in I don't mind but I won't give away his location by naming names.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic