SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad claims as American physician and does not know PTSD!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Facebook lad, Allan Sharp, Red cross doctor in Damascus, he does not know what PTSD is lol

My character, Tamako, divorced due to DV and have PTSD from former marriage with the ex husband.

3 Feb
Lad: Hi

Tamako: Hello, nice to meet you.

Lad: Nice to meet you too dear
sorry for late response. I don't come online very often

Tamako: I don't chat on facebook so often. Do you use emails?

6 Feb.
Lad: my email address is dataprofiles atmark usa dot com

[Feel free to pick this idiot if anyone interested.]

Tamako: Thank you. Mine is ( )

Lad: Do you live close to Tokyo Medical University Hospital
I am coming to Tokyo Medical University Hospital for a 6 months medical research program next month

7 Feb.
Tamako: No, my parents and my son in Kamakura, close to Tokyo but I am in Osaka for work.

8 Feb.
Lad: Ok nice
I hope I get to meet you when I arrive

Tamako: Thanks. But Osaka is not so close to Tokyo.

Lad: ok I understand
You don't come to visit in Tokyo?

Tamako: Depend on which day you are coming. I am working person.

10 Feb.
Lad: Ok I understand
What do you do. Work or business?

12 Feb.
Tamako: I work at hospital as hospital administrator.

Lad: Ok. That's nice
Are you married?

Tamako: Divorced 5 years ago. Why?

14 Feb.
Lad: Nothing dear. Just wondering. You are single now and I am single too. Maybe we can try
Also I find it very easy communicating with you
Too many people in Japan don't speak English

15 Feb.
Tamako: No not many people here speak English. My spoken English not good too. Why you want find friends in Japan then?

Lad: I will be staying in Japan for a very long time
It would be nice to have a nice lady like you as a friend or maybe a girlfriend if you like me

16 Feb.
Tamako: Let me try but I have PTSD with my former marriage and so scared of the relationships.
You should promise you will never get angry for whatever I do or say.

Lad: I do understand you dear. We can try in secret until you are able to resolve the PTSD
What is PTSD?

17 Feb.
Tamako: I don't know what to say in English.
(I do not have reason to teach him what PTSD stands for.)

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him everyone knows you get PTSD in the ADD of the ASPCA.

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See now I read this as the lad begging you to give him some PTSD, Kaede! Laughing Cool

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask the lad his medical advice -- if you are to travel to Syria, would it be recommended that you get a Lycanthropy vaccination? How about Distemper? or Halitosis?

It would be interesting to see what he says.

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Avalar
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ yes on asking for medical advice.

I love asking lads who claim to be doctors about my "Errotic Masturbatory Inflammation Disorder Syndrome"
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really didn't care this idiot because he did not care about PTSD but he came with fake bank site.

18 Feb
Lad: Its ok dear. When we meet maybe you can explain better to me
But at this moment are you alone?

Tamako: Well, everyone knows you get PTSD in the ADD of the ASPCA.
Yes, I am alone now because my son with my parents.

Lad: Its ok. I believe what is important is being happy
If you are happy then you should remain happy
I also want to find someone that I can be happy with

Tamako: OK good.

Lad: So we can start by getting to know each other better first

Tamako: Do not push me to go too fast.

Lad: ok I understand
I will wait for you

Tamako: Good

22 Feb.
Lad: Good evening dear
How was your day

when are you coming to Japan?

Lad: next month

Tamako: OK. Let me know when your schedule is fixed.
I will find out whether I can go over to Tokyo or not.

Lad: ok I will like that

Tamako: Thanks. see you!!
Good night!

27th Feb.
Lad: How are you my friend

Tamako: I am fine, thank you.

Lad: How was your weekend

And there was long silence.

13 Mar.
Tamako: Are you visiting Japan this month?

21 Mar.
Lad: Next month

22 Mar.
Lad: Good evening
Are you there?
I need you to help me check something

Lad: When i worked in Cambodia three years ago. I had a Non-Resident Foreign currency account in one of their banks. I just got an email from my account manager that Cambodia has changed their tax laws on foreign investment and deposits. These laws is going to take effect in one week and by this law i will loose about 43% of my money to the government. I am stuck here and cannot do anything from here because Syrian ISP (Internet Service Providers) is blacklisted by most banks for online transfers. I don't know if you can help me login into my account and transfer my funds to your account and keep it safe till i arrive.

Tamako: It is not good to log into someone else's account. That is not good thing to do.

Lad: I know my dear but I cannot do it from Syria
I will need the money in Japan and I do not have an account in Japan yet. That is why I want you to help me

Tamako: why don't you transfer to your account in USA? In Japan, you can use your ATM card to withdraw your money from USA account. That is better. I do not want to violate someone's personal bank account.

Lad: In the USA the taxes are high too. Also I cannot login to my account from Syria

Tamako: Japan tax high too, you know?
It is common sense that online banking passwords are not to be informed to someone else. I don't want to be arrested.

Lad: It's my account and its in my name and photo id so I can give it to who I trust. That cannot be a problem

Tamako: Why you ask such important thing to someone you never met? Are you sure?

Lad: I don't have anybody I can trust to do it for me right now. Also if I don't do it I will lose half of my money. I don't know anybody in Japan. Since it will be going to a bank account in Japan I know you will not disappear with the money. It is better I trust in you than to lose the money

Tamako: what if I disappear with your money? You must be stupid.

Lad: Is that possible to disappear when your bank knows you?
I don't know.

Tamako: But it is too good to believe. I do not believe something too good to hear.

Lad: If I may ask you this question. Will you do such a thing to a friend who trusts in you?

Tamako: I never do such thing like let someone handle my money or let others handle my money.
My bank account is my own and others are their own. No other person should handle.

Lad: It's ok. I understand. I thought maybe I can trust you to help me. That was why I asked

Tamako: Let me know your bank site and I will check if it works.
I will decide after that. Just bank site only would be fine.

Lad: Ok I will send that to you later. Its almost 3 AM over here. About to get some sleep

Tamako: Ok, good. But this does not mean I accept your request or not. I want to check your online banking is not fishing site.
It is work hour now.bye.

Lad: Ok have a nice day

same day evening.

Lad: I cannot login into the account from here. Just login and check it for me and then decide if you want to help me or not
http :/ / www . sbccambodia . com / en / index . php
UserID: AlfaTangoBetaXX2
Password: eatpraylove2009
Security Question: Favorite City?
Answer: Monte Carlo
Use fire fox browser to open it

Tamako: I do not have firefox. My browser says it is dangerous to access.

Lad: It says for online banking security Firefox should be used. I know. Not dangerous but if you don't want to do it you can forget about it. Thank you

Tamako: No.
I am scared of security signs.
I do not want my computer being infected.

Lad: Every computer have Firefox browser
I don't know about computers in Japan
Thank you anyway for trying

Tamako: OK, good. It made me scared when I attempted to access.

Lad: No. It's the same for me when I want to login normally. I must use only Firefox

Tamako: Anyway I do not use Firefox.

Lad: If you are still in the office you can look for a computer with Firefox or download Firefox on your computer

Tamako: I am at home using computer supplied from my work place and I am not allowed to install any unapproved applications.

Lad: OK thanks

Tamako: If I install any unapproved application, my workplace intranet network will detect it and I will be fired. I don't want to be fired by Firefox.

Lad: Please delete the login information from your computer for security reasons since you cannot do it
This is very funny. Firefox is a free browser used everywhere in the world
I didn't know people get into trouble for using Firefox in Japan

Tamako: I use computer supplied by my work place. I am not allowed to install.

Lad: Don't worry my friend
I understand

Tamako: Ok thanks.

I swear to God if you dont try to take off my informations you kept on that scammer site .All because i asked you for help is it by force please take it off .If not i have alot that i will use to spoil your entire life - st3phen m@s0n
HAHAHAH, you are smart but not wise, anyway good job continue your work. - Ben Kusoda (Ramsey Alric)
Hey bare in mind, i'm not coming to Japan anymore because i can't trust you (Florence Davidis)
Easter 2015Closed lad accounts *23 by baiting [Closed lad accounts *18 from reporting bank acct info from real victims]
Indonesia Japan Australia Turkey Nigeria United States Malaysia Malaysia Malaysia Flag Pakistan Germany France
kaede
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Lad blocked Tamako, hahaha. Anyway, got email and fake site URL, so nice.

Annabel
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how coy you were, talking about how you didn't want to invade his privacy and was he really ready to trust a stranger like yourself and all that. Very Happy Adds a certain humanity to it. To me it seems very Japanese, too, politely/humbly pretending you're not worthy. *shrugs* I hope that made sense. Good bait!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic