SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

i beg that you leave me alone

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
johnsmith28
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Start from the bottom and read up. The anti-money laundering excuse seems to work more times then not. I have been using it for a while now. Morgan Lee is the lad.

https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=2313251#2313251

Morgan Lee <[email protected]> Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 8:30 PM
LAD: <>
Quote:
GO ABEG... U DON WIN... NOR GO WORK DEY ONLINE DEY WASTE DATA... UR MATE DEY COLLECT MONEY..

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 8:27 PM, <> wrote:
Quote:
This is a scam. I knew this from the from the start. Nice try! You failed!

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 8:24 PM, Morgan Lee <[email protected]> wrote:
Quote:
I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER UK ACCOUNT.... IF YOU CAN'T SEND IT WITH THE 2 UK ACCOUNTS THAT I ALREADY SENT TO YOU... FORGET ABOUT THE LOAN... I HAVE SERIOUS CLIENTS TO ATTEND TO.

HAVE A NICE DAY

MR. LEE.

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 8:21 PM, <> wrote:
Quote:
You know I cannot send the money to a US account. Email me another UK account or this ends here!

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 8:20 PM, Morgan Lee <[email protected]> wrote:
Ok.. send the money to the USA Account i gave you.... you said it will take nine days.. its okay by the company. We don't have another account in Uk. Or you can give the money to some one to help you send it via Halifax bank since you can't sent it there.

Await your response.

Mr Morgan Lee.

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 8:06 PM, <> wrote:
Quote:
Do you understand? Are you going to email me another UK account or should I call this off? Keep in mind, I will not use money gram,western union,Ris,ect as they are used in too many scams.

Morgan Lee, this is ______ writing. I'm in receipt of your email. You have given me a Halifax Bank account into which to pay the money. There is however a little problem. This is a little embarrassing though I have to admit...

I'm a former employee of Halifax Bank and due to what I can assure you was a grievous mistake I was sacked over a misunderstanding at work. I do not want to go into the details.

Ultimetely as a result I'm banned from all their branches and from doing any sort of business with any of their accounts or services.

Sorry about that.

For your information a Santander, Barlclays, Yorkshire or Natwest account would be fine.

Provide me with one and I can send the money this afternoon.

Regards

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 3:58 AM, Morgan Lee <[email protected]> wrote:
Quote:
Hello.

How are you doing today?I hope you are fine.

Received your email and the content was well noted and understood by me perfectly. I want you to know that this is a legitimate loan transaction and i want you to get this loan asap.

Do have a fresh UK ACCOUNT to make the payment right away so that you can get your loan asap.

Account name: HL xxxxxx xxxxx
Bank name: Halifax bank
Account number: 1xxxxxxx
Sort code: 11-00-xx

Do act fast in sending the fee so that we can complete this loan transfer asap.

Mr. Morgan Lee.
TRANSFER MANAGER
ROYAL BASE LOANS.
2231 kalix stockholm sweden
+46 8- 446 807 69
477 St Johns Detoriot, FL 48226,
United States
Tel 1 916-318-5663
Agency Email: [email protected]

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:40 PM, <> wrote:
Quote:
This is a scam. I warned you about telling me to use money gram. They are used in too many scams. This must be a scam. Good bye. You failed.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 12:34 PM, Morgan Lee <[email protected]> wrote:

Quote:
Hello

If you want to make the payment do use the account i sent to you or use Money Gram with the info i sent to you..

I am tired off all this.

Have a good day.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 11:46 AM, <> wrote:
Quote:
I cannot make the transfer into that account. It has been blocked. You must email me another UK account or move on. Don't ask me to use western union,Ria,money gram as they are used in too many scams

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 9:57 AM, <> wrote:
I cannot make the transfer into that account. It has been blocked. You must email me another UK account or move on. Don't ask me to use western union,Ria,money gram as they are used in too many scams

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 5:49 AM, royalbaseloans <[email protected]> wrote:
Quote:
ATTN :
Lender: Mr. Morgan Lee
Guarantor: Financial Service Authority.

Hello

This is the UK Account we have.. You are advice to us this one.

We don't have a Santander Bank account. You are advice to use this Cashplus bank account.

Thanks for your understanding so far.

Mr. Morgan Lee.
TRANSFER MANAGER
ROYAL BASE LOANS.
+46 8- 446 807 69
United States
Tel 1 916-318-5663

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 10:01 PM, <> wrote:
Quote:
Can you email me a Santander account? That would be much faster as I use Santander.

Thanks

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 9:52 PM, Morgan Lee <[email protected]> wrote:

Quote:
ATTN :

Hello

As requested by you. Below is the UK Account information's.

Sort code : 08Xxxx
Account number:9xxxxXxx
Account name: F____ _____
Bank name: Cashplus

I want you to email me asap letting me know how soon we can get the payment now that you have the UK account details.

Await your swift response.

Best Regards.

Mr. Morgan Lee.
TRANSFER MANAGER
ROYAL BASE LOANS.
+46 8- 446 807 69
United States
Tel 1 916-318-5663

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 9:11 PM, <> wrote:
Quote:
Do you understand? Are you going to email me a UK account?

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 9:07 PM, <> wrote:
I am in the UK. The UK has anti money laundering laws. I must wait up to 9 days to send the money to a US account because of all the paper work. Please send me a UK account if you want me to send the money sooner. Don't ask me to use money gram,western union,Ria because they are used in too many scams! See my bank details below.

Thanks

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 8:54 PM, Morgan Lee <[email protected]> wrote:
Quote:

ATTN :

Hello

Received your email and the content was well noted and understood by me perfectly. Since you want to have the fee sent out by Direct Bank Transfer, Do have the bank details to have the 750 GBP sent out.

Acct name:J_____ S_____
Swift Code: WFBIUS6S
Routing #: 1210xxXXx
Acct #: 5xzXXXX232
Bank Address: 420 Montgomery San Francisco, CA 94104
Bank name: Wells Fargo

Once payment have been made, do scan me the payment slip.

I want you to email back once you receive this email letting me know when you will be sending the fee.

I will be awaiting your swift response.

Mr. Morgan Lee.
TRANSFER MANAGER
ROYAL BASE LOANS.
+46 8- 446 807 69
United States
Tel 1 916-318-5663

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 8:23 PM, <> wrote:
Quote:
okay,good!

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 8:15 PM, Morgan Lee <[email protected]> wrote:
Quote:
OK hold on... I will email you the account soon...

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 8:09 PM, <> wrote:
Quote:
Because of the scams, I will only send the money by direct bank transfer. You must email me the bank details if you want me to proceed! I will not use money gram,western union,Ria,ect because they are used in too many scams.

Thanks

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 8:08 PM, Morgan Lee <[email protected]> wrote:

Quote:
ATTN :

Hello

Received your email and the content was well noted and understood by me perfectly. I want you to know that your banking information's have been sent to the transfer unit to setup your account for the wire transfer of your loan 150,000.00 GBP once the approval fee 750 GBP has been sent and confirmed.

You are to have the fee sent out to our company accountant via Money Gram Money Transfer with the below information's

Receiver's Name: David Ilube
Receiver's Address:10919 Fondren Rd Houston Texas 77096
Amount: 750 GBP

After payment have been made, you are to email me the below information's.

Sender's Name:
Sender's Address:
Amount Sent:

I want you to act fast and get back to me.

Note: You are sending the payment via Money Gram.

Best Regards.

Mr. Morgan Lee.
TRANSFER MANAGER
ROYAL BASE LOANS.
+46 8- 446 807 69
United States
Tel 1 916-318-5663

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 7:43 PM, <> wrote:
Quote:
How do I pay the fee? I choose bank transfer. My account information is below!

BANK NAME: SANTANDER BANK
BANK ADDRESS: BRIDDLE ROAD, LIVERPOOL, UNTIED KINGDOM L30 4GB
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 927XXX873
SORT CODE: 090XX84
SWIFT: ABBYGB2L
IBAN: GB79ABBY09012849XX284873
ACCOUNT NAME:
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS: LIVERPOOL,UK

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 7:31 PM, <> wrote:
Quote:
Bank transfer

How do I pay the fee?

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 7:29 PM, Morgan Lee <[email protected]> wrote:
Quote:
ATTN :

Base of the fact that you are in agreement with the Loan Terms And Conditions/Payment Plan, your loan transaction have been started. I want to bring to your notice that before your loan amount of 150,000.00 GBP can be processed and then wire to you, the loan have to been approved by the Ministry of Finance. For you to obtain the approval Certificate From the Ministry of Finance a fee of 750 GBP is required. This fee is paid up-front before you can get your loan. The fee is for the approval of your loan, once the fee have been sent and confirmed, an approval certificate will be sent to you, then your loan will be processed and transferred.

Below are the mode of transfer, you are to pick up an option and get back to me asap so that we can proceed with the transfer of your loan.

Mode Of Transfer:

(1). Bank To Bank Transfer:
(2). Western Union/Money Gram Transfer:
(3). Courier Delivery Method.

I will be awaiting your swift response to the above content,

Mr. Morgan Lee.
TRANSFER MANAGER
ROYAL BASE LOANS.
+46 8- 446 807 69
United States
Tel 1 916-318-5663

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 7:20 PM, <> wrote:
Quote:
Is everything good?

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 6:21 PM, Morgan Lee <[email protected]> wrote:
Quote:
ATTN :

Pursuant to applicable laws and regulations of US/Turkey/Sweden, Lender, Borrower and Guarantor,after full consultations with each other, hereby agree to enter into this Agreement to bind the three Parties on an Unsecured loan. I Mr. Morgan Lee, the Loan Transfer Manager for Royal Base Loans Inc hereby agrees to provide the Unsecured Loan of 150,000.00 GBP for 4 years Duration as follows:

Loan Amount: 150,000.00 GBP
Loan Interest Rate: 3%
Loan Term: 4 years

Monthly Loan Payment: 3,320.15 GBP
Number of Payments: 48

Cumulative Payments: 159,367.15 GBP
Total Interest Paid: 9,367.15 GBP

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 47 payments of 3,320.15 GBP.

1. Borrower is to start the Loan repayment 3 Months after receiving the loan funds. Monthly Loan Re-payments of 3,320.15 GBP would be debited from your Account or an arranged account on the 4th of every Month for a Period of 47 Months to enable you pay off this loan.

2. Borrower shall repay the whole principal of the Loan and interest thereon in accordance with the Loan term agreed upon under this Agreement. If the loan is overdue, interest of 0.4% per day shall be charged during the period that it is overdue. In the event that delayed repayment shall be necessary, Borrower shall apply for extension to Lender ten days prior to the expiration of the Loan term. Upon approval by Lender of such application, a delayed repayment agreement shall be entered into, and such agreement shall be legally binding on Guarantor

3. Borrower shall provide Lender with such relevant information as Borrower's Driver's License or An International passport, Or a valid Identity Card bearing his/her name for applicant's Identity, income statements.Borrower shall fully repay principal of the Loan and interest thereon according to schedule. Borrower shall provide advance notice to Lender of any change of Borrower's legal representative, legal address or operational location or any reduction of its registered capital

4. Upon conclusion of loan transaction, FUNDS TRANSFER would be made to borrower within 48 hours depending on the means borrower wishes to receive the loan. By so doing any one who violates the above agreement to procuring this Unsecured loan is going against the Rules and Regulations of the 1998 Lending Constitutional Order and Violation of these rules is punishable by law.

5. The loan is protected by a hard cover seal which states that the insured {loan} cannot be tampered with until it reaches the insured {the borrower} for guarantee of safe delivery.In the event that Borrower should violate any clause in this article, Lender shall have the right to recall the Loan, suspend disbursement of any portion of the Loan not yet used, or impose other credit sanctions

I ...........................hereby on this day the..April 23,2017.......................agrees to the TERMS OF SERVICE, REQUIREMENTS AND REQUIREMENTS OR THIS LOAN with REFERENCE number 45189YM herein as provided above. I shall abide by it's rules and regulations as stated and provided for me by the Royal Base Loans Inc.

If You are in Agreement with this, you are to fill the below information

Full Names:
Address:
Phone Number: no phone, I am deaf
Job: sales
Weekly Income: 2,000 GBP
Monthly Income: 10,000 GBP
Purpose Of Loan: guy a home
IDENTIFICATION CARD:

Have a nice day.
Response needed ASAP.

Mr. Morgan Lee.
TRANSFER MANAGER
ROYAL BASE LOANS.
+46 8- 446 807 69
United States
Tel 1 916-318-5663

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 10:18 AM, <> wrote:
Quote:
I need a home loan 150,000 GBP 4 years

Thanks

On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 7:33 AM, ROYAL BASE LOANS <[email protected]> wrote:

Quote:
Do you need financing?
Do you need a loan for business or personal needs?
We offer all type of loans to individuals or company regardless your present credit score.For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us via mail: [email protected]

Thank you for using (CLA), We look forward to Grant your online Credit
COPYRIGHT 2017 (R)

This is how this bait ended back in April. I had another baiter translate this.

Date: Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 8:30 PM
Subject: Re: ATTN :
To: <>
Quote:
GO ABEG... i beg that you leave me alone

U DON WIN... you have won

NOR GO WORK DEY ONLINE DEY WASTE DATA... Dont leave and go back online wasting people's time and ruining their jobs

UR MATE DEY COLLECT MONEY. Your freind has collected the money

Last edited by johnsmith28 on Tue May 16, 2017 12:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unless I'm reading things incorrectly, are you telling them in the end that you knew it was a scam all along? Why educate them? Better to leave a lad wondering.
Ted Bullpit
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hi Baiting Furiously,

My reading of this is that "John" simply played a "suspicious victim" character, and requested that the lad prove he wasn't a scammer. John kept in the "victim" character all along.

In contrast, "educating" the lads would be to tell them that not only did you know it was a scam all along, but you were deliberately teasing them. That would be considered "burning" the scammer (which may educate them that baiters exist).

"John" can still keep this bait going by sending another email, stating that he needs the moolah, and asking the lad to prove his bona fides...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic