SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hi there, an introduction by "Puki Makkau"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
puki.makkau
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys, I'm new to 419eater.com though I've been scambaiting for quite a while now. I got into it due to James Veitch's TED talks which I found hilarious. When I got this email last December, from Miss Kelechi Ngama, I decided to spring into action:

Quote:
I am Miss Kelechi Ngama. A computer scientist with central bank of
Nigeria. I am 26 years old, just started work with C.B.N. I came
across your file which was marked X and your released disk painted
RED, I took time to study it and found out that you have paid
VIRTUALLY all fees and certificate but the fund has not been release
to you. The most annoying thing is that they cannot tell you the truth
that on no account wills they ever release the fund to you; instead
they let you spend money unnecessarily.

I do not intend to work here all the days of my life, I can release
this fund to you if you can certify me of my security, and how I can
run away from this Nigeria if I do this, because if I don't run away
from this country after I made the transfer, I will be Seriously in
trouble and my life will be in danger. This is like a Mafia setting in
Nigeria; you may not understand it because you are not a Nigerian. The
only thing I will need from you to release this fund is a special HARD
DISK we call it HD140 GIG.I will need two of this hard disk to recopy
your information from the corrupted one, destroy the previous one, and
punch the computer to reflect in your bank within 24 banking hours.
Y
I will clean up the tracer and destroy your file, after which I will
run away from Nigeria to meet with you. If you are interested. Do get
in touch with me immediately, You should send to me your convenient
tell/fax numbers for easy communications and also re confirm your
banking details, so that there won't be any mistake. For phone
conversation, please call me on 234-807-676-6856

Regards,
Miss Kelechi Ngama

So I threw up a bit of rubbish and put together this:

Quote:
I am Second Lieutenant Puki Makkau, a soldier in the Malaysian Army. I recently came across a hitlist of wanted traitors and enemies to the glorious homeland and your name was on it, marked in RED. There was a black and white photo of you with a giant X on it and you are to be assassinated in just SIX days. I am appalled at this horrid abuse of justice.

I don't intend to work here all my life. The army pays little and I don't have a girlfriend because of that. However I can steal some money from the army slush fund and run away to start a new life in Kazakhstan, which is a veri naiseeee. High five! You do not understand the risk I'm taking in saving your life. It's like a gang setting in Malaysia. You don't understand because you're not Malaysian. However to ensure your safety I need a payment of £100,000, which will be returned to you when I save your life and steal the money from the army.

I will clean up your file and run away with you to start a new life. I will fake my death so no one will know I ran away with you. I love you. I don't know you at all but I love you anyway. Will you run away with me? We shall live in the darkness of the Lord Satan, and together we shall give birth to the Antichrist.

If you don't reply in 48 hours the army will send a hit-man against you. Please pay all funds into the said account:

Full Personal Name: Puki Makkau anak Lucibai Pompuan (it means Holy Warrior of the Lord, son of Lucibai the saviour of mankind)
Bank Name: Bank Jangancuri Wangsaya (Trustworthy Master of Coin Bank)
Sort Code: CELAKA-LU
Account Number: 666666666666666 (Holy number of the Lord Satan)

Please reply soon or I cannot save your life my love. I will buy you a plane ticket to Kazakhstan in three days.

Your one and only,

Second Lieutenant Puki Makkau
Rejimen Luingat Guabodoh

As you can immediately tell, I was too in your face and weird straight away and she never replied. Nevertheless it was my first step and now I have a series of scambaits in my belt, each better than the last.

Translation from Malay to English (I changed the spacing of a few words):
Puki Makkau - Your mum's c***
anak - child
Lucibai Pompuan - You b**** woman
Jangancuri Wangsaya - Don't steal my money
Celaka lu - Curse you
Rejimen - Regiment
Luingat Guabodoh - You think I'm stupid

I look forward to joining this community and I will keep you updated on my scambaits in future posts.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My guess is either your lad thought the note was coming from another lad, or they figured you were a "joker".

It's a funny note, but see if you can get your lad back by sending a follow up saying, "I am interested, but you need to send more details."

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
puki.makkau
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed unnecessary quote of previous conversation. - bware419ers

S/he immediately realised I was a joker. It didn't help that I sent a few more emails explaining how I joined the military because I was a stalker who was attacked by a transvestite! I attempted to revive the scambait line using a different email address but there was no response. Sad.
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater!

You may have gotten unlucky and picked up a lad who understood what you were saying in Malay. We do see a lot of scams originate from Malaysia. There is a large West African student population in Malaysia, and plenty of local scammers there too, so it would not be uncommon to find a scammer who can speak or at least understand Malay.

It's best to lead into things slowly with a new lad. If you start out by straight baiting, and introduce the weird elements more slowly, you're more likely to get the lad to go along with you.

One other tip: it's best if your character's name is not the same as your Eater user name. Some lads do Google, and promising baits have gotten rumbled that way in the past.

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Fi-Manni
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

puki.makkau wrote:
However to ensure your safety I need a payment of £100,000, which will be returned to you when I save your life and steal the money from the army.

This might be considered cash baiting, which is illegal.

Senegal
Closed lad accounts x16 x66
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic