SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A new love? Fake diplomat on mountain safari pg. 11

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is outstanding work!

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here as part of this.

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MrMystery314
Djinn and Tonic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is absolutely brilliant. I wonder if the traveling lad has had a chance to go skiing or anything like that. He should really enjoy his trip while it lasts; many people do not get the chance to vacation in Switzerland.

"ALL THE SAME NOT AN UNGRATEFUL BITCH"-Mr. Humphere
"Bro i have seen hell"-Mr. Humphere
"Also i know how inquisitive all this press can be, i hope the picture of the goat fucking me is not on news or news paper"-Mr. Humphere
"GO TO HELL JUSTIN for having played with me all these while, what the fuck is wrong with you you are such as an asshole"-Charles J Colocino JR
"I will tell you I'm a computer illiterate I know more than you" - Eric Marshall
Hello! ~Kitty Wink
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Mr L., these lads are really givers. What I loved most is how misplaced Agent Pierre appeared up there in his business outfit, among all these tourists wearing shorts and backpacks. He must have felt uncomfortable. His comfort level will decrease because he has debts in Ghana now and he will have to pay the money back. I'd love to know how much he has spent in the restaurant. Douglas is riding on my side of the track again. He does not know who and what to believe and he is asking for money again. The UN in Ghana expect me to cover the loan of 1000 € which was given to Agent Pierre. I am not sure about the amount, but when he arrived first he had no money for the cable lift and couldn't come up. Then he had sent this a little later:

Quote:
Madame louisa delighted to read you, I settled the problem I can come to the 360 shilthorn restaurant tomorrow at 9 am I will spend the night in a hotel here interlaken

Someone supplied some cash, and it might even have come from Ghana. I bet Agent Pierre will be very happy to speak with me on the phone later today.

Douglas and Louisa:

Quote:
Honey am using the United Nation computer here and there is know Skype inside the Computer okay , honey am waiting for you call tomorrow okay

Quote:
Good morning my beloved Doogie-poop,

I know that you are using United Nation computer, but you have internet and you can download the Skype here: www.skype.com
Now please don't act funny, just download and install it so that we can see each other whilst we will speak. I can introduce you to your goat Linda then, you do remember that I gave Linda as a present to you? And what about the UN inverstigation, did they find out what has happened to my money, the 2000 € I have sent with this Western Union? They have told me that they will not give me my money back because to their knowledge the transaction was legit. Douglas, will you let the UN also investigate the incident with this so-called Agent Pierre? I am so mad with anger, and I am absolutely unwilling to let him get away with threatening to kill me with his hands! This is outrageous! A thief and killer in their own rows there! I am thinking about calling someone from the press and having it in the local newspaper here so that his picture will be on the front page and everybody will recognize him when he shows his face in pubic areas!! Douglas, my new phone number is not activated yet, I must wait until I will be able to call you. Get that Skype ready in the meantime! I love and miss you so much! What can we do about your flight now? I want you to come home! It is just too dangerous where you are! The sound of these squeaking Syrian refugees near you still sends chives up and down my spines! You must get out of there and I want you to come here and live with me as lovely husband and wife!

Louisa

Quote:
Honey i told the United Nation office that i want to download Skype in is Computer and use it to chart with my wife but the United Nation office said know , he said that the US Government dont allowed any one here in the Afghanistan to use Skype okay

Honey am so confuse here now, honey i want you to call me on phone today as you promise to call me so that we both can talk on phone okay

Honey am waiting for your phone calls okay

Quote:
My darling Dougie-poops,

aaawwww, what a shame that they don't allow you to download Skype! I could have taken you on such a nice tour all across my goat farm here, and with a little bit of luck I could even have shown you one of the wolves which lurk around here to get hold of one of my cute baby goats. Maybe you ask again? Can they not make an exception? You are a General, and they should let you have it! Please do all in your power to get it!
Dougie, I will call you as soon as my new number will be activated, I promise! I love you and I want to come home.

Louisa

Quote:
Honey am waiting for your phone call today so that we can talk, honey am confuse here now i really want to come over to join you in Switzerland now, honey you have to try all your best and go to the western union closes to you and send the 5,000Euros to the Private Chopper Company Manager in West Africa Ghana , so that i can come to you in Switzerland okay

Honey i will pay you back all your money when i come to you i will also make you the manager of my three companies that i will open in Switzerland okay

Honey am waiting to hear from you soon

Quote:
Hello Douglas,

I will call you later today, I must wait until my number is activated! And Douglas, by NO MEANS EVER will I ever go back and use this Western Union! Never ever!

Louisa

Quote:
Honey you dont have to go far to send the money there is a western union close to you in your area , honey am i want you to try all your best and send the money by western union , honey the Private Chopper Company manager said that he send Agent Thomas 1,000Euros when he is there in Switzerland and we have to pay him back the 1,000Euros , honey now the money you will send to the Private Chopper Company manager now is the sum of 6,000Euros , honey i will pay you back all your money as soon as i come to you in Switzerland okay

Honey i love you with all my heart and i want to spend the rest days of my life with you as lovely husband and wife

Quote:
Douglas,

I don't like to repeat myself. I will NOT use Western Union or this Moneygram. Never ever. Don't ever ask me again. Let's discuss on the phone later okay?
I love you

Louisa

Quote:

Honey i just inform you that the Private Chopper Company inform me that he send Agent Thomas Pierre the sum of 1,000Euros when he is in the Restaurant for him to come back to west Africa Accra and Agent Thomas Pierre pick up the money in a near by western union very close to the Restaurant okay and he went back to Accra Ghana

Quote:
Honey Darling Doogie-poops,

the United Nations do not seriously expect me to add the money they have sent to Agent Pierre to what I must pay for your flight? Listen Douglas, and listen well: this man has FOOLED the UN and stole their money, and he stole my money, too! I will of course not pay back what he stole from them, that is none of my problems. As your flight costs only 4000 € and the additional 1000 € were an extra for the Agent's expenses and you are asking for 5000 € again I take it you have found another Agent? Douglas, you have to be very very careful who you send, please try and do all in your power to make it safe this time and send someone reliable!! I have no more Euros, but I found a little bundle of American Dollars, can the Agent also collect Dollars? And how many Dollars do I need if it is 5000 €? When will the new Agent come? I have received a text message, my phone number will be active in one hour, and I will call you then.

Louisa

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich

Last edited by Mountain Goat on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think Doggie-poop's flight was only going to be 2,000€ wasn't it? The additional 2,000€ was added for the agent's flight, before the 1,000€ for the agent's expenses were included.

I think Louisa should make this clear to the good General that 2,000€ is the correct amount. Twisted Evil

Edited to tidy stuff
Big X
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is amazing stuff! I'm very impressed you were able to get your lad all the way up a mountain. I can't wait to see what you get him to do next. Very Happy

Flag PakistanUnited Arab EmiratesTurkeyChinaKorean FlagJapanThailandVietnam FlagCambodia FlagFilipino flagMalaysiaIndonesiaAustraliaNew ZealandSouth AfricaKenyaNigeriaGhanacameroonBeninTogoIvory Coast x15,508
Safari Rev Ozzy: Warri-Lome-Cotonou
Safari Woody: Accra-Singapore
Safari Archie x2: Lagos-Natitingou, Abuja-Niamey
Sand Timer John W, Rev Ozzy, Lil Richard, Zenith, Ever Bank, Robert M, Archie x2
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ We had a serious argument when we spoke on the phone, but unfortunately my recorder did not work. I have tried to call Agent Pierre, too. He did not take my call. I will try again. Douglas still insists on WU/MG. The private chopper company (oga?) is angry and won't send another agent.

Quote:
Honey you listen the Private Chopper Company said they will not send anyone to you again they said that you have to send the money by
western union or money gram Agent Thomas Pierre confirm it that there
is a western union very close to you that you can use to send the
6,000Euros , honey if you really love me with all your heart as i love you i think you will fellow my full instrction and send the 6,000Euros to the Private Chopper Company Manager then the Private Chopper Company Manager can send one of the Private Chopper to me in Afghanistan that will bring me to you in Switzerland and i will also inform you the time i will arrive in Switzerland airport too so that you can come over to the Switzerland airport and pick me up then we both can go to your house after that you will take me to a bank where i can use my master card to withdrawn money and pay you back all the money you spend for me to come to you , honey i know that if you send the 6,000Euros you have spend alot because you have spend some money before but you just try and do it so that i can come to you now okay
Honey am waiting for you call very soon okay

Quote:
Listen Douglas,

I am really getting sick and tired of this discussion. I have told you 10 times now at least that I am NOT going to use Western Union or Moneygram. I don't care what Agent Pierre comfirms because he is a lier and a scumbag and he stole my money. I have just tried to call him and confront him but this coward did not take my call. I will gladly try to help you get out of the Afghanistan over there, but I have already lost 7000 € by now, and enough is enough. The United Nations have 53.300 employee. They should be able to send someone.

Louisa

Quote:
Honey its the Private Chopper Company that sent Agent Thomas Pierre to you not the United Nation and the United Nation will never do that, honey if you really love me the way i love you then you will send the money by money gram then i will use my phone to text you the Receivers name of the Private Chopper Company then you can send the 6,000Euros by Western Union and Money Gram okay

Honey you will send 3,000Euros by Western Union and you will send the balance 3,000Euros by Money Gram okay

Honey if you really love me the way i love you then you have to help me now so that i can come in Switzerland this week okay

Quote:
Douglas,

I will NOT use Western Union or Moneygram, and you should know that by now.

Louisa

Quote:
Honey that means you dont want to help me so that i can come to you in Switzerland and get married to you as lovely husband and wife, honey thanks for brokeing my heart here now

Quote:
Douglas,

please behave like a man and stop whining. I did not say I don't want to help. All I said is that I will not use Western Union and Moneygram. If that breakers your heart then i don't know what to do.

Louisa

Quote:
Honey if i can apologize to the Private Chopper Company Manager and he gave me second chance and he said that if you can send the 6,000Euros by Western Union and Money Gram to him , then the Private Chopper Company will Bring me to you in Switzerland, honey now you are telling me that you will not send money Via Western Union or Money Gram , thanks for brokeing my heart ,i never know that you will broke my heart

Quote:
Douglas,

but I will only go and send this money if you send me a handwritten apology for all the bad names you have given me, for all the blame and the mistrust I had to take from you. And I also want you to confirm that you believe from the bottom of your heart that this prick from Ghana stole my money. You can do all that in one letter, and this is not negotiable. I have been threatened by this scumbag, he wrote to me that he wanted to fuck my ass and he wants to kill me and he called me a prostitute. And he has fooled the chopper company also by pretending he would need their money, I bet he had planned to steal that cash too, from the very beginning!!

Louisa

Quote:

Honey am so confuse here now you are the only one i believe i love you so much and i want to spend the rest days of my life with you as lovely husband and wife , honey i will pay you back all your money you spend for me to come okay

Honey thanks you so much let me give you the Private Chopper Company receivers name again okay

Honey this is the Private Chopper Company receivers name below okay

Receivers ..................... Name

Agbajor ......................... Marvis

Country ...................... Accra Ghana

Honey you will send 3,000Euros by Western Union and you will send the balance 3,000Euros by Money Gram okay

Honey as soon as you send it i want you to give me the MTCN number on Text and send the payment slip to me on email too okay

Honey i dont want to hear any news that i change the receivers name okay, this is the Private Chopper Company receivers name here now , MULE ......................... Marvis make sure that you send the 6,000Euros to the Private Chopper Company receivers name okay

Honey there is a Western Union office very close to you in your area go there and send the 6,000Euros to Private Chopper Company in Accra Ghana okay

Honey as soon as you send the money then call me on phone and Text the MTCN Number and the senders name to me on phone okay

Honey am waiting to hear from you soon

Quote:
Douglas,

you are repeating yourself like a parrot who has not managed to learn more than just this one sentence. Well.....ok then, I will try and go to the Western Union, but I insist on your handwritten apology and your confirmation of trust and believe or I will not send anything. Do you understand that? You have put me through a lot of trouble and stress.

Louisa

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
ArmyofGoldens
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb wrote:
Hi there Army of Goldens - fellow Australian here. Welcome to Eater!

Thank you. Long time lurker and reader here. I've enjoyed reading about scamming the scammers. Some of the posts are hilarious.
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Douglas is lazy. He does not want to send the apology.

Quote:
Honey what did you mean by that why are you doing all this to me now you know that i am Afghanistan and we dont have printing machine here so how did you want me to do a handwritten apology here in Afghanistan and send it to you , honey if you really love me the way i love you then you will send the 6,000Euros to the Private Chopper Company manager but if you dont love me then dont send it okay

Quote:
Douglas,

since when does one need a printer for a handwritten apology? I love you and I will send it, but I insist on your handwritten apology and trust confirmation. Too much has happened to me, and by trying to help you I have even exposed myself to a killer! Send it, and I will send the money. If you are not willing to do this for me, I must assume that you are not serious and don't love me and that you are just after my money!!!!

Louisa

Quote:
Honey we dont have scanning machine here in Afghanistan so how did you want me to do a handwritten apology here in Afghanistan and send it to you, Honey you are confusing me here now

Honey i really love you with all my heart and i want to spend the rest days of my life with you as lovely husband and wife, honey yes i know that you have lost so much money for my coming and i promise you that i will pay you back all your money you have spend on me in double when i arrive in Switzerland okay , Honey i will use my master card to withdrawn money and pay you back all your money in double when i come to you in Switzerland okay

Quote:
Douglas,

it is very simple, just write it, put it into an envelope and mail it to the 360° restaurant up here in Switzerland and I go and collect it. Regular mail from Afghanistan to Switzerland may take 1-2 weeks and I can send you the money when I will have received it. But I will not send 6000 € of course. The price for your flight was 2.000 €, all the rest was for the agent's flight and his expenses and because I already gave him 5000 € this is paid for and I am of course not willing to cover this asshole's loan which he was given by the private chopper company! If you manage to find a scanner somewhere, it could be much faster. After all that you have put me through I insist on this apology and trust confirmation.

Louisa

Quote:
Honey thanks i have told you to stop all this Rubbish here now there is know where i can get scanning machine here or mail service here too , honey i really dont know why you find it difficult to go down to the western union now and send the 6,000Euros to the Private Chopper Company manager now that am here online with you now let you will come up with a story  

Honey am angry here with you now because you are the one that is delaying me here now in Afghanistan  

Quote:
Douglas,

if there is no scamming machine then just do as I say and use regular mail. I will send the 2000 € when I will have collected it in 2 weeks from now or so. It is not my fault that the UN don't have proper equipment. 

Louisa

To my big surprise Dougie-poo has contacted Anna in Sweden again Cool I am convinced they will be able to find an agent there; I have already found a nice webcam.

Quote:
Anna how are you doing over there i really miss you so much and am very happy to have you in my life as my lovely wife without you i cant live on earth okay

Quote:
Anna how are you doing over there, i really love you with all my heart and i want to spend the rest days of my life with you as lovely husband and wife, Anna just because we both have little quarrl you stop respond back to my mail , Anna why are you doing this to me now is this the true love you told me about

Quote:
Oh Douglas,

I cannot believe it, yous have written to me again! I am so happy now, how are you doing? I am in Bullerbü with Annika and Tommy now because we want to watch the annual herring hockey semifinals. Dynamo Dresden will have to play against Borlänge Boggers. Douglas, I never stopped writing to you, you have stopped writing to me and I never quite understood why! Have you left the Army, are you back home now over there in the American? Yous must tell me everything!

Kyss kyss
Anna

Quote:
Anna you travel BullerbĂĽ with Annika and Tommy now to watch the annual herring hockey semifinals and i your beloved husband is still suffering in Afghanistan just because the of 2,000USD you will send to the Private Chopper Company in west Africa Ghana so that i can come to you, Anna so you want me to die here in Afghanistan why are you doing all this to me i can see that you never loved me the way i love you

Quote:
Goodst morning Douglas,

yous have been very nasty with me when yous have sent our last message yous wrote me this: "Anna thank you so much for hearing all this Rubbish from you here now please dont write to me again because i will not respond back to your mail okay bye forever okay "
So yous did not want me to write again and that is why I did not write again and I can see no reason why I should not go to BĂĽllerbĂĽ and watch the herring hocky semifinals. I just did what yous wanted me to do, there is no reason to blame me for that.

Kyss kyss
Anna

ETA:

Quote:
Honey if you really love me with all your heart you will send the 2,000Euros to the Private Chopper Company in West Africa Ghana so that i can come to you in your country and get married to you as lovely husband and wife , honey am sick and tired of here in Afghanistan now

My General friend General Raymond Odierno wife send him the sum of 2,000Euros from Switzerland now General Raymond Odierno and is lovely wife they got happily married 5th of this month and they are one happy family now in Switzerland now

Honey i really love you with all my heart and i want to spend the rest days of my life with you as lovely husband and wife, honey please i want you to try all your best and go to the Western Union and send the 2,000Euros to the Private Chopper Company in West Africa Ghana now so that the Private Chopper can bring me to you in your country now as soon as possible okay

Quote:
Goodst morning again Douglas,

I remember we were having arguments about the payment method because yous had suggested a criminal service which is well known for being used by scammers and criminals and I had told yous that I was not going to use it an then yous got mad with me. What I can do is go to the UN office in Gesunda/Sollerön and pay the 2000 € there and the UN office can forward it to the private chopper company in Ghana. What do yous say, does that not sound like a good idea?

Anna

Quote:
Honey i dont see any reason why you dont want to go to the Western Union and send the money to the Private Chopper Company in Accra Ghana , you are the one delaying me here now, you keep on saying Western Union is a Scammer and criminals service but General Raymond Odierno wife use it to send money to the Private Chopper Company in Accra Ghana and ask we are talking now General Raymond Odierno is in Switzerland now with is happily married wife now okay

Honey if you really love me you will do as i instructed you to do so that i can come to you in your country and get married to you as lovely husband and wife

Quote:
Douglas,

if what yous say is true then give me General Odierno's wife telephone number so that I can speak with her in Switzerland.

Anna

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Douglas is not happy at all with Louisa. I will ignore him until he will send the handwritten letter.

Quote:
Honey can you understand me there is know regular mail office here in Afghanistan , honey the money you are sending is the sum of 6000 € then i will come to you , honey i will pay you back all your money you have spend on me if i come to you in Switzerland we both will go to the Bank in Switzerland and withdrawn money then i will pay you back in double okay

Quote:
Douglas,

once again and for the last time: no apology = no money. I have suffered a lot, I was insulted and threatened and my money was hacked and stolen. I truly deserve this handwritten apology after all the stress you have put me through. Find a way to send it or find a way to pay for your chopper flight yourself.

Louisa

Quote:
Thanks you for brokering my heart here now , now i know that you dont truly love me the way i love you

Quote:
Douglas,

I dont care what you say because if you are too lazy to apologize then I really don't need you in my life. I will find another man. I wish you good luck.

Louisa

Quote:
Honey i have apology to you so many times but i really dont know what eles you need from e again , you are the only woman i love in my heart now see what you are doing to me here now

Quote:
I want it handwritten. Find a way to get it done and we're good. That is all for now.

Louisa

Quote:
Honey i have inform you so mach time that there is war here in Afghanistan and there is know place where we can get scanning machine here to scan my handwritten here in Afghanistan now for you okay am very sorry okay

Quote:
Douglas,

I can see clearly now that you don't love me. You do not seriously want to make me believe that the US Military or the UN do not have scammers? Do you think I am living on the moon? It is just that you don't want to do it, and that is not acceptable.

Louisa

Quote:
Honey thanks you for your world since you dont believe me that there is know scanning machine here in Afghanistan i have heard you, i just want to inform you that you are making me confuses here now

Jack Boot

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There is proof for a safari now if what I have will be accepted, I don't know. The Swiss lad really came in from Paris/France. The date of his train ticket matches because Douglas told me to meet the guy in ZĂĽrich before the venue became subject to further discussions. I have tried to call him several times because I wanted a recording of his death threat, but he didn't take my calls. I have emailed him instead then, and things took a very unexpected turn. The little shitweasel wants to play Cool This is our communication from today:

Quote:
Agent Pierre,
thank you for the threat you fucking asshole! Just so you know, I got a gun and if you dare to show up here you will be in trouble. Thank you dearly for stealing my 5000 €, and thank you for messing up my relationship with my fiancé General Fraser!
Louisa

Quote:
You are really fun I recognize you now I think it is you who informed me and you told me not to make the video, I admit that you are a beautiful woman I can marry, I apologize for having to deal with I'm a man divorced I really want to make love with you I'm very serious let's forget everything else!! Please answer me

Quote:
Well........I am baffled with your reply, why did you not take my calls? So you did all this because you were jealous and only wanted me for yourself? Oh wow........I am speechless. General Fraser is an idiot anyways, so I am actually looking for another mating opportunitiy. Are you still in ZĂĽrich or have you already travelled back to France?
Louisa

Quote:
Baby louisa You know very well that you do not give me money, besides I am in contact with them I returned to Paris if you want you can see somewhere or you want, love sometimes begins with the Hate i m excuse yet to have insult a woman deserves respect

Quote:
I apologize for having insulted you

Quote:
Well, all right then, then let's forget about it and start all over again, that's fine with me. So you came to ZĂĽrich from Paris in France? Really? That is amazing.
Louisa

Quote:
Yes I came from france I had to make a long train trip, why your number never passes louisa? We can talk on whasap if you want we are friends now you will be my love

Quote:
I am not on Whatsapp. You really came from Paris by train? Do you still have the ticket? I find it hard to believe you did that. You look good. I could well imagine something going in between you and me.
Louisa

And here we go now, this is what he has sent, he has collected all his tickets:

Quote:
Wow......I am impressed! I love Paris, I havent't been there for so long! Listen, I must go now. I will write back to you tomorrow morning. I will see if I find someone who will take care of my business for a weekend, and then I will come to paris to see you. Could you consider to shave for me? I don't really like beards Smile

Louisa

Quote:
Bb i will be very happy to see you in Paris I will take care of you , make sure everything will be fine . Talk to you tomorrow

This might be getting interesting Cool

Jack Boot

bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Again, great job and congrats on the safari!

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, my word, oh, my word, MG, I'm all excited again! More betterer and even more bettererer.

Who would have thought it? The agent with the mostest! LOL

jump_4_joy jump_4_joy jump_4_joy

ETA

Huge congrats on the safari! clapping clapping bow_down bow_down
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

congratulations to your confirmed safari.

one question: did you notice that there is one ticket bern-interlaken west and one ticket bern-interlaken ost

why did he buy both?

so, the resolution of that image is too low, poor louisa with her bad eyes can't decipher the tickets, and she is of course not paying for the stupidity of the lad of buying two tickets for mostly the same route.

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

Team Eze, 2 Safari lagos - cotonou and lagos - cotonou (he hated it).
The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great news on confirming it, MG. To get a Scammer to journey up a mountain and by 3 cable car rides is amazing! For him to cross an international border to do so makes it even more impressive.

Well Done! Cool
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Robert Heinrich der 1. wrote:
one question: did you notice that there is one ticket bern-interlaken west and one ticket bern-interlaken ost

why did he buy both?

I would guess that the one to West was a mistake and he intended to go to Ost to carry on the journey. Instead of just buying a local ticket to go to the correct station, he bought a new ticket for the whole journey.

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip đźš˝
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Mr. Labowski
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a nice collection he's got started there. Hopefully you can help him add to it! Very Happy

Safari Ghana > Bouake Safari Accra > Abidjan > Divo 14-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=255631&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"I slept by de roadside!"</a> Safari Bamako > Abidjan > Bouake Safari Lagos > Lome Safari Birmingham > Looe Safari Cambridge > Looe
Golden Pith Accra > Bouake > Korhogo (Eric & Franklin) 56-days <a href="https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=272042&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0">"Uzumbo and his gang will kill us here!"</a> Safari Accra > Abuja
Safari Accra > Abuja > Jos > Bauchi > Gombe > Biu > Maiduguri (Eric & Franklin) 40-days
Safari Lagos > Yaounde (Team Humphere) Safari Abuja > Niamey (Archie) "You are circuit of psychological derail bastards"
Jack BootEaster 2015 Whip Mc Fry The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer =2
vonpaso xlura
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I brought up the route on Google Maps and got a distance of 638 km from Paris to MĂĽrren, but the route by car is bent at nearly a right angle at Offenburg near Strasbourg, so it looks like about 450 km Ă  vol d'oiseau. What distance counts if the lad travels by train?
Quote:
Rummage of baggage by SNCF railroad security agents is authorized.

(SNCF is a French acronym meaning National Railroad Society.) Also there's a piece of American flag below the train ticket.

Ă—186
Safari Accra - SH Cotonou
you are a fake people so do not ever write to me again.
Am mad at you right now ... Am tired of your questions ... Am sick and tire you and your bank
Nigerian pig . go swallow a grenade idiot. Boko Haram will solve your problem idiot .
you are big fool by send a fake payment information and never you contact me again asshole .
your passgae bearing your ATM CATD ... Ant Terrorist Certificate ... legal verterbrate ... expartiate your meaning ... gets to your dwaignted address ... successful ofghw transfer

Last edited by vonpaso xlura on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@B8er: that was my guess too, yet since the prices are the same, it would be just easier to keep the wrong ticket and ride the train, and just bet, that there is no check at the target. since both prices are the same, there wouldn't even be a loss for the company.

@vonxlu: well, with safaries, there is no distinction between train, bus, feet or plane. which is sad, because a safari walked is much more impressive than one by plane (lad takes a seat, sleeps a bit or enjoys the view, and then leaves the plane).

but it would be seriously hard to get proof that the lad did not cheat.

a ride by train is smooth, but can (and does in this case) require some switches between trains, which are just annoying, stressing and time consuming.

essentially, annoying stuff for the lad, joy for us.

there is one remaining question: does he have a restaurant bill, and does it mention louisas zĂĽricher geschnetzeltes (that dish, she asked him to order). Twisted Evil

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z%C3%BCrcher_Geschnetzeltes

Easter Egg 2012 Safari Lagos - Accra - Kasoa (and back) 2x490km Safari Lagos - Nairobi (and back) 2x ~5000km, Nairobi - Mbiri 2x130km on easter sunday, Closed lad accounts x12 , 6x Penisprint, Dai Teatime / Anderson Frank: but have been there since about 1hr plus no sign of them and was interrogated by the police and almost arrested

The threatening is increasing day by day with different cursed of animals, and i don't know what to do now. ---- am angry for your head
Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will take care of you

That can have soooo many meanings...

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
baitingfuriously
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And he's still on the hook? I'm really looking forward to what goes down in Paris, ha ha ha!

"YOU ARE A BIG SHIT" - Sir James Matt, Coordinator United Nations Fund Recovery Committee
"please i will like you to suck my dick attached on this mail" - Rev. Dr. John Wool, America Embassy office
"I knew you were blind but was not aware you were stupid also. Accept my apology for your current condition." - Powerball lottery winner Pedro Quezada
"I know that you are a big Scammer, you have to be ashamed of yourself, you do not know anything about Bank transaction, you should go and learn how to steal and fraud people." - Chris Lantana,
Transfer Manager, La Caixa Bank
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing! I'm so hooked on this bait. Can't believe you've still got him, and on two of your characters no less.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It is indeed still going on, and there is another interesting twist. I will have to update all the communication tomorrow. It has turned out that Agent Pierre also runs a wash-wash format. He plans to scam Louisa. I smell the vague chance for another safari Smile

Jack Boot

Thursten3rd
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A wash-wash diplomat. Who woulda thunk it?!

...you cannot kill me of Innocency....! - Reverend Mark Obum

Well, is now getting to a point which you're searching for the other side of me, and if you don,t reason well, you will surely see it from me. - Steve Jobs, Commander in Chief
Robert Heinrich der 1.
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a wash wash lad

nice

will you send him uphill again? he knows the route by now.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic