SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

"YOU WILL SUFFER STROKE WITH YOUR HANDS"

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reverend Godson Mensah doesn't like Captain Mal any more.

Things got acrimonious after the Rev sent what was supposed to be a pic of Mal, which wasn't Mal (ie not Nathan Fillion), but someone unknown; Mal showed contempt and the Rev got riled:

Quote:
I CAN SEE THAT YOU ARE A STUPID MAN AND HAVE A EVIL MOTIVE.
I KNOW THAT PICS IS YOU 100% AND YOU WERE SURPRISE HOW I GOT IT.
the refugees who gave me your email also gave me your picture. I wonder why you are hiding for nothing?
You are on facebook and yet you cannot even show your identity to me but you are arranging to receive 4 consignment boxes. don't you see that you are a thief?
Wicked man and may God reward you.

Quote:
YOU ARE A FOOLISH MAN AND I REGRETTED CONTACTING YOU OR WASTING MY TIME WITH YOU.
WE ARE GRATEFUL THAT YOU HAVE REVEAL YOUR SELF EARLIER ENOUGH.
DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN. I AM DELETING YOU COMPLETELY
GOOD BYE

A flippant response from Mal broke the banks and:

Quote:
I SAW IT COMING AND KNOW THAT IT WILL END UP THIS WAY THOUGH I TRIED TO AVOID IT BY TELLING YOU TO REVEAL YOURSELF WHICH I WAS SO CONFIDENT THAT A THIEF WILL NEVER WANT TO REVEAL HIMSELF. YOU WILL BURN IN HELL.
BASTARD IDIOT. YOUR GENERATION WILL SUFFER HUMILIATION AND IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH YOUR HOUSEHOLD. YOUR CHILDREN WILL DIE AS REFUGEES AND BE SLAVES TO THEIR MATES.
YOU HAVE CAUSE US PAIN AS A CHURCH AND AS A FAMILY, I THEREFORE CURSE YOU THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE FROM PAIN IN YOUR ENTIRE LIVE. YOUR LIFE WILL BE A REPROACH AND SHAME TO YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATION.

Mal raised the bar just a little.

Quote:
You really are a fucking idiot! Voodoo curses? Go back to sucking cocks for a living.

The Rev didn't like that:

Quote:
MARK YOUR LIFE HENCEFORTH...IT WILL BE THE OPPOSITE OF A CAPTAIN. YOU WILL DIE A SLAVE AND IT WILL COME TO YOUR KNOWLEDGE THAT GOD IS ABOVE YOU. GOOD LUCK AND DON'T EVER WRITE ME AGAIN ELSE YOU WILL SUFFER STROKE WITH YOUR HANDS.

Mal was once again dismissive.

Quote:
Blah, blah, fucking blah. You're just a pathetic loser with all the charm and appeal of a cockroach.

The Lad was clearly running out of steam:

Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS A FUCKING IDIOT AND YOUR GENERATION WILL DIE UNDER VOODOO CURSES. SUCKING COCKS

Mal had the last word - for now.

Quote:
More wind from a monkey's backside.
Just grow up.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahahaha! clapping
A very nice couples of words, if you'll allow me to say this! Laughing Laughing Laughing

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not lost yet all you need to say is.... " k I give u Mtcn now" ... It means can we still be friends in Swahili

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Couple of cool rants there, Yastreb. LOL
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic