SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Stanford vs Simpson

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for the fun of it, a bait from scratch. Let's see where it goes and where I can take it.

My character:
Rosemary Stanford, an old woman who lives in Belgium and speaks very bad english. Lads often twig pretty quick after a few mails from Rosemary but those who stay can be fun to bait.

The lad:
Mr. Solomon Simpson, a manager of some kind of fund who wants to transfer about 25 million dollar to a stranger. That seems oke!

Rosemary found next mail in her mailbox...

Quote:
Hello,

I know this email will come to you as a surprise, but never mind.I am Mr.Solomon Simpson, Manager in Charge of Sovereign Wealth Funds, I propose to arrange a grant of at least US$25.5M to you for business investment.

This grant attracts absolutely no interest, and will stay on the Bank's record for 6 months, after which it will be written off! This is possible because Sovereign Wealth Funds in my charge usually remain dormant (inactive) for years because some government officials and Middle East who made the initial deposits intended to steal the funds after leaving office. But, they are either kicked out or killed in Office, and the Sovereign Wealth Funds accounts then go into dormant mode. Secondly, it is imperative to let you know that you are in very good position to receive this fund because of your nationality. This is because of the basic requirements and confidentiality agreement our firm has signed with the client in question is that the fund will be used in your region and that's why I need your partnership.

Therefore, It might interest you to know that if you help and corporate with me, I can help you on how to secure all the legal document that can be use to process your name as the real Beneficiary of this very fund US$25,500,000.00, plus, guide to all the necessary procedures regarding how this fund can be transfer into your Bank account in a week or less, with absolutely 100% risk free in the transaction.And when this transaction is fully finalize,your going to get 40% for your effort.

If you are interested, then respond ONLY via my private email. Please clearly indicate the following. Considering the volume of discretion required for success of this project, I ask your reply to my private email: [email protected].

Therefore I advice you should forward your information to me as to enable us proceed on the transaction immediately.

Your full Names:
Your Company Name:
Your Mobile phone number:
Your complete address:
A Scan Copy of your Identity.
Sex:

Thanks for your anticipated corporation.

Solomon Simpson
E-mail: [email protected]

and off we go!

Quote:
Deer mr sImpsom sir,

Thanks for mail. Pleas I do no unnerstans for this good.Can you pleas axplain in few words.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary,

Thanks for your expressed interest in my proposal to you,as i said in my first letter to you, i will like to handle this transaction with you because i think you are a gentlewoman of moral capital and integrity,i have been hoping to meet and do business with some one like you.So email me scan copy of your international passport and other personal means of identification. In the course of my search for a reliable,trustworthy person of moral capital and integrity to whom i will transfer the sovereign wealth investment fund to and subsequently use the funds US$25.5Million to create a mutual investment. Financial Consultant Mr. Edward Woodford told me in confidence that it will take him about one week to finish the official processing and transfer of the US$25.5Million to your Bank account and he would ensure that all the needed paper work/documents for a successful transfer of the funds is approved by the American Government and he will forward the copies to you before transfer of our funds to your nominated Bank account on or before Friday these week.

There's no doubt that the Internet is filled up with so many people,whom engage in so many dubious and unlawful activities,of which many has became a victim of such circumstances.But,it has also created opportunities for people with good mindset to transact legal transaction. Meanwhile,your approach is recommendable to actually verify any opportunity before your involvement.Frankly,with my age and profession, I don't think I can afford to involve in any unlawful activity to avoid jeopardizing all i work for. And,a certificate of authorization from the judiciary most be provided and the same would back you up as the real beneficiary of this fund.Therefore, I urge you not to be afraid of anything cause your safety is highly guaranteed.

I live in Dubai and work with United Arab Bank under grant fund department and that's the reason why I realized the existence of such opportunity. I am a British man by national,was born by a South African Woman and educated in South Africa but i work for the United Arab Bank of Dubai as a top personnel,attached is copy of my official working id and international passport. As I had informed you, I am presently here in London for management of my Bank stock investment portfolio with the London stock exchange.

As matter of urgent, I urge you to forward your complete information as outline below to enable the Financial Consultant Mr. Edward Woodford that was employ to obtain and process all the necessary documentation that would back you up as the real beneficiary of the stated fund proceed immediately with all the necessary documentations.

Lastly,due to the huge amount involve and sensitive nature of the transaction,you need have it in mind that this opportunity required a kind of seriousness, dedication and sincerity and above all confidentiality to enable us achieve our objective in no distance time,cause the transaction is expected to conclude in the next four days. Therefore, forward your information immediately as outline below;

Your full Names:
Your Company Name:
Your complete address:
Sex:
Thanks for your anticipated corporation.
I wait your response
Mr Solomon Simpson

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir,
Thnaks youfor you mails. Me ampologies for me bad einglish bit can you pleas axplain in few somple words for wats this all bouts?

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary.

I receive your mail and i see you are not serious,well i will appreciate you send your information before we proceed, Waiting for your reply soon.

If you agree with my proposal,you need to provide me with the following information.

Your full Names:
Your Company Name:
Your complete address:
Sex:
When i receive the above information,i will proceed with formal application for the funds processing and subsequent transfer to you.

I wait your response
Mr Solomon Simpson

Quote:
Mr; Simpsom sir,

Thanks you for mail. I ask you for axplain and ten you say im no serious? This is rude! I wans to speak with you boss for this. I do no wans to speak for you no more.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary.
Thanks for your expressed interest in my proposal to you,please accept my apology for saying that you are not serious,i was not happy yesterday because my wife made me angry.Anyway,i believe that with your good cooperation,we will definitely have the US$25.5Million transferred to your Bank account within one weeks time..
However,the US$25.5Million i want to transfer to you is presently in the vault of Bank of America in Texas U.S.A under the care of an American Attorney and Fiduciary by name Dr Suzan Churchill.,i spoke to her this morning and told her that you are my partner and she should officially and legally process the funds approval and transfer it to you in America,in response she said i need to include your receiving Bank account in the payment mandate,so you need to email me your Bank details so i will forward it to her,then she will proceed with processing the payment claim procedure in accordance with the American laws.

Dr Suzan Churchill told me in confidence that it will take her a time frame of one week to transfer our funds to your account as soon as i send her an official payment mandate containing your Bank account and she would ensure that all the needed paper work and documents for a successful transfer of the funds is approved by the American government and she will forward the copies to you before transfer of our funds to your nominated Bank account on or before Friday next week.She also said that when the funds arrive into your Bank account,the IRS will deduct the necessary Tax from the money,this is ok by me.

I have a great trust and confidence in Dr Churchill because she has been working as an American Attorney and fiduciary to my Bank for over 20 years,so she has a great wealth of knowledge and experience in huge local and international funds transfer.

I think, it is noteworthy to inform you that i had been working in the financial institution for couple of years, first as a stock broker for 12 years and now as a Banker for about 13 years,so all my life work experience has always been in the financial sector,i aptly have no other form of work experience,but through my personal research and consultation,i have a passionately hold believe that real estate investment has an enormous market potential for a high profit yield that would also guarantee security of funds.
In my first letter i suggested that when the funds arrive in your account,we share the total US$25.5Million 60% for me and 40% for you.

My alternative suggestion is that when our funds arrives into your Bank account ,i advice you to take some time to conduct a reasonable research, make wide network consultation in to the America property investment sector and cooperate with the good real estate firms and invest about US$15Million,i need US$5Million to invest in the London stock exchange.i think we should share the remaining US$5.5M equally for our personal and family need.If this opinion is contrary to your suggestion,please let me know,so that we can ignore it and move on with the first sharing plan of 60% for me and 40% for you.Therefore,email to me your full Bank details,international passport copy and drivers license,so that i will contact Dr Churchill today for immediate official processing of our funds transfer to you Bank account.

I am a British man by national but i work for the United Arab Bank as a top official,attached is copy of my official working id and international passport.

During my Bank board of directors meeting last week,i was nominated and delegated to travel to London to spend one month for management of our Bank US$1.5Billion stock portfolio with the London stock exchange.For this reason i am presently in London,so whenever you wish to call me,please feel free to call me on direct telephone number 44704xxxxxxx or 44741xxxxxxx
I will also appreciate it if you can come to London to meet with me this week for our discussion,please let me know what you think about this idea.However,if it is not possible for you to travel,we will proceed with our transaction.
Thank you my friend
I wait your response
Mr Solomon Simpson

Quote:
Deer Mr simpsom sir,

Thanks yuo for you mail. Agains me ampologies but you has unnerstans I am old woman from 89 years an me einglish is bad for this. Is many deficult for unnerstans this longe mails. Can you pleas axplain for this with short massage so I can esely unnerstans.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary.
I want you to emil to me your Bank account details and phone number to enable the Attorney in America process the funds and transfer it to your nominated Bank account.
I wait your response
Mr Solomon Simpson

Quote:
Deer mR SIMPSON SIR?

tHANKS YUO For you mails. Can you pleas axplain for why you needs me bank accounting and what funds is you tlaking for? Has I won the lotery agains? Last time I has won for lotery I finily lost more of $10,000.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary,
The us$25.5Million i told you about is a sovereign wealth funds grant which i want to transfer to your Bank account from America.
When the money arrives into your Bank account,you will take 60% while i take 40%.
Therefore,email to me your Bank account and telephone number to enable the Attorney in America start the official processing of the funds and subsequently transfer it to your Bank account.
If you want to call me,my telephone number is 44704xxxxxxx.
I wait for your response.
Mr Solomon Simpson.

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir,

Thnaks you for you mail.I am confuse for the mail. Is all 25.5 millon for me and whats for the 60 and 40? And why is their an Antorny for need? Mr. Simpsom sir, this is al to much for me age pleas you needs for helping me.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary,
For your better understanding,the total money i want to transfer to your account is US$25.5Million when the money arrives into your accoun t,you will take US$10.5Million while i take US$15M,that is how i want us to share the money.
The Attorney in America will help us with a legal service to get all the needed documents for the funds transfer to your Bank account.
You need to email to me your Bank account details,so that i will email it to her to commence with the official processing of the funds transfer to you.
I hope you now understand.Please also email to me your telephone number so that i can call you.
I wait your response
Mr Solomon Simpson

Quote:
Deer mr Simpsom sir,

Thanks you for the mailings and thanks for you many time becos I thinks I begins for unnerstans this. You are send for me $25.5 millon dollars and than I must send you for 15 dollars. Why can you not send for me the 10.5 millon dollar and jus hold the rest with you? I thinks this is many more easy. I thinks you are confuse your self mr Simpsom sir.
Pleas send the monies for me on me account for this;

Name of Bank: xxx
Bank Adres: De xxxxxx plein 36, 1600 Schoten
Accounting Number: 759070xxxxxx
IBAN code: BE54 26022 01242 7590700xxxxx 37
Name of Accuontholder: Rosemary Stanford
Account holder address: xxxxxxzantenlei 178, 1600 Schoten

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary
Thanks for your email update
I am not confused at all,i want you to understand that it is not possible to transfer the US$25.5Million separately to different Bank account, it must be transferred to one Bank ,that is reason why the whole money must firstly be transferred to your Bank account and when it arrives into it,you will transfer my own share of US$15Million to me and leave your own US$10.5Million in your Bank account and spend it to buy whatever you want ok.
I have emailed your Bank account information to the Attorney in America by name Dr Suzan Churchill,she will officially and legally process the transfer of our funds and transfer the US$25.5M to your Bank account by next week.So you must let me know if you receive any email update from her by next week
Please email me your direct telephone number,so that i will call you when necessary.
y telephone number is 44704xxxxxxx
I wait your response
Mr Solomon Simpson

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir,
thanks you for you mailing and thanks you all so for the clears axplenatings. If is easy for youo pleas send the whole monies for me accuont and I shal sends you the chair that is for you. I thinks this will be for no problems. I have nothing hear from madam chuchill for now. May be she has vacation for holliday. I will take contacts for you when I hear from madam chuchill. Have nice week ends mr simpsom and thanks youfor all helps.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary,
Thanks for your email update which i jut received.
I am very surprise that you have not email your telephone number to me,also i need you to scan and forward to me your international passport copy.
Please let me know when you receive email from Dr Churchill regards our funds transfer,because she told me that she has started official processing of our funds transfer with your name as the beneficiary and your Bank account is to receive the US$25.5Million this week..
I wait your response
Mr Solomon Simpson.

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir,

Thanks youf or the mailings. Me ampologiez becos I did no tell you be for but I has bad hearings and I has stop use for phone becos of that.
Can you pleas send me you post adres for sending copy of me idnentifacition card. I will ask Bilo to make a copy next week when he is working for me garden.
I has no hear from madam Chuchill yet.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary.
My full address is 41a Lockbridge court 7C Woodfield road W9 2BA London.
However,you do not need to post your identification to me,it is better you scan it and email it to my email address an attachment.
Please email to me your full house address,so that i will visit you when Dr Churchill transfer our money to your Bank account.
Let me know immediately you receive any message from Dr Churchill
Thanks for your cooperation
Mr Solomon Simpson.

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir,

Thanks you for you mailings and for teh adres. I do no know many of this modern tecnics and onely use me computer for mailings and surfing on the interwebs. I wil send the copie of me card to the adres you has gave for me. Me own adres for me is xxxxxxzantelei 178, 1600 Schoten in Belgium. Pleas let me know when yuo are come for me house becos you are all ways welcom but maybe I am no at me house so you need for tell me before you come.
I has still hear nothing from madam chuchil maybe she is not feeling well and is sick?

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir,

I has receiv the mailing form madam chuchil but it is all so un clears and deficult and confuse for me and is very many words. Can you pleas helps me for unnerstans? I will all so send you the mailing from madam chuchil for helps.I do no know whats to do for it. pleas help.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

her is the mailings for madam chuchil;
Suzan Churchill Law Firm
International financial Attorney and fiduciary service.
216N Elm ST,Denton Texas TX 7601,U.S.A.

To Rosemary Stanford

Sir,

RE,PAYMENT CLAIM VALUE US$25.5M ONLY.

Based on the official payment mandate my office received from Mr
Solomon Simpson,Director of sovereign Wealth fund,i wish to inform you that my office had commenced with the official processing of your payment claim value US$25.5Million only which is to be released to you by a standard wire international fund transfer (SWIFT) platform from the Attorney-trust account of the
United Arab Bank with the Bank of America to your nominated receiving
Bank account dossier stated bellow.

Name of Bank: xxx
Bank Adres: De xxxxxxx plein 36, 1600 Schoten
Accounting Number: 75907xxxxxxx
IBAN code: BE54 26022 01242 7590xxxxxxxx 37
Name of Accuontholder: Rosemary Stanford
Account holder address: xxxxxxzantenlei 178, 1600 Schoten

However,in accordance with the American law on fiduciary service
standard operational procedure for a foreign payment claim,the Bank of
America being the paying financial institution does not need to
contact you ,reason being that they are dealing with me directly as
the United Arab Bank Attorney and fiduciary and sole signatory to the
account from which your US$25.5Million payment would be debited.
Therefore, soon as i present to the Bank all the necessary fund transfer
permit documents that justifies your funds lawful
remittance,the Bank manager will remit your funds to your designated
Bank account and provide me with the transfer document,then i would
forward the document to you.

Consequently,you are required to personally visit my office here in
Denton Texas,also at the Bank of America to sign the original copies
of your fund release order documents.
However,if you can not visit my office and the Bank of America as
officially required, let me know by writing, so that i will procure a
court affidavit of permit and sign the documents on your behalf,the
legal fee is 0.2% value of the principal sum which is US$61,000,00
only payable after transfer and confirmation of funds in to your above
stated Bank account.

I have visited the U.S department of justice Washington DC for an
official legal funds transfer permit documents to facilitate your
funds lawful transfer and the U.S government requires that the only fee you
are required to pay prior to the Bank transfer of your funds is Thirty five thousand Euros (Euro 35000.00) only being official fee payment for procurement of your fund transfer permit documents from the U.S department of justice
The documents are required by the management of Bank of America in
conformance with the U.S Banks due diligence to justify any fund
claim transfer in excess of US$1M.
The documents also serves as veritable prove of origin of funds which
is required by your Belgium Bank management, ostensibly to justify your lawful ownership of the US$25.5Million after its arrival to your designated Bank account.
This procedure is in conformance with the world Bank world-wide
international fund transfer claim protocol cum (ICC-500)
You can personally visit my office with the required fee for
procurement of the document or make a Bank wire transfer to our
accredited international revenue consultant Bank account which will
be provided to you if you wish to make the payment by a wire
transfer..

Attached herewith is the official proforma invoice i received from the
US department of justice for the required document fee,enclosed also
is my international passport copy and drivers license.
For further information,please email or call our office telephone
number 19402xxxxxx..

Thanks for your co-operation.

Sincerely yours
Dr Suzan Churchill
President/principal partner
Suzan Churchill Law Firm
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
....Disclaimer........This facsimile and or email is sent Dr Suzan
Churchill of Suzan Churchill Law Firm,Denton Texas,U.S.A or her staff
and may therefore contain privileged and or confidential information
pursuant to client service relationship.The information herein is
intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized recipient is hereby
notified that any retention,dissemination,distribution or copying of
this facsimile or e-mail is strictly prohibited and would attract
legal prosecution.If wrongly received,please notify us immediately

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary.
Thanks for your email.
I just spoke to Dr Churchill,she said she sent you email yesterday because the American government want us to pay Euro 35,000.00 for the documents that is required for the lawful and successful transfer of our funds to your Bank account.
I have Euro 20,000.00 in my Bank account to send to Dr Churchill for the documents,so you need to make arrangement and transfer to Dr Churchill the balance of Euro 15,000.00 this week to enable her get the documents and transfer the money to your Bank account
I have told Dr Churchill to email me the Bank account to transfer the money,when i receive it,i will tansfer Euro 20,000.00 to her by tomorrow,you need to try and transfer Euro15,000.00 to her by this week to enable her get the necessary documents and transfer our money to your Bank account.
I wait your response
Mr Simpson.

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir,,

Thanks you fo r the emailings and thaks you for you very very and all so many works for me. Can you all so send me thansks for madam churhill becos of all the works. I raelly epresiate that for you has make the loan for th e20,000 but if is problem for you I don maind for pay this all so. The monies is no problems for me. Can you pleas aks for madam chushrill to send for me the doucuments all so that I has proef for the monies is no landring , drugstraffiks or terrorists becos ther was last year her in brussels very bad terrorist attac in aerport and metrostetion with many peoples dead this was many herribel. I don wans any trobbles.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Last edited by Mattaz on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
BitaTrouble
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

“You are send for me $25.5 millon dollars and than I must send you for 15 dollars.” hahaha

“..and I shal sends you the chair that is for you.” Mr. Green

This is so much fun to read. I can just imagine the lad’s cursing and hair-pulling. Hopefully Rosemary's hint about having lots of money will keep him on the hook.

"I AM HIGHLY EMBARASSED AND I FEEL MOST INSULTED, FOR SENOR WINCES TO STAND ME UP AT THE FLAMINGO RESTURANT FOR OVER 1hr45mins I THINK THIS IS THE HIGHT OF INSULT EVER ON MY PERSONALITY." - Aliji Gambo
"You are Crazy Up in the head. Dont ever contact this email anymore. Your Papa, Your Mama, Your intestine You prick " - P'mt Director, First Nat'l Bank Group
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I will ask Bilo to make a copy next week when he is working for me garden.

The lad has nothing to worry about as long as Bilo will be around. Rosemary is absolutely lovely, this is great fun to read Very Happy

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Rosemary, what a sweet old dear. Mr. Green
whatsthis
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rosemary is everybody's sweet old grandmama Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, Rosemary is so much fun to play Smile

Quote:
Dear Rosemary.
Thanks for your email.
My Bank has already approved the loan of the Euro20,000.00 since yesterday,so i am going to the Bank to transfer the money to the financial consultant Bank account of Dr Churchill in America.
When i come back from my Bank,i will send you the scan copy of my Bank transfer slip for the Euro20,000.00 payment and also send a copy to Dr Churchill.
I will email you the financial consultant Bank account of Dr Churchill,so that you will go to your Bank today and make a wire transfer of the Euro15,000.00 in to it and send your Bank wire transfer slip of the money to Dr Churchill and me.
When DR Churchill receive all the money that me and you transfer to her financial consultant Bank account,she will get the documents from the American government and transfer our US$25.5Million to your nominated Bank account by Wednesday next week..
Thanks for your cooperation.
Mr Simpson.

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir,

Thanks you so for the much. Or you shore I has no to pay for the 20,000? Is no problem for me I don wans you for making loans for it and make problems for you self and your family. I has one time aply for the laon and that was big big mis stake beco6s I never receives the monies and I has to pay for many many monies but now the monies is no problems any more. you ar so an sweet man mr simpsom sir thanks you for the much again for take ol this work for me can you all so pleeas take the contacts for madam chrcuhill becos I do noknow much for lawnyers and is deficult.
Ples send for me the doucuments for making this all clear for ones time and all.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Oink!
Quote:
Dear Rosemary.
Thanks for your email.
However,i am not happy today after a visit to my Bank because my Bank requested for a collateral for the loan of Euro20,000.00but unfortunately i do not have a collateral to give the Bank,so they cancelled the loan,so i did not make the transfer to Dr Churchill.I cried about this situation because i had already promised you that i will make payment of the Euro20,000.00 while you should make payment of Euro15,000.00,to complete the Euro35,000.00 officially required by the American government to give the documents of our funds transfer to Dr Churchill.
Therefore,i beg of you to try and make a transfer of the required Euro35,000.00 to Dr Churchill tomorrow Morning or by Monday Morning through the bellow stated German financial consultant Bank account which she provided to me for the payment.

xxxx Bank xx.
Bank address-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 27,D-20457,Hamburg,Germany.
Swift code-COBADEFF553.
Account name-xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx company
Iban-DE56553xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

I already told Dr Churchill that my Bank disappointed me about the loan,so the only option is for me to plead with you to make the payment of the Euro35,000.00,so that she can get the documents and transfer our US$25.5Million to your Bank account in Belgium.

I already told Dr Churchill that you have many thanks for her good work for us and she extends her greetings to you through me.

When you go to your Bank and make the transfer of the Euro35,000.00 by tomorrow morning or by Monday Morning,you need to scan and send to me and Dr Churchill your Bank transfer slip of the money.
I wait your response
Mr Simpson

The bank cancelled the loan, how convenient Very Happy

Quote:
Deer mr simpsomsir,

Thanks you for the mails. Don feels bad for the sitaution from you loan mr. sipsom sir. Like I has tell you I can make the paymant for me is no problem. Pleas do no worries an do no cries becos I feel manny sorries for you and you family. Butt I do no unnerstans for the paymant for the Germain bank accounting becos the monnies mus be send to madam chunchill witch is in the US of A and not in Germain. I thinks their mus be an mis stake her.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rosemary.
Thanks for your email.
My wife and myself has not been happy since yesterday because of the disappointment of the Bank for the loan,but after reading your email today we became relived and happy that you understand our problem and ready to help and transfer the money to Dr Churchill to enable her conclude our transaction.
I spoke to Dr Churchill about the German Bank account and she told me that it is a simple mistake by her secretary,So she promised to email to me a financial consultant Bank account in the USA because the money has to be transferred to U.S.A to enable her get the needed documents and transfer our money to your Bank account.
I will email you the Bank account as soon as i receive it from Dr Churchill. so that you can make the payment transfer on Monday.
Thanks for your cooperation
Mr Simpson.

Quote:
Deer mr sompom sir,

Thanks you for you mail. Do no worries mr simpsom, I take carings for this an tells you wife an familie do no crie for this. Pleas all so send me regrets to you wife from me. The peoples from the banks are all rely shellfish and onely thinks for oneselfs. I will helps you and madam chuchull for trans furring the moneis. pleas sen me the good accountting for the trans fur of the 35.000 euros to the US of A ofter I has all so reciev the doucuments for the sending for the monies.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary.
Thanks for your email of today to me.
I have explained to my wife and my children not to worry anymore about the cancelled Bank loan because you will help us to make transfer of the Euro 35,000.00 to Dr Churchill so that she can pay the money to the Aerican government and be issued the required documents for our funds transfer.
This evening i just got a telephone call from Dr Churchill and she told me that she has email to me the bellow stated American financial consultant Bank account for you to make transfer of the Euro35,000.00 from your Bank by tomorrow Morning your local time and send the funds transfer slip to me and a copy to her,so that when the money arrive in America,she will get the documents and transfer our funds to your Belgium Bank account.

Company name;xxxxx Bin.
Beneficiary address;xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx California 91xxx
Account no;xxxxxxx03196
Swift code;BOFAUS3N.
Bank of America.
Bank address;xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx California 91xxx.

When your Bank make the transfer by tomorrow morning,please scan and send to me and Dr Churchill the payment transfer slip to enable Dr Churchill procedd with our transfer and transfer our funds to your Bank..

Mr Simpson.

Oink oink! That was an easy one Very Happy

rozzelle
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is wordy! He does need a swift smack for calling you unserious! Then blaming it on his wife! His wife has a lot of control over him, just another tee tiny man who can't control his emotions. Can't wait to see what kind of problem happens with the bank transfer. Will little Hansi return? "I don,t want to buried in a pet cemetery"
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ No birds are harmed in this bait. For Hansi you'll have to visite another bait Wink

Let's delay this payment for a while...
Quote:
Deer mr simsom sir:

Tnaks you for you mailings and is well unnerstans. How you an you familie doing for to day? Pleas mr simpson sir can you pleas contacs madam chorhhil for becos she do no send me the doucumens for make the paymant to the account for the U S of A. As quick as I has receives the doucuments I can make the paymant of the 35,000 euro is no problem thanks you for the much.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Dr. Churchill tries to help...
Quote:
Suzan Churchill Law Firm
International financial Attorney and fiduciary service.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Texas TX 7601,U.S.A.

To Rosemary Stanford

Sir,

I got a telephone call from Mr Simpson today and he told me that you need the document to make the payment.

The only document which the American government gave to me is the official proforma invoice i received from the US department of justice for the required fee, attached to this email is copy of it.

The American government has not given the funds transfer permit documents to me because the Euro35,000.00 fee for issuance of the documents has not been paid.

The documents are classified fund transfer authorization for your funds transfer to Belgium,so it is only when you make the payment transfer of the Euro35,000.00 to the provided American financial consultant Bank account that i will be officially given the documents,then i will send the scan copies to you by email and the original copies send to your house address and i will transfer your US$25.5Million to your nominated Belgium Bank account.

Therefore,you need to make the payment transfer to the provided American financial consultant Bank account to enable me proceed and finish your transaction.

Please find attached copy of my international passport and drivers license.
number 1940xxxxxxx

Sincerely yours
Dr Suzan Churchill
Suzan Churchill Law Firm

But Rosemary finds this all confusing and only wants to mail with Mr. Simpson to keep things clear...
Quote:
Deer madam curchil,

Thanks you for you mail. Me ampologize for this all but this is all for me many confuse. Pleas aks mr simspon for I will send the mail for you to him becos it is more easy for me becos thisis deficult.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

...and assures mr. Simpson that all will be oke.
Quote:
Deer mr simpson sir,

Many thanks you for yooou mails. I am hapy to for you and you familie. How many childs do you has mr simspon sir? I has ones dauther witch I all most never see becos she leaves for other contry and now I rely mis for great childs. Do you all redy has great childs for you and has you photos form them?
Do no worrie for madam chichull becos I has tell hear that I will sends for mail to you and that I will for takes car of the paymans of the monies. Too morrow I will ask for Bilo to go to bank for make the paymans to the accounting in the U S of A. Bilo has car and can drive to bank. I will tell you wan payhent is make for me to you mr simpsom sir.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Well, ...maybe not.

a_generic_baiter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Currently baiting the same lad, looks like Madam Chorhhil gave me the same BoA piggy but maybe I will beat you to the next one Wink would be my 1st piggo btw

"I really do not want further frustration to this matter because i have never have suck like yours in all years of my work experience." -Suzan Churchill

Site kill count: 47 (+14 free subdomains).
Flag collection: Saudi Arabia Mali United Kingdom United States Netherlands France Canada Guinea Bissau Japan Malaysia Turkey Hong Kong Italy
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^If the lad gave you the same account you can still report it and claim the piggy for it!
And I will be glad if you beat me to it, ha! Very Happy

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Muhahaha! Laughing
Very nice bait, congratulations Mattaz! clapping

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
a_generic_baiter
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Sir,

In furtherance to my last email to you couple of minutes ago,i just called the department of justice and complained about the ERROR experience you encountered in your effort to effect an online remittance to the provided account.

In a response they advice that you should ignore the first provided Bank account and use the bellow stated alternative financial consultant Bank account which is convenient for reception of online funds transfer.

TD BANK.
BANK ADDRESS; xxxx NJ xxxxx.
ACCOUNT NAME;OKEY xxxx
ADDRESS xxxx NJ xxxxx
ACCOUNT NO;4xxxxxxxx0
ROUTING NO;03xxxxxxx.
SWIFT CODE; NRTHUS33XXX

Please scan and email to me the transfer slip to enable me proceed and finish your transaction within schedule.

number 1940xxxxxxx..

Sincerely yours
Dr Suzan Churchill
Suzan Churchill Law Firm

Too easy Rolling Eyes

"I really do not want further frustration to this matter because i have never have suck like yours in all years of my work experience." -Suzan Churchill

Site kill count: 47 (+14 free subdomains).
Flag collection: Saudi Arabia Mali United Kingdom United States Netherlands France Canada Guinea Bissau Japan Malaysia Turkey Hong Kong Italy
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am impatiently waiting for Bilo to enter the game Laughing

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Good job a_generic_baiter! I'm on a slow trip here Wink
^ Bilo will have to wait until next week...

After a day of silence Mr. Simpsons family's already in tears again.
Quote:
Dear .Rosemary,
How are you today,i really hope that you are ok and in good state of health.
I and my family has been very worried and crying about your silence to us since yesterday.
Also Dr Churchill is worried because the American government has processed the funds transfer documents in your name and waiting for you to make the payment,so that they can release the documents to Dr Churchill for transfer of our approved US$25.5Million
As a professional Banker,it is usual that your Bank officer might have stopped you from transfering the money to Dr Churchill because they might think that you are dealing with some bad people,but fortunately,we are not bad people,we are good people with good family.
Please let me know what is the problem,so that we can decide what to do to finish our transaction.
I wait your response,so that me and my family will stop crying.
Mr Simpson.

I probably won't be online for the next week so I'll have to find something to cover that...
Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir,

thanks you for you mailing. Pleas do no worries becos ther is no thing wrong her or their or any ware and I tak care for once and all. Pleas tell you familie no for worries and do no cries becos I will make for the thrans furs of the monies form me to you. Bilo come this mornings for going to the banks for paymant but I did no feel many good becos I has many pain in me chest and me left arm like some things many havy was sitting on me chest and then Bilo say for stay at home. To morrow in the mornings Bilo come bak for go to the docter and than after we go for the bank. Pleas mr simpsom sir, do no worries for you familie.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

I'm sure he will understand Very Happy

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Bilo come this mornings for going to the banks for paymant

Laughing

Jack Boot

Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

During a week of abscense, Mr. Simpson sent the next mail three times a day
Quote:
Dear Rosemary.

I and my family is very worried and crying because we have
no information of your health condition and payment of the
Euro35,000.00 which is needed to conclude our transaction.Dr
Churchill is also worried over your health all the delays to
send the money to her to get the documents and transfer our
US$25.5Million to your Bank account in Belgium.

I wait your response

Mr Simpson

I don't know what worries him the most. Rosemary's condition or the payment?

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir,

Thanks yo for the manny maillings and me very
ampologizes fro no re sponding for you mailings from you to
me for manny days but I was for the hopsital becos me haert.
I has tell you for last week that I was no feel good and
pain in me chast. Bilo drive me to the dokter and the dokter
tells me to go for hopsital becos he tells me I has strike
of me heart butt it was jus littel one and than I can go for
home again to day. The dokter tells taht I must stay calm
and no hurries and worries. Now I take for manny rust.

Pleas mr simpsom sir, do no worries for you and you
families and do no cries becos I can make the paymant still
becos Bilo will make help for me. I will trie for arange the
paymant for Bilo to make to you and madam churnclil pleas
thell she no worries or cries for me too. I will make up
date for you sooon.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary,
Thanks for your email to me.
I and my family is happy now because you have come out of the hospital after many days,so we are not worried any more.
I called Dr Churchill on phone and informed her that you have come back from the hospital to your house and you said you will make arrangement and date for the payment because Bilo will help you.
Dr Churchill said i should tell you to try your best to make the payment by this week because she want to conclude our transaction by eanext week.
Anyway,i advise you to try and make your arrangement for the payment and let me know the day you want to make the payment,so that i will contact Dr Churchill to be sure that the American financial Bank account already provided to you is ok or she want to cancel the first one and bring another one.
I wait your reply.
Mr Simpson.

Well at least the sobbing has stopped Smile

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir;

Thnaks you for you mails an many greatings to you famly, how or do you do buy the ways.
I things that Bilo comes for here to morrow for shave me bush and cutting the lawn and all so for paint so I will aks him for makeing for paymant as he has time for it. Pleas ask for madam chirhill for sending good accounting for Bilo becos Bilo may be is all so confuse if is deficult. Bilo is good man butt may be littel slow for mind butt don worries we make all for ok en all right.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary.
I have speak to Dr Churchill today and she told me that you should use the bellow stated Bank account for your Bank wire transfer of the Euro35,000.00

<same account>

When your Bank make the transfer by tomorrow morning,please scan and send to me the payment transfer slip to enable so that i will send it to Dr Churchill and she will proceed to get the documents and our funds transfer to your Belgium Bank account..

Mr Simpson.

More trouble to come...

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"..for shave me bush and cutting lawn.." Hahahaha - outrageous. Shocked
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir;

Thangs you for mails. To day I has give Bilo the monies for go to the bank an make trans fur for you becos I must stay for home for rest in pieces becos of me heart. Bilo does no return for to day jet butt I axpact him for return for to morrows. Pleas tell for madam hcurhils taht the paymans is oke becos Bilo went for bank.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary.
Thanks for your email to me.
I and my family is happy because you have send Bilo to make the transfer to Dr Churchill.
I told Dr Churchill that you have already send Bilo to transfer the money to her.
When the Bilo come back today with the Bank transfer paper of the money,please tell him to help you scan it and send it to me by email attachment,so that i will send it to Dr Churchill.
Thanks once more for your cooperation
I wait your response
Mr Simpson.

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir:

thanks yo ufor you mals. How or you an you faimily does sir? Mr simpsom sir, I am confuse and many worrries for becos Bilo is no return jet from the bank. He shut come backs for to day butt no. I has seend Bilo with the many monies for the bank and I rely hopes notting bad is happens for Bilo becos Bilo is never no returning on times. I am manny sik an worries for now and then and the dokter tells me no to worries becos is bad for me heart. I rely hopes Bilo will come home quack. I do no know what for do for now.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary.
Thanks for your email.
I am surprise that Bilo has not come back since on Thursday you sent him to the Bank.
Anyway,i am really worried about your health and delay from Bilo,but dont you think that Bilo can rum away with the money and never come back again to you.
Please dont too much,but try to get some body to go and look for Bilo,so you can know what happened to him.
Please let me know soon as you know the situation.
Thank you my friend
Mr Simpson

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir;

Thanks you for you mail an hapy ester for you and you faimly. Bilo is still no returns from the bank and all so for ester he has no come back for me. This rely rely worries me for sick and tyre. I am many a frais that some thinks rely worst has happenings for Bilo. Bilo do no know much from monies and no rely cares for. Bilo live in a shed in me gardens and has no run a way from me becos he is me many good frend and I can rely trust him for every thinks. I hopes I can send you good news so soon.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary.
Thanks for your email and happy Easter to you and family.
I and my family is really worried because Bilo has not return to you.
Anyway,please let me know as soon as Bilo comes back,so that you send to me the payment slip of the transfer and i will send it to Dr Churchill.
I wait your response.
Mr Simpson.

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
becos I must stay for home for rest in pieces

This is pure gold, ha ha ha! So Bilo took care of the payment? I will love to hear about the result Cool

Jack Boot

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I don't think he's living in the garden shed anymore. LOL
Mattaz
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^The lack of faith in Bilo really hurts...
Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir=

Thans you for the mailings. I has good news and all so bad news about Bilo, sir. This mornings polees oficer come to me house for bring back Bilo but not from bank. Poor Bilo was in jail with polees for two days. I was so manny worries for Bilo butt now Im glads for he is whit me again. Last friday Bilo went for bank like I say for you butt be fore Bilo arrive in town he sayd he was very turstie and he go to The Octo Pussie bar Bilo says to me. Bilo sais their was eight manny frendly misses who where manny nice for him and they where turstie too butt they do no has monies for by drings. Bilo is good man so he offers drings and they all take champain and they still or turstie for the whole evening and night. Becos they treet Bilo so nice Bilo has paid for all drings til mornings.
Than Bilo recievs bill and than he was manny angrie becos it was manny manny manny much and Bilo knows he was trikked. Bilo may be not the smartest man but he is honest and he know wen he is play for fool and than he is angrie. Two big frends of the misses say for Bilo he must pay and then Bilo start fight and polees come for Bilo and polees say Bilo must pay for all.
Now Bilo all so must pay for the broken window and the red lights, two chairs, and the hopsital bill for the two big frends from the misses. Poor Bilo has cries for whole mornings becos he has lost all most all monies I give for him for make the paymant for you.
Manny ampologize for you and you faimly and all so madam cherhecl for delays for paymant now butt I am so many glad that Bilo is back home for me.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Quote:
Dear Rosemary.
Thanks for your email.
How are you today?
I am happy that Bilo has finally come back home.
It is very unfortunate that Bilo has gone to the bar and spent almost all the money and also got detained for two days by the police.
However,i have explained this problem to Dr Churchill and she was not happy that Bilo did not go straight to the Bank to make the payment as you sent him to do.Anyway which day will Bilo drive you to the Bank to make the payment?.
Please let me know so that i will inform Dr Churchill to reconfirm a good Bank account ok.
I wait your response
Mr Simpson.

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir/

Thanks you for mail. I am stil for recover of the manny worries for Bilo. The dokter says I must no live the house and needs for rest an sleep. I has take extera medecations for calms and no hurries of me hart.
Becos to day it is manny nice wedder Bilo needs for repairing the roof of the boat hous. He all so needs for hunt and kill for squirtels becos they or bad for the nuts an acorn.
To morrow I can aks for Bilo to go to banks again. I can give him the monies an send him becos I can no go whit him for now. Pleas mr simpsom sir, tell for madam chinchilla I will makes oke for paymant and tel youu faimily no for worries and no cries.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Priceless! Laughing Laughing Laughing
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh yes love it

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Rosemary.
I have speak to my wife and children and they are happy for Bilo return home,also i speak to Dr Churchill today and she told me that you should use the same bellow stated Bank account for your Bank wire transfer of the Euro35,000.00 by tomorrow Morning.

<same account>

Please tell Bilo to go straight to your Bank to make the payment by tomorrow Morning and not go to any bar to drink again and if the Bank ask him reson for the transfer of the money,he should tell them the money is needed by your daughter in USA

When your Bank make the transfer by tomorrow morning,please tell Bilo to scan and send to me the payment transfer slip so that i will send it to Dr Churchill and she will proceed to get the documents and our funds transfer to your Belgium Bank account..
I wait for the transfer slip by tomorrow.

Mr Simpson

Quote:
Deer mr simpsom sir,

Thanks ypi fpr tje mails. Me ampologize for no returns quik for to day and all so me ampologize for delay off paymans. Their was a bitty of problems to day becos Bilo first has revonated the roofings of the boat hous and that was all right and oke. The problems was whit the killings of the squirtels becos the squirtels jumps form the threes to the roofings of the boat hous and than Bilo shoot with the shoot gun two big holes for the rooofings of the boat hous. Now mr simpson sir, even worst Bilo shoot wrong and did no kill the squirtels. Bilo was manny manny angrie for this and trow the shoot gun a way and trow troo the boat hous window and is broken now. Now Bilo must first fix the roof and the window again be for he can to morrow go for the bank. Butt do no worries mr simpsom sir becos I will make shore Bilo go for bank to morrow. Me ampologieze vor little delay again, sir.

Best regrets,
Rosemary

Tomorrow's another day...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic