SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First time baiter, just joined, trying to hook my first lad(

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dagger71
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good evening all!

I just joined this site a few days ago and I must say wow!!! These baiting stories are unreal and has in fact pushed me to become an active member.

Previously, like everyone here I am sure, I have been sometimes consumed with rage from receiving fake tech support calls (have "baited" some to the point that they had to change their toll free number) and have decided to give this a go. Time to fight back!

I will have lots of questions and may turn to some of you for expertise.

I have been communicating with a wealthy Syrian Hadji Kayla Morni Mohd who is desperate to transfer money from her account at FIRST INVESTMENT SPECIALIZED BANK Phnom Penh.

Tonight I have received an email from the International Remittance Officer (both emails seem to originate from the US, one Kansas and other CA), and I hope we'll be starting
a very long and prosperous business arrangement very soon. There might be a few hiccups here and there Smile as I may be very rich, but do have a terminal illness which may inadvertently keep me hospitalized at the most inopportune times!!

I may call upon some of you for help on this (maybe with correspondence or possibly phone calls?)

Anyways this is my fist try at scam baiting, will keep you posted when things get juicy!!
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, Dagger71!

Just remember to bait safe and to ask questions at any time.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck, have fun

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I trust you are "baiting safe"? Be sure to read all the stickies in the Eater University, and to sign up for a mentor.

Your first couple of replies to the mugu need to be short - they probably won't read them anyway. Just ask some basic questions --your baiting character is interested but cautious. Questions might include :

"Is this legal?"

Will I have to pay taxes on this? In your country? How about in my country?

Can you send me any documents to confirm what you are telling me?

and -- the best question of all - "Please explain further!! I am interested."

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
dagger71
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

I will be playing very safe. I have been going through these forums for the past few days and definitely seeing patterns to reel them in and keep them.

I think this site is absolutely genius!
dagger71
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I do have a quick question. I've seen contradicting info, but can Skype calls to cell or landline be traced back to the Skype account?

I know if I use my Skype to call family when Im working in area with no cell, it will sometimes show a 10-12 digit number and other times it will come up unknown.
Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dagger71, I've had mixed experience with skype calls, and I was a bit shocked one time to be talking to a lad while claiming to be "Charlotte", and suddenly he said, "why does your number come up with the name Kat?" I quickly explained that was my friend and we shared an apartment (ended up being an awesome twist to the bait after all) and the skype account is in a baiting character name, but it did tell me I needed to be cautious.

Others may simply be smarter than me & know how to stop that from happening. I can't seem to get the settings to "stick".

Nowadays I put an outgoing message on my skype line that tells callers this is a TDD line, and they need to leave a message that will be translated into text for the owner, who is hard of hearing. Kind of works for everything. I haven't had to chat with a lad in a long time!

What about getting a cheap burner phone?

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic