SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Safari lad gets a taste of his own medicine

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MorganleFay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you read it again, WhoMeNooo, I think you will find that his father was not a white farmer, but a black farmer and member of Mugabe's government, who fell out of favour by disagreeing with his policy of throwing white farmers off their land. Mr. Green
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Him
Quote:
Lets cuts the bull, you were never in South Africa nor Dubai, you have always been siting at your Tulsa Oklahoma residence. I have always known but I just wanted to play along to your sick games. If you still feel like you have nothing much to do than to play, then I will oblige you because I also have nothing doing.

Me
Quote:
I'm from Ireland ??? Why do u think I'm American

Him
Quote:
Have you ever heard of I.P? It's a short for Internet Protocol. "a digital media transport system that runs over standard IP networks and shows the location of a user. Long story short, if you are in South Africa, your I.P would show that you are in South Africa. I.P is used to find a location of a user, but there is some application that can change or hide one's I.P which I am using.

Long story short, cut the crap.

Me
Quote:
Yes I know what an ip is, but the IP your looking at is a Google Server , all Gmail accounts show one of 4 Google data centers . Are you really doubting me after everything I told you ??

Him
Quote:
You have made it impossible for me to believe you. Maybe you should send me a picture proving that you are where you said you are at.

Him
Quote:
You are filled with suspicion of unknown men, that makes me sad

Quote:
If you had not started with your suspicions and if you had met me in Johannesburg we would not have been here. The truth is that you changed on your "so called arrival" you have been acting dodgy. First you said I was not trustworthy and that therefore I should prove to you that I am in Johannesburg, secondly you refused to phone me with a local number, thirdly after telling me that you are safety conscious, you went on a jamboree with strangers. Fourthly after telling me that keeping that money with you is risky, you went on the jamboree with it. Fifthly, the departure for your" fake flight schedule" was yesterday yet you claim to be here.

By the way, I am busy so if you wanna talk to me you should phone me with a local number. I will no longer respond to your emails or to your foreign non-existent number. I can't be wasting time with a man who has proven time and time again that he can't be trusted by his constant disappointments.

Me
Quote:
I can see now that you are not yet ready to meet unknown men again

THE END

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic