SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Free Premium challenge - Update!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Barrister lads are frequently introduced in "dying widow" scams as well, as the representative for the poor dear who handles all the tedious matters. It just takes one or two emails in most cases before the barrister comes in - could be useful if the "standard" barrister formats don't work out for everyone.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm here less than 90 days ,but I have my premium so let the games continue

Last edited by braintoxic on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I spy, with my little eye, a fake. Shame on your lad.
Copy-pasted from the Stevenson Gallery in SA,
Pieter Hugo's exhibition entitled "Barristers and Solicitors of the Supreme Court of Ghana"

Photo is not a lad in full barrister garb, but a barrister in full barrister garb.

The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How dare you accuse my lads of dishonesty !! on what grounds do challenge me with this preposterous allegation. Let me inform you sir that all my lads are true honest god lovers ... and besides it must be real it has the scales in the picture !!

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three scales of justice no less.... I withdraw any concerns.

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@firehouses I sent him your link and you sir have just ruined a potentially prosperous relationship.

Quote:
anthon yadeiza
12:32 PM (1 minute ago)

to me
I have always known you are mad or drug fanatic but now I confirm it.
I can assure you will not hear from me again because have no time for
people like you. Bye for good

Does anyone know a good barrister because I will be taking this further!!!

Last edited by braintoxic on Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doraemon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha braintoxic, i just received the exact same photo from barrister Anthony 2hrs ago and wanted to post it Very Happy

Safari Mr. Alex second safari with maggiestail Ouagadougou - Kano
Safari Illuminati Agent L. Ekpoma - Lomé
Safari Illuminati Idiot Ekpoma - Lomé
Switzerland x 5 United Arab Emirates Nigeria Kenya South Africa United States x 7 Benin
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's some more barrister type email addies to try out

Quote:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

And now I feel compelled to throw a line in the water Rolling Eyes

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Feel free. I'm not paying you $$$ in lieu of a premium membership though. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

braintoxic wrote:
@firehouses I sent him your link and you sir have just ruined a potentially prosperous relationship.

Quote:
anthon yadeiza
12:32 PM (1 minute ago)

to me
I have always known you are mad or drug fanatic but now I confirm it.
I can assure you will not hear from me again because have no time for
people like you. Bye for good

Does anyone know a good barrister because I will be taking the farther!!!

How funny, BT...this is my lad from here: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=282895

Safari Barrister Kiliwangi from Lomé/Togo to Abuja/Nigeria with The Monsignor
Safari Henry Philip from Abuja/Nigeria to Natitingou/Benin with DSW and Yastreb
Jack Boot

FUCK YOU JULIA......Lloydjames154
If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
You are a pig with Nigeria accent ([email protected])
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new barrister entered the stage. I found it in my spam folder today. Just help yourselves
Quote:

Advocate Edward Mike <[email protected]>
27 March 2017 10:57
--
Hello Dear

I am Barrister. Mike Edward a lawyer in Cotonou Benin Republic. Mr.
Jorge., a gold merchant, who was my client died as a result of lung
cancer. Now I want to present you as the next of kin, to Mr. Jorge
Bank so that the money left behind by Mr. Jorge can be transfer to
your account through my help. The money value of $ 10.5Million (Ten
million five hundred thousand united states dollars) was deposited in
a bank here by Mr. Jorge before his Death on 23 November 2010.

Further explanation, try get back to me soon.

Best regards,
Barr Mike Edward

Jack Boot

If I see you I will kill you with my hands prostitute you are (Agent Thomas Pierre)
FUCK YOU AND DON"T WRITE TO ME YOU FOOLISH UGLY SHRINKY PUSSY>>>> Michael Abramovich
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From one of my guys.
Photo does not qualify for the prize, as I'm sure is a picture of another person ... Laughing

Quote:
Hello Eduard Vasilescu,

I receive your email.
I am not on seat to reply you at that minute because i was busy in court. I have read your email and i understood every content.

I am Barr. Mrs Deborah Jecob, a high solicitor at Law, i assure you that this business will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law as the rightful Next of Kin to Late Mr. Douglas Anthony.

Sequence to the details about me that you have requested, i believe by now you know my names. Am Barrister Mrs. Deborah Linda Jecob, married to Barrister Mr. Philip Jecob, we are blessed with (7) children; 4 female and 3 male; Cynthia Nkechi Jecob, Vikki Ijeoma Jecob, Emmanuella Ifeyinwa Jecob, Gloria Oluchi Jecob, Joseph Ikem Jecob, Clinton Junior Jecob and Daniel Patrick Jecob. Find Attached in reference to this.

Eduard Vasilescu, all i require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this business through.

Thank you for your honest cooperation in this regard.
Barr. Mrs. Deborah Jecob.

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\/ He knows what kind of pic you want, now he just needs to send you one with him in it. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
El Burro Guapo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

B8er wrote:
The seniority of barristers is usually identified by the colour of their wigs, with the most senior ones having pink wigs:

So if your lad isn't sporting a pink wig then he probably isn't senior/experienced enough to be handling your transaction Smile

I knew your guy back when he was Barrister Kwame Jones.

Sand Timer Arto
Sand Timer Mrs Okoro
Sand Timer Dr Donald PFF

As I look into those eyes captivating cafes I think to myself, you never know, and if so, do u ever love me the way I love u not find love, let love find you, do not go looking for love, to love to find you. That's why is called "in love" because they are forcing yourself - The lad poet - Sarah
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Laughing I think that one used to come standard in the Lad Starter-Kit.

Kitty La Gore
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

star LOL_sign star

Hooray! A contest!!

Why get a mentor? <--- Best way to advance your skills and meet awesome people!!

I'm really scared because I notice that I'm develop malaria because of the hot climax here ~ Abiola in Rosso
i was kidnap by Nigeria North desperate danger men in Borno state Nigeria all because of u ~Tim
You are been a foolish man with a naughty brain. ~Paul K
Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another stupid lad:
Code:
Hello Dear,

Okay, you should make sure you keep my identity photo and do not spread it to everybody there and after you see the photo make sure you contact bank immediately through the direction i give you so that they will attend to you immediately on how the fund will remit into your bank account.

Thanks,
Barr Edward Mike

Me:
Quote:
Hmm,

I'm sure you just wanted to try me. Right?
I aready told you, do no make me to repeat... I lost more money because of fraudscamm. I'm not so stupid!
IF you want to collaborate with me and my church, you must be honest, sincere and trustworthy.

So, you have a last chance to provide a real picture of you. Do not waste my time, please!
Be blessed!
father Eduard Vasilescu

The photo is from here: http://www.oak.tv/newstrack/corruption-in-africa-affects-lawyers-performance-says-palu-president/

- A lot of Closed lad accounts & many Vcamera ; Whip ; Jack Boot ; Goat ; 4x The Church of the Old Gods ; 3x Sand Timer ; Golden Pith ; 35x Safari ; 🍰 ;
- My travel agency: Accra-Tamale; Akure-Kamba; Akure-Bohicon; Bamako-Siguiri; Banjul-Basse; Banjul-Dakar; Banjul-Karang; BeninCity-Lagos; BeninCity-Seme; Brikama-Basse; Brikama-Dakar; 2xBrikama-Karang; Brussels-Lausanne; Cotonou-Accra; Cotonou-Djougou; Idiroko-Aneho; 2xIdiroko-Cotonou; Idiroko-HillaCondji; Lagos-Abuja; Lagos-Bamako; Lagos-Bida; 7xLagos-Cotonou; Lagos-Lome; 2xLagos-Seme; Owerri-Abuja; Warri-Cotonou;
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ He's probably looking all over Lagos for a second-hand wig. At one time, they probably rented them by the minute at the internet cafes. Laughing

Mountain Goat
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Fresh fom my spam folder:

Quote:
BARRISTER LAMBART <"CTM."@lion.ocn.ne.jp>

Welcome To barrister lambart yekpe chember
Cotonou Benin Republic
Address Rue 12 x 3 Cotonou
St Peter Cotonou Benin Republic.

A parcel was register on your name am i was are ask to make the delivery to you and the delivery charge was paid, So here is the Registration Reference No:wwdsc/xxx/100,Code Number:xxxdcsc/6545Here is Your my email([email protected]),Its confirmed, the delivery fees have been paid by the minister of finance Frances the one of the European Union. Re-confirm your delivering details address to me.
*FirstName:_______
*Surname: ________
*your ID_________
*Country code_________
your airport__________
*Mobile number:_______
Note: that every claim has an expiring period of(72 hours)so you have to Get Back to us so that your parcel will be Delivered to you urgently to avoid expiration,

Here is my full infomation
[email protected]
[email protected]
Thanks for your Co-operation.
my phone line ca;; or text any time(+229)9961 2721

Jack Boot

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jose_cuervo wrote:
... ***NEW*** Bonus round 3 - The receiver of the WORST trophy photo, as decided by a secret moderator decision, will also receive a prize....

I think I successfully qualify in this category! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I receive this message:
Quote:
Dearest Friend,

How are you today? I am writing to inform you that I have Paid the fee for
your bank Draft. I went to the bank to confirm if the Check has expired or
getting near to expire and Mr.Henry Dona the Director of Financial Bank told me
that the bank draft will expire in next five days, So without wasting time I
told him to cash the TEN- MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS
ONLY ($10.500,000.00 ) to cash payment to avoid losting of this funds.However,
all the necessary arrangement of delivering the of the fund has been made with
PACIFIC DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY here in Cotonou Benin Republic.Then he also
helped me to Register the Consignment with PACIFIC DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY.

Infact I thank God very much for all the movement I made, every thing goes
normally. As for our agreement with the Pacific delivery company they promised
that your consignment will leave this Country immediately you send your
delivery address to them. The Director of the PACIFIC DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY
COMPANY is now waiting for your delivery informations to enable them locate you
immediately the Diplomat Agent arrived to your Country.Please write a letter of
application to the given address below.

MR.JASME DAN
TEl: +2299862xxxx

Me:
Quote:
Dear Sir,

I already lost many money in a similare scamm story.
Sorry, I need strong evidence for to believe that.

Do you work with a lawyer? A real barrister?

Be blessed,
father Eduard Vasilescu

The lad:
Quote:
Attn;Eduard Vasilesc.

We have concluded to effect your payment via Box,twice daily until the PACIFIC DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY COMPANY here in Cotonou Benin Republic.Then he also total sum of $10.500,000.000 which we were mandated by the IMF to transfer to you is completely transferred.The International Monetary Fund (IMF)is compensating all the SCAM Box and your email was found as one of the TEN- MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS .We now needed your information as to where we will be sending the funds, such as; Receivers name (Your full name),address and phone number Contact our Customer Care

Regards
MR.JASME DAN
My cell phone:+229-9862-xxxx

Me:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
As I already told you, you have a story too good for to be true. Those words not resolve my doubts.
Sorry, I already lost $ 120,000 in a fake story with investments in mutual funds in Nigeria.
You want to convince me of the truth of your words and you want me to get full involved? OK, I need evidence that all it is true.

You have a lawyer, a barrister? What's his name?
Please, do not try to fool me! A simple "african lawyer" photo taken from the net will not be enough.

I want to see a picture of him dressed in full barrister garb (ceremonial robe + white wig). In this picture, your lawyer must keep on his head a big fish.
I am ready to help you and to with all my being and all my church posibilities, but I need compelling evidence about your story.

In the sacred name of our Holy Lamb, be blessed,
father Eduard Vasilescu

The lad:
Quote:
I have a personal Barrister by name William Houghton, I told him what your demand of seeing his picture carrying a fish on his head, and he felt so disgraced with me. He stared at me as although I done what no one had never done in this world. And finally, called me a fool by asking a whole legal barrister like him to carry a fish on his head and took him a photo with it. He told me that I wanted to destroyed his reputations as a barrister and blackmail him before other lawyers/barristers.

Frankly, he doesn’t feel happy with me since then till today. He finally asked for a picture of your barrister with a big fish on his head if we are not trying to blackmail or spoil his image. Or your own personal picture with a big live fish on your head and in that picture you will only wear a short or swimming pant. He said that if you can provide that to him, that he will then know that it is not a blackmail and will at the same time do what you asked him to.

Now I am waiting for either your barrister’s photo with a big fish on his head or yours with also a big fish on your head wearing short or swimming pant so that I will take it to him to snap to snap his own picture and give it to me to send it to you immediately.

If you and your barrister could not do so, then you bear in mind that it is impossible for my barrister to do so too, which means that you will forget about the issue and comply simply with me to deliver the consignment box to you.
I am waiting for your immediate response asap.

Thanks and may almighty God bless us.
Regards
MR.JASME DAN

Me:
Quote:
You want to convince me of the truth of your words and you want me to get full involved? OK, I need evidence that all of your words it is true.

I hope you know the well known parable of our Lord Jesus Christ and the fish. If you don't, please read our sacred book, The Bible.
We are a church and we not play with words. We built a church in Mozambique and take care of an orphanage to poor children.
We do not need to prove our belief in God that our actions speak for us!
It is very clear that I have to take my precautions, if I do not lose my money again.

If you wish sincerely to cooperate, then please do me the required proof.
Be blessed,
father Eduard Vasilescu

The lad:
Quote:
Attn;Eduard Vasilesc.
I received your email sent to me.

Your request is an impossible task. I told you already that my barrister will never do what you ask because he believes we want to blackmail him. So let us forget about my barrister carrying fish on his head and take a photo, he will never do so unless he sees your barrister’s photo with a big fish on his head which I believe is also impossible.

So let us work this out together and deliver this consignment box to you. I told you that you will receive your consignment box and I will never lie to you since it is against god’s commandment. Your remember scriptures made us to know that it shall profit a man nothing to gain the things of this world and lost the kingdom of God. So I will never lie or shit for a fellow man being like me and servant of God for that matter.

I await for your response asap
Regards
MR.JASME DAN

Me:
Quote:
Dear Sir, your enthusiasm is refreshing for me. God bless you!
I am willing to make a last concession. I understand your concern and I appreciate your lawyer that you want to work.

Waiting for a picture with him properly dressed: full barrister garb (ceremonial robe + white wig)
To be sure there is NOT a picture taken from the Internet, I want him to keep holding a cardboard that says something personal for me and my church.
I do not know, maybe a very simple phrase: "I want to collaborate with MUIE church"... or something like that. Nothing personal, nothing embarrassing.

Do you think this simple request can be solved? For to well start, together, our project?
In the sacred name of our Holy Lamb, be blessed!
father Eduard Vasilescu

The lad:
Quote:
Attn;Eduard Vasilesc..

I talked to my barrister about your last demand and he still refuse. He said that ever since he became a Barrister that he hasn't see any person who asked him such thing. He still seeing this as blackmailing and said that he will like you to come down here in person and see him one on one if you wanted to see him to believe that he's legal barrister. He said that when you come down to his chamber that you can ask him whatever you want and he will give you the answer you might expect than following your commands in internet.

So you can see, this is the reason why I seems to be little silent over your email because I tried to convince him but he was suspecting of blackmailing him. You can come down if you did not believe that what I am telling you is truth so that you and my barrister will talk one on one to show him that I was telling him is nothing but a truth and not act of blackmailing him.

Finally, I will need your telephone number so that I will be calling you on phone whenever I want.
Thanks and be bless as I am looking forward for your reply.

Regards
Mr.James Dan

Me:
Quote:
Mr. James,

Do you think that my simple request is absurd or undue?

"Waiting for a picture with him properly dressed: full barrister garb (ceremonial robe + white wig)
To be sure there is NOT a picture taken from the Internet, I want him to keep holding a cardboard that says something personal for me and my church.
I do not know, maybe a very simple phrase: "I want to collaborate with MUIE church"... or something like that. Nothing personal, nothing embarrassing."

Your lawyer wants to complete the transaction, or wants to put me to travel thousands of kilometers just to see him?
That does not seem a good idea as a businessman.
Any delay, any negation strange, makes me think that your story is not true.
I told you that I've already lost a large sum of money with a nigerian scammer, so it's normal for me to be very suspicious.

Be blessed,
father Eduard Vasilescu

The lad:
Quote:
Attn;Eduard Vasilesc..

My barrister said that he will not do that. He ask you to come down if you want to see him or you do the needful if you can not be able to come down..

Me:
Quote:
My dear Sir,

I asked you a simple and clear proof that your story is true. You refuse with some ridiculous excuses.
Any lawyer in this world wants to win new customers, every lawyer in this world wants to be known and appreciated as a professional.
When a lawyer says "I do not have to prove anything, come to me to see me", then anyone can suspect that it is a fraud.

Our Church already operates in Mosambique, as you already well know.
Also, I told you that we lost a large sum of money in Nigeria. Therefore we are cautious and we take safety measures.
If your lawyer refuse to cooperate with us, then maybe you should look for another lawyer.
Or maybe you need to find another client, who to believe "just in beautiful words".

Be blessed,
father Eduard

The lad:
Quote:
Attn;Eduard Vasilesc..

My barrister had finally done what you asked him to. Now I will be waiting for your response as soon as you confirmed it, so that we will proceed the delivery of the cash consignment to your church address.
Noted, my Barrister is now being signed to stand for you and he needs sum ransom which he will tell us after you have confirmed your demand from him.

Thanks and may Almighty God bless we all.
Regards
Mr.James Dan

So, what do you think about the WORST trophy photo? Laughing Laughing Laughing

braintoxic
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant
Quote:
So let us forget about my barrister carrying fish on his head and take a photo,

Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh my goodness, that is a high (LOW!!!) standard indeed, Birlic.
I am particularly disturbed by his bloody red hands that I'm sure will feature in my nightmares for weeks to come.

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Oh my goodness, that is a high (LOW!!!) standard indeed, Birlic. "
Muhahahaha!

My character (old father Eduard) was very pleased with the "evidence" presented, so he decided to continue working with James Dan. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
Dear Sir Dan,

Thank you for your quickest reply, everything it's ok now. I want also to thank you to your barrister, Mr. William.
For the first time, I want to thank you for your trust. Nowadays big deal to find serious people and that you can rely on.
Secondly, I want to be sure that our arrangement is 100% legal and without unpleasant consequences. I do not want trouble with the law, at my age.
Thirdly, I'm sure we can work together so that everyone can take advantage of that money.
Can you, or Mr. William, to help us with our project about new MUIE Church construction?

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Birlic wrote:
My character (old father Eduard) was very pleased with the "evidence" presented, so he decided to continue working with James Dan. Laughing Laughing Laughing

My lawyer William Houghton sent me a "Letter of Recommendation" from the company that hired him for the first time when he was young.
I am very confident that he is a real man of trust, so tomorrow I will pay all the money.
Quote:
Attn;Eduard Vasilesc.

Sir, how are you doing today? Hope you are doing great.

Sir, an attachment is the copy of your funds ownership certificate and the letter my Barrister had gave me which he said that was given to him from the Law Firm chamber he served in August, 1986. He told me that it is what you need to know the kind of strong Barrister he was and the notorious Law Office and Attorney he served. So open the attachment to see the copy of these documents.

Now I will be looking forward for your response. Note: below is the wiring information which you will use to wire the money to us through either Money Gram or Western Union so that we will pick it up and I will take it to my Barrister to start working on those documents that will back you and your delivery up till it is successful made at your doorstep.

Receiver: AUGUSTINE EZE CHIKA
City: PORTO-NOVO
Question: GOD
Answer: FIRST
Amount: 750.57 Euro

I will be waiting for your response as soon as possible with the payment details.
Thanks and may God bless us.

Regards
Mr.James Dan

Laughing Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic