SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Free Premium challenge - Update!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been ages since we've seen a lad pose in a barrister wig for a photo trophy.

Lads all scam with cell-phones (which have cameras) nowadays, so it should be easy. Right?

So here's the challenge: The first new member (here less than 90 days*) to get a photo trophy of a lad in full barrister garb (robe+white wig) gets a 1 year free premium membership, paid for by yours truly.

That's it. Simple. The challenge runs until there is a winner.

(Trophy's should be a high quality photo, worthy of posting in the Trophy Room, and not a half-assed lad attempt just to get a quick WU.)

Bonus round 1 - The first new member that can tell me what barrister wigs were commonly referred to (here on Eater) circa 2004-2007 (when they were all the rage), gets a Goat.

Bonus round 2 - If you can also get your barrister to pose with either a fish or a loaf of bred on his head (also in full barrister garb) you win 2 years Premium, or you can donate the 2nd year to any other baiter of your choice.

Bonus round 3 - The receiver of the WORST trophy photo, as decided by a secret moderator decision, will also receive a prize.

EDIT: 25 April: An "Experienced member" category has now been added, with an additional Premium membership prize. The same rules apply as above: high quality photo of a lad in full barrister garb (robe+white wig)

May the best baiter win, and let the games begin!

(*anyone here a little over the 90 day mark, PM me for consideration if you'd like to enter.) Exclamation

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck

Last edited by jose_cuervo on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is fantastic. Can't wait to see the trophies!

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
BillytheGoat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would I just tell a lad to wear barrister clothes, or would I say something else for him to know what I mean?
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If it were me, I would bait lads already claiming to be barristers, and then figure out a way to get a picture of them in their traditional barrister gear. It's not like you're asking him to dress as a clown. He should have access to his courtroom apparel. Laughing

http://www.lawyard.ng/how-would-you-dress-for-nigerian-call-to-bar-ceremonies/

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
BillytheGoat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright. I will try.
Zagreus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, you're on. Time to turn on the ol' Zagreus gullibility and persuasion!

What the heck!!! You have us a fake slip and you are still insisting on giving us the numbers 1 by 1??? I don't blame you! Do you think I am here to eat your money. Please and please do not email us again. - Erik Olson

do not Play with man of God,by sending to me rubish western union information which bank here confirm rubish - Rv. David Michael
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Good to see there's at least two of you trying!

I guess others are just not up to the challenge. It's probably best, since lads are so much smarter than most baiters. [/reverse-psychology] Twisted Evil

BillytheGoat
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It will probably take awhile for me, since I just started baiting a barrister the other day.
B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The seniority of barristers is usually identified by the colour of their wigs, with the most senior ones having pink wigs:

So if your lad isn't sporting a pink wig then he probably isn't senior/experienced enough to be handling your transaction Smile

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This looks like fun, I've just posted up 5 barrister scripts at Scamwarners. Have a go at these lads

Quote:
[email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]

Good luck everyone!
Razz

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
BlackIce
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

100% risky free? How could I possibly turn this golden opportunity down? Very Happy

I'll take my shot. I just sent one message to a lad I found in surplus and maybe one or two more later from Fatter Siam's list.

I have to say I have some doubts if I can pull this off, but so what. I'll give it a try anyway Smile

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in.

Give it my best try.

i dont know where this is driving at, but i would kill you, if this tune out bad. Terry Macarty UNCC CLAM AGENT
TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For those of you participating you could use Shiver's "Holy Church of Fish and Bread" baits on Letters Archive as inspiration

http://www.419eater.com/html/tope.htm

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
krazytype
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Challenge accepted. Twisted Evil

United States x6 Italy x1 (Lost count)
bware419ers
419Eater Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Golden Pig Vcamera Closed lad accounts X 7035
The Church of the Old Gods Sand Timer Safari X 17 Tattoo
Goat Mortar Flying Monkey Mc Fry Jack Boot Easter 2015 Santa Whip

Black Ribbon "FFS." - Capone
Black Ribbon - Toomuchfun
Black Ribbon - Irishemigrant
"I started to read it but got bored after the first couple of sentences." - SOOI
"Remind me not to get on your bad side." - jose_cuervo
BlackIce
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, it seems I'm off with a rather promising start. I may or may not get the trophy, but I think I'm going to have some fun in any case.

My initial message to [email protected] (Thanks for the addresses, Fatter Siam!) was simple:

Quote:
Hello and thank you for message,

I have to admit I surprised to get your message. Can you please explanate further?

So I got a scripted message (I'll cut it short since I'm sure you've all seen this before)
Quote:

Dear friend,
Thanks for your response. I have gone through your mail and I want you to know that it was not by mistake that I contacted you because I was left with no other option than.. blah.. blah.. blah.. a lot of money etc..

My character was very, very confused about this (Well, my goal is to get a picture of him as a barrister and I figured that the fast track to my goal is to be be suspicious and demand some proof that he is actually one - a photo or id card of sufficient quality should do it):

Quote:
Hello

I am very confused. I not know of any any relative that passed way and left lot of money.

Are you real barrister? Is this joke? Paavo, is that you to fool me again?

And now suddenly I got an email from a new account (one which I did sent a identical probing message to but got no reply from until now: [email protected]. It seems this lad has more than one account to play with):

Quote:
Good day!
Dear XXXX XXXXXX, I am Barrister XXXXXXX XXXXXX Esq. Bear with me that i have a serious case with bank about my late client access deposited fund left. I do not know very well if you have blood relative to my late client Mr. Schafeitel XXXXXX. I consider you since you h state with my late client, if you are willing to stand by the inheritance access fund, then get back to me on the respect of the claim.

I retracted names since this is public forum and I don't want him to find this on google search. But anyway it seems I got his attention - he even got my character's name right! (I didn't expect that. It's a Nordic name with quite a few ä's and ö's in it. Well, almost a name - I mangled it a bit to make sure it wouldn't match to any living person Very Happy)

I think this could turn out to be a fun bait. There are so many ways to develop this story Smile

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So, I'm wondering if I should join in the fun. I mean technically I have been baiting for less than 90 days (since my last published bait sometime in 2010 maybe?). But that would mean I would also have to bait some of you new guys/gals into paying for my premium membership, and that's a (read: the only) perk of modship. Plus Rover got mad at me the last time I baited a member, which ended in Pastor Frank accepting a modship (my best bait by far). But I digress.

I may have to join this one just for fun, and also to see if I've still got what it takes to run with the big dogs. Very Happy

B8er
Associate Boomdazzler

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^You could try asking lads to send you sandwich recipes, that's probably more in your area of expertise Very Happy

Safari x 5 Tattoo Golden Pig Easter 2015 Vcamera
United KingdomUnited StatesNigeriaMalaysiaNetherlandsThailandCanadaUnited Arab EmiratesUnited NationsAustraliaSenegalSpainBeninChinaDenmarkGhanaIvory CoastKorean FlagSouth AfricaSwedenBurkina FasoCambodia FlagcameroonGermanyHong KongIndonesiaJapanNew ZealandSwitzerlandTogoTurkeyUkraine x 335 Elite Ninja Team Member Whip 🚽
Cellphone x 4 Closed lad accounts x 1746 x 1904 - Fake cheques: $4,392,620.83
Safari Team Woody - Ghana to Singapore - 11535km
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Have you seen lad prices lately? I'd rather just contract Martha Stewart to custom make my sandwiches.

Besides, garri on rye doesn't really sound appetizing.

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lads are notorious for sending really terrible photoshopped junk, failing to follow instructions, or otherwise producing lame and miserable trophy photos besides what has been requested. To keep things interesting, I am adding a prize for the WORST lad photo received by a baiter in the course of this competition.

"Worst" will be decided by moderator judgment. This way, crappy failed attempts by lazy or devious scammers may still get you a prize.

The original post has been updated to reflect this additional element.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\ Excellent! Thank you , Sir! Very Happy

TheScamHater
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Something like this then? (just an example)

Credit: Shiver Metimbers

This was so bad it made me cry

"I JUST WANT TO USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO TELL YOU THAT I MYSELF WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY WITHOUT ANY QUESTION FROM ANY OFFICE IN THE WORLD" Martial Emile
"na God go punish ur hustle guy for wasting my time" Sir John Anthony
"After all the stress, look at what you are saying,thanks for wasting my precious time and if you care to know your deposit would have made my Hospital upgraded now you have brought shame and disgrace to me. Thanks a lot for the disappointment, God bless and reward you to what you done to me" Dr Salami
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ummm, No. Has to be a terrible attempt at barrister wig. Not just any lad-fail will do. Wink

Ser Davos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a message from Barrister Mailer-Daemon and he was too lazy to send a picture. Does that mean I win a prize?

United KingdomSouth AfricaUnited StatesCanadaAustraliaChinaPanamaIndonesiaTurkeyGhanaThailandKenyaNigeriaBrazilUkraineUnited Arab EmiratesGermanyAlgerian FlagcameroonBeninMalaysiaSwitzerlandBelgiumAfghanistanNetherlandsCambodia FlagTogoSpainColumbia

Safari Prosper: Lagos>Bamako>Timbuktu with the Onion smugglers, TLH, and Jojobean

Isn't being a nerd all about being passionate about something that's inconsequential?
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck to all new members participating! This will be fun to watch Smile

@SD I got you covered too

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic